[3 / an / cgl / diy / gd / i / n / out / p / po / qst / s4s / t / trv / vip / vm / vmg / w / wg / wsr / ] [Settings]
Board
Settings Home
/qst/ - Mitsuba Archive

File: wagie.jpg (149 KB, 900x900)
149 KB
149 KB .jpg
You awaken in your bed, back in your house. It's still night time, so you get up and head to your computer. You browse some 4chan threads, before proceeding to sleep for the rest of the night. It's morning again, as you get up and head to work. You put on your uniform, and proceed to work.
You've been working at the fast food place for about a year now. It's boring, and the pay is shit, but you're able to put food on the table and a roof over your head. The worst part is, you have no social life. You have no friends, you don't go out, and you're not part of any cliques. You have a shitty job that makes you leech off of the government, and you're not doing anything about it.
You're basically a slave to the system. You have a family, and they're probably disappointed of what you do for a living. You have no relationship with them, and you never will. You're essentially a double life. When you're at home in your small house, you're a alright person. When you leave that house, you're a loner capable of doing awkward and mundane things. That's who you are. The system makes you one way, and it expects you to act another. You're never going to be able to please anyone, are you? The bell rings as someone enters the store. You look up, to see a young woman with long red hair and a couple of piercings in her ears. "Hey, can you...?"
>>
>>4852406
Is the player character saying "Hey, can you...?" or the redhead?
>>
>>4852429
it's the redhead.
>>
>>4852406
>Robotically greet the customer while you stave off thoughts of suicide via hot oil fryer
>>
>>4852406
>help me get into my car. I locked my keys inside
>>
You robotically greet the customer while you stave off thoughts of suicide via hot oil fryer. The women replies "Hey, can you help me get into my car. I locked my keys inside?"
>>
>>4852443
"Sorry, let me ask my boss first."
While smiling a dead inside fake smile.
>>
>>4852468 >>4852443
>>4852438
"Sorry, let me ask my boss first."
While forcing out a dead inside smile from all the time he knew he threw away for nothing. No ambitions, no future, nothing to look forward to.
>>
>>4852474

>Your state mandated 15 minute break is here. If you want to waste it with that girl be my guest but if you do you need to take off the company shirt first. I don't want photos of our employees breaking car windows to show up on the interwebs
>>
>>4852485
Your out-of-touch boomer boss says to you, "Your state-mandated 15-minute break is here. If you want to waste it with that girl be my guest but if you do you need to take off the company shirt first. I don't want photos of our employees breaking car windows to show up on the interwebs."
>>
>>4852497
>proceed to change shirt and head outside to help gril
>>
>>4852503 >>4852485
You proceed to change your shirt and head outside to help the girl. The car seems to be in good condition despite its broken driver-side window.
>>
>>4852507
>realize that the Thot is trying to frame you for breaking into her car
>>
>>4852518
>>4852485
You realize that the hippy woman is trying to frame you for breaking into her car for insurance money.
>>
>>4852520
> turn 360 degrees and head back into your workplace, put on your uniform again, and use that 15 minute break by eating the actually tasty food.
moonwalk
>>
>>4852531
You moonwalk out of there and head back into your workplace, put on your uniform again, and use that 15-minute break by eating the barely recognizable slab you call a hamburger.
>>
>>4852531
>You waste too much time walking around in circles, changing your shirt, and moon walking in the parking lot. By the time you sit down to take a bite of chicken tendies your watch buzzes. You are late.
>>
This isn't really a quest. You're just echoing the players' write ins without adding much of anything.
>>
>>4852606
>akshually!!!
>>
>>4852543
Begin working again
>>
>>4852606
The fuck is your problem
>>
>>4852543
Shit in the fryer
>>
cringe lmao this is cringe
>>
>>4856607
this please
>>
>think "hey maybe i should stop being such a massive faggot"
>try to talk to someone at the job that looks to be in the same situation as you