[3 / an / cgl / diy / gd / i / n / out / p / po / qst / s4s / t / trv / vip / vm / vmg / w / wg / wsr / ] [Settings]
Board
Settings Home
/qst/ - Mitsuba Archive

File: 1594223502990 (1).png (1169 KB, 1200x900)
1169 KB
1169 KB .png
If you want to make a mystery gameboard, use this thread. Don't flood /qst/.
The Umineko colored truths script: https://controlc.com/27143a5a

>How to use the Red Truth
The Red Truth is a fact that can be presented by the one hosting the mystery (also known as the Witch side) without any evidence or proof to support it. But, while undeniable, it can have multiple interpretations. The multiple interpretations mark a large foothold for the opposing players (also known as the Human side) to attack; therefore, the Red Truth must be used with care. Conversely, a refusal to validate a statement in Red invokes another Devil's Proof; a lack of validation won't prove a statement's truth but can't disprove its falsehood.

>How to use the Blue Truth
The Blue Truth is used to present a possibility to counter the logic of the Witch's side. The Blue Truth usually takes the form of a theory to counter the Witch and requires the Red Truth to be confirmed or denied. The Blue Truth must be used in a manner that advances the user's overall theory, rather than simply fishing for more information. Any assertions made in Blue must directly deny the influence of the supernatural in the events of a gameboard's story. The Witch side may delay until the end of the game to challenge Blue Truths; after all, only one puzzle unsolved by any explanation other than magic is enough to sustain the Illusion of the Witch, but one carelessly phrased Red Truth can eliminate the possibility of magic from all of them. One effective denial isn't fatal, but unchallenged denial of magic in all the mysteries becomes a categorical denial of Witches.

>How to use the Gold Truth
The Gold Truth is on par with the Red Truth, although it may be inferior or superior depending on the situation. It can be explained as a truth constructed from belief that is acknowledged and shared between people. It can be used by anyone who truly understands the gameboard.

>How to use Purple Statements
Purple Statements are seen as important spoken statements during the narration of a story and they possess the same standing as the Red Truth. However, they are different in that a culprit can lie with Purple. To turn it around, non-culprits can only speak the truth in Purple. What defines a culprit depends on the gameboard, but usually the culprit is one who kills or plans to kill someone during the story.

>How to use the Green truth
>I seriously hope you guys don't need an explanation for this one
>>
CURRENT MYSTERY >>4911174
CMON
>>
New thread nice!
>>4919978
[red]Devin and Calvin did NOT notice Rusty missing during the night![/red] HAHAHHAAH
>>4919981
SO CLOSE! But how would otto's death save Annabell's future!!!
>>
>>4920001
OTTO WAS CHOOSEN TO KILL ANNABELLE BY THE VILLAGE

IT'S FUCKING OVER
>>
>>4920001
Repeat this then! [blue]If Rusty was missing before 2AM, Duke and Otto would notice it the same night![/blue]
Because they did notice he was missing, like in your last red truth, but only in the morning!
>>
>>4920003
[red] The Village wasn't planning on KILLING Annabell![/red] KNEEL!
>>4920005
[red] If Rusty was missing before 2AM, Duke and Calvin would Notice it the same night![/red]
HAHAHAHAHAHAH IT'S OVER!!!
>>
File: (6) (1).png (857 KB, 950x1077)
857 KB
857 KB .png
>>4920007
Otto was forced by someone to kill Annabelle

you will never fool my again dirty witch
>>
>>4920007
REPEAT THIS [blue]DUKE AND OTTO DIDN’T SEE OR THOUGHT THEY’VE SEEN BLACKED OUT RUSTY AT NIGHT[/blue]
>>
>>4920008
[red] Otto was Never forced to kill Annabell![/red] You're so close to the heart of this tale! HAHAHAHAH
>>4920009
[red] DUKE DIDN'T SEE OR THOUGHT HE'D SEEN A BLACKED OUT RUSTY AT NIGHT[/red]
I-IT'S OVER HAHHAHAAH
>>
>>4920016
Oh, wanted to say Calvin and Duke but it doesn’t matter now.
[blue]Amanda killed Rusty after meeting up with John at 2 AM. Only Otto was in the Saloon, so he was an accomplice.[/blue]
>>
>>4920016
Otto thougth that the only way to save Annabelle life was made her escape from this village, but the onyl way to do it was destroying the village itself , so accepted to dying knowing that after all this chaos Annabelle will be able to live a good life in another place
>>
>>4920020
HAHAHHAHA [red] Amanda never met with John at 2:00 AM!! HAHAHAHA[/red]
And to make it final! [red] John Never met with Amanda after 1:00 AM! [/red]! HAHAHAH
>>4920025
[red] Otto doesn't Believe that killing the whole village will help Annabell![/red] HAHAHAHAH
>>
>>4920030
Otto belive that dying could help stop the person who wanted to killed Annabelle

for me Needle's plan was eliminate her before the marriage and Otto discover this but i am not sure
>>
>>4920030
[blue]Amanda went to the Saloon at 2AM alone and killed Rusty[/blue]
>>
>>4920035
[red] At that point in time, Otto believes the person that wanted Annabell dead is DEAD![/red] HAAHAHAHHAAHAH IT'S OVER!
>>4920038
[red] Amanda did NOT kill anyone at 2:00 AM! HAHAHAHA[/red] HAHAAAHAHHAAH
>>
>>4920043
[blue]Amanda killed Rusty, Dave, Abby, Rose and Abigail between 2 AM and 8 AM[/blue]
>>
>>4920043
you dirty witch FUCK FUCK
By dying and accusing someone before he wanted to save Annabelle to being accused as the demon culprit but instead searc an human male culprit

I am tempded to say someone dead show up in front of him but.....not a single of mine culprit or accomplice faked their dead
>>
>>4920056
[red] ONE of those kills were not from her![/red] HAHHAHAHAHAH IT'S OVER! HAHAHAHAHAAH
>>
>>4920060
HAHAHAHAHA I KNEEL! That was ONE of things he wished to trick the group! HAHAHAHHAHAHAH
>>
>>4920065
so i we can pass to the next round or i miss something?
>>
>>4920062
[blue]Amanda killed Dave, Abby, Rose and Abigail between 2 AM and 8 AM[/blue]
>>
>>4920070
Hmmm sure, However you still do not fully understand why Otto did what he did. But It'll all make sense once John sin is unveiled!!
>>4920073
[red] HAHAHAHAHAHHAH I DEMAND TO KNOW YOUR REASONING BEHIND THESE KILLS! HAHAHAH WHY WOULD SHE DO IT!!! HHHAHHA[/red] DON'T FORGET! [red] AMANDA SAW SISTER ABBY AS HER MOM!!![/red]
HAHAHAHAHAHHA
>>
>>4920077
[blue]Abby and Dave were killed because they treated Annabelle like shit[/blue]
And [blue]she killed Rose and Abigail for stealing John from her[/blue]
>>
>>4920077
ok now only 2 murders are missing frank and the bodies on the roof and Duke's death in the church

Duke killed Calvin and then himself
Amanda used the time gave to her by Otto to kill frank and put the bodies of Frank and Hank on the roof

NOW WHAT WITCH?
>>
>>4920082
I-I REFUSE TO ANSWER YOUR FIRST BLUE TRUTH!! FOR YOUR SECOND BLUE THEORY!
[red] Amanda Did NOT kill Rose and Abigail For stealing John from her![/red]
HAHAHAH
>>4920087
[red] Duke would never kill his deputy![/red]
[red] The culprit couldn't have put the bodies on the roof![/red] HAHAHAHAHAH IT'S OVER! HAHAHAHAHAAHA
>>
>>4920090
Wait you said abby and dave! [red] Sister Abby and Pastor Dave were NOT killed because they treated Annabell like shit![/red]
>>
File: 1619662811800.jpg (202 KB, 800x1400)
202 KB
202 KB .jpg
>>4920090
Duke can fire his deputy everytime, this coould allowed im to kill calvin

BUT THE ACCOMPLICE WHO ESCAPED FROM RUSTY'S BASMENT CAN
AJAJAJAJAJHAAHHAHAHAHAHAH IOT'VE OVER KNEEL
>>
>>4920098
[red] Calvin remained Duke's Deputy all the way up to his death!!![/red]
And lastly, I demand to know who you think the accomplice was who was in Rusty's Basement!
>>
>>4920090
[blue]Rose and Abigail were killed because they treated Annabelle like shit[/blue]
Or [blue]Rose and Abigail were killed because they loved Annabelle[/blue]
>>
>>4920100
the thing who killed Calvin was already in the church made by Lem or Amanda, Rusty used it without knew and died, Duke instead chosen to kill himself by using it

for the accomplice Julio is pretty suspect but fuck why not

THE ACCOMPLICE IS DWEEBS
HSHSHSHSHSHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH MUST BE HIM TO GAVE A REASON TO HSI DEATH
>>
>>4920104
[red] Rose and Abigail Never treated Annabell bad![/red]
[red] Rose and Abigail were not killed because they Loved Annabell![/red] HHHAHAHAHHA
>>4920109
[/red]Calvin and Duke's deaths were not accidents nor suicide![/red]

And I refuse to answer you second blue truth!!!
>>
>>4920127
only 1 murder left my fellow Witch then only the motive is missed

are you shitting in pants rigth now?

Calvin is an accomplice and faked his dead with Duke
>>
[blue]When Otto was asked about the culprit he replied “He…” still talking about the victim - Hank![/blue]
>>
I KILLED FARMER KRAUSS
>>
>>4920127
[red]Calvin and Duke's deaths were not accidents nor suicide![/red]*
>>4920131
HAHHHAHAHHAHA I have NOTHING to fear!!!
[red] Calvin and Duke did NOT fake their deaths!![/red] HHAHAHHAHA
>>4920168
Fuck I kneel! I refuse to answer!!!!
>>4920194
We still got a long way to go before you can put an end to this tale! HAHAHAH
>>
>>4920200
Lem with by faking to search something for annabelle , reach the church and kill them

NOW WHAT?
>>
>>4920207
But don't you remember what Benji said!
Benji: [purple] Nobody from the second floor could’ve left through the windows. The back door was locked the entire time when we were in the saloon after Franks's death. I didn’t see anyone exit through the front door.[/purple]
[red] Benji would see and know if lemington left through the front door![/red]
>>
>>4920233
KISSINGER LIED HE IS AN ACCOMPLICE, LEM EXIT FROM THAT WINDOW, REACH THE CHURCH AND KILLED THEM

NOW WHAT?
but too many accomplices
>>
>>4920287
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH
[red] KISSINGER IS NOT AN ACCIMPLICE![/red]
And don't forget! [red] ONLY A CULPRIT CAN LIE![/red]
>>
File: VirgiliusOG_(3) (1).png (724 KB, 1057x1030)
724 KB
724 KB .png
>>4920289
AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

LEM JUMPED FROM THE ROOF TO THE STREET AND THEN WENT TO THE CHURCH AND KILLED THEM

IT'S OVER IT'S FUCKING OVER WITCH
>>
>>4920293
DID YOU FORGET! [red] IT'S IMPOSSIBLE TO CLIMB UP BUILDINGS![/red]
[red] There exists no door, stairs, ladder, or hatch that leads to Rusty's Roof![/red] HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA! IT'S OVER! HAHAHHAHHAHHA
>>
>>4920297
lem used a diving board to reach the roof

KNEEL
>>
>>4920298
[red] Knox's 4th: It is forbidden for unknown drugs or hard-to-understand scientific devices to be used.[/red]
IT'S FUCKING OVER! HAHAHAHAHAHAH
>>
>>4920233
WAIT..... KNOW AND SEE ABOUT PEOPLE WHO EXIT ARE DIFFERENT THINGS, BENJI KNOW THAT LEM EXIT BUT HE NEVER SEEN HIM, THIS ALLOW LEM TO EXIT WITHOUT VIOLATING THE PURPLE TRUTH KNEEL
>>
>>4920301
Hmmmm, I'll have to come back to this one! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH WHAT ELSE DO YOU HAVE TO SAY!!
>>
>>4920302
Benji can be an accomplice and just close his eyes when Lem exit or Amanda could have distract Benji enougth to make him didn't seen Lem went out, yeap he know that he exit but without seen me accuse him woulb be too much
>>
>>4920309
[red] Benji Is NOT an accomplice to the first set of murders![/red]
KNEEL!!! HHAHAHAHA
>>
>>4920316
Amanda exit from the front Door meanwhile Lem was blocking Benji's view
>>
>>4920321
[red] HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH Lemington DID NOT distract Benji nor did Amanda Distract Benji! [/red] HAHAHHAHAHAH
>>
>>4920329
THE KILLER OF DUKE AND CALVIN , TO EXIT FROM THE SALOON, JUST NEED BLOCK BENJI'S VIEW ON THE DOOR

Kneel witch your illusion is already dead
>>
>>4920333
I KNEEL!!!!!!!!! SHITTTTTTTTT
>>
>>4920340
Lem found out a way to stop for some moment the view of Benji on the door this allowed Amanda to exit from the saloon, reach the church and kill Duke and Calvin.

if you accept this all the mystery is solved and only te motive is left
>>
>>4920348
>>4920333
[red] For someone to exit the saloon, Benjji view of the front door has to be blocked[/red]
I fucking kneel...
>>
>>4920359
SO IT'S FINNALLY TIME FOR YOUR REQUIEM OR AT LEAST HALF OF IT

The culprits are Amanda and Lem with Dweeb and Otto as accomplices, During the nigth Amanda killed the priest and the nun then closed the door with a key gave by 1 of the accomplices, then killed Rosa and her mother in her room, Lem enter, closed the door and hide in a trash bag so Amanda the next morning could transport him outside without being spotted. Dweeb faked his death

The same nigth Rose killed Rusty and bring him into his basement where, the next day, Dweeb closed the door from inside and escaped when John's group was focus on rusty's body, at the same time Lem lured with a fake letter Frank and Melissa, he killed Melissa and just injured Frank to be able to use him in another part of the plan, closed the door's with the Rusty's key and return to John's group

after another division Otto met Amanda and, after understand what was the only way to save Annabelle, he let Amanda stab him, then fake an act and run into field, this to make people suspect of a men and not of Annabelle and at the same time give to Dweebs time to put Hank, who was killed by Amanda before, and Frank bodies on the roof, the story ended with Lem blocking Benji's view allowing Amanda to exit from the Saloon and kill Duke and Calvin

THE MOTIVE IS SAVING ANNABELLE'S FUTURE FROM PEOPLE WHO WANTED TO KILL HER OR DIDNT WANTED HER TO LEAVE THE CITY
SLEEP WELL MY BEAUTIFUL WITCH

Well even Duke can be added as culprit but is not really necessary
>>
File: MionOG_a_%2813%29.png (182 KB, 328x457)
182 KB
182 KB .png
RiP Farmer Krauss 1878-2021
>>
>>4920386
HAHAHAHAAHAHAH DON'T THINK YOU'LL BE ABLE TO PUT THIS STORY TO SLEEP THAT EASILY! [red] Dweeb corspe is still inside his room over at the manor![/red]
[red] Dweeb was dead by the time John woke up [/red]
[red]Dweeb was NOT in the basement![/red]
[red] Otto could NOT have been in the basement![/red]
[red] Lemington did NOT plant the fake letter[/red]
How and when could Frank and Melissa plant that letter!
[red]Dweebis could NOT put Hank and Frank's bodies on the roof![/red]
[red] Amanda did NOT kill Duke! She could never kill the person she considered her father![/red]
[red] There are THREE motives in this story![/red]
HAHAAHHAHAHAAHAHA
>>
File: 1623582387571.png (26 KB, 128x128)
26 KB
26 KB .png
>>4920404
Then the accomplice is Julio, was him in the basement, was him who put the bodies on the roof, Duke is an accomplice too and was him who gave the letter to Melissa during their meeting at the quake, Lem killed Rusty after Amanda blocked the view of the door

the 3 motives
Lem and Otto want saving Annabell life, Duke want to avange his wife and Amanda want to avange her love story with john

KNEEL WITCH
>>
>>4920414
[red] Julio was waiting in the sheriff's office until he heard the screams![/red]
[red]Duke is NOT an accomplice![/red]
[red] Duke did NOT give the letter to Frank and Melissa![/red]
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH
>>
>>4920426
the Duke is a culprit and instead of gave the letter to melissa amke her find it in a spot where only her can searc
>>
>>4920434
hahhahahAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
[red] DUKE IS NOT THE CULPRIT!!! HAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH[/red]

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA AHAHHAHAHAHA AH AHHAHHAHAHAHAH HHAHAHAHHHA
WHAT NOW!!!!
>>
>>4920437
[red] DUKE IS NOT THE CULPRIT![/red]
>>
>>4920437
Julio is a culprit, killed Melissa and Frank then put the letter for confuse people
>>
>>4920440
HHAHHHAHHAHAHAHAH [red] JULIO DID NOT PLANT THE LETTER![/red]
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA
>>
>>4920441
Frank and Melissa are accomplices, melissa hide in the basement after left Julio and wrote a fake letter to accuse a specific person , Frank used the time to created by Otto to move himself and the other body on the roof
>>
>>4920446
[red] Frank and melissa had nothing to do with the murders!!![/red]
REST IN PEACE DETECTIVE!
>>
>>4920453
I AM DEAD

pls give me some hope
someone from Needle and Amanda's group could leave it for being in the basement and then return before the scream without no one suspect
>>
>>4920455
I'll give you ONE hint! Is there anyone else in Amanda's group who could've been an accomplice!...
>>
>>4920456
.........really.......

Annabelle was in the basement and she gave or make find the letteer to Melissa to lure her in the trap
>>
also my dignity as detective is dead but fuck was too much
>>
>>4920465
Come on Italianon! [red] Annabell was not in the basement at all![/red]
Do you really think i'd make Annabell a culprit! Who ELSE was in the group!
>>
>>4920468
Hank
strange....
>>
>>4920468
Ok guys I’ve just been woken up to put an ent to this mystery. I’ve had a funniest and most fucked up dream I’ve ever had, but it’s ok.
[blue]Amanda and Otto were the ones who killed and injured Mel and Frank at the church[/blue]
>>
>>4920470
I want to know your reasoning italianon! HAHHAHHHA
>>4920478
I Refuse to answer!!!!
>>
>>4920485
Hank was hiding in the basement, hank gave or make fin the letter to Melissan and Hank used Otto's time to take Frank's body on the roof and then killhimself
>>
>>4920485
You've said that Lemington's family is on the east coast
[blue]John lives in New Orleans which are considered the east coast! John is Lemington's family! Don't try to run away that easily![/blue]
You've tried to trick Italian by his unawareness of USA geography!
>>
FUCK SOORRTYT I MUST GO TO BED
now the mystery is almost solved so if someone did it before i wake up congratulations from me.
>>
>>4920486
[red] HAHAHAHAHA HANK DID NOT GIVE/MAKE THE LETTER TO MELISSA![/red]
SO VERY CLOSE! HAHAHAH
>>4920493
[red] Lemington is not related by blood to john![/red] HAHAHAHAH IT'S OVER!
>>4920496
It's all good, This mystery is FAR from being over HAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>4920506
[blue]To cover up that Rose had sex before marriage, they've made sister Abby carry her child Annabelle for her! But it turned against them, because she was now called a child of a devil and the villagers would kill anyone who tries to adopt her![/blue]
>>
>>4920515
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH [red] Rose is still a VIRGIN![/red]
HAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHA IT'S OVER! HHAHHAHAHAHA
Plus [red] If Annabell was Rose child, She would never let her be taken away![/red]
>>
>>4920521
[blue]Amanda didn't kill Rose and Abigail[/blue]
Because [blue]she was waiting for John from 1 am to 2 am as confirmed from Kissinger. Plus, the road to Applebottom's manor takes 30 minutes, so she didn't have time to go there.[/blue]
Unless [blue]Dr Kissinger is a culprit too[/blue]
>>
>>4920555
[red] Amanda did NOT kill rose and Abigail[/red]
I fucking kneel..
>>
>>4920607
How’s the time for my next blue truth!
[blue]Lemington never got out of the barrel before 3 am[/blue]
>>
>>4920644
[red] Lemington never got out of the barrel before 3 am![/red] HAHAHAHAH
>>
>>4920646
John, Annabelle, Needle and Julio are the only ones alive, and who have no alibi between 1 and 2(or at least the ones I found).
I think Annabelle, Needle and Julio are innocent and [blue]John is the one, who killed Rose and Abigail.[/blue]
And I also think that [blue]he doesn’t remember he’s the culprit[/blue]
>>
>>4920659
[red] JOHN WOULD REMEMBER KILLING ROSE![/red]
IT'S OVER HAHAHAH
>>
>>4920662
Oh, nvm, just found out Devin and Benji are still alive.
[blue]Either of those could’ve killed Rose and Abigail for 2 reasons.[/blue]
But the main one is probably [blue]to have revenge on John for what he did 9 years ago[/blue]
>>
>>4920668
[red] Only ONE person killed Abigail![/red]
H-hhaHAHAH!
>>
>>4920673
That doesn’t deny my blue truth
But ok. [blue]Devin killed Rose and Abigail[/blue]
He had the biggest grudge against John + he punched him earlier when he saved Annabelle
>>
>>4920678
Simple! [red] Devin is too much a pussy to kill someone![/red]
HAHHAHAH
>>
>>4920679
[blue]A shot of tequila and he’s the bravest guy in town[/blue]
>>
>>4920680
Shit, I kneel....
>>
>>4920683
Next on
[blue]Amanda killed Calvin since she was outside and could’ve entered the church at any time[/blue]
And
[blue]Devin decided to check on his brother - he told Benji to close his eyes, so he couldn’t ‘see’ him leaving and left the Saloon, drinking a shot beforehand to get some courage. He saw that his brother failed - he was meant to kill Duke, but he didn’t, and was laying dead himself. So he killed Duke in revenge for his brother and to get more salt on John.[/blue]

OR

[blue]Calvin killed Duke, Amanda saw that and killed Calvin in revenge.[/blue]
>>
>>4920790
HAHHAAHHAHA [red] Amanda wasn't in the church at Calvin's time of death![/red]
[red] Devin did NOT kill Duke for revenge![/red]
[red] Calvin would never kill a person he considers as a father figure![/red]
IT'S OVER!!!
>>
TL;DR I SPEAK THA BLUE TRUTH!

[Blue] Calvin went postal and took out the entire mansion rambo style. Leaving no survivors but the witch who made the gameboard to tell the tale. Then Chinese hackers invaded and changed up this shit.
>>
>>4921138
I KNEEL, I FUCKING KNEEL!
>>
>>4921129
So what about [blue]Debin killed Duke and Calvin to make it seem that Annabelle did it![/blue]
Or
[blue]Benji was the one who killed Duke and Calvin[/blue]
>>
>>4921172
[red] Devin would never kill his brother![/red]
HAHAHAHA
[red]Benji would never kill his brother![/red]
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
>>
>>4921216
[blue]Calvin died immediately[/blue]
And [blue]Calvin died in the church[/blue]
If those don’t check out it doesn’t deny that [blue]Amanda killed Calvin[/blue]
>>
>>4921231
[red] Calvin was burned alive, so he didn't die immediately![/red]
[red] Calvin died in the church!!![/red]
And for your last blue truth! [red] Amanda did NOT kill Calvin![/red] IT'S OVER HAHAHAHHHA
>>
>>4920506
Hank can put the letter after Lemington killed Melissa and injured Frank
>>
>>4921243
[red] Hank never had a letter to place![/red]
It's OVER!!!
>>
>>4921244
THE LETTER WAS INSIDE THE ROOM FROM THE START
>>
>>4921247
[red] THE LETTER WAS NOT IN FRANK AND MEL'S ROOM WHEN JOHN WOKE UP![/red] HAHAHHAHAHAHAH
>>
>>4921250
I think [blue]Amanda gave Mel the letter or asked someone else to give it to her[/blue]
>>
>>4921250
........JUST FOR ASK........HANK GIVE/MAKE FIND THE LETTER TO FRANK NOT MELISSA

just for ask
>>
>>4921258
[red] The letter was not handed in person![/red] HAHAHAHA
>>4921260
[red] hank never gave or placed the letter for Frank nor Melissa![/red]
HAHAHAHHAAHH IT'S OVER!!!!
>>
>>4921250
[blue]The letter was placed right in front of Mel’s room’s door[/blue]
>>
>>4921267
THE LETTER WAS PLACE BY AN ACCOMPLICE OR A CULPRIT DURING THE INSPECTION OF THE BODIES

HAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH IS OVER IT'S FUCKING OVER
>>
>>4921271
[red] The letter wa NOT placed in front of Frank and Mel's room door![/red]
>>4921273
[red] The letter was NOT placed on the corpse of mel while inspecting the body![/red]
>>
>>4921250
OH FUCK THE LETTER WAS PLACE AFTER JOHN'S WAKE UP AND BEFORE MELISSA MURDER

NOW IT'S OVER
>>
>>4921275
[blue]They got the letter in the night that’s why they don’t say that they don’t remember what happened in purple[/blue]
>>
>>4921279
I Refuse to answer!!! TELL ME WHEN IT COULD'VE BEEN DONE AND BY WHO!
>>4921282
[red] Frank and Melissa received no letter during the night![/red] HAHAHAHAHAH
>>
>>4921283
happened when John inspect Rose Room , Hank and Otto, the accomlices, were outside and their position unknow they could do that
>>
>>4921287
[red] The letter was placed before John saw roses Room![/red]
HAHHHAHA
>>
>>4921293
[blue]The letter was placed on Frank’s or Mel’s horses, so they would’ve seen it[/blue]
>>
>>4921295
HAHAHAHAHA [red] No note or letter was placed on Frank's nor Mel's Horses![/red] HAHAHAHAHH
>>
>>4921293
the ever better When Battler wake Up Amanda was outside from his room so she would be able to put the letter
>>
>>4921299
HAHAHAHAH [red] Amanda placed NO letter![/red]
IT'S OVER!!!
>>
>>4921300
Otto was outside John's room when wake up so he can do it
>>
>>4921302
[red] The letter was placed after John's group left the saloon![/red] HAHAHAHHA WHAT NOW! DON'T FORGET OTTO LEFT WITh JOHN AND THEM! AHAHHAHAHA
>>
>>4921303
[blue]The letter was placed when they ran to their horses, so they don’t notice getting it in the commotion[/blue]
>>
>>4921303
HANK NEVER RUN INTO THE MANOR SO HE CAN PLACE THE LETTER DURING THE TRAVEL OF JOHN TO ROSE'S ROOM
>>
>>4921304
[red] The letter was NOT placed on Frank and Melissa from when john woke up to when they returned to the saloon![/red] HAHAHA
>>4921310
[red] HANK DID NOT PLACE THE LETTER ANYWHERE! HAHHAHAH[/red]
IT'S OVER!!!
>>
File: 1482497462506.png (109 KB, 323x424)
109 KB
109 KB .png
>>4921313
LEM PLACED THE LETTER THEN RUSH LIKE A MADMEN TO CLOSED IMSELF INSIDE ROSE'S ROOM BEFORE JOHN CAME

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH IDRTY WITCH YOU WILL NEVER RECOVER
>>
>>4921315
HAHAHAHAHHA [red] IT'S IMPOSSIBLE FOR LEMINGTON TO PLACE THE LETTER![/red] HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH IT'S OVER KNEEL AND ACCEPT THAT THE MURDERS WERE FROM THE DEVIL!!!
>>
>>4921320
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

DENY THIS WITCH Rusty placed the letter before getting killed
>>
>>4921328
[red] RUSTY WAS DEAD BEFORE JOHN WOKE UP![/red] HAHAHHAHAHAHA KNEEELLL!!!!!!
>>
>>4921334
Annabelle put it
I AM DEAD INSIDE
>>
>>4921364
HAHAHAHAHAHAH COME ON! THINK YOU'RE FORGETTING ONE VERY VERY IMPORTANT PERSON!!! [red] Annabell did NOT place a letter anywhere![/red]
HAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>4921366
LMAO I KNEEL
Dweeb put it then he reushed like a madmen to kill himself in his room

Based solution
you defaut me
>>
>>4921372
[red] Dweebis was already dead by the time John woke up![/red]
THINK ITALIANON THINK! WHO ELSE WAS IN THE SALOON!!!
>>
>>4921373
Otto place the letter when John was going to Rose's room
he is the only 1 in the saloon who didnt go to the manor but he can't the red trut
>>
>>4921374
Red truth? HAAHAHHA Show this red truth you speak of!
>>
>>4921389
o fuck i assumed a normal text as red truth this is why i did all this shit

sorry to make you waste so much time
>>
>>4921390
HAHAHAHHAHAHA YOU FELL FOR MY TRICK HHAHHAHAHAHA
>>
>>4921394

The culprits are Amanda,Hank and Lem with Dweeb and Otto as accomplices, During the nigth Amanda killed the priest and the nun then closed the door with a key gave by 1 of the accomplices, then Hank killed Rosa and her mother in her room, Lem enter, closed the door and hide in a trash bag so Amanda the next morning could transport him outside without being spotted. Dweeb faked his death

The same nigth Rose killed Rusty and bring him into his basement where, the next day, Hank closed the door from inside and escaped when John's group was focus on rusty's body, at the same time Lem killed Melissa and just injured Frank to be able to use him in another part of the plan then the letter placed by otto in the morning would make a certain person doubt, Lem Finished closed the door's with the Rusty's key and return to John's group

after another division Otto met Amanda and, after understand what was the only way to save Annabelle, he let Amanda stab him, then fake an act and run into field, this to make people suspect of a men and not of Annabelle and at the same time give Hank to Hank to take Frank on the roof then he killed him and himself, the story ended with Lem blocking Benji's view allowing Amanda to exit from the Saloon and kill Duke and Calvin.

3 motives
Save Annabelle from her deat from Hank and Otto, Revange against Neebdle who ruin her relationship with John for Amanda and escape with Annabelle for Lem

NOW IS FIXED KNEEL WITCH
>>
>>4921403
HAHAHAHHAHA [red] Hank Is NOT a culprit![red]
[red] A culprit cannot die until the end of the story![/red]
[red] Dweeb did NOT fake his death![/red]
[red] AMANDA DID NOT KILL DUKE AND CALVIN![/red]
IT'S OVER IT'S FUCKING OVER!!! HOW WERE FRANK AND HANK'S BODIES PUT UP ON THE ROOF HUH!!!!!
>>
>>4921410
sorry i made a mistake

The culprits are Amanda and Lem with Dweeb,Hank and Otto as accomplices, During the nigth Amanda killed the priest and the nun then closed the door with a key gave by 1 of the accomplices, then Lem killed Rosa and her mother in her room, closed the door and hide in a trash bag so Amanda the next morning could transport him outside without being spotted. Dweeb killed himself in his closed room

The same nigth Rose killed Rusty and bring him into his basement where, the next day, Hank closed the door from inside and escaped when John's group was focus on rusty's body, at the same time Lem killed Melissa and just injured Frank to be able to use him in another part of the plan then the letter placed by otto in the morning would make a certain person doubt, Lem Finished closed the door's with the Rusty's key and return to John's group

after another division Otto met Amanda and, after understand what was the only way to save Annabelle, he let Amanda stab him, then fake an act and run into field, this to make people suspect of a men and not of Annabelle and at the same time give Hank to Hank to take Frank on the roof then with a cannon shot that destroyed their body once reached the roof, the story ended with Amanda blocking Benji's view allowing Lem to exit from the Saloon and kill Duke and Calvin.

3 motives
Save Annabelle from her deat from Hank and Otto, Revange against Neebdle who ruin her relationship with John for Amanda and escape with Annabelle for Lem

NOW IS FIXED KNEEL WITCH
>>
>>4921420
>>4921410
forgot the blue pls sorry for this time
>>
>>4921420
But Lem was in the barrel till 3 am as confirmed by Kissinger
>>
>>4921420
[red] Hank was already dead by the time the group finds Otto![/red]
[red]Lemington did NOT kill nor torture Frank and Melissa![/red] Don't forget he was in the saloon by the time the bell was rung!
[red] No cannon was used to place Frank and Hanks bodies on the roof![/red]
HAHAHAHAH it's OVER!
>>4921433
Does being in a barrel prevent you from killing ;)
>>
>>4921434
Lem or Amanda killed Hank then on of the 2 take Hank and Frank body on the church and push them down from the bell tower but on the gounrd there was a trampoline that make their body reach the roof

Amanda killed Melissa and torture frank
>>
>>4921434
How do you even burn someone from inside out? The only thing that comes in mind is poison, but we have [blue]Knox’s 4th[/blue]
>>
>>4921442
old REAL whiskey that modern cocktails faggot can't endure
>>
>>4921442
Trust me [red] All clues needed to solve this mystery are in the text![/red] HAHAHAHAHA You'll realize it soon i hope!
>>
>>4921440
[red] It's IMPOSSIBLE to use to trampoline from the bell tower to reach the roof of rusty's saloon![/red]
[red] Amanda can't kill Melissa and tourtue frank at the same time![/red] HAHAHAHAH
>>
>>4921446
I’ve already said that [blue]Amanda killed Mel, while Otto was torturing Frank[/blue]
>>
>>4921449
I Kneel! HAHAHAHA
>>
>>4921449
my same solution
>>4921446
you can use the trampoline to reach the roof

deny this if you can
>>
>>4921452
I refuse!!
>>
>>4921445
[blue]The culprit made Calvin and Duke eat roasting-hot coal[/blue]
>>
>>4921454
after otto gave enougth time Lem or Amanda could use the trampoline to put Hank and Frank body on the roof

AND WITH THIS YOUR REQUIEM IS OVER
>>
File: 1623677516091.png (16 KB, 400x400)
16 KB
16 KB .png
>>4921454
The culprits are Amanda and Lem with Dweeb,Hank and Otto as accomplices, During the nigth Amanda killed the priest and the nun then closed the door with a key gave by 1 of the accomplices, then Lem killed Rosa and her mother in her room, closed the door and hide in a trash bag so Amanda the next morning could transport him outside without being spotted. Dweeb killed himself in his closed room

The same nigth Rose killed Rusty and bring him into his basement where, the next day, Hank closed the door from inside and escaped when John's group was focus on rusty's body, at the same time Amanda killed Melissa and Otto injured Frank to be able to use him in another part of the plan then the letter placed by otto in the morning would make a certain person doubt, otto Finished by closing the door's with the Rusty's key and return to John's group

after another division Otto met Amanda and, after understand what was the only way to save Annabelle, he let Amanda stab him, then fake an act and run into field, this to make people suspect of a men and not of Annabelle, thank this time Amanda by using a trampoline put Hank and Frank body on the roof, the story ended with Amanda blocking Benji's view allowing Lem to exit from the Saloon and kill Duke and Calvin.

3 motives

NOW IS OVER WITCH
>>
>>4921456
[red] Coal had nothing to do with Duke and Calvin DEATH![/red] HHAHAHAHHAHAAH!!
>>4921457
I r-refuse!
>>4921463
HAHAHAHAHAH [red] RUSTY'S CORSPE WAS NOT IN THE SALOON WHEN JOHN'S GROUP ENTERED THE SALOON![/red]
[red] LEMINGTON DID NOT LEAVE ROSES ROOM IN A TRASH BAG![/red]
[red] AMANDA COULDN'T HAVE PUT FRANKS AND HANKS BODY ON THE ROOF![/red]

IT'S OVER IT'S FUCKING OVER!!!
>>
>>4921466
Maybe [blue]culprit made them eat small bombs fireworks![/blue]
>>
File: 1621244211234.png (11 KB, 400x400)
11 KB
11 KB .png
>>4921466
The culprits are Amanda and Lem with Dweeb,Hank and Otto as accomplices, During the nigth Amanda killed the priest and the nun then closed the door with a key gave by 1 of the accomplices, then Lem killed Rosa and her mother in her room, Hank closed the door and hide in a trash bag so Amanda the next morning could transport him outside without being spotted. Dweeb killed himself in his closed room

The same nigth Rose killed Rusty the next day Otto put Rusty body in the basement and Hank closed the door from inside and escaped when John's group was focus on rusty's body, at the same time Amanda killed Melissa and Otto injured Frank to be able to use him in another part of the plan then the letter placed by otto in the morning would make a certain person doubt, otto Finished by closing the door's with the Rusty's key and return to John's group

after another division Otto met Amanda and, after understand what was the only way to save Annabelle, he let Amanda stab him, then fake an act and run into field, this to make people suspect of a men and not of Annabelle, thank this time Lem by using a trampoline put Hank and Frank body on the roof, the story ended with Amanda blocking Benji's view allowing Lem to exit from the Saloon and kill Duke and Calvin.

3 motives

YOU ARE DEAD ACCEPT THE DEFAUT
>>
>>4921473
I think that [blue]Lem is not the culprit[/blue]
>>
>>4921475
Farmer Krauss Kinda admit it from the start
>>
>>4921469
[red] The use of any small explosives would be heard from the church![/red]
[red] The group did NOT hear any explosions![/red]
IT'S OVER!!!
>>4921473
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH [red] HANK WAS NEVER IN ROSES ROOM! [/red]
HOW COULD OTTO PUT RUSTY'S BODY IN THE BASEMENT IF HE WAS HELPING AMANDA??
HAHAHAHAHAHAH IT'S OVER KNEEL!!
>>4921475
I'll give this one to you guys Lemington IS the culprit ;)
>>
>>4921493
Ok, say it in red then
>>
>>4921495
Where's the fun in that?
>>
>>4921493
Hank put rusty body the next morning in the basement
Lem was just hiding in the room and waited for everyone exit out with the waste to escape
if not
Annabelle closed rose's roo from inside and escaped with the bag
>>
Lemington: “Amanda? Well, she’s a bit of a long story. Before you left she was gone for a year off looking for some family, and once she came back she was really mad that you left without saying goodbye.
What family
>>
>>4921501
Your first blue theory has already been debunked here!
[red] RUSTY'S CORPSE WAS NOT IN THE SALOON WHEN JOHN'S GROUP ENTERED THE SALOON[/red]
[red]Roses room was sealed after the group left! there's no way to enter or leave the room![/red]
I ask you is there ANY other way to enter Roses room! THINK!
>>
>>4921507
Simple, She could simply be looking for any sort of family she has left back in kentucky!
>>
>>4921508
>RUSTY'S CORPSE WAS NOT IN THE SALOON WHEN JOHN'S GROUP ENTERED THE SALOON
explain better this red truth

>I ask you is there ANY other way to enter Roses room! THINK!
the window how Rose take a trash bag with you inside
>>
>>4921512
[red] When Duke,John,Lemington and Calvin went into the saloon to look for Rusty, Rusty's body was NOT in the building![/red]

Could be! Try making it in a blue theory!
>>
>>4921514
Rose take the barrel with inside Lem , after enter in the room he poisoned them in secret , then Amanda put outside Lem and creturn in her room
>>
>>4921517
[red] NO posion was used in this mystery![/red] IT'S OVER!!!
>>
>>4921539
after Rose put lem's barrel inside her Room Lem could have kill them with an X method that could allowed Rose to die only after putting outside the barrel and return in her room
>>
>>4921542
HAHAHAHAHAH [red] Knox's 8th: It is forbidden for the case to be resolved with clues that are not presented [/red] IT'S OVER HHAHAHAHHA
>>
>>4921547
when Lem was inside the room he put cave tnt and explode when he was outside and rose inside
>>
>>4921548
[red] Tnt has NO part in these set of murders![/red]
KNEEL!
>>
>>4921549
Rose was an accomplice and let Lem enter then he killed abigal and mortal stab Rose, before dying he let Lem exit from the room and then closed it
>>
>>4921552
[red] ROSE IS NOT AN ACCOMPLICE![/red]
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
IT"S OVER KNEEL!!!
>>
>>4921555
Lem put a wild beast inside the rooom that killed Rose and Abigale

FUCK FUCK FUCK I NEED TO THINK
>>
>>4921557
[red] NO ANIMALS WERE USED TO COMMIT MURDER IN THIS STORY![/red]
HAHAHAHAHA THINK THINK THINK HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA KNEEELLLLLLLL!!!! HAHAHAHAHHAHAH
>>
>>4921560
you said to find another method to enter but THE PROBLEM IS EXIT
>>
>>4921560
[blue]Only the door got sealed, so they could’ve escaped through the window[/blue]
>>
>>4921591
You're gonna have to think about EVERY possibility!
>>4921617
[red] Once the door was sealed, The windows and every other entry/exit was closed![/red] HAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>4921636
lem exit from the wondowmeanwhile John was ourside with the waste and was locking the door

Sound very strange but why not
>>
>>4921647
HAHAHAHH [red] All of the windows in Rose's room are LOCKED![/red] HAHAHHAHAHA!
>>
>>4921649
All the time?
>>
>>4921651
[red] All windows in rose room have been locked since John left for the party![/red]
>>
>>4921652
oil instead of whiskey is not poisoning
>>
>>4921670
[red] Whiskey isn't poision![/red]
I wonder where this is coming from!
[red] Oil is NOT poison![/red]
>>
>>4921672
the barrel with inside Lem was full of something that Rose and her mother wanted to Drink , but instead Lem cover himself with OIL inside the barrel , so Rose and Abigal drank OIL that killed them soon after Rose take the barrel out of her room
>>
>>4921675
[red] The cause of death for the first murder was NOT from poisoning or ingesting something![/red]
>>
>>4921679
when Otto left the group to check on Annabelle instead he rushed like a madman into Rose's room, chianed the door, hide in a trashbag and exit when Amanda take his bag outside the room

you fooled me but now is over
>>
>>4921683
HAHAHAHAHAH [red] Otto was NEVER in Rose's room![/red]
HAHAHAHHA KNEEEL!!!!
>>
>>4921685
I ATE YOU
I FUCKING HATE YOU DIRTY FARMER WITCH
FUCK FUCK
>>
>>4921686
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH IT'S OVER!!! KNEEELLLLLL HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
>>
File: we.png (176 KB, 464x441)
176 KB
176 KB .png
>>4921687
NEVER
Lem killed Rose and Amanda then closed himself and waited for John opening of the door then.......he escaped when people were focus on rose and abigal bodies

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>4921691
HAHAHAHAHAH [red] LEMINGTON WOULD BE NOTICED BY THE GROUP IF HE TRIED TO ESCAPE FROM ROSES ROOM WITH THEM IN IT HAHAHAHAHAH[/red]
KNEEL FUCKING KNEEL!!!
>>
>>4921693
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I WILL NEVER KNEEL TO A FARMER

removing the trash is a difficult and long process, so Lem could cordinate with rose to eit from the room when she was the only 1 in the room and the others were outside
>>
Didn’t I prove yesterday that Devin was the one who killed Rose and Abigail? Or was I just hard trolled by Krauss?
>>
>>4921697
[red] John and Duke were in the room the whole time while the trash was being removed![/red]
HAHAAHHAHAH
>>4921700
HAHAHAHAH DID YOU PROVE IT!??? HAHAHAHAHAHHA
>>
>>4921701
Well I wasn’t denied, so it’s a win in my book
>>
>>4921701
Lem exit from the room not inside a bag but inside a barrel transport by Amanda
>>
i go to sleep again my job was usless
SAD
>>
>>4921703
Hahahaha! Looks like we'll just have to wait for my next move!
>>4921704
[red]Lemington did NOT exit the room in a barrel![/red]
HAHAHAHAHAH
>>4921717
It's all good, Tomorrow this mystery will be put to sleep for certain!
>>
>>4921742
[blue]When Julio said that they burned from inside out, he used a double metaphor: first is them getting shot or as we could say ‘fired at’ and the second one is getting removed from their positions as sheriffs, or getting ‘fired’. So we can assume that they got fired at by a gun, which fired them from their work, hence getting burned from inside out![/blue]
KNEEL
>>
>>4921758
I didn't even think of that kino metaphor, But it works on so many levels once you find the truth!
[red] Their innards were melted, A gunshot alone wouldn't do that![/red]
IT'S OVER!
>>
>>4921777
[blue]Gunshot alone wouldn’t do that, but what about a burning bullet? Or how do you call that shit?[/blue]
>>
>>4921781
SHITTTT I Kneel!
>>
>>4921788
Wait what? Did no one hear a gunshot?
>>
>>4921793
Simple, Quiet bullets ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
>>
>>4921795
Oh, quiet burning bullets, of course, how didn’t I think of that sooner?
>>
>>4921798
It's all according to the plan!
>>
>>4921800
I still can’t even think what John’s sin is. I’ll skim through the mystery today in the evening once more.
Time to get some sleep, good night
>>
>>4921803
Good night! Let's put an end to this mystery tomorrow!
>>
Hello I am back after a slight break, did anyone manage to figure out who killed traveling salesman or the sin?
>>
File: wil_a12_komaru1.png (870 KB, 957x1227)
870 KB
870 KB .png
I'm gonna be honest with you, I'm completely lost when it comes to the whodunnit and howdunnit for this mystery. There's just too much going on and it's hard to keep up with, and even harder to come up with new theories that haven't been suggested already. What I'm gonna focus on instead is exploring the heart of the mystery and finding out the whydunnit, namely John's sin, Lemington's part in John's sin, the connection between Annabelle and John, and what the culprit's motive for all the murders are, assuming there's one culprit or a group of culprits with the same goal, and not multiple groups of culprits with separate goals.

Now, there's something I noticed regarding John, Lemington, and Calvin. Here >>4911190 Calvin mentions owing John a favor, which John doesn't seem to recall, but before John could finish inquiring regarding this favor, he is interrupted by Lemington. It's possible that [blue]Lemington has a good reason to prevent John from knowing what favor Calvin is refering to[/blue]. Another possibility is that [blue]Lemington once did Calvin a favor while Lemington was disguised as or pretending to be John.[/blue] Or perhaps, [blue]this favor is connected to the incident where John beat up Calvin when they were kids[/blue] >>4911299.

I'm still confused when it comes to Annabelle, though. I guess I have a favor to ask of the gamemaster, if nothing else. Can you repeat this in red: "Sister Abby gave birth to Annabelle."? All you previously said regarding Sister Abby and Annabelle was that "[red]everybody knows Sister Abby to be the mom of Annabelle[/red]", but that doesn't necessarily mean that Sister Abby is Annabelle's biological mother. [blue]"Mom" in this context could simply refer to a mother figure that helped raise and take care of a child, in this case Sister Abby was a mother figure to Annabelle. Annabelle's biological mother is someone else.[/blue]

>>4922277
All we know is that [red]the original sin we hear about is related to the wrathful sin, Lemington had a part in John's sin, Lucy's death is connected to and plays a part in John's sin, and Mayor Applebottom helped cover up John's sin. John's sin has nothing to do with everyone living in Crestwood, or John leaving Amanda.[/red] Not sure if directly related to John's sin, but [red]John had something to do with Annabelle's birth.[/red] We also know that Dr. Kissinger hates John because of his sin, and we have this red to confirm it "[red]in order for Dr. Kissinger to hate John as much as he does, then his wrathful sin will have to be much more dark and brutal than John beating the O'hare brothers[/red]". From that I suppose we can also gather that John's sin is dark and brutal.

As for who killed the travelling salesman, I don't think we know exactly who did it, but it's very likely that it was someone from Crestwood other than John, since John wasn't in Crestwood at the time.
>>
>>4922317
My issue is that, Lucy death is just simply her going to the town to pick up package for John and getting TB? At least my blue never got denied. >>4917147
I could never figure out how that is even remotely relevant to his sin.

It seems like anons above are trying to go for Amanda and Lem culprit theory, but I think figuring out the sin first is the proper way to go.
[blue] John sinned before leaving the town [/blue]
>>
>>4922367
Was it ever confirmed that tuberculosis is the cause of Lucy's death? You could have tuberculosis and still die by getting stabbed or shot.
>>
>>4922376
>>4916816
>>
>>4922317
HAHAHAHA Don't worry, The culprits become completely obvious once John sin is exposed!

As for Calvin owing John a "Favor!" [red] Lemington just wanted to leave before Another scuffle breaks out! He has no idea what "Favor" Calvin is talking about![/red]
[red] Lemington couldn't have pretended to be John, Disguises do not work in this mystery![/red]

I refuse to repeat your red! You COULD be right, Or I could just be a dick! HAHHAHAHAHA
[red] There are many mother figures in Annabell's life![/red] h-hahahahaha!

HAHAHHAHAHAHA ONE HINT IS WHAT I'LL GIVE YOU ALL! WHO IN THE STORY WAS PREPARED TO MURDER JOHN WITHOUT HESITATION!

>>4922367
I'll repeat it! [red] John's sin happened before he left town![/red] HAHAHAHAHAH
>>
>>4922424
If the story can be trusted, John was fearing for his life twice.
*Why, Why is Dr.Kissinger Lying to me? That isn’t what happened, I remembered something about my mom then he put me to sleep with a sedative. I can’t shake the feeling that I’m in danger, so I better play along for now.*
and
*Right before I can even finish my words, I get an overwhelming feeling that if I finish my sentence Amanda will kill me right here and now. I can sense murderous intent in her eyes. Before I can even respond the door is slammed open hitting Annabell*
>>
>>4922432
HAHAHAHAHAHA What do you think it all means! HHAHAHHAHA
>>
>>4922436
[blue] Since Dr.Kissinger is a nice guy, he would never kill anyone unless it was by accident [/blue]
[blue] Amanda is mentally insane when it comes to Annabelle [/blue]
[blue] Amanda would be able to kill a person to protect Annabelle [/blue]
>>
>>4922441
[red] Dr.kissinger doesn't have the heart to kill someone![/red]
[red] Amanda is desperate for any type of affection![/red]
[red] Amanda wouldn't kill to protect someone she considers a sister![/red]

And to help put this mystery to rest!
[red] If John never returned to this town The murders we see would've never occurred[/red]
HAHAHAHHA
>>
>>4922443
[blue] Amanda doesn't consider Annabelle her sister [/blue]
[blue] Amanda hates the town [/blue]
>>
>>4922446
HAHAHHAHA[red] Amanda considered Annabell her sister![/red]
[red] Amanda Doesn't hate the entire town![/red]
KNEEL!
>>
>>4922448
[blue] Amanda was envious of John and Rose [/blue]
[blue] Amanda hated Duke [/blue]
[blue] The sin Amanda is asking John about is the same Wrathful sin that caused the murders [/blue]
>>
>>4922458
[red] Amanda WAS envious of John and Rose, But not to the extent to murder![/red]
[red] Amanda Disliked Duke heavily, But she couldn't bring herself to hate him![/red]
[red] Amanda was asking John about the same wrathful sin he committed before he left![/red]
IT'S OVER!!
>>
>>4922463
[blue] Amanda witnessed John sin being committed, that's why she knew about it [/blue]
>>
>>4922468
HAHAHHAHAH I KNEEL! [red] Amanda WITNESSED JOHN COMMITTING THE WRATHFUL SIN![/red]
>>
the sin is john killed Needle's son
>>
>>4922473
[red] Needle Never had a son until recently![/red]
KNEEL!
>>
>>4922478
[blue] John and Amanda are the only people that witnessed John sin [/blue]
[blue] John, Amanda, Duke, Needle are the only people that originally knew about John sin [/blue]
>>
>>4922480
[red] John and Amanda are NOT the only people who witnessed John's sin![/red]
[red]John, Amanda, Duke, and Needle are NOT the only people to originally know about John's sin![/red]
>>
>>4922490
[blue] John, Amanda, Duke, and Needle, Kissinger are the only people that know about John sin[/blue]
>>
>>4922490
[blue]John committed his wrathful sin during or shortly after Lucy's funeral.[/blue]
>>
>>4922497
[red] John, Amanda, Duke, and Needle, Kissinger are NOT the only people that know about John sin[/red]
HAHAHAHAHAH
>>4922499
[red] John's sin was committed right before he left![/red]
>>
>>4922503
Quick question, where is Duke's house located? Is it in Crestwood? Outside of Crestwood? I'm guessing Duke's house is where John and Lucy used to live as well. Or does Duke live in the sheriff's office? Is that also where John's old home is?
>>
>>4922511
Duke's house is located on his own small plot of land northwest of the town. So he doesn't really live in the town!
>>
>>4922490
The Rose of the Sin of Battler and the Rose of this crime are 2 different persons
>>
>>4922515
HAHAHAHAHAH [red] There is only ONE Rose in this mystery![/red] HAHAHAHAH KNEEL!
>>
>>4922518
JOHN TRIED TO KILLHIMSELF , THIS IS HIS SIN
>>
>>4922522
[red] John NEVER tried to kill himself![/red]
KNEEL!
>>
>>4922518
I clearly lack love to see the heart of this tale.
[blue] Without love, it cannot be sneed [/blue]
[blue] Less than 7 people know about John sin [/blue]
>>
>>4922524
[red] Sadly, This is a very Loveless tale! However It's up to YOU if this story ends with or without love![/red]
[red] About SEVEN people know about John's sin![/red]
IT'S OVER! KNEEL!
>>
How old was John when he left the town, again?
>>
>>4922533
[red] John left town when he was 13![/red]
>>
>>4922530
Does the 7 include John?
[blue] John, Amanda, Duke, and Needle, Kissinger, Lemington , Rose know John sin [/blue]
>>
>>4922538
That seven does NOT include John! also
[red] Rose Has no idea about John's horrific SIN![/red]
>>
>>4922530
the seven people are Amanda, John, Needle and Duke, the people present during the sin and Kissinger, the priest and the nun the people who help to cover it [/blue

KNEEL
>>
>>4922541
OKAY IT HAS TO BE THIS THEN!
[blue] Amanda, Duke, Nedlee, Lemington, Kissinger, Abby , Ms.Applebottom [/blue] Are the only people that know about John sin
>>
>>4922543
AHHAHAH [red] John wouldn't be counted among the seven people![/red]
>>4922544
[red] Mayor Applebottom made sure his family never found out John's Terrible sin! so Ms.Applebottom Doesn't know![/red]
HAHAHAHAHAH KNEEL!
>>
>>4922541
Frank's son raped Amanda and make her pregrant so John killed him or at least tried, So to avoiid a civil(legal) war in the village Needle cover this and make Annabelle being the child of the nun
>>
>>4922553
[red] Frank and Melissa don't have any kids! and the one they did have died from miscarrage![/red]
HAHAHAHAHA KNEEL!!
Also I would never make the protagonist a cuck!
>>
>>4922550
the seven people are Amanda, Otto, Needle and Duke, the people present during the sin and Kissinger, the priest and the nun the people who help to cover it
if not
the seven people are Amanda, Hank, Needle and Duke, the people present during the sin and Kissinger, the priest and the nun the people who help to cover it

they are the accomplices so
>>
>>4922557
[red] Otto and Hank have no idea what John's sin was![/red]
IT'S OVER!!
>>
>>4922556
Melissa indirectly killed John's mother true or not he accused her of everything so killed his unborn baby
>>
>>4922562
[red] Melissa had no part in Lucy's death![/red]
HHAHAHAHAH KNEEL!
>>
>>4922550
[blue] Amanda, Duke, Nedlee, Lemington, Kissinger, Abby ,Calvin? [/blue]
[blue] The favor Calvin owns is related to the sin [/blue]
>>
>>4922564
DOESN'T MATTER JOHN BELIVE IT , SO EVEN IF IS A LIE HE WOULD ACCUSE HER

KNEEL
>>
>>4922566
Nope! [red] Calvin knows nothing about John's sin![/red]
Who else could it be?? HAHAHHHAH
>>4922567
[red] John does NOT blame Melissa for Lucy's Death![/red]
IT'S OVER! KNEEL!!
>>
>>4922571
Okay I'm a bit lost about the 7th, it's either this or the one and only Julio.
[blue] Amanda, Duke, Nedlee, Lemington, Kissinger, Abby ,Annabelle know about John sin[/blue]
>>
>>4922571
fake he said it during the funeral
*Aunt Melissa pulls me close to her and holds me tight. I wish she was dead.*
>>
>>4922580
Isn't there ONE other person you're forgetting about? ;) HAHHAHAH
>>4922582
That's just John being an edgy retard!
>>
>>4922584
Okay theres no way but.
[blue] [blue] Amanda, Duke, Nedlee, Lemington, Kissinger, Abby ,Lucy know about John sin [/blue]
Well actually now that I think about it,
[blue] [blue] Amanda, Duke, Nedlee, Lemington, Kissinger, Abby ,Rusty know about John sin [/blue] makes the most sense.
>>
>>4922586
Come on anon, You've got to be pulling my leg!
[red] Lucy and Rusty does not know about John's sin![/red]
>>
>>4922589
the seven people are Amanda, Rose, Needle and Duke, the people present during the sin and Kissinger, the priest and the nun the people who help to cover it

KNEEL FUCKING KNEEL
>>
>>4922589
[blue]Amanda, Duke, Needle, Lemington, Kissinger, Abby, and Dave know about John's sin.[/blue]
>>
>>4922592
[red]Rose Has no idea about John's horrific SIN![/red]
>>4922593
I Kneel!!!
>>
>>4922601
This might sound crazy, but I have to get it out there. [blue]John's sin involves hurting Annabelle's mother while she was still pregnant with Annabelle. Because of this, Annabelle was born with a deformed heart.[/blue]
>>
>>4922601
I FORGOT LEM HOLY SHIT
>>
So it really seems like the culprits are Amanda and Lemington, what the fuck was the sin tho.
[blue] Only John, Amanda, Lemnigton were present when the sin was committed by John [/blue]
>>
>>4922608
WE NEED TO DISCOVER HOW CAN LEM EXIT FROM ROSE'S ROOM THEN THE MYSTERY IS OVER AND ONLY THE MOTIVE IS LEFT
>>4922424
>>
>>4922601
Lem enter in Rose Room after she was dead and before John enter

Deny this if you can't , ok is just begging but if i must break my mind i want at least some hope
>>
>>4922609
This was probably denied before but.
[blue] Lemington left while hiding in the armfuls of clothes, and re-joined the culprit+accomplice group consisting of Annabell, Hank, Otto, Lemington, And Julio when going back to the mansion [/blue]
>>
>>4922603
What a horrible idea, John would never do something like that. [red] John would NEVER hurt a pregnant woman![/red]...
>>4922608
[red] Lemington was NOT present when JOhn committed his horrible sin![/red]
>>4922610
[red] Lemington Entered Rose's Room after The corpses were in there![/red]
Kneel!
>>4922612
[red] Lemington was NOT hiding in the armfuls of clothes![/red] It's over!
>>
>>4922615
Lem exit from the window meanwhile Rose closed it when John was distructed by the bodies
>>
>>4922616
But don't you remember! [red] all the windows are locked in Rose's Room![/red]
How else could Lemington escape! There has to be another way!
>>
>>4922615
[blue]John left the town because of the sin[/blue]
>>
>>4922619
[red] John left Crestwood because of his Horrific sin![/red]
>>
>>4922618
Pic related Lem in Rose's room
>>
>>4922618
[blue] there is a way for lem to escape [/blue]
[blue] the windows are closed at the time of the red truth being spoken, that doesnt mean they were closed the WHOLE time [/blue]
>>
>>4922622
[red] Kino![/red]
>>4922623
[red] If Lemington were in Rose's room, Then there exists a way to escape besides the door and the locked windows![/red]
[red] Rose's windows were locked since the beginning of the story and have remained locked since![/red]
KNEEL!
>>
>>4922615
>>4922609
I think we already established that [blue]Lemington was the one who set the door chain to Rose's room and then hid in one of the trash bags. Amanda helped move the trash bag containing Lemington outside the room, after which Lemington got outside of the trash bag and rejoined the group along with Annabelle, Hank, Otto, and Julio.[/blue] You denied armfuls of clothes, but you already confirmed that [red]anybody could hide in one of the trash bags.[/red] Also, Lemington entering Rose's room after their corpses were in there doesn't deny anything. We also know that [red]Lemington didn't kill Rose and Abigail.[/red]
>>
>>4922625
Knox 3rd, Not more than one secret room or passage is allowable.
[blue] Rose room has a secret passage [/blue]
[blue] The windows are missing glass panels inside [/blue]
>>
>>4922627
I still don’t think that Lem is the culprit. He was stuck in the barrel until 3 am
>>
>>4922627
>>4921466
LEMINGTON DID NOT LEAVE ROSES ROOM IN A TRASH BAG!
>>
>>4922625
LEM CREATED AN HOLE IN THE FLOOR
>>
>>4922631
Alright, guess I missed that as well, again.
>>
>>4922627
[red]Lemigton would be too HEAVY to pick up![/red] HAHAHHAHAHAHH HAHHH WHAT IF LEMINGTON ONLY KILLED ONE PERSON!, ROSE PER SAY! MY RED TRUTH WOULD STILL HOLD!! HAHAHAHAH
>>4922629
[red] There exist NO secret passage in Rose's Room![/red]
[red] The windows are in perfect condition![/red]
HAHAHAH KNEEL!
>>4922630
WHAT IF HE HAD TWO HOLES AT THE BOTTOM OF THE BARREL AND WALKED TO THE MANOR! HAHAHAHAHAHAAHH
>>4922632
[red] NO HOLES OR EXIST WERE MADE IN THIS STORY![/red]
KNEEL!!!
>>
>>4922627
nope Lem killed them since Amanda didn't
>>
>>4922638
INSIDE ROSE'S ROOM THERE IS ANOTHER ROOM , BY ENTERING IN THAT ROOM LEM COULD ESCAPE
>>
>>4922639
Devin killed them
>>
>>4922638
[blue] Lemington HID in the trashbag, however he left the trashbag and then left the room while his friend was covering for him [/blue]
>>
>>4922644
i remember that Farmer Krauss stated that Lem could kill them even inside a Barrel
>>
>>4922643
[red] THERE EXIST NO ENTRY TO ANOTHER ROOM IN ROSE'S ROOM[/red] KNEEL!
>>4922645
[red] LEMINGTON WOULD BE NOTICED IF HE TRIED TO SNEAK OUT OF ROSES ROOM WHEN THE GROUP OPENED THE DOOR![/red] KNEEL!
>>
>>4922651
And you believed that?
>>
>>4922654
[blue] but he didnt sneak out when they opened the door, he did it when they were moving the trash and clothes out ;) [/blue]
>>
>>4922657
He could be onto something ;)
>>
[blue]Calvin thinks of Duke as his father figure[/blue]
And
[blue]Amanda shot Calvin in the church and got out before he died, so she wasn't there at the time of his death[/blue]
>>
>>4922654
LEM COULD REACH THE ROOF FROM ROSE'S ROOM [/bue]

KNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
>>
>>4922661
[red] Calvin Thinks of Duke as his father figure[/red] HAHAHAHAHAH
[red] Amanda did NOT shoot calvin![/red]
KNEEL
>>4922662
I demand to know your reasoning! HOW COULD HE DO IT!
>>
>>4922666
the rose room had an open skylight, an accomplice could lift Clemont's barrel with a rope and bring it out

YOU FINNALLY LOST WITCH
>>
>>4922666
[blue] It's the 19s, if the house was made out of wood, he could simply stack the clothes and trash very high, move some planks from the roof and then climb out [/blue]
>>
>>4922670
[red] Clemont is not a person in this story! [/red] LOL HHAHAHAHHAHA
>>4922671
[red] The group would know how the suspect escaped if they saw a pile of wood and trash leading to the sunroof![/red]
HAHHAHHAHA
>>
>>4922675
[blue] he moved the planks to the side, then he climbed out, kicked his tower of trash to destroy it and moved the planks back to a proper spot [/blue]
>>
>>4922666
[/blue] SO IT'S FINNALLY TIME FOR YOUR REQUIEM OR AT LEAST HALF OF IT
The culprits are Amanda and Lem with Dweeb,Hank and Otto as accomplices, During the nigth Amanda killed the priest and the nun then closed the door with a key gave by 1 of the accomplices, then Lem killed Rosa and her mother in her room, closed the door and an accomplice put him out from the room by lifting him with a rope to the open skyligth. Dweeb killed himself in his closed room

The same nigth Rose killed Rusty the next day Otto put Rusty body in the basement and Hank closed the door from inside and escaped when John's group was focus on rusty's body, at the same time Amanda killed Melissa and Otto injured Frank to be able to use him in another part of the plan then the letter placed by otto in the morning would make a certain person doubt, otto Finished by closing the door's with the Rusty's key and return to John's group

after another division Otto met Amanda and, after understand what was the only way to save Annabelle, he let Amanda stab him, then fake an act and run into field, this to make people suspect of a men and not of Annabelle, thank this time Lem by using a trampoline put Hank and Frank body on the roof, the story ended with Amanda blocking Benji's view allowing Lem to exit from the Saloon and kill Duke and Calvin.

3 motives
Save Annabelle from her deat from Hank and Otto, Revange against Neebdle who ruin her relationship with John for Amanda and escape with Annabelle for Lem [/blue]

>>
File: 1544250702309.jpg (294 KB, 1069x1081)
294 KB
294 KB .jpg
FARMER KRAUSS STATUS DEAD
>>
>>4922678
[red] It would be impossible to knock over the tower of trash![/red] KNEEL!
>>4922679
[red] The first set of murders was what happened in Rose's Room! The nun and Priest died later![/red]
How was rusty killed! and when could have hank gotten into the basement! [red] Rose did NOT kill rusty![/red]

[red] HAHAHAHAHA LEMINGTON DID NOT KILL DUKE AND CALVIN![/red]
IT'S OVER KNEEL!
>>
>>4922691
after the accomplice put out Lem from the basement , Lem waited until 3am to being freed from Kissinger, the he could Kill Rusty and hide him into a good spot, the nest day when Lem left the group he help Hank to closed himself in the basement with Rusty
Amanda killed the priest and Nun after Seen Lem return from Rose's room
Amanda killed Duke and Cavin

accepted the death
>>
>>4922691
what the fuck do you mean IMPOSSIBLE, I require a picture explanation
>>
File: autodraw 7_18_2021.png (87 KB, 1318x989)
87 KB
87 KB .png
>>4922694
[red] Lemington didn't kill his own uncle![/red]
[red] Amanda did NOT kill duke and calvin[/red]
[red]Amand didn't see Lemington return from Rose's Room![/red]
>>4922703
Here's a painstakingly accurate picture of what it would look like!
>>
>>4922709
Thank you for your image.
[blue] Lem used the wooden plank to HIT the tower [/blue]
>>
>>4922713
[red] Lemington had NO wooden planks to use on the roof![/red]
>>
>>4922709
Amanda killed Rusty and She killed The Priest and the Nun after Kissinger stopped to stalker her

Frank died for the wound and Hank killed himself
>>
>>4922714
what is the roof made off ,
[blue] Lem used whatever material the roof was made off, to reach the tower and hit it [/blue]
>>
>>4922715
[red] Frank was murdered and Hank didn't kill himself![/red]
[red]Kissinger wasn't stalking her![/red]
>>4922718
[red] It's IMPOSSIBLE to remove part of the roof to reach the tower![/red]
KKNEEL!!!
>>
>>4922739
[blue] It's possible to knock the tower over from the roof [/blue]
[blue] Lem used a long pole used to clean the swimming pool to reach the tower [/blue]
>>
>>4922753
[red] It's IMPOSSIBLE TO KNOCK THE TRASH TOWER DOWN FROM THE ROOF![/red]
[red]Lemington is afraid of swimming pools so he would never use one of those pole cleaners![/red]
KNEEL!
>>
>>4922762
What is this loveless story....that picture should clearly make it possible.
[blue] Lem climbed to the roof using a LONG cloth chain rope and then dropped it down [/blue]
>>
>>4922739
so Frank and Hank were murdered but Amanda and Lem could kill them?

then there is a 3rd culprit

Julio used the time created by Otto to kill Frank, Hank was laready killed by him
>>
>>4922775
Don't forget! It's IMPOSSIBLE to climb up buildings!
>>
>>4922778
HAHAHAHHAH [red] Juilo is NOT a culprit![/red]
Come on italianon! [red] There exist NO third culprit in the death of Frank and Hank![/red] HAHAHAH
>>
>>4922783
I FUCKING HATE YOU COPE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Amanda or Lem killed them
IF YOU DENY THIS THEN 1 BETWEEN AMANDA OR LEM IS NOT A CULPRIT HOLY SHIT
>>
>>4922787
[red] AMANDA OR LEM KILLED THEM![/red]
KNEEL FUCKING KNEEL!!!!!
>>
>>4922779
I hate trying to find a method by guessing but like the only clues were trash and clothes.
[blue] The trash tower fell apart because the doors were opened! [/blue]
>>
>>4922789
........................................WTF
YOU SAY THAT BOTH OF THEM CAN'T KILL THEM
>>
>>4922790
[red] The trash tower is too great a structure to fall apart![/red] IT'S OVER
>>4922791
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH MINDBROKEN!!! KNEEL ACCEPT THAT THE DEVIL DID IT! HAHAHA HAHAHA
>>
>>4922793
[blue]Amanda wasn’t in town when John committed his sin[/blue]
>>
>>4922795
[red] Amanda wasn't in ton when John Committed his sin![/red]
HAHAHAHHAAH
>>
>>4922791
that red is very not specific, it could be talking about any murder really.
>>4922793
[blue] The trash tower is still there not fallen apart , it just's not standing up(well it's not pointing to the roof anymore, probably feel on it's side) anymore [/blue]
>>
>>4922793
The culprits are Amanda and Lem with Dweeb,Hank and Otto as accomplices, During the nigth Lem killed Rosa and her mother in her room, closed the door and an accomplice put him out from the room by lifting him with a rope to the open skyligth, after that Dweeb killed himself in his closed room and Amanda killed the priest and the nun then closed the door with a key gave by 1 of the accomplices.
The same nigth Amanda killed Rusty the next day Otto put Rusty body and hide himself in the basement with the help of Lem who was away from John's group, then Lem called John to inspect the basement so Hank could escaped when John's group was focus on rusty's body, at the same time Amanda killed Melissa and Otto injured Frank to be able to use him in another part of the plan then the letter placed by otto in the morning would make a certain person doubt, Otto Finished by closing the door's with the Rusty's key and return to John's group
After another division Otto met Amanda and, after understand what was the only way to save Annabelle, he let Amanda stab him, then fake an act and run into field, this to make people suspect of a men and not of Annabelle, thank this time Lem by using a trampoline put the people he killed, Hank and Frank body on the roof, the story ended with Lem blocking Benji's view allowing Amanda to exit from the Saloon and kill Duke and Calvin.
3 motives

>>
>>4922800
[red] It's Impossible for the trash tower to fall on it's side![/red]
KNEEL!
>>4922803
[red] LEMINGTON DID NOT KILL FRANK AND HANK![/red] How could he avoid getting blood on his clothes! [red]Rusty's corpse was NOT in the saloon When John's group entered the saloon after the discovery of Abby and Dave bodies![/red]
KNEEELLLLL!!!
>>
>>4922812
> AMANDA OR LEM KILLED THEM!
Amanda killed Hank and Frank and Rusty body was put by Otto inside the saloon after Lem left from John's group
>>
>>4922812
Ok this is a bit of cheating but I'm going to sleep so feel free to not respond and I will think of proper theory tomorrow.
[blue] A trash OR cloth tower was used to escape from rose room [/blue]
>>
>>4922825
[blue]John’s sin is telling Dave that he saw Abby getting raped by a devil[/blue]
>>
People who are alive by the end:
>Annabelle, Needle, Amanda, Lemington, John, Devin, Benji, Kissinger, Julio

People who have been murdered (or have committed suicide):
>Dave, Abby, Abigail, Rose, Frank, Melissa, Duke, Rusty, Calvin, Otto, Hank, Dweebis

People who know of John's sin:
>Dave, Abby, Needle, Duke, Amanda, Lemington, Kissinger

People who think Annabelle is just a normal child and treat her relatively well:
>Abby, Needle, Abigail, Rose, Amanda, Lemington, John

People who think Annabelle is the spawn of devil or are indifferent towards her:
>Dave, Frank, Melissa, Duke, Kissinger, Rusty, Hank, Otto, Dweebis, Calvin, Devin, Benji, Julio

People who are dead but are not part of the mystery:
>Lucy, Amanda's parents, Rusty's wife, Frank and Melissa's child, the travelling merchant

People who are only mentioned:
>Annabelle's father, Rose's brother Chuck, O'hare parents and 20 O'hare sisters, Lemington's parents

Did I more or less get everyone correctly? I also included a shitty display of all the characters and their relations. I'm trying to find the connection between all the characters and the reason why the culprit killed those people specifically. I'm also assuming here that Abby is in fact Annabelle's biological mother, and that her father is some unknown person. I also doubt there's really 20 O'hare sisters, but I also don't think they matter all that much.
>>
FARMER KRAUSS IS DEAD RIP
>>4922869
Masterpiece Job
Krauss should have done it himself
>>
AND WHEN WE NEED IT AT MOST HE DISAPPIER
>>
>>4922821
[red] Otto was helping Amanda during that time![/red]
>>4922825
[red] NO tower was used to escape from Rose's room! [/red] KNEEL!!
It's all good see you tomorrow!
>>4922838
[red] John sin is NOT telling pastor dave that he saw Sister baby get raped by the devil[/red]
>>4922869
I applauded all that work you put in! As a reward, I'll give you a vital hint, [red] Not all the murders are related!, and you have TWO sections wrong/Misplaced![/red] HAHAHAHAHAHAH
>>4922891
I'm not dead yet! HAHAHAHAAHH
>>
>>4922936
[/blue]Amanda killed Hank and Frank and Rusty body was put by Hank inside the saloon after Lem left from John's group
>>
>>4922955
Shit, I kneel!
>>
File: 1601721521711.png (109 KB, 443x384)
109 KB
109 KB .png
>>4922981
The culprits are Amanda and Lem with Dweeb,Hank and Otto as accomplices, During the nigth Lem killed Rosa and her mother in her room, closed the door and an accomplice put him out from the room by lifting him with a rope to the open skyligth, after that Dweeb killed himself in his closed room and Amanda killed the priest and the nun then closed the door with a key gave by 1 of the accomplices.
The same nigth Amanda killed Rusty the next day Hank put Rusty body and hide himself in the basement after Lem left John's group escaped when John's group was focus on rusty's body, at the same time Amanda killed Melissa and Otto injured Frank to be able to use him in another part of the plan then the letter placed by otto in the morning would make a certain person doubt, Otto Finished by closing the door's with the Rusty's key and return to John's group
After another division Otto met Amanda and, after understand what was the only way to save Annabelle, he let Amanda stab him, then fake an act and run into field, this to make people suspect of a men and not of Annabelle, thank this time Amanda (if Amanda can't use the trampoline then lem did it) by using a trampoline put the people he killed, Hank and Frank body on the roof, the story ended with Lem blocking Benji's view allowing Amanda to exit from the Saloon and kill Duke and Calvin.
3 motives

NOW IS FUCKING OVER DIE FARM WITCH
>>
>>4923074
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH
[red] AMANDA DID NOT KILL DUKE AND CALVIN! AHAHAHAHAHAHHA[/red]
KNEEL!!
>>
File: VirgiliusO44G_(2).png (481 KB, 830x960)
481 KB
481 KB .png
>>4923103
the story ended with Amanda blocking Benji's view allowing Lem to exit from the Saloon and kill Duke and Calvin.

THIS IS OUR FINAL BATTLE
DIE WITCH
>>
CMON FARMER KRAUSS I MUST GO TO SLEEP SAVE ME
>>
>>4923108
It turned out to be a”pumped up kicks” video where the red team is beaten yo death by the blue team when there were no survivors left to tell the tale, not even the story teller

BLUE TEAM RULES [blue]
>>
>>4923074
Thats a lot a dem here GREEN truth bud.
>>
>>4922936
[blue]John fucked Abby, then later decided to not take the responsibility and escaped the town[/blue]
Or to make the blue truth more vague
[blue]John fucked Annabelle’s mom, then later decided to not take the responsibility and escaped the town[/blue]
>>
>>4923108
HAHAHAHAH [red] Amanda did NOT block Benji's view![/red]
>>4923204
Kino!
>>4923241
[red] John didn't fuck Abby and he didn't leave town to avoid raising the baby![/red]
>>
>>4922936
>Not all the murders are related!
So, you're saying that there's multiple culprits with separate goals? Or are you referring to the murder of the travelling merchant and the rest of the murders? Because I could see how those murders would be unrelated.

>you have TWO sections wrong/Misplaced!
Yeah, likely sister Abby being Annabelle's mother, and an unknown man being her father. For all we know, her biological father could actually be Needle, and her biological mother Amanda, or something like that. If that was the case then yes, it would seem that I have misplaced them and their relations. Or are you refering to the text categories I put them in? Travelling merchant could arguably be placed in the "people who have been murdered" category, as he might have something to do with other mysterious murders (same culprit killed them?). Besides him, and maybe Lucy, I don't see how I put any of them in the wrong categories. Does sister Abby not actually like Annabelle? Does Amanda actually think that Annabelle is the spawn of devil? Is Dweebis secretly Annabelle's biggest fan? I don't see which sections I got wrong at the moment, so I'm not sure what needs to be corrected.
>>
>>4923293
>the story ended with Amanda blocking Benji's DOOR view allowing Lem to exit from the Saloon and kill Duke and Calvin.
>>
>>4922936
>John: Uh-huh, Anyway tell me about the kid, what’s her name?
>Lemington: It’s Annabelle, and if you could, let her ramble on if she talks to you. She’s not well-liked around town. The only “friends” She’s got are me, Head manager Hank, Amanda, Her mom, And the Applebottoms. Everybody else bullies her real bad, It’s a shame but there ain’t much we can do.
I see now. If Lemington is to be trusted, then I missed Hank in the "friends with Annabelle" category. I suppose the travelling merchant could also fall under that category. So, the following people think Annabelle is just a normal child and treat her relatively well:
>Abby, Needle, Abigail, Rose, Amanda, Lemington, John, Hank, the travelling merchant

Lemington also said:
>"...Most of the people that are friendly to her are looked down upon by the community, but can’t do anything about it since we can claim we’re trying to “help rid her body of the devil”. The only thing your pa can do is act friendly, anything more and he could end up getting replaced by Calvin."
Not sure if that implies Duke was also cool with Annabelle, but I'll leave him out of the "friends with Annabelle" category for now. After all, Dr. Kissinger said:
>Kissinger: “I know you’ve seen how Annabelle is treated around here, your bastard of a father is the one most vocal against her!”
>>
>>4923796
Duke and Annabelle situation is very? But there's this.
>>4912334
>>
>>4923805
Then I guess he's either indifferent towards her, or friends with her. I can't tell.
>>
>>4923457
>>4923796
HAHAHAHA! Don't worry your chart is just fine as it is! I should've phased it better! [red] One person should be removed and placed elsewhere![/red]
But I guess you already got it right ;) HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
>>4923538
HAHAHAHAH [red] Amanda did NOT block Benji's view of the door![/red]
KNEEL
>>4923811
I'll help you out a bit! [red] Duke's opinion on Annabell is one of pity![/red] and never forget! [red] Duke learned the Importance of family after John's Sin![/red]
HAHAHHAHA
>>
>>4923854
Lem blocked Benji's view of exit and went to kill Duke and Calvin
>>
I feel we're coming to an end in our mystery journey! You have more than enough pieces to solve this mystery and put to rest John's sin! You'll have 6 hours to submit your theory explaining why, how, and who committed the tragic murders in Crestwood! Make sure to include every little detail involving the murder, For example: How was The suspect who put the corpses on the roof able to keep blood off his clothes! I trust you can solve it and save the day! You only get ONE submission so you better make it count! If you decide to change your answer, let me know in the new post you make! I'll answer ONE more blue theories from all of you if you have any further questions about the mystery!
>>4923866
[red] Lemington did NOT block Benji's view of the exit![/red]
KNEEL!!!!
>>
>>4923873
HOLY SHIT WTF?
ONLY 1 TRUTH WHEN I NEED 10 JUST TO POINT OUT YOUR SOLUTION?

fuck cmon at least pls gave me first the possibility to point out How Lem exit from the Saloon

just this part then i will think about the rest of your problems PLS
>>
>>4923882
Simple, what if benji sneezed and Lem ran out when he had his eyes closed!
>>
>>4923887
seems pretty lucky for a mystery
>>
>>4923889
maybe ;) what if you're forgetting the possibility of a "third culprit"
>>
I'm pretty sure no one will get the solution right, the usage of red and none red in the same sentences fucks up most theories.
Unless somehow is a god and figures out John sin in next 6 hours.
>>
>>4923891
a third culprit just for only 1 crime?

you denined in red Annabelle, Duke,Calvin , Kissinger, Benji,

i think the only 1 left is John......well....Pretty useless rigth now
>>
can someone post all red truth in a single file to help us

>>4923891
YES I AM SPEAKING WIT YOU FARMER KRASS
>>
So can I post 1 more blue theory before my final theory?
>>
>>4923895
Trust me, There's a GIGANTIC hint to John's sin in this very thread!
>>4923896
Did I deny all those people? ;)
>>4923898
Me compiling every single red truth is much more likely to just confuse you since half of them confirm nothing and the other half needs context! Kneel!
>>
>>4923901
first ask him some doubt clarification on your ongoing argument then >>4923901
YES
>>
>>4923901
Yep, Better make it count!
>>
>>4923902
yes you did it
ALSO PLS IF THIS THEORY IS OK WHAT MISS TO MAKE YOU HAPPY>>4923074
>>
>>4923906
All you got to do is explain in more detail! How was the suspect able to keep blood off his clothes, How was he able to reach the room from the trampoline!
>>
FUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

TOO FEW INFORMATION TO FUCKING FEW AND EVEN A SMALL DIFFERENCE INVALIDADETE IT
>>
File: wil_a11_fuman1.png (827 KB, 793x1227)
827 KB
827 KB .png
>>4923873
If you're giving us a time limit, then you should at least fight with us until the end. I will not accept defeat unless I lost in a fight, fair and square!

With that being said, I'm still clueless regarding the final solution, and the whydunnit. I just can't figure out what could have John possibly done that would upset someone so hard that they'd commit all of these murders. If John hadn't returned to Crestwood, there wouldn't be any tragedies, but why? I'm now thinking it has something to do with John forcing Amanda to live at the church, or something to do with Amanda leaving Crestwood in search for her lost family. But then again, it's more likely to be something to do with John and his family. The word "family" matters, and is likely the key to understanding John's sin. Damn it! I need more time to think.
>>
[red]Amanda WITNESSED JOHN COMMITTING THE WRATHFUL SIN![/red]
[red]Amanda wasn't in ton when John Committed his sin![/red]

what
>>
>>4923981
Yeah I've been stuck on the same issue since day1, I really can't come up with a John sin that makes sense. It's also supposed to be hinted at in the story but I'm rather lost to be honest.
John sin has to be EXTREMELY grave, and at the same time not so bad that it got covered up.
I'm pretty sure the murders are just Amanda going insane since this is a loveless tale. And it would fit with her character.
>>4923987
Sin was committed out of time I guess
>>
>>4923989
Yeah, it doesn’t even involve o’Hares since they don’t know about his sin
>>
>>4923960
HAHAHAHAHA Don't worry! If it's something small i MIGHT over look it! HHAHAHAHA
>>4923981
Family is the core theme in this story! I won't lie you were very close to figuring out John's sin! Everything you just said is all you need to find it! Fight on!
>>4923987
I guess that means John sin wasn't in Crestwood when it happened! HAHAHAHHAA
>>4923989
Amanda would need a good reason to go insane don't you think!
>>
>>4923989
Well I had a thought that it has to do something with Lucy’s grave, but idk
>>
>>4923993
yesterday we figth and i made a full mystery theory that you didn't deny
>>4923074
this + Beji distract himself

but is not full for you and John's sin is missing
i still think is made annabelle with Amanda but acturally is a sin of wrath.

then the fucking body and the trampoline

my problem with your mystery is that there is nothing of sure
LOOK my solution up i am not sure about nothing of it since you could just lied and from the normal text you can't find a bit of it

This is my problem , maybe i am bitching but not being sure of a theory that take 7 days to create is really bad
>>
>>4923993
the sin can be John wanted to escape with his pregnant gf AManda but Needle forbit it because he must marry Rose.

John's become violent and Needle tried to make him forgot about Amanda in order to save his marriage with Rose.
after making him forget made him went away to not remember amanda then make his son Annabelle to be reaised by the church
>>
>>4924006
>>4912382
I already tried that before
>>
>>4924008
This red truth is avoidable by just saying even if people do not consider Annabelle John's daugther this can just being part of Needle plan to hide this secret
>>
>>4924008
Oh for fuck sake I just realized the wording on that red is complete garbage.
If duke actually ends up being Anabelle grandfather I'm never solving another mystery again.
>>4924011
Yeah I think that can also be true, honestly I hate this red wording.
>>
>>4924012
Frank Krauss strange red truth can be allowed in a not timed mystery with only 1 try
>>
>>4924012
example Amanda before John's left was outside for 1 year

this can be to cover pregancy
>>
>>4924001
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I hate to break it to you but, [red] My mystery can be completely solved by only looking at the original text![/red]
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH These past seven days have been nothing but one giant misdirection! And You all fell for it! You've been given plenty of help from my red truths! HHAHAHAHHAHA
>>4924006
Hmmm could be ;) HAHAHAHAHA
>>4924012
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>4924017
One shot is all you got! Feel free to use your one blue theory any time!
>>
>>4924031
Well after i posting my first theory you said so close and even posting your mystery is about to conclude on jp

So i still belive in my theory BUT YOUR MYSTERY NEEDED MORE PURPLE TRUTH
i will think about how is possible to put bodies in the roof without getting blood and then post my theory
>>
>>4924031
This is my last blue and if it doesn't get denied I'm gonna rage quit.
[blue] Annabell IS Duke biological grandchild [/blue]
>>
>>4924033
The very "purple" mystery itself was a lie! You'll understand at the end!
>>4924035
I won't deny it... YET! HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>4924039
I really hope it's not true and your mystery ends up being pure kino. If not for that shitty red I would have solved it a few days ago.
Guess I need to improve my grammar checking abilities so that I can properly check all red statements.
>>
>>4924046
This
WHEN HE SAID I DON'T DENY IT HE COULD JUST LIED

IT'S UNFAIR
>>
>>4924046
I can tell you this much anon! Even if you found out John's sin, You STILL wouldn't have solved TRUE mystery! HAHAHAHAH
>>4924048
HAHAHAHHAHHAHHA I'm your foe! It's my job to misdirect you from the truth! HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA
>>
>>4924052
In the end it would actually be some stage play or some shit, right?
>>
>>4924057
That's the special ending! You can only get it depending of what you submit in your final blue truth! ;)
>>
>>4924057
Oh I fucking hear you.
[blue]After hearing what John said, everyone bursts out laughing, Rose comes out with a camera, Duke gets up, shaking dust off himself, saying “Damn, son told’ya to not get out of the mansion didn’t I? We just pranked you”. It was all a lesson to John to keep his promises and to value his family. Rusty and others come in, carrying barrels of booze and they throw another party. [/blue]
>>
>>4924083
Kino! Once we get to the end you'll get to see the special ending!
>>
File: 1607855554514.gif (231 KB, 200x200)
231 KB
231 KB .gif
>>4924060
The same nigth Amanda killed Rusty the next day Hank put Rusty body and hide himself in the basement after Lem left John's group escaped when John's group was focus on rusty's body, at the same time Amanda killed Melissa and Otto injured Frank to be able to use him in another part of the plan then the letter placed by otto in the morning would make a certain person doubt, Otto Finished by closing the door's with the Rusty's key and return to John's group
After another division Otto met Amanda and, after understand what was the only way to save Annabelle, he let Amanda stab him, then fake an act and run into field, this to make people suspect of a men and not of Annabelle, thank this time Amanda push the bodies of the people she killed, Hank and Frank, on the trampoline with the device on, the device made the trampoline cut the body in 2 before reach the rood and this explain why Amanda was not full of blood. the story ended with Benji distracted himself allowing LeM to exit from the Saloon and kill Duke and Calvin.
3 motives

I CAN'T BETRALY MY SOLUTION THAT I OBTIAN BY SO MUCH HARDWORKING
i explained even how the bodies came from and why Amanda is not full of blood

PLS TELL ME IF I MISSED SOMETHING YOU WANT
>>
>>4924084
I think there’s 2 endings - if we can protect Annabelle and when we can’t find the truth, right?
>>
>>4924083
I am also going with this anon theory.
It's pure kino.
[blue] the entire thing was just a prank to teach John the importance of FAMILY [/blue]
>>
>>4924086
Since you haven't used your blue truth yet, I'll help you out! [red] There exists no device X to help the bodies bouce off the trampoline onto the roof![/red]
>4924087
There are Unironically eight endings, Two depending if someone gets this part right Good and bad. Three if the player fails to discover something. Four when you're given a choice to make. five and six depending on if you get it right or not. seven and eight are just shitpost endings, One you've already got!
>>4924099
Let's see if you're right in the end!
>>
>>4924110
CMON NEEDLE EVEN FORBIT THE USAGE OF THAT DEVICE
>>
>>4924110
Is the choice in the ending? Cause I remember the only choice we got is to kneel and pray for a hint
>>
Aight wait no one wrote a non meme theory, I should probably write one. We still have like 3 hours right?
>>
>>4924123
Wait, Italian’s not the meme theory, no?
>>
>>4924111
HAHHAHAHAHAHAH KNEEL!!!
>>4924118
Yeah, the choice is given to the player after this part, It'll all make sense later!
(That kneel and pray is a hint to what to do at the very end ;)
>>4924123
Yeah i say we have about 3 more hours
>>
>>4924124
I think Italian theory is not bad, but it's missing SIN itself in it's reasoning so the "why" and some things feel a bit flawed to me.
>>
>>4924131
I think the biggest flaw is him still clinging on to making Lem the culprit when he’s clearly not
>>
>>4924131
I won't lie Italianon is probably the one who's closest to the truth, If only he could find john's sin!
>>
>>4924133
Who else would you put as the culprit?
You really need Amanda + 1
>>4924135
Yeah I think that is probably true, the lack of sin hurts it quite a bit tho.
>>
>>4924137
Devin is probably the second culprit who killed Rose and Amanda
>>
>>4924137
>>4924135
The Sin involve Amanda and Rose since Rose with John was talking about Magic

but to vague information
>>
>>4924141
Could be! HAHAHAHHHAHAHHA
>>
>>4924139
Devin would also have to kill duke and calvin, as red denies BOTH amanda and lem from killing them. And the brothers can't kill each other unfortunately .
>>
NOTHING FUCK THE MOTIVE MUST BEIGN JOHN USE VIOLANCE AGAINST ROSE WHO COULD NOT ACCEPT HIS RELATIONSHIP WITH AMANDA

NEEDLE UNDER THE REQUEST OF HER DAUGTHER DELETE JOHN'S MEMORY SO HE COULD BE ABLE TO LOVE ROSE AND FORGET AMANDA
>>
I'm 100% sure the sin is just John and Amanda being parents of Annabell. I hope I get proven wrong but this makes way too much sense and all the red truth was said in a way that allows it WHILE misleading away from it.
>>
>>4924153
Yeah, so there should probably be a third culprit or something
>>
File: ui.png (627 KB, 784x748)
627 KB
627 KB .png
>>4924145
After another division Otto met Amanda and, after understand what was the only way to save Annabelle, he let Amanda stab him, then fake an act and run into field, this to make people suspect of a men and not of Annabelle, thank this time Amanda push the bodies of the people she killed, Hank and Frank, on the trampoline so they could reach the roof, Otto cutted the bodies before his act this explain why he was covered in blood and not Amanda the story ended with Benji distracted himself allowing LeM to exit from the Saloon and kill Duke and Calvin.

3 motives
Save Annabelle from her death for Hank and Otto, Revange against Neebdle who ruin her relationship with John for Amanda and escape with Annabelle for Lem

John's sin: John loved Amanda and had Annabelle with her, Rose could not allowed this, John's betrayled her love , Needle then make John lost his memory and send him away to avoid his recover, Annabelle real parents were covered by making her become the daugther of the nun and put Amanda away for 1 year to cover her pregnancy

sorry but notday i must go to sleep early so maybe i will not be able to hear the solution sorry
>>
File: wil_a11_ikari1.png (824 KB, 793x1227)
824 KB
824 KB .png
>>4924157
Yup, this is the conclusion I'm getting at, as well. The following was never stated in red: "[blue]John and Amanda are not Annabelle's biological parents.[/blue]". My biggest issue regarding John and his sin is unironically Dr. Kissinger. What made him so mad? How would Annabelle being conceived make Dr. Kissinger mad? And where's the "wrathful sin" in conceiving a child? Only rape comes to mind, but it was said that [red]Amanda was NOT raped by John[/red], so Annabelle wasn't conceived through rape. And also, how does Lucy's death play a part in John's sin?

The sin is either related to Amanda and John conceiving Annabelle, or something to do with John and his family. I suppose [blue]John abandoning Amanda and their child means John abandoned his family, as that would make him a father, and despite still being a teenager, neglecting a future child could be considered a sin[/blue]. Perhaps, [blue]John refused to accept the fact that he would become the father of his and Amanda's child, so he relinquished that idea and decided to leave Crestwood.[/blue]
>>
>>4924172
I think the sin is John leaving the town and forgetting about his child.
John probably went slightly insane after Lucy died as seen in his flashbacks where he considers Amanda "his".
>>
>>4923293
>>4924172
>>
HOW MUCH BEFORE THE END OF TIME?
>>
>>4924169
It's all good! See you tomorrow! also [red] Needle cannot make someone lose their memories![/red]
HAHAHAHAHHAHA
>>4924172
HAHAHAHAHAHA I'll deny your blue theories with utter ease![red] While Dr.Kissinger hates Dead beat dad's, His hatred of John surpasses that! His sin is MUCH worse then skipping town![/red]
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH
>>4924175
Hmmm could be ;)
>>4924180
about two more hours!
>>
>>4924181
>>4924169
THE SOLUTION IS THE SAME JUST JOHN LOSE MEMORY AFTER AN IT IN HIS HEAD OBTAINED THANKS A FIGTH WITH NEEDLE
>>
>>4924184
HAHAHAHAHAHA Looks like we'll just have to wait to see! ;)
>>
>>4924169
what about
>>4922691
LEMINGTON DID NOT KILL DUKE AND CALVIN
>>
>>4924192
Amanda did not kill them same for Lem
so there is A 3RD CULPRIT HOLY SHIT

who?
Duke is not the culprit, Julio is not the culprit, Calvin is not the culprit, Benji is not the culprit, Annabelle is not the culprit, Kissinger is not the culprit

BUT WE CAN'T BE SURE OF THEM
>>
>>4924192
>>4924197
We must add 1 of them Devin seem the best choice but he have not a single motive to kill his brother also is amanda rapist
>>
>>4924197
Since this is a loveless tale, I honestly think Annabell might be the culprit.
Unless [red]A culprit cannot die over the course of the story, But can die at the very end [/red] applies to calvin death.
>>4924202
>>4921216
Devin also doesnt work
>>
>>4924187
SO IT'S FINNALLY TIME FOR YOUR REQUIEM
The culprits are Amanda,Devin and Lem with Dweeb,Hank and Otto as accomplices, During the nigth Lem killed Rosa and her mother in her room, closed the door and an accomplice put him out from the room by lifting him with a rope to the open skyligth, after that Dweeb killed himself in his closed room and Amanda killed the priest and the nun then closed the door with a key gave by 1 of the accomplices.
After another division Otto met Amanda and, after understand what was the only way to save Annabelle, he let Amanda stab him, then fake an act and run into field, this to make people suspect of a men and not of Annabelle, thank this time Amanda push the bodies of the people she killed, Hank and Frank, on the trampoline so they could reach the roof, Otto cutted the bodies before his act this explain why he was covered in blood and not Amanda the story ended with Benji distracted himself allowing Devin to exit from the Saloon and kill Duke and Calvin.
3 motives
Save Annabelle from her death for Hank,Lem and Otto, Revange against Neebdle who ruin her relationship with John for Amanda and Love for Amanda for Devin
John's sin: John loved Amanda and had Annabelle with her, Rose could not allowed this, John's betrayled her love , Needle then try to stop him , a figth broke out and John's lose his memory after being hit in the head by Needle, SO Needle send him away to avoid his recover, Annabelle real parents were covered by making her become the daugther of the nun and put Amanda away for 1 year to cover her pregnancy

sorry but notday i must go to sleep early so maybe i will not be able to hear the solution sorry

I DON'T KNOW WHY YOU NEED DEVIN IN THE END
he never help before so is fucking useless
>>
Did anyone ever explain how Duke's and Calvin's corpses got burned and melted from the inside? Also, totally unrelated, but I wonder if the "thousands upon thousands of spices" in the Applebottom mansion play a role in any of the events. Would be funny if they did, but no one picked up on that.
>>
>>4924204
>>4924202
Or maybe we can change Lem with Devin in all his parts
>>
>>4924210
whisky + shot in the stomach i think
>>
>>4924211
>>4921216
Devin would never kill his brother!

>>4924210
I think someone tried "fire bullets" and it didnt get denied so probably something weird like that.
>>
>>4924210
Yeah, I tried burning bullets and it got through
>>
>>4924217
>>4924221
The hell is a fire bullet?
>>
The culprits are Amanda,Devin and Julio with Dweeb,Hank and Otto as accomplices, During the nigth Lem killed Rosa and her mother in her room, closed the door and an accomplice put him out from the room by lifting him with a rope to the open skyligth, after that Dweeb killed himself in his closed room and Amanda killed the priest and the nun then closed the door with a key gave by 1 of the accomplices.
After another division Otto met Amanda and, after understand what was the only way to save Annabelle, he let Amanda stab him, then fake an act and run into field, this to make people suspect of a men and not of Annabelle, thank this time Amanda push the bodies of the people she killed, Hank and Frank, on the trampoline so they could reach the roof, Otto cutted the bodies before his act this explain why he was covered in blood and not Amanda the story ended with Benji distracted himself allowing Julio to exit from the Saloon and kill Duke and Calvin.
3 motives
Save Annabelle from her death for Hank,Lem and Otto, Revange against Neebdle who ruin her relationship with John for Amanda and Eliminate his rivals for Julio
John's sin: John loved Amanda and had Annabelle with her, Rose could not allowed this, John's betrayled her love , Needle then try to stop him , a figth broke out and John's lose his memory after being hit in the head by Needle, SO Needle send him away to avoid his recover, Annabelle real parents were covered by making her become the daugther of the nun and put Amanda away for 1 year to cover her pregnancy

I DON'T KNOW WHY YOU NEED Julio IN THE END
he never help before so is fucking useless
>>
>>4924228
oh no
>>4922783
Juilo is NOT a culprit!
>>
>>4924209
>>4924228
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH MINDBROKEN! HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH
>>
>>4924210
The spices could still have a part to play. ;)
>>4924221
All that confirmed was that a bullet was on fire! HAAHHHHAHAHAHAHH
>>
The culprits are Amanda,Devin and Annabelle with Dweeb,Hank and Otto as accomplices, During the nigth Lem killed Rosa and her mother in her room, closed the door and an accomplice put him out from the room by lifting him with a rope to the open skyligth, after that Dweeb killed himself in his closed room and Amanda killed the priest and the nun then closed the door with a key gave by 1 of the accomplices.
After another division Otto met Amanda and, after understand what was the only way to save Annabelle, he let Amanda stab him, then fake an act and run into field, this to make people suspect of a men and not of Annabelle, thank this time Amanda push the bodies of the people she killed, Hank and Frank, on the trampoline so they could reach the roof, Otto cutted the bodies before his act this explain why he was covered in blood and not Amanda. the story ended with Annabelle kill Duke and Calvin.
3 motives
Save Annabelle from her death for Hank,Lem and Otto, Revange against Neebdle who ruin her relationship with John for Amanda and have a family with his real father for Annabelle

I CAN'T ENDURE ANYMORE
>>
I think the 3rd culprit is Needle unless there was some red denying it I missed. Amanda probably convinced him Duke&Calvin killed his family so he just burned them alive with fire bullets.
>>
>>4924241
for me Needle is the main target of Amanda and the big evil of this story
>>
>>4924241
Would Needle really kill his dear friend Duke?
>>
>>4924247
If duke killed Abigail and Rose I can see it's happening. Otherwise your only option is Annabelle but.
Duke: “Everyone one go into your rooms and get your guns [purple] Everyone here except for Annabell knows how to fire one[/purple] Just in case we meet the culprit!”
and current theory is that Duke and Calvin died to fire bullets?
>>
>>4924250
HAHAHAHAHH I can assure you [red] Duke did NOT kill abigail and rose![/red] And lastly! [red] Needle considers Duke to be his closest friend![/red] HAHHAHAHHAHAHA
Is there any other way too launch a bullet without using a gun ;) HAHAHAHAHAHHA
>>
>>4924250
But
[red]Duke is not the culprit[/red]
Unless Needle came to a wrong conclusion and thought that Duke killed them
>>
>>4924253
Yeah I meant to say that IF Needle thought that Duke killed Abigail and Rose, he would be able to kill him.
>>
I thought about Needle being a culprit, and it made somewhat sense. With Rusty, Duke, Frank, and Melissa dead, he wouldn't have to sell pieces of his land to them, and thus he could keep all of the oil and money for himself. But then this would make him a culprit with a completely different motive than let's say Amanda.
>>
>>4924237
One more hour until the truth is revealed!
>>4924257
Hmmm what an interesting theory! HAHHAHAHAHHA
>>
>>4924262
this 3rd culprit is a shame since do only 1 thing in all the game

the solution are 2 or Annabelle is the culprit or the 3rd culprit is just the 2nd culprit and do all the job did by Lem in my theory

FUCK FUCK FUCK
OR I CAN ACCUSE A BABY JUSR FOR THE SAKE OF MY THEORY
>>
>>4924257
Anon
Love >>>> Money
killin his wife and daugther for money?
CMON
>>
>>4924274
Are you sure there's even a thrid culprit at all? HAHAHAHHAAHHAHA
>>
>>4924275
I don't know what to tell you, but [red]this is not a love story.[/red] >>4917289
>>
>>4924280
[red] This is not a story about love, But a story about family![/red]
>>4924275
I don't know if I should say this lest I risk a logic error, But [red] Without love, The truth cannot be seen![/red]
>>
>>4924276
2 RED TRUTH
BOTH AMANDA AND LEM CAN'T KILL DUKE AND CALVIN
>>
Everyone actually worked together to trick Julio into thinking that everyone died, so their friend Needle wouldn’t need to redistribute his land.
>>
>>4924292
HHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHA
>>4924296
The good ending :)
>>
>>4924296
Because everyone in Crestwood is one big happy FAMILY
>>
Very wrong solution by very tired Anon (I hate the red wording, also Italian anon is right).
Pretend it's all blue. I don't wanna do it line by line.
[blue]
John sin,
The only references to who John could have a child with would be in his flashback, where he says “he was claiming what was mine” when referring to Calvin “claiming” Amanda. Based on that I believe John and Amanda are Annabell parents. John had sex with Amanda right before leaving the town, and unkowingly had a child he abandonded. Since Rose was engaged to John, the child was covered up by Needle and Duke and other people. In the end, the whole village believed the child to be Abbys and Devils.

The motivation,
Amanda is clearly mentaly unstable, and she would likely do anything to get John attention.
Amanda killed or assisted in multiple murders of people related to John, so that he would remember about her and his child. The other people that die are either accomplices helping her out, people that were rude to Annabell.
Lemington helped with the murders to save Annabell.
Needle went slightly insane after his wife&daughter died and he was gonna murder everyone to protect his land&son.

The murders,
Traveling salesman,
Amanda killed a traveling salesman, as she wanted to be the only one protecting her child.

Roes&Abigail,
Since farmer Krauss already said there's another exit from this room, our culprit in this case (Lemington) commited the murders and then escaped by being pulled through the roof in the trash bag by rope with the help of Hank. And he also locked the door before escaping.

Dweebis,
Dweebis HATED applebottoms. He commited suicide with ice in his room to take revenge on them. Afterwards, the ice melted and the murder weapon was no where to be found.

Abby&Dave,
Those 2 were killed by Amanda, this locked room can be easily created as long as one of the accomplices or culprits locks the room with Calvin's stolen key.

Rusty,
Rusty tried to attack Amanda the day before, and look how he ended up. Amanda killed Rusty. His body was moved post death and an accomplice hid in the room. How?
As we creep down the dark basement Pa pulls out his lighter and gives us a source of light.
The basement was dark so a person could have easily hid there and escaped while the party was 2 busy looking at the body.

Frank&Mel,
They were baited to the church by a fake letter, and while Mel got killed by the bell, Frank got damaged by an accomplice. Frank got killed later on by Needle.

Otto&Hank,
Otto was stabbed out of love by Amanda.
Hank also got killed by Amanda.

Bodies on the roof,
The bodies were cut before Otto got stabbed, by Otto himself. That is why there’s no blood on anyone. They were placed on the roof using the trampoline and proper speed and weight by Amanda.

Duke&Calvin,
Since lemington was giving commands to people and watching the exit, he simply let Needle through to kill Duke&Calvin in the church detonating a blazing bullet inside of them.
[/blue]
>>
>>4924304
What a very interesting theory! Let's see if you're correct when the time comes! I will say one thing, your explanation for the lack of blood on the suspect's clothes is much better than the official reason.
>>
>>4924312
Yeah I think the official reason is [blue] the culprit changed their clothes [/blue]
>>
>>4924313
I'm pretty sure i denied that in red already, Looks like we'll just have to wait and see!
>>
>>4924320
You only denied devin changing clothes I think ;)
>>
File: wil_a21_nayamu1.png (831 KB, 793x1213)
831 KB
831 KB .png
I don't have much to offer in terms of whodunnit and whydunnit that hasn't already been presented. I'm fairly certain that Amanda is involved in the murders, so there's that. I wanted to focus more on the whydunnit, John's sin, and how it all relates to the murders, but in the end, I couldn't come up with anything that I'm completely certain of and confident with. So, I'll just sit back and spectate. I'm looking forward to seeing what kind of ending we're presented with.

Also I'm dead tired and I don't have the concentration to write a huge wall of text containing all of my thoughts and theories that I haven't presented already by now. If I had more time, then perhaps I would've done something about it, but I think we've been at this for long enough.
>>
>>4924344
Farmer Krauss would just put more purple truth to rely on AND BE MORE HONEST IN HIS I CAN'T DENY IT.
>>
SEND THE SOLUTION NOW
>>
>>4924344
Don't worry! soon all will be explained!
>>4924400
Will be posted soon! Give me 10 minutes top!
>>
*The room is silent, So very deathly silent. As I’m faced with one of the Darkest outcomes to this story, I face Amanda and Lemington.*

John: “Damn it… Why?”

*Lemington face loses color, While Amanda stares at me with eye’s like a snake*

Amanda: “John? What are you talking about? Are you alright?”

John: “You’re a killer.”

Lemington: “John, what the hell are you talking about! You shouldn’t make accusations like that!”

John: “And You helped her Lemington.”

Amanda:”...”

Amanda: “ HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! You can’t be serious! How!? Tell me of the evidence you have! Why would Lemington and I kill the people we care for!”

John: “Stop lying to me, Please tell the truth.”

Amanda: “HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! You have no evidence do you! What a joke! Ignore him everyone, He’s clearly lost it.”

Lemington: “Maybe you should take a seat John, You’ve been through a lot today.”

John: “...”

Devin: “Jesus John, Don’t go blaming people without any evidence.”

John: “[blue] The culprit is Amanda And Lemington!! And her accomplices are Dweebis, Otto, and Hank![/blue]

*The room is shocked by my declaration, From this point on there’s no going back.*

Julio: “Jesus! How the hell are you going to support your theory with no proof!”

John: “I already have all the evidence I need.”

Amanda: “You’ve finally lost it, I demand to hear your reasoning for this Accusation!”

John: “There’s still a lot I can’t explain, But I have enough to put you down!”

Amanda: “Well! I’m waiting! LET’S HEAR YOUR “PROOF” JOHNNNNNNNNNNY!!”

John: “Let’s start off with who I know who’s not an accomplice to your murders! [purple] Dr.Kissinger did NOT help You with the murders at all! So all of his purple truths are valid![/purple]”

Kissinger: [purple] He’s right, I’m not an accomplice nor a culprit in this tragedy![/purple]

Amanda: “So what! What the hell does this prove!”

John: “That means everything he says in Purple is considered to be a fact! Let’s start things off with The murder of Rusty!”

Amanda: “Murder? How are you so certain! For all you know he could’ve fallen on that pump!”

John: “Strange, I don’t remember telling you he was impaled? I’ll just chalk it up to someone telling you later for now! I’ll have Lemington respond to my Blue truths, Since we can no longer trust your words!”

Lemington: “W-Wait, Who says I have to do this! I R-REFU-”

Needle: “You better answer them son, If you don’t, then we’ll end this trial and kill the both of you right now!”

*As Lemington begins sweating bullets, Amanda laughs and accepts our trial!*
>>
*The room is silent, So very deathly silent. As I’m faced with one of the Darkest outcomes to this story, I face Amanda and Lemington.*

John: “Damn it… Why?”

*Lemington face loses color, While Amanda stares at me with eye’s like a snake*

Amanda: “John? What are you talking about? Are you alright?”

John: “You’re a killer.”

Lemington: “John, what the hell are you talking about! You shouldn’t make accusations like that!”

John: “And You helped her Lemington.”

Amanda:”...”

Amanda: “ HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! You can’t be serious! How!? Tell me of the evidence you have! Why would Lemington and I kill the people we care for!”

John: “Stop lying to me, Please tell the truth.”

Amanda: “HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! You have no evidence do you! What a joke! Ignore him everyone, He’s clearly lost it.”

Lemington: “Maybe you should take a seat John, You’ve been through a lot today.”

Devin: “Jesus John, Don’t go blaming people without any evidence.”

John: “[blue] The culprit is Amanda And Lemington!! And her accomplices are Dweebis, Otto, and Hank![/blue]

*The room is shocked by my declaration, From this point on there’s no going back.*

Julio: “Jesus! How the hell are you going to support your theory with no proof!”

John: “I already have all the evidence I need.”

Amanda: “You’ve finally lost it, I demand to hear your reasoning for this Accusation!”

John: “There’s still a lot I can’t explain, But I have enough to put you down!”

Amanda: “Well! I’m waiting! LET’S HEAR YOUR “PROOF” JOHNNNNNNNNNNY!!”

John: “Let’s start off with who I know who’s not an accomplice to your murders! [purple] Dr.Kissinger did NOT help You with the murders at all! So all of his purple truths are valid![/purple]”

Kissinger: [purple] He’s right, I’m not an accomplice nor a culprit in this tragedy![/purple]

Amanda: “So what! What the hell does this prove!”

John: “That means everything he says in Purple is considered to be a fact! Let’s start things off with The murder of Rusty!”

Amanda: “Murder? How are you so certain! For all you know he could’ve fallen on that pump!”

John: “Strange, I don’t remember telling you he was impaled? I’ll just chalk it up to someone telling you later for now! I’ll have Lemington respond to my Blue truths, Since we can no longer trust your words!”

Lemington: “W-Wait, Who says I have to do this! I R-REFU-”

Needle: “You better answer them son, If you don’t, then we’ll end this trial and kill the both of you right now!”

*As Lemington begins sweating bullets, Amanda laughs and accepts our trial!*
>>
John: “Let’s start things off with the Murder of Rusty! [blue] Rusty was killed last night! Sometime after the Death’s in the Applebottom manor and after the murder of Sister Abby and Pastor Dave![/blue]
Lemington: [purple] Rusty wasn’t KILLE-[/purple] *COUGH* *COUGH* *ACKKK*
*I watch as Lemington falls to the floor, clutching his throat while coughing his lungs out!*
John: “Problem Lemington? You should know by now that[purple] you can’t lie when speaking in purple! [/purple]Your mind won’t let you! This PROVES that you’re a killer!”
Lemington: “*COUGH* *COUGH* D-DAMN IT! [purple] Rusty was dead after the death of sister Abby and Pastor Dave! [/purple] THAT STILL DOESN’T PROVE SHIT JOHN!”
John: “Really? I already have a second theory ready to go! [blue] After the death of Sister Abby and Pastor Dave, Amanda found a drunken Rusty still knocked out from my punch earlier and Dragged him outside via rope around his neck![/blue]”
Lemington: “[purple] R-RUSTY WAS DRAGGED OUT NOT BY AMANDA![/purple] HAHAHAHAHA WHAT NOW JOHN!”
John: “Simple [blue] Otto or hank Dragged him outside, Where Rose proceed to drag him to death on a horse![/blue]
Lemington: “I r-refuse , dammit!”
John: “All the proof I need, [blue] Rusty’s body wasn’t in the saloon when I woke up this morning![/blue]”
Lemington: “H-How is that relevant! I refuse to answer!”
John: “It’s gonna prove my theory that [blue] Hank or Otto, But most likely Hank, Opened up the back door of the saloon with Rusty’s key and dragged his body down to the basement where he proceeded to set the chain and hide in the dark![/blue]”
Lemington: “B-But I was back there! So that’s IMPOSSIBLE!”
John: “Then say in purple that you didn’t help him out.”
Lemington: “...”
John: “That’s what I thought, I’ll move on to Melissa's death and how Frank got his wounds. The letter in her pocket is a code ment to be translated! This is something all fishermen learn in New Orleans! It roughly translates to “Frank and Mel Church Meetin Bell Time:Ten From LD '' Which brings me to a new theory. LD is just Duke Lexington backward! However I know my father would never commit murder, so [blue] Otto placed this forged letter in Frank and Melissa room after we left for the Applebottom manor![/blue] I hate to even think this, But I feel as if Frank, Rusty, And my Father were hiding something and that Amanda found out what it was! That’s how they were able to get Frank and Melissa to lie to Juilo about going to use the outhouse!”
Lemington: “Y-YOU HAVE NO PROOF IT WAS OTTO! BULLSHIT!”
John: “Still not using purple to save yourself eh? Then I’ll move on to who killed Frank and Melissa! [blue] Melissa was killed by Amanda! The murder weapon was the bell itself! The accomplice who tortured Frank during all this is none other than Otto! Who else would Amanda trust with such an important job![/blue]
Amanda: “HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA You’re insane!
Lemington: “...”
John: “Pathetic.”
>>
John: “After that, [blue]Otto carried their bodies down and met up with Lemington, where he received Rusty’s key! He then proceeded to unlock The gun store and set them down![/blue]”
Lemington: “... Amanda.”
* Amanda stares at Lemington, For the briefest second, I can see tears forming in her eyes before she quickly wipes them away*
Amanda: “HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA What are you afraid of Lemington! We’ll Prove our innocence and live happily ever after!”
*Lemington continues staring down for a minute, Until he wipes his eyes and begins to laugh!*
Lemington: “You’re right! I know for a fact, We’ll get our happy ending! Come on John, I’m waiting!”
John: “About damn time, Let’s move onto Frank, Hank, And Otto’s Death! It's quite simple when you think about it! The only group with the most suspicion at the time was Amanda’s group! They never stated where they were at the time of Melissa's death or what they were doing! So in order for the suspicion to be cast away someone had to be sacrificed! [blue] While the group split up to get their supplies, Hank and Otto chose to become the necessary sacrifices to trick the group of the culprits' innocence! Otto loved Amanda and wouldn’t want the culprit to found and punished, So he allowed himself to be stabbed and wait until enough time has passed to where Amanda’s innocent is proven![/blue]
Lemington: “You’re insane John! HAHA!”
John: [blue] Hank was killed instantly and Dragged somewhere close to the saloon![blue] After that When Otto screamed [blue] Amanda’s group stuck behind for a bit while the group chased after Otto, There she pinched Frank's nose closed and covered his mouth! She suffocated Frank to death while Lemington distracted Annabell! Afterwards Amanda took Annabell and they began to go towards the center of the cornfield, where they decided that’s where Otto would die![/blue] And For how lemington got Their bodies up on the roof! [blue] To keep the blood off his clothes, He stripped completely and proceeded to cut Frank and Hank’s bodies in half! He then proceeded to pull out the trampoline from the Applebottom manor and set it below the second floor windows! He tied the top half of their bodies to him and jumped out the window! With the bodies acting as anchor, he was able to change his direction and get on the roof! Once he was up there, He was able to pull the bodies up and stick them up![/blue]
Lemington: “How the fuck do you know that much?”
John: “Every good fisherman knows about Physics!”
Amanda: “Is that it? Are you done yet?”
John: “Hardly, Now it’s time to cover Sister Abby and Pastor Dave”
Annabell: “...”
John: “[blue] Amanda Killed Dave and Abby by the quick and simple method of shooting them! After that she stuffed their bodies in water barrels and had Otto swipe Calvin’s key! She then proceeded to Boil them alive to disguise the cause of death![/blue]
>>
>>4924428
2 HOMICIDES ARE RIGTH
WELL DONE MYSELF
>>
Amanda: “Can we get this sham over with already?”
John: “You shut your mouth, We’re about to get to the worst part. The murder of my wife and Mother-in-law. [blue] Lemington while still in the barrel used two holes at the bottom to get to the Manor, There he jumped up on the roof from the trampoline! He opened up Rose’s skylight and shot them both dead! He lowered himself down with some rope and set the chain! He then pulled himself up and got down![/blue]
Lemington: “...You got me dude, You got me.”
John: “And lastly, The death of my father. It’s simple [blue] Benji sneezed or had his view of the door blocked by something which allowed you to slip out and murder Duke and calvin![/blue]
Lemington: “You solved it “Detective”
Amanda: “Looks like we won’t be able to get out of this one eh?”
Annabell: “M-Amanda… P-Please don’t leave me!”
*Annabell runs up to Amanda and hugs her like her life depends on it, She’s bawling her eyes out begging us to leave her alone. It hurts my heart knowing that all this pain she’s going through right now is my fault, But Amanda’s a killer and there’s no excuse to do something like that!*
Needle: “That’s enough Annabell, Come here.”
*Needle tries to pull Annabell off of Amanda but to no avail*
Devin: “YOU FUCKING BITCH, YOU KILLED ALL THESE PEOPLE FOR WHAT!? WHY DID MY BROTHER HAVE TO DIE!?”
John: “She never needed a reason Devin, She’s just batshit insane! And Lemington probably helped her out thinking he’d get laid.”
*Lemington Laughs his ass off at my comment while Amanda looks at me with pure hatred*
Amanda: You still don’t remember do you? HahahahhHHHHAHHAHAHAHA Looks like I might as well tell you all?
Needle: “Don’t say it you bitch!”
>>
*There’s a change in the air, It feels so much colder. The ticking of the bell’s mechanism echoed throughout the church. Every instinct in my body is telling me to leave.*
Amanda: “Do you remember what you were like before you left John?”
John: I...I’ve been getting some glimpses about my life, Why?”
Amanda: “You were a very mean man to me while growing up, You blamed your father for your mother’s death and instead of pouring that hatred onto him You poured it on me instead.”
John: “W-Why would I blame my father for the death of my mother! H-He came back before she died!”
Amanda: “But did he ever visit her while she was sick? Do you remember begging your father to come visit her while he was drinking in this saloon? Do you remember how he granted your wish and visited her? Do you remember telling me how much you hated your mother and that she was too sick to baby you like she used too? Do you remember Never getting to tell your mother Goodbye or that you loved her, because when your father came back she was DEAD HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA”
*NO NO NO NO That can’t have happened, My head! It feels like it’s exploded, I LOVED MY MOTHER!! WHY I DON’T UNDERSTAND! SHE’S LYING SHE HAS TO BE!*
Amanda: I remember “Father” Telling me in one of his Drunken binges how much he hated you. He Blamed YOU for her death, saying that “You threw a tantrum on your birthday, saying that your horrible father never sent you a gift!” Little did you know he had! However the city was packed with “refugees” from the war and a lot of them were sick! Your mother didn’t want to go, but she relented and went because of YOU!”
John: “SHUT UP BITCH! SAY IT IN PURPLE! HOW CAN I TRUST WHAT YOU SAY!”
Amanda: “ HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA What’s the matter John? Are you starting to remember! Tell me! Are you beginning to remember your sin!”
John: “SIN!? AHHHH SHUT UP MY HEAD!!!”
*This has to be one of the worst feelings in my life, My head feels like a can of soup being boiled with the lid still on! My head’s gonna explode*
Amanda: “I was “Yours” and you decided to make your mark permanent! You made me lay and become “Yours forever”. However you were engaged to Rose at this time! I remember being looked at like garbage by Father and Mayor applebottom. They made me stay in an isolated cabin far north for my pregnancy! All that time alone would drive anyone mad, But I stayed sane, Because I Believed in your promise “I’ll be there soon, and we’ll have the family we’ve always wanted.” You were so kind to me back then it was unbelievable. All that came crashing down when I went into labor, I luckily had Dr.Kissinger there and the person that treated me like a daughter, Sister Abby. I held my baby in my arms, and suddenly I felt it. The love I was so desperate for all my life, I finally knew what it felt to be loved as if I was their entire world, I was happy! When you came through those doors, I believed this was the beginning of my life!
>>
>>4924434
Here Lem put the body on the roof but doesn't matter

>change clothes

I HATE THIS

Dave and Abby spotted
otto hank murder spotted
how in the roof spotted
who put him in the roff spotted since doesn't matter who of the 2
how could not take blood
BAD SOLUTION
>>
*Run*
John: “W-Wait don’t my head I can’t!”
Lemington: “Shut up and listen to your sin John”
Amanda: You had such a foul stench to you, You reeked of whiskey. If I had never believed in your promise, She would still…
John: H-Hey, what the fuck did I do…
Amanda: “The pastor, Duke, and Needle were still on their way. I don’t blame them, Besides you were in a rage, what else could they do but shoot you.”
John: WHAT DID I DO!?
Amanda: [purple] YOU GRABBED OUR DAUGHTER AND KILLED HER! YOU SMASHED HER AGAINST THE ROCKS! YOU STOMPED ON HER! YOU MURDERED OUR FLESH AND BLOOD![/purple]
*NO NO NO NO THAT CAN’T BE TRUE MY HEAD MY HEAD AH HA AAHHAAHHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH*
Kissinger: It’s true John [purple] You smashed your own flesh and blood against the ground, You stomped on your daughter![/purple] You should’ve been given the chair you sick son of a bitch, But Your bastard father and the sick mayor covered for you! Once you passed out after murdering your daughter, you had a mental breakdown and tried to off yourself. I was forced to keep you sedated for weeks until eventually You began blocking off all memories you had of this place. Your Father wanted a fresh start for you, and moved you out to New Orleans, and Mayor Applebottom didn’t want to lose the arrangements to Duke’s land, so He helped you out but only if Your father agreed to keep the arranged marriage contract!”
Amanda: [purple] Everything I did was for revenge, I wanted to kill Everyone close to the bastards who didn’t care about me, Nor my child. I COULDN’T EVEN BE ALLOWED TO BURY IT! I don’t regret a damn thing[/purple]
Lemington: It’s all my fault, My original sin [purple] I was the one who got you drunk that day, We snuck some whiskey out of my uncle's saloon. [/purple] If I had never done that then maybe…”
John: “This is too much, I would never I could…”
* I begin to fall to my kneels in pure grief, tears begin to pour from my face. I murdered my daughter, I am a monster.*
Annabell:”...”
*As I’m wallowing in self-pity Annabell walks up to me, and hugs me.*
Annabell: “Don’t CRY. We can’t forget our sins, But we can try to make AMENDS. That’s all we can do in this cruel cruel WORLD.”
*I feel something slide into my back pocket the Annabell let’s go of me and walks back to where she was sitting*
Devin: “DO YOU THINK I GIVE A SHIT! WHAT THE FUCK DID CALVIN HAVE TO DO WITH YOUR SOAP DRAMA! AND YOU! [purple] LEMINGTON WOULD NEVER KILL SOMEONE![/purple] HE’S A PUSSY! STOP BEING A LITTLE BITCH AND START THINKI-”
*Before Devin could finish his sentence, Lemington is on top of him squeezing his throat*
Lemington: YOU FUCKING BASTARD! I’M A KILLER! I’M THE SECOND CULPRIT! I’LL KILL YOU RIGHT NOW!
*Lemington is pulled off by Julio and Benji and restrained with a kick in the gut and head, Knocking him out*
John: if Lemington isn’t a culprit then who killed Abigail and my father
Kissinger: “[purple] It’s impossible to carry a grown man out in a trash bag and it’s impossible to reach the roof[/purple]
>>
>>4924444
My homicide of of Rose was the contrary Lem didn't need enter from the room so doesnt matter

ALSO YOU DENY IN RED ABOUT LEM KILLED DAVE AND CALVIN
>>
Amanda: “W-wait lemington if you didn’t kill Duke and calvin then who did! It’s Impossible for-”
*A giggle is heard throughout the room, As we turn our heads to see the source my heart sinks deep into my chest*
Annabell: “Hehehehehehe, Looks like Devin was RIGHT [purple] I’m a HELLSPAWN, And I’m the one who killed Rose, Abigail, Duke, And CALVIN! HAHAHA[/purple]”
Amanda: “SHE’S WRONG! DON’T LISTEN TO HER! [purple] I USED METHOD X TO GET INTO ROSE’S ROOM WHILE I USED A DUMMY TO TRICK DR.KISSINGER! THERE IS ONLY ONE KILLER IN THIS STORY![/purple]”
Needle: Oh my god… Annabell why!? WHY!?
*Annabell only looks at Needle with disgust, then with a calm look*
Annabell: “Because it’s in my NATURE.”
Amanda: [purple] ANNABELL DID NOT KILL DUKE AND CALVIN! IT’S IMPOSSIBLE SHE’S NOT A KILLER DAMMIT![/purple] THERE HAS TO BE ANOTHER CULPRIT!”
Annabell: [purple] I killed Duke and calvin with a shotgun and I murdered Rose and Abigail with a revolver at NIGHT![/purple]
Devin: “I say we kill these three right now and be done with the whole thing! Fucking bitch killed my brother!”
Kissinger: “If one thing is certain [purple] Annabell is a culprit, and she definitely kill Abigail…[/purple]
*My mind is completely numb. The little girl who I swore that I was gonna protect Is the person who murdered my father.*
Annabell: “JOHN.”
Needle: “Enough of this! We’re detaining you three for further questioning! Benji helped me tie Amanda up!”
Benji: “right…”
Amanda: “GET YOUR HANDS OFF ME! ANNABELL IS INNOCENT! JOHN DON’T BREAK YOUR PROMISE GOD DA-”
*Before Amanda could finish, Mr.Applebottom covers her mouth and pins her down*
John: “I-I Can’t be here! I have to Go!”
Annabell: “J-JOHN…”
Dr.Kissinger: “Running away again huh? Rot in hell bastard.”
Needle: “Go ahead and get out of here John, We’ll talk later in New Orleans. It’s for the best if you were to return.”
*And just like that, I left. I walked out those doors with Annabell looking at me and mumbling something I can’t quite make out. For some reason, I sensed no hostility from her only sadness. I got my house and Left Crestwood, I have no intention to return to this cursed place. Now begins my long journey home…*
>>
>>4924451
HOLY SHIT SIN SPOTTED
KINO
>>
All right! Done posting!
>>4924454
He didn't change clothes! He got naked!
>>4924458
"True" solution here:>>4924458
>>
So when are we getting a real solution? Since this one is quite F A K E.
>>
>>4924461
OK I HAD RIGTH MY 2 THEORY MIXED TOGEHTER

ANNABELLE IS THE CULPRIT INSTEAD OF LEM
still remember a red truht babout her not being the culprit but so waht
>>4924456
Ok only half sin spotted
HOLY SHIT

no clue about it cmon HOW?
>>
>>4924468
Of course! However you must find the TRUE culprit and their motive! HAHAHAHAHAH
In all seriousness, Tomorrow will be the last day! If for some reason no one can find the culprit then it's the bad ending!
>>
>>4924473
WTF?
I DON''T UNDERSTAND NOTHING

sorry but i must go to bed now see you tomorrow
>>
>>4924471
This whole story I've been dropping hints about "family" I want you to think, What could a person do to make someone wanna kill you? Also Take notice how only one swig of whiskey and John is already gone, And when he brought up drinking to his father he had a disgusted look on his face! and How pastor Dave was talking about a violent unnamed drunk! There's so many more I can go over but I feel it's best to save it for the end so I won't spoil the third culprit!
>>4924476
It's all good see you tomorrow!
>>
>>4924473
Okay so
[blue] Annabell is the culprit [/blue]
why?
Duke: “Everyone one go into your rooms and get your guns [purple] Everyone here except for Annabell knows how to fire one[/purple] Just in case we meet the culprit!” her new purple statement is a lie, which makes her a culprit.

[blue] Kissinger is a culprit [/blue] why?
>>4918859
Amanda did NOT kill rose and Abigail!
I'm unsure how exact are you with red so I'd appreciate if you could tell me if "Amanda did NOT kill rose and Abigail!" means she didnt kill BOTH or she could have killed one of them.
>>
>>4924487
Annabell is the culprit, I can't tell you why! since it's directly linked with the third culprit! But I'll give you a hint! What was Annabell doing at midnight!
Also why would Kissinger be a culprit?
and for your last one [red] Amanda did NOT kill Rose AND Abigail! Meanig she did NOT kill both nor one![/red]
>>
>>4924491
[blue] So Kissinger has to be a culprit because of his last purple? [/blue]
Kissinger: “If one thing is certain [purple] Annabell is a culprit, and she definitely kill Abigail…[/purple]
[blue] Kissinger hates John enough to murder people? [/blue]
but uhh
>>4922443
is a thing so im lost.
>>
>>4924491
[blue]Calvin and John are the same person. Both are drunks. Calvin also thinks of Duke as a father figure[/blue]
>>
>>4924493
HAHAHAHAHA Don't worry, I'll help you out just this once! [red] Kissinger is NOT the culprit![/red]
>>4924495
[red] Calvin is his own separate person![/red]
>>
Nvm I'm 2 tired atm I will think about it tomorrow.
[blue] John is a culprit since he murdered a baby?[/blue]
[blue] the third culprit was sister abby because she spoke with Annabell at midnight [/blue]
>>
>>4924499
[red] John will NOT be considered a culprit If he murdered a baby in the past![/red]
As for your sister Abby theory, I'm gonna need something more to work with!
See you, tomorrow bro!
>>
>>4924501
Oi what the fuck, what about
>>4917447
>>
>>4924501
Oh I see, John isnt a culprit because the baby is alive. You smashed your own flesh and blood against the ground, You stomped on your daughter!
Never states that she died.
[blue] The baby never died, John daughter is in fact Annabelle. Abby hates John for making her suffer punishment for his own actions [/blue]
>>
>>4924502
John's dead baby wasn't in the original text so it gets a pass :^)
>>
>>4924498
[blue]Clavin is actually John’s brother, allowing Devin and Benji to kill him, since he’s not their brother![/blue]
>>
>>4924507
uh [red] Abby hate's John but not because she's forced to take all the ridicule for raising Annabell[/red]
Hahha...
>>
>>4924510
[red] Calvin shares NO blood relation to John![/red]
K N E E L
>>
>>4924511
And this as well as the baby part was hinted at in the story? This is some cracked mystery and I can't read apparently.
[blue] Abby hates John because she learned of his sin [/blue]
[blue] John blew up a church [/blue]
>>
>>4924514
[blue]Family doesn’t mean having a blood relation! [/blue]
>>
>>4924515
[red] Abby SAW John smash a baby against the ground and get away scot-free, Yeah she's gonna hate him[/red] Don't forget she was Feared talking to John about the past because she might get Killed!
>>4924520
[red] Calvin is NOT Family nor does he considers himself John's brother[/red]
>>
>>4924524
[blue]That baby isn’t dead[/blue]
And once again I ask of thee
[blue]Devin killed Rose and Abigail[/blue]
>>
Then the culprits are
[blue] Amanda, Abby, Anabelle [/blue]
>>
>>4924528
It would be pretty hard for a baby to survive all those injuries!
[red] Devin Did NOT kill Rose and Abigail![/red]
>>4924530
to help get you on the right path [red] The Third culprit does NOT hate John![/red]
>>
>>4924530
But
>>4918808
>>
>>4924538
[red]A culprit cannot die over the course of the story, But can die at the very end [/red]
The story is not very well defined so it might as well be "Abby story"
>>
>>4924535
Bros, is Needle really the culprit?
>>
>>4924543
Cant be because my theory had him and I got straight up ignored? Not sure how this mystery works desu lol
[blue] Amanda, Annabelle , Needle are the culprits? [/blue]
>>
>>4924542
I got a feeling you're a bit mad anon!
>>4924543
But why would he do this? What could he possibly gain!
>>4924544
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA I'm gonna need to see some reasoning for your third "culprit" ;^)
>>
>>4924548
I'm always mad when you are baiting me.
The culprits have to be
[blue] Amanda , Anabelle , Abby [/blue] and the "third" culprit can be considered either amanda or anabelle.
[blue] Neddle had a son to protect, a land to protect, and a mystery to protect [/blue]
>>
>>4924552
[red]Needle wouldn't kill to protect land![/red]
hAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>4924548
[blue]Needle wanted a lot of oil RIGHT NOW[/blue] or something
>>
>>4924558
[red] Needle doesn't care about the land![/red]
KNEEL!
>>
>>4924557
Julio mentioned some secret!
[blue]He was being blackmailed![/blue]
>>
>>4924562
Shit i Kneel!
>>
>>4924569
What would Chuck think, Needle?
>>
>>4924578
wait you were talking about needle?
[red] Needle Applebottom Wouldn't care about being blackmailed![/red]
I thought you were talking about julio!
>>
>>4924582
Wait, what? What about Julio then?
>>
>>4924585
I might as well give this to you guys for sticking for so long!
[red] Julio was being Blackmailed by Amanda to keep his mouth shut! This explains why he didn't say anything about Annabell being carried down the stairs and joining Otto's group![/red]
And the one thing I wished someone noticed was the conspiracy surrounding Julio, Frank, Rusty, and Duke!
>>
>>4924590
I don’t want to accept this! I WONT ACCEPT THIS!
[gold]Frank, Rusty and Duke would never betray and steal land from their friend! They are basically a family![/gold]
>>
>>4924598
How very tragic indeed! However!
[red]Frank, Melissa, Rusty, while they consider Needle their family, WOULD betray him AND steal his land![/red]
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA
>>
>>4924606
NOOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
>>4924607
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA
>>
>>4924610
In the same scene when John saw Duke Coolridges and Julio talking, he also saw Annabelle.
[blue]She cried not because someone died[/blue]
>>
>>4924621
[red] Annabell cried not because someone died![/red]
I kneel!
>>
>>4924623
[blue]Amanda manipulated Needle into killing Duke and Calvin[/blue]
>>
>>4924628
[red] Needle is Immune to manipulation![/red]
>>
>>4924630
[blue]Needle killed Duke and Calvin because he thought that they killed his family[/blue]
>>
>>4924633
[red] Needle Knows Duke would never hurt his family![/red]
HAHAHAHA
>>
>>4924634
If this is my punishment for the Xx, I accept it, I repent for my sin.
Stop punishing others
>>
>>4924650
You made the Xx! Nice! This is no punishment! The only way to win this game is to fight back!
>>
>>4924657
Ok, I’ll solve this mystery, just you wait! Almost every howdunnit were already explained by me so let’s continue!
[blue]Annabelle killed Rose and Abigail for reason yet unknown to me![/blue]
[blue]Sister Abby is dead at the time of discovery of 2 bodies in the sheriff’s office[/blue]
[blue]She didn’t kill herself after killing Duke and Calvin so you could just account her as dead later on[/blue]
>>
>>4924662
[red] Sister Abby was killed sometime after the Murder in The Applebottom manor![/red]
[red] Sister Abby couldn't have killed Duke and Calvin![/red]
Hmmm as for your first blue truth, I will have to think on it. But since I cannot answer it at this time I'll give you a freebie! [red] Abigail is similar to Duke in one very important way![/red]
HAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>4924671
Yeah, she’s dead
>>
>>4924671
Also, you mean Abigail and not Abby right?
If so they probably [blue]were killed by Annabelle[/blue]
So I assume [blue]someone else killed Rose[/blue]
>>
>>4924678
I'm talking about Abigail in the third red!
I refuse to answer your first and second red truth
>>
>>4924686
[blue]Needle didn’t kill Duke but he killed Calvin![/blue]
>>
File: wil_b12_defo1.png (749 KB, 801x1208)
749 KB
749 KB .png
>>4924461
So, we were presented with a bad ending, after all. It pains me to know that Annabelle is behind the murders, along with Amanda. Or is she? At one point you stopped referring to Annabelle as such, and instead you referred to her as "Annabell", and there's a reason for it.

[blue]Annabelle and Annabell are two different personalities. Originally, she was Annabelle, an innocent girl born into special circumstances. Her irises yellow, and her heart deformed. Her heart which gives her a 50/50 chance that she won't even make it into adulthood also represents her split personality. One half or a 50 is Annabelle, the other is Annabell. Due to constantly being bullied and ostracized by the townsfolk, Annabelle eventually turned into the monster that everyone framed her to be. Thus, Annabell was created, an evil counterpart to Annabelle that reflected the dark and foul side of the people of Crestwood. Their superstition and devotion to their religion created a "hellspawn" known as Annabell, and as such, Annabell really did bring misfortune to the denizens of Crestwood, except it wasn't misfortune. Annabell was the cause.[/blue]

Knowing this, we can say that [blue]after John returned, Annabell joined Amanda as a culprit for the murders in Crestwood. Annabell was the culprit that murdered Rose and Abigail, set the door chain in the room, and then hid in one of the trash bags inside the room. Later, when the group broke into the room, Amanda carried out a trash bag that contained Annabell and brought her outside. Annabell left the trash bag and joined in with the others afterwards. It's impossible to carry a grown man out in a trash bag, but it's possible to carry a child[/blue] As for the corpses of Duke and Calvin, [blue]Annabell was the one who murdered Duke and Calvin. She used the fireworks to kill them and burn their bodies.[/blue] That, or [blue]Annabell killed Duke and Calvin with a shotgun, possibly with a type of bullet that would light them on fire and burn them.[/blue] Or simply, [blue]Annabell burned the corpses of Duke and Calvin using fireworks, matches, a torch, or some other source of fire after she had killed them with a shotgun.[/blue]

To absolve Annabelle, the existence of Annabell needs to be confirmed. [blue]If Annabell exists, then Annabelle is innocent. Annabell is to be blamed for all the evil actions performed by a child with yellow irises and a deformed heart.[/blue]

[gold]Annabelle's soul is pure, and she is just a normal child, and not a "hellspawn" as depicted by the townsfolk of Crestwood. Annabelle is innocent.[/gold]
>>
>>4925351
One more thing. [blue]Rose is still alive. One of the corpses found in Rose's room belongs to Rose's mother, Abigail, but the other corpse belongs to someone else. Two corpses were found, but they couldn't be identified by their faces, because their bodies were mangled and stripped of their skin and flesh. Since Annabell is a culprit, she lied when she said that Rose and Mam (Abigail) were dead. When John said that he'd "put a bullet" into whoever took Rose away from him, it doesn't necessarily confirm that Rose is dead. It could've been a figure of speech, or just a different interpretation of those words. It is possible that Rose is a culprit along with Amanda and Annabell.[/blue] If not a culprit, then [blue]Rose was never killed, but she was simply hidden or taken away.[/blue] We can determine that Abigail is dead from certain purple statements, but Rose's death was never confirmed in red.
>>
>>4925353
Man, this really feels like my punishment for the Xx. I thought Annabel was just a typo and never got to ask about it.
Also abot Rose being alive:
Needle: [purple]MY WIFE AND DAUGHTER ARE BOTH DEAD[/blue]
So unless Needle is also the culprit, Rose and Abigail are surely dead.
>>
>>4925374
>Needle: MY WIFE AND DAUGHTER ARE BOTH DEAD
Never mind then, seems like I missed this purple. But still, [blue]Rose could still be alive if Needle and Annabell are both culprits along with Amanda. Rose was hidden or takey away.[/blue]
>>
>>4925374
>Needle: MY WIFE AND DAUGHTER ARE BOTH DEAD
Never mind then, seems like I missed that purple. But still, [blue]Rose could still be alive if both Needle and Annabell are culprits along with Amanda. Rose was hidden or taken away.[/blue] However, it's likely that this line of thinking is against Knox's 8th: It is forbidden for the case to be resolved with clues that are not presented.
>>
>>4924481
YOU SAID ABOUT LOVE ANON

why such a cruel truth when John loved Amanda?
>>
>>4924852
I'm gonna need to see the motive before I answer something like that!
>>4925351
I respect your refusal to accept an ending this dark! You may have what it takes to change the truth to get your happy ending!
However, I must crush your blue theories with absolute ease! [red] In this story There exist no multiple personalities! Annabell is Annabelle![/red]
[red] Annabelle did not use fireworks, matches, torches, or a shotgun to kill Duke and Calvin![/red]
HAHAHAHHAHHAHAAH
As for your gold truth... All I'll say is never give up on your happy ending and you'll surely get it!
>>
>>4925353
HAHAHAHAH [red] Rose is NOT a culprit![/red]
A culprit can't die remember ;)
>>4925377
I would argue most theories have some clues present in the original text! You never know!
>>4925536
Did he love Amanda? HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA Why do you think he did it! I want to hear!
>>
>>4925617
[blue]Rose wanted to show John that magic exists[/blue]
And
[blue]Needle killed Calvin because he thought that Calvin killed his dear friend[/blue]
>>
>>4925625
[red] Rose would never set the events of murders just to show John that magic is real![/red]
And lastly!
[red] Needle Knows Calvin killed Nobody![/red]
>>
>>4925617
OK FINNALLY YOU ARE HERE LET ME EXPLAIN MY THEORY
>>4924461
ALL THIS STORY IS A BULLSHIT
>Rusty wasn’t KILLE- *C
Here Lem he can't lie so he is not a culprit

I killed Duke and calvin with a shotgun and I murdered Rose and Abigail with a revolver at NIGHT!

yous said that no bullet killed Amanda and Abigal naturally Annabelle is lie BUT SINCE SHE IS LYING SHE KILLED AT LEAST 1 PERSON.

SO MY SOLUTION IS THE REAL CULPRIT ASK ANNABELLE TO KILL HIM AND ANNABELLE ACCEPTED TO SAVE HIS FATHER JOHN.

LEM LIED BECAUSE HE THINKS ANNABELLE IS THE REAL CULPRIT SAME FOR AMANDA

ANNABELLE KILLED ONLY 1 PERSON THE REAL CULPRIT, LEM IS NOT A CULPRIT AND TRY TO TAKE THE FAULT BECAUSE HE THINKS ANNABELLE IS THE REAL CULPRIT, AMANDA DID THE SAME KILLED SOMEONE TO BEING ACCUSED INSTEAD OF ANNABELLE

TRY TO DENY THIS DIRTY WITCH
>>
>>4925629
Very close! However!
[red] Annabelle did NOT kill the "True" culprit![/red]
And just to help you guys out if confused [red] Lemington is NOT a culprit![/red]
KNEEL!
>>
>>4925631
a culprit can lie even before the crime, a culprit can commit a crime even after Battler left the city
>>
>>4925631
John never killed his daugther , was all a plan of Needle, he nrainwashed John into thinking of being a sonslayer to sve his marriage with Rose, HIS REAL CHILDREN IS STILL ALIVE AND IS CALLED ANNABELLE

KNEEL
>>
>>4925631
Annabelle killed a culprit
DENY THIS
>>
>>4925633
[red] A culprit can lie before committing the crime[/red]
And lastly
[red] No crimes will be committed in this story until John returns![/red]
And don't forget! [red] There can't be four or more culprits![/red]
>>4925635
That would be kino! But
[red] John was NEVER brainwashed![/red]
>>4925638
[red]Annabell did NOT kill a culprit[/red]
>>
>>4925639
Needle just act the sonslaying of John, this tricked him in order to make him break any relationship with Amanda and accept Rose as his wife
>>
>>4925631
[blue]Rose killed Duke and Needle killed Calvin to protect Rose[/blue]
>>
>>4925642
Wait, Rose’s not the culprit nvm
>>
>>4925639
Calvin discover that Duke was the culprit and shot at him, Duke was dying so Amanda to protect her grandpa killed Calvin, Duke told everything to Amanda before dying , everything about her origins and his plan

THIS EXPLAIN EVERYTHING
>>