[3 / an / cgl / diy / gd / i / n / out / p / po / qst / s4s / t / trv / vip / vm / vmg / w / wg / wsr / ] [Settings]
Board
Settings Home
/qst/ - Mitsuba Archive

File: Madness map.png (204 KB, 4096x6136)
204 KB
204 KB .png
An experimental and unholy mix of Crossover fanfic, NRP, and Vs debates. A QM/Judge (Me) will arbitrate how interactions roughly play out but other than that it's open chaos on how things end up going. Before we really get things rolling we'll start with faction recruitment. Name a faction and where you want to put them on the map. Maybe throw an emblem pic for good measure Be mindful not to include anything that can completely bulldoze anyone's prior entries. Eg: don't drop in with a purposely way overpowered sci-fi superstate when everyone else is running around with shit like Fallout's ncr and the irl mongol empire.

An old version of this gimmick I've done. Was posted as a vs debate OP in the past but now I want to try for running the same idea as a multi-cross roleplay. https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/818581588425572392/863520437887041536/image0.pn

An overview of what the fuck is going on here: All the regions of map with a faction's emblem slapped onto them become stand-ins for that civilization which are functionally identical to how they were in their own canon, at least starting off. This transplanting of the player states away from their canonical territorial shapes and size is mitigated with handwavium. Their abilities as a faction and the mentalities of the peoples inhabiting the transplanted societies are unchanged from how they acted in their own canon and their sentiments to their newfound neighbours. A lot of this thread's entertainment is supposed to be from players thoerycrafting about how each transplanted society acts between the various figures and subgroups inside of each societies borders which will also be reacting to the ever-evolving environments of the scenario. Let it be stressed that players here are not meant to be trying to 'win' or even necessarily roleplay. They are tasked with trying and make all the things originating in their blob of map space act in a way that is faithful to their canon. The people that are playing here will act and react as accurately to their chosen faction's canon behaviour as possible. If that might involve spontaneous collapse into civil war or the main villain of one series pulling off their rise into godhood in the chaos then that's how you as a player are trusted to describe events playing out that month. That villian about to bring down the sky is everyone's else problem. Rounds here will be done in month-long intervals where after each new update people will post how they think their chunk of the map could act.
>>
File: image0[1].jpg (690 KB, 1215x2346)
690 KB
690 KB .jpg
>>4914117

Haven't run something like it before so this'll probably be something of a dumpster fire in progress. rules are very freeform. no rolls will be needed. If/when fighting starts breaking out in-game I've set myself up as judge and the vs aspect can come into play with relevant parties being able to debates a case for how they suspect that any given fight in-setting would play out. I'm thinking o'll throw in some of rules from the board game 'diplomacy' to codify some rules if it becomes needed.
Discord invite is optional but always there. Don't know what'll do with it but you can use it to send dms to me if you want to take actions that are kept secret from other players. https://discord.gg/2UxkhecE4U

Pic related and the vs thread it was sourced from didn't work as a discord image link. Urg. Well here it's up to give you a feel for what i'm hoping for the map to look like before we start up the roleplay propper. A full roster of diverse and varied powers to be at each other's throats. *IT'S NOT A STARTING MAP FOR THIS RP* https://forums.spacebattles.com/threads/new-nations-of-westeros-crossover-madness.566998/d

>Can I join?
Yes!
Read the overview and throw down a society could be an irl one for all I care: If there isn't any free place to have your land be transported to (eg map splotches not already claimed with a faction symbol), I'll be nice enough to expand the scope of the map to accommodate some Essos lands into the gamespace. Special accommodations can be had/discussed for factions that don't hold/need to start the game by holding territory on the map.
>>
>>4914117
Have Imperial Japan be the North, shits gonna get wild here!

If anybody want to be the Crab Clan in L5R in replace of the Black Watch that'd be really dope!
>>
File: 1571925971695.png (750 KB, 565x510)
750 KB
750 KB .png
>>4914117
Belka in the yellow nation. Even if it's sent back to medieval times the knights of Belka were still a force to be reckoned with. I'm not sure if we'll survive long enough to make aircraft but if we do good fucking luck once the bombers start coming.
https://youtu.be/80XAJKqRU9k
>>
>>4914287
Knights of Belka? Sounds foreign. Are you related to those irritating Westerners?

We'll give you this one warning. Don't mess with us. We want nothing to do with your filthy foreign ways, and if you even think of disrespecting us, our culture, or interests, you will come to regret taking us lightly.
>>
>>4914137
Will not lie, having the Fire Nation on the Iron Island would be rad as well.
>>
>>4914117
OP, you still here mate?
>>
File: Map so far..png (289 KB, 4096x6136)
289 KB
289 KB .png
>>4916213
Yep. Just chilling and waiting.
>>
File: Map_of_Doriath.jpg (171 KB, 737x420)
171 KB
171 KB .jpg
>>4914117
>The Riverlands
>Doriath
>>
>>4914117
>An experimental and unholy mix of Crossover fanfic, NRP, and Vs debates

Well, this should be a nice change of pace from Lux's game. Now what to play...Probably gonna take Highgarden though. Green's a nice color.

>>4914287
Pretty sure you're getting those jets, Buddy. Can't see borders from all the way up there.
>>
>>4916961
Nation Name: Gashten Republic
Race: Humans and Wölren
Government: Federal Republic
Lore:
The unification of Gashten has been a recent one. Formerly a loose coalition of states wishing to have some form of alliance against the two major powers on the continent, through a series of diplomatic talks, the nations agreed to unify under one government, one banner. In that time, the Gashten people have solidified into a culture of hard working, and fiercely independent people.

The Government of the Republic consists of the Senate, which is made up of representatives from each of the constituent former nations. Said representatives are elected once every 5 years by the general populace. There is also a congress, with a similar process of election. With corruption an issue during the birth of the republic, many anti-corruption taskforces monitor the government as a whole to ensure public servants and representatives serve the public, and not their own interests.

Militarily, the Republic focuses on infantry, with camouflage being issued universally to their forces. Tanks occupy a secondary role, supporting half-track APCs and armored vehicles with large caliber automatic cannons mounted to them, which they refer to as "Infantry Fighting Tanks", though they are less armored then even light tanks, though much faster, and can carry infantry inside of them. In addition, armored cars see heavy use in the Republican Army. Tactics emphasize mobility in warfare, with infantry being ferried out to the front alongside IFTs and proper tanks.
>>
>Nation: People of Tarn
>Demonym: Tarns, Tarnsmen, Tarnsled, Tarnsblood
>First Temple-City: Chitram
>Government: Religious, Semi-feudal
>Lore:
The People of Tarn begin to look inward for true enlightenment. The first Rishi, Patwan Ad-Om, draws massive crowds as he travels through the Tarnlands. His teachings combine the nation’s traditional animist practices with a focus on inner peace and meditation to create the first Tarnish religion. A wave of spirituality crests throughout the nation as followers of Ad-Om seek to spread his gospel throughout the lands.

As the itinerant priests of Ad-Om move from village to village, a new ally travels with them. The colossal pangolin is about 9 feet long from nose to tail and thrives in the loamy soils of Lower Tarn. These gentle creatures have long been revered by the Tarns as symbols of diligence and generosity. The pangolins till the soil with their claws and fertilize the crops with their generous leavings. In turn, the Tarns protect the scaled creatures from predators and offer them food during the harsh winter. With the invention of the pangolin harness, this symbiosis grows even deeper. Now, pangolins see use as mounts and pack animals. These hardy creatures quickly spread through the Tarnlands transporting goods, people, and the Word of Ad-Om.

>Apologies, I’m not too familiar with Westeros. If this description evokes a specific area of the continent, feel free to put me there. Otherwise I’m fine with anything as long as it’s warm.
>>
>>4916983
Shit, I never thought of this going in more of a Fantasy WW1 Direction. I assumed it was going to be high fantasy like the example. I like it. I'm thinking that in this universe Belka got siick their knights being mogged by elves and other such demi human bullshit so in classic Belkan fashion they started going all in on advancing their technology. The Gashten Republic could have been founded from a defensive pact made in response to the rapid conquest of the neighboring countries by Belka. I think Gashten will exist as a form of pseudo Osea, and we all know how Belka feels about large federations. I think Belka will also be the humanity fuck yea faction.
>>
>>4917096
Actually this was from another game entierly. There the alliance was against Dragon people and some unspecified nation to the south.
>>
Does this still have open slots?
>>
>>4917152
Seems to be a fair number left.
>>
>>4917096
>I think Belka will also be the humanity fuck [...] faction.
Oh by Eru not again.
>>
>>4917260
Well seeing as, for once, I'm not playing a Xenophobic Human Supremacist nation, that might be the case. Gashten are pretty chill all things considered.
>>
>>4917099
And I might just join to play them.
>>
File: Spring Prime Pattern.jpg (63 KB, 600x848)
63 KB
63 KB .jpg
>>4917270
If you can somehow drag up the country from the depths of a deleted discord server, then by all means ask the guy who made them.
>>
>>4917265
Just stay away from my daughter and if you find any gems that shine brightly and that may or may not burn at touch give them to me.
Also if anything comes from the east tell me, this continent is weird it, doesn’t resemble the earth I know .
>>
>>4917304
Not sure who your daughter is, and all magical artifacts are to be turned in to the Government for use by the magisches Mädchen.
>>
>>4917310
>Not sure who your daughter is
Good, let it continue being that way.
>all magical artifacts are to be turned in to the Government for use by the magisches Mädchen
Not sure what the magisches are but I knew some people who said something like that and you do not want to end up like them.
>>
>>4917340
The Magical Girl Support units of the Army. Complete with transformation sequences and everything; but in SS Oakleaf!
>>
>>4917342
I understand little of what you said but if your people have mastered magic then it is most confusing.
Tell me truthfully, who gave you this power?
>>
>>4917355
It is fairly simple. Some girls are born with the talent to utilize magic. Be that scryery, mending things, magically lifting the spirits of those around them and many other useful abilities. Typically they are able to manifest such during their young childhood, where usually their parents enroll them in boarding schools where such magics may be refined and honed for their usage. They are Medics and Spotters with no equal, and no slouch in a firefight either.
>>
>>4917278
...You dumbass I was on that server. It should be very obvious who I am considering I know of three crowns.
>>
>>4917366
WELL, if you had put a name I recognized in the field, Eisenkrone, then I would have known you backwards Monarchists!
>>
Well, it's nice to see some more lads over here. It's gonna get fun here!

>>4917152
>>4917270
Yep. So, what are you lads thinking as a faction?
>>
>>4917365
To learn such things is not impossible, however to be born with such powers is simply unheard of.
Tell me are your people some sort of lost scions of the Edain or do you hail from the east?
>>
>>4914117
Nation Name: Unirea Aripilor daur/Imperiul celor trei coroane
Race: Balaur, Drakon, and Virm
Government: Semi Constitutional Triunal Monarchy
Lore:
Long ago, before gunpowder, the lands that make up the Unirea Aripilor daur were controlled by a number of petty queens and kings, which would over time come to form three kingdoms, the Regatul Muntli Daur, Kralstvo na sebŭrotolato, and Kraljevstvo Valtirept. They were somewhat related to each other in terms of biology, being essentially sub species of each other, each having a name for their race made by the civilization those people were a part of. These names would be Balaur, Drakon, and Virm. Generally, there were a few disputes and wars between them, but generally relations between these three kingdoms were favorable. However despite this, these relations would slowly over time be forced to be high out of necessity rather than anything else as rival kingdoms and empires started pressuring them, especially one from the south who followed a strange deity and faith, alongside vast amounts of lands. At first, they didn't take the threat more seriously than any of the others, and this would prove to be a mistake, as they invaded the Kralstvo na sebŭrotolato, and Kraljevstvo Valtirept at the same time while they were involved in a war protecting their own allies. While the Regatul Muntli Daur stayed out of it initially, as things got worse for the two, and the gravity of the actually situation came apparent, they, along with some other empires would get involved. Though, it would not be enough to save either of the two kingdoms.

From there, the Regatul Muntli Daur was whittled away, and even was on the verge of collapse for a time, however, a princess, later queen named Florina who'd later on gain the nickname "The Earthen" for her savagery, strictness, and brutality to her enemies. She is also where many negative stereotypes about Balaur, Drakon, and Virm stem from, and where the term 'dragon' gained more negative connotations for most. She was extremely effective in strategy, and did a number of tactics to make sure that the soldiers of the enemy would regret ever marching in her lands, ranging from leaving forests full of bodies draped and nailed to tree's with their skin off, to slowly cutting fingers and cauterizing the wounds before moving on to the hand and then parts of the arm until the poor soldier died, to even torture methods she learned that a certain empire utilized and everything in between. It was, partially due to her brutality, that the kingdom still stood. Even though through her actions it stood alone to an extent. Over the years however, the struggle against those southern invaders would be harsh, even when the occupied lands belonging to the Kraljevstvo Valtirept revolted as they often seemed to do. And no sign of weakness would ever not be capitalized by the other empires who would soon take advantage of the weakness to take chunks out of the Regatul Muntli Daur.
>>
>>4918039
Despite this, it would survive, in some form, long enough to see it's old arch enemy grow stagnant, and two hundred years after, go into decline. And, taking advantage of certain empire to the east fighting their arch enemy, they'd push down and be able to free the lands of Kralstvo na sebŭrotolato, after their victory forming the Unirea Aripilor daur. And, after a short five year peace, with a revolution in Kraljevstvo Valtirept seemingly starting off on good footing, the new Unirea Aripilor daur would declare war on it's arch rival again, and help the rebels be free, before slowly integrating them into their empire, at least, sort of. Some years later, and now we arrive here. It hasn't reclaimed all it's land, but in time, it is hoped that the Unirea Aripilor daur can reclaim all the lands once owned by all three kingdoms.

[State of the Empire]

Often nicknamed the Imperiul celor trei coroane, Imperiya ot tri koroni, or Carstvo od tri krune by its people, the Empire of Three Crowns as it's oft called by foreigners or the Unirea Aripilor daur as it is officially, is loosely speaking, an Empire. One made of three parts. Regatul Muntli Daur, Kralstvo na sebŭrotolato, and Kraljevstvo Valtirept. Of these, only the Regatul Muntli Daur has existed for more than a hundred years, and is the nation that unified the three kingdoms, only a few decades ago... Each of these kingdoms have their own monarch, however as one might expect, the Regatul Muntli Daur is both the largest of the three and the one with its monarch being the Emperor. It is also argueably the most prosperous of the three, though efforts by its leader, Emperor Marius IV, to improve the conditions in Kralstvo na sebŭrotolato and Kraljevstvo Valtirept along with helping the monarchs of both have been clear as day. The main issue for the empire, is protecting its sovereignty and ensuring the prosperity of all the kingdoms below it.
>>
>>4918042
The Kralstvo na sebŭrotolato is ruled by Queen Lilyana. It is not as prosperous as the Regatul Muntli Daur, and Lilyana recognizes this, and seeks to rectify this. She was instated into power due to being the last of the Petrov dynasty, which once ruled the Kralstvo na sebŭrotolato before it's annexation by a certain southern aggressor. Since that annexation, until the nation was liberated and Lilyana was instated as the monarch, said family had been in exile in lands further north, and while the main ruling family still kept to their roots, the nobility that went with them adopted the culture of the place they were staying. This is somewhat of an issue, now that everyone is back, as their customs are foreign, and their religious beliefs are divergent from the majority. But luckily, the nobility in this age is merely a title and a quick way to get into a important position, so it's not too much of an issue...Yet. While there's a few legal differences, the laws are similar to that of the Regatul Muntli Daur, and it's ties are quite close to the kingdom that liberated it. It's lands are the second largest, only behind the Regatul Muntli Daur.

Lastly, The Kraljevstvo Valtirept is fairly unique. It's simultaneously the smallest of the three both in population and land, the least prosperous, and the longest occupied by foreign powers but is also the most autonomous and contributes just as much if not more than the Kralstvo na sebŭrotolato with regards to the military. It's King is Zlatan, who used to be equivalent to a governor and was important for leading the first successful revolution, is sadly quite ill and his health is deteriorating. Worse, he has only one child, Tatjana, who isn't too knowledgeable on actually running a kingdom, but at least knows a bit about business. Some consider the province an independent nation, and the Unirea Aripilor daur as more a military and economic alliance because of Kraljevstvo Valtirept's autonomy, though really, this isn't the case.
>>
>>4918043
[Religion]
The people of the Unirea Aripilor Daur follow what they call Aspecte ale Divinității/Aspekti na bozhestvenostta/Aspekti božanstva. This faith believes in essentially Four aspects of life and the world. Spirit, Earth, Body, and Life. Each is a deity who created the world, and each is represented by a season. Spirit is Winter, Life Spring, Body Summer, and Earth Autumn. Uniquely, Earth and Body are seen as opposing forces, and Spirit and Life similarly oppose each other, yet Earth and Body are considered 'evil' while Spirit and Life are considered 'good'. Earth and Spirit are allied, as is Life and Body, each being a good and bad aspect of each. The reason for the view of the two evil forces is fairly simple. Earth is harsh, and unforgiving. She makes life and the body suffer, and oppresses any freedom from anything greater than savagery from desperation. Meanwhile, Body struggles to keep one away from Spirit, focusing merely on the material. He desires to destroy everything around one and try to never return to Earth. Succumbing to Earth means to succumb to despair, believing that the strict order Earth desires will control even the most free spirit, and destroy the strongest body. Succumbing to body means to fear death and the natural cycle of things, to abandon spirit and focus on ones self without any care for others or the order of life. On the other side of the coin, Spirit is free from cycles and is dedicated to relaxation and enjoyment, along with hope and peaceful times. He is in essence, the freedom that the mind and soul have, and represents the end of one's struggles, along with one's end of their time on the earth. Life meanwhile is the desire to protect others and make the world around themselves better for not just themselves, but everyone. She is a guardian, and represents perseverance and bravery, alongside the betterment of ones time alive, despite the struggles that earth throws one's way and the fear and selfishness born from body.
>>
>>4918044
[Biology]
Balaur, who's main population is in Regatul Muntli Daur, primarily are distinguished by their wings. Their limbs have scales that go all the way to the middle of their upper arms and legs, along with some on their shoulders, back, cheeks and neck. Additionally, they tend to have two horns that grow from their heads, and their diets are mainly made up of varying meats. On average, they stand 7 and a half feet tall. Drakon meanwhile, look very similar to Balaur but have two major differences. Those being their diet, and their lack of wings. Drakon unlike others, can eat and subsist off of meat, but tend to prefer metals, alloys, and raw ore. Additionally their teeth are exceptionally durable and have the best night vision out of the three. On average they stand roughly the same size as Balaur. Lastly, Virm are the strangest of the bunch. Unlike the others, they don't have legs, instead having a long tail and scales that reach their thighs, or what would be considered such if they actually had legs. They often have small or non existent horns, though exceptions exist, and excluding the tail and arms, only have scales around their neck and cheeks, shoulders, and occasionally their sides, with their back being surprisingly scale free. Additionally, unlike Balaur and Drakon, they can and often will eat plant based foods just as much as meat. Virm often are quite long, though when 'standing' they are usually similar in height to Drakon and Balaur, usually only a few inches taller on average. While Balaur and Drakon can have offspring, it isn't possible for a Virm to have such with anything but another Virm. While there are some who claim Drakon can, those claims remain unproven. The age a Balaur, Drakon, and Virm can actually live to isn't exactly well known, mostly due to their turbulent history. Most Monarchs and nobles, those who are the most well documented, have lasted only a bit over a hundred years before dying from battle, or the wounds caused after, with occasional death through disease thrown in as well. The oldest is known to be Two hundred and seventy eight, though the validity of this record is debated.

(Sorry for needing 5 posts to fit this all)
>>
>>4918044
[Biology]
Balaur, who's main population is in Regatul Muntli Daur, primarily are distinguished by their wings. Their limbs have scales that go all the way to the middle of their upper arms and legs, along with some on their shoulders, back, cheeks and neck. Additionally, they tend to have two horns that grow from their heads, and their diets are mainly made up of varying meats. On average, they stand 7 and a half feet tall. Drakon meanwhile, look very similar to Balaur but have two major differences. Those being their diet, and their lack of wings. Drakon can eat and subsist off of meat like the others, yet unlike them they tend to prefer metals, alloys, and raw ore. Additionally their teeth are exceptionally durable and they have the best night vision out of the three. On average they stand at roughly the same size as Balaur. Lastly, Virm are the strangest of the bunch. Unlike the others, they don't have legs, instead having a long tail and scales that reach their thighs, or what would be considered such if they actually had legs. They often have small or non existent horns, though exceptions exist, and excluding the tail and arms, only have scales around their neck and cheeks, shoulders, and occasionally their sides, with their back being surprisingly scale free. Additionally, unlike Balaur and Drakon, they can and often will eat plant based foods just as much as meat. Virm often are quite long, though when 'standing' they are usually similar in height to Drakon and Balaur, usually only a few inches taller on average. While Balaur and Drakon can have offspring, it isn't possible for a Virm to have such with anything but another Virm. There are some who claim Drakon can despite this, and those claims remain unproven. The age a Balaur, Drakon, and Virm can actually live to isn't exactly well known, mostly due to their turbulent history. Most Monarchs and nobles, those who are the most well documented, have lasted only a bit over a hundred years before dying from battle, or the wounds caused after, with occasional death through disease thrown in as well. The oldest is known to be Two hundred and seventy eight, though the validity of this record is debated.

(Sorry for needing 5 posts to fit this all)
>>
>>4918039
>>4918042
>>4918043
>>4918044
>>4918048
I got to say
Nu mă așteptam să găsesc un vorbitor de romîna în /qst/.
>>
>>4917954
Lost what? And the only other continents we know are east of us, so...No.
>>
>>4918107
Allow me to reiterate:
Were does your people come from?
>>
File: Dash Prime Pattern.jpg (266 KB, 497x604)
266 KB
266 KB .jpg
>>4918112
Well, Originally the north of the continent as far as maps, then aircraft could tell us. Old legends stated that there was a cluster of continents to the east, but we've never seen them.
>>
>>4918114
Alright, now are any of the following names known to your people: Eru, Manwe, Aule, Orome, Ulmo, Mandos, Varda, Yavanna, Finrod ?
>>
>>4918121
Er, I believe there was a Naval torpedo bomber the southerners referred to as a Finrod? Or was that a Nimrod...
>>
>>4918124
For the sake of this conversation I suggest you explain what are all those bombers and aircrafts and torpedo.
>>
>>4918129
…have you been living under a rock for the past few decades?
>>
>>4918149
Do not treat me as a fool human, I was leading the sindar before your first ancestors were awekened, I was there when the forces of the dark first came against us Eruhini.
So I ask you again, that are those things you you speak of?
>>
>>4918172
Well, excuse me for being surprised a person hasn't heard of one of the greatest inventions of the 21st century! Nearly everyone has seen an aircraft at some point, even if just overhead. Lord above...
>>
>>4918543
You say that while not knowing the names of the Valar or of the Lord Above you yourself invoke.
>>
>>4918660
Valar? I speak of our Lord Jesus Christ, whom died to free us of our sins. I am familiar that other nations and races do not know the word of the Lord, however we have never heard of a Deity by the name of Valar...
>>
>>4918672
The Valar or Belain as they are called in my language are the regents of Arda, seven lords and seven queens with Manwe as their leader.
They are not gods for there is only one ,Eru Iluvatar, that made them and us.
>>
>>4918713
I've no idea what Eru Iluvantar is, but that is not God.
>>
>>4918732
And what is God?
>>
>>4918748
He is the Lord of course. The creator of all things that were, and will be. He who sent his only son to die for the sins of all on the face of the earth.
>>
File: dr.jpg (33 KB, 432x216)
33 KB
33 KB .jpg
Is there still room?
Nation placement = Vale
Nation Name: The Domination of Draka
Race: Humans (.... But not for long)
Government: Aristocratic Republic
Lore: A splinter from the Original society in Africa, they have been transported into these lands by some unknown force, tho they still carry their Ideology, superior Breed, and war-like society
>>
>>4918751
And how is that different from what I said?
We both are proof of His creation and I am host to a number of elves who lived in the Undying Lands were the Valar rule Arda from and saw their existance.
>>
>>4918776
Elves? What in God's name is an Elves?
>>
>>4918780
My people are named elves or Eldar. We are the First Children of Iluvatar. My people especially are named Sindar, we are the Eldar who went out towards the Undying Lands but remained in Beleriand, the continent upon wich my kingdom of Doriath is or was located.
I am king Eru Thingol, ruler of Doriath.
>>
>>4918792
Oh Wonderful, yet another backwards monarchy refusing to allow the people to decide what goes on in their own government.
>>
>>4918769
I believe so. What era Draka are you thinking of playing, seeing as a majority of powers are generally around WW2 at the most...then there's the Belka outlier....
>>
>>4918806
Around their 60's-70's tech level, but have no industrial base

so they would need to start building it up from dunno ww1 level Draka
>>
>>4918814
Probably should join the discord. OP tends to respond more there when he's on.
>>
>>4918803
Before there were Sindar there were Teleri, the third house of the firstborne who took the Great Journey. During that time the Teleri were led by two kings. During the Great Journey one of the two kings fell in love with a maia, a being of similar nature to the Valar, and remained in Beleriand. Thus the Teleri were split as those who choose to continue continued under their king, my brother Olwe and those who choose to remain remained under me.
I hold no Eldar nor men here against their wish but if you knew what was beyond my borders than you too would understand why I still rule these lands after hundreds of years.
>>
>>4918838
You can justify your domination of your people however you wish, but know that any attempts to seize Gashten lands will be met with swift and unyielding retaliation.
>>
>>4918769
>Ideology, superior Breed, and war-like society

There is only one superior breed, and that is the Japanese! Don't mess with us.

>>4918792
Pointy ears? Freaks, the lot of you!

>>4918803
That sounds like some Communist talk. You believe in that Marxist-Leninist shit?
>>
>>4918863
What, the socialists? They had their pathetic attempt at "revolution" back in 1990. Put down by Government troops and the Freikorps they were. Good riddance
>>
>>4918848
And you can know that others older, more powerful considered themselves as righteous as you while slaugthering their kinsmen in the name of revange and three gems.
>>
>>4918880
If they haven't even heard of aircraft, then I doubt they could stand against the Republic's defense forces.
>>
>>4918879
Well, at least we agree on something. There may be more things we can agree on in the future.
>>
>>4918863
>There is only one superior breed, and that is the Japanese! Don't me
Your Kind shall serve us under the Yoke, Barbarian

Service to the State. Glory to the Race
>>
>>4918891
Oh? Is that so? Funny, the only authority we recognize is that of our Emperor. Do you dare insult His Will, savage?
>>
>>4918895
Your emperor will feel our wrath when he joins the rest of you in the Pikes

your woman will be made into house slaves for their new masters, the children will be made Jannisaries or Join the adult in serfhood or re-education camps, your land will be salted and re-settled, your temples will be desecrated and turn into whore houses

our fury will be Great, but your end will be short
>>
>>4918900
Someone sounds like they need a spot of "Strategic Bombing"
>>
>>4918910
we respond in kind when questioned about the valor and purity of the great nation of Draka

all who opposes the great Archeon shall fall, and our allies in these new lands will be enriched by our magnanimous ways
>>
>>4918915
You just sound like you want the restriction on C/B weapons lifted. Hope your population enjoys rampant anthrax spore bombings
>>
>>4918900
Japan shall never fall into your depraved grasp, little Draka. Your threats are but mere amusement to to the nation, and your people fools for provoking your betters. But the Emperor is merciful, he only ask that you rightfully apologize for your ignorant insults, and we can your people enjoy the fruits of peace.

>>4918910
Indeed, but the Japanese are merciful folk. We only need his apology, and we'll let our grievances fall like the petals of a Sakura tree.
>>
>>4918921
The dragon will never grovel under the feet of its lesser

>>4918920
The dominion does not have such restrictions, all is fair in war
>>
>>4918923
Then your arrogance shall be your downfall.
>>
>>4918923
Good. Then we'll feel even less bad about eventually dropping Atomic weapons from 262's
>>
>>4918930
should conflict start, expect retaliation in kind
The dragon will only fall when all citizens are killed

>>
>>4918942
You're talking to a WW2 era Germany. Depopulation can very easily be arranged. I also play the Dictat in NRP 5 you know, and they have no concept of a Non-Combatant.
>>
>>4918945
and you are talking to a descendent of a world conqueror, Europe was desolated with the only focus of "true Europeans" were the cannibals in Finland
No Chinese, no Indians, Africans, European, South American, etc etc etc all have fallen under the yoke
and soon .... no more humans
Only the New race and the Servus
>>
>>4918951
We've done better with 2 against 1 odds. I have a feeling though that you won't even be able to meet us in person though.
>>
With the Edgeposting done, I'm looking forward to OP getting back to us with an Updated map.
>>
>>4919053
yep , It will be glorious the civ makeup of all the diverse factions in Westeros
>>
>>4919056
Yep, not to mention I got another buddy writing up a faction.
>>
>>4919053
Ye
>>
>Nation Name: The Confedration of Carswell
>Race: Serpahs
>Government: Military Junta
>Lore: Seraphs are a race of mutated humans, so much so they're pretty much their own species. Originally cryogenically frozen humans who converted their
cryo-pods into cloning vats that they use to propigate their species. But after a few centuries, their cloning hardware and software has degraded, leading
to many members of their race to be mutated to some extent, either it be minimal or horrific. Because of this, their government practices eugenics,
the more mutated put in frontline boot positions and the less mutated in rear echelon positions. Mutations include sharp teeth, weird skin,
completely black eyes, hair loss, vitiligo, increased muscle growth, facial warts, tumors, schizophrenia, ADHD, and many more. Seraphs
with “acceptable mutations” are put up for adoption and can be raised by other Seraphs or non-Seraphs that live within their borders, those that are
too mutated are put into "age accelerators" where they are grown into a full grown "adult", given a crash course on how an M-16 works and put into
cannon fodder divisions. Seraphs use old cold war era battle rattle and technology using ancient cashes of cold war era surplus and weapons to fuel their
military, their airforce consisting of F-15 Eagles, F-14 Tomcats, and F-16 Fighting Falcons. Seraphs are allied with a few scattered tribes of Orcs
and Dwarves, along with Seraphs, Orcs and Dwarves live alongside eachother aboveground in their small settlements. Their government (The Council)
is a hybrid of many right wing juntas, the least mutated Seraphs are seated in the highest roles, the leader of the Seraph nation is
called the "The Tyrant". In Seraph RoE, it's encouraged to shoot the women first, as a female soldier has to work ten times harder than her
male counterparts to be accepted by their peers, meaning they will be more able, will react quicker, and generally be more dangerous. Seraphs as well
believe cowards send women to fight men's wars, so their thinking is "What dirty cowards send women into combat, they will pay for their hubris."
Civilian Seraphs mainly live in the main megacity underneath their main fortress called "Carswell" An airbase with a large underground city complex underneath.
Also I'm settling in Dorne lol
>>
File: Gut-Plate.png (128 KB, 310x315)
128 KB
128 KB .png
If it's alright with you OP, I'd like to put the Ogre Kingdoms way up north beyond the Wall in the Frostfangs and surrounding regions as I feel it fits them perfectly given their society is centered in the Mountains of Mourn which are quite a cold and harsh land themselves and can be easily compared to the Frostfangs. Probably lot of great beasts like mammoths and giants to hunt and tame too in the lower parts of the mountains, giving them a reason to stick around because of the sheer girth of these creatures being able to sustain a tribe for a while. Would've tried to play something like Númenor but given that Doriath is already here, I'll try to play something from another fantasy setting like Warhammer instead and the Warhammer Ogres are quite funny so I'll give them a try. They'll probably be a vast ways behind many factions here in terms of technology as a lot of them are around Victorian-WW1 levels of tech, but given their reputation as fearsome mercenaries, maybe they'll bring a few fancy new toys back home to adapt into their forces?
>>
>>4918885
If you are so sure of your power then why don't you show these aircrafts to us so we may too judge their might?
>>
>>4918863
Freaks? You call us freaks yet you yourself don't seem much to speak of. I have not seen any man like you. Tell me, from wich hause do you hail from?
>>
>>4919490
>You call us freaks yet you yourself don't seem much to speak of.

Everyone underestimates the Japanese. Pray we do not cross swords, for we are a fierce and proud people.

We hail from Japan, a land where the sun rises and the Sakura trees blossom in the spring.
>>
>>4919502
I did not knew that any beings could live in the Land of the Sun even less so men, are you familiar with the name Arien?
>>
>>4919533
I don't believe so.
>>
>>4919551
I see. I am starting to belive that Doriath is the only land that came into this world from Arda,are you familiar with the Gashten Republic? Are you two from the same world?
Also do you know what an aircraft is?
>>
>>4919560
>Are you familiar with the Gashten Republic?

In real terms, we have never met beyond now, though we've had dealings with people bearing the same symbols and uniforms before though.

>Also do you know what an aircraft is?

What a silly question. You people must be uncivilized.

Quite a shame, I was looking forward to an official Arien explanation.
>>
>>4919565
>You people must be uncivilized.
What is it with man like you that consider themself to be so mighty while you do know the name of the Valar?
And cease the hostility human, if my assumptions are true the you shall not go past the Girdle.
>>
Quietly, a Balaur diplomat would wonder what exactly is wrong with everyone here, and why they even are here in the first place when half the people don't seem to have basic knowledge of each other. They then pushed this thought aside, as this was out side of their pay grade, and they really didn't want to give themselves a headache thinking about these confusing intricacies...Maybe they should have stuck to their original plan of becoming an mechanic and working as a machinery maintenance worker in Munteledeur...Bit late for that now though.
>>
>>4919589
What makes you think your my equal? You come to me demanding information, yet don't reciprocate on your part first? What of your defenses, or military capabilities? What of your land and rich history? As far as I can tell, you lack any industry, or any signs of the modern times like electricity or plumbing. Why should I waste my time entertaining a savage in his ignorance?

OC, I was waiting for you to explain who or what Arien is, as you would've gotten a vastly different response and tone than what I'm giving you now. Would you like to try to enlighten the Japanese, or are you content in their ignorance?

>>4919596
*A Japanese diplomat noticed the Balaur diplomat mumble to himself, and gives him a harsh but silent examination with his eyes.*
>>
>>4919596
And thus, the Gashten diplomat would go wide eyed as a Balaur entered the scene. Rather quickly, he'd move closer.

"These people are insane, I don't know how you got here, and I can't believe I'm saying this but thank God you're here."
>>
>>4919488
Well, there is an airshow happening soon. I do not suppose it would be a bad thing for you to attend. There'll be a Jet Interceptor taking part in it a well.
>>
>>4919604
You consider yourself superior, you say that your people hail from the land of sunrise yet you do not know Arien, the maia who guides your precious sun.
I ruled for hundreds of years and faced foes that have humble even Noldors. Tell me, how much would your industy help you when it is set aflame by dragons and looted by orcs and balrogs and your children and elders are taken to Angband as slaves?
Between your kingdom and mine it is mine whose magic keeps it safe and yours whose people are too proud to understand the world around them.
>>
Feeling hungry lads, anyone got some food? I could eat a mammoth right now and still want seconds.
>>
>>4919610
...if you think someone "guides the sun", then you aren't the one who understands things. The sun doesn't move, it is the planet which does. Christ, this is a fact that has been known for centuries now...
>>
>>4919609
Just what on Arda is this machinery?
I have seen the flying Eagles of Manwe and the Great Worms of Morgoth but nothing like these.
>>
>>4919614
Why not slim? Far as I can tell we’re far away from home, things could be different. Now does anyone have some food? Getting hungry enough to stop asking nicely next time.
>>
>>4919615
Jet Interceptors, Like I said. Soon they'll be phasing out a few of the Monoplane interceptors. They've been in production for the past 2 or 3 years now.

>>4919616
Just because this is another planet does not change things. Planets still orbit around stars. This is not a hard concept to understand. Gott in Himmel...
>>
>>4919618
No they don’t, they move because they’re too scared to face the Great Maw in the eye. Just wait until you see a Butcher, then you’ll realize not everything is the same.
>>
>>4919621
Ohhhh. I see now. You're "special." It seems then I will have to explain things much more simply to you then.
>>
>>4919614
I was there when the first sunrise happened, when your ancestors first awoke. Perhaps things were different in your world but in Arda such was the nature of the sun.
>>4919616
We can hunt together im this new world but before that who are you? You seem simmilar to something I know of but you are too articulated .
>>
>>4919624
Ah yes, of course, someone several billion years old. Makes sense.
>>
>>4919627
I was born during the Years of the Trees when on Arda there were no sun or moon and the light was brought by Telperion and Laurelin, two trees from Valinor created by Yavanna, the Queen of Earth. I am no billions of years old, just a few thousands.
>>
>>4919622
Of course I’m special! I’m the Overtyrant after all, the other lads have to listen to me. But about Gut Magic, I’ll give you an explanation about it. So I don’t know how Butchers operate much, strange lot they are and no one really knows what they’re up to, but they can use magic when they want to and make a fine feast so they’re got to have around. Fine feasts with delicious Stonehorn hide, Rhinox gut for Giant fingernails for garnish, Ogre ale... oh I’ve gone talking about food again haven’t I? Basically they eat something good, say some jumbo-jumbo and magic happens like some of the lads feel their skin stitch back together. Still think everything works the same here?
>>4919624
Tradelord Greasus Tribestealer Drakecrush Gatecrasher Hoardmaster Goldtooth the Shockingly Obese at your service, supreme Tyrant of the Ogre Tribes of the Mountains of Mourn and what lies beyond. Greasus Goldtooth in informal speak. Who do I remind you of? The Slaughtermaster’d probably say it was some prophecy.
>>
>>4919632
Tell me, does the name Melkor or Morgoth seem familiar?
>>
File: IMG_3012.jpg (182 KB, 900x788)
182 KB
182 KB .jpg
>>4919610
It is Amaterasu that is Goddess of the Sun, and it is her bloodline that runs through the Emperor's veins. You say you ruled for hundreds of years, the Emperor's dynasty ruled for thousands. Tell me, how would you like your domain set a aflame by fire dropped from the skies? You're land, raped? Your people, massacred? You claim magic would protect you, but the Japanese know that it is steel and bloodshed that ultimately win, not silly spells sung by savages. It is you who has no understanding of your situation. Good day. *Leaves*

OC; welp, I guess that was inevitable. I would have apologized for the freak comment if you explained what Arien was, maybe made some comment of a shared mythos between us, but you escalated it by publicly threatening the Empire, and so forced my hand. The Japanese would never back down, and even getting nuked twice, the Solviets declaring war, and firestorms barely stopped Japan from committing to defending it's homelands from invasion, at horrible cost to life on both sides. Sorry if it's unreasonable, that's just how the Japanese of this period are. Hope you have a nice day mate.

>>4919615
*Scoffs at ignorance, moves away.*

>>4919622
He's an oni, of course he's special.

>>4919616
Don't fuck with us and I feed ya for this 'meeting'. If you oni want more food, you'll have to trade for it, though I doubt you'll have what we'd want in terms of resources.
>>
>>4919630
Well, if somehow you are several thousand years old, then you were certainly not around during the planet’s creation. Honestly, I feel it would be an interesting idea to invite you to the National University so you can sit in on some of the lectures. Regardless of historical concerns if you were fascinated by Jets then the lectures should provide you with much similar things.
>>
File: Ninja Maneater.png (406 KB, 614x594)
406 KB
406 KB .png
>>4919651
What about manpower? I've had dealings with some stunties with big hats before who traded fancy tech like the cannons for our Leadbelchers in exchange for some troops to protect their borders. I know the Eyebiter tribe has migrated south as mercenaries so I'll give you a deal, you send a supply of food and I'll tell him by messenger vulture to give you a 50% discount on your first troops. Already had some Maneaters come back from working with those "Nipponese" slims who seem a lot like you before and they seemed to get along fine, adapting some of the local clothes.

Apparently Japan exists in Warhammer and it's called Nippon, real creative of the writers. They even made a model of a Maneater (basically elite Ogre mercenaries who dress up like the people who hired them) dressed up like pic related from working in Nippon.
>>
>>4919651
Very well, begone and know that your kin shall never again enter Doriath.

It's no problem mate, the elves have a habbit of making horrible decisions based on ignorance and pride(in the Silmarilion there are a lot of examples: that time the elves first met dwarves and killed them thinking they were orcs, that time they build a bridge over a river to fight an enemy whose specialty is the zerg rush, Feanor, etc) Thingol especially. It's even more interesting because I wasn't threatening anyone, I was telling you the things that Thingol and others fought against. The fact that it was percived as a threat due to a lack of mutual understanding is exactily what Tolkien would write about, kingdoms blinded by pride fighing foolysh wars. Also, in the books Doriath was surrounded by a magical barier called the Girdle of Melian that kept orcs and dragons from entering for long as it existed, if we fight then the japanese planes and infantery wouldn't be able to enter, just so you know.
>>
>>4919634
No, but those names sound like Chaos stuff to me. Chaos food tastes weird, don't like it too much but business is business.
Thingol is honestly a massive chad, just going and marrying a Maia and casually creating a new elven people.
>>
>>4919653
I did not claim to have been around since the creation of Arda, however for your proposal why don't we exchange knowlege?
You can send your scholars to Doriath to tell us more about your machinery and in return we can teach them some of our crafts.
>>
File: Seraph.png (852 KB, 635x667)
852 KB
852 KB .png
THIS IS AN OFFICAL DECREE FROM THE SUPREME TYRANT:
>Fuck you pointy eared ingrates, you look unbelievably bufoonish waving your hands around to make stupid fucking sparkles come out. Do you even know what a M202 FLASH is? Our proud servicemen look much more dignified lighting people on fire than you ever would.

Addendum:
>We will not apologize for the actions of our recon units taking potshots at elven caravans and they probably had it coming.

DECREE END
>>
>>4919682
I am not familiar with what you call Chaos but your answer is most confusing.You call yourself ogre yet you don't apear to serve the Dark Lord. Anyway, I shall send you a host of horsemen to hunt alongside your hunters as I have said, do know however that if anything happens to my people then you shall be treated as the other ogres we faced.

He has his chad moments but he is no Fingolfin.
>>
The domination is intrigued with these nonhuman
Further studies and capture specimens needed

It seems that Kripteia will have a new mission

>>
>>4919740
What house of man even are you?
You seem similar to the man that worship Morgoth.
>>
>>4919675
Hmmmm... you know what Oni, you got yourself a deal. Let's see how well these troops fare in real combat.

Hell yes to ninja ogres!

>>4919678
That's fair. Does the Girdle work against artillery shells?

>>4919686
Japan thinks this is incredibly based, though is polite enough to keep quite about it.

>>4919740
OC; could you please clarify what you meant by non-humans? You mean the orges, elves, etc?
>>
>>4919744
we do not know who this Morgoth Is, but the Domination is a secular society

tho our main religion is the worship of the White christ

so I am unsure how to answer your question, Earth? Adam ?

But now, we are men of Draka, of the dragon
>>
>>4919751
>OC; could you please clarify what you meant by non-humans? You mean the orges, elves, etc?

everything non-human, the domination practices a colorless Slavery
>>
>>4919751
I would asume so. Doriath is a giant forest with rivers and cave sistems if the orcs could fire flaming arows I would think that they would. Outside of a few battles the war was mostly elves and humans waging guerila warfare against the enemy before going back to their hidden forts and mountains. However to be fair there are characters that are mentioned to defend the border of Doriath but I don't know if that is in the traditional sense or a more "make sure that the kingdom doesn't get surrounded". The thing about the Girdle of Melian is that you can't get in without Thingol's knowlege and will.
>>
>>4919753
You claim to not know Morgoth yet you call yourself man of his worms. You display the very beings that killed and enslaved your kin as one of your one.
>>
>>4919774
You may be a monarchy, but there is nothing worse than a nation taking actual pride in slavery. It is the practice of weak peoples whom cannot fathom honest work, nor even the tools to make that work easier. It is a truly pathetic practice.
>>
>>4919774
And that is why we fougth against the enslavers of man and elves and why I am confused why would they display their killers and opressors as one of their own.
>>
>>4919783
meant for
>>4919777
nice trips.
>>
>>4919783
Hubris perhaps. It is no matter, such a weakness can be exploited should it need to be.
>>
>>4919768
so bombarding the forest with White phosphorus won't do anything?

>>4919774
Dragons mean different things in earth, they are noble and fierce creatures of myth

>>4919777
You will find that the serf are actually well treated, they have their place in society
>>
>>4919795
OOC = huh , it was only the first bit that was spoiler ... ops
>>
>>4919751
You have to find the wandering Ogre tribe first, fairly sure they're in your lands and you'll hear them quickly enough from all the stomping and shouting. After that just buy as much of their services as you want, if you pay enough you can get the entire tribe to work for you as long as you keep feeding them well and there's work to be done.
>>4919692
Good lad, we'll have a merry time hunting some of those big ice spiders creeping around I'm sure.
>>
>>4919795
Be that as it is but from were I'm from your people were turned against one another with anger and enslaved by Morgoth who made the dragons to be his weapons of war.
If you can get White phosphorus in then it would probably burn the problem is getting the phosphorus in. I would asume that planes wouldn't work properly and artilery shells would deviate but that is just my guess about how this magical fence would react to modern weapons
>>
File: Gnoblars.png (461 KB, 583x840)
461 KB
461 KB .png
>>4919777
But our Gnoblars are perfectly content with being enslaved as they would have died in the mountains long ago if they didn't come to us. Ogres hunt and gather the food while they do the menial work in the camp.
>>
>>4919754
Ah, thank you for the clarification mate.

>>4919768
I'm not so certain, it may only apply to biological enemies, hence the need for a border guard to prevent fire, but I'm not willing to argue over it, so enjoy your Girdle mate.

>>4919804
Wait, they've already trespassed on our land? Wtf are the Wall lads doing?

Otherwise, thank you, Oni. Try not to trespass again, we won't know if your friendly if you do trespass again.
>>
>>4919828
truly the Ogre is one of the wisest ones here
the Archeon offers a hand of friendship to the ogrish tribes
>>
>>4919837
Probably but the girdle was the only thing keeping Doriath form geting overrun and I don't know how to wage war here, do we just roll dice? what modifiers do we apply? etc.etc,
>>
File: Firebelly.png (910 KB, 468x721)
910 KB
910 KB .png
>>4919839
I don't see why not, nothing wrong with friendship. Why not seal it with a feast?
>>4919837
I've actually visited that wall, it has a strong enchantment on it but nothing a couple of Firebellies can't melt a passageway through with the blessing of the Fire Mouth. The ice and enchantment regrows pretty fast through so you have to be quick. As for this whole trespassing thing you're complaining about, just tell the Gnoblars to spread a message that they shouldn't walk past some landmark on your border unless they're on sellsword business.
>>
>>4919875
I shall ask the serfs to prepare the diplomatic Blimp for a voyage

Do not be afraid of the machines of the sky

we would also inquire about uhh relocation of an ogre tribe to live among the dominion ... as citizens obviously
>>
>>4919828
They also seem more like they would be livestock animals to actual people. You don't enslave an ox to pull a plow after all.
>>
>>4919875
we are particularly interested in the uh ...."magical" of your race

and the Draka pays well
>>
>>4919977
You have yet to answer my question, what do you say that we exchange knowlege? You send your scholars to Doriath to explain your devices and we teach them some of our crafts.
>>
>>4920059
Well, we have little need of what we have seen. Your people still use swords for Goodness sake. Consider attending the lectures as a gift.
>>
>>4920059
And our steel is unbending and scouts unmached and many more. We may not be the Noldor but we are not savages. You can consider this meeting a cultural exchange too, we do not understand each other as best as we could and this meeting of scholars can resolve that.
>>
>>4920095
meant for
>>4920069
>>
>>4920095
No, not savages, but certainly....primitive. Gashten Steel is some of the highest quality in the old world. Only the finest for Gashten guns and Panzers.
>>
Also, gotta love that we're gonna kill the first thread with likely non-canon pre-game bants.
>>
>>4920115
If that is how you think then very well.
We shall send you emissaries to attend this lecture of yours, one Sindar ,Beleg Cuthalion and one human who lives in Doriath, Turin is his name, a young lad but his people have been fighting along side ours and they deserve their respect. They shall also be acompanied by a few riders for their protection, if anything happens to them you shall share the blame. Do not shy away from asking them any questions but do know each answer from them warrants one from you as well.
>>4920119
You mean that this isn't the first month when we make first contact?
>>
>>4920132
Seeing as the first turn hasn't happened, no. If it was the first month, then we'd have a lot more important things to do than talking with other nations. Like finding resources and creating maps, borders, etc...

>>4920132
Understood. Oh, and please refrain from, er, "Headpatting" the Wölren. It's a rather uncomfortable thing for them to have it happen out of nowhere.
>>
>>4920136
What are these Wolren you speak of?
Well, OP is going to have a lot of fun when/if he returns.
>>
>>4920139
OP is active on the discord later in the day, at least for me.

>>4920139
The Wölren. The wolf folk. Those with the ears and tails of wolves. They make for good scouts and snipers.
>>
>>4920141
>They make for good scouts and snipers.
Oh, That seems interesting we have something similar .... but they aren't a product of nature
>>
>>4920141
I know of Wolf man but these wolren do seem far to tame then the ones I knew.
Heh, had Carcharoth been like this things would be different now. Go away now, you have guests to host.
>>
File: Arleigh Burke.jpg (109 KB, 1200x675)
109 KB
109 KB .jpg
>>4919751
FROM THE DESK OF THE HEAD DEFENSE COUNCILMAN
[TOP SECRET]
>Ah thank you, Japan. In a gesture of good will, we're sending a Arleigh Burke-class destroyer filled with some old ordinance, a good amount of crates of some mothballed Heckler & Koch G3s, and decent handful of FIM-92 Stingers. We'll be coming to you from your south, the vessel will be operating in "low profile" mode under the cover of night, it answers to "Hitman" and make sure to look for it's flag as well. Perhaps this is the beginning of a working relationship, yes?

LETTER END
>>
>>4919899
>>4920017
Very good, let us fill our guts and sing many great tales under the new stars of this land. But about your requests, ‘fraid I can’t really decide that. That’ll all depend whether any of the tribes and shamans are willing to head down and live among you slims. I could of course just crack the skull of their Tyrant in to get them to listen to me, but don’t feel that’s needed and the journey would be boring enough given how little of an issue it’s over.
>>
>>4920226
Letter from Neo Tokyo
[Top Secret]
>We graciously accept your goodwill, and thank you for your material assistance. We humbly request some assistance in learning the maintenance and operation of the incoming equipment, as well as a practical demonstration of it's capabilities.

>Perhaps this is the dawn of a beautifully relationship between our two nations. May your efforts forever be fruitful.
>>
>>4919606

"To be honest, I myself am somewhat glad you are here, given the...uniqueness of the others here and their knowledge of machinery...Still, I too need to give thanks to the four for the anchor of familiarity you provide in this place." it was clear that they were looking for a polite way to describe the others, though they'd not really say much more, mainly due to the fact that hardly any of the other's payed them any mind...

>>4919604
Except for one other diplomat, though they'd not say anything to their glare. After all, it was quite clear from their other interactions they weren't exactly a good diplomat, considering diplomacy means strengthening relations and not just insulting the opposing party or at least not overtly viewing them with distain and instead keeping that to ones self...
>>
>>4921503
OC, the Japanese diplomat thinks mumbling to oneself is disrespectful to the other parties. Why stifle your words when it is your job is to speak them? It should not be below you position to speak your mind.
>>
>>4921626
He wasn't really mumbling to himself, more just lost in thought. Though his thought with regards to the Japanese diplomat was less their actions to him and more the general arrogance and hostility/aggressiveness they had.
>>
>>4921630
In there own timeline, they've had foriegn powers treat them quite badly and humiliatingly in the past. Whether it be forcing them to open up via overwhelming force, trying to avoid being a victim of colonization, and when they did achieve the power to be among the world's great powers, constantly belittled, disrespected, and shafted by the other great powers when it came to the great game, and diplomacy in particular. The Japanese have a big chip on their shoulder, and to show weakness would lead to the great powers trying to make Japan into a victim. Hence the general hostility to foreigners and the unwillingness to appear weak, hence the aggressiveness. Of course, the Unirea Aripilor daur diplomat would have no prior knowledge of Japan's history and former situation, so it's reasonable to consider the Japanese diplomat to have a stick up his ass a mile long.
>>
>>4921503
"Between those odd pointed eared folk to the north, whatever there is to the south and those to the east which haven't spoken at all...we should both thank God there is at least something here we know of.
>>
> The Abby and it's walled grounds have had its long and aged history, from its brave and daring founder Martin the Warrior, to it's current leader Sunflash the Mace, the woodsfolk are a simple but hardy folk, good in nature but fierce once pushed into a corner; yet always willing to help a friend in need. It is also guarded by her sister fort Salamandastron and the Long Patrol.

>Location -south North, or Dragonstone, or hell maybe even a plot in the Stormlands

>Leader - Sunflash the Mace, a badger with a golden streak of fur upon their head. His falcon companion and Long Patrol of hares protect the Abby from any miscreants that come by.

>The building is about a 200 yards in size, and the total compound spans 500 yards, Salamandastron sits upon the outer wall as a hillside fortress

>It's expansive fields and orchards provide for the animal folk denizens of all makes, and a large lake provides fish, and various chicken coops. A Redstone quarry lies to north outside the walls where stone is gathered, along with iron and other minerals.

>"There is a simple magic, contained in the sword of Martin the Hero, and the belief in the spirit of the Abby, and the goodwill of all folk."
>>
>>4921637
I already know, I'm quite knowledgeable about Imperial Japan. Even then, they did try and use proper diplomacy. Before Pearl Harbor, Japanese diplomats were desperately trying to get the US to re open Oil trade to Japan, and they even signed a non aggression pact with the soviet union. Of course, this was out of practicality rather than any genuine desire to help the soviets but still. Hell, a Japanese minister was imprisoned for 'not doing enough' at the end of the war even though they directly opposed it because he didn't resign... Regardless, there's a difference between assertive and outright hostile, and as you said, my own diplomat wouldn't know much about your nation other than what was said to the others.
>>
File: Sunflash_the_Mace.jpg (22 KB, 317x326)
22 KB
22 KB .jpg
>>4921738
>>
>>4921738
>>4921752
Hello there little lads. Sounds like a nice little place you have, seems bit boring to live in though. You talking animals remind me a lot of them ‘alflings, lovely lot they were. Made great meals too, world’s best they said and I’d believe them. Had one as a chef, pity he ended up in my gut because those lazy Gnoblars wouldn’t deliver the looted stunty ale in time and I was starving. Tasted as good as the food he made. Shame we couldn’t find any of them when we wound up here, but do you fellows make good food? If you do the lads would be quite willing to help protect your home.
By the way, I’m fairly sure it’s spelled Redwall Abbey not Abby.
>>
>>4921738
Oh, It seems that we have another neighbor, joy
The domination Offers a hand in diplomacy to your nation

>>
>>4921743
Oho! I'm glad we have a historian here. I only hope my knowledge on this subject doesn't shame yours, as I am a amateur history enthusiast at best. Regardless, I think the revival of the supernatural (what with the elves, oni, etc.), not to mention being displaced from their time/space, would lead to confusion, fear of the unknown, and thus hostility. The US was a known quantity after all. It doesn't help that the Draka were being intentionally antagonistic, and Thingol asking if we dealt with dragons and orcs raiding and burn down villages (way outside of Japan's experience, and we don't know his own capabilities, let alone his force composition), would lead to further antagonism, even disregarding the racist attitudes of the time (and that was with only humans). Even if I'm misrepresenting Japanese diplomacy in this situation horribly OC, we can chalk it up to the individual diplomat, and I can still course correct if hostility remains outside of the Japanese character in the situation.

>>4921738
I recommend Harrenhal personally, but Dragonstone works as well. Happy to see you join mate!
>>
>>4921738
How curious, I know of some talking animals but those are mainly the Eagles.
From where does your people hail from badger of the Abby?
>>
>>4921801
>"oi ye git, don't complain about how I be writing me letters laddie. Redwall has stood against those that wished harm upon her people before, and always shall. However I think our apple pie be a bit better than some wee lil mice.
>>
>>4922508
...apple pie?
>>
>>4922508
Oh, apple pie, we also have some wonderful recipes
tho the truly good ones are the ones made from the days of old dixie, that forced my ancestors migrate to our homeland
>>
File: Starting map.png (982 KB, 4096x6136)
982 KB
982 KB .png
Turn 1:

>>4914117
I'm really happy with the turnout. Here's to having a great series.
>>4917069
>>4919235
>Ogres & Tarn

While migrating down from the far north your kin grow tired of munching upon the local frozen zombie meat and find themselves neighbouring a curious folk of pangolin herders and their proselytizing ways.

>Redwall Abby.

The inhabitants of the castle find themselves awakening in a forest altogether unlike the one they bore witness to in the day before. The woods are thick with what can only be called magic. Above the firmament of the world screaming metal arrowheads can be be seen flying overhead like some birds of nightmares bearing the sigils of a green dragon.

>>4916983
>Gashten

The republic is shocked to discover it is no longer in the world it had been born from. aerial scouting reports back planes far beyond know material science making incursions to the republic's airspace to the south.

>>4916814
>Elves

It can only be presumed that catastrophe has come to punish the elves of Doriath for their ways as the lush lands within the barrier are plunged into a world far from Eru's harmony. black smoke of shortsighted industrial brutality rise beyond your borders were men and others with temperaments of orcs reign supreme.

>>4914287
>Belka

The Belkan Federation as 1980experiences a spontaneous breakdown of infrastructures leading out of the country. Satellites disappear as well, altogether It's complete chaos. to the south and west are technologically inferior magical societies. Scouting north hasn't yet discovered anything of note.

>>4918769
>Draka

Initial chaos gives way to the realization of a pristine world without that pesky Global alliance to stand in the way of the glory of the dominion. So far on early viewing there exists only pristine forests beyond the mountains of the dominion's western boundary. A large castle is the only sign of immediate habitation in the dense forests.

>Unirea Aripilor daur (UAD)

The triad of crowns faces a tumultuous day as the kingdom finds itself thrust away from the tense geopolitics of their homeland into one with many human neighbours.

>>4919182
>Carswell

It takes days for anyone to notice that anything was different outside of the megacity's bunker. The intrepid explorers who brave the surface find a desert wasteland is their new home. The airial scouts are better off. They find oceans to the south and two advanced societies to their north.
>>4914277
>Japan

Yokai trickeries have sent the rising sun to dawn on a world that will be more receptive to its glory. The army wakes to an empty siberia in the east while the fleets find new socities where none should exist across the eastern coast of the continent.
>>
>>4923246
The archeon and the Industrial combines ready Jannisaries and Citizen armies for "extreme exploration and resources gathering " Like the draka of old in the Dark Continent
Mineral inspectors, aerial photos, Naval exploration, Fortified frontier settlement, Army engineers, agricultural serfs and Construction Core for initial military installations

all needed to have somewhat complete knowledge of the immediate location and neighbor territories

If our ancestors did it to the entirety of Africa with only colonial tech , we can do something similar

and of course, support of the Krypteia for the less glorious of missions, hidden supplies caches, Mapmaking, aggressive diplomacy with "savage" leaders ... and if needed serf acquisition

>>
>>4923246
Panic in Japanese society reins. Rioting is contained within cities while confusion grows among military and government officials in trying to reestablish order to the country and communications with the Imperial Army and the colonies under Japan's control.

Meanwhile, the Imperial Army in the Siberian land quickly reestablishes communications with the surrounding millitary units. After some deliberation, it is decided that a reconnaissance in force must happen, to secure the territory currently held, find the enemy and other civilian subjects, and figure out where the hell they are currently located. Despite the growing unease among the ranks, morale and determination remain stubbornly high.
>>
>>4919235
>Ogre Diplo
The first day of the New Year is a clear one, a good omen to those who still believe in such things. A farmer in a southern village, out early to check on his livestock, takes a meandering walk through his fields to enjoy the sun. He is the first to notice the figures in the distance. A lone man, dressed in the simple robes of a sage, leads his pangolin companion through the fresh snow. He brings items to trade—crude earthen jugs filled to the brim with candied meats and fruit preserves. As these luxuries are distributed to the children, the sage meets with the leaders of the village. He introduces himself as Vishwa, and hails from the land of the Tarn. For many days now, his people have seen the smoke of the Ogres’ fires from afar. They have dispatched him to learn more about the people to the north, and perhaps to create a bond of friendship between neighbors.

>>4923246
Action One: The Grand Temple
“Let our work embrace the heavens and girdle the earth—let it’s glamour put the stars to shame—let it stand forever in the heart of all faithful men, so that He may live within each of us as well.”
—Unknown, incribed into the outer wall of the Grand Temple

Construction of a grand temple is begun in Chitram. The site quickly becomes a focal point for pilgrims from across the nation, drawing in thousands of worshippers a day.

Action Two: Seminary Schools
>”Ad-Om spoke to the Sun, who taught him the movement of spheres and the dancing of planets. He spoke to the world, who taught him the depth of rivers and the breadth of mountains. He spoke to the mountain, who taught him the song of trees and the stories of the soil. He spoke to the soil, who taught him the patience of stone and the virtue of ants. He spoke to the ant, who taught him of the worlds within raindrops and the names of each grain of sand. And in this way Ad-Om learned of all things. But still he was not satisfied, for neither the ant, nor the boulder, nor the mountain, nor the Earth, nor the Sun knew the answer to his question.”
-Excerpt from the Book of Ad-Om

The teachings of Ad-Om may have been put to writing, but his followers still need guidance as they walk the path enlightenment. The High Sage decrees that a school shall be opened, to teach young acolytes of the path of Ad-Om. They will become the next generation of Rishis, who will spread Ad-Om’s lessons throughout the nation—and beyond.
>>
>>4923246
A scouting party is send east towards the smoke to determine if the forces of the dark lord came into this world as well.
Similar scouting parties are send south, north and west as every able body is called upon to serve their duty to the kingdom.
While that is happening Thingol personaly consults with Melian, asking her if her Girdle still stands.
>>
>>4921894
Not actually a historian, like you I'm more just a guy who's interested in it. Though I do have a fair bit of knowledge about WW2, WW1 and the interwar period, hence my knowledge on Japans situation. Fun fact, The generals and admirals of the US were gunning for a war with Japan just at the Japanese were with the US.

>>4923246

With the multiple lands that made up the Unirea Aripilor daur wisked away to someplace new, a time of minor panic and chaos would erupt. Flights headed to the nearby lands would get lost, as would a few ships. Worse, the lands seemed to shift into something else and cause further chaos as maps of old were made useless...Luckily, the Empire of Three Crowns would be able to sooth fears, as luckily the agricultural sector wasn't effected much, though attempts to hide the situation with mining and industry were something else entirely. Even so, the utmost goal of the Unirea Aripilor daur at this time would be to make new maps of it's own lands, and to ensure that they were as resource rich as before. It'd not do for the mining sector to completely collapse, and if it did, it was best to know where any new deposits were before all industry in the empire collapsed...Hopefully they at least still had their oil and coal if nothing else...

>Action One. Remake the maps, as annoying as that is.

>Action Two. Prospect and ensure the mining industry, and industry as a whole, can continue as normal.
>>
>>4921894
Aye, If you want a history guy, I'm the man. Heh. Still, Unirea made the better career decision..

>>4923246
Gott in Himmel, what the hell has happened to us? The Landswher and the reserves have all been called upon to secure the land which has suddenly sprouted up from nowhere. It seems that while the cities and towns are mostly still connected, we don't have a solid grasp of just what has happened to us! Danke Gott for the amount of Radio equipped Armored Cars we have in the motor pools. Without them we might have to do everything by air!

Actions:

1. Resourcing operations. All will grind to a halt if the basic materials are unable to be located. It seems at least some mines were brought over, but if those mines still even have any metal inside of them is a pressing concern on par with finding more. Don't even mention finding Oil on land or at sea!

2. Our territory in the old world was...compact to say the least, but preliminary findings by the Luftwaffe have revealed the current area that our nation is spread out over, from furthest eastern town to furthest west is nearly 3 times the size! We need to map eveything out before we consider the extra Lebensraum for habitation.

3. Speaking of the Lebensraum, representatives to the, for now, still loyal Freikorp paramilitary group have requested they be allowed to establish areas of limited autonomy within the newly added portions of the nation. When asked what right they have to this, they bring up their services to the Federal Republic during the Socialist uprising. Hesitantly, this is accepted.
>>
File: A Feast for Ogres.png (1460 KB, 1010x1409)
1460 KB
1460 KB .png
>>4923246
It was a cold night upon the Mountains of Mourn as the chill air dulled the minds of the Tyrants in their titanic complexes, stolen from the mysterious Sky-Titans whom their ancestors had slew long ago. The landscape had been transformed in a moment of relative peace in the generally chaotic landscape of the Ogre Kingdoms as all but the hungriest tribes decided to wait out the night and hunt tomorrow, though this peace would merely serve as the herald to the ensuing storm. Without warning the winds of winter suddenly burst into full force, blasting across the snowy peaks with a fury only spoken of in legend amongst the Ogres and their goblinoid serfs, the Gnoblars. All attempts to seek shelter would be futile, as the wind broke through any and all hastily assembled defenses in its mission to seemingly envelop anything this side of the mountains. The storm consumed all creatures as they thrashed about within it, only serving to stir the gusts of wind and ice in a pattern that would continue for an unknowable time until abruptly rescinding. The first to survey their new surroundings would be greeted with a peculiar sight. For while they stood within frigid mountains much like their own, close enough for one to mistakenly assume they were one in the same, not a single landmark matched up. This was exceedingly bizarre in a landscape where mountains regularly pierced far above the clouds in shapes jagged and unique to the point where one who was acquainted with the lands almost always knew where he was. This concern soon became secondary after the Ogres recognized the fact that all known safe dwellings were lost and began scrambling to the nearest place suitable for habitation they could find. Soon the hordes of displaced tribes filled up many caves within the Frostfangs, as the region they had found themselves was known by those who had once dwelled nearby prior to their arrival though such history was beyond their understanding at the moment. Some of the more fortunate had even found deep valleys in between the peaks to dwell in, with rivers of melted snow and pastures of grasses and flowers suitable to the environment aplenty. Now that the first issue had been cleared up, the Ogres and their kin began questioning what had just transpired and in their unwillingness to accept that anything out of the ordinary had just occurred, it was generally settled upon that the storm was of a decidedly mundane variety that had displaced them across the mountains and they would reach their homes soon enough. A foolish assumption considering other factors in their new situation, but Ogres are not well known for cleverness after all. This assumption would quickly be changed regardless with the arrival of fearsome Ogre Hunters into the new territories of each tribe.
>>
>>4923648
Independent from the rest of conventional society as they were, the hunters still required a place to stay in for the night during their travels and in their scouting out of the area inadvertently met up with their cousins. When questioned about the situation, they disclosed that they had found no recognizable locations in their scouting. This confirmation was the final nail in the coffin as if the hunters, who could cross the mountains blindfolded if they had a mind to could not discern where they were then something was up. Some especially quick-thinking Tyrants sent messengers to cross the mountains and meet up with those of other tribes and request for them to gather in a great council so that they could determine their next moves in this situation. The following hours would be marked with the stomping of Mournfangs and Stonehorns upon snow as the Ogre tribes gathered around what appeared to be the divine Great Maw which the hunters had missed in their initial travels, strangely juxtaposed into the landscape with the volcanic Fire Mouth who was venerated their other primary deity not too far away. While no other landmarks seemed to have survived the passage into this new landscape perhaps within a new world entirely, the great chasm and volcano that were unintentionally deified during the migration of the Ogres into the Mountains of Mourn in the first place seemed to have carried over as well. In this holy ground the Ogres chose to hold court until a solution could be figured out as the Tyrants met for council. Through days worth of negotiations containing words, bribes and violence the Ogres agreed on a set plan proposed by the Overtyrant Greasus Goldtooth. Greasus had adapted to these new circumstances and was using them to his advantage, seeing it as a perfect opportunity to fully centralize the tribes under his rule by taking advantage of their fear during the chaos. He proposed the following plan:

Step One: Better examine the surrounding landscape. See if there are any creatures worth hunting down and breaking for both general use and eating before proceeding onwards.

Step Two: Find a steady food source to dine on before going anywhere else. If the first goal of step three fails then fall back to this. Even if step three succeeds, bring the food along for the ensuing journey and settling because it has proven its worth.

Step Three: Begin the Second Big Migration. With the blessing of the Great Maw, the tribes will travel south to see what lies below for three purposes. First, to see if it's more sustainable for the Ogres to live in the south rather than where they've currently found themselves in. Second, to confirm or disprove the idea that they are still in their own world. Third, to see who lives nearby and engage in business with them or eat them if they're being too troublesome.
Apologies if this was a bit generic, I just wanted to explain how they got here and their next steps.
>>
>>4923663
You have put me to shame, good sir.
>>
>>4923306
It was relatively peaceful that night the Yokai decided to play one last trick on the Rising Sun. While Japan lay slumbering, a thick, mystical mist had crept in in the night, covering the land and seas under the control of the Imperial forces, and it wasn’t until the dawn that mist dispelled from Amaterasu‘s gaze.

The peace did not last long. It was noon when the first report of a large landmass to the East was given to the government by the Imperial Navy. At first dismissed as nonsense, further reports collaborated the story, and arose an unsettling picture- there was indeed a large landmass were there should be none. Then a bombshell hit, the Imperial Army stationed on the mainland Asia has failed to report in. Quickly realizing that this can’t be a coincidence, the Japanese Navy has been given the task exploring and mapping out this new continent to the East, while trying to reestablish communications with their colonial possessions and the Imperial Army.

News of Japan’s situation could not be contained. Merchant shipping realized their situation, with news and rumors spreading out shockwaves within Japanese society. Confusion and panic spread like wildfire, culminating in riots in the largest of cities. Where is the mainland? What happened to our soldiers in the field, our fathers and sons? What of the land payed for in Japanese blood? These were on the lips of Japanese society. The Imperial Army stationed in the homelands were set in to restore peace to a nation that, as the Americans would say, was not in Kansas anymore.
>>
>>4923758
Forgot pic
>>
File: Mist.jpg (518 KB, 2048x1521)
518 KB
518 KB .jpg
>>4923246
It was relatively peaceful that night the Yokai decided to play one last trick on the Rising Sun. While Japan lay slumbering, a thick, mystical mist had crept in in the night, covering the land and seas under the control of the Imperial forces, and it wasn’t until the dawn that mist dispelled from Amaterasu‘s gaze.

The peace did not last long. It was noon when the first report of a large landmass to the East was given to the government by the Imperial Navy. At first dismissed as nonsense, further reports collaborated the story, and arose an unsettling picture- there was indeed a large landmass were there should be none. Then a bombshell hit, the Imperial Army stationed on the mainland Asia has failed to report in. Quickly realizing that this can’t be a coincidence, the Japanese Navy has been given the task exploring and mapping out this new continent to the East, while trying to reestablish communications with their colonial possessions and the Imperial Army.

News of Japan’s situation could not be contained. Merchant shipping realized their situation, with news and rumors spreading out shockwaves within Japanese society. Confusion and panic spread like wildfire, culminating in riots in the largest of cities. Where is the mainland? What happened to our soldiers in the field, our fathers and sons? What of the land payed for in Japanese blood? These were on the lips of Japanese society. The Imperial Army stationed in the homelands were set in to restore peace to a nation that, as the Americans would say, was not in Kansas anymore.
>>
File: Storm.jpg (258 KB, 1181x860)
258 KB
258 KB .jpg
>>4923775
The same peace could not be said for the Imperial Army stationed in mainland Asia. Wind and rain swept upon the Imperial forces, forcing soldiers to find shelter where they could as the mist grew thicker. It rained heavily that night, with sudden bellows of wind and thunder from the heavens forcing the soldier to hunker down and sleep through the storm. It was in the middle of the night that the storm had passed, and the mists started to creep though the soldiers tents and shelter.

When dawn broke though the mist, it was quickly discovered that something was amiss. The land under their feet had suddenly changed into what can be charitably called siberian in nature, devoid of signs of human habitation. It's also apparent that military units, equipment, and supplies that should have been leagues are now in close proximity, and some were close to one another were now separated. What strange circumstances the warriors of the Rising Sun found themselves in.

Military command of the Imperial Army quickly reestablished communication with the outlying units and forces under Japanese dominion, and have deliberated amongst themselves on the best course of action. It's eventually decided that a reconnaissance in force is in order, to secure the land currently occupied, explore and map out this strange land they've found themselves in, and to find and establish communications with anybody still living, whether be subjects of the Empire or it's enemies.

As scouting planes are refueled and readied for launch on a makeshift runway, and scouting forces are sent out into unexplored territory, the rank and file soldiers start to feel a chilling unease at these unnatural events, though they dare not shown them. They are soldiers of the Imperial Japan, and they will not dishonor themselves, their families, and their country by their cowardice or disobedience, whatever Yokai trickeries are afoot.

Softly, but with increasing strength, a cry arose amongst these lost modern samurai- Tennōheika Banzai!
>>
>>4923382
>>4923466
>>4922508
>>4920226

High above, in the skies of these nations, aircraft going at near sonic speeds fly. To the Unirea, they were obviously the one thing the Republic formerly to the east had over them. Gashten Me 262 Jet Interceptors. The ones specifically flying over the borders were Recon aircraft, equipped with two less autocannons in favor of surveillance equipment.
>>
File: IMG_3015.jpg (716 KB, 1600x1067)
716 KB
716 KB .jpg
>>4924005
Very nice bird you got there, but you can't beat the classics (so to speak).

With the pressing need for Japan to gain it's bearings and survey this sudden unknown landmass, the Imperial Navy decided to split up the Kidō Butai (Mobile Carrier Force) to conduct aerial reconnaissance of the East and Japan's colonial possessions. For this task, the Mitsubishi A6M "Zero" was the obvious choice, as it is Imperial Japan's most capable fighter.

The Imperial Army, lost in what they will come to call Siberia, has decided to also conduct aerial reconnaissance, this time with a mix of Mitsubishi Ki-15 aircraft and some observation balloons used for artillery spotting.
>>
>>4923382
I imagine the Gashten incursion on your airspace will be the true test of the Girdle. That, and the Draka incursions to your west. Good hunting mate.
>>
>>4923274
>>4923246
It all came with a flash.
At first, it was thought to be the comp plague, the almost legendary Alliance superweapon. With the flash, most military analysts thought it was a result of a nuclear strike.
Most of the Drakian nuclear arsenal was emptied on pre-prepared coordinates of the Alliance critical locations as a retaliatory strike. The eggheads in RnD thought some madman activated the hypothetical project Fenris and waited for the end of the world.

One hour became a day, then two, then three. For the serfs and citizens located on pre-prepared bunkers, waiting to return to their homes an irradiated wreck, it felt like years .... but still nothing.

Astronomers and the Drakian space agency reported that the positions of the stars did not match the known star charts. Then the Biotechnology Research center of Archona reported on the incredible purity of the air.

The Drakian Air force and the naval command was tasked by the Archeon and the High command to scout the local waterways and map the area with scout jets.

On the ground, the Army prepared for the data from the other services .... and when they got them, it was said that the Palace of the Archeon threw a party that would put most Roman emperors to shame. Even the most cruel and weirdest of tastes were allowed.

But now the Men of the Dragon sit on a crossroad. The army, be that Jannisaries or Citizens, isn’t equipped to deal with exploration and colonial ventures, but to fight wars with clear borders and supply lines.
So the metaphorical forges of the Draka roar with a hunger for conquest and glory.

People of Tarn — Hoje às 20:09
Farm states made food for MRE's and other organic needs, industrial combines prepared the serfs for a level of resource extraction and manufacturing unheard of in peaceful times, and autosteamer factories started production of off-road Jeeps and other vehicles like artillery and tanks.
On recruiting stations, thousands a day were recruited, cleaned, trained, and armed for several reasons. For the serfs, with their owner permission ( a great task by the serf, most owners show the serf in question unheard level of Luxury in the final days in his ownership, with the hopes that he will come back to serve the family), the chance to become a citizen, and for the citizen, the dream of gaining new land for their family and the status of aristocracy in Drakian society.

The bio-labs of Archona was sent to overdrive. Ghouls were created at an unprecedented pace. Biologists were recruited to search this new world and to accompany the initial exploration.

From the influx of recruits, the other branches of the army recruited from the crop.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (163 KB, 640x506)
163 KB
163 KB .png
>>4924417
The engineering core was enlarged to create the necessary infrastructure in the now virgin land. Strong serfs and citizens formed the construction core, with smart citizens as foremen and serfs with training as construction workers for the more delicate labor.

Huge quantities of construction material were manufactured for the second wave of colonization. Diplomats trained for all manner of situations, from the most bizarre, such as aliens or magic, to the most logical, like savages and a virgin Earth.

While the furnace of war was still roaring, as it would until the military of the domination were refitted for a total deployment, the Archeon felt ready for the first stage of the exploration to start.

>Service to the State. Glory to the Race.
[20:10]
While all that was happening the Krypteia were scheming. Industrialists opposing the colonization were bribed or killed, mapmakers and other important parts of the intelligentsia recruited, black-book projects re-started, biological weapons countered by the alliance re-made, the industrial combine hired to make chemical weapons, and special units of the Army raised for serf acquisition and interrogation.

(OOC= ignore the People of Tarn — Hoje às 20:09 )
>>
>>4924309
invading Doriath would be hellish, From all sides , north , riverlands and crownlands , all pristine , Virgin .... but with no way able to supply a army
I would need to build ALL the infrastructure while fighting them
>>
>>4924459
So the forces of the dark lord of the East, stoped cold by some virgin land. Oof, the elves are going to have a PR field day with this one.
>>
>>4924459
So the forces of the dark lord of the East, stopped cold by some virgin land. Oof, the elves are going to have a PR field day with this one.
>>
>>4924459
So the forces of the dark lord of the East, stopped cold by some virgin land. Oof, the elves are going to have a PR field day with this one.
>>
File: Carswell prefecture.png (966 KB, 700x1100)
966 KB
966 KB .png
>>4923246
Recon scouts confused to hell, the higher members of the junta left absolutely baffled and staggered. The Councilman of Defense scrambles F-15 Eagles and F-16 Fighting Falcons to scout the surroundings further, something is wrong. Terribly wrong. To the masked citizenry of Carswell, whispers and rumors of the surface suddenly changing start to spread, Public Relations scrambles to make an official statement, panic can't spread, it WON'T spread. To the many public tele-screens of the megacity flash to the MSA Millennium clad face of the Councilman of Public Relations.

>TO THE SERVICEMEN AND CITIZENS OF CARSWELL. SOMETHING TRULY BIZARRE HAS HAPPENED. AND WE HAVE NO IDEA WHY. THE SURFACE WE ONCE LIVED BENEATH HAS CHANGED. HOWEVER, THE BRAVE MEMBERS OF OUR AIR FORCE AND ARMY ARE SCOURING THE SURFACE OF THIS STRANGE NEW LAND. WE WILL UPDATE YOU CITIZENS OF THE SITUATION AS IT UNFOLDS. THANK YOU AND GLORY TO CARSWELL.

The screens cut to black. This preemptive act to suppress panic works as planned. Many shrug and some worry, but not for long. The junta ponder and mull over what to do with resources, they need oil, metal, rubber, to fuel their war machine. They unanimously agree to send out expeditionary land, air, and sea forces to scout the land. Jets already unknowingly fly over Gashten and Belka's borders, land forces gear up to roll out and rendezvous with recon forces in Gashten and Belka, amphibious units prepare to voyage up The Reach and Stormland's/Crownland's coast.
>>
>>4925203
The Defense Council quickly drafts up expedition plans for their ground and sea units, hopefully they won't run into much trouble, but they know how their boys can get.

>Yo I heard we're getting deployed.
>No shit? Been sitting in reserve for ages.
>Yeah heard some Twilight Zone shit happened and the surface has changed, lotta guys say we're on a completely different planet or something.
>Shit. Been getting really boring here, glad we might get some.
>Fuckin ay.
>>
>>4925214
Well, this will be quite an interesting international situation that’ll when the turn is properly processed.

…wait a minute, how can a megacity bunker have amphibious units?
>>
File: Naval Seraph.png (721 KB, 746x922)
721 KB
721 KB .png
>>4925245
My hand wave is that they trained their units to be able to fight in any environment, not all of them lived underground like moles. In their old world, they did training exercises on the surface and did wargames. They are a Military Junta after all.
>>
>>4925260
So, what, did they train their amphibious units in a large sewer? That actually would be incredibly based when you think about it.
>>
File: Seraph privates.png (1053 KB, 1200x865)
1053 KB
1053 KB .png
>>4925295
Perhaps. And like I said, they did some stuff on the surface.
>These are our amphibious units! We call them "Shitmen"!
>>
>>4925214
Any of the Seraph venturing into the northeast would be met with the hastily assembled checkpoints and outposts belonging to one of the most vital groups within the Landswher: the Grenztruppen. The obvious concrete structures, as well as the many signs indicating minefields would more or less funnel anyone approaching into the previously mentioned border checkpoints. They’d be manned by the Grenz, who’d look on at them with a tired curiosity. To the Seraph, they’d look like a bunch of guys in a mix of Wehrmacht and SS gear.
>>
>>4925321
>hopefully they won't run into much trouble, but they know how their boys can get.

Well, this will certainly be interesting. I wonder if the minefield signs are just for show.
>>
File: Zulu.png (600 KB, 556x433)
600 KB
600 KB .png
>>4925321
We zoom into Team Zulu, a company-sized motorized infantry unit of Humvees and M2 Bradleys, equipped with a mix of anti-tank and anti-personnel armaments, one of the many Companies hastily mapping out the surrounding area. Zulu warily cruises down the natural path flanked by scattered tress and shrubbery, having already sighted a few signs advising minefields in a foreign language, dissuading the column of from venturing off the beaten path. Then head of the pack, a Humvee with a FN MAG turret gun spots something, a checkpoint. Immediately the Lieutenant CO, callsign "Zulu 1" of the platoon orders the column to halt.

>Private, what do you see?
The FR-M40 faced private next to him digs into his ruck sitting at his feet and pulls out a rangefinder, quickly lifting it to his face.
>Um... You're not gonna believe this.
The Lieutenant chuckles.
>Give it to me son, probably won't be the strangest thing we'll seen today.
>...A bunch of dudes in old world German kit. Dot camo, funny helmets, old ass Karbiner rifles and MP-40's.
>Pft, is that so? Gimme the rangefinder so I can get a look myself.
And lo and behold, at a hastily assembled checkpoint of about a squad to a section of men in now ancient Wehrmacht and Waffen-SS kit milling around the haphazard road block.
>Heh. Well color me surprised. Their gear should be in a museum, downright peculiar.
>Well our R-o-E is to establish contact with any friendly unknowns, engage only if fired upon first, and it looks like they haven't spotted us yet.
He hands the rangefinder back to the private, who stuffs it back into his ruck.
Zulu 1 flicks his microphone on
>Okay so here's the deal. We've found unknowns at a roadblock, we're gonna go on ahead and try and establish contact, remeber our R-o-E fellas, don't wanna start world war three alright? We'll radio back once we're in the green. Or red. Out.

The Lieutenant orders the driver to roll up slowly to the checkpoint, play it bogart and hope to hell they won't rieddle the car with 8mm Mauser.

>Is this technically an act of aggression, Zulu?
>We're about to find out, kiddo.
>>
>>4924005
>>4925203
Honesty, the air situation will be the most interesting in a sense, as these people are invading each other’s airspace without any identification, meaning you have UFOs with unknown intentions currently traversing your airspace in a critical and chaotic time.
>>
>>4926320
There would be no aging K56k’s or MP98’s among the Grenztruppen as initially thought. They were armed with the latest arms produced by the factories back home. StG-04 assault rifles and G-01 battle rifles would, initially, not be trained on the approaching IFT; or at least it looked like an IFT. The gun had to be an Autocannon. The insignia of the Grenztruppen too would be very different from the 3rd Reich the Seraph were used to…and moreso some of them seemed to have the ears and tails of wolves.

As they roll up closer, the Grenstruppen actually get into position, and one walks out, an arm out in an obvious gesture to hold their advance.

“Halt! Sie nähern sich den Grenzen der Souveränen Nation der Gashtener Republik!”
>>
>>4914287
>>4921738
Still here lads?
>>
>>4924005

Any unknown aviation detected over Unirea Aripilor daur airspace via radar or the good old mark 1 eyeball would be contacted via the ground to inform them that they are currently flying over Unirea Aripilor daur airspace, and to identify themselves. If no answer is given, AIC (which stands for Aviația Imperială Caramitru) L-203 fighters would be launched and the unknown identified via the air. The fighters in question were one of the most modern craft in the Forța aeriană regală, capable of a speed in excess of 750 kilometers per hour with war emergency power, and faster in a dive. While not likely to catch up to the jets if they were flying at top speed, multiple squadrons could cause issues for them, though the squadrons would be ordered to give a warning if the aircraft in question didn't turn back.

Other than this, a number of aircraft, mainly old biplanes such as the AIC R-188 or occasionally the twin engine tactical bomber called the SSA (Srebŭrna Skala Aviatsiya) T-201 would be flying to chart out their own territory, although mostly would remain away from territory that the empire shared a land boarder with, the only area outside the empire that was scouted being the seas.
>>
>>4926535
*crickets*
>>
*crickets*
>>
So...OP is kill?
>>
>>4918060
>>4918039
Ai Kent ba Liviu?
>>
>>4933723
I hope not, I was really getting into the Imperial Japan spirit!
>>
Game's fucking kill.