[3 / an / cgl / diy / gd / i / n / out / p / po / qst / s4s / t / trv / vip / vm / vmg / w / wg / wsr / ] [Settings]
Board
Settings Home
/qst/ - Mitsuba Archive

It is a time of peace. With Lord Freeza’s explosive declaration, naming himself Emperor of the Universe after single-handedly obliterating the Covenant stronghold High Charity, peace has come to the universe. Not wanting to stand against him and his unstoppable Super Saiyans, within days of his declaration the universe bent the knee. And while there are always outliers, those stubborn or foolish enough to try and resist, the overwhelming majority of the universe is bending the knee. And he wouldn’t have achieved all this, defeated the strongest military in the universe and survived the Prophet’s ultimate weapon without your help.

Welcome to Saiyan Conqueror Quest, the story of an alternate timeline in the greater Dragonball EU. Currently it is Age 749 and you the players control Karn: once an ordinary Saiyan warrior with a meager powerlevel of 2,830 who has risen to become a mighty Super Saiyan, and so much more. Throughout your many adventures, the “Dragon of New Salda” has grown into the symbol of Saiyan might and power recognized actoss the universe. Now as a PTO general with a powerlevel of over 46 million, and close friend and confidant of Lord Freeza himself, Karn has become his people’s greatest champion.

Character sheets and other info:
https://pastebin.com/u/GrandDragonQM
Archive:
http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/qstarchive.html?searchall=Saiyan+Conqueror+Quest

Quest rules are as follows:
>30 minute voting windows from post time
>Pick ONE option when voting(unless otherwise noted)
>Dice rolls are all best of first three, only correctly rolled dice pools will count
>One roll post per person, unless at least ten minutes has passed since your last roll then you can roll again
>Crits are 100 on a d100(a 99 or paired rolls may net you an extra bonus)
>Crit fails -only- occur if no roll passes the DC, or if two different 1s are rolled which will OVERRIDE even a critical success, resulting in a catastrophic crit failure
>Write-ins are both allowed and encouraged, but options too out of character will be shut down
>Do NOT delete votes, instead simply link your change to your previous post as well as the vote post
>I can change any of the above rules at any time for any or no reason
>Have fun

SCQ will usually start every Saturday at noon Eastern Standard Time, and run throughout the weekend. Also, for updates or schedule changes you can find me on twitter @GrandDragonQM, which I try and keep as up-to-date with scheduling as possible

HAPPY FOUR YEAR ANNIVERSARY, LET’S GO!

https://youtube.com/watch?v=7CNw73nwDm0

Current Arc: DYNASTY
>>
>>4854967
Last time on Saiyan Conqueror Quest:

The day of Chilli’s wedding had finally arrived! And after a few minor disturbances the wedding finally happened. Chilli and Megumin were wed, with both families and the entire Crimson Demon village present as witness. But as we rejoin Karn, another happy wedding involving your family has just been crashed.

“Ceremony’s over, time for you demons to go home.” the familiar voice of Trunks calls out, Trunks reappearing in a flash of light. But this time he isn’t alone, flanked by his old goon squad with several new faces as well. You sigh and rise up to your feet, throwing your suit coat off.
“How many times will it take!?” you roar, power exploding as you transform into your Ascended Berserker state. Lightning dances around your aura as you don’t stop there, releasing the demonic seal as you explode off the ground. Closing the distance between the two of you almost instantly, you slam your fist into his jaw and launch Trunks back through his allies, staggering and bowling them all over as he’s sent flying away. “For you to learn your fucking lesson, boy?!”

As you bellow in raw frustration, dozens of powerlevels suddenly spike from among your family and allies around you. Highest among them is of course Future Chaya’s, you feeling her Apex power absolutely dwarfing everyone else among your side.

“RRRAAAAA!!” one of the Time Patrollers roar, blasting several of the others off him to reveal the Time Patrol’s Primal Vegeta. He blasts up off the ground at you, but before his fist reaches you a golden blur intercepts him. “What?!”
“Oh, I don’t think so.” Freeza says, Golden form shining gloriously as he brings his right foot up into Vegeta’s face and sends him flying. “Shyaaaaa!!”
“Tch! RRRAAAAA!!” Vegeta roars, firing a powerful green beam down at the both of you. But it’s useless, you activating your Barrier and shielding the both of you from it. Vegeta’s emerald beam slams into your shield, but your Barrier is too strong for his energy to pierce through and Vegeta ends the attack after a second or two.
“Let’s do this.” Freeza says, you nodding to him, both turning as you hear a shout.
“Times! THIRTY!!” Hyoka shouts, crimson aura blazing around her as she uses that power-multiplying technique. You watch as she explodes towards the both of you, you ending your Barrier in anticipation of fighting but she stops suddenly. You watch as she begins looking around wildly, eyes wide with panic. Her sudden stop catches the other Time Patrollers by surprise, but you recognize what’s happening as she begins swinging her fists around wildly. Almost as if surrounded by unseen enemies. It may have been awhile, but you remember what your half-demon son’s Stand can do to someone. She’s not going to be a threat now.
cont
>>
>>4854971
“HRRYAAAAAA!!” Meloka roars, having lept above you and Freeza and swinging her blades back and forth. She sends a barrage of her Ki Needles down at the Time Patrol, who all scramble to avoid the attack. All of them but Hyoka, who’s still battling the illusions conjured by Dark Rider.
“Hyoka move!!” Trunks shouts, dashing to his lady friend and grabbing her arm. Before she can react he pitches her back, the halfbreed disappearing as Meloka’s needles explode. Trunks’ ki vanished as they exploded and covers him in fire and smoke, for just a moment think she’d actually killed him. But if there’s one thing you know about that cockroach, it takes more than that to kill him. After a second or two the smoke is blasted away, revealing Trunks in his Super Saiyan God form. “This doesn’t have to happen. Stand down, and go back to your own-“

“HAAAA!!” Tatsu roars, your old man having snuck close and launches himself at the redheaded bastard. With a small ki blade around his one remaining fist he swings, blade aimed for Trunks’ head. The Time Patroller turns, holding his hand up and blasts your old man away with a simple shockwave, not even touching him. Tatsu is blasted back away from Trunks to smash back-first into one of Chilli’s crystal pillars, then flops to the ground. Unmoving.

“No...Tatsu...!” you say, shocked. “You....You bastard! You’re...Gonna...PAAAAAY!!”

Your energy surges, demonic ki blasting everyone nearby away as your rage explodes! Before Trunks can regain his footing you launch off the ground at him, grabbing his entire head in your right hand and smashing him down into the ground. You lift and slam Trunks down over and over again, making a crater with his skull before standing back up. Trunks groggily reaches back to draw his sword, but you’re not giving him that chance. You clamp down and squeeze with all your Berserker might, feeling his skull groaning in protest.

“HRRAAAAAA!!!” you roar, and with a final, herculean effort crush his skull. Bone and gore splatter everywhere, that bastard’s lifeless corpse dropping at your feet to the sudden, shocked silence of absolutely everyone present. Chest heaving in rage you turn your murderous glare on the other Time Patrollers, who’re all frozen in shock. And that just leaves you with one question:

Who’s next?
>Vegeta, a fellow Saiyan should know better, and he’s going to pay for what his son did!
>Buula. You remember how big a threat that Majin can be, especially after absorbing her fallen allies. Best remove her first
>Kakarot. Best eliminate him before he and Vegeta can fuse, and make a warrior able to stop Chaya’s Apex
>Hyoka, make her pay for Trunks’ mistake too. That’s what she gets for supporting him
>Just stand there, and destroy whoever is foolish enough to try you next
>>
Jesus christ karn.
>>
>>4854974
>>Kakarot. Best eliminate him before he and Vegeta can fuse, and make a warrior able to stop Chaya’s Apex
Also because taking out goku will scare the ever living shit out of the rest of them because its a complete twist to what they are used too.
>>
>Buula. You remember how big a threat that Majin can be, especially after absorbing her fallen allies. Best remove her first
>>
>>4854974
>Kakarot. Best eliminate him before he and Vegeta can fuse, and make a warrior able to stop Chaya’s Apex
Let's stop this
>>
>>4854974
>Vegeta, a fellow Saiyan should know better, and he’s going to pay for what his son did!
>>
>>4854974
>Buula. You remember how big a threat that Majin can be, especially after absorbing her fallen allies. Best remove her first.
Oh yeah, time for payback
>>
>>4854980
I did say you wouldn’t want to miss this one. And he made the ultimate mistake combination
>>
>>4854993
your not wrong, trunks managed to job even harder then usual, it was probably the negative modifiers at work but thats actually impressive.
>>
>>4854993
The boy fucked up twofold.
>Didn't do his research
>Fucked with the only thing Karn cares about
He should have known better, and I hope all he remembers is his skull splitting apart when the SKoT brings his sorry ass back.
>>
>>4854974
Tough choices all around, but I think Buula is the most dangerous if she's left to stick around long.
>>
>>4854974
>>4854988
Fuck it, changing to this.
The quicker we get her out of the way, the better.
Today is the day they understand the difference between rent-a-cops and honest to God killers.
>>
>>4854998
yeah but killing goku off would probably traumatize their entire group because mind you ALL time warriors pretty much agree as long as gokus around shits ok, and if he went down as bad as the boy does that will probably hard traumatize the lot of them, up to and including vegeta.
>>
>>4855004
Yeah but that's assuming we can. Goku's not like trunks, he's in a whole different league, and in the meantime Buula can keep buffing, or kai forbid absorb one of our kids and peace out, basically kidnapping them.
>>
File: Brutal.jpg (32 KB, 597x351)
32 KB
32 KB .jpg
>>4854974
>>
>>4854974
>>
>>4855021
Yes
>>
>>4855012
yeah but Goku is probably easier to kill then the fucking buuling which is why i recommended it.
>>
>>4854974
>>
>>4855032
>yeah but Goku is probably easier to kill then the fucking buuling which is why i recommended it.
Divine Dragon Force is the eternal equalizer my friend.
Better we use it on somebody who has more openings before they remember we have a stand.
>>
Rolled 8, 54, 10, 62, 64, 38, 79, 66, 98, 15, 9, 43, 89, 83, 44, 80, 7, 2, 9, 17 = 877 (20d100)

>>4854983
>>4854986
>>4854987
>>4854988
>>4854989
>>4855002
>>4855025
>>4855036
Buula. You remember how big a threat that Majin can be, especially after absorbing her fallen allies. Best remove her first wins it! Alright, let’s keep this going, roll me a 4d100.
First DC: 60
Second DC: 80
Third DC: ??
Fourth DC: 60
>>
File: Z (7).gif (425 KB, 500x280)
425 KB
425 KB .gif
Rolled 31, 31, 49, 51 = 162 (4d100)

>>4855042
That's a lot of dice.
>>
Rolled 55, 56, 17, 93 = 221 (4d100)

>>4855042
LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
>>
Rolled 98, 25, 39, 92 = 254 (4d100)

>>4855042
>>
Rolled 81, 54, 43, 79 = 257 (4d100)

>>4855046
>>4855047
>>4855049
98/100, 56/100, 49/100, 93/100. Two successes, a failure, and a mystery. Interesting, writing
>>
>>4854974
“Oh....Oh god.”
“He just-!”
“Momma look!”
“Impossible!”
“Su-Such power...”
“I-I think I’m gonna be sick.”

You hear several of wedding guests say in whispered tones, moments before hearing one of them hurling from somewhere behind you. But none of that matters, all your focus is on the Time Patrollers around you. Or more specifically, the pink one. You still remember what happened last time, when that monster absorbed the fallen Trunks and Hyoka to get an insane power boost that nearly killed both you and Chilli. No way in hell are you giving that creature a chance to try that again!

“HAAAA!!” you roar, firing an energy wave into Trunks’ corpse. Your blast disintegrates him completely, surprisingly leaving only his sword behind. Must be magic of some sort on that thing.
“You bastard!!” Hyoka roars furiously, crimson aura again blazing as she tries attacking you. But Meloka’s faster, your wife’s Ki Needles forcing the slightly bigger Time Patrol woman back and away from you. The sudden explosion of violence kicks everyone back into gear, several fighters shouting and rushing headlong into battle. But your gaze is fixated on the Majin, ground shattering beneath your feet as you launch yourself forward.

“GRRYAAAAAAAA!!” you roar, closing the distance between you and Buula. Her eyes widen even further in surprise, your ki-clad fist crashing right into her face and exploding. The blast destroys her head completely, the headless Majin’s body surprising you by immediately retaliating with a right of her own for your face. Your own eyes widen in surprise, but before you can even think about it your body simply moves. Your upper body twists clockwise, Buula’s fist sailing right past you harmlessly as you gather ki into both fists. “HAAAAAAAA!!”

You slam your left hand’s ki into the Majin’s side, energy exploding and launching what’s left of her back away from you. As her body tumbles through the air you focus, shaping your right hand’s ki into an Energy Javelin and launch it after her. Your spear impales the Majin, exploding and consuming it’s body seemingly completely. But after a few seconds you see little pieces of it all begin reforming, the Majin’s body reconstructing itself.

“You bastard!” she shouts, white aura exploding up around her as her power multiplies over hundreds of times. “You’re gonna pay for what you did to Trunks!”

She then kicks at you from dozens of feet away, you wondering what she’s doing when suddenly her leg stretches! It closes the distance between you both and crashes into your gut, you wincing as her blow winds you.
cont
>>
>>4855153
“Gah-!” you exhale, Buula un-stretching herself back at you. Before you can recover, her forehead crashes against yours, knocking you back away.
“DIE! Kamehame-!!” she shouts, gathering a terrifying amount of power between her hands, then throws the azure beam at you with a roar. “HAAAAAA!!”

“Dammit!” you think, trying to form your Barrier to stop her sudden blast. But your body is still too stunned by the impact, her beam taking you head-on. You push back against it, trying to push her beam away with raw power but it’s not working. So you gather ki into your hands, energy meeting energy and exploding. “GRRRRAAAAAAA!!”

KABOOM

As the dust settles you’re still standing, chest heaving as you catch your breath from the earlier kick.

“I’ll kill you!!” she shouts, energy flaring as she prepares to go on the attack again. You’d forgotten just how strong the Majin’s regeneration is, you’re gonna have to step up your game to take this monster down.

But how will you do this?
>Final Flash, overwhelm the Majin and obliterate it completely
>Event Horizon, make an inescapable blast that will destroy even the smallest piece of this Majin
>Use your unnamed Final Flash + Piercing Fist move, destroy whatever defense this monster can throw up
>Divine Dragon Force. One good punch is all you hopefully need to end this monster
>Other(write in)
>>
>>4855155
I forget but Buu's can't be one shot by dragon force right? We have to destroy her completely the normal way?
>>
>>4855155
>Divine Dragon Force. One good punch is all you hopefully need to end this monster
>>
>>4855155
>Event Horizon, make an inescapable blast that will destroy even the smallest piece of this Majin
We haven't done one of this in a while and it never gets old.
>>
>>4855162
You haven’t used Divine Dragon Force against a Majin before. You don’t know what’ll happen.
>>
>>4855155
>>Divine Dragon Force. One good punch is all you hopefully need to end this monster
First time for everything then
>>
>>4855155
I dunno what'll happen, but I'm sure she'll hate it
>>
>>4855155
If DDF hits her and there is one piece of her left that is separate from the main body that Karn hits she may be able to regenerate from the small fragment. The larger main part that took hit from DDF will disintegrate. That's my guess. Now we will find out.
>>
>>4855155
>DDF!
>>
>>4855155

I remember there being a moment where we told the skot that we would become her greatest enemy if she kept interfering in our family or something like that. But I can't find it in the archives. Was going to try and quote it again of she shows up.
>>
>>4855155
I'M FUCKING LATE! Car troubles, but I am here for KARNAGE!
>>
Rolled 2, 29, 60, 59, 79, 44, 74, 7, 27, 13, 18, 96, 74, 80, 45, 30, 54, 29, 37, 81 = 938 (20d100)

>>4855163
>>4855165
>>4855172
>>4855173
>>4855181
>>4855182
>>4855184
>>4855188
Divine Dragon Force. One good punch is all you hopefully need to end this monster wins it. Roll me a 3d100.
First DC: 50
Second DC: ??
Third DC: 75
>>
Rolled 62, 43, 77 = 182 (3d100)

>>4855194
I am filled with hate.
>>
Rolled 80, 14, 77 = 171 (3d100)

>>4855194
It's time to show them the true meaning of fear.
>>
Rolled 74, 71, 62 = 207 (3d100)

>>4855194
BOOOOI
>>
>>4855198
>>4855197
>>4855199
Great job, dubs too for the special success
>>
>>4855201
Feels good, got my water pumped replaced on the side of the highway, I want some Time Bitches to hurt!
>>
>>4855197
>>4855198
>>4855199
80/100, 71/100, Dub 77/100. Well, that’s another Patroller down. Writing.

>>4855206
I’ve been there before, feel your pain anon
>>
>>4855197
>>4855198
Double 77 on a third DC. That is something special.
>>
>>4855210
Its done, and so is Pinky. MAIM, KILL, BURN, SPINES FOR THE MONKEY DEMON GOD!
>>
>>4855217
now if they haven't fused yet can we please for the love of god kill goku now before shit actually gets hard?
>>
>>4855227
fffiine, let us hope his chronic jobbing disorder hasn't stopped working.
>>
>>4855227
Save Geeters for last so he can spend longer staring at his technically-son's corpse?

I just want to kill them all.
>>
>>4855249
we atomized the corpse
>>
>>4855227
Sure, Goku can die next, but only if we start screaming at all of them, asking why can they not resist crashing our families weddings.
>>
>>4855255
There's still a smear.
>>
>>4855249
Can you imagine how happy Mechikabura is right now? The last thing he wants is us siding with Supreme Kai of Time. What is happening right now is making this possibility more distant.
>>4855258
I think there is really nothing left but the crater and sword.
>>
>>4855258
A "streak of failure" if you will.
>>4855268
>Can you imagine how happy Mechikabura is right now?
I better get a wedding gift ready, maybe something to deal with those pesky time patrollers..
>>
>>4855268
>>4855276
>tfw mechi shows up
>"Oh hey, just wanted to pop in really quick and say congratulations."
>that's literally al he does and leaves
It's a foolproof plan. The TP might have thought of it if they weren't chock fucking full of morons.
>>
>>4855282
>Thought
>Time Patrol
Pick one and only one.
>>
File: 1618697135751.gif (3265 KB, 564x316)
3265 KB
3265 KB .gif
>>4855287
>>
File: _____.png (93 KB, 300x300)
93 KB
93 KB .png
>>4855287
>>
>>4855227
>before shit actually gets hard
What if they call some sort of emergency backup. People like Brucol will show up.
>>
>>4855314
yeah but if the SKoT actually is applying herself today mentally at least she could very well use this as the factor of how everyone on her time patrol got cocky as shit and thought they could easily solo this. for example vegeta and trunks got really fucking cocky about this shit and now they get wrecked by it, where at least with dealing with karn the worst they get is dying and being told off for being shit people, vs say perma dying from various other things such as mechikabura.
>>
>>4855314
They die screaming too, Karn has come with the wrath of a vengeful mortal god. There is no mercy in this place.
>>
>>4855319
aw fuck this is gonna be a repeat of the amaya shitshow where karn literally keeps beating everyones ass until he tires out from just sheer numbers and gets captured by the fucking time loli again isn't it?
>>
>>4855318
Sounds wise, perhaps she will do it to teach them a lesson.
>>
>>4855320
>beats everyone to death - twice
>they are finally wearing him down
>mechi shows up
"Thanks for distracting them so long, aaaand done. Okay Time Nest is gone."
>>
>>4855320
We are killing them at full power now, if the keep coming over the bodies they're moral will break. Because at the end of the day, they're all fucking cowards, and we can give them our full, undivided, attention.
>>
>>4855155
https://youtube.com/watch?v=Aqk7x_w1H98

“BUU! LA! KILL! YOU! DEAD!” she shouts, and with each syllable spits out something white from her mouth. Each one seems to be infused with ki, and after a couple seconds they all form into ghostly versions of Buula herself! “GO GHOSTS!!”

“KEEEHEHEHEE!!” they all shouts, immediately streaking over towards you. Something about these aberrations has you worried, and decide not to let them touch you. Gathering your ki into your right fist, you pull it back then pitch the ball of energy forward. Your Scattershot bursts into dozens of blasts, catching her unorthodox attackers and detonating each of them. As the blast is still raging Buula charges through, body bound up tight into a ball and headed right for you!

“Shit!” you shout, narrowly avoiding the Majin ball as she streaks past you at full speed. You hear her strike something or someone, and as you turn see her ricocheting back towards you. Planting your feet, you pull your right fist back while summoning your Stand. Divine Dragon Force materializes around your right arm, bellowing in challenge at the approaching Majin. “You ready?”
“Let’s do this.” your Stand replies, and you launch yourself towards the Majin. “GWROOOOAAAAAR!!”
“HRRRRYAAAAAAAA!!” you roar as well, the two of you meeting the Time Patroller’s charge head on. Your fist slams into the compacted Majin’s head, and to your surprise her power while all balled up actually manages to match your own and stopping your charge. However, she wasn’t ready for Divine Dragon Force. Your Stand pierces right through her with ease, wrapping around her body several times so she can’t escape. Her eyes widen in shock, now clearly able to see your Stand herself.

“Wh-What?” she says, simply confused by what she’s seeing. Clearly not realizing she’s already dead.
“Begone.” Divine Dragon Force says in it’s deep, bassy voice, eyes flashing. And before your eyes, the Majin begins swiftly disintegrating into light.
“No, stop! Please, I don’t wanna-!!” she shouts, panicking at her sudden end. But then she’s gone, no trace of her ki remaining.
“GWRROOOOOOAAAAAAAAR!!!” Divine Dragon Force roars triumphantly into the sky, wrapping itself back around your arm before vanishing once more. That’s two down. Now, who’s next?
cont
>>
>>4855329
“No way. You... You fuckin’ Hakai’d her!? Oh shit, let’s do this!” you hear someone shout, turning and seeing what looks like someone who could be Freeza’s cousin standing there. With uneven horns and a plate covering most of his face, you get the distinct impression this one won’t be quite as easy as the last two. You take your stance, when suddenly the being roars, disappearing in a flash of golden light. And sure enough, much like Freeza this being has taken on his Golden form as well. “Wouldn’t let that happen to me though. Golden time!”

How do you handle this one?
>Rush and attack with Djem So and beat him down, despite it’s Golden form you’re still physically stronger
>Defend, let it come at you. Then when you find an opening, break him
>Super Ki Blade and rush, try cutting him down
>Keep at range, use your lethal ki attacks to end this quick
>Rush in, go for the grab and Grinder him
>Try going for Divine Dragon Force again
>Other(write in)
>>
>>4855336
>Rush and attack with Djem So and beat him down, despite it’s Golden form you’re still physically stronger

"NO GOD HAS THIS POWER, FOOL. DIE LIKE THE REST OF YOUR IDIOT FRIENDS!"
>>
>>4855336
>>
>>4855329
We need a bonus against enemies with pink at this rate.
>>4855336
this>>4855342
TIME FOR THE SPEECH OF DEPRESSION!
>>
>>4855347
>We need a bonus against enemies with pink at this rate.
This is only the first time you’ve ever won against a Majin
>>
>>4855336
>>Rush and attack with Djem So and beat him down, despite it’s Golden form you’re still physically stronger
time to slap down a frieza wannabe.
>>
>>4855354
Meh, hatred for Pink then?
>>
>>4855336
>>Keep at range, use your lethal ki attacks to end this quick
>>
>>4855336
>>Rush and attack with Djem So and beat him down, despite it’s Golden form you’re still physically stronger
>>
>>4855336
>>
>>4855320
>>4855319
Interesting concept, maybe this will happen like that. But, the possible capture of Karn and others may not go so smooth. There are now some hard to predict factors in the game. Such as:
>Mechikabura
>Dumplin
>even Fu
I'm nearly certain they are watching this live. This situation may produce circumstances that may be tempting for them to interfere somehow.
>>4855324
Getting rid of Time Nest would not be that easy, right? Though certainly Mechi is thinking about getting something for himself out of this situation.
>>
>>4855380
Dumplin is clearly watching this cheering on karn just ripping assholes apart.
Fu is probably annoyed at the time patrol dying to easily because of karns ability to be extremely proficient at the art of murder.
Mechikabura might very well try to steal something from the time nest while this is going on since Chronoa threw a bunch of hard hitters of her's at this weddingup to and including i'm seriously surprised Jiren hasn't shown his face yet.
>>
>>4855336
>>
Rolled 72, 4, 29, 2, 45, 93, 82, 36, 29, 60, 52, 92, 79, 21, 99, 11, 97, 79, 5, 62 = 1049 (20d100)

>>4855342
>>4855345
>>4855347
>>4855361
>>4855365
>>4855366
>>4855367
>>4855400
Rush and attack with Djem So and beat him down, despite it’s Golden form you’re still physically stronger wins it. Roll me a 5d100
1st DC: 40
2nd DC: 70
3rd DC: 60
4th DC: ??
5th DC: 80(no critfail)
>>
Rolled 27, 21, 62, 84, 72 = 266 (5d100)

>>4855409
>>
Rolled 39, 34, 58, 63, 18 = 212 (5d100)

>>4855409
>>
Rolled 77, 83, 43, 74, 85 = 362 (5d100)

>>4855409
m a d
>>
Rolled 29, 49, 26, 13, 39 = 156 (5d100)

>>4855409
>>
File: Z (5).jpg (14 KB, 320x240)
14 KB
14 KB .jpg
Rolled 36, 18, 15, 91, 70 = 230 (5d100)

>>4855409
Let's hope this one puts up a better fight.
>>
>>4855409
>>4855411
>>4855412
>>4855414
WOOO, aside from the 4th maybe, all passed
>>
>>4855411
>>4855412
>>4855414
Great.
>77, 83, 62, 84, 85
>>
>>4855416
Expecting too much, we are Pissed Dad at Wedding Mode. God sent them to die here.
>>
>>4855422
Possibly flawless.
>>
>>4855411
>>4855412
>>4855414
77/100, 83/100, 62/100, 84/100, 85/100. And here I’d thought this fight would actually be more than one round of combat. Writing!
>>
>>4855442
He wasn't prepared for the sudden shift to Djem-So, was he?
>>
>>4855430
Yes.
>>4855397
This all sounds plausible. Especially last part since recently we had a visit from Mechikabura and he arrived only to test his stealth magic against Karn's detection abilities.
>>
>>4855444
No one expects the big dumb angry beatstick to stop and cross counter the fuck outta them. Too bad they forget he's not entirely dumb. TOO BAD FOR YOU!
>>
>>4855442
GD, you should know by now Karn gets massive hidden buffs when the time patrol tries to trash something they shouldn't, such as a wedding.
>>
>>4855442
>Papa absolutely fucking livid that his kids wedding is being crashed
>Spineless and soon to be despined idiots not being absolutely decimated.
You know Karn's history of being a pissed motherfucker when TP ruins weddings, now they hurt his dad. There is no god here, only a Master of Death. And his equally pissed son.
>>
>>4855442
>>4855336
https://youtube.com/watch?v=m4lUrsL5e5g

“RRRRRAAAAAAAAAA!!!” you roar, blasting towards the Golden Time Patroller. He starts flying towards you, but right as you swing he vanishes!
“Behi-SHIT!!” he shouts, you spinning around and slam a left backfist into his gold-plated jaw. “What the fuck? Asshole!!”

You dodge the Patroller’s left, then the right, and follow up with a quick one-two jab of your own. Your punches stagger the fighter, who takes a couple steps back to try and find his balance.

“Finger Beams!!” the golden fighter shouts, firing a beam from each hand your way. You leap over both of them, clearly to the Time Patroller’s surprise, and slam a heavy right into his jaw that knocks him off his feet. “GUAH!!”
“RRRAAAAA!!” you roar, following up your right with a left uppercut to his gut, then another right to his left temple that sends him spinning. But the Patroller isn’t done yet, twisting and kicking for your head. But his attack is too slow, blocking it by raising your right arm and taking the hit on your forearm.
“WHAT?!!” he shouts, you then slamming your right fist into his jaw and smash the gold-plated Patroller down into the crystal ground. It shatters, golden body bouncing from the impact.

“HAAAAAAAAA!!!” you bellow, rushing after him and closing the distance in an instant. Before the disoriented patrolled can react, you bury your left fist square into his gut. Blood and spittle spray as the shockwave from your punch shatters the crystals beneath you both ever further out. With this patroller completely at your mercy you unload, firing a flurry of devastating, heavy blows meant to break through a guard. However, against a stunned target not defending themselves, each of your titanic blows rocks the golden Patroller. After a few dozen blows you feel his energy suddenly plummet, and with a final, powerful left to the jaw punch him away. His gold streaks behind as he flies away, reverting back down to his base form as he slides to a stop. That’s another one down, but not out yet. Knowing they have those magical healing beans, you can’t afford to let him lay. So you charge after him, gathering your energy into your right fist to erase a third fighter. “HAAAAAAA!!”

“TRY SOMETHING!”
cont
>>
>>4855548
“SHIT!” you shout, seeing a handful of powerful energy pointed right at you. With only a second’s thought you change course, stomping down to launch yourself skyward. But to your surprise, he doesn’t follow you or fire his attack after you. Instead he lets the energy fade, drawing one of those beans from his glove and turning towards his downed ally. He’s going to heal him! “Oh no you don’t!”

Bringing your right hand to your forehead you focus exclusively on the orange-headed fighter’a ki, and as he lowered his hand you teleport. One moment you’re in the air, and the next appear right before him.

“No!” you shout, kicking his hand with a thrusting left kick. You see the bean fly out of his hand as you kick the arm back away, then twist and fire off with a follow up right back kick. Your blow knocks him off balance; the muscular, black and red suited fighter sliding back away from you and the downed Patroller for over a dozen feet before stopping. “I won’t let you.”
“Yo, just tryin’ to give this man his lunch!” the warrior says, rising back up to his full height. “Let him eat!”
“No.” you reply, and without taking your eyes off him stomp down, feeling something give in the formerly Golden Time Patroller. And you feel his flagging ki start dropping further, so had to be something critical. “Not one of you bastards are leaving this place alive.”

“Oh yeah?” he replies, exuding confidence as his aura blazes up around him. And to your dismay, he’s clearly stronger than you. And not just by a little bit, even with the Supervillain power coursing through your veins. This one will be a lot tougher than the last few fighters. “If you think you can take me down, then come on over and try something.”

What now?
>Rush and attack with Su Ma, so him being physically stronger won’t make much of a difference
>Defend, let him come at you. Then when you find an opening, break him
>Super Ki Blade and rush, try cutting him down. Hopefully your sword will give you the edge you need to win
>Keep at range, use your lethal ki attacks to end this as quick as possible
>Rush in, go in and try to get the grab to Grinder him into oblivion
>Try going for Divine Dragon Force once more
>Other(write in)
>>
>>4855549
>Use the Bloodstone and try to go to maximum strength, then rush!
>>
>>4855549
>Super Ki Blade and rush, try cutting him down. Hopefully your sword will give you the edge you need to win
>>
>>4855549
>>
>>4855549
>>Rush and attack with Su Ma, so him being physically stronger won’t make much of a difference
fight smarter not harder guys, i wanna keep energy in case this continues going the way of the amaya case, theres gonna be more idiots jumping out of the woodwork.
>>
>>4855567
That's a good point. Changing my vote to this
>>
>>4855549
>>Defend, let him come at you. Then when you find an opening, break him
Remember everyone this guy is a big Counter Attack fag. We need to bait him into attacking so he can’t reflect our own Counter.
>>
>>4855549
>Grab him and give him the Grinder.
Try something with a comman grab.
>>
A bit late of an idea, but can we 2v1 him with meloka like we did with the arbiter?
>>
>>4855549
>Finish the downed patroller fully with one more stomp
>>Rush and attack with Su Ma, so him being physically stronger won’t make much of a difference
>>
Since we’re tied, leaving it open another ten minutes before I roll tiebreaker
>>
>>4855616
I'm pretty sure we have 3 for Rush, no?
>>
>>4855549
>>4855557
>Rush and attack with Su Ma, so him being physically stronger won’t make much of a difference
Changing to this
>>
>>4855616
Switching this >>4855595
to this>>4855614
No survivors.
>>
>>4855549
>>Defend, let him come at you. Then when you find an opening, break him

Guys, we’re in Berserker. Su Ma works better when we’re smaller. We should take advantage of the fact we’re huge, and thus harder to launch than we should be for our power.
>>
>>4855627
Power difference is too great.
>>
Sidenote GD, what are the rest of our allies doing? I notice there hasn’t been much mention of Chilli, Frieza or Meloka shredding anyone, even though just Chaya should be enough to hold back their Vegeta and Kakarot.
>>
>>4855632
Honestly, we're probably tunnel visioning due to rage but Meloka should be busy with Hyota and Frieza with Vegeta, leaving Chaya either with the elites or Goku or both
>>
>>4855553
>>4855554
>>4855557
>>4855567
>>4855572
>>4855573
>>4855595
>>4855614
>>4855621
>>4855623
>>4855627
Looks like going for Su Ma to compensate for the power gap wins it. Let’s see how this works, roll me another 3d100.
First DC: 70
Second DC: 50
Third DC: 90(no critfail)

>>4855632
>what are the rest of our allies doing?
Fighting off the rest of them. And Future Chaya’s having a harder time than you’d think.
>>
Rolled 27, 91, 45 = 163 (3d100)

>>4855642
>>
Rolled 18, 39, 79 = 136 (3d100)

>>4855642
>>
File: Z (10).gif (531 KB, 500x283)
531 KB
531 KB .gif
Rolled 77, 55, 54 = 186 (3d100)

>>4855642
Only 3 dice? He must not have any tricks up his sleeve.
I respect it.
>>
>>4855651
Nice save
>>
Bless you for that roll.
>>
Rolled 32, 96, 68 = 196 (3d100)

>>4855642
Rolling late for funsies

Watch me waste this hundo
>>
Rolled 86, 29, 1 = 116 (3d100)

Fucking captcha
>>4855663
Might as well, see if I purge bad luck.
>>
>>4855668
Thank you god and Kek.
>>
>>4855644
>>4855647
>>4855651
77/100, 91/100, 79/100. Two successes and a failure, you’re able to fight him. However....Well you’ll see. Writing.
>>
Rolled 23, 92, 84, 30, 20, 16, 73, 28, 91, 32 = 489 (10d100)

critfailfag here, checking to see if i should roll in this thread
>>
File: 1578023723382.gif (1680 KB, 400x300)
1680 KB
1680 KB .gif
>>4855677
>However...
>>
One of these days we really should fight Xeno Goku one-on-one just to see how we stack up.
>>
>>4855692
What if we got him on our side by telling him to stop attacking our family when all they want to do is survive. He's fought for causes much lesser than that.
>>
>>4855677
However he decides to keep on fucking around and exponentially increases the amount of pain he's gonna feel.
>>
>>4855703
He's against our methods and doesn't get the changes we did in this universe, plus Pink Bitch has been feeding him shit for awhile, Vegeta should know better, but his Pride is crippling.
>>
>>4855709
Yeah, I know. It's a shame Chaya didn't hang out with him and do that "let's share our entire personal history" thing with him that happens so often in DB, but then again that usually ends in recruiting the barer to Goku's side.
>>
>>4855716
Not this time, Pink Bitch kept them separated. Goku would help her in a hot minuet if they talked long enough. If he wasn't mind wiped a few times he accidentally found out.
>>
My favorite part about all this? I could see so easily how it could have gone so much better for the Boi. Things weren't atall unreasonable at first!
>"Oh, hell, there's a dark emptiness in Karn's universe that we can't see into. Probably Towa's work...I don't WANT to go there, but I have a job to do."
>Pops in the first time
>Sees what's going on.
>"Oh, shit, this is a wedding not a meeting of the Legion of Doom, I am SO sorry, I'll give you guys some time!"
>wait for the ceremony to end, plus a few extra hours for reception and whatnot to wind down
So far, reasonable enough. But then, all he had to do was wait for the shadow dimension to disperse, see if everyone had left, and then POLITELY pop in again by himself to say "Listen, Karn, I know you want to spend time with your family, but this DOES cause super huge problems for the timelines. Everyone needs to go home after the bar closes. I'm hoping this won't come to anything more than this talk, but you know I HAVE to say something. And for what little it's worth, pass my congratulations to your son?"
If that doesn't work, sure, come back in ready to rumble. But, NOPE, he thinks he's Billy Badass now, and he's going to make the nightmare feel fear! So now, instead of only getting grumbling, a few snide remarks about how weak his human half has made him, and a STARE - MAYBE a slice of cake if he was a good disappointment to his race - the Boi got his skull powdered and disassembled to his component particles...all because he decided he didn't need to fear the genociding avatar of murder.
>>
>>4855738
Therapy, not even once for Saiyans. Except for our bros, Trunks is just a dumbass that refuses to learn a lesson. Literally nobody baring his Androids, whom were mostly just fucking around like asshats, and Cell for the little time he saw him, were killers. Nobody else comes close to Karn's kill count, except OG Broly. Barely, and that is with no skill beyond natural talent.
>>
>>4855738
>Hey SKoT how'd I die? All I remember is getting my head bashed on the ground until I couldn't think anymore and then I woke up here.
>Uh, yeah, uh here's the recording of it. Are you sure you wanna watch?
>Of course, how bad could it b- AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
>>4855746
The first three slams, he was concussed, the next six he was blacking out a bit, then when he thinks he can get back up, with his brains leaking out his ears, squish is the last thing that goes through his mind. Pain so sharp he can't comprehend it before darkness.
>>
>>4855746
I so badly want to see how much THIS fucks him up mentally. I mean, of all the most ridiculously brutal, demeaning ways to go!
>Okay, Karn can kill me with ki, par for the course, he's a powerful warrior.
>He can cut me in half, fair enough, ki blades are no joke.
>Eye Lasers, sure, why not?
>Yup, turns out he CAN throw me around like a ragdoll, so kicking and punching me to death I can completely buy.
>Aaaand he can apparently murder me with almost no trouble by GIVING MY HEAD A FUCKING HANDSHAKE! Fuck this, crawling into the bottom of a bottle nestled in a blanket fort, I'll see the rest of you NEVER.
>...
>"Did you think these blankets would hide you from me, Boi?"
>>
>>4855762
Does he even remember dying this time when Pink Bitch revives him and the rest of our victims? Or is it just a black spot in their memories, would Buula even remember what happens since she saw Divine Dragon Force's eyes as she was obliterated?
>>
WAAAAIT, I just had a thought...King Crimson was basically put in the same situation as our PQ counterparts. What happens to our Stands, whichever version is involved at the time, when they constantly see themselves fighting and dying again an again?
>>
>>4855769
>>4855769
CAN Buula be revived? They seem to think we Hakai'd her, and I seem to recall DDF being capable of destroying the soul, so...not sure if either/both of those things equate to "THIS WISH IS BEYOND MY POWER!" but I'm super curious to find out. One would think it might be the first real, permanent death for the Time Patrol.

"Damn, we got WRECKED by Karn. Fucking bullshit, waaaay overleveled compared to the PQ. Thank God for Dragon Balls...hey, where's Buula? What do you mean, 'gone'? Well, fuck that and fuck you, ya thirsty pink bitch, I'm retiring."
>>
>>4855777
>We scar the Tard Gang by killing they're pink friend permanently.
And Trunks will have to think about that when he's brought back. His stupidity didn't do anything but get more people killed. And it needs Super Balls to bring her back.
>>
>>4855782
SKoT can probably just rewind time to get her back. I doubt we have a true hakai that unexists things retroactively. But hey I don't know.
>>
>>4855784
We are pretty damn close to the effect though, because our Stand and hate for gods makes us truly bullshit.
>>
>>4855549
https://youtube.com/watch?v=bVTzpJwny3c

“HRRRYAAAAAAAA!!” you roar, stomping down hard on the remains of the other patroller and launching yourself towards this one. He again raises his hand, ki gathered in his right hand as he prepares an attack. But you’re ready, he won’t hit you with something that basic. As you close to within striking range, you see the man’s smile as the thinks you’re about to get obliterated by his attack. But instead of attacking him head on, and taking that powerful blast, you use your Su Ma technique to spin clockwise around his extended arm.
“What?” he asks, dropping the attack and trying to turn around to stop you. But he’s too slow, you slamming your right elbow into the base of his skull with bone-shattering force. Continuing the momentum you twist, following the right up with a turning left knee. That second hit staggers the stronger fighter, knocking him stumbling. “Gaah?!”

“RRRRAAAAA!!” you roar, flipping back to your feet and chase him back down. The powerful fighter spins, firing a lance of raw energy from his right fist. Twisting counterclockwise around the beam of power as you close the distance, you then fire a powerful left thrusting kick square into his orange face.
“Fuck!” he shouts, right hand going to his face as he staggers back. But he also raises his left hand, ki gathered and ready to fire another wave of power your way. Bringing your left foot down you push off the ground with it, flipping up and over his beam while twisting clockwise to come up behind him. And before the fighter can realize what you’ve done, you slam your left knee hard into the base of his skull. “Nrrggga! Wha-?”

As he’s trying to talk and spin, you crash your knee into the back of his skull again. Again you stagger him, this time hitting with enough power to flip you backwards. He spins, trying to do something, but your foot catches his chin with a powerful kick as you flip back around to your feet.

“Ow, that hurt.” he says, staggering back several steps. But when he comes to a stop, again his aura flares up wildly. “So, you thought you could style on me, huh? But you haven’t seen my ultimate technique!”

As he says this, your instincts suddenly scream at you that you’re in danger. Without looking behind you you leap, and not an instant later hear:

“WhhhhUUTISGOIN?!!”
cont
>>
>>4855809
“Tch!” you exhale, seeing that same golden Freeza race Time Patroller sailing feet-first through where you’d just been standing. “The hell?”
“Maaan, c’mon Rhyme!” you hear someone else shout from behind you, but don’t sense anyone. And before you can react, a powerful blow slams into your back and launches you back down towards the ground. “At least get a HIT on ‘em!”

Flying towards the ground you flip backwards, landing on both feet. The mysterious third fighter has the distinct cyan hair of Super Saiyan Blue, azure divine aura flaring up around him as he holds his arms out like Freeza. The Freeza race flares his golden aura, and the orange-faced man does the same with his crimson one. Three on one, this could be some real trouble.

“Oooohohohoho.” Freeza says, landing beside you with HIS Golden aura blazing as well. “Isn’t a three on one a bit too ambitious, even for yourself?”
“Maaaan, fight us yourself. Coward.” the Super Saiyan Blue one says, either completely unaware of the irony or-
“Bro, we’re the one kinda jumpin’ him right now.” the Freeza race says.
“I think that was the joke.” the orange-faced bruiser says.
“SHUDDUP!” the Freeza race man says, the other two of the three chuckling a bit. From how casually they’re taking this, no doubt they think they can take you two down. And you’re gonna show them just how wrong they are!

And how will you do this?
>Rush and attack, focus down the Freeza race first as he’s seemingly the weakest
>Focus on defending Freeza, and breaking the enemy assaults so he can aim for extra-lethal shots
>Defense, focus on not taking any real damage until you can grab at least two of them and unleash a devastating Grinder
>Keep your distance, use your most lethal energy attacks to take them all down
>Guided Eye Beams, try and take all three by surprise and kill them all right here and now
>Other(write in)
>>
>>4855814
>Use DDF's ability and see if it can Fusion you with Freeza- time to do something crazy!
>>
>>4855816
No, anon! We don't have a cool name ready!
>>
>Defense, focus on not taking any real damage until you can grab at least two of them and unleash a devastating Grinder
Time for some Wedding Wrestling.
>>4855816
That might not be fixable, and a horribly irresponsible idea. No.
>>
>>4855814
>>Focus on defending Freeza, and breaking the enemy assaults so he can aim for extra-lethal shots

Remember, these idiots have been playing PQs of Karn, and we KNOW they lost their first one because they got snagged by a Group Grinder, their gunna be watching for that. They'll know most of our usual moves in fact, but I'm damn sure they haven't fought Karn and Golden Freeza yet, which means our teamwork here is our best shot of dunking on these clowns.
>>
>>4855814
>>Guided Eye Beams, try and take all three by surprise and kill them all right here and now
Even if we only kill one or just injure them it would still be basically free damage.
>>
>>4855814
>>Focus on defending Freeza, and breaking the enemy assaults so he can aim for extra-lethal shots
>>
>>4855814
>Focus on defending Freeza, and breaking the enemy assaults so he can aim for extra-lethal shots
Tag team time.
Reminder that if we need to we can use DDF to block almost anything coming into our range.
>>
>>4855825
Fucking what? here we go>>4855814
>>
>>4855836
>>4855829
On yeah, I forgot that.
>>4855814
Switching to
>>
>>4855814

Shame Rhymestyle got back up
>>
>>4855814

KARN AND BEST FRIEND LETS GOOOOO
>>
>>4855844
>Shame Rhymestyle got back up
What happens when you’re fighting a trio and don’t know it
>>
>>4855873
Who's our third? I want Chilli, they are weak to blast spam, and he is magic bullshit.
>>
>>4855873
......Did the Saiyan pick up the Senzu Bean we knocked out of Not Jirens hand, or use his own, because if its the latter Wishing for that Senzu Bean if this fight drags on or we get fucked up is entirely on the table.
>>
>>4855880
Honestly I want Ubo to come out of nowhere and pain train one of them so they can lose their collective shit at Kryptonians being here.
>>
>>4855881
You don’t know who picked it up. but someone did
>>
>>4855886
>Rhyme is "Try Something again"
>Ubo coming in hot from behind with the suplex.
>>
>>4855814
>>
>>4855890
>"Try something!"
>"Okay"
>"WHA-"
>K.O.
>>
>>4855816
>>4855825
>>4855829
>>4855831
>>4855832
>>4855833
>>4855840
>>4855844
>>4855845
>>4855898
Focus on defending Freeza, and breaking the enemy assaults so he can aim for extra-lethal shots wins it. Roll me a 4d100.
First DC: 80
Second DC: 55
Third DC: 70
Fourth DC: ??
>>
Rolled 8, 95, 25, 5 = 133 (4d100)

>>4855905
First roll of the day come on RNGESUS.
>>
Rolled 22, 23, 73, 34 = 152 (4d100)

>>4855905
Big DCs. Don't matter, angry
>>
Rolled 60, 52, 9, 83 = 204 (4d100)

>>4855905
FUUUCK
>>
Rolled 65, 11, 70, 53 = 199 (4d100)

>>4855905
>>
dang
>>
>>4855906
Yikes...
>>4855908
>>4855907
>>4855906
Well....last 3 are good.
>>
>>4855912
If the 4 this is good, then we only lost the first dc.
>>
>>4855914
Let it be known, they got some good hits in.
Not that their prowess as fighters stopped them from just standing there as we smashed their leader's head open like a watermelon, but still.
>>
>>4855906
>>4855907
>>4855908
60/100, 95/100, 73/100, 83/100. One failure, two successes and the mystery. Time to show the Three Idiots what you can really do, writing.
>>
>>4855814
“Freeza, stay behind me.” you think to your longtime ally. “Let them all come at me, and the moment I make an opening on one of them, go for the kill.”
“Very well, I’ll follow your lead.” Freeza replies, also telepathically as the two of you take your stances. “Let’s do this.”
“BRING IT!” you shout, demonic aura flaring wildly. And bring it they do.
“Doto, let’s jump this nigga.” the Super Saiyan Blue says, orange man nodding. “Dino, stay back and do that covering fire.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=zZMg9ryeWOw

“RRRAAAAAAA!!”
“LET’S GOOOO!!” the orange-faced man roars along with the Blue Saiyan, both charging towards you and Freeza. Bracing yourself, you step between them and Freeza, setting up for taking the brunt of both of their charges. Both fighters swing for you, right and left side-by-side.
“HAAAAAA!!” you roar in challenge. Knowing how outclassed you are, taking both hits simultaneously would send you flying. So instead you swing your right fist into the Blue Saiyan’s then an instant later block the orange man’s punch with your forearm. Mitigating the Super Saiyan Blue’s punch, Doto’s still packs a considerable punch. So instead of taking it fully you let the hit spin you, twisting around fully into a right turning kick.
“Purblockdondoit!” he shouts, your shin slamming into his crossed arms. But as your kick hits he pushes back, knocking you off balance. Which is exactly where you don’t want to be against them, Doto’s fist slamming square into your gut hard enough to make you wheeze while the other jumps and goes for the two-handed axe handle. But despite the pain you plant your feet, crossing your arms overhead and absorbing the heavy blow. The shock runs up your arms and into your spine, leaving your arms tingling. From how badly your arms feel after blocking that one, taking it directly would have left you in a bad-

“2M!” Doto shouts excitedly, having dropped to the ground and launched himself feet-first into your gut.
“GYAAHK!!” you cry out, spitting up blood. That one hurt, your entire body stunned by that heavy blow. You can’t take too many more like that one.
“SHHHAAASHAASHAA!!” the Saiyan roars, backflipping and kicking you square in the face. Much as you’d just done to Doto earlier.
“HRRRAAA!!” Doto roars, causing an explosion around you with a backhand. You see him clench a fist and gathering an absolutely overwhelming amount of ki in his fist as your vision goes a little blurry, those attacks really ringing your bells. This is gonna hurt. “This attack decides it! LET’S GOOOO!!!”
cont
>>
>>4856062
“HRRRRYAAAAA!!” an unfamiliar voice roars, and just as Doto’s about to try ending you an unfamiliar form dashes in, kicking the side of Doto’s head. This fighter looks like Towa’s Mira, blue skin covered by white fur and wielding a surprisingly massive amount of power. His kick sends Doto flying, and as he twists and kicks the Super Saiyan Blue away he smirks at you. Suddenly, you realize who this is!

“Wait, M-Maza?” you say, completely shocked. Your half-Demon son has already unlocked THIS form?
“I’ll take the orange one.” he says, and as he blasts off your think you hear him shout something about a universe 11? But with Doto occupied, this becomes a whole lot easier for you.
“DOTO!!” you hear the Freeza race roar, and see the blue-haired Saiyan’s attention divert for a moment. And that turns out to be his downfall.

“OOOOHOHOHOHOHOO!!!” Freeza roars, unleashing a barrage of Death Beams at the Saiyan. Which catches him by complete surprise, taking more than a dozen hits before creating a small, blue shield around himself.
“YAAAAAAAAAAH!!” the Golden Freeza race shouts, firing his own barrage at the two of you. But those few moments of distraction was just enough, you raising your hand and activate your Barrier. His beams slam against your shield, but your energy holds those deadly shots back. But he ends the attack as his ally’s shield drops, the Blue Saiyan dashing back down at you. However this time you’re ready, meeting his fist with your crossed arms. His punch is quite powerful, crystals shattering beneath you again as you absorb the hit.
“Tch!” you exhale, and despite his power manage to stop his momentum fully. The Saiyan then twists, aiming a left kick for your head. You raise your right arm, blocking the hit then almost simultaneously slam your left fist into his gut. He wheezes, you grabbing his leg and swinging him overhead in a circle before slamming him to the ground. One, two, three times before shouting.

“Freeza, now!!” you roar, tossing him straight into the air.
“SHYAAAA!!” Freeza bellows, launching a pair of razor-sharp discs up at the Saiyan. Still stunned by your attack he isn’t ready to defend himself, the first disc cutting his right arm clean off!
“GAAAAAAA!!!” he roars in agony, shout cut short as his blade cuts the man apart from right shoulder to left hip. “But...my...bower...”
“DEION!?” the Freeza race shouts in alarm, watching his fellow Patroller’s corpse flop lifelessly to the ground. “Okay, screw the rules! Both of you, you gettin’ Hakai’d!!”
cont
>>
>>4856066
Now, how will you handle the last one
>Rush in and attack, beat him to death before he can use any sort of special attack
>Defend, block whatever he’s trying to do so Freeza can then counter him
>Final Flash, counter whatever this “Hakai” attack is with your own
>Keep your distance, split up and attack the Time Patroller from difference sides with energy attacks to try and end him now
>Instant Transmission behind him, grab and him for Freeza to execute
>Other(write in)
>>
>>4856070
>>Keep your distance, split up and attack the Time Patroller from difference sides with energy attacks to try and end him now
>>
>>4856070
>>Keep your distance, split up and attack the Time Patroller from difference sides with energy attacks to try and end him now
>>
>>4856070
>"The hell did you say you little shit?", Instant Transmission behind him and Divine Dragon Force his heart out.
>>
>>4856070
Instant Transmission behind him into a Divine Dragon Force before he can activate the god power
>>
>>4856087
>>4856086
Support.
>>
>>4856087
>>4856070
forgot the >
>Instant Transmission behind him and Divine Dragon Force before he can pull out anything
>>
>>4856070
>Instant Transmission behind him, grab and him for Freeza to execute
>>
>>4856090
You got to link to the vote properly dude. Not just the write-ins.
>>
>>4856070
Bruh that's 3 deaths in, 4 if you count rhyme but he got back up.

Ultraviolence is extremely cathartic.
>>
>>4856096
>Idiots came in. ruined our High Definition Wedding, and are trying to please Pink Bitch like an alcoholic father.
>They are reminded of their place in life.
>>
>>4856096
They’ve been away from your timeline for too long, you’ve gotten far stronger than the last time you’d fought the Time Patrol. They weren’t ready for you
>>
>>4856070
>"The hell did you say you little shit?", Instant Transmission behind him and Divine Dragon Force his heart out.
>>4856104
That much is obvious.
Sidenote, they also inadvertently gave Karn the N-Word pass, thus granting him access to Negromancy.
Bad moves all around.
>>
>>4856104
>Trunks or the Time Patrol
>Ready for Karn
>Ever
That is so insane I can't bring myself to put it in the same sentence.
>>
>>4856109
....has Karn even met a nigger? And does he even need the pass when he is quiet literally a porch monkey?
>>
I don't know if this write in is a good idea. This guy might act like an idiot but I'm sure he'll recognize the finger to forehead gesture and it takes time for us to actually IT. He might be ready for us, this will be messy if we're both launching insta-kill disintegration moves at each other at close range.
>>
>>4856116
>....has Karn even met a nigger?
I don't think he has until now. Truly this is a momentous occasion.
>And does he even need the pass when he is quiet literally a porch monkey?
Good point.
>>
>>4856119
If he turns his back on Freeza to deal with us, he's catching a death beam to the skull. I think we're okay
>>
>>4856119
There's a good chance he might whiff anyways since we're gonna be at arm's length and he can't see DDF.
I'm willing to gamble on this.
Also if Goku's botched Hakai and Vegeta's subsequent training in the technique is any indication, it's not something you can just do without training directly under a God of Destruction.
>>
>>4856119
He's between us and Freeza with an itchy Death Finger, he doesn't get a choice except who he dies too.
>>4856128
This too, DDF is invisible and can reach him, we can be up his ass in a second, or a few feat away.
>>
>>4856131
There IS a way he can get out of this, but provided everybody on our team is doing what they should be, that's not gonna happen.
AND HERE COMES GOKU OUTTA LEFT FIELD!
>>
Rolled 79, 77, 79, 29, 57, 16, 57, 61 = 455 (8d100)

>>4856075
>>4856084
>>4856086
>>4856087
>>4856090
>>4856092
>>4856109
Go for the Instant Transmission/Divine Dragon Force combination wins it. Roll me a 3d100.
First DC: 60
Second DC: ??
Third DC: 40
>>
Rolled 81, 43, 34 = 158 (3d100)

>>4856142
easy
>>
Rolled 11, 6, 77 = 94 (3d100)

>>4856142
>>
Rolled 55, 15, 92 = 162 (3d100)

>>4856142
LETS GOOOOOOO
>>
Rolled 83, 3, 25 = 111 (3d100)

>>4856142
Bitch please
>>
File: Z (3).png (196 KB, 363x297)
196 KB
196 KB .png
Rolled 35, 1, 12 = 48 (3d100)

>>4856142
DIE MOTHERFUCKER DIE
>>
>>4856149
kek
>>
>>4856144
>>4856145
>>4856146
Fucking Captcha.
>>4856149
Thank god.
>>4856148
Meh rolls on mine too.
>>
File: Z (23).png (550 KB, 640x480)
550 KB
550 KB .png
>>4856149
Call me fucking Neo, Jesus Christ.
>>
>>4856144
>>4856145
>>4856146
81/100, 43/100, 92/100. Two successes, but was it fast enough to stop the Hakai from going off? Writing
>>
>>4856153
Neo was there in time, you were late, still dodge that bullet though.
>>
>>4856156
Its always the damn middle rolls....
>>
>>4856156
Ah man, full body erasure disintegration attack again? Fuckin goblins are everywhere.
>>
>>4856165
Just believe in Frieza anon.
He won't let us down.
>>
>>4856070
“The hell’d you say?” you shout, Divine Dragon Force once more materializing around your right arm as you raise it to your forehead. “You little shit, I’ll kill you again!”
“Why don’t you try something?” he replies, lifting his right arm and creating a pinpoint of violet light in his palm. As he does you bring your first two fingers to your forehead, focusing on the Golden Patroller’s ki. Which, to your surprise is dwindling instead of increasing as he focuses on this attack. Something’s wrong, you have to move, now! “HAAA-!”

And in that moment you teleport, Instant Transmission bringing you right up behind the Time Patroller.

“-KAI!!” he shouts, but his war cry is immediately drowned out
“HAAAA!!” you roar, swinging for the Patroller’s back.
“GRRRRRROOOOOOAAAAAARR!!” Divine Dragon Force bellows, your Stand piercing straight through his spine. He gasps in surprise, your Stand binding his arms before bringing his face up to his. “Begone.”

Your Stand’s eyes flash, and the Golden warrior’s body begins disintegrating before your eyes. Within seconds he’s fully erased, no trace of the Freeza race Time Patroller remaining. That’s another one down.

“GYAAAAAAAAAA!!” you suddenly hear Freeza cry out in pain, gaze snapping over towards him. And see he’s in trouble.

“GYAAAAA!!” he keeps screaming, body trapped in a massive purple energy you can’t sense. But looking at it makes your skin crawl, that energy is something dangerous. And Freeza’s trapped in it. “HRRRRRYAAAAAAAA!!”
“Shit! I’m gonna get you out of-!” you start, when suddenly a hand grabs your shoulder. Whirling around, ready to bury another Patroller you instead see Towa, looking extremely concerned.
“You can’t! That’s Hakai!” she says. “The energy that only a Destroyer can use, and destroys someone’s very soul if they come in contact with it. I’m sorry, but there’s nothing we can do for him now.”
“S-St-Stay! Back!” Freeza shouts, no. Orders you. “I! Will! Overcome this!! SHHHYAAAAA!!”

And after several moments of agonized screaming, he actually begins compressing the Destroyer energy! He may actually be able to do this! But what if he doesn’t? Or can’t? Can you leave him to face oblivion on his own? Can you take this from him?

What do you do?
>Defend Freeza, don’t let anyone else attempt to stop him from harnessing this Hakai
>You can’t let him fight this alone, rush over and help him contain this. No matter the risk
>Dash below him and Final Flash the Hakai up and away, who cares where it ends up as long as it’s not erasing Freeza?
>Other(write in)
>>
>>4856250
>You can’t let him fight this alone, rush over and help him contain this. No matter the risk
>"YOU MUST BE SKIPPING TRAINING IF THAT ATTACK MAKES YOU THINK I WON'T HELP MY FRIEND!"
>>
>>4856250
Actually, switching this>>4856267
part
to this
>Defend Freeza, don’t let anyone else attempt to stop him from harnessing this Hakai
>>
>>4856250
>>Defend Freeza, don’t let anyone else attempt to stop him from harnessing this Hakai
I won't lie, it's VERY hard to say this, but...he just gave us a direct order, a rarity to say the least. How could we not obey him? But, while we defend him from any dishonorable brats, we can still shout a few words of encouragement, I'm sure.
>>
>>4856250
>>Defend Freeza, don’t let anyone else attempt to stop him from harnessing this Hakai

"DONT YOU DIE TO THESE SCUM! YOUR MY BEST FRIEND, YOUR BETTER THAN THIS!"
>>
>>4856250
>>
>>4856250
>"FIGHT FRIEZA! SHOW THESE BASTARDS WHY YOU'RE THE UNDISPUTED RULER OF THIS UNIVERSE!"
>>
>>4856250

Adding
>Use Super Barrier and keep a careful eye out while lending your ki energy to Lord Freeza
>>
>>4856283
Hey, if and when he manages to wrangle this shit, he's gonna need to dump it quick.
Barrier doesn't seem like a great idea.
However...what if we instant transmissioned him in front of another Time Patroller?
>>
>>4856250
How could I ever vote to steal his thunder?
>>
>>4856250
>>
>>4856291
Ooooh....I love it!
>>4856250
Adding this idea to my vote>>4856271
>>
>>4856291
Very nice idea.
>>
>>4856291
>>4856297
If he manages to control it, then he can worry about using it on a target
>>
>>4856309
He'll do it. He's the Emperor for a reason.
Our friend isn't weak enough to let some bootleg divine energy be the death of him.
>>
>>4856291
Super barrier should be large enough to have plenty of space-- and I doubt we have enough strength to stop a Hakai blast anyways!
>>
>>4856326
We gotta wait for him to wrangle it, then give him an opening.
The plan hasn't changed, not for lack of trying on that part.
I say we try and get Goku in the line of fire.
>>
>>4856267
>>4856271
>>4856273
>>4856278
>>4856281
>>4856282
>>4856283
>>4856295
>>4856296
>>4856297
Defend Freeza, don’t let anyone else attempt to stop him from harnessing this Hakai wins it. Roll me a 2d100.
First DC: 40
Second DC: 50
>>
Rolled 100, 72 = 172 (2d100)

>>4856329
>>
Rolled 65, 49 = 114 (2d100)

>>4856329
>>
Rolled 22, 24 = 46 (2d100)

>>4856332
OOOOHHHHH

>>4856329
>>
Rolled 99, 18 = 117 (2d100)

>>4856332
That's our emperor!
>>4856329
Rolling just to give you your rolls
>>
>>4856332
OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH SHIIIIIT
>>
>>4856332
LET’S FUCKING GOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
Rolled 4, 36, 69, 4 = 113 (4d100)

>>4856332
>>4856334
>>4856335
CRIT/100, 72/100. Nothing is stopping him now, writing
>>
File: Perfect Cell Laugh.gif (1811 KB, 416x268)
1811 KB
1811 KB .gif
>>4856332
Perfect
>>
>>4856332
WOOOOOOOOO
>>4856349
THAT'S OUR BRO!
>>
File: Z (34).jpg (58 KB, 1280x720)
58 KB
58 KB .jpg
THIS IS WHY WE FIGHT.
FOR OUR FAMILY.
FOR OUR FRIENDS.
FOR THE FUTURE.
THAT PINK BITCH AND HER GOONS WON'T STOP US FROM PRESERVING OUR RIGHT TO LIVE.
NOT NOW, NOT EVER!
>>
>>4856355
Frieza is REALLY feeling that shonen flashback sequence.
>>
>>4856349
"When you get to Hell, tell the Boi that I'll be by to continue his lessons later."
>>
>>4856358
Current theme of thread
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S77Q6BrGcu0
>>
>>4856364
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e8-sMJZTYf0
>>
>>4856367
Now that takes me back
>>
>>4856364
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gQ5gtInauiI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tr6BMiHMPtI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0qXmxVySMzw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vbB8mcM_xS8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CI0tY5PRuHs
My playlist for this thread, with one joke one included.
>>
>>4856386
>justice
Based
>>
>>4856386
You say joke, I say accurate assessment of what is going through everyone's heads as they realize this isn't like the simulations.
>>
>>485625
https://youtube.com/watch?v=6dSJ5cdsBVg

“Don’t you let this weakling’s attack take you down!” you shout, rushing to Freeza’s side. But you stay well enough away from the sickening energy, close but not within reach. “I won’t let any of them interfere, so don’t you DARE lose!”
“Grrrrrr!” Freeza growls in response, struggling against a fate you can’t even fully grasp. You focus your mind, sensing the different battles going on around you all. First is Future Chaya, you seeing her struggling against two pinkish-red Primal Saiyans. And you immediately realize why she’s on the back foot, while also noticing you can’t sense either of their ki!

“Dammit. I wish I could help.” you think to yourself, then keep looking around. Chilli seems to have fully stopped another Majin creature, this one a large, tubby man. And it’s fully trapped in a crystal prison. Broly is battling a spiky purple-haired fighter, who doesn’t use a sword but is radiating with the same crimson energy as Hyoka was earlier. Speaking of, you don’t see her, but Meloka is now battling a pink Majin-looking creature with white hair and a tail, both trading rapid-fire blows with their dual energy blades. Beside them you see a pair of Super Saiyan Threes in bright orange gis battling a ki-less man with long black hair, and as one fighter flips over his head and delivers a painful knee you recognize her! That’s Chaya!! From the timeline you fought that monster Hatchiyack in! She’s ALIVE! But before you can ponder on that too much, there’s a flash of light just a few dozen feet away. And as it fades, you see a new fighter taking the stage. Or, rather, an old enemy.

“Absolutely not!” the metal visage of Cooler says, metallic fists clenching with a clang. “Working with the monkeys, brother? Absolutely despicable! I don’t know what timeline you come from, but I’ll put you out of your misery!”
“You’ll have to get through me first!” you roar, immediately tossing a pair of Scattershots at the metal man. But just as they’re about to hit, Cooler’s aura flares up blindingly. His radiant, golden aura. And as it fades, you see the face of an enemy Towa’s minion who’d nearly killed you before.

“Oh, that’s rather the point, monkey!” Cooler retorts, tail smashing the ground once behind him as he takes his stance. “I will rather enjoy watching you suffer.”
“Bring it on!!” you roar, flaring your own demonic aura in response. As you do, you feel a momentary tremor run through your right arm. It was so small as to bealmost unnoticeable, but the fact you did is a warning. You’ve been going at one hundred percent since the Time Patrol showed up, and aren’t sure how much longer you can keep this going. But no matter what happens, no one is getting to Freeza while you’re still alive!

-Saiyan Conqueror Quest 157 paused-
>>
>>4856416
Supposed to be >>4856425. Anyways:

And that’s it for tonight, everyone enjoying the episode so far? Ready to throw down with one of the most powerful enemies you’ve fought, and see just how strong you’ve grown? Curious who else is here, and just how out-of-control this battle’s gotten? All this and more, when Saiyan Conqueror Quest continues, 10 1/2 hours from now!
>>
>>4856418
>>48564250
Shit I really do need to get some sleep.
>>
>>4856416
BIIIIIIIIITCH, YOU HAVE RETURNED, WHAT''S THE MATTER, YOU NEED ANOTHER DADDY TO BEAT YOUR ASS?!
>>4856426
Good night GD.
>>
File: 78653876376675.png (289 KB, 599x391)
289 KB
289 KB .png
>>4856416
>just when you think you can't get any angrier from cucks showing up
>metacuckler shows up
Not this time, fucko
>>
SHE'S HERE! TIME BITCH CAN'T KEEP A GOOD SAIYAN DOWN!
>>
>>4856416
>frieza's gonna somehow harness fucking destroyer energy before dealing with beerus putting him well on his way to be able to deal with god bullshit
I approve of this.
>>
>>4856418
Casualties:
>Trunks (Obliterated normally)
>Buula (DDF'd)
>Deion (Cut in half, body still intact)
>Naomi? (DDF'd while he was in the middle of using destroyer energy, and considering how DDF turns your own energy against you...)

Note: Destroy Deion's body ASAP since other Majin are around.
>>
>>4856460
Nah, we need to start killing any enemy Majin after planting our boot in BIIIITCH's lungs.
>>
>>4856466
It only takes an instant to clean up a body.
Just look at Trunk's. Oh wait.
>>
>>4856469
I know, we can cremate them as we go, but the Majin can still grab living targets too. They need to be purged next.
>>
>>4856474
we still gotta purge this faggot cooler first, cause seriously fuck this guy he's been a pain in the ass for a long while now.
>>
>>4856482
Oh naturally, we will make him wish his dad got ahold of his cheeks after we're done with him.
>>
>>4856418
>And that’s it for tonight, everyone enjoying the episode so far? R
Yes, very much.
>>4856460
>Note: Destroy Deion's body ASAP since other Majin are around.
I agree 100%, it's just a moment and saves us from a lot of problems.
>>4856482
>we still gotta purge this faggot cooler first
I would go for destroying the remains of Deion's body first, we don't know how long it will take to get Cooler defeated, and when we will be occupied some Majin might absorb the cadaver. I know we are on protecting Freeza duty, but shooting just 1 strong enough Ki Blast to vaporize Deion's body won't take more than a moment. It will not interfere with battling Cooler.
>>
>>4856416
>Beside them you see a pair of Super Saiyan Threes in bright orange gis battling a ki-less man with long black hair, and as one fighter flips over his head and delivers a painful knee you recognize her! That’s Chaya!! From the timeline you fought that monster Hatchiyack in! She’s ALIVE! But before you can ponder on that too much, there’s a flash of light
Now this makes me wonder. Is this Chaya fighting on our or Time Patrol's side?
>>
>>4856430
He’s back for a round two
>>4856436
Ha
>>4856446
YES! Now the only question is how
>>4856450
Oh yeah. However, a single sphere of Hakai energy isn’t anywhere close to dealing with an actual Destroyer. As canon Freeza found out the hard way
>>4856460
Chilli’s got him down bad
>>4856718
Glad you’re enjoying
>won't take more than a moment. It will not interfere with battling Cooler.
I think you forget how outclassed you were against him last time. He’s stronger than the trio
>>4856720
She’s fighting against a Super 17, if that helps narrow it down.
>>
>>4856466
>we need to start killing any enemy Majin
While we are busy with Cooler now. I agree. Majins are a huge threat like anon said here about Bulla and them in general:
>>4855012
>can keep buffing, or kai forbid absorb one of our kids and peace out, basically kidnapping them.
>>
>>4856721
>I think you forget how outclassed you were against him last time. He’s stronger than the trio
I understand. I was hoping we would find a brief second to do it before the intense violence begins. Maybe capitalize the moment when Cooler is talking about how he will defeat us, but I see it won't be this simple.
>>
>>4856416
>As you do, you feel a momentary tremor run through your right arm. It was so small as to bealmost unnoticeable, but the fact you did is a warning. You’ve been going at one hundred percent since the Time Patrol showed up, and aren’t sure how much longer you can keep this going.
If we only had as Senzu Bean. Technically we could probably take one or more from Deion's corpse, but that is really practically impossible. There is no time to search the body.
>>
>>4856721
>She’s fighting against a Super 17, if that helps narrow it down.
So it seems to me like Super 17 is the Time Patroller and Chaya is on our side. I hope. If she is here somehow then the battle is already getting out of control. I can't wait for the continuation.
>>
>>4856416
>That’s Chaya!! From the timeline you fought that monster Hatchiyack in! She’s ALIVE!
Quick! We need to go up and hug her!
>>
>>4856723
That would be terrible. Especially on your own wedding day
>>4856730
I think you forgot how angry this Cooler is after your first battle.
>>4856732
This is your first sign of fatiguing. And considering how hard you’ve been going, a vast improvement over last time using only Berserker Supervillain at the most. Whereas this time you’ve been Ascended the whole time.
>>4856735
What if neither are Time Patrol?
>>4856739
Yes, if you can get the chance to
>>
We need to have Towa figure out when Trunks is getting married, so he can find out how it feels.
>>
>>4856752
>This is your first sign of fatiguing. And considering how hard you’ve been going, a vast improvement over last time using only Berserker Supervillain at the most. Whereas this time you’ve been Ascended the whole time.
Oh yes. It is great.
>This is your first sign of fatiguing.
Yes it's only a little now, but I was just thinking about how right now it seems to appear like this battle is not going to end fast. In case we reach higher level of exhaustion later, having Senzu taken from one of the Time Patrollers would be very good as a last resort. Though getting one amid this chaos is probably very hard.
>What if neither are Time Patrol?
Very interesting. I want to know more.
>>4856758
I wonder if he will be in a mood for weddings marriage after what happened to him today.
>>
>>4856762
>weddings marriage
weddings and marriage
I lost an "and" in my post. It supposed to be like this:
>I wonder if he will be in a mood for weddings and marriage after what happened to him today.
>>
>>4856762
After today he's going to decide that time is too short in his job (quite literally) and he needs to live life to his fullest because he never knows when he's going to die again. And thus, he'll try to find someone. Maybe that Amaya girl from one of those random 'verses with Goku.

Because there is no way we'd let The Boy into our family.
>>
Can’t we just telekinesis over Deion’s bean pouch at some point, like if we knock cooler away with a good hit?
>>
>>4856758
>Trunks
>getting married
Ha
>>4856762
It depends on what happens. Also, while all of the Crimson Demons and other guests are still here watching, there’s something important to remember: Chilli thought, or at least gave you the impression that the Time Patrol wouldn’t be able to enter this dark dome you all are still in. But what if that wasn’t the actual purpose of it? What if Towa and Chilli’s spells did something else?
>>4856768
He does have that Hyoka patroller he’s been dating.
>>4856769
If you can find it. However, as >>4856732 puts it, >There is no time to search the body.
You’re in a warzone right now
>>
>>4856802
Hey GD, could we pop Bane? I forget if we still have his holocron on us but I imagine he'd be a great addition to the battle if we do
>>
>>4856809
No. You hadn’t taken his holocron with you, so he cannot manifest in the world
>>
>>4856802
>Chilli thought, or at least gave you the impression that the Time Patrol wouldn’t be able to enter this dark dome you all are still in. But what if that wasn’t the actual purpose of it? What if Towa and Chilli’s spells did something else?
Two of them purposefully hid from us true reason for the dark dome. I wonder why.
>>
>>4856841
Maybe he linked his patron's domain to the dome so that anyone who died there is sent straight to him?

Anyways I'll be missing this continuation so good luck guys. I don't think we can handle metal cooler solo so maybe try to see if chilli can work his magic since he's specc'd against those defying death, or if Frieza's ready to launch the destruction ball.

This has been a great fight so far GD, started strong and I hope we can keep the momentum going
>>
Guys, no, I think I know what the dome’s for. It’s not so they can’t get in... It’s so they can’t get out. We know that Dark interrupts with time, so it’s likely that while they can still enter through the scroll, and even leave that way, that the SKOT’s powers aren’t fully working through it, and as a result they haven’t been emergency teleporting out. Hence why some of them have been mortally wounded yet still stuck around.
>>
>>4856416
https://youtube.com/watch?v=vdRUNoywyO4

“You filthy monkey! DIE!!” this Golden Cooler roars, firing a quick barrage of Death Beams at you. And while simply dodging them would have been easier, you’re all that stands between Cooler and permanently erasing Freeza. So instead you focus, forming your Barrier up around you. As usual the beams can’t pierce your shield, and after the sixth one Cooler realizes this too. Lowering his hand, Cooler then immediately blasts towards you at full speed. You realize several things at once, first being he’s still faster than you. You barely have the time to deactivate your Barrier and cross your arms before he’s closed the distance, smashing headfirst into your guard.

“Gahhhh!” you snarl, the impact driving you a few feet closer to Freeza as Cooler remains where he hit you. And from that hit, that unfortunately for you he’s still stronger as well. “Heh. Guess that’s expected, you are Freeza’s brother.”
“I’m nothing like my brother!!” Cooler roars,
charging wildly at you. But this time you’re ready, planting your feet as he blitzes forward. But this time you’re ready, bringing your right hand up defensively for a devastating Djem So counter as Cooler attacks. “HYAAAAAAAAA!!”

As he swings with his right fist, you use the back of your right forearm and deflect his strike. Instead of his fist smashing into your face, his blow is sent just past your head instead. Leaving his entire right side exposed and vulnerable.

“HRRRAAAAA!!” you roar, left fist smashing into his exposed right side armpit with a clang and a crunch. Cooler winces at this hit, but you’re nowhere close to done yet. Immediately you follow up your heavy left with a right uppercut to the gut, then a left cross to the right temple that sends Cooler tumbling. The metal fighter is sent rolling across the ground, metal screeching on the crystals as he slides to a three point stop. And glares up at you, murder in his mismatched eyes.
“You damned, dirty ape!!” Cooler roars, slashing at you with his hand. And from each of his fingers he fires a Death Slash, five parallel blades of murder flying right at you. “DIE!”
“Barrier!” you retort, shield once more forming and stopping the blades. However, you feel his Death Slashes actually bite into your Barrier: none of them have enough power to actually cut through, but against a stronger attack he may be able to actually beat your Barrier. You glance back to Freeza as his blades fade, seeing him still struggling against the Hakai. He hasn’t managed to control it yet.
cont
>>
>>4856858
“You filthy apes will all perish!” Cooler shouts, flaring his golden aura as he seemingly prepares to charge in again.

But how do you handle him?
>Rush and attack, use your Djem So to break him down
>Defend, focus on protecting yourself and Freeza more than actually defeating him
>Your turn, try that five fingered Death Slash out for yourself
>Super Ki Blade and rush him, cut this Cooler down to size
>Use your more lethal ki attacks to keep him back away from you
>Other(write in)
>>
>>4856860
>Defend, focus on protecting yourself and Freeza more than actually defeating him
We’re running on our last legs, best to just keep Freeza safe so that he can deal the finishing blow.
>>
>>4856860
>Defend, focus on protecting yourself and Frieza more than actually defeating him
Target acquired.
>>
>>4856860
>Use your more lethal ki attacks to keep him back away from you
We still got juice guys.
>>
>>4856860
>>
>>4856860
>>Defend, focus on protecting yourself and Freeza more than actually defeating him
>>
>>4856846
>>4856852
Interesting theories, a trap for those that interrupt the wedding.
>>4856858
>Cooler roars, slashing at you with his hand. And from each of his fingers he fires a Death Slash, five parallel blades of murder flying right at you.
Cool attack.
>>
Rolled 34, 3, 15, 78, 18, 99, 60, 40, 68, 36 = 451 (10d100)

>>4856863
>>4856864
>>4856869
>>4856870
>>4856879
Defend, focus on protecting yourself and Freeza more than actually defeating him wins. Now let’s see if you can actually do it, roll me a 4d100.
First DC: 50
Second DC: 40
Third DC: 70
Fourth DC: ??
>>
Rolled 49, 70, 36, 87 = 242 (4d100)

>>4856881
>>
Rolled 67, 81, 19, 6 = 173 (4d100)

>>4856881
>>
Rolled 2, 53, 39, 88 = 182 (4d100)

>>4856881
FOR GREAT JUSTICE
>>
Rolled 3 (1d3)

>>4856883
>>4856884
>>4856887
68/100, 81/100, 39/100, 88/100. Three successes and a failure. Could have gone a lot worse, writing.
>>
So fellas, what do you want to bet that Kazuma is sneakily stealing things right now?
80% chance he took Trunk’s sword.
60% chance he also took female time patroller underwear.
>>
>>4856903
He better have [spolier]grabbed that bean off the ground earlier.[/spoiler]
>>
>>4856906
alright, spacing is important I guess
>>
>>4856909
Spolier
>>
>>4856906
He could even try steal it from a living Time Patroller, depriving Supreme Kai of Time's fighter from their emergency heal.
>>
>>4856860
“You can’t beat me.” you reply, retaking your stance and not going on the attack. Which only seems to further Cooler’s rage.
“You insignificant insect!!” Cooler bellows, charging headlong for you once more. And again you’re ready, this time deflecting his left fist away with your left forearm. He realizes what is about to happen, but is powerless to stop your right fist from slamming into his exposed left side. Metal crunches, Cooler again wincing in pain from the hit. But this time your follow up is different, instead raising your left arm and bringing it down on the back of his head. Simultaneously you brought your left knee up, catching his throat.

“GAH-?!” Cooler’s cry is cut short by the crushing blow. Taking full advantage of this opportunity you clench down with your left, pinning him by the neck as you begin unloading.
“HRRRAAAAAA!!” you roar, firing off heavy punch after heavy punch to the side of his lower body. With each one you hear Cooler make pained sounds, barely audible over the crunching of metal as you try breaking his replacement body. But after the sixth shot Cooler roars, Explosive Wave knocking you off of him and back a few feet. Sliding to a stop you watch Cooler rising up to his full height, and his body suddenly starts repairing itself! All the mangled metal reforms, leaving him good as new. Dammit, you’d forgotten he could do that.

“No matter what you do, you cannot destroy me!” Cooler taunts. “The Big Gete Star allowed me to cheat death. But it won’t do the same for you! YAAAAAAAA!!”

And as he shouts, Cooler fires a pair of beams from his eyes. You fire your own Eye Beams as well, the two energies clashing between you both. His energy is a bit stronger than yours, but with all your training and practice your beams are a match for his own. The two of you are locked in a stalemate, whoever blinks first loses. Literally. After twenty or so seconds your eyes begin burning, but then you feel it! Cooler blinks!

“HAAAAA!!” you roar, energy surging at the momentary lapse in his attack. And before he can re-activate his beams, yours find their mark. Both Eye Beams pierce right through this metal Cooler’s eyes, shooting out the back of his head. And if you didn’t have to blink as well, would have tried for the Guided Eye Beams to really carve him up. But you need those precious seconds of Cooler’s body rebuilding after the damage to blink several times, watering your eyes after that burning effort. You return to your fighting stance as Cooler lowers his hands from his face, revealing both eyes already repaired. And they’re filled with rage and bloodlust.
cont
>>
>>4856932
“That’s IT! Screw you, and this planet!!” Cooler roars, lifting his right hand holding a palm-sized ball of energy. That near-instantly expands to an attack large enough to nearly rival your own Event Horizon. And although it doesn’t seem to be pulling everything towards it, the one attack suddenly becomes three as he pitches the attacks toward you! “You can all go straight to hell!!”

“Can’t let that hit!” you think to yourself, pulling your right arm back and gathering your ki. Gonna need everything you’ve got to stop this! “HAAAAAAAA!!”

Firing a powerful beam of emerald energy forward, your wave crashes against the first attack. And actually begins pushing it back towards Cooler. However when the first slams into the second, combined your attack can’t overpower both of them. And then the third one hits. The three attacks combined is too much, overpowering your attack and dropping down right towards you. Shit, this isn’t working.

“Tch! Barrier!!” you roar, ending the attack and creating your emerald shield around yourself, and Freeza as well since he’s so close. All three hits crash into your shield with more weight than a Covenant glassing cannon, the three death orbs pressing harder and harder against your Barrier. You feel your shield deforming, flattening and inverting it on the three sides Cooler’s attacks are pressing on. You jeep pouring energy into it but it’s not enough, your shield is about to give out!

“HAAAAAAAAA!”

https://youtube.com/watch?v=YyCd7E4c9HQ

A tremendous surge of ki inundates your Barrier, the golden energy suffusing it and repelling the three orbs enough that it reverts to it’s original shape.

“Well done, Karn. You handled yourself admirably.” you hear, turning and seeing Freeza holding the orb in his right hand, left out towards the shield around you both. “But this sad, mechanical version of Cooler is still my brother. And I’ll be the one to put him down.”

Without another word Freeza explodes off the ground straight up out of the shield, and flies off in the direction Cooler was. Several seconds later the attacks all begin fading, you dropping the shield to see Freeza. With no Cooler and no Hakai.

“Interesting stuff, that Hakai.” Freeza says with a smirk. “Now, how about we go, and finish this little scuffle?”
cont
>>
>>4856935
Where to now? Who do you help out with their fight?
>Meloka against that Majin-looking woman with the tail, as both are covered in cuts from their dual blades
>Maza against that orange faced man Doto
>Help Milha, Koruza, and Caulifla defend the Crimson Demons and your younger kids from random shots and anyone trying to attack them
>Broly, help him take down that guy in the suit and giant green hat that’s giving him trouble
>Towa, she’s fighting a red-mohawked tower of a man in green who’s energy you can’t sense
>Future Chaya, take potshots against the Kakarot and Vegeta she’s still fighting against to try and give her an edge
>Chilli with that fat Majin, it could be real trouble if left alive
>Take a few moments to yourself, take stock and make sure you’re still good to fight
>>
File: Z (9).jpg (52 KB, 990x744)
52 KB
52 KB .jpg
>>4856937
>Meloka against that Majin-looking woman with the tail, as both are covered in cuts from their dual blades
NO MORE MAJIN FUCKS
>>
>>4856937
>Future Chaya, take potshots against the Kakarot and Vegeta she’s still fighting against to try and give her an edge
Murk Goku. He always lets his guard down.
>>
>>4856935
>BIIIITCH bit the dust
>>4856937
>Ask Freeza to keep an eye on the kids for a minuet to take stock of our body.
>Start Instant Transmissioning to the Majin's and Divine Dragon Force them out of battle.
>>
We need to save energy and take out regenerators.
>>
>>4856943
>minuet to take stock of our body
there's no more time for dancing
>>
>>4856937
>Take a few moments to yourself, take stock and make sure you’re still good to fight
Take a small breather and observe the battlefield for now.
>>
>>4856947
We need to check for a moment, see how much longer we drop. We're useless or worse, a buff to any Majin, on the battlefield if we pass out from the Demon Mark.
>>
I'm leaning towards helping Meloka or resting. It sounds like Meloka is in a battle of attrition which is bad if she's facing a majin, plus if she's still good to go afterwards she probably has the best synergy with us as far as fighting together
>>
>>4856937

Meloka and Chilli are great matchups vs Majin, we can trust them and focus on the big dogs while we still have stamina
>>
>>4856950
>We're useless or worse, a buff to any Majin
It wouldn’t be a good thing, getting absorbed
>>
>>4856954
If we have Meloka free to team up with us and Frieza, we can safely take Vegeta or Goku's attention and give Future Chaya some breathing room.
>>
>>4856937
>>4856968
yeah, I hesitate to keep charging majins because of >>4856959, but it's not like Karn would leave Meloka to face that threat alone
>>
>>4856937
>>
>Updated Casualties list
Killed by Karn:
>Trunks (Obliterated normally)
>Buula (DDF'd)
>Deion (Cut in half, body still intact)
>Naomi? (DDF'd while he was in the middle of using destroyer energy, and considering how DDF turns your own energy against you...)
Killed by Freeza:
>Metal Cooler erased by Hakai
>>
>Help Milha, Koruza, and Caulifla defend the Crimson Demons and your younger kids from random shots and anyone trying to attack them

I do not trust them to be honorable to noncombatants. Granted, we aren't either, but this time we're the ones defending.
>>
Rolled 81, 8, 86, 35, 48, 91, 39, 83, 32, 93 = 596 (10d100)

>>4856940
>>4856941
>>4856943
>>4856949
>>4856955
>>4856971
>>4856972
Meloka against that Majin-looking woman with the tail, as both are covered in cuts from their dual blades wins it. Now then, roll me a 2d100.
First DC: 40
Second DC: 70
>>
Rolled 12, 20 = 32 (2d100)

>>4856986
>>
Rolled 43, 7 = 50 (2d100)

>>4856986
Sure are a lot of buu chicks. Sure are a lot of degenerates who want to fuck the bubblegum in the time nest.
>>
Rolled 68, 72 = 140 (2d100)

>>4856986
>>
>>4856989
this one is an Android 21 from enemy Time Breakers
>>
Rolled 71, 58 = 129 (2d100)

>>4856986
>>
>>4856992
clutch
>>
File: 1556642651063.png (615 KB, 1165x609)
615 KB
615 KB .png
>>4856992
LET IT BE KNOWN, I'M NOT FUCKING AROUND.
>>
>>4856992
Saved. That's great.
>>
>>4856994
Don't matter. Same shit different place.

>>4856992
yooooo
>>
>>4856988
>>4856989
>>4856992
68/100, 72/100. Clutch roll secures it, writing.
>>
Rolled 25, 26 = 51 (2d100)

>>4856986
Fucking captcha.
>>4856992
Thank god.
>>
So now I'm curious, for the patrollers we DDF'd, are they just permanently dead?
If they are, we may finally give some credence to our repeated demands that they fuck off from our timeline.
>>
>>4857047
Well, Zeno for one could fix it, the Super DBs could maybe do it. Pink Bitches may be modified to pull them back. But we don't know if they will remember dying.
>>
>>4857047
I think they are just normally dead.
>Those disintegrated still enter after life as souls/ghosts, DDF just destroys the body.
>Though if we would hit their ghosts/souls with DDF and erase them that would kill them off for good.
In the end I think both scenarios are reversible, because they have Dragon Balls
>>
>>4857055
I mean, I imagine for those that can be revived, she's gonna have to wipe that portion of their memories.
Having your head smashed open or getting disintegrated would be pretty fucking traumatizing.
>>
>>4857060
That is if she can do it without them collapsing in a ball fast enough to start the screaming and shitting. With Trunks dying in a mundane if brutal way, he should remember, DDF kills, well thats up in the air still.
>>
>>4857057
Buuuut, Majin are magical creatures that are technically nothing but soul. Like demons we kill, even when outside of hell. Those Majins are gone gone till the Pink Bitch or Dragon Balls, Super's or the TPs modified ones, are used.
>>
>>4857077
Okay, then that makes it more impactful when DDF ends Majin's entire existence,
>>
>>4857084
Well, kinda, but not really, it is Pink Bitch's goons afterall, so bringing them back is a pain with how we offed them, but a none issue. The Time Breakers Squad is not coming back easily though.
>>
>>4857086
True. Though according to what you say there is a difference .
>That Time Patroller we disintegrated by DDF is probably now waiting in the line to King Yemma's Palace.
>For Bulla the Majin it's the end of everything (till Supreme Kai of Time brings her back).

But if death is ultimate end for Majin's and they can't have souls and all that, then how could Boo be reincarnated as Uub?
I'm not certain if what you said is correct.
>>
>>4857057
thing is that DDF relies on their own energy killing themselves, and that one dumb bastard straight up basically got hakai'd by his own destroyer bullshit, he probably also needs to super dragon balls to be revived because its the equivalent of getting offed by beerus actually doing his job.
>>
>>4857047
Dragon Force only ever permakilled demons, i dont get why people still think it permakills anything else
>>
>>4857100
True. He worsened his own fate
>>
>>4857097
Because Majin Buu being iced was by, at the end, pure brute force, not some event on par of Hakai like Beerus or Karn is capable of. You confused yourself.
>>4857104
Because Demons of demon like enemies are the only ones without the "body" to go through when deleting them. Majins fall under that catagory.
>>
>>4857100
He got hit by both Hakai energy and Divine Dragon Force, which is functionally the same thing by a different method. Though it would be hard to tell if they stack or not, what with double no u stop existing attacks going off at the same time.
>>
>>4857105
DDF got his body, Hakai got the soul.
>>4857115
Nevermind this, I jst thought it out.
>>
>>4857112
demons or* demon like enemies
Fucking typo.
>>
>>4857118
I mean he did manage to get the attack off before DDF hit him. So maybe he didn't get hakai'd.
>>
>>4857130
I suppose? How fast does it take for that energy to clear his body before its used on him with DDF? Honestly it might just be a semantics debate until we hear otherwise if he shot it off early enough to escape true Hakai style death, or not.
>>
>gogeta is strong enough to just ignore and overwrite being absorbed
The dragon ball heroes manga is wild bros
>>
>>4856937
“Right. Let’s split up, and cover more opponents.” you tell him, raising your right hand to your forehead. “I’ll help Meloka.”
“Very well.” he replies, and you vanish. One moment you’re standing beside Freeza, and the next you’re right behind the pink fighter who’s still trading sword blows with your wife. And as you appear she raises her right arm, ready to swing down in a powerful cutting blow. But before she can, you reach out with your left hand, grabbing and catching her wrist.

“Wh-What?!” she says, glancing back just in to see you driving your right fist into her side. Bones snap, the pink fighter’s blades disappearing as she cries out in agony. Then the cry is cut short, Meloka capitalizing on the opening and decapitating the woman. Severaing her head and right arm from the body, Meloka’s opponent crumples to the ground and leaves you holding onto a lifeless arm. So you drop it, addressing your wife.
“You okay?” you ask, looking over the several painful slashes through her dress. Fortunately none look life-threatening, which she confirms a moment later.
“She was quick, but couldn’t tag me with anything too dangerous.” your wife replies with a smirk. “Now, let’s-“

“This is all your fault!!” someone roars, you and Meloka both turning to your left to see a fearsome sight. A woman who looks like a more savage, crazy Meloka is blitzing towards the both of you, ki claws in both hands and armor rough and damaged. “I won’t let you take him away from me!!”
“Shit, not her again.” your wife says, crossing her blades and firing a powerful X Slash at the wild Meloka. Who simply claws her way through the attack, charge not slowing in the slightest. “Dammit!”
“HE’S MINE!! RRRRYYAAAAAA!!” she roars, launching both sets of energy claws forward at the two of you.
“Barrier!” you shout, once more erecting your emerald shield. But this time, it doesn’t work.

“What?!” you shout, shocked as her clawed ki hands simply slice right through your Barrier. With only a moment to act you reach forward with your right hand, grab Meloka’s arm, and pitch her back to safety behind you. “Get back!”
“KARN?!!!” she cries out, both hands grabbing you and trapping you between them. Ki palms pressed against your sides she tries pulling you back towards her. But you’re having none of that.
“RRRAAAAAAAA!!” you roar, and with raw power slowly force the hands open.
“N-No way.” she says, at first shocked then a smile comes to her face. That’s my-! Guh!?”
cont
>>
>>4857163
And looking down, this more feral Meloka sees a pair of golden ki blades protruding from her chest. You see your wife behind her, who whispers something in her ear. Then with practiced precision, bisects her wild counterpart. You see the other Meloka fall, gore spraying, and as she dies at your wife’s feet is still looking at you, reaching a hand out to you to help her. That’s an image you’re going to be seeing in your nightmares for awhile.

“Mom! Dad! You’re okay!” Caulifla shouts, running up to the two of you. But something’s wrong, your instincts warning you that you’re in danger. So as she runs closer you hold up and hand, ki gathering in your palm. You don’t know what this is, but it’s energy does NOT match your daughter’s. “D-Daddy? What’s wrong?”
“I don’t know who you are.” you say, rage building at someone daring to impersonate your daughter. “But you have two seconds to show me your real face. Or you die.”
“Hoohooo, very insightful, Saiyan.” a deep, demonic voice calls as the visage of your daughter swiftly morphs into that of a three-eyed demon. “But you’ll soon see the terror that is Majin Ozotto!!”

How do you handle this thing?”
>Tag team Su Ma, don’t give this Ozotto a chance to attack
>Tag attack with blades, Meloka’s Dual and your Super to cut him to pieces
>Keep your distances and rain death on this Majin with your most lethal ranged attacks
>Rush in and attack with your Djem So, break him while Meloka flanks with her ranged attacks
>Other(write in)
>>
>>4857167
God damn, Skottichan has just been straight up recruiting from the Evil League of Evil to stop us.

>Rush in and attack with your Djem So, break him while Meloka flanks with her ranged attacks
>>
>>4857167
>Tag team Su Ma, don't give this Ozotto a chance to attack
>>
>>4857167
>Tag team Su Ma, don’t give this Ozotto a chance to attack
>>
so i wonder how many enemy towas are here in addition to the time tards? at least 2-3 if my guess is right.
>>
>>4857167
>"Impersonating my kids is an execution punk."
>Tag Team Su Ma, Divine Dragon Force when we get an opening.
>>4857180
The answer is yes.
>>
>>4857167
>>
>>4857167
We have to make sure he doesn't have time to transform.
>>
>>4857167
>>Rush in and attack with your Djem So, break him while Meloka flanks with her ranged attacks
>>
>>4857167
>>
>>4857167
>>
>>4857160
wow
>>
>>4857167

>>
>>4857167
>>Tag attack with blades, Meloka’s Dual and your Super to cut him to pieces
>>
Rolled 50, 71, 46 = 167 (3d100)

>>4857168
>>4857171
>>4857175
>>4857184
>>4857185
>>4857192
>>4857195
>>4857199
>>4857207
>>4857211
>>4857216
Rush in and attack with your Djem So, break him while Meloka flanks with her ranged attacks for the win. Roll me a 5d100 for this one
1st: 60
2nd: 40
3rd: ??
4th: 70
5th: 60
>>
Rolled 22, 99, 69, 41, 43 = 274 (5d100)

>>4857226
>>
Rolled 61, 84, 54, 70, 44 = 313 (5d100)

>>4857226
>>
Rolled 5, 95, 60, 63, 67 = 290 (5d100)

>>4857226
>>
>>4857232
>>4857236
>>4857248
Let's fucking GOOO
>>
File: ;'poipo.jpg (19 KB, 480x360)
19 KB
19 KB .jpg
>>4857248
Thank you for picking up our slack.
>>
Holy shit. This is unprecedented Karnage
>>
>>4857232
>>4857236
>>4857248
61/100, 99/100, 69/100, 70/100, 67/100. Smashing success, writing
>>
>>4857232
>>4857236
Okay, aside from maybe the third, and last, this is pretty good.
>>4857248
And with that, the only one maybe not passing is the hidden dc. Fuck yeah.
>>4857266
But it's Tuesday.
>>
>>4857167
“I’ll go in, stay back and look for the kill shot.” you think to your wife, the two of you exchanging a knowing nod.
“Formulated your plan of attack?” the Majin monster asks, smirking cruelly. “Then come at me. Show me the absolute limits of your power!”

https://youtube.com/watch?v=zZMg9ryeWOw

“GRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAA!!” you roar, blitzing forward and charging the demon. He takes a fighting stance that resembles Cell’s, hands forward in a narrow stance and charges up an attack.
“Energy Ball!” he shouts, but before he can throw it, Meloka pierces it from off your left with a Death Beam. Ozotto’s attack blows up in his face, you charging the opening at full throttle. The demon swipes away the smoke with a backhand, just in time to see your fist. Your punch connects squarely to his jaw, staggering the monster. But before you can follow it up, he tries impaling you with his tail! But he’s too slow, you knocking it aside with the back of your right forearm. And taking the opening, drive your left fist right into where the monster’s ear hole is and send Ozotto staggering back away from you in pain. “Guah! Dammit!”

“I’m ending this right now!” you roar, gathering energy in your right hand to really sell the feint as you charge. If it works, you’re going to do some serious damage. He sees you coming, snarling and unleashing some sort of black ki to form a semi-dome around his front. Which doesn’t protect him from Meloka, who’s moved behind him.
“HAAA!!” she roars, your wife slashing his back and cutting off part of his tail with a surprise Death Slash. Ozotto cries out in pain and outrage, his defense dropping at the sudden shock. Then he sees you, and tries desperately to block that energy-clad punch by crossing his arms. But, unfortunately for him, you have other plans.
“RRAAAAA!!” you roar, swinging well short of the Majin. But instead of just whiffing, you use that momentum to spin yourself into a front flip, and land a devastating axe kick on the top of Ozotto’s head. Something cracks audibly when you do, and it isn’t your heel that gives. Your blow stuns the monster, who slowly starts falling forward, but you’re not done yet. Focusing your right hand’s energy into a Piercing Fist you continue the flip, and drive your ki-clad fist down into his cracked head with a final war cry. “DIIIIEEE!!”

Your piercing energy shatters the demon’s head, spraying blood and viscera everywhere as your fist gets buried in the crystal covered ground. As you pull your fist free, you see the oddest thing: the monster’s body begins dissolving.
cont
>>
>>4857372
https://youtube.com/watch?v=Hcwo7BuK-1k

“Not bad, Saiyan. You handled my Substitute without effort.” the monster says, you turning and seeing him standing behind you. Perfectly fine, and showing no sign of the damage you and Meloka delt. “You wield impressive power. I think I’ll take it for myself.”
“Wait what?” you say, watching as the monster’s body begins changing The demon’s body shrinks a bit, features shifting until you find yourself staring at a copy. This monster, Majin Ozotto, has changed to become an exact replica of yourself! “No way!”

“Such power.” the demon says, clenching his right fist a few times and laughing evilly. “Yes, wonderful! With your power at my disposal, no one shall be able to stop-me?”

Looking down, he sees a very familiar pair of golden blades protruding from his chest. And without a word, Meloka breaks the blades off inside him, drawing another pair and stabbing him with both again. This time through the neck. And, still without uttering a word, your wife decapitates the demon copy of you, and slices his head into four pieces with an X. Blood and brain spray everywhere, and your wife covered in the pretender’s gore just smiles at you. You smile back despite everything, because you know no matter how bad things get, she’ll always have your back.

“I see now why Chronoa was so worried about you, Saiyans.” an unfamiliar voice calls down from above. You look up, and see a creature resembling a kai who cuts quite a royal figure. Wielding what looks like a bone staff and wearing regal blue robes, he then gathers a ball of demonic-seeming ki in his left hand. Dark lightning shoots off the energy, you getting the feeling this being is in a whole other league of dangerous. “Now, die.”

And without hesitation he fires that unbelievably powerful attack right down at you. This can’t end well.

-Saiyan Conqueror Quest 157 paused-
>>
>>4857377
And that’s it for this weekend, everyone enjoy this action-packed thread? Ready to see why Demigra is here, and how you stack up? Curious how everyone else has been doing, and what you and your allies total kill count is up to now? All this and more, when Saiyan Conqueror Quest returns next Saturday!
>>
>>4857377
WHAT THE FUCK WHY THE HELL IS HE HERE, WHO LET THIS ASSHOLE OUT?
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
>>4857383
Yeah, I'm pretty curious about our kill count.
In dark souls terms, how many souls are these bitches even worth?
>>
>>4857377
Oh....oh this motherfucker. Welp, Mechi is going to need a trash bag to collect his remains.
>>4857383
Who let the shitbird out?
But yes, how is the Time Patrol's mass suicide pact going on for them, and how is everyone else handling what is likely Demigra's Legion of Doom.
>>
>>4857387
I think you know
>>4857396
Pretty good.
Bosses
>>
>>4857399
Alright, how many factions are coming out to play, and who's on Mechikabura's payroll?
>>
>>4857399
I'M MAD AS ALL SHIT GD AND YOU KNOW EXACTLY WHY! SOMEONES ASKING TO GET REMOVED FROM ALL TIMELINES VIA DDF BULLSHIT RULES LAYWERING WISHES I'M THAT FUCKING MAD, I'MMA MUNCHKIN THIS SHIT UP.
>>
>>4857399
>I think you know
So like I said, Mechi will have to bring a trashbag to pick up the remains.
>Bosses
As in a Boss per kill, or multiple Boss's per kill?
>>4857401
The answer is the same as the Presidential Election.
>>4857408
Dude, we get him stunned for a minute, DDF him, and he's deleted.
>>
>>4857408
disregard this i was kind of typing out of sheer being pissed off this shit occurred because theres literally only 2 people who could have caused this. Either answer is seriously asking for harsh retaliation and i feel Karn needs to properly super kill a major god either way. for those who don't know either Mechikabura straight up fully lied to us about everything and sent this asshole and his cohorts on us, OR this is pink bitches doing to try getting rid of our timeline at all costs without it being directly blamed on her. either way someones head needs to roll.
>>
>>4857430
Might be Pink Bitch doing it, or this dumbass coming to commit suicide is just another Trunks and he doesn't know any better. Yet.
>>
>>4857430
It could be that another Towa went rogue and decided to go with Demigra instead of Mechikabura.
I'm fairly sure the SKoT wouldn't have purposely let him out of whatever dimensional ass-crack he was stuck in given how that just makes more problems for her even if Karn somehow dies.
>>
>>4857418
>Dude, we get him stunned for a minute, DDF him, and he's deleted.
I'm not mad about the fact he exists and we have to deal with him, i'm mad someone would rather disregard all of time and space in all timelines just to deal with us without a singular fuck given. yes he can die like the gigantic punk bitch he is, and he will, hes gonna get DDF'd and that will be the end of his bullshit. if we didn't have a specific counter for bullshit like him all of time and space everywhere forever could very well get fucked by demigra which is irresponsible as shit, and as far as we know from ol mechi he claims demigra usurped his powers and shit so he normally should be pissed at the guy. pink bitch shouldn't have released him either because thats an EXTREME deriliction of her duties and should be pretty much the equivalent of her giving up on all timelines just to deal with karn.
>>
>>4857434
I would have assumed this was a towa, however demigra is literally enough of a regular shithead that pink bitch would act personally to try getting rid of him normally and she hasn't, in which case either shes getting hard harassed in her time city by someone and a rogue towa is simply not good enough to do shit there so its either mechikabura, or this was her own doing.
>>
>>4857398
Oh you... You thought Mechikabura released this Demigra.
>>4857401
Right now? Three, not including yours. And only one.
>>4857408
>and you know
But I don’t?
>>4857418
You don’t know who’s side Demigra is on. Besides his own, of course
>>4857430
>>4857431
>>4857434
It’s going to be fun. Also, this isn’t the same Demigra(probably) that Chaya and Ace defeated all those years ago for them. As he got erased in a timeless realm, where there is no afterlife.
>>4857442
I mean you have three reasonable choices for where he comes from. A rogue Towa, SKoT took a version of him from out of her own past just to fight you, or Mechikabura beat him into submission and sent him in against you. I think these are in order of most to least reasonable
>>
>>4857452
Now that I think about it, this could be the perfect opportunity for Mechikabura to finally win us over by coming in and putting Demigra in his place.
>>
>>4857452
like i said, i genuinely think the SKoT pulled this, which is kind of a new low, even for her. Actually impressive all things considered.
>>
>>4857452
Considering he mentions Chronoa being worried about us? She took him from her own past, 100%.
>>
>>4857442
Pink Bitch, Mechi giving Demigra a How Dumb Are You Really Test, Mechi just fucking about in general and Demi coming on his own accord after being busted out, or even some other Other contender fucking things up in Time's Asscrack. We can find out after Demigra is obliterated. Time Patrol Corpses are incinerated. And the survivors not with us executed and torched in short order.
>>4857450
Pink Bitch will shoot herself in the foot and be angry about losing toes that he being involved isn't impossible.
>>4857452
>Oh you... You thought Mechikabura released this Demigra.
Oh you misunderstand, I don't have high bets on him being behind this. I meant he'd need a garbage bag out of courtesy.
>You don’t know who’s side Demigra is on. Besides his own, of course
Which is why I am willing to bet Mechi is just chilling on a comfy chair somewhere reading a book while glancing at the wedding occasionally while drinking wine.
>Also, this isn’t the same Demigra(probably) that Chaya and Ace defeated all those years ago for them. As he got erased in a timeless realm, where there is no afterlife.
Meh, this one is going to be erased by us anyways.
>>4857457
He would make it alot cleaner, and Demigra seems to know us from Pink Bitch, or a Towa, as he remarks on Chorona being afraid of us. So it's likely just a case of him being busted out, and being...directed at us, on the likely expectation he'll do what he normally does.
>>4857459
Pink Bitch is short, getting lower is her specialty. Not like we weren't going to brutally murder her anyways. She is just going to get more suffering thrown her way for pulling this stunt, AT ANOTHER ONE OF OUR WEDDINGS!
>>
So anons, i think we need to talk about the SKoT problem here, she clearly has crossed the line of she's straight up abandoning her job just to get rid of us, shes not gonna let us even reach berserker 3 let alone berserker god at this point i'm strongly considering burning the whole time nest down and using a wish to retroactively make it so no timeline could have ever grown a kai tree, thus invalidating all kais from every timeline up to and including the SKoT. no more gods, it begins.
>>
>>4857470
Too many steps where she can fuck things up, she's going a camera set to watch us plan most likely. So we shall reach 3 sooner with her fucking up and sending goons after us.
>>
>>4857470
We could just make an alliance with Mechikabura.
We help him seize control of the Time Nest and Tokitoki, he stays the fuck out of our timeline and leaves our Towa to her business.
>>
>>4857457
He could. Or perhaps he wants to see how well you can handle a real, bona-fide demon god first.
>>4857459
Not out of character though. Which I feel the most surprised about of all
>>4857460
It’s possible
>>4857468
It’s certainly turning into a show.
>>4857470
>abandoning her job
To be fair, to her you’re not supposed to exist. And sending people from other unrelated timelines is how she handles business since forming the Time Patrol.
>>
>>4857505
>to her you’re not supposed to exist
Well her standards are arbitrary as fuck and currently only serve to make her look like an overzealous war-hawk.
But this incident in particular?
This is so far beyond her previous transgressions, it demands retaliation.
>>
>>4857505
>He could. Or perhaps he wants to see how well you can handle a real, bona-fide demon god first.
Ah, the classic, I'm thinking of making an alley out of you, buuut, I need to see one last thing. Appropriate music is appropriate.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BRUjoLFXP4c
>Not out of character though. Which I feel the most surprised about of all
When anyone takes a moment to think about what she does and has done, its fucking appalling to think of her as anything but a cruel sadistic monster, like a women placed upper management, and just left to her own devices because she was there the longest after getting the job by being born for it. And no one can remove her.
>It’s certainly turning into a show.
He did a spit take, almost got up to get ready to help, then sat down to watch if we can handle this ourselves.
>To be fair, to her you’re not supposed to exist. And sending people from other unrelated timelines is how she handles business since forming the Time Patrol.
Big fucking whoop, I'm willing to bet there are only 12 universes because she keeps telling Zeno that's all that could be salvaged, and it is really just because she's fucking lazy.
>>4857516
>Raid Event: Karn Fucks the Time Nest - Uncensored!
>>
>>4857536
>that AMV
Now that's fucking memories, and oddly appropriate for Karn given how his actions against Covenant defined so much of his life up until now.
>>
>>4857540
Ain't it though, makes me fucking livid with the remake HD version collection removing the song from Halo 2. On top of retroactively inserting 343s bullshit in the games.
>>
>>4857543
As far as Halo 2 Anniversary goes, the lack of certain songs with the remastered graphics enabled is about the only bad thing I can remember about it.
That said, the MCC as a whole has a whole bunch of needless horseshit that I assume Microsoft mandated.
>>
>>4857552
Gotta keep making Halo that brand new thing now that they bought it. I have given up hope for the series with them siding with the Woke Cultists in the streets.
>>
>>4857556
Every company did that to try and pander, and the negative changes that come to their IPs as a result aren't gonna stick when they realize that trying to attract those demographics is a doomed effort.
It's like all this new dumbass lore with 40K. I bet Erda is gonna get retconned by 2025 to try and appease the people who actually buy stuff from GW.
>>
>>4857568
You don;t understand if you think the company will actually change the woke politics, they are INFESTED, it doesn't matter if it sells, only that it can be appropriated as a soapbox. And it will be stood on till it collapses and then burned, so no one can fix it.
>Edra
Don't fucking speak of that Feminist Heresy in my presence, making the Chaos Gods retroactively a group of munchkins helped out by a bleeding heart woman with no grasp on the consequences of her actions and zero fucking capacity for regret for said actions makes me want to hunt down the ones responsible for willing writing it, or ordering it to be written, and purging them. This taint has gone on too long in society, and it needs to be fought back, and not just held off.
>>
>>4857576
The thing that gets me is that by their own logic one of the smartest and most talented women in existence is the reason why the Imperium became a colossal shitshow because she was blinded by emotion and didn't temper it with her apparent staggering intellect.

tl;dr everything that went wrong is because a woman was being a dumb feefee whore

Way to shit on women kek.
>>
>>4857595
>Way to accidentally admit reality when inserting the cause of the problems supah specul oc
>>
File: Z (1).png (258 KB, 640x357)
258 KB
258 KB .png
>>4857576
>they are INFESTED
On the one hand, yeah there is a certain sentiment held by the majority of workers in the industry that's extremely counterproductive when trying to make create anything with merit.

On the other, the executives who make these decisions are defined by two things.
>They don't care as long money is being made
>They're so disconnected from the market that they don't understand why some things work and others don't

If massive IPs keep getting run into the ground and losing money, the people in charge who don't actually know what they're doing are gonna panic, which usually results in heads rolling and complete 180's on a company's philosophy.

Look at Star Wars for example. Disney STILL hasn't made that 4 billion dollar investment back, and they decided to completely shift strategies by restructuring staff at Lucas Films and shifting their focus to smaller budget productions with writers and directors who actually know what the fuck they're doing. Whether or not this positive change was actually intentional, I don't know.

It may seem bleak now, and it's totally gonna get way worse, but sooner or late the tide will turn.
Just be prepared to sift through garbage like we have for the entire history of entertainment.
>>
>>4857516
I mean that as in, you were supposed to die by Freeza’s hand in Age 737
>>4857536
To him; if Karn can’t handle this, then he isn’t worth investing more energy into
Ha
>>4857595
>tl;dr everything that went wrong is because a woman was being a dumb feefee whore
At least they’re honest, even inadvertently
>>
>>4857677
>To him; if Karn can’t handle this, then he isn’t worth investing more energy into
I expected as much from him not being here.
>Ha
YOU SAY THAT BUT THINK GD, THINK ABOUT HOW MUCH SENSE IT REALLY MAKES!
>At least they’re honest, even inadvertently
Its the accidental honesty about women with power that hits all the harder.
>>
>>4857677
The best part is she still maintains she did "the right thing", as if the Galaxy isn't locked in a perpetually grim darkness because of her.
>>
>>4857677
The tippy toppest kek though means that now retroactively Big E really is an infallible genius because it's not his fault everything got fucked up from bad parenting.

The Man is always right and the Wahmen ruined it. Secretly based.
>>
>>4857697
>Waaaah-man is bettuh than Manperor
>And still makes him see like the Emperor in spite of her, anti contributions.
>>
File: 1456767798824.jpg (168 KB, 1033x679)
168 KB
168 KB .jpg
>>4857700
CHEEEECK THIS NIGGA, CHECK HIM I SAY!
>>
>>4857706
>Woman acts like a spiteful bitch for no good reason, as women are want to do
>proves Man's point and reveals her nature as irrational to all onlookers
Like pottery.
>>
>>4857715
>All onlookers whom are all also Perpetuals that should be hunting that bitch down for as hard of an execution a waning humanity can produce.
>>
Can't help but notice how Ozotto waited until punished meloka was dead to step in and do his copy shit.
A wise choice, ultimately. If he did that in front of her he would have died far more horribly for impersonating "her" Karn.
>>
>>4857724
A wiser choice would have been not fucking with somebody who's kicked your ass before and knows all your gimmicks.
>>
>>4857724
He was really, really fucking stupid to copy us anyway.....wait a hot fucking second. He had to touch us to copy Karn...WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED TO CAULIFLA HOLY SHIT?!
>>
>>4857729
Oh god...she must have seen Tatsu and scrambled to heal him before he was gone for good.
And if that's where Caulifla got ambushed, then that means he probably did something to Tatsu as well.
>>
>>4857735
FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK, THIS SHIT IS WHY I WANTED US TO TAKE A MINUTE TO TAKE STOCK! I DIDN'T THINK A THIRD PARTY WOULD TARGET THE KIDS WHEN WE WERE RAMPAGING!
>>
>>4857738
Taking a look around wasn't gonna change what already happened, and we managed to take out two more combatants with minimal exertion.
It was a hard decision, but I stand by it.
>>
what the fuck did edea do?
>>
>>4857687
He’s watching very closely. You’ve already been fooled by someone here once.
>>4857697
>>4857700
At this point I think it’s intentional.
>>4857724
True. Although his “pretend to be someone else” schtick already worked on one member of your family.
>>4857729
Well, nothing. He’s a very careful demon.
>>4857735
>Oh god...she must have seen Tatsu and scrambled to heal him before he was gone for good.
Yes she did. Was the first thing she did actually
>And if that's where Caulifla got ambushed, then that means he probably did something to Tatsu as well.
Well yes but actually no. Ozotto’s been copying quite a few people here. A certain wizard was hunting him, but realizing the colossal shitshow about to go down he decided against it. Smart man.
>>4857738
You would have only noticed, and serious spoilers here, that Tatsu wasn’t Tatsu on a Crit. Nothing less would have worked.
>>4857763
Karn has been on a tear
>>
>>4857800
>He’s watching very closely. You’ve already been fooled by someone here once.
Fuck me your right, WHAT HAPPENED TO TATSU THEN?!
>Well yes but actually no. Ozotto’s been copying quite a few people here. A certain wizard was hunting him, but realizing the colossal shitshow about to go down he decided against it. Smart man.
.....are you telling me the Time Patrol probably came here because they think this one fucker related to Demigra was sneaking around in our wedding, acting like we're planning on dooming the timelines or some horseshit, AND BOI DIDN'T FUCKING SAY ANYTHING BECAUSE WHY, DID HE THINK WE WERE ACTUALLY FUCKING IN ON IT?!
>>
>>4857802
I think he was referring to Constantine, not the time patrol.
>>
Man, at this point, I'm just ready to keep ripping our way through these goddamn imbeciles who think invading OUR timeline at ANY point is a good idea, because we have always been the SINGULARLY MOST LETHAL OPPONENT the Time Patrol has faced, EVER, and there is NOTHING they can do to really stop us when we get going.
They have NOTHING that can handle us, not even their HIGHEST level Men can stand against us for more than a few SECONDS 1v1, and those we CAN'T solo, we have FREIZA to save our ass, because we're fucking awesome.
>>
>>4857818
It just goes to show the stark difference between the Time Patrol and Karn.
Yeah they more than outclass us in terms of raw power, but they don't have the experience of a seasoned killer or the raw instinct of an honest to god Saiyan warrior.
The only ones who can keep up in that regard are Goku and Vegeta, for obvious reasons.
Really goes to show just how lax their environment actually is.
>>
File: Hank_Hill_SS3.jpg (104 KB, 788x1014)
104 KB
104 KB .jpg
I'm here to kick ass and sell propane.
And I'm fresh out of propane and propane accessories.
KAAAAAAAAAA
MEEEEEEEEEE
HAAAAAAAAAA
MEEEEEEEEEE
BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!
>>
>>4857837
Dang ol dang ol man.
>>
>>4857677
>I mean that as in, you were supposed to die by Freeza’s hand in Age 737
I thought we were supposed to die during the mission that Nappa ended up taking instead.
>>
>>4857812
I FUCKING KNEW IT, THAT FUCK SHOWING UP IS NOTHING BUT FUCKING TROUBLE! So Demigra demon fucking about at a wedding, he shows up in the shadow zone thinking that he can catch the rat bastard, sees a bunch of Saiyans, a demon family with said Saiyans, and a bunch of weed wizards at a wedding. He fucks off because he probably heard the rumors of Towa fucking Karn The Dragon of New Salda, and recognises them real damn fast, maybe even was the one to tip Pink Bitch about Copy Cuck being at the wedding in advance so she rolls in, maybe not, THEN BOI COMES IN, LIKELY TOLD WE ARE UP TO NO GOOD BY PINK BITCH, BECAUSE LOL KARN AND HIS FAMILY ARE EVIL, FUCKS OFF LIKE THE BITCH HE IS AND COMES BACK TO START THE FUCKING FIGHT, THEN AFTER RIPPING AND TEARING LIKE WE WERE CHANNELING THE DOOMSLAYER'S ALMIGHTY WRATH, SNEAKY KEK STANDS UP MID SLAUGHTER TO GET HIS CARCAS ADDED TO THE PILE, WHICH GETS THE ATTENTION OF FUCKING DEMIGRA, WHO THINKS NOW IS THE TIME TO STROLL UP LIKE HIS DICK IS HALF AS FUCKING HARD AS KARN'S MURDER BONER, RIGHT THIS FUCKING INSTANT! I fucking swear if Mechi's excuse to not be there for that apocalyptic shitshow isn't going to fuck Pinky over as hard as possible with all the heat dragged to us, I am going to be fucking pissed! BECAUSE NOT ONLY WAS OUR DAD HURT, OUR BABY ANGEL IS LIKELY HURT OR WORSE TOO!
>>4857818
PINK BITCH HAS TO KNOW ABOUT DEMI'S FUCK BOY BEING HERE, IT IS PROBABLY THE DAMN REASON SHE CONVINCED GOKU AND VEGETA TO SHOW UP FOR THIS FUCKING RAID, SHE IS USING DEMI'S INTEREST AS A FUCKING PASTY! AND THE BITCH STILL CAN'T MAKE HER GOON SQUAD LAST LONGER THAN A SAIYAN TODDLER IN A FIGHT!
>>4857828
They have fucking schools, hospitals, restaurants, pristine fucking weather 24/7, the greatest trainers in existence possible, AND IT ADDS UP TO FUCKING NOTHING IN A REAL, HONEST, FIGHT TO THE DEATH! To say they are pathetic is such an understatement that them hiring god damn Covenant War vets might be better all around at this point, to get the goon squad to think, and that would only backfire because all the trainers would hear is how absolutely fucked they are all going to be when the Dragon of New Salda gets his giant hands on them!
>>4857853
That too, but we all know Pink Bitch's habit of moving the goalpost.
>>
>>4857859
the fuck, I didn't say sneaky kek, can I not say cuck?
>>
>>4857863
Why the hell is sneaky kek there?>>4857859
>>
>>4857866
Because. kek
>>
>>4857871
huh
>>
File: usrs.gif (2696 KB, 528x229)
2696 KB
2696 KB .gif
>>4857887
>>
>>4857890
I'm not getting it, is it another of gooks banned words for janniecucks feefees, that I hit by accident, or a joke because I myself accidentally used it by mistake, and was thus, funny?
>>
>>4857897
The filter has been around for a few years now.
Apparently the shitposting got bad enough to censor a number of words (words that mostly apply to the jannies and mods oddly enough)
>>
>>4857897
The joke is that, by putting "kek" into a spoiler it was hidden, ergo sneaky. Thus a sneaky kek. It was a facetious reversal of your own statement.

P E A K comedy
>>
>>4857908
Ah, indeed. Sorry for fumbling my good sir.
>>4857904
Oh I know, I just didn't remember using any in my rant.
>>
>>4857837
Which one of our kids is bobby?
>>
>>4857918
Chaya.

Look at how often we say "Dammit Chaya"
>>
File: 1623077823349.png (116 KB, 401x451)
116 KB
116 KB .png
"What do you get when you cross a legendary super saiyan with a divine hierarchy that wants him, his family, and his entire race dead?"
>>
>>4858666
WHAT YOU FUCKING DESERVE, COURTESY OF SATAN!
>>
I'm rereading about the time we were caught by the Toilet Patrol. I had honestly forgotten we tried to recruit Trunks at one point, and he was sympathetic enough that I'm surprised he's going so hard on us right now. Did Skottichan put more mindwhammy on him than we thought?
>>
>>4858670
Probably, making disposable idiots is one of her few talents.
>>
>>4858672
Is being Flat a talent? I want to see if I can use her chest to calibrate machinery with.
>>
>>4858676
We can just use her as a chopping block.
>>
>>4858678
I'm pretty sure licking the cutting board would get us a visit from more than the time police.
>>
>>4858685
To be fair, bitch chooses to look like that, she wants that to be people's first impression. This is a degenerate with access to each and every timeline possible, and short an flat is what she makes her base form as?
>>
Does anyone else think about the what if’s of this quest? Like, what if Karn had chosen to become King of the Saiyans? Or if Karn had decided to side with the time loli instead of Towa. I just like to think about how different this quest would be had we made different decisions.
>>
>>4858670
from what we've seen, yeah trunks is pretty clearly controlled in the way ace was at least, and since we can't really do anything about it the best we can do is put him out of his misery
>>
>>4858709
We break him, a few more times at least, then toss him to Mechi for the control scrub job he gave Ace.
>>
>>4857802
YOUR Tatsu wasn’t the one who tried jumping Trunks.
The Time Patrol knew there were at least four separate timelines’ beings all there in that darkness they couldn’t scry through.
>>4857818
>not even their HIGHEST level Men can stand against us for more than a few SECONDS 1v1
As it stands now, both Goku and Vegeta going all in on their new forms could easily. But Vegeta didn’t think he’d need anything more than Primal to beat you.
>>4857828
>Really goes to show just how lax their environment actually is.
Oh yeah. Their regularly-scheduled invasions are from a more ‘canon’ Freeza Force, and aren’t much a threat to anyone around at least Perfect Cell’s level.
>>4857837
Oh shit we’re back in ‘05, let’s gooo!
>>4857853
Yes, thank you. That was the REST of the Saiyans’ death day
>>4857859
Not wrong. Constantine realized real quick what kind of shitshow was about to go down and got the hell outta there real quick.
Trunks was there scouting what the hell was going on, and to try and figure out why so many different time signatures were registering. Realizing the opposition he retreated to gather the team, and come back in force to try and negotiate. Trunks was smart enough to know he wouldn’t get to talk much showing up alone, and hoped with his whole squad behind him could negotiate Towa down. Then TatsunotTatsu attacked Trunks, sending Karn into a murder frenzy.
>>4857904
Because jannies are cucks
>>4857918
>>4857920
Ha!
>>4858666
>>4858669
Nice
>>4858670
She has been shown (OOC to Karn, but IC to you all) that she indeed does that to her best soldiers. Making treason impossible is a good, if heavy-handed, way to insure no uprising ever occurs.
>>4858676
More of a choice in her case, seeing both forms. She wants to appear small, cute, and completely innocent of the atrocities she commits regularly.
>>4858702
It’s something I enjoy regularly. Also how I came up with this quest’s more long-term aspects/eventual endpoints after the first few threads.
>>4858790
Mechikabura won’t ever admit it, but what he did against Ace’s mind control isn’t something he’d willingly go through again without sufficient reason. At least in his old age. And for a bitch like Trunks? Absolutely not.
>>
>>4859032
>But Vegeta didn’t think he’d need anything more than Primal to beat you.
And I didn't think he'd just stand there as we beat his son to death, but this wedding has been full of surprises.
>>
>>4859089
You stunned EVERYONE there with that display. The majority of them haven’t, or hadn’t rather, seen such brutality and righteous wrath before. Even Vegeta, who’s slaughtered countless planets himself in his time, was shocked by the raw malevolence radiating from you. Let’s put it this way: everyone who didn’t already have trauma and negative modifiers against you just got one. They witnessed a real hate crime
>>
>>4859109
>They witnessed a real hate crime
kek

And no one would have gotten absolutely fucking demolished if he would have just said "Wait hold on, there are people other than Karn's extended family that shouldn't be here.". Straight up all he had to do was approach this cautiously and not think he was the fattest dick in town. Well that and not shoving what looks like an old man to the ground in front of his son.

I know if someone was pushing my pops around like that I'd put my hands on them as well.
>>
File: chilliswedding.png (457 KB, 1017x900)
457 KB
457 KB .png
>>4859109
How can it be a hate crime if Karn loved doing it?
>>
File: radgif.gif (3063 KB, 600x338)
3063 KB
3063 KB .gif
>>4859126
>>
>>4859109
Honestly, they're lucky that we're not an Evil Saiyan with a capital E, otherwise we would have definitely unlocked that stupid aura shit they supposedly have which fucks saiyans up hardcore.
>>
>>4859113
And you saw why. Without “Tatsu’s attack” and subsequent what happened to him, things could possibly have been resolved peacefully. But peace wasn’t on the menu
>>4859126
SAVED
>>4859143
True
>>
File: SSGSS_Evil_Aura_5.PNG.png (2704 KB, 1676x941)
2704 KB
2704 KB .png
>>4859143
Supposedly it's something you can overcome and even control.
Hell, it can't be that hard. Fucking Vegeta did it.
>>
>>4859153
How much did Frieza enjoy completely obliterating a version of his brother?
>>
>>4859157
Vegeta has encountered mind control before, and according to him could have resisted Babidi. But he chose the power instead.
>>4859161
Yes
>>
>>4859184
On the topic of mind control, say a certain Saiyan Conqueror who was immune to mind control got exposed to Evil Aura.
Would they just automatically gain control of it or would it fail to even affect them?
>>
>>4859198
Immune to mind control is immune, you can’t get any of the positives or negatives. Karn is now literally hard wired immune to control
>>
>>4859237
Dang.
That raises another question though. Does that protection also extend to mind reading and other forms of mental intrusion?
>>
>>4859240
You’d have to wait and see. Towa may have left a few nasty surprises for those dumb enough to try certain things
>>
>>4859032
Oh, so that's why they came. It wasn't that they just wanted our family kicked out the wedding but because they thought it was some diabolical collusion of some of the Patrol's greatest threats. Question is, who set this up to occur? Did mecha do it in the hopes it'd drive us further to him? Or was it an enemy Towa hoping to spread more disarray? Or even Fu for some reason?
>>
>>4859032
>YOUR Tatsu wasn’t the one who tried jumping Trunks.
Wait so did our timeline dad get jumped before the wedding, or is this another timeline of our dad coming in with some ally Towa?!
>The Time Patrol knew there were at least four separate timelines’ beings all there in that darkness they couldn’t scry through.
FUUUUUU....okay, fine. We can work with this, next time our kids have a wedding, we get more security.
>Oh yeah. Their regularly-scheduled invasions are from a more ‘canon’ Freeza Force, and aren’t much a threat to anyone around at least Perfect Cell’s level.
Jesus christ that is pathetic.
>Not wrong. Constantine realized real quick what kind of shitshow was about to go down and got the hell outta there real quick.
Trench coat wearing fuck, if we see his ass I wanna make him eat the damn thing.
>Trunks was there scouting what the hell was going on, and to try and figure out why so many different time signatures were registering. Realizing the opposition he retreated to gather the team, and come back in force to try and negotiate.
Fucking excuese him?! The dumbass came in starting the fight to begin with, there was no fucking attempt to negotiate, motherfucker should have thought about it the first time he came in!
>Trunks was there scouting what the hell was going on, and to try and figure out why so many different time signatures were registering. Realizing the opposition he retreated to gather the team, and come back in force to try and negotiate.
AND THE DRIBBLING CUMSTAIN DIDN'T EVEN WAIT TO CHECK IF WE WERE EVEN DOING ANYTHING BESIDES THE OBVIOUS FUCKING WEDDING, THAT HE STILL SAW GOING ON COMING BACK, AND WAITED FOR THE DRAMATIC ENTRANCE LIKE HE HAD THE COMMON SENSE TO KNOW IT WAS JUST A FUCKING WEDDING!
>Then TatsunotTatsu attacked Trunks, sending Karn into a murder frenzy.
AND BOI THOUGHT HE COULD GET AWAY WITH NOT BACKING DOWN IMMIDIATELY WITH HIS GOON SQUAD!
>She has been shown (OOC to Karn, but IC to you all) that she indeed does that to her best soldiers.
Nah man, we know IC too, Ace had it, with BOI being so terminally retarded this time, it wouldn't be a stretch if we ask him if that's how he was programed to act.
>She wants to appear small, cute, and completely innocent of the atrocities she commits regularly.
>D&D campaign of cute goblin girls of pure evil intensifies.
Fucking. Typical.
>Mechikabura won’t ever admit it, but what he did against Ace’s mind control isn’t something he’d willingly go through again without sufficient reason. At least in his old age. And for a bitch like Trunks? Absolutely not.
You know what, I bet if were blunt enough he might just say he's to old for this shit, and Trunks isn't worth that effort for an encore. And I think he's smart enough to know we'd be cool with that. But that does bring up a question, is Goku and Vegeta programmed, and if not, what would happen if we told them she did that to Trunks?
>>
QM UPDATE

Three posts in on the intermission, soon we’ll get to see what Tanya’s been up to since Chaya’s departure from Dreadzone. And the moves she’s been making behind the scenes.

>>4859355
Good question. However, you know at least one of those parties was unaligned. And seeing the writing on the wall he gtfo quick.
>>4859357
That’s the question. Where is Tatsu?
Reread the first two posts anon. Despite his many, many faults, Trunks did not start this fight.
>Fucking. Typical.
Your DM is a man of culture I see.
>spoiler
No. Goku, at least the Xeno version is immune due to having touched Super Saiyan God(movie version), and Vegeta can resist thanks to his experience with Babidi. Goku would Goku, although Vegeta wouldn’t take it too well.
>>
>>4859367
So Muh gin Ozotto can copy stands y/n? Cause he did give Caulifla the bad touch when he was playing corpse.
>>
>>4859109
Oh yeah, Vegeta was a bit of an up his own ass bitch coasting on his powerlevel, he never needed REAL Saiyan brutality, Goku, ironically enough, out of all of them came the closest to what we did and felt since he went Super Saiyan first.
MONKE PLEASE, THE INFERIOR HALF BREED LITERALLY ASKED FOR HIS SHITHOLE TO GET PUSHED IN!
>>4859113
Loli Brainwashing must be some fucking intense shit if it crushes common sense in a person like that.
>>4859126
HA!
>>4859153
Boi still acted up to get it too happen, he chose to become our repeat back alley victim today, like the sick brat enjoys it or something.
>>4859161
I believe his inner monologue is, Rock Solid? GD can you confirm?>>4859184
>>4859355
From the looks of it, a Towa, PInk Bitch trying to pull shit with an excuse, and Demigra being Demigra, and not knowing to fear Karn out of pure ignorance.
>>4859367
>That’s the question. Where is Tatsu?
We gotta find him after the blood rains finish.
>Despite his many, many faults, Trunks did not start this fight.
Excuses, Boi fucking knows better than to show his teeth, and he brought a pack with him.
>Your DM is a man of culture I see.
Oh no, I have been stuck doing nothing but trying to keep out of the homeless pit and get away from my mother. Buying my car set me back what with our land lady suddenly deciding now is a great time to evict us, but it isn't as horrible as it was last year for my previous eviction. What I referenced is actually a d&d story on Youtube, also 1d4chan has it as well I think.
>No. Goku, at least the Xeno version is immune due to having touched Super Saiyan God(movie version), and Vegeta can resist thanks to his experience with Babidi. Goku would Goku, although Vegeta wouldn’t take it too well.
Wonderful, if they can get over their new found Fear Of Karn(tm) debuff to chat for a few minutes, we can at least let Vegeta know that Boi's terminal failure is because of Pink Bitch brainwashing Trunks like she did Ace.
>>4859373
Doubtful, he'd respawn immediately, but that's assuming Caulifla's Stand getting around DDF oblivion. On top of not having a mortal body shell to protect him.
>>
>>4859373
He copies the person’s abilities. But is a Stand an ability, or an extension of their soul? Has a Stand been copied before, by non-Stand users? Gotta go deep lore diving on this one anon
>>4859378
Vegeta never had to fight like the “lower class” did against equals or even betters. As for Goku, Super Saiyan wasn’t the first time he went on a murder spree. Moreso in his childhood than when adult, but still.
Trunks was hoping to resolve this without a fight
Better question, where do you think Tatsu ended up?
Ouch, good luck with that.
>>
>>4859448
Here's a REALER question.
If a fundamental aspect of reality, IE the Spin, can itself possess a stand that gets automatically, briefly loaned out to those who generate enough energy through the use of Spin...
Then does Hamon, with how many hamon-connected users sprouted vinelike thorn-covered stands?
Or what about those who use the Force? Could the boundless entity that is the Force itself possess a stand that only the strongest users could tap into?
>>
>>4859448
>Has a Stand been copied before, by non-Stand users?
How's Kars doing anyhow? Is he observing the situation going on right now?
Is he actually gonna do his job and get down there to help sort things out?
>>
>>4859459
The Force, at least as I understand it, more commonly possesses individuals before their extensions or constructs.
>https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Oneness
>>
>>4859461
Kars is too busy laughing his ass off watching karn absolutely dominate literally everyone and reaffirming the fact he wants to be a saiyan when he grows up.
>>
>>4859472
Ya know, if he still wants to be relevant, he'd incorporate Saiyan physiology into his own.
I imagine he'd be able to achieve Blue or Rose pretty easily.
>>
>>4859475
I'd be surprised if he hasn't already, he's blatantly already said that's his plan before.
>>
>>4859461
See the thing is? This actually isn't Kars job at all. The Supreme Kai has to look over and deal with their universal issues, but Time Hax is squarely the SKOT's wheelhouse and its HER Job to fix it.

>>4859472
So basically he's doing what this anon said.
>>
>>4859484
After that, all he needs is to take on the properties of Frieza and he'd be theoretically unstoppable
>>
>>4859448
>Has a Stand been copied before, by non-Stand users?
That just reminded me of how Jorge Joestar Kars copied every Stand in the Jojo universe, and evolved them into Ultimate Stands. I really need to give Jorge Joestar a reread.
>>
>>4859485
Well the SKoT has fucked up by every metric possible at this point, and is clearly unable to handle the situation.
This also directly affects the universe as a whole if Karn or Frieza are placed in direct peril, so it could be argued that it's still under his jurisdiction to some degree.
Besides, this would also be a great excuse for him to mimic traits from some of the strongest beings in any timeline.
>>
>>4859459
>Spin
Wrong timeline.
>Hamon
Is a technique one has to breathe properly to use. Without the breath, there is no Hamon
>Force
It is an enigma. However, many users practiced following the “Will of the Force”, so it possesses some form of sentience. Whether that translates into being able to conjure a Stand is unknown.
>>4859461
He’s been told that whenever the Supreme Kai of Time erects one of her barriers around something, he’s not allowed to interfere. The Time Kai is outside the Supreme Kai of any universe’s jurisdiction. Doesn’t mean he won’t show up and/or watch.
>>4859475
>he'd incorporate Saiyan physiology into his own.
>implying he hasn’t
Why do you think he visited after Trigon’s death? Just to say hello? Better question is, if he also copies Demons, would he be able to get the benefits of a halfbreed like Maza/Milha/Koruza?
>>4859486
Who else was there with Trigon? Hmm?
>>4859487
He had been doing work on evolving Za Warudo’s Time Stop as well. But him practicing it in the realm of the Kais got noticed by Chronoa, who explained her rules to him. Then again, who needs more than a FULL DAY’s worth of stopped time to win any fight?
>>
In other news I can't wait for SKoT to be absolutely terrified when we inevitably fodderize Demigra with DDF, confirming the only sane way to even try dealing with karn is at range.
>>
>>4859491
>Wrong timeline
*Squints at the overarching plot of this quest involving timeline shenanigans*
I don't get it, chief...
>>
>>4859491
>a day of stopped time
>Kai-Kai teleportation
>near instant regeneration
>impervious to nearly any environmental hazard
>divine Ki
>can go Super Saiyan
>peerless intellect
I guess the only way he loses a fight is if he's taken out immediately with a surprise attack or completely outclassed by several levels of magnitude.
Too bad he's well aware of that and has probably taken every precaution he can think of to protect against those things.
>>4859493
Once we can sense Divine Ki and inorganic beings, it's over for everybody in the multiverse.
>>
>>4859498
Problem is karns not going to be able to sense divine ki till berserker God, which will still be a really long time, once that happens though karn is gonna be a seriously scary bastard.
>>
>>4859503
I forget how GD described the God Ritual and its affects on Legendary Super Saiyans (outside of pushing them to Berserker 3), but I'm pretty sure that it still imparts a spark of divinity.
Whether or not that would allow us to perceive Divine beings, I don't know.
We certainly managed to kill Beerus in one timeline right after the ritual, so I think the answer might be yes.
>>
>>4859491
>Why do you think he visited after Trigon’s death? Just to say hello? Better question is, if he also copies Demons, would he be able to get the benefits of a halfbreed like Maza/Milha/Koruza?
When it comes to Ultimate Kars and Biology, the question isn't 'Can He Do X' but 'How Long Until He Can Do X'. I imagine it would take a bit to merge the DNA properly, far far far longer if he tries to merge it with Kai DNA, but I'd say Demon Saiyan is pretty easily done. Heck we have two native to our own timeline he could have quick scanned already.

Also lel. 24 Hour Time Stop. Thats so damn disgusting. Now that he's stopped that he's probably going to work on The Divine World since he's probably seen Divine Dragon Force by now.
>>
>>4859515
>Kai DNA
I'm pretty sure that's the one race he decided not to take any traits from seeing as the only two living examples are currently the most inept pieces of shit in the history of the Universe.
>>
>>4859503
I thought the plan was Primal Berserker. Because everyone likes a big fuzzy snugglemonster.
>>
>>4859520
Exactly the opposite anon. Kars has seen Kai DNA and GD has outright called it the most complex DNA he's ever come across. He's been working on unravelling the mystery of it since the first time he came in contact with it. And for as much as we shit on Shin and his butt monkey for how terrible they are at their jibs, thats a mental problem, but a DNA Problem. A Kais Mystical Powers, combined with a Saiyans Raw Power, a Frost Demons Survivability, and Demonic DNA to tie it all together? Theres a reason Mira and Cell are such fucking meme bosses and they never really used anything esoteric besides 'Bigger Numbers/Energy Blasts.'
>>
>>4859527
That vote, which was Focusing on Oozaru to unlock Primal, and then specking into Apex Saiyan or Berserker Primal , lost.

The winner of that vote by a landslide was Berserker 3 into Berserker God.
>>
>>4859531
Cell just had too much fight retard from his saiyan donors.
>>
File: 476543656543.jpg (48 KB, 600x449)
48 KB
48 KB .jpg
>>4859532
Oh.
>>
>>4859534
Dr Gero makes mistakes from time to time
>>
>>4859538
While the prospect of being a big green monkey was tempting, I personally (and a lot of other anons) liked the idea of Karn making the most of his unique talents and subsequently reaching a level of power that could completely subvert the divine hierarchy.
>>
>>4859538
It’s okay anon, I feel you. Maybe one day if we roll enough crits consecutively We’ll unlock Primal Berserker God
>>
>>4859542
I mean Jiren did it by just being autistic. It's not like divine status really changes much. Half the time things gods do can be done by non-gods, too.

>>4859543
>But it's just a dream! [angry sobbing hidden in maniacal laughter]
We really need to pick up a nice red scarf or something. It's just plain stylish. Wait Trunks had a red scarf. Damn.
>>
>>4859547
I actually agree, Karn should try out something more stylish. Our natural durability has surely improved beyond what armor can give us at this point. Karn should try out Vegeta’s BAD MAN shirt
>>
>>4859547
>I mean Jiren did it by just being autistic
Yeah it's too bad we can't train 24 hours a day for several years.
Not yet anyways.
>it's not like divine status really changes much.
It gets you a lot more attention and comes with a pretty good amount of perks.
>Half the time things gods do can be done by non-gods, too.
On the inverse, gods can do just about anything a mortal can and more.
>We really need to pick up a nice red scarf or something.
I think a red or green waistcloth would look good on Karn.
Something in a simple geometric pattern would be pretty stylish.
As for accessories above the waist, a cloak or cape wouldn't be too bad either.
>>
>>4859554
>a cloak or cape wouldn't be too bad either.
I’m still mad I couldn’t get King Vegeta’s armor to work properly with Broly’s pants in XV2. My King Karn OC was never able to be fully realized because of that.
>>
>>4859556
I'm still mad that the character creator and clothing customization are always gonna be shit since Bandai Namco doesn't care to put any decent amount of time or money into licensed games.
>>
>>4859554
The things gods can do are pretty lackluster and typically tied directly into their placement in the hierarchy. And nearly all of it is useless to us overall. The only useful things I can think of off the top of my head is Kai-Kai. Which is just really good teleportation. And we already have several forms of teleportation at our disposal. And hakai, which you don't even need to be divine to use. And we already have a podunk version of.

It just really doesn't seem like anything other than a choice of looks to me. I don't know.
>>
Honestly I went with berserker God entirely because we simply aren't allowed to go primal with berserk, only legendary which is kind of lame, may as well finish out the ANGERY monkey route.
>>
>>4859493
>Fodderize Demigra
You’re not that strong. Yet. Beating Demigra took the power of both Super Saiyan 3 Future Chaya and Potential Unleashed Ace.
>>4859494
The Spin isn’t in your timeline’s continuity, as there is Hamon. However, if your universe were to be reset...
>>4859498
Total, instant disintegration is about the only way to defeat him now.
Once can learn to sense divine ki, but requires at least near-constant exposure to it, if not possession at first.
>>4859503
>is gonna be a seriously scary bastard.
>implying you’re not already
>>4859506
It doesn’t add to that spark, but rather is best described as breaking free of it. Once the God ritual fails, it changes you for good.
>>4859515
Fair point. Making the “mixture” correct is what’s difficult.
And yes. Kars’ Za Warudo gives him such a disturbing edge in any sort of combat scenario that it’s insanity. And even worse, he’s mitigated the cooldown period on using it.
>>4859520
He did, but was honestly underwhelmed. Creation is good, and needed to make the universe more in his image once Shin passes on, but before creation comes destruction.
>>4859527
There was a week long vote for that a few back, and anons chose going their own, unique path instead of following what others have done.
>>4859531
Yes, their problem isn’t biological. If Shin ever actually trained, he would have been able to match Buu saga Super Saiyan 2 Goku in terms of raw power. If not higher.
>>4859542
It was an overwhelming vote, if I recall correctly was something like 14-3.
>>4859553
Ha. But you’re not on earth for earth fashions
>>4859554
Jiren forsook EVERYTHING in the name of power. And there is power in that. But in fighting for what you believe, what you truly stand for, Saiyans in particular can reach their truest pinnacles
Simplistic is better, the less an opponent can reach out and grab onto the better.
>>4859557
True
>>4859558
Kai-Kai is good, Hakai requires intense focus to use correctly and a familiarity with divine ki to properly wield, but the best ability the Kais possess is Creation.
>>
Guys, if we want to go full training autist, we can’t just throw away our family. Hence, I think we should pull a Baki/Zoldyck Clan and find ways to unobtrusively train in our daily lives. Trying to master Ascended Berserker as we do our daily routine (and not the training one—), that Ki particle idea, or even trying to make Energy Body a natural reflex.
>>
>>4860154
We need to train Control over our Transformations with Broly, kid's INSANE.
>>
>>4860033
>but the best ability the Kais possess is Creation.

>laughs in double digit kids
>>
>>4860033
Hey GD I being probably dumb and I forgot. I know Divine Dragon Force isn't really maluable anymore, but can we still do our Dragon Fist Ultimate, or can he no longer grow big enough for that?

Also spontaneous idea. Combine Piecing Fist with DDV with it being wrapped around our arm and his head at the end of our fist for ultimate AP.
>>
File: E2irib-WEAAS57-.jpg (448 KB, 1454x2048)
448 KB
448 KB .jpg
https://twitter.com/chr85esp
found another good db artist
His bulmas are powerful...
>>
>>4860154
>we can’t just throw away our family.
Well, I mean, you could. But KARN wouldn’t.
There are several “passive” abilities you’ll get the option of choosing between. And even if you train more than one eventually, only one can be “active” at a time
>>4860183
No, he’s very sane and in control
>>4860389
True. But Kais can create living and no living things, even planets
>>4860550
It can, just barely grow during a charge to shroud you.
Cannot combine, as they cannot occupy the same space
>>4860732
Nice
>>
File: God Bind.gif (7727 KB, 540x304)
7727 KB
7727 KB .gif
>>4860033
>It was an overwhelming vote, if I recall correctly was something like 14-3.
It would be more since one anon and I voted too late after it was finished, so those votes were not counted. Anyway my vote was for Berserker God path and I'm very glad this is what Karn decided. Zero regret. I would vote for this again.
>>4859558
>The things gods can do are pretty lackluster
>And nearly all of it is useless to us overall.
>The only useful things I can think of off the top of my head is Kai-Kai.
>And hakai
This argument again. No, there is more than only this and creation. Things that come with God Ki and what is related are actually pretty cool. It's time for a reminder.
Starting with this nice move that requires God Ki.
>God Bind
Holds opponent in place and making it for him impossible to move. Very useful. Broly required to overwhelm the bind with huge amount of Ki and it took him few moments to do it and free himself. That is more than enough time for Meloka to cut somebody in pieces (assuming Karn used God Bind to imprison and stop enemy for her to have an easy target to attack).
>>
File: Scythe.gif (7982 KB, 680x383)
7982 KB
7982 KB .gif
Nice scythe, but we can argue that energy weapons can be made out of mortal ki too. That's true, but they can't do what will be shown in next gif.
>>
File: Cut in reality.gif (8103 KB, 600x338)
8103 KB
8103 KB .gif
Making a cut in reality itself. Nice. I don't even know for sure what was inside of the cut, looks like some energy.
>>
>>4861969
>No, there is more than only this and creation.
I never said there weren't, I said what -I- can think of without looking.

>God Bind
So functionally you put your ki around someone else and harden it to restrain them. You don't need divine ki to do something similar.
>>
File: Clone making.gif (7733 KB, 800x450)
7733 KB
7733 KB .gif
That energy appears like it belongs to Goku Black somehow. He makes clones out of it. Very nice.
>>
File: Clone regeneration.gif (8115 KB, 800x450)
8115 KB
8115 KB .gif
>>4861979
>I never said there weren't, I said what -I- can think of without looking.
Sorry. I misunderstood, but it's a nice opportunity to talk about the possibilities related to this power.
>Clones in the gif
Just look how good they are. The regenerate after being destroyed, so you can't simply get rid of them and they can hit strong enough to hurt Super Saiyan Blue Goku and Vegeta. Nice.
>>
File: Clone Making Spam.gif (8179 KB, 800x450)
8179 KB
8179 KB .gif
>>4861979
>So functionally you put your ki around someone else and harden it to restrain them. You don't need divine ki to do something similar.
True, you are right.

Now going back to the clones. Goku Black can spam them.
>>
>>4861995
So could we if we actually trained for that.
>>