[3 / an / cgl / diy / gd / i / n / out / p / po / qst / s4s / t / trv / vip / vm / vmg / w / wg / wsr / ] [Settings]
Board
Settings Home
/qst/ - Mitsuba Archive

In the future, the Quest Corporation runs the world. With their patent on holo media, politics, entertainment and celebrities are streamed worldwide for their power.

The chief form of entertainment is Card Duels. Players battle with monsters, robots, and mutants in epic PVP combat.

You are Ace, a 15-year-old youth who has just wandered into the local holoshop and has decided to become a Card Duelist. Issue is.. You have no idea what you're doing.

The shopkeep droid offers 4 starter decks, each based on a different strategy.

Do you choose

>Sun
An aggressive deck built to win the game as soon as possible that fails when it runs out of gas.
>Earth
A grindy deck that builds up advantage overtime that may succumb to enemy pressure the most of them all.
>Moon
A slow-paced deck that eliminates every enemy threat before winning in the late game, tends to get run over by fast decks
>Star
A deck built on assembling combos and building up to explosive plays. Is weak to decks beating it while its setting up
>>
>>4803923
>Sun
An aggressive deck built to win the game as soon as possible that fails when it runs out of gas.
>>
>>4803923
>Star
>A deck built on assembling combos and building up to explosive plays. Is weak to decks beating it while its setting up
>>
>>4803923
>Star
A deck built on assembling combos and building up to explosive plays. Is weak to decks beating it while its setting up
>>
>>4803923
>Star
>A deck built on assembling combos and building up to explosive plays. Is weak to decks beating it while its setting up
>>
>>4803948
>>4804131
>>4804144
>>4804193
You notice the Star deck and have it transferred to your smart phone. On its cover you see a massive angelic alien Dragon.

"Star, interesting choice, most newbies go for the Sun deck."

"Maybe the kid has half a brain."

You turn around and see a 17 year old with log and grvaity defying black hair. He looks you down with the eyes of a pubstomper.

"New to the game, huh, wanna have a friendly challenge?"

"I don't think that's the best idea, Zed."

What do?

>Ask the shopkeep why its not a good idea
>Accept the challenge
>Refuse the challenge
>>
>>4804203
>>
>>4804203

I think I already know why, mf sure have a competitive deck or some shit like that and plays with new players to bust his ego. We should learn to play and have some matches with other newbies before we beat the shit out of Zed the next time he challenge us
>>
>>4804393
yeah leave rushing into getting stomped to sun decks, we need to learn who he is and how to play
>>
>>4804203
>>
>>4804203
"Why shouldnt i?"
The Shopkeepet turns to you. Well franky, do you even know how to play?

"Come on shopkeep let the kid live a little."
"But fine, I'll sweeten the deal, you beat me, and I'll send you 500 Gem Points

"Gambling is strictly forbidden in these premiseses Zed"

"Then we'll take it outside, tincan."

"What do you say?"

>Accept the challenge
>Decline
>Write in
>>
>>4804203
>>
>>4804458
Call him a loser for trying to act tuff to someone who hasn't even learn how to play yet and if he's a real man to ask again in a month and we'll see who wins
>>
>>4804469
Yes. Agreed. Let's learn to play FIRST.
>>
>>4804469
also maybe say that likable people don't need to bribe people to play with them. ya know if we feel like being mean
>>
>>4804458
"Maybe if you were less of a jerk, you wouldn't need to act out your anime asshole fetish just to get people to play with you."
Youhere an "oooh" from the background as Zed seethes.

"Hmmph, good job toning down the pipsqueak"

A tall man with green hair and glasses walks up behind you.

"I'm Mr. Aleph, the Judge for this sector, and Zed here has just had his last infraction>"

"Aw come on man I was just playing."
Zed is cut off by his smartphone beeping red. A hologram shoots from it.

1 MONTH SUSPENSION

Zed walks off in a huff "I wont forget this!"

You look as Zed exists the door but blush as Mr Aleph comes up behind you.

I wouldn't worry about Zed, man has major Chuuni syndrome.

So welcome to the shop, I see you got a CD Starter deck. What got you interested?

>I want to have fun.
>I want to make friends.
>I want to go pro.
>>
>>4804490
>>I want to go pro.
>>
>>4804490
>I want to have fun and make some friends.

Is there really anything greater in life than just playing some games with your friends? Hell you can even do it competitively as long as you’re having fun.
>>
>>4804490
The three

While playing sure we will find it fun and also find people that are interested in the game, so we can have some friends, but our goal is to go pro.
>>
>>4804522
changing to this aim high and have fun doing it
>>
>>4804490
"I want to go pro"

Ah , you got sucked into the streamer life eh, well let me break it down.

Mr Aleph brings up a holoscreen of the Card Duels main channel.

"There are two main options for going pro, but they overlap. You can enter pro tournaments and compete for prize money, or you can become a "Cardiatior" someone who makes or plays showy decks and games for entertainment.
Mr Aleph swap the hologram images to those of a ladder

"If you want to go pro in tournaments you need to qualify by getting your rank up. Thats what Zed was trying to do by picking on a newbie like you. It wouldn't get his points up much,but he wouldn't need to work much for the win so he could string enough together to get up the ladder."

Both options are pretty grueling though. You either need to be very good at the game or very skilled at getting a fanbase."

But if you do want to get your start there, we do have a Jr Cardiators program as well as a beginner's Duel Ladder. Of course you probably want to practice the game first.

>Tell me more about the Ladder
>Tell me more about the Jr Cardiators program.
>I want to practice
>>
>>4806041
I knew that some of a bitch was up to something! That slimy fuck. Well, whateve.

>I want to practice
It's time for the practice montage baby, hell yeah.
>>
>>4806041
>I want to practice

we're a young duelist called ace who just made an enemies with someone called zed. I won't know how I feel about this until we take on the rest of the alphabet
>>
>>4806041
>I want to practice

I actually want to go down the Cardiator path. I think it would be a lot more fun and new to try and become a flashy streamer because the other option has been done to death in media. But first things first we have to learn the game and practice.
>>
>>4806041
You want to practice eh? Well here let me set you up. Follow me.

You walk to a center area of the shop and Mr Aleph pressed a console. A Small hologram Marshmellow thing pops up.

"This is Beta, they are used for testing out new decks , but they are also good for training newbies.

Aleph guids you on how to start a Card Duel and the game begins. Three large hologram cards show up in front of you and Beta

These are your shields, each attack will take out one of them. If you get attacked with no shields you lose.

Above your head a glowing 1 appears.

This is your level, it controls how powerful cards you can play.

Three holografic cards appear before your

Every turn you will generate a hand of three cards from your deck that match your level. You pick one to play, then the rest will disasapper.

You look at your hand and see three level 1 cards.

>Ironsoul Beatle
Power:1
Effect: Blocker (If you have blockers, your enemies must attack them if they attack.)
>Soul of the North
Power:N/A
Effect:Level up 1
>Defense Soul
Power:N/a
Effect: When you reach level 3, you gain a shield

Which do you play?
>>
>>4807105
>Soul of the North

Also, after we practice we should see the deck's cards, we just start playing without knowing exactly what we have, but I guess it can be nice if we just play this blind and see what we can do
>>
>>4807105
>Soul of the North
>>
>>4807105
>Soul of the North
>>
>>4807105
You play soul of the North. Suddenly a bright green blizzard covers you and drifts up. The level icon above your head goes from 1 to 2.

"Good job" Said Mr Aleph. That was a spell. Spells dont have power but have one shot effects. They go away when used.

You have no moves to make so your turn ends.

At the start of Beta's turn a glowing 1 appears.

"Each player levels up once at the start of their turn. Effects like Soul of the North can level you further."

"Let's play funtime!" Says Beta.

They play Carnage Raptor, a scammer dinosaur figure.

Level:1
Power:2

"Carnage Raptor is a monster. They can attack enemy monsters and players. Monsters can't attack the first turn they are played though. That means Beta'a turn ends"

Your turn begins and your level goes up to 3.

Your hand

>Ice Golem
Level 3
Power:3

>Seed Sower
Level 3
Power 1
Effect: When you would level up to 5, you level to 6 instead.

>Living Shield
Level 3
Power 1
Effect: When this dies, it becomes a shield.
>>
>>4807364
>Living Shield
>>
>>4807364
>Living Shield
>>
>>4807364
>Living Shield
>>
>>4807364
>Living Shield
>>
Rolled 5, 2 = 7 (2d6)

>>4807364
"I summon Living Shield!"
With a dramatic flair you slam the hole card on your phone. A large iron barrier rises up before you

"Turn Endo!"

"Ha, you're feeling it now." Mr Aleph says
"But watch out, things are heating up."

Beta's level goes to 2 and they change. The doocy smile becomes an enraged grin, their head lights up in flame and they begin to hell.

"IT IS TIME PATHETIC BONED ONE, TO FACE THE WRATH OF BETA!"
A flaming card emerges above Beta's head

"I CAST, SPLIT THE PAIN!"

Split the Pain
Level 2
Target monster you control gains double hit. Sacrifice it at end of turn. (If it damages a player, they lose two shields)

The Raptor splits and crackles with dark power and flames spew from its mouth.

"You don't have any monsters with blocker, so you have no choice but to take this attack!

The dinosaur charges straight at your shields and explodes on them, leaving you with only one shield left.

Whenever you lose a Shield, you make a critical check. If the die matches the power of the monster that hit you , you get a crit trigger.
>>
File: unnamed.jpg (69 KB, 512x376)
69 KB
69 KB .jpg
>>4808253
Critical trigger Get!

"When you get a Trigger, you get to play a random TRIGGER card for free matching your level.

BOOST TRIGGER-Level 3!

Effect:Target creature you control gets +2"

Your shield grows a thousand spikes and now has a power of 3.

Your turn begins and your level goes to 4.

>Woody Mammoth
Level 4
Power 4
Effect: Double Hit (This monster breaks 2 shields)
>Guard Wolf
Level 4
Power 3
Effect: Blocker (If your enemy attacks, they must attack a blocker.)
>Thorn Armor
Level 4
Power N/A
Effect: Target monster you control gains +1, and doesn't exhaust this turn. (Monsters exhaust when they attack and unexhaust when you level up, monsters cant be attacked if they are unexhausted.)
>>
>>4808261
>>Woody Mammoth
>>
>>4808261
>Guard Wolf
>>
>>4808261
>>Guard Wolf
>>
>>4808261
>Guard Wolf
>>
Rolled 1 (1d6)

>>4808261
"Rise! The Guard Wolf!"
A massive blue and grey Wolf crawls from the ground and stands before you in a defensive stance.

"Ok , Staypuft, let's do this, Living Shield, attack!"

The Shield charges at Beta's shield and cracks it into a million pieces.

"CRITICAL CHEKU!" Yelled Beta
>>
File: fiendish-duo-4-min.jpg (16 KB, 360x262)
16 KB
16 KB .jpg
>>4808402
"Turn endo!"
You smile at Mr Aleph, who looks on with focus.

"IT IS TIME FOR YOU TO FALL BLOODBAG!"
Beta goes to level 3 and plays a card.

"Rise, the Terror Twins!"

Terror Twins
Level 3
Effect: When summoned, create a copy of me.

Two fiendish demons rise from ash and smoke and lick their lips with hunger.

"Your turn, fleshy."

You level up to 5 and draw 3 cards.

>Ice Golem
Level 5
Power:4
>Ironsoul Beetle
Level 5
Effect:Blocker
>Varnax Shredder
Level 5
Effect: The first time this kills a monster each turn, unexhaust it, and it may attack again.

Mr Aleph turns to you

"You just had a redraw. When you dont play a card, it goes back into your deck and can be drawn on a later turn in a leveled up form.
>>
>>4808423
>>Varnax Shredder
>>
>>4808423
>Varnax Shredder
>>
>>4808423
>Varnax Shredder
>>
Rolled 3 (1d6)

>>4808423
"Let's finish this!"
A thousand years turn from the depths as the mighty Varnax Shredder, a tangle of metal and coils rises to stand beside you.

"Living Shield, attack!"

The shield slams against Beta's 2nd barrier cracking it once again

"CRITICAL CHECK!
>>
Rolled 2 (1d6)

>>4808644
MONSTER TRIGGER- LEVEL 3

A flaming mass of bomba tied together in a string resembling a snake appears on Beta's side of the field

Firedra
Level 3
Power 2

Guard Wolf, attack!
The wolf plunges and shreds Beta's last shield.

CRITICAL CHECK
>>
File: EX1_017.jpg (15 KB, 256x256)
15 KB
15 KB .jpg
Rolled 2 (1d6)

>>4808677
"Turn endo!"

You catch your breath and look at the field

Ace: Level 5
Shields:1

Guard Wolf-Exhausted
Power 3

Living Shield
Power 3
Effect: When this dies, it becomes a shield.

Varnax Shredder
Power 3
Effect: When this kills a monster, unexhaust it. It may attack an additional time this game.

Beta: Level 3
Shields:0

Firedra:
Power 2

Terror Twins
Power 1

Terror Twins
Power 1

"It's over human!"

Beta goes to level 4

I Summon; Impossible Hellcat!

A large purple panther rises from smoke amd ash it roars like thunder.

Impossible Hellcat
Power 2
Effect: Blitz( This can attack the turn its summoned.)

Firedra, attack the Guard Wolf!

The bombs throw themselves at the wolf who tears through them with ease. However the explode wounding your wolf.

Guard Wolf
Power 1

Mr Aleph chimes in.

"When monsters battle, their power is subtracted from each other, once a monster has 0 power it dies."

"Terror twin, finish the job!"

The Terror Twin smashes into your weakened wolf, and both die.

"Now, avenge your sister, second Terror Twin, attack the last shield!"

The demon rushes you as it slashes your shield to dust. You gasping out a

"Critical check!"
>>
Your critical check fails as you stare down the Jungle cat with no blockers.

"Now Jungle Cat, end it. ATTACK!"
The holo cat swipes at you and the game ends with you on your butt.

A hologram emerges

WINNER:BETA

Beta returns to their nice marshmallow attitude and hops over to you.

"Good game! That was really fun, I hope we can play again :)."

How do you react to the loss

>Good game, that was fun
>Get salty, you only lost due to luck.
>Write in
>>
>>4808749
>Good game, that was fun!
There’s no reason to get salty espcially over losing our first game when the whole point of a game is to have fun.

Though QM the rules do kinda confuse me, do you think you could add a paste in link or something to where they are all written down?
>>
>>4808749
>Good game, that was fun
>>
>>4808749
>Good game, that was fun
>>
>>4808749
>Good game, that was fun.
Though I thought that one of our monsters would turn into a shield, which it didn't? Might've read over it. In any case, seconding other anon's suggestion to paste the rules somewhere.
>>
>>4809602
Only if it died which it didn't.
>>
>>4808749
"That was a good game, ya little sugar cube."

You hear a clap from behind you

"Well done, Ace. You did well for your first game. I know you were going in blind but we judges tend to think playing the game is a more fun way to learn than reading a dry rulebook. That said...."

Your phone beeps you look at it and see the rules document

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1LvUVouP8sfw1CSFaZk4Krdx5YFMBlIeg7Ex1B21LLNk/edit?usp=sharing

"That should be fine for starters."

Now while you are on your phone check your Card Duels App, you will see you have 4 GP.

GP are used to buy card packs at stores such as these. Common packs cost 1 gp, rares 2 gp and legends 4 gp. When you buy a pack, you will get 3 random cards of that rarity and then pick one to add to your collection. You can also earn cards and packs by completing quests set out for you.
Finally your phone is where you can edit your deck.

You look up from your phone and see Mr Aleph is out of breath.

"Phew~, You can see I don't do this much. So, what would you like to do

>Buy cards
>Ask about the ladder.
>Ask about the Jr Cardiators Program
>Write in
>>
>>4810361
>Ask about the ladder.
>>
>>4810361
>Ask about the ladder.
We can't ethot our way to fame.
>>
>>4810361

Still think it would be intresting to become the next SimpleFlips
>>
>>4810361
"The ladder, huh? Try going into the app and asking for the ladder.

You do so and a massive searchable list of usernames appears. Yours is highlighted deadlast with a placeholder number as a name.

"Card Duel sets are released in batches called Sagas. At the end of each Saga the top players will be invited to various tournaments"

"Random games played on the ladder virtually will increase your rank, but direct challenges will cause steeper rises and falls"

"Ranks are broken into 3 tiers. Common, Rare and Legend. Your status in each pool will determine the rewards of your quests or event invites to exclusive events.

Looking on the list of usernames you notice Zedx1000 listed in the upper Common tier

>Buy cards & Check Collection
>Join random ladder match
>Private message Zed
>Write In
>>
>>4810686

Even if I want to be like a pro-player i'm also curious about this like >>4810521

Also, we should think for a username soon, or after we play some games
>>
>>4810686
Fine.
>>
>>4810686
>>
>>4810686
>>
>>4810686
"The Jr Cardiators, eh? Let me show you something."
Mr Aleph presses a button on his phone and a hologram display of countless card duels plays surrounding you. Your eye focuses to someone in an extravagant cape and outfit in the middle of a duel

"And now my friends, it is time to bring the SPARKLE to show. Rise. Isekai Dragon!

A massive rainbow colored Dragon with countless armored pieces glares before him.

Isekai Dragon
Level 5
Effect: Double Hit
Effect: When you summon this, if you control monsters with levels 1 thru 5, take an extra turn after this one.

"Go... Wonder WAAAAVE......!!!!"
A mass of stars and sparkles flowed from the monsters on the field and washed the arena in light. When it was done, the Dragon lunged at the enemy player, destroying their shields.

"That's Sparkleman, one of the top four Cardiators. He doesn't tend to play the best decks, but his builds are exciting and full of splashy effects."

Mr Aleph turns off the hologram and brings up a ratings chart.

"Cardiators compete not for stance on the Ladder, but for views from streaming matches. The top four Cardiators are help up b y Quest Corp for sponserships and special deals."

A new screen emerges

"The Jr Cardiators program is a special training camp run by the Elite Four. The top most streamed duelists from each Saga are invited to the camp, where you will be trained by expert Cardiators in deck building, playstyle and entertainment."

Aleph turns off his phone

"Though I have to be honest, its pretty hard to cut it out as a Cardiator.

>Ask how to stream games
>Private message Zed
>Write In
>>
>>4812161
Let's do inventory.
>>
>>4812161
>>
>>4812161
>>
>>4812161
>>
>>4812161
>>
>>4812161
>>
>>4812161
“Thanks for the help Mr. Aleph, I think I want to buy some cards now.

“Ok well just hit the main desk with your phone and it will walk you through it, I’ll be around. Here

Your phone chimes with a username in your corner JUDGEAleph
“If you ever have any questions feel free to message me.”

Putting your phone away you are reminded of seeing Zed’s username on the ladder.

You walk to the droid at the desk and ask to purchase cards.

“Welcome, please insert your device”

Doing so a store menu pops up. On the bottom, you see a list of the cards in your collection on the top options available for purchase

>Collection

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1VgoZHGTqRcGmF3qj_cetrR-6u-nNACliWKUc8nEuXl8/edit?usp=sharing

Above you you see a list of options for packs. One is labeled Cosmic Saga: Rise of the Dragons. The other is labeled Red Legacy. A common pack of Red Legacy costs 5 GP so you cant afford it.

Clicking Rise of the Dragons you see options for each four signs. You click Star and are given three options

>Common Star Pack: 1gp
>Rare Star Pack: 2 gp
>Legendary Star pacl:4 gp

You have 4 gp to spend.

Write in what you purchase, if any.
>>
>>4814889
>Legendary Star pack:4 gp
>>
>>4814889
>>Legendary Star pacl:4 gp
Awwww yeah
>>
>>4814889
You click the legendary pack and are given 3 options

>Rise of the Eternal Empire
Level:8
Effect: Create two random level 6 Star Monsters

>Uber-Khan Cresher, the Super-Relentless
Level:7
Effect: Triple Hit. As long as you control another level 6 or higher monster, this monster has blitz.

>Six Star Sunrise
Level:5
Effect: The next time you would level up to 6, level up to 8 instead.

Which do we choose to add to our collection?
>>
>>4815888
>QM Note: Uber-Khan's power is 6.
>>
>>4815888
>>Rise of the Eternal Empire
>Level:8
>Effect: Create two random level 6 Star Monsters
>>
>>4815888
>Rise of the Eternal Empire
>>
File: dmocg.jpg (498 KB, 640x442)
498 KB
498 KB .jpg
>>4815888
You purchase Rise of the Eternal Empire, its art explodes around you in a holographic field.

Massive gods beasts and dragons shine around you filling your eyes with rainbow glory.

You rush to add the card to your deck, but you need to remove a card to make room for it.

>Which card in your deck do you swap for Rise of the Eternal Empire?

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1VgoZHGTqRcGmF3qj_cetrR-6u-nNACliWKUc8nEuXl8/edit?usp=sharing
>>
>>4815888
>Six Star Sunrise
Effect: The next time you would level up to 6, level up to 8 instead.
>>
>remove Stunfish
>>
>>4816174
You bring up the collection tab and slide out a Stunfish from your deck, putting in Rise of the Eternal Empire. You save your deck to get an alert.

Achievement Unlocked: DECK-MASTER!
1 gp is added to your account for a total of 1.

What do you do know

>Buy a common Star pack
>Pm Mr Aleph and ask how to stream games
>Pm Zed
>Write In
>>
>>4818011
>Join random nonladder match
>>
>>4818037
+1
We still need to practice before we do ladder or stream.
>>
>>
>>4816174
With your new deck you start to feel yourself and go to test it out in the random unranked ques.

Waiting for a game, you load in your deck and a game begins.

A hologram shows of a man in a tactical vest, red and green highlight in their hair with goggles resting on their hat.

"Well this looks like It'll be fun, always cool things to try out in unranked."

You stare in silence before realizing you can hear each other.

"Oh, wow! Okay!" You stutter in shock

"A greenhorn I see? Let's see what you got then. Let the duel begin!

The man's username shows up on screen as The Euphorior

He goes first as he levels up to level one. The icon above his head shows his is playing an Earth Sign deck.

"I summon, the power pot!"

>Power Pot
Effect: Instead of attacking, you may sacrifice this to give target monster you control +2.

A small clay figure emerges to stand by Euphorior's side.

"Your turn!"

You level up to one and draw your opening hand

>Ironsoul Beatle
Effect: Blocker (If you have blockers, your enemies must attack them if they attack.)
>Soul of the North
Power:N/A
Effect:Level up 1
>Defense Soul
Power:N/a
Effect: When you reach level 3, you gain a shield
>>
>>4818570
>Soul of the North
>>
>>4818570
>>Soul of the North
>Power:N/A
>Effect:Level up 1
>>
File: unnamed.jpg (67 KB, 512x376)
67 KB
67 KB .jpg
>>4818570
"I cast Soul of the North!"

Once again, the bright green blizzard increases your level by one.

"Turn endo!"

"Ah, a fellow weeb. You should get a kick out of this one then!"

He levels up to 2 and summons a furry, dinosaur thing.

"Go my Wooly Rhinosaur!"

>Wooly Rhinosaur
Level 2

Power 2

Effect:Whenever another monster you control dies, this gains double hit.

Now I'll sacrifice my Power Pot to give my good boy an upgrade!

The Rhinosaur cracks the clay figure open and slurps up glowing energy within it. It glows bright red with power

>Wooly Rhinosaur
Power 3
Effect:Double Hit

Turn endo!

You level up to 3 and draw your hand

>Spirit of Eternal Breath
Level 3
Power 2
Effect: At the end of each of your turns, unexhaust target monster you control.

>Seed Sower
Level 3
Power 1
Effect: When you would level up to 5, you level to 6 instead.

>Ironsoul Beatle lv3
Level:3

Which do you play?
>>
>>4818828
>>Spirit of Eternal Breath
>>
>>4818828
>Ironsoul Beatle lv3
We don't have a monster on the field.
>>
>>4818828
>Ironsoul Beatle lv3
>>
Rolled 3, 2 = 5 (2d6)

>>4818828
Let's go, Ironsoul Beatle!

A large metallic insect rises before you and flexes its wings in a defensive manner.

>Ironsoul Beatle lv3

I end my turn.

"Ok, it's time to keep up the pressure" Level up-Draw!"

Euphorian goes to level 3 and looks at the cards in his hand.

"I cast, powercharge!"

Level 3
Effect: Target monster you control deals damage equal to its power to target monster you don't control.

The Rhinosaur roars and chomps down on your beatle, crewing in to pieces.

Now, attack the shields, double CRUSH!

The Mosnter drives into you, shattering two of your shields.

"Critical Check!"
>>
>>4819977
Critical Trigger get!

Monster trigger!!!

A single seed emerges from the shatered shield and grows into a mighty Oak

>Oak Guardian
Level 3

Now it's my turn!

You level up to 4

>Ambush Monkey
Level 4
Power 2
Effect:Blitz (This monster can attack the turn it's summoned.)

>Woody Mammoth
Level 4
Power 4
Effect: Double Hit (This monster breaks 2 shields)

>Defense Soul lv4
Effect:When your last shield is broken, you gain a shield.
>>
>>4819982
>>Woody Mammoth
Let's smash
>>
>>4819982
Woody Mammoth, let's go!

The mossy Mastodon rises from the earth and gives a mighty trumpet.

"Nice, this should be fun!" Euphorian says.

You now can choose what to attack. First Iron Soul Beatle lv3

>Attack Euphorian's Shield
You will break one shield and cause a critical check. Euphorian will have 2 shields left.

>Attack Rhinosaur
Beatle will die and Rhinosaur will be reduced to 1 power.
>>
>>4821198
>>Attack Rhinosaur
Let's weaken him!
>>
>>4821198
>Attack Rhinosaur
>>
>>4821198
"Iron Soul Beatle, attack the Rhinosaur!"

Your Beatle flies from the sky and dive bombs at the dinobeast. Its takes several bites out of the enemy's scaley hide until it is caught by the wing and torn to shreds. Your Beatle dies and Rhinosaur is reduced to 1 power.

"Not bad, kid. This is more fun than I thought!"

You now attack with the Oak Guardian. What do you attack?

>Attack Euphorian's Shield
You will break one shield and cause a critical check. Euphorian will have 2 shields left.

>Rhinosaur
Rhinosaur and Oak Guardian both will die.
>>
>>4821650
>Rhinosaur
I don't want Euphorian to get a lucky crit check while he still poses a threat on the field with his Rhinosaur!
>>
File: crop.php.jpg (290 KB, 1600x1280)
290 KB
290 KB .jpg
>>4821650
"Ok Guardian, attack teh Rhinosaur!"
The Guardian splits into many vines and wraps around the enemy monster, sinking both into the ground.

"Good move kid, you're a lot less reckless than most newbies."

Euphorian goes to level 4.

"Not gonna save you much, go. my rock golem!"

A massive stone monster rises from the earth

>Rock Golem
Level: 4
Power:5

"Your go newbie."

You draw for turn and go to level 5

>Aurora Boar
Level 5
Effect: Other monsters you control have blocker.

>Ambush Monkey lv5
Level 5
Power 3

>Living Shield lv5
When this dies it becomes a shield.
>>
>>4822361
>Ambush Monkey lv5
>>
Ambush monkey
>>
File: monke.png (450 KB, 474x460)
450 KB
450 KB .png
Rolled 2, 4 = 6 (2d6)

>>4822361
"You said kids my age were reckless, eh?" Time to prove your right."

Go!, Ambush Monkey Level 5!

A well armoed simian soldier flips from the card in your hand into a warrier on the filed

>Ambush Monkey lv5
Level 5
Power 3

Now, Woody Mammoth, attack the shields!

The Mammoths crashes into the shields, leaving only 1 left.

"Time now" Doube Critical Checku!"

Euphorian yells as he makes his rolls
>>
>>4824075
Critical Get!

Stun Trigger- Level 4
Effect: Exhaust all enemy monsters

Your Monkey feels a tinge of electric shock and keels over exhausted.

"Its one shield each kid, let's see how we handle this."

Euphorian draws and goes to level 5

"Rise now, my Super Silvan Knight"

A large knife made of pure shining silver rises before Euphoria

>Super Silvan Knight
Level: 5
Effect: This attacks without exhausting.

Now Rock golem, finish off that overgrown zoo!

The Golem grabs the mammoth and rips it to shred. Your Mammoth dies as the Rock Golem goes to 1 power.

Your turn

You take a deep breath as you stare down the monsters before, you focus, level up... and draw.

>Ultraprismatic Hyperdragon
Level 6
Power: 5
Effect: Blocker, Blitz

>Spirit of Eternal Breath, LV 6
Level 6
Power 3:
Effect:At the end of each turn, unexhaust all your monsters.

>Defense Soul lv 6
Effect:You gain a shield.

Game Suammary:

Ace:
1 Shield
Level:6

Ambush Monkey LV 5
Power: 3
Euphorian
1 Shield
Level 5:

Rock Golem

Super Silvan Knight
Effect: This attacks without exhausting
>>
>>4824112
>>Ultraprismatic Hyperdragon
>>
>>4824112
Good quest, QM. Just a bit of advice. You may want to format and spell check before you update. It'll help with readability. Other than that, keep it up because I'm digging this shit!
>>
>>4824966
Thanks, anon.
>>
>Spirit of eternal breath

>>4824966
Not gonna pick a card?
>>
>>4824112
>>
>>4824112
"It's time to end this. I call upon the powers of sky and light, rise ULTRA PRISMATIC HYPERDRAGON

In a gaudy display of rainbows and diamond the angelic figure of your ace monster rises to the challenge.
Level 6
Power: 5
Effect: Blocker, Blitz

"Wow, you really are new! I didn't think someone could put up such a fight with a starter deck!"

What does Ultraprismatic Hyperdragon attack?

>Euphorian's shield
He will have no shields left and get a critical check.

>Rock Golem
Rock Golem will die and Hyperdragon will go to 4 power
>>
>>4826209
>Euphorian's shield
>>
Rolled 2 (1d6)

>>4826209
Ultra Prismatic Hyperdragon, Final Flame!!!!!

The dragon fires a beam of multicolored laser embedded diamonds that atomizes the shield. Euphorian smiles while sweating.

Critical Check!
>>
>>4826760
With no shields left Euphorian looks on you with a smile.

"Well what da ya know kid. Ya pulled it off."

You smile at him as you have Ambush Monkey finish the job.

"Ambush Monkey, attack with Simian Slash!"

The Monkey brings down its axe on Euphorian and the game ends.

>Winner: USERNAME X234678
"Man I rally gotta change that."

The holofield fades away and you look at your phone.

>Questu Gettu!: "Win a game." +1gp.
>Total:Gp 2
After the game you get a friend request and message from the Euphorian

>Hey kid! Good game. Never thought a starter deck could be handled so well. You really knew when to attack and when to hold back, not like most newbies. Keep up the good work.

The day winding down you head back home, browsing apps on strategy and deckbuilding the whole way. Before you go to sleep you log in and see your options.

>Set a username
>PM Zed
>Respond to Euphorian
>PM Mr Aleph and ask how to stream
>Shop for packs
>Write in
>>
>>4826775
>Set username:
Malbolger
>Shop for:
2 common packs!
>>
>>4826775
Malborger works for me
>>
>>4826775
You edit your username to Malborger and save and then go to buy a common star pack. You notice in the shop there is an ad saying "Coming soon" for Cosmic Saga: War of the Gods

You spend 1 gp on a common star pack and are given the choice of cards below.

>Globetender
Effect: When summoned, you level up 1.

>Call from Beyond
Level 4
Effect: Return a destroyed monster from your graveyard to the battlefield.

>Chug-Chewer
Level 1
Effect: Whenever a monster dies, this gets +1 power.

Which do you add to your collection?
>>
>>4830624
>>Globetender
>Level:3
>Effect: When summoned, you level up 1.
>Power:1
>>
>>4830624
>Globetender
>>
>>4830624
Your pick the Globetender, adding it to your collection. You then spend your last GP on another common pack. Which do you pull?

>Wizard of the Glade
Effect: Whenever you cast a spell, this gets +1 power.

>Five Eyes
Level:2
Effect: You draw 5 cards during your next turn. (Instead of three)

>Black Hole Hammerer
Level: 3
Effect; Whenever this attacks, you may sacrifice a monster. If you do, this gets +2 power.
>>
>>4833069
>Five Eyes
>>
>>4833205
I like this. Build our arsenal early.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (254 KB, 1280x720)
254 KB
254 KB .jpg
>>4833069
Yolu purchase 5 eyes, add it to your collection then go to sleep.

You awaken feeling electricity through your body as you prep to head back to the shop. As you walk you see a private message from Zed.

>You think you're such hot s h i t because you got be suspended? You think just being in one hot vid makes you cool, I've been training in this game for years, its only because Questco dumbed it down for newbies fake geeks like you that you even knew how to hold the cards let alone beat a real player like the Euphorian ! If you're so good why don't you play be 1v1 with that little starter deck?!

Attached to the pm was a direct challenge offer.

You ignore it from now and walk into the shop to see it bustling with people

"How did you'd do it? Is Euphorian as hot that close up as he is on screen?! You get overwhelmed a bit until Mr Aleph steps in

"Everyone, I ask that you respect Malbolger's personal space or I will have to take judge action.

They sigh and disperse before talking to you.

'Sorry about that, it seems your match yesterday went a bit viral."

He pulls up a Cardiator video titled "UNRANKED JANK-STAR STARTER DECK OP?!" That showcased Euphorian playing in unranked. The capstone of the vid is your defeat of him.

"I gotta say, that's a pretty exciting first day playing. "

"All those people are here for me?"

'Well no, its mostly because its prerelease."

'Prerelease/"

When a new set comes out, Questco runs special Limited Tournaments to help sell the new set?

"What's a limited tournament."

"Limited is a way of playing the game where you don't need to use your own cards, but instead play with cards from paks you open, it promotes on the flyd decision making and synergy building, and its good for prerelease since people don't know all the new cards yet."

Since you're a new player you should have gotten a free prerelease ticket.

You look to check your phone and see a red ticket next to your 0gp. You missed seeing it given the pm from Zed and the crowd.

"Limited is pretty fun, I hope you check it out!"

>PM Zed
>Pm to Euphorian
>Ask Mr Aleph how to stream
>Join Prerelease tourney
>Write in
>>
>>4833069
Im a bit of a black hole hammerer myself ;)
>>
>>4834826
>Duel Masters pic related

Who's the kid with the spiky hair? Flaming hand up in the air.
>>
Join tourney
>>
>>4836368
You walk up to Mr Aleph

"I would like to join the prerelease, how do I do so?"

"Well ist pretty simple, you click the option in the game menu and pay with your game ticket."

With Aleph in front of you you do so. You join a log that has three glowing circles.

"You will get three games for the period of the prerelease, the more wins you get the greater your prize."

In Limited, instead of a deck you will draw booster backs randomly generated from the set. Every time you draw you will either get a common (I roll 1-3) a rare (I roll 4 or 5) or a legendary (I roll a 6) pack.

Instead of picking a sign, you will automatically draw cards that match the signs of what you have already picked.

Finally, you don't get to keep the cards you pulled.

Excited but nervous you click the start game button and are sucked into a holo arena.

Across the field from you you are shocked to see none other than ZED!

"Ha, thought you could dodge me didn't you rookie."

"How are you here you got banned?"

"Like I only had one account? You think you're hot [explicitive censored by gamechat] because you beat some loser Cardiator in unranked? I'll teach you here, where skill is all that matters.

"Or maybe, I'll finally kick your edgelord butt."

DUEL!

You got to level 1 and draw your first pack, a legend pack!

>Vyrn, Hero of Growth
Sign:Star
Effect: When you level up to 4, each Hero you control with power less than 5, now has 5 power.

>Caller of Dragons
Sign:Sun
Effect:Whenever a monster you control deals damage to another monster, create a random Dragon with level equal to the damage dealt.

>Shield of the Horde
Sign: Moon
Effect: Horde monsters you control have blocker. (If your enemies attack, they must attack a blocker if able.)

Which do you play?
>>
>>4836424
>Caller of Dragons
>>
>>4836529
>>4836424
+1
>>
>>4836424
I summon, the Caller of Dragons.

A young mage rises in front of you, dressed in garb showing allegiance to their scaled masteres.

"Legend pack on your fist draw? I see you're banking on luck once again."

He draws and levels up

"But I have REAL skill, go, Mindcrusher of the Horde!"

A large alien menace with tentacles for a mouth crawls from the ichor of a hologram swap and roars at you.

>Mindcrusher of the Horde
Sign:Moon
Level 1
Effect: Horde monsters you control have "Instead of attacking , you may sacrifice this to have your opponent draw only 2 cards during their next turn."

Your go loser.

You draw and level up to 2. Once again drawing a legend pack.

>Hero of Eternity
Sign:Earth
Effect: Whenever a Hero monster you control attacks, return Hero of Eternity from your graveyard to the battlefield.

>Dragon Summon Champion
Effect: If you're level is 5 or more, instead of attacking, you may exhaust this monster to summon a random 3 power Dragon monster.

>Guardian of Empty Thrones
Sign:Neutral
Effect: When summoned, chose a type of monster. Monsters you control of that type can't be targeted by enemy spells or effects with levels 4 or less.
>>
>>4837204
and since we have only have a dragon let's protect them from spells and effects
>>
>>4837204
>>Guardian of Empty Thrones
but I choose to protect neutral monsters
>>
>>4837204
"Rise, Guardian of Empty thrones!"

>Level:2
Effect:

Suddenly a large throne pierces the floor of the arena and several statues point at its empty seat
A dropdown menu appears on your phone screen

Choose type:
>Dragon
>Hero
>Horde
>Mecha
>>
>>4837544
Dreyggin
>>
File: florent-vilbert-ue-7.jpg (549 KB, 1920x1016)
549 KB
549 KB .jpg
>>4837544
"I chose dragon!"
The statues point their spear at the thone and a glowing draconic symbol appears in it.

You may now choose whether to attack with Calle of Dragons or end your turn

>Attack
You will break one of Zed's shields and Zed will do a critical check. Caller of Dragons will exhaust and be able to be attacked by Zed during their next turn.

>End the Turn
You break no shields and Caller of Dragons will be unexhausted and immune from attacks
>>
>>4838101
End turn
>>
>>4838101
>Attack
>>
>>4838351
>>4838524
Ok so just a note on this pause. I literally was writing the next installment for "end turn" just as 4FHah/2Z sent in their vote for "attack". So its deadlocked as a tie and I don't want to disrespect anyone but skipping their vote.

That said we have been frozen for 3 going on 4 days. So I am going to politely request a third person vote or for one of you two to change your vote to the other.

I have an "End turn" and an "attack" submission already pre written so once I get a tiebreak we can move on quickly.

Thanks.
>>
Attack
>>
File: Twilight_Whelp_HS.jpg (13 KB, 250x334)
13 KB
13 KB .jpg
>>4838101
"Caller of Dragons, attack Zed!"

Your Shaman swings their lyre at the shield, shattering it to a million pieces.

Zedd silently critical checks while they look at you with rage.
(Critical Check:2, FAIL)

"Figures, you only can do get by with luck! Zedd sneers and levels up to 2.
"But I have skill!"
He draws a common pack and curses himself out with a string of expletives

"I summon, Mecha-Horde Dragon Hero Sigma!
>Mecha-Horde Dragon Hero Sigma!
Sign:Neutral
Effect: (This monster is a mecha, a horde a hero and a dragon)

A shining metallic humanoid dragon with alien parts appears on the field.

Now, Mindcrusher, attack the Caller of Dragons!

The Mindcrisher and Caller smack into each other, both shattering into a billion pixels.

A glowing spiritual energy flows from the fallen Caler of Dragons and forms into a cute baby dragon

>Dragon Hatchling
Effect: When you level up to 5, this monsters power becomes 5.

Zedd stares you down "Your turn!"

You level up to to three and your smart phone pops out three cards from a rare pack.

>Scaled Fluatist
Level 3:
Effect: When summoned, the next time you draw, a Dragon will be among the cards.

>Goldbones Miner
Level 3
Effect: Whenever a monster you control dies, the next pack you draw will be rare or legendary.

>Mend the Meek
Level 3
Effect: Return a monster with level 2 or less from your graveyard to the battlefiled.
>>
Mend the meek
>>
>>4847592
I cast Mend the Meek!

A ring of bright light blasts from the ground in a pillar. Out from it steps your Caller of Dragons.

>Current Board

You: Level 3/ Shields 3

Guardian of Empty Thrones
Effect: When summoned, chose a type of monster. Monsters you control of that type can't be targeted by enemy spells or effects with levels 4 or less. (Dragon selected)

Dragon Hatchling
Effect: When you level up to 5, this monsters power becomes 5.

Caller of Dragons
Effect:Whenever a monster you control deals damage to another monster, create a random Dragon with level equal to the damage dealt.

Zed: Level 2/Shields 2

Mecha-Horde Dragon Hero Sigma!

Effect: (This monster is a mecha, a horde a hero and a dragon)
Your choices

>Attack with the Dragon Hatchling
You will break a shield, Zed will get a critical check and Dragon Hatchling will be attachable by Zed

>Dont attack with the Dragon Hatchling
Dragon Hatchling will not be attackable.
>>
Dragon hatchling, blitz this arrogant jerk!
>>
>>4848159
>Attack with the Dragon Hatchling
>>
>>4848159
Dragon Hatchling, ATTACK!

The Baby Dragon flings itself at Zed's shield, smashing it with their head as it wobbles away in a dizzy daze.

You explicative censored by gamechat]! Critical check! (4:FAIL)

Zedd now has 1 shield left.

>Attack with Guardian of Empty Thrones
You will break Zedd's last shield, he will critically check and Guardian will be attachable next turn.

>End the Turn
Zedd will start his turn with 1 shield, Guardian will not be attachable next turn.
>>
>>4850303
>End the Turn
>>
>>4850303
>>End the Turn
>>
>>4850303
You look at Zed's shields and that shit eating grin, but then remember what the Euphorian said about knowing when to hold back.

"Turn end"

"What? You didn't hit me! You coward!"

"If you want to get beat on, the leather club's two blocks down!"

Zedd seats and draws, going to level 3
He draws a common pack and looks at you with pure hate.

"I summon! Hardhead Hordeling!"

>Hardhead Hordleing
Level 3
Effect:Horde monsters you control have blocker.

An armore headed alien beast rises to serve its irritating master.

Now Mecha-Horde Dragon Hero Sigma! Attack that idiot!

The Shield crumbles under the sci fi anime monstroicty and you make a critical check (6:FAIL!)

With two shields left you start your turn and level up to 4

"Turn Start! DRAW!"

Once again, a legendary pack appears in your hand.

>Archon of the Stars
Level:4
Effect: Whenever an enemy shield is broken, you level up 1

>Jetstream Dragon
Effect: Double Hit. If you control another dragon, this has triple hit instead.

>Marto, the Font of Dragons
Level:4
Effect:Whenever you would draw cards, you may instead crate a 2 power Dragon token.
>>
Jetstream
>>
>>4851753
>Jetstream Dragon
>>
I summon, Jetstream Dragon!

A Large reptilian flying deathbeast soars from the sky and perches in front of you.

>Jetstream Dragon
Effect: Double Hit. If you control another dragon, this has triple hit instead.

"You lucky noob! You can't just spam legends to win!"

"Dragon goes ROOOAR!"

Your monsters all stare down at Zedd.

Since Hero has blocker, if you attack you will have to attack it.

>Attack Mecha-Horde Dragon Hero Sigma with Dragon Hatchling
Hatchling will die, the hero will go to 1 power and you will create a random level 1 Dragon

Guardian will die, hero will go to 1 power and you will create a random level 1 dragon

>Attack with Caller of Dragons
Caller will die , hero will go to 1 power and you will create a random level 1 dragon

>End the turn
>>
>>4853525
>>Attack with Guardian of Empty Thrones
Fufufufufufufu
>>
>>4853525
>>
>>4853594
>>4854549
Once again we have a tie lock. Would someone please chime in with a tie break vote?
>>
>>4853525
>Attack with Caller of Dragons
>Caller will die , hero will go to 1 power and you will create a random level 1 dragon
>>
Rolled 3 (1d3)

>>4853594 1
>>4854549 2
>>4858628 3
>>
>>4853525
Caller of dragons, attack the blocker!

Your Caller plays their harp and a wave of musical notes bombard the sci fi monster. The enemy crawls through the shockwave, skin cracking as it moves until it finally grabs the caller and smashes it on the ground in a hail of pixels.

From the digital ash rises a massive dragon dwarfing everything on the field. It then immedtlay scurries to hide behind you.

>Shy Dragon
Level: 1
Sign:Sun
Effect: This can't attack unless its the only monster you control.

The cracked cyber hero falls back, now at 1 power.

Hatchling and hero will both die

Guardian and hero will both die.

>End the turn
>>
>>4858737
>>Attack Mecha-Horde Dragon Hero Sigma with Dragon Hatchling
>>
I was thinking, and I know this will be a lot more work for you and maybe not your intention, but I feel like this quest could really benefit if you made pics of the cards/battlefield
>>
>>4858776
You know I would be up for that,would it be too offputting if they used mtg templates?
>>
File: fling.png (459 KB, 591x841)
459 KB
459 KB .png
>>4858779
I wouldn't mind that. It's also not too intensive to make your own. Then again, I put ~200hrs. into a draft version of a TCG with ~240 completed hand-drawn and scanned cards in 12 unique decks, that I was too shy and tech-illiterate to follow through with. Big autism times. Maybe one day... (pic related)

My official advice is to immediately and thoroughly rape and kill anyone who recommends you use Inkscape.
>>
>>4858737
"Dragon Hatchling, attack the hero!"

The baby Dragon is flung to its death at the hero. Both monsters crash in the sky and fall to earth in a holographic nightmare.

Zedd now lays undefended and you have one monster to attack with

>Attack Zedd with Guardian of Empty Thrones
Zedd's last shield will break and he will make a critical check. Guardian will be attackable next turn.

>End the turn
Guardian will not be attackable next turn.
>>
>>4859320
>Attack Zedd with Guardian of Empty Thrones
>>
>>4859320
>>Attack Zedd with Guardian of Empty Thrones
>>
File: Swollen Hordling.jpg (45 KB, 375x523)
45 KB
45 KB .jpg
>>4859320
"Guardian, break his last shield!"

The Shield breaks under the might of the statues and Zedd makes a critical check (1: SUCESS!)

"Ha!, You can't luck out all the time"

>KILL TRIGGER LV 3
Effect: This deals 3 damage to target enemy monster.

A ray of death shoots from the broken shield before your Guardian, the only legal target, crumbles to ash beneath the beam.

Now, it's my turn!

Zedd levels up to 4 and draws a common pack.

I summon, the Swollen Hordeling!

>Swollen Hordling
Sign: Earth
Effect: Whenever a horde monster you control attacks, it gets +1 power.

Now, my Hardhead Horlding, attack this punk!

The Hordling Smashes straight into your shield, breaking it to dust and going up to 3 power.

You wince and critical check (5: FAIL!)

Its your turn now, loser.

You look at the field, Zedd standing cocky with a 3 power blocker that would trade if your Dragon attacked.

"You total dumb [explicitive]. If you had attacked with the Caller of Dragons LAST you would have had a an army of dragons by now, or hell if you let your hatchling live, it would be at 5 power! You're just a dumb noob getting by on luck, you have no way to beat a master like me!"

You sigh and focus, realizing your error. You resolve to finish this guy once and for all.

"Level up- DURA!!!!"

You draw a common pack your first.

"You know Zedd, you may have been right. I may be new and use luck, but better be bad at a children's card game than use a children's card game to be a bully'

"What?"

"I feel bad for you. You use something meant for fun as a way to feel superior to other people. Its more sad than anything."

"Shut up you dumb [expilcitive] and play your card.

Dont worry, I will...

>Holy Healer Dragon
Effect:When this enters, you get a shield.

>SparkSpewer Dragon
Effect: When this enters, it deals 1 damage to target enemy monster.

>Dragon Scout
Effect:This monster can't be attacked. (unless it gains Blocker.)
Power:4
>>
>>4861558
>You total dumb [explicitive]. If you had attacked with the Caller of Dragons LAST you would have had a an army of dragons by now, or hell if you let your hatchling live, it would be at 5 power!
The joys of playing a TCG as a team

No matter!

>Sparkspewer
Zap that swollen hordeling!
>>
>>4861558
>SparkSpewer Dragon
>>
Kaado Quest is still here? Why didn't anyone tell me?! FUCK YOU FAGGOT BITCHES!!!

>>4858776
First of all, this is a capital idea. QM, please tell me it's in your ability to make this happen. Please. I will suck your dick.

>>4858779
MTG ot Yugioh would likely be the most comfortable/recognizable choices. I vote MTG, personally.

>>4858799
You are badass and your idea is badass. If you don't get back to some card goodness I will kill you.
>>
>>4862934
I really hope I nut up one day and finish and release the card game. It takes so much self-motivation for me to do it. No one I show IRL seems to care. It's a cold bitch of a world, it sometimes seems. Just gotta find a way to overcome and persevere.
>>
>>4863058
I will offer motivation for you...

If you don't do it, anon, you're a bitch and will always be a bitch. Fuck the cucks around you. Stand out. Do stand-out shit. Don't be Basic Billy.
>>
>>4863576
I always feel embarrassment and shame even though I pretend to not give a fuck about other people's opinions. And I have a problem motivating myself. You're right though, if I don't start standing up and standing out, I'm just relegating myself to a life of mediocrity and unfulfilled potential. No one else is doing that to me, it's a choice I've been making on my own, almost daily. Aw fuck, I was kind of rallied while thinking about this but now I'm just a little depressed. Gotta stop living in the past, and... OH would you look at the time, looks like my therapy session is over.
>>
>>4863625
You can do it, anon.
>>
>>4863629
Yes, I can. Thank you.
>>
File: Sparkspewer Dragon.jpg (49 KB, 375x523)
49 KB
49 KB .jpg
(If anyone wants to make custom card frames We can work something out. Until then I will use MTG frames. I am also going to ask >>4862934
to not use the second f word)

"I summon, the Spark Spewer DRAGON!

>SparkSpewer Dragon
Effect: When this enters, it deals 1 damage to target enemy monster.

Which monster do you target?

>Swollen Hordling
Swollen will die

>>Hardhead Hordleing
Hardhead will go to 1 power
>>
>>4863656
And I will ask YOU to STFU, stop being a policing faggot, and write, rather than worry about what words I use on the internet.
>>
>>4863656
>>Swollen Hordling
>>
>>4863702
He's black so his plight takes priority, sorry. OP is a faggot who needs to STAND DOWN and STEP ASIDE for our BROTHERS.

BLM bitch. We'll burn your thread to the ground.
Srsly tho, let's just quest.
>>
>>4863656
>>Swollen Hordling

>>4863719
I'm with you. I deal with being policed everywhere else (in 90% of the discords I'm in, for example), so when I'm here I expect free reign speech like everyone else gets when they spam "nigger" constantly. I'm cool otherwise though, man. Let's get back to questing!
>>
>>4863656
>Swollen Hordling
>>
>>4863656
Spark Spewer, vaporize the Hordeling!

With a shower of sparks, the alien musclehead melts to ash in front of you.

Hardhead Hordleing, as a blocker is now your only valid target.

>Attack Hardhead with Guardian of Empty Thrones.
Guardian will die, Hardhead will go to level 2.

>Attack Hardhead with Jetstream Dragon
Both will die

>End the turn

Note Zedd has no shields left.
>>
>>4864872
>Attack Hardhead with Jetstream Dragon