[3 / an / cgl / diy / gd / i / n / out / p / po / qst / s4s / t / trv / vip / vm / vmg / w / wg / wsr / ] [Settings]
Board
Settings Home
/qst/ - Mitsuba Archive

File: Chad Joffrey.png (60 KB, 621x500)
60 KB
60 KB .png
Welcome to Joffrey Baratheon Self Insert Quest, where you play as the cursed QM Elsweyr who has been punished for his questing sins by being cast into the body of the most unlikable Game of Thrones character - one destined for failure and death - on the day of his 12th birthday, right before the events of the A Song of Ice And Fire novels start to occur.

Last time, Joffrey Baratheon encouraged Arya’s thirst for combat, went boar hunting with his father, found three baby piglets for him and his siblings to raise as pets and visited Bran’s sickroom in the aftermath of the boy’s traumatic fall from the Broken Tower.

Now, Joffrey Baratheon speaks with Catelyn Stark.

Archive: http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/qstarchive.html?tags=Joffrey%20SI
>>
“And a lion takes what he wants,” you boldly state before kissing the Queen once more with renewed vigor. This time, she kisses back in equal measure. Your hands rise up and take hold of her ample bosom, squeezing her mammaries still garbed by the luxurious material of her velvet dress.

Your mother moans into your mouth, erect nipples tenting further at your touch underneath the multiple layers of her small clothes and gown. You pinch and fondle the rigid nubs, making her coo and melt into your touch despite the cold, finally ready for you to take her. “Your room,” she suggests, her words muffled by the flesh of your tongue and pouty, full lips.

Taking a break from the passion for now, you grab hold of her wrist and drag Cersei through the halls of the Great Keep back to your bedchambers, the two of you entering together drawing not a hint of suspicion from the Winterfell guards or the various servants who bow as you pass them by. You’re a young prince, after all, with a doting mother - no one would suspect you spending time together as anything other than wholesome.

The moment the door closes behind you, you’re on her like a pouncing lion taking down a busty hippopotamus, throwing Cersei down onto the bed and tearing off her layers of silks and finery until she is as naked as the day she was born.

It’s not long after that you’ve also disrobed yourself of your princely attire, your massive lion’s tooth framed by a light blonde mane.

You spread her legs forcefully with your palms and stare at the moist entrance which birthed this form you now inhabit, indulging in its delicious smell before you line yourself up with the hole.

The Queen moans as you take her the way a man takes a woman, writhing in reaction to the sensation of being filled to the brim.

Eager to rut the sexiest, bustiest, curviest slut in the Seven Kingdoms you go to town - pound town to be specific - and use her for all her body’s worth - which is a lot more than her mind, in your opinion.

Whatever reluctance or shame the lioness might have once possessed about doing the nasty with one of her own cubs leaves her senses completely once coitus has begun, losing herself to the undeniable pleasure she’s feeling as you play her body like a fiddle of flesh.

Perhaps overeager as you are mentally due to being a massive ASOIAF mark who has dreamed of fucking the female characters of the novels for years or maybe perhaps because this is the body of a preteen boy, the fun doesn’t last long on your end, nor would you really expect it to.

After roughly five minutes of wild animal planet style shit, your release comes unbidden and you deposit your seed with a groaning moan.

“Jaime!” Cersei calls the name of your father instead of your own as she convulses from the cream pie.
>>
You can’t help but pout at that, your ego somewhat bruised. But it was your first performance so hopefully it was your worst performance and the rest from here on out will be far better.

You’re certainly yearning to find out and, with a grin, you realize you’ll have plenty of occasions to continue trying.

It’s good to be the Prince.
>>
ded quests leL
>>
>>4847568
Contrary to what you said. Because there has been some posting the quest isn't dead yet.
>>
>pound town
Lmao
>>
QM get banned by nazi mods?
>>
Don’t try to escape your duties as our writeslave by getting yourself purposely banned, trickie.
>>
Rolled 23 (1d100)

>>4847128

Rolling for pregnancy
>>
Rolled 333 (1d666)

>>4847897
rolling for black hair
>>
>>4847900
epic
>>
>Ask her to ask Ned to change our betrothel candidate
>>
>>4847902
>1pbtID
sus
>>
>>4847904
heres anuda
>>
>>4847909
>almost as many posts as the QM in his own thread
obsessed
>>
Rolled 49 (1d100)

>>4847897
>>
>>4847912
>Has (at the time of posting his last post) more posts in response to me than I had posts total in the entire thread
Your meds?
>>
>>4847920
I am a well known member of this quest, have been here since the beginning of the thread, and contributed to a roll, so I am beyond suspicion.
>>
>>4847902
We're changing to Myrcella right? There is no comparison on this front.
>>
>>4848198
based
>>
>>4847843
or at least let us get turned out by benjen first
>>
Will Trick ever finish a quest?
>>
>>4848969
If you have to ask the answer is "no". You know how it works.
>>
>>4848969
He only even started it to spite two other QMs. It lasted longer than expected, but when his point was proven, it was done.
>>
>>4849036
What was his point?
>>
>>4848969
Which quest are you mad I haven't finished?

The ones that all got deleted off akun?

Lost Island?????

You Awake In Westeros (another shitpost quest)?
>>
Baste.
>>
>>4849203
I was just wondering since you never seem to finish any of them. This is actually the first time I’ve seen you since the Velo debacle.
>>
>>4849261
Considering I didn't start either of the quests you've seen me run, why do you expect me to finish them?

Why didn't you finish the Velo Quest, you had just as much right to write it as I did.
>>
>>4849273
>Considering I didn't start either of the quests you've seen me run,
I wasn’t aware you didn’t start Joffery quest, my bad.
>Why didn't you finish the Velo Quest, you had just as much right to write it as I did.
Because writing is gay
>>
>>4849273
>"Why should I let this dude cum in my mouth?" - man who administered blowjob at no one's request
Just because you are correct doesn't mean you are right.
>>
>>4849287
Always ask a girl if she's willing to swallow. Cumming in her mouth without warning is a (literal) dick move.
>>
>>4849297
And shoving your potentially herpes ridden mouth onto someone's genital suite without affirmation is okay?

Get outta town pal. If someone is facefucking themselves on you without so much as a dinner first they can't complain when the guy busts a nut without an alarm.

You can't eat your cake and have it too. I'm pretty sure they teach dick sucking etiquette in schools nowadays, no excuses.
>>
>>4849287
>man who administered blowjob at no one's request
The original Elsweyr asked him to take this quest up.
>>
>>4850139
QMs aren't people. And faggy flaky QMs even less so.
>>
>>4850222
Have you considered not posting?
>>
>>4850225
Have you considered posting?
>>
Rolled 73 (1d100)

>>4847897
Watch and learn
>>
>>4850225
Are you implying I take the time to THINK about things?

Fuck outta here.
>>
Rolled 41 (1d100)

>>4847104
Rolling for how many w*men Joff fucks
>>
Rolled 56 (1d69)

>>4850589
>not rolling the proper meme number
eeeehhh?
>>
So Trick, does this mean you're planning on finishing this thread in the ~2 weeks this thread will be up for? Or were you just hoping for the sweet release of getting banned over lewdposting?
>>
>>4850660
I think he just wanted to post his Cersei smut
>>
>>4850785
But why? It wasn't very good.
>>
>>4850963
o o f
>>
trick just post on fiction.live for the smut
>>
Trick more like tripping on dick
>>
>>4847104
>>
Smut anon are you still around? Because I think you should take over this quest.
>>
>>4856702
>entire quest just turns into smut

but honestly his smut was decently written so if he can write regular plot too we should be fine
>>
>>4857363
going to have to hard disagree on it being decently written

it read more like Catelyn was being stabbed to death than being fucked silly. A lot of screaming, not enough moaning, not enough eroticism or authentic depictions of pleasure. It read as if it was literally painful.
>>
>>4857363
No it wasn't.
>>
>>4857438
You say that like it wasn't basically a rape scene
>>
>>4857613
rape or not she was supposed to be enjoying it

and I didn't
>>
>literally pedoquest
>>
>>4859223
based
>>
This dead?
>>
>>4863497
Nah, Trick has just gone out for cigarettes. He'll be back any time now.
>>
>>4847104
... who was the virgin in the full pic?
>>
>>4865281
Ned I think
>>
>>4863497
Expect Trick to return in 6 months for another pointless shitpost quest
>>
I’ll never have my philosopher king Joff quest.

SAD