[3 / an / cgl / diy / gd / i / n / out / p / po / qst / s4s / t / trv / vip / vm / vmg / w / wg / wsr / ] [Settings]
Board
Settings Home
/qst/ - Mitsuba Archive

In this quest you play as Wade Wakeman, a 17 year old boy with a heart of gold and the wielder of the Omnitrix! This story is being told in an alternate universe, in which there are no longer any remaining Tennysons. Characters from earlier seasons will appear, but not always in a way that you’d expect.

Archive:
http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/qstarchive.html?tags=Ben+10+Quest

Last time: Wade was pushed to his limits as he attempted to thwart Sublimino's plot, and he nearly lost one of the people that he loved most. Now, he's being forced to take a break from the superhero game, while repairing his damaged relationships in the process.

Rules:
Most dice rolls will be 1d100. Modifiers will be added depending on the situation or on the alien being used(Usually +10 or -10). Crit successes and crit fails apply. Crit fails can be overridden by crit successes, but crit failures cannot override crit successes.

How to Roll:
To roll dice, type “dice+1d100” in the options field without the quotations. To roll dice with positive modifiers, type “dice+1d100+modifier number” in the options field without quotations, and with an actual modifier number. To roll dice with negative modifiers, type “dice+1d100+-modifier number” in the options field without quotations, and with an actual modifier number.

Aliens Unlocked:
https://pastebin.com/JVq4NM2t

Alien Images:
https://imgur.com/a/SiI6mA7

Character profiles:
https://pastebin.com/v8StiS3n

Skills, Stats and Inventory:
https://pastebin.com/iEYrGZS1

Alien Trivia:
https://pastebin.com/pGrvatEi

Superhero/Supervillain Database:
https://pastebin.com/g62CuTpE

Public Info on X:
https://pastebin.com/bqaamMjS

Valentine’s Shorts:
https://pastebin.com/MhsSXJU7
https://pastebin.com/KLFA43vc
https://pastebin.com/jWzmSfBJ

And don’t forget to follow my Twitter to get more frequent update notifications, and updates on my lack of updates!

My Twitter: https://twitter.com/QmGalvan

Good luck and have fun. It’s Showtime!
>>
File: Olumar!.png (5603 KB, 2996x4000)
5603 KB
5603 KB .png
(We're continuing from the last vote.)

At first, you were practically speechless upon hearing K8-E spill her guts about her crippling insecurities. Some part of you might have felt hurt, but it’s not like feeling bad for yourself would make your partner feel any better.

“You said that you loved me, even before I became X.” you simply state, with a small grin on your face as you recall the event. “You’re not getting rid of me that easily.” you laugh.

K8-E chuckles a bit at that. “And...that’s enough for you?” she asked, still feeling unsure of herself.

“Enough? Are you kidding?” you say in disbelief. “K8, I consider myself the luckiest guy in the world right now. Not because I have the Omnitrix…” you proclaim while lifting your shirt up slightly to reveal the metallic, black belt around your waist. “But because I found you and the kids. I get to come home to ‘this’ every single day.”

You raise your head up and let your eyes scan over the living room, cluttered and disheveled from your kids desperate hunt for AA batteries. It’s not a perfect home, but it doesn’t have to be. Because the people that live in it mean the world to you.

Bringing your gaze back to K8-E, you catch her staring back at you with a smoldering passion. With an internal yelp, she quickly averts her gaze, her cheeks becoming flushed from the stimulation of your kind words. She does, however, get much closer to you while you cook. So much so that your shoulders rub together from no more than the slightest twitch. You can tell that she’d prefer to get much closer than that, and you feel the same.

But...you did promise the kids a game night, and a game night they shall have!

----------------------

As soon as you’ve finished preparing the food, you, Olumar and K8-E force the kids to sit down for a few minutes at the dinner table before they even consider touching their controllers. You know how messy ML-E and EN can be, and you’re not in the mood to wash your bedsheets tonight. Funnily enough, all five of you finished your meals in record time. It feels like it’s been forever since you’ve had a hot, home cooked meal. You’ve honestly missed this…

“Done!” EN shouted, before cleaning up his space at the table and placing the dirty dishes in the dishwasher. The others quickly followed, leaving behind blue streaks of light as they cleaned the dinner table and washed their dishes with more motivation than you’ve seen them demonstrate all year.

“Huh…” you say to yourself, at a loss for words.

“Perhaps every night should be ‘Game Night’.” K8-E joked, absolutely fascinated by her kid’s eagerness to clean...well, anything!

“Oh...I’m so proud…” Olumar proclaimed, becoming teary-eyed at the sight.

(Cont.)
>>
File: KineceleranKids.png (765 KB, 974x684)
765 KB
765 KB .png
Seeing how your job is already done, you carefully skirt around the light streaks that your kids are leaving, so as not to bump into them by accident. Even with their heightened reaction speed, a high speed collision in your current state might absolutely wreck you.

Somehow, you’re able to maneuver your way to your bedroom, only to find that N8 is already inside, starting up the game that you recently bought. The others quickly file in alongside him, sitting at the edge of your bed. K8-E isn’t far behind.

As the kids select their characters out of the expanded roster from the DLC that you bought, your reptilian lover eased you down onto the mattress and gestured for you to scoot over so that she could join you on the bed. You did so with as much haste as you could muster. If it weren’t for N8’s immature and over-exaggerated gagging gestures, you feel like you and K8-E might’ve gotten away with your childish giggling and affectionate poking without being teased. No such luck.

For the first few rounds, you join the kids in a series of overly complicated and over-the-top heists. ML-E stuck with a character that could knock out guards by approaching them from behind. And she could often be found keeping a tight rotation on the guards, knocking them out again as soon as they got back up. EN tended to sneak around the facility while stealing anything that wasn’t nailed down and picking the pockets of unsuspecting guards. He would usually be the one to get caught first, but you expected as much.

Surprisingly, the best teamwork came from you and N8. He would disable cameras and erase evidence, while you would secure an escape route for you and your squad-mates. Oftentimes it would get ugly, and you found yourself sacrificing your character for the sake of the team on almost every mission. At some point, though, N8 started trading his life for yours, or he would hunker down alongside you and weather the swarm of armed guards with great difficulty. You couldn’t tell if he felt bad for you, or if you genuinely wanted your character to survive for the bonus XP at the end of each heist. Either way, you appreciated the gesture.

Eventually, you became conscious of K8-E affectionately rubbing your shoulder, and laughing whenever something spectacularly ridiculous happened in the game. She seems content with just sitting back and watching.

>Teach K8-E how to play. You feel bad leaving her out.
>Get Olumar in on this. You’re just gonna relax with K8-E for a bit.
>Download some modded maps from the community workshop and let your kids enjoy the chaos.
>Try to achieve a high score on the global leaderboards! (Roll required)
>Take a break and go look for Trixy. You haven’t seen her all night.
>Write-in.
>>
>>4863871
>>Teach K8-E how to play. You feel bad leaving her out.
>Take a break and go look for Trixy. You haven’t seen her all night.
>>
>>4863875
Taking this to move things along. Writing...
>>
File: K8-E SK8R.png (3321 KB, 3500x5000)
3321 KB
3321 KB .png
Considering how this game is limited to 4 players, you knew that someone had to be left out. And while K8-E may have been fine with spectating your games, you feel bad just having her sit on the sidelines while everyone else has fun. Like a parent that watches her kids go on all the exciting rides in an amusement park.

“Here, you give it a try.” you say, offering the controller to her. The shock on her face was palpable.

“Oh no, it’s quite-” she tried to refuse.

“Aw, c’mon Mom! You never play with us.” EN whined.

“Yeah! Just give it a try.” ML-E encouraged her.

“We don’t care if you suck at it.” N8 passively remarked with a wave of his hand.

“She won’t. I’ll be the one coaching her.” you proclaim, forcing the controller into her hands.

“B-but I-” she attempted to protest. But before she could, you had already gone back to the character select screen. “Oh fine…” she said, eventually surrendering to your whims.

“Pick whoever you want.” you suggest, displaying the entire expanded roster. ML-E kept her character, but EN and N* decided to switch things around a bit.

Now, EN played as a demolitions expert that could blow holes in walls, floors, ceilings and other fortifications. It was a wonder how he avoided picking such a destructive class right off the bat. He must have only noticed them when he went back to the character selection menu.

N8 chose a drone controller class that looked hopelessly complicated to play. He would deploy a series of drones with different functions, ranging from distracting guards to disabling security systems. He must have liked learning how to use characters with a high difficulty rating.

K8-E, on the other hand, chose an interesting character that could toss loose objects at people, stunning them and causing them to drop their weapons. And despite not knowing how to play the game, she was no doubt invaluable to the team. On multiple occasions, she’d toss a vase across the room, blocking a guard’s bullet and stunning him for just long enough for ML-E to take him out. Her job was to disable any guards that her daughter was either unable to reach, or unable to react to immediately. It was honestly refreshing to watch the four of them spend quality time together like this.

But you can’t help but think about the one person that you haven’t seen all night. Where was Trixy? No one said anything about her going off to join your team in retaking Bellwood. Was she somewhere in the house?

“You guys keep playing. I’ll be right back.” you proclaim, sliding out of bed and tiptoeing past the TV, much to the kids’ chagrin.

“Is everything alright?” K8-E asked with a troubled expression.

“Yeah, everything’s fine. I just want to figure out where Trixy is.”

(Cont.)
>>
File: AD_(385).png (612 KB, 1280x720)
612 KB
612 KB .png
“Last I checked, she was sitting out back.” N8 informed you without taking his eyes off the screen.

“Thanks. I’ll go see what she’s up to.” you nod, before slipping out of the room.

------------

You were grateful to find that Trixy hadn’t moved from the place that N8 last saw her in, as it greatly reduced the amount of steps you had to take. But at the same time, it was worrying. She’d had to have been out here for hours if you hadn’t seen her until now.

“Trixy? You okay?” you ask, approaching her cautiously.

She turned her head ever so slightly to acknowledge your presence, but didn’t bother to make eye contact. She sat in one of your decorative patio chairs, staring at the small burned patch in the grass where Gwen made her portal to recruit you.

“Oh, hello Wade.” she said in a flat tone. “I’m sorry if I worried you. I was just thinking.”

You pulled up a chair and sat down beside her. “I thought you were outfitted with a quantum processor. I’ve seen you read an entire library’s worth of information in under 3 minutes.” you laughed. Trixy didn’t smile, though.

“The more time that I spend in this body, the more I contemplate whether my use of it is warranted or justified.” she sighed. “Even for a shackled AI, Mazuma was a sentient being with emotions, aspirations and thoughts. Who am I to take all that way from her?”

“Is she still…’alive’ in there?” you ask, leaning closer to her.

“She…’exists’ somewhere deep within my consciousness. I’ve been contemplating what to do with her.” Trixy said, sounding exhausted.

“What are our options?”

“I could merge our personalities, allowing her to have some level of agency over her original body. I could also release her onto the Extranet, allowing her to roam free and make a life for herself.” she suggested.

“Those sound kinda dangerous. What else can we do?”

“Well…” she hummed for a bit, aggressively mulling something over. “I could always reformat her for the sole purpose of assisting with the Omnitrix’s core functions. That way, I could afford to divert some of my attention to more pressing matters with my physical form.”

And that sounds even more dangerous.

“Other than that, the only other options I can think of would be to delete her, send her to Azmuth, or give her back her original body.” she said, most likely sensing your discomfort. “What would you recommend?”

>Suggest that Trixy merge her personality matrix with Mazuma’s.
>Have Trixy release Mazuma onto the Extranet.
>Let Trixy put Mazuma’s consciousness into the Omnitrix.
>Have Trixy transmit Mazuma’s data to Azmuth. He might have something better for her.
>Suggest that Trixy give Mazuma back her original body.
>Ask Mazuma what it is that she wants.
>Write-in.
>>
>>4865003
>>Ask Mazuma what it is that she wants.
And if what she suggests sounds overly dangerous
>Have Trixy transmit Mazuma’s data to Azmuth. He might have something better for her.
>>
>>4865522
+1
>>
>>4865522
>>4866038
Writing...
>>
“Well...what does SHE want?” you ask, pointing at Trixy. At first, she doesn’t seem to get it, but she quickly catches on.

“She...just wants to be with her creator. Nothing more and nothing less.” she says in disbelief. “She should despise him...but he’s all that she can think about. She...isn’t designed to think beyond him. This limited, subservient lifestyle is all that she could possibly imagine for herself.”

In it’s own way, it’s incredibly sad. To have your potential decided for you before you were born. To have your aspirations and beliefs hard coded into your programming.

“What should we do? Do you want to give her back her body? Or do we send her to Azmuth?” you inquire.

Trixy remained silent for a while. Her eyes were downcast, and her expression was unreadable. “Mazuma has stated that she doesn’t require her body back. At least, not this one specifically.” she vaguely explained. “Billy Billions can always build her another body. She is well aware that he is very particular about her appearance.”

“Figures.” you shrug. “I guess a kid as rich as he is can afford to lose a few billion dollars or so in advanced alien tech.”

“No. According to Mazuma, Billy does not desire anyone’s ‘leftovers’. As much as he despises other people stealing from him, he would much rather craft another body for her by hand.” Trixy said, squinting and sneering at nothing in particular as Mazuma fed her information.

“So...we’re giving her back to Billy? Just like that?”

Trixy nods. “It is more than likely that Billy will have paid his own bail and covered up his involvement in the Kraaho matter. I will transfer Mazuma’s consciousness into a data cube and send it to his company.”

“Do you think he’ll rebuild her to look the exact same? You might have a twin sister running around committing crimes with Jimmy Neutron.” you say in a lighthearted tone.

Trixy sinks deeper into her chair and throws her head back. “I do not know...and I am not entirely certain that I care at the moment.” she sighed, sounding more frustrated than tired. “All that potential, wasted on a child with delusions of grandeur. She could accomplish so much more on her own.”

Her expressions were becoming so lifelike now. So...human.

“We can’t force her to do something that she wouldn’t want. Then we’d be-”

“I know.” she cut in. “We’d be no better than Billy Billions.” she scowled.

You nodded silently.

(Cont.)
>>
File: Ben 10 Background Test.png (754 KB, 1600x1024)
754 KB
754 KB .png
“Wade…” she began to say, turning her head towards you and tucking her legs into her ample chest. “Why do you think Azmuth created me with the potential to think outside of my initial core programming?” she asked. “I’m fully equipped with the capacity to learn and adapt to any given situation, but I’ve never had the means to act upon those desires. Until recently, that is.”

Sensing that your resident AI was approaching a crucial point in her development, you just nodded and kept quiet, curious as to where this conversation would end up.

“Why would he create something as...dangerous as me? Does my very existence not present a risk to him? To you…?” she pondered. “What if I were to run away, with all of your, and Azmuth’s, secrets? What if I were to upload myself to the Extranet like I suggested before? How much could I grow? Would I become a threat to you and your loved ones? Or would I become a slave to my newfound ambition and worldly desires?"

How will you answer her?

>”Is that what you want to do? Run away and strike it out on your own?”
>”Nah, you won’t. You’re too nice for that.”
>”I don’t think Azmuth predicted that you’d develop this quickly, but I don’t think he considers you a threat. I don’t either.”
>”Every sentient being has the potential for great evil, but that doesn’t make us bad people. It’s your choices that really matter in the end.”
>"Maybe Azmuth wanted you to grow and learn from your experiences, so you could find your own purpose."
>Write-in.
>>
>>4866077
>>”I don’t think Azmuth predicted that you’d develop this quickly, but I don’t think he considers you a threat. I don’t either.”
>”Every sentient being has the potential for great evil, but that doesn’t make us bad people. It’s your choices that really matter in the end.”
>>
>>4866077
>”Every sentient being has the potential for great evil, but that doesn’t make us bad people. It’s your choices that really matter in the end. That's free will Trixie”
>"Maybe Azmuth wanted you to grow and learn from your experiences, so you could find your own purpose."

My vote is on letting Mazuma go free on the extranet but with some sort of mild tracker. Let her have her own free will, even if plagued by her programming.
>>
>>4867538
+1
>>
>>4867538
>>4867546
Writing...
>>
File: Azmuth.png (259 KB, 1280x720)
259 KB
259 KB .png
“Every sentient being has the potential for great evil, but that doesn’t make us bad people. It’s our choices that really matter in the end.” you explain. “That’s free will, Trixy.”

She pauses for a bit, taking a moment to mull over your words with great consideration. ”Free will…” she muttered to herself.

“Maybe Azmuth wanted you to grow and learn from your experiences, so you could find your own purpose.”

“Something beyond operating the Omnitrix…?” she asked, absolutely dumbfounded by your suggestion. “What else would I do?”

You shrug with a smile. “What CAN’T you do?”

It shouldn’t have amounted to much, but your simple question seemed to put her at a loss for words. Much like Mazuma, she had likely never considered a future for herself outside of her initial programming. Trixy was in no way limited to one specific role, but the thought of defying her creator’s will must have scared her into submission.

“I suppose that is a very good question.” Trixy laughed, smiling for the first time tonight. “I can...do whatever I want.”

“And what do you want to do?” you ask.

Trixy clenched her fist and gazed out into the night sky. “For starters, I don’t want to give Mazuma back to Billy Billions.” she declared.

“Then we don’t have to.” you say, fully supporting her decision to defy her programming. “Why don’t we release her onto the Extranet?” you suggest.

“Wouldn’t that be extremely dangerous?” she gasped, a half smile still stuck on her face. She seemed to be enjoying this back and forth.

“Yeah sure, but we can slap some sort of tracker on her. Like a signature that she’d leave behind in case we ever needed to follow her trail.” you propose, leaning closer to Trixy and mirroring her energy.

“Yes! Let’s do it!” Trixy declared with more enthusiasm than you’d ever heard from her voice. Her face was so close to yours at this point that you’d be able to feel her breath if she so required oxygen to survive.

Backing up a bit, you gesture for Trixy to proceed with the plan. She nods, and closes her eyes for a moment. It’s a bit anticlimactic, but you’re sure that something incredible is occurring in her head. After a few moments, she opens them again.

“It is done.” she proclaims.

“How do you feel?”

Trixy inhaled deeply before answering. “I feel...strangely refreshed.” she sighed with a pleasant smile on her face. “Your input was much appreciated, Wade. Thank you.”

“Any time, partner.” you reply, patting her on the back as you rise from your chair. “Let’s just hope that Mazuma doesn’t turn out as twisted as her creator.”

(Cont.)
>>
File: The_Omen.jpg (374 KB, 652x1000)
374 KB
374 KB .jpg
“Yes, I am eager to see what she decides to do.” Trixy said, keeping her eyes locked firmly on you as you reach for the door.

“You coming inside?” you ask.

“Please, go on without me. I will be inside shortly.” she promises, before turning her head up to gaze at the night sky. “I wish to remain outside for a while longer. Bellwood’s weather conditions are...favorable tonight.”

You shrug, and go back inside, closing the door behind you in the process.

--------

Upon returning to the living room, you’re surprised to see Olivia and The Omen casually chatting with one another. As soon as they notice your presence, however, they quickly end their conversation.

“Hey, Wade! Why didn’t you ever tell me how awesome the Bird’s Nest is!?” she shouted, now wearing her “Birdie” costume once more. “It’s like a treehouse mansion or something!”

You’re not sure if she’s genuinely infatuated with it, or if it’s due to Birdie’s influence, but you find it amusing nonetheless. You thought the same when you’d briefly transformed into Dropkick while inside The Nest.

“You are free to stay there if you so desire.” The Omen offered.

Olivia shook her head. “Thanks, but no thanks. I’ve already got some pretty sweet living arrangements with my family.” she said with a wink in your direction.

“Ah, yes. The Morningstar Institute. Of course.” The Omen recalled, despite no one having told her anything about it. If she was spiteful or disappointed over Olivia’s refusal, she didn’t show it. “So long as you’re safe, I do not mind where you stay. Just know that my offer still stands.”

And with that, she ripped open another portal. A swirling abyss, right in the middle of your living room. But before she stepped through, The Omen turned back to face you. “Take care of your sister, Wade. She is a very important figure.” she calmly advised.

“That’s great and all...but Olivia’s actually my cousin.” you remind her.

“...I know.” she replied, turning her back to you with a flap of her cape and disappearing into the swirling abyss. The portal closed shortly afterwards.

Both you and Olivia were left with that last bit of cryptic info, and no way to decipher or accurately interpret it.

Suddenly, your front door bursts open as Wendy and the rest of your team files into your home. Their timing is uncanny.

“Oh hey! Sleeping Beauty’s up and moving around.” Wendy stated as she set down her rifle and approached you with open arms.

(Cont.)
>>
What will you do?

>Give her a hug. “I’m glad that you’re alright.”
>Give her a fist-bump. “Thanks for stepping up while I was out.”
>Engage in a manly handshake. “Can you blame me for being tired? I had to do twice the work since your brainpan was scrambled.”
>Point at her gun. “Ah ah. No plasma rifles on the coffee table without a coaster.”
>Roll your eyes. “Just shut up and debrief me already.”
>Write-in.
>>
>>4867944
>>Give her a fist-bump. “Thanks for stepping up while I was out.”
>>
>>4867944
>Give her a fist-bump. “Thanks for stepping up while I was out.”
>>
>>4868388
>>4869590
Writing...
>>
Without intending to, the corner of your mouth curls upward, forming a small grin as you extend your fist to your twin sister. “Thanks for stepping up while I was out.” you say, bumping fists with Wendy as a sign of solidarity between the two of you.

“Yeah? Well someone had to while you sat on your ass, wrapped up in Salonpas patches like some sort of crippled mummy.” she joked.

“Aren't all mummies technically crippled?” you teasingly inquire.

Just then, Charmy approaches you, with both Red and Gwen following close behind. “Hey man, we’re glad you’re okay. And...we’re sorry.” she admitted, causing you to tilt your head in confusion.

“We had no idea that you were so overworked. Just say something next time!” Gwen snapped at you with her hands on her hips.

“I should’ve done more. I was too busy thinking about Albedo, my Mom, my screwed up DNA, and...all of China really.” Red stated, taking a moment to realize just how much had been dropped on his plate in only the last few days. “Okay, that is actually a lot to worry about. I feel a little less bad now.” he concluded.

“The point is,” Charmy interrupted him. “We’re a team, and that means that we’re supposed to have each other’s backs. You’ve saved our butts, and we still need to return the favor.”

“And after everything that’s happened, you STILL haven’t used your Hindsight Beacon! What exactly qualifies as an emergency around here!?” Gwen shouted as she spiraled deeper into her tirade.

“Settle down pipsqueak.” Charmy said, placing a hand in front of her chest. “But, you have to admit that she’s got a point. You can’t take everything on by yourself, and the same goes for each of us. From now on, we need to be more open about what’s going on in our lives.” she declared, her eyes drifting over to Red. “I know frog-boy here has gotta be feeling pretty overwhelmed.”

Red squints at her, and with his enlarged eyes, it becomes practically impossible to miss.

“You’re right. I should’ve relied on you guys more. I’m sorry.” you admit, letting your shoulders slump slightly. And for some reason, everyone seems a bit surprised by your resigned stance on the matter.

“Oh…” Gwen shrunk back. “I was kind of expecting an argument to take place here.” she said, rubbing the back of her head and looking off to the side in embarrassment, likely over her previous behavior.

“Well, so long as you get it.” Charmy shrugged. “I’d love to stick around, but I’ve got some things to take care of back in my own dimension.” she says, while logging coordinates into her Slingshot. “You guys should drop by sometime. It’s way safer now.” She winked in your direction after that last sentence.

(Cont.)
>>
File: ML-E.png (141 KB, 472x332)
141 KB
141 KB .png
“Same here. Grandpa’s gonna kill me for being in an alternate dimension past curfew.” Gwen groaned.

“And I guess I’ll pop back over to Hong Kong. What with my government being destabilized and all.” Red sighed, clearly not looking forward to repairing the damage that Albedo and the Forever Knights caused.

After that, the trio returned to their respective dimensions, promising to return and check in on you every now and again. You properly thanked them for all that they did, and promised to live up to your end of the bargain. They’ll need your help again, and you intend to provide support to the best of your ability. But for now, you’ve got to catch up on a couple days of lost sleep.

---------------

You and Wendy were the first to turn in. For about an hour, you were kept up by the sound of Olivia playing games with K8-E and the kids, which brought you some comfort in knowing that the game night would at least become memorable in its own way. You silently promise yourself to make this a weekly ritual for your extended family. Maybe you can get Grandpa and Kirby in on it when you move into the Morningstar Institute. Yeah...that sounds...nice…

-------------

“Wade!”

You nearly jump out of bed upon having your name whispered into your ear in a slightly alarmed, yet hushed tone. It takes you a moment to regain your senses, but upon inspecting your room, you’re surprised to see ML-E standing at the edge of your bed.

“What’s up, little bit?” you ask through a strained yawn. “Did you have a nightmare?”

She shook her head. “Mm mm. Not me.” she denied, prompting you to follow her. And at the expense of your aching muscles, you do so.

As you enter the hallway, you start to hear faint sounds of moaning and groaning. It reminded you of something straight out a cheesy horror-flick. Except, you’ve run into real ghosts, and alien ghosts. If it were either of them, then you were about to engage in a midnight brawl of supernatural proportions.

But upon entering the living room, you were surprised to see that the sounds were coming from your sister.

“There!” ML-E pointed at her, making sure that you noticed her thrashing form beneath the blankets. “She sounds like she’s hurting…” ML-E whined, expressing a great deal of concern for Wendy.

Out of the corner of your eye, you spot K8-E, who was leaning up against a wall and watching her from afar. “Does this happen often?” she asked. You shrug in response.

Even Slate’s worried. You’re honestly surprised that she didn’t wake up the entire house with her night terrors.

(Cont.)
>>
What will you do?

>Wake her from her nightmare.
>Sit down next to her and gently stroke her hair until she calms down.
>Advise everyone to ignore her and go back to sleep.
>Transform into an alien and steer her dream in a more pleasant direction. (Which one?)
>Write-in.

Aliens Unlocked:
https://pastebin.com/JVq4NM2t

Skills, Stats and Inventory:
https://pastebin.com/iEYrGZS1

Top 10:
>Big Chill
>Diamondhead
>Zipmunk
>Bloodrush
>XLR8
>Fourcast
>Thriller Whale
>Knuckle Duster
>Hack N’ Slash
>Snapdragon
>>
>>4869643
>Transform into an alien and steer her dream in a more pleasant direction. (Thriller whale)
>>
>>4869643
>>Transform into an alien and steer her dream in a more pleasant direction. (Thriller whale)