[3 / an / cgl / diy / gd / i / n / out / p / po / qst / s4s / t / trv / vip / vm / vmg / w / wg / wsr / ] [Settings]
Board
Settings Home
/qst/ - Mitsuba Archive

Gaol Quest: a text adventure occassionally illustrated.

For your various (alleged) crimes against the Eternal Empire, the High Magistrate had sentenced you to life, and thrown you into the Gongalla Gaol: the pit of despair, the mistake of architecture and magic, the continent-sized holding facility. Thankfully, as per the required humanoid decency act, you are issued your mandatory spoon... for what good it does.

You are Petunia Karachova, a (former?) serial non-consensualist that the Eternal Empire graciously sent to Gongalla. Until a couple or so days ago, your daily life was focused on survival, low-key self-loathing and lewd thoughts. And then, you met James Calaca, a handsome new inmate who completely flipped your life around. You journeyed together from one of the myriad abandoned prison blocks to a crystallized bathroom where you two freed a wardenbot's head, then to a room where they imprisoned a setting sun that instills nostalgia. From there you slipped into an observation deck and rested. There, you started to open up and reached a minor catharsis thanks to James, but the moment was ruined by a goblin by the name of Gobson. Then you flip a raptor ambush in the cubicle farms, where you got clawed and lost consciousness.

>PETUNIA KARACHOVA
>Traits: Pervert, Deceiver, Friendly
>Past: Serial Non-Consensualist
>>
based
>>
>>4860213
What if we tape two spoons together at their ends? Would that make them more effective?
>>
>>4860220
Maybe? James was able to kill god knows how many raptors by dual-wielding the spoons.
>>
>>4860213
Well that was quick.
>>
>>4860213
You awoke to the sound of a distant crowd, a yammering of goblin brogue rousing you from your resting place. A mat made of ceiling insulation, as it turns out. You almost think you were actually out of the prison, but after a cursory look you see that this town is built in between the expanse of office and cubicles. Cubicles? Oh right! The raptors! Where is James? Your very own handsome knight, whom you've pledged to follow to the ends of the earth - or Gongalla, in this case. The only one who is honestly kind to you... and of legal age.
After a moment of panic, you see that James is laying unconscious right beside you, bandaged in the head, and a few other places too. Did the raptors get the best of us, you wonder? Then how did you and James got here? The hut is empty of other people, just you and the handsome James.
You ruminate for a while, until a rumbling on your stomach alert you to hunger.
>CHOOSE ONE
>□ Look for some food in the hut
>□ Check your inventory for food
>□ Exit the hut, look for food
>□ Exit the hut, look for Gobson
>□ Wait, we're alone with James? Is it time for lewd?
>□ Wait a while, you're not that hungry anyways
>□ Other (fill in)
>>
>>4860231
An offering of food will surely make James attracted to us.
>>
>>4860231
After what just fucking happened, we need something on our stomach.
>>
>>4860231
>□ Other (fill in)
Touch his penis, ONLY ONCE. Give yourself a pick me up, it should last you until he wake up. No groping, squeezing, or fondling. Just a simple touch.
>>
>>4860231
>□ Wait, we're alone with James? Is it time for lewd?
>>
>>4860231
No lewd (yet), Petunia is supposed to be learning. She has to resist her nature. Only through struggle does humanity thrive.
>>
>>4860243
Did you miss the entire part where James tried to help Petunia stop doing shit like trying to assault him in his sleep

It will only be time for lewd when James and Petunia have actually fallen in love, and not a second before.
>>
>>4860243
+1 for lewd
I like this thinking
>>
>>4860234
+1
>>
>>4860234
+1, we must think like woman
>>
Oof IG so punctual, pumped for this thread already!
>>4860231
>□ Look for Mighty to keep James company while we're looking, wait where is Mighty?
As Petunia we have a bit more knowledge on the land and creatures in Gongalla right?
>>
>>4860231
Investigate
>>
>>4860213
POST SUPTG ARCHIVE LINK AS WELL, QM!
>>
>>4860890
Oh bluh, forgot about this end! Vote if you want to.
http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/qstarchive/4821989

Quest resumes in 7-10 hours.
>>
>>4860234
>>4860239
>>4860240
>>4860245
>>4860300
>>4860313
>>4860425
>>4860885
Searching the hut takes next to no time, small as it is. Of the few pieces of pottery you see, one contains something resembling stew, and you heartily fill your stomach with it. You then notice that there's way more stew than for just a single person, and you turn to look at James. So serene in his slumber, so innocent to the world... and so, so vulnerable. How easy it would be to reach below and taste his delectables... but you shake off those thoughts.
Come on, Petunia, you thought to yourself. You're supposed to keep a lid on that from now on. No non-consensual touches! Not even below the belt. But... perhaps a kiss would be fine. His handsome face hovers before yours, and you sneak a quick peck. There! That wasn't so ba-
"Smooth move there, guv! I usually endorse some snoggin' and what comes after, but you mind not doing it in me na's hut?" Gobson interrupts yet another moment.
>CHOOSE ONE
>□ Downplay it as a casual smooch
>□ Pretend you were doing something else
>□ Ignore Gobson
>□ Slap Gobson

>AND ALSO CHOOSE SOME
>□ Ask about what happened to us
>□ Ask about where in Goblinton are we
>□ Ask why is James still unconscious
>□ Ask what happened to Frank
>□ Ask about the XDH document containing teleportation spell
>□ Ask about anything you can do to help
>□ Other (fill in)
>>
>>4861839
>Ignore Gobson

>Ask about where in Goblinton are we
>Ask why is James still unconscious
>Ask about the XDH document containing teleportation spell

That's all I personally care about, at least.
>>
>>4861839
>□ Ask about anything you can do to help
>>
>>4861839
>□ Slap Gobson
James punched him, so now she slaps him in the face. It's a tradition.
That's good enough, i suppose.
>>
>>4861839
>□ Ignore Gobson
>>
>>4861839
James punched him, so now she slaps him in the face. It's a tradition.
>>
>>4861839
>□ Other (fill in)
What'll happen to the raptor corpses? Food?
>>
>>4861839
>Ignore Gobson
>Ask what happened to us
>Other (Ask where our pet Mighty is?)
>Ask why James is still unconscious
>Ask what we can do to help
In this order preferably
Sorry I keep pushing for Mighty yall, I love him and what little interaction we had
>>
>>4861904
Mighty is based and an important part of this quest.
>>
>>4861839
>Downplay it as a casual smooch

>Ask about what happened to us
>Ask about where in Goblinton are we
>Ask why is James still unconscious
>Ask about anything you can do to help
>>
>>4861839
>>
>>4861841
>>4861844
>>4861852
>>4861856
>>4861883
>>4861896
>>4861904
>>4862608
>>4862908
Startled, you reply quickly. "O-of course n-not, not like t-that! T-that was just a morning kiss! Totally normal, yeah."
Gobson smiles sincerely. "Ah, that be one of you humie customs aye? Figured as much. I see you've found the stew pot, bring it over here!" He beckons towards an adjacent room.
Carefully to not drop the pot, you follow him. Inside, an elderly goblin sits, surrounded by pots and shelves and dried herbs.
"Meet me na, she's the one who fixed you right up." Gobson then turns to his na. "Nanna, this here's Petunia, she might help you."
"Now now, Gobson dear, can't you see she just woke up? Goodness me, look at how tall she is. You must be famished! Come, have some more stew! Gobson, be a dear and bring her a bowl and a spoon, would you?" At once, Gobson picked up a bowl from one of the shelves, and a wooden spoon from a pot.
As you receive the utensils from Gobson, Nanna spoke up. "You must have questions, yes? Gobson told me you two took on a lot of those stab-chickens. Goodness! No wonder about the amount of scratches on you!"
"Actually, Nanna, yes - I was wondering what happened back there. After I got clawed, that is."
"Well, ya fell down, an' mister handsome over there pulled out this wriggly squishy thing what glowed real bright, and it went into ya. Then he went to take some bits, and fainted - had to ask Nanna to teleport you guys here." Gobson clarified.
"Yes, dearie, that mitokon is why you're already up and awake now. Such quick symbiosis with the little powerhouses are quite rare."
"So... is that also why James is still asleep?" A tinge of concern in your voice.
"No, his fever is of a different sort. He got the blood up to the head, which should be extinguished after beating those stab-chickens - but something else kept the flame in the blood stoked. A sort of sticky feeling in the heart, so to say."
Quickly remembering your medical training from your days as a youth academy nurse, you figured out that he might have some kind of high blood pressure, although you're not sure about the 'sticky feeling' part. "So, can you cure him?"
Nanna smiles. "Well, he should be up by himself in another couple of days, although there is a faster way. A bit of Wokor root mixed with some lifewater should do the trick, but well, we'll need your help." She sighs as she continues. "I ran out of lifewater a week ago. The trip to the market's too far for me, and Gobson had only just came back. I need someone to get me some lifewater."
You look, befuddled. "Why not have Gobson get it right now?"
"He's not exactly popular with the market vendors, on account of his light fingers. Well, it's more of his honesty combined with that." She casts a smile to her grandkid. "So, I need someone to watch him while he's on the market. Either to catch him on the act and tut-tuts, or to make sure he doesn't blab about it."
>>
>>4863777
Nanna continues. "Any way you choose, just remember to get some lifewater. Got it, dearie?"
>CHOOSE A WAY
>□ Wait for James to recover by himself
>□ Go to the market with Gobson and buy some lifewater
>□ Go to the market with Gobson and steal some lifewater
>□ Try to recall some healing spells from your school nurse days
>□ Other (fill in)
>>
>□ Go to the market with Gobson and buy some lifewater. Try to jog your memory to recall any healing spells on the way over
Might as well get some, even if we remember some magick. No reason not to.
>>
>>4863782
Supporting >>4863787
>>
>>4863782
>□ Try to recall some healing spells from your school nurse days
>>
>>4863787
I support this. And while i'm certain that Petunia is probably good when it comes to deceptive stuff, it's better to not start shit on our first day on goblin village.
>>
>>4863782
>>4863787
+1
>>
>>4863782
>>4863787
+1 this!
>>
>>4863787
+1
Might be able to get some new digs for the team at the market too
>>4863782
Could we see about getting Handsome's spoon fixed as well, or at least get a new one/upgraded one. If Petunia knows healing magic Mighty might be amplifying her into a proper cleric
>>
>>4863916
200IQ idea: let's get a knife.
>>
>>4863941
Too boring. Either we get an high-quality spoon, or we go over the top.
>>
>>4863782
>□ Go to the market with Gobson and buy some lifewater
>>
>>4863946
JETHAMMER WITH ATTACHABLE RAZOR DRILL IT IS
>>
>>4863946
>>4863970
Wait guys, hear me out what if....
S p o r k
>>
>>4863997
No. Sporks are for little children and faggots, James is neither.
>>
>>4864008
Well, we're not 100% sure on the second part
>>
>>4864008
Using giant spoon for fighting is pretty gay in my book.
>>
File: jctenton.jpg (1 KB, 125x125)
1 KB
1 KB .jpg
>>4864017
is there any reason to believe that?
>>
>>4864025
Nah, it's cool. Fighting with a spoon shows that you are strong. Sporks, on the other hand, are used by thirteen year old girls to prove they're quirky.
>>
>>4864030
Petunia is built like a man (>>4858825).
>>
>>4864064
>built like a man
>with clear boobs
>and hips
>and small shoulders
>BUILT LIKE A MAN
are you actually retarded? do you know what you are actually talking about? Have you spent so much time on the red boards that you cannot discern one thing for the other?
>>
>>4864083
I should've been more clear, looks like troon. And don't get me started on her shoulders, they are the main reason she looks so weird.
>>
File: disappointment.jpg (21 KB, 600x500)
21 KB
21 KB .jpg
>>4864099
>looks like troon
only in their fucking dreams that they'd look even close to that

and what is wrong with her shoulders? there is literally nothing wrong. They're not broad. are you going to keep using this shitty meme every thread?
>>
>>4864099
Pft. I said the faggot thing as a joke. Don't go rambling about troons all of a sudden.
>>
>>4864099
This is just a bad criticism of the quests aesthetic, I bet you most of the women we meet are going to be toothy lanky big hair caricatures wearing gloves like a Disney cartoon. Petunia is a biological female with a vagina unless clearly stated otherwise by IG, I have faith that he won't even give your thoughts the time of day because they frankly have little to no effect on the actual story going on. The quest so far has been silly and fun, there is no use in adding needless bullshit like whether or not Petunia has/had a dick, James doesn't really care clearly as the options we have been presented with in the past have zero mention about being curious about it, as well as who tf gives a shit besides waifufags who want to turn every quest into an Akun quest, God damn do any of you waifufags have any amount of substance to you other then >Uhuhuhuh chek 4 peen forst so we can do secks
Like seriously, just try to think of some fucking character building, not character reveals, we are the omniscient overlords of every quest and we can basically determine anything that happens as long as people make some fucking sense and agree on something, I don't care what's in Petunias pants I won't care later nor did I earlier, I suggest if you want a good story to continue being good then stop trying to shit it up with your fucking insecure masculinity that prevents you from just seeing a female in a different art style retard
>>
>>4864140
Calm down, man. It's just a random faggot. No need to overreact. It's not that serious.
>>
>>4864150
>>
>>4864187
>explictly repeating a meme about how a waifu sucks
>waifufag
I feel like there should be a better word for this kind of retard that appears on quests. It's not an waifufag, those would be the ones who would have kept chasing petunia even if she was an unrepenting jerkass who had no intention of stopping her non-consensualism.

Quest waifufags are the retards who will do anything to see a female character's tiddies. Those are the guys who made the MC from that one serpent quest sacrifice humanity just so he could become a literal cuckold.
>>
>>4864197
You have a point, I should've thought harder about the words I wrote, this man is clearly just a fag no waifu needed
>>
>>4864140
seethe
>>
>>4863787
>>4863790
>>4863794
>>4863800
>>4863824
>>4863905
>>4863916
"Well, I don't know much about goblin customs, but I don't want to start any trouble in Goblinton. We'll buy some lifewater, then." You speak, as Gobson does a little jig behind his na.
"Oho, cautious, I like it." Nanna ruffles through her inside pockets. "Gobson, dearie, go with Petunia here to the market, buy me some lifewater. Don't get into trouble, now!"
Gobson stops mid-chanting 'I'm gonna go to the market' to take two coins. "Yes, Nanna, I'll be back for supper. Come on, Petunia! Let's go!"
You crouch through the front door and stretch your legs, noticing that Nanna's hut - and many more like it - is right about your height. You've only heard about Goblinton from the few other inmates you've met, and for a moment, you feel like a giant, until Gobson impatiently tugs at your pant leg. "Okay, okay, take it easy."
As Gobson walks alongside you towards the market, humming some happy tune, you try to recall the specific spells you had been trained in. Let's see... Sterilize Area, Cure Nausea, and Heal Small Wounds are what you remember the most. It's just that you've been here for quite some time, you don't remember the precise details for the rest, like Stabilize Pulse or Detect Virus. Well, hopefully Nanna's concoction would help.
Before you know it, you've entered the Goblin Market. So many goblins going to and fro, or manning the stalls; a myriad of sights, sounds and smells barrage your senses. You notice a stall selling what looks like booklets, another selling aromatic powder, and some sort of open cafe where the patrons sit on a large carpetlike mat, accompanied with small tables. "Whoa, is it always this crowded?"
"Yep! That's why the market's me favourite place in Goblinton, you don't feel so alone." You can see Gobson taking in the ambience.
"You did say you were 'nomadic', how did you not feel alone when out there?"
"I just remember Nanna, and the market crowd. Always done me good. Ah! We're here, at the liquid vendor!"
>>
>>4865160
The Liquid Vendor looks like a huge overturned metal barrel, easily one of the big permanent shops in the market. The liquid vendor himself frowned a bit when he saw Gobson, but then brightened up when he saw me.
"Ahhh, welcome, welcome! Haven't seen many humies round these parts. An acquaintance of Nanna's? Well, well, well! I bet you're here to pick up some lifewater, yes?" He smiles amicably.
You nod, as Gobson cheerily exclaims, "Don't worry, guv, I got money this time!"
"Excellent! I do have to declare, though, that there had been a change in pricing due to... a complication of our distiller. Three shroomcoins for a bottle of lifewater, two squarebreads for a tall cup of darkbean juice, and any single piece of metal for a flask of exclusive eitchu-oo."
Gobson counts the coins he's been given. "Aw rats, I only got two shroomcoins."
The vendor licks his lips, as if he'd been waiting to say this. "Why don't you come back when you're, mmm, a little bit richer?"
"Shoot. Is there any way we can pay, other than shroomcoins?"
The vendor looks at you, up and down. Then he grins. "Well, if you want to trade some of your time and services, I could think of something..."
>CHOOSE ONE
>□ Look for jobs in the market
>□ Steal the lifewater, but not now
>□ Steal some coins elsewhere
>□ Offer to check the distillery
>□ Take the vendor's job offer
>□ Try to negotiate for a better price by inventory item barter
>□ Try to seduce into lowering price
>□ Other (fill in)
>>
>>4865188
>Offer to check the distillery
Sidequest time. I ain't particularly in the mood to seduce a goblin. We might also be able to find some other free shit from the distillery.
>>
>>4865188
Petunia may be a pedophile, but she's not so low as to ever willingly touch an bong. Especially not when she's got Revolutionaire Extraordinaire at home.
>>
>>4865188
>Offer to check the distillery
Might be able to get some extra if we go to the source, nothing wrong with upping her supply more
>>
>>4865188
>□ Try to seduce into lowering price
>>
>>4865188
>>
Rolled 9 (1d10)

d
>>
>>4865390
?
>>
>>4865390
?
>>
>>4865188
>>
>>4865188
>□ Look for jobs in the market
>>
>>4865188
What sort of complication?
>>
>>4865192
>>4865196
>>4865197
>>4865300
>>4865454
>>4865677
"You said something about trouble at your distillery. May I ask, of what kind?"
The vendor loses his grin. "Truth be told, there's been a series of bad batches lately, and production can't quite keep up. Why do you ask?"
"Well, I figured out we'd check your distillery, and maybe figure out what's wrong with it." You hope you remember those alchemy classes during your youth, could really help with this.
"Hmmmm. If you can find out and fix it, I'll give you a discount, how about it?"
"A bottle of lifewater, if we fix it."
"Oof, you drive a hard bargain. Just one bottle, though! Now come, the distillery's just around here."
>>
>>4866538
"Woah, lookit all them booze!" Gobson exclaimed as soon as you entered the distillery. Indeed, barrels upon barrels of various liquids dot the semi- basement under the Liquid Vendor you're in.
"So, which ones are the bad batch?" You ask, noting the mold and fungi growing on some of the barrels. There's even some hay on the corner.
"You see, some of the barrels on the bottom shelf often went bad, while the ones up here are fine."
Okay, it might seem that the problem could lie in the building's sanitation, you think. What's next, then?
>□ Clean the place up
>□ Clean the place up using magic
>□ Look more thoroughly for clues
>□ Make taller shelves for the barrels
>□ Other (fill in)
>>
>>4866572
>Look more thoroughly for clues
Might want to check if there's any signs of deliberate sabotage or if this place really is just fucking rank and needs a good wash.
>>
>>4866572
>□ Clean the place up using magic
Can Mighty repel dust.
>>
>>4866572
>>
>>4866591
Mighty is currently located around T7 on Petunias Thoracic Vertabrae, is also possibly the only thing keeping Petunia alive, and may not even be recoverable as far as we know
>>4866572
>□ Clean the place up
Our magic is for healing not for being lazy
>>
>>4866664
Sheesh, I missed that part somehow. It would seem that Mighty is a powerhouse of Petunia now.
>>
>>4866572
>>
>>4866572
I smell something fishy. It might just be the mold, but we'd better be sure.
>>
>>4866572
Don't assume just yet
>>
>>4866572
It always works in Scooby-Doo
>>
>>4866572
We might have vermin
>>
>>4867097
Well, that's kinda already confirmed. There's mold on the barrels. Fungi, too. Not sure why it didn't grow on the upper barrels. Maybe it's like that one mold from JuJu that only grows on the ground.
>>
>>4866572
>□ Make taller shelves for the barrels
>>
>>4866579
>>4866591
>>4866647
>>4866711
>>4866780
>>4867050
>>4867051
>>4867097
You can't help but think that there's more to it than just sanitation. Upon closer look, the hay is clean, almost unnaturally so - and then you realize, it's made of plastic. A realistic faux hay! The mold and mushrooms growing on the barrels are real, however their colonization stops at the surface. The barrels themselves are made of a mixture of plastic and wood, but curiously you can see signs of liquid soakage. "Does this storage room get flooded regularly?" You ask the merchant.
"No, why?"
Those are condensation, then. As you pick up a suspicious barrel, you can feel something resonating from within. The barrel hums with ATP, and is a bit colder than normal. Somehow, the lower barrels are infected by rogue mitochondria. "Ahh, I see your problem. There's rogue mitochondria in the bad batches, that changed the barrel's temperature to below optimal for distilling." You say to the merchant.
"Mitokon, eh? Hmm, I'll need to verify, but you've earned half a bottle of lifewater." The merchant haggles. "I might need to rebrand some of the bad batch into something more marketable... Mitokon Mash? Hmm..." he mumbles something, perhaps of sales figures. "Hm? Still here? Oh right, your payment."
"Yeah, you said a bottle, not half." The merchant fidgets at your statement. You seriously consider just taking the half-bottle, you'll still have 2 shroomcoins you could use to buy stuff. Then again, you don't know just how much lifewater Nanna needs. Maybe Gobson could uh, 'acquire' some?
>CHOOSE ONE
>□ Just take the half-bottle payment
>□ Insist on full payment
>□ Take the half, and steal a bottle
>□ Insist full, and steal another bottle too
>□ Other (fill in)
>>
>>4868223
>>
>>4868223
>Insist on full payment
Tell him that we'll spread the good word about his Mitokon Mash if it gives up the full bottle. Ramble about word and mouth and sales figure. Just butter him up so he gives up the damn bottle he promised.
>>
>>4868223
"It'd be ashame if your vermin problem was public knowledge, don't make me blow this melted popsicle stand liquid salesman"
>>
>>4868223
We agreed, a full bottle. He will give us, a fool bottle. If he keeps his end of the deal, that's it. There's nothing more to be done. If he tries to be stingy, then we'll have problems.

A smart businessman should know that it's easier to just give us the damn bottle than to start up trouble with someone you don't even know.
>>
>>4868223
>>
>>4868223
A deal's a deal, shorty.
>>
>>4868223
>>
>>4868241
+1
>>
>>4868223
>□ Insist full, and steal another bottle too
>>
>>4868230
>>4868233
>>4868235
>>4868241
>>4868275
>>4868277
>>4868405
>>4868433
Seeing him flinch, you press on. "Come on, you said you'd pay me with a bottle of lifewater if I find out what's wrong with your distillery. Do you really want to ruin your reputation as a trustworthy merchant?"
"Well, that's, um..." he stammers, showing signs of someone who isn't used to being under this kind of pressure.
"Tell you what, I'll even advertise your new Mitokon Mash or something for free, even. Word-of-mouth sells better among goblins, right? So, you've got a choice here. Either give us the whole bottle, or ruin your own reputation." You really twist the screw on this. "Yeah, what she says!" Oh Gobson, always trying to be relevant.
"Uh... ouhh, fine! I guess I might be too stingy for my own good. Take this, then! And be sure to tell people you meet about the Goblinton Liquid Vendor's Mitokon Mash!" He blusters as he hands you over the bottle.
>>
>>4870002
But no sooner had the bottle changed hands that something - or someone - cloaked in rags and a familiar hat swoops in from the ceiling and snatches the bottle of lifewater. "Hey! Stop, thief!" Gobson yelled, to no goblin's surprise. No, really, they just act as if this is a common occurrence, and some are even lazily observing from their stalls. You have just a moment to react as the thief swung right by you. James' consciousness is at stake!
>CHOOSE ONE
>□ Run after the thief!
>□ Get Gobson to run after them!
>□ Pincer maneuver!
>□ Rouse the other goblins!
>□ Fastball special feat. Gobson!
>□ Pull their rope!
>□ Other (fill in)
>>
>>4870020
>□ Pincer maneuver!
IF THE HOT ONE CAN DO IT, SO CAN WE.
>>
>>4870020
>>□ Other (fill in)
Dive at his ankles and start biting him
>>
>>4870020
>□ Fastball special feat. Gobson!
HERE'S THE WINDUP!
>>
>>4870020
>□ Pincer maneuver!
While I relish the ability to toss a goblin, I'm worried that we might break the bottle in the process. We've got two people, though--that should be more than enough for cornering this jerk.
>>
>>4870020
>□ Pull their rope!
Petunia has had enough! Pull that fucking rope and pull it fucking hard, we need this water for handsome and we were already almost stiffed by the merchant. I say we dangle him in front of our face and make him see the wrath of a prisoner with nothing to lose
>>
>>4870020
>□ Pull their rope!
>□ Get Gobson to run after them!
It's a half-pincer. Petunia pulls the rope, Gobson chases them. The goblin fuck is putting James's life at risk, so NO MERCY.