[3 / an / cgl / diy / gd / i / n / out / p / po / qst / s4s / t / trv / vip / vm / vmg / w / wg / wsr / ] [Settings]
Board
Settings Home
/qst/ - Mitsuba Archive

File: 1418675818031.jpg (96 KB, 454x604)
96 KB
96 KB .jpg
If you want to make a mystery gameboard, use this thread. Don't flood /qst/.
The Umineko colored truths script: https://controlc.com/27143a5a

>How to use the Red Truth
The Red Truth is a fact that can be presented by the one hosting the mystery (also known as the Witch side) without any evidence or proof to support it. But, while undeniable, it can have multiple interpretations. The multiple interpretations mark a large foothold for the opposing players (also known as the Human side) to attack; therefore, the Red Truth must be used with care. Conversely, a refusal to validate a statement in Red invokes another Devil's Proof; a lack of validation won't prove a statement's truth but can't disprove its falsehood.

>How to use the Blue Truth
The Blue Truth is used to present a possibility to counter the logic of the Witch's side. The Blue Truth usually takes the form of a theory to counter the Witch and requires the Red Truth to be confirmed or denied. The Blue Truth must be used in a manner that advances the user's overall theory, rather than simply fishing for more information. Any assertions made in Blue must directly deny the influence of the supernatural in the events of a gameboard's story. The Witch side may delay until the end of the game to challenge Blue Truths; after all, only one puzzle unsolved by any explanation other than magic is enough to sustain the Illusion of the Witch, but one carelessly phrased Red Truth can eliminate the possibility of magic from all of them. One effective denial isn't fatal, but unchallenged denial of magic in all the mysteries becomes a categorical denial of Witches.

>How to use the Gold Truth
The Gold Truth is on par with the Red Truth, although it may be inferior or superior depending on the situation. It can be explained as a truth constructed from belief that is acknowledged and shared between people. It can be used by anyone who truly understands the gameboard.

>How to use Purple Statements
Purple Statements are seen as important spoken statements during the narration of a story and they possess the same standing as the Red Truth. However, they are different in that a culprit can lie with Purple. To turn it around, non-culprits can only speak the truth in Purple. What defines a culprit depends on the gameboard, but usually the culprit is one who kills or plans to kill someone during the story.

>How to use the Green truth
>I seriously hope you guys don't need an explanation for this one
>>
File: simple mystery.png (12 KB, 558x484)
12 KB
12 KB .png
It's time for another mystery. This one is sort of like filler until the next big one. So it'll be very short and also have no green truth in it.
So lets cut to the chase.

DETECTIVE
A is dead in his apartment.
There is a terrible smell from his rotting corpse
The room of the crime is in disarray. Beside the corpse of the victim there is a broken table, a broken phone and pieces of what remains of an apple pie
The windows are locked. The door was locked until you broke it down.
According to A's two neighbors, B and C, they last saw A three days ago
C contacted the police because of the time having passed along with that terrible smell, leading you here
META
Me "That's as far as you can get, at least as a human.
But as a witch I can show you what really happened here."
The door slams shut behind you and repairs itself as time rewinds to three days prior.
Time finally rewinds to the point that A's corpse is reanimated.
And now...
>>
File: tegaki.png (33 KB, 400x400)
33 KB
33 KB .png
Me "Come forth, the Poison of God, Samael!!"
With a puff of red smoke, an angel appears.
Me "It wouldn't be much of a mystery without at least one girl in a leotard, right?"
Samael "Summoning me for just another game... *sigh* You sure do have a lot of time on your hands, master.
Finish this quick, detective. She probably won't unsummon me until she's cornered."
Me "Yeah, how about this. If you figure out the truth in up to 30 blue truths, I'll give you something cool as a reward. How's that? Now back to the mystery."
>>
File: tegaki.png (18 KB, 400x400)
18 KB
18 KB .png
In a single strike, Samael kills A instantly, such that A falls down in such a way that creates the scene of the crime as you discovered it in the human world.
Samael "Now show me if you're worthy to be my opponent, DETECTIVE!!!"

A is dead. B is alive. C is alive.
The culprit is a character who appeared in the story.

[gold]START[/gold]
>>
[blue]A died because of the apple pie. He choked on it, or was poised by it.[/blue]
>>
>>4980214
A didn't choke on the apple pie, nor was it poisoned.
>>
File: 1622313946276.png (176 KB, 352x480)
176 KB
176 KB .png
[blue]The culprit destroyed the phone and locked A from outside! Unable to get help, A went into a rage and destroyed his room, but eventually died of starvation as he ran out of food![/blue]
>>
[blue]There was something inside the pie that A was allergic to. He died because he ate it.[/blue]
>>
>>4980216
The door was locked from the inside! It wouldn't be much of a closed room mystery if the opposite was the case.
>>4980218
A didn't die because of an allergy.
>>
[blue]The door was blocked by some sort of a barricade from the outside, like in Sims. So A couldn’t leave the room because it was blocked.[/blue]
>>
File: blade5r.png (54 KB, 640x480)
54 KB
54 KB .png
>>4980222
Nothing prevented passage through the door except the door's lock.
>>
File: wil_a11_nayamu1.png (595 KB, 793x1227)
595 KB
595 KB .png
>>4980220
I also wanted to propose an allergy theory, so I'll try and touch up on that a bit further. [blue]A ate a piece of the apple pie and gained a heavy allergic reaction to it. It wasn't the allergic reaction what caused A to die, but rather the aftermath, which led to them thrashing around the room and falling over, possibly hitting their head against the table. If A hadn't gained that allergic reaction, they wouldn't have died.[/blue] Also, the most common way to die from an allergy isn't the allergy itself, but let's say [blue]the allergic reaction caused A to suffocate and die from asphyxiation.[/blue]
>>
[blue]The map is a trick. B’s door leads to A’s room. That’s what that arrow with B means.[/blue]
Also, isn’t 3 days a little bit too little for a body to start rotting?
>>
File: blade7_2r.png (66 KB, 640x480)
66 KB
66 KB .png
>>4980225
Still trying to attack from that angle? A didn't develop any allergies.

>>4980226
The map shows no falsehoods. No door unmarked on the map exists.
>>
[blue]A was enjoying an apple pie, when the phone rang. He picked it up and it emitted an electromagnetic wave that killed A, destroyed the phone, and when A fell, he broke the table.[/blue]
>>
>>4980230
Electromagnetic waves?! What the hell?
But regardless, No electromagnetic wave killed A.
You are definitely overcomplicating things here. Let me just remind you that The culprit is a character who appeared in the story in case you missed it. And the culprit isn't A.
>>
[blue]Samael is character appearing in the story, thus she can be the culprit. What we saw was actually how the murder took place.[/blue]
>>
>>4980234
Come on now. At least try to deny my perfect magic. Don't submit so easily. The name "Samael" refers to a supernatural being and not to anything else.
>>
File: wil_a11_niyari1a.png (597 KB, 793x1227)
597 KB
597 KB .png
>>4980227
Fine, no allergies or poison involved. I'll have to think a bit more before suggesting any more theories. Theories such as "A committed suicide or died by an accident" feel too empty to be the case here. Plus, you confirmed that a culprit exists.

I actually planned on making a mystery based on an allergy, but considering how quickly the allergy theory got suggested here, it's a good thing I didn't.
>>
So, the characters in the story are:
A,
B,
C,
the Detective,
Samael
and the Witch
We can say that the Witch, Samael, A and probably the Detective aren’t culprits, so that leaves us with B and C.
Also, just noticed the title of Samael, so let’s try this: [blue]A died because he was poisoned.[/blue]
>>
>>4980252
>A died because he was poisoned.
Possible, but the apple pie being poisoned has been denied >>4980215. You'd have to explain what else could've poisoned A then, and how.
>>
>>4980253
There’s a terrible smell coming from A’s room. Is it really his body digesting, or the poison?
>>
File: punches.gif (84 KB, 400x400)
84 KB
84 KB .gif
>>4980252
Samael "FOOLISH! THESE FANGS OF GOD CANNOT BE EXPLAINED WITH MUNDANE MEANS!!! NO POISON, NATURAL OR ARTIFICIAL, KILLED A! [gold]THESE BLESSED HANDS ARE COATED IN DIVINE POISON, BEYOND THE COMPREHENSION OF MERE MORTALS![/gold]"
>>
[blue]The Detective killed A and hid in the room. When the police was called, he broke the door down, pretending he just got there and couldn’t enter A’s room.[/blue]
>>
>>4980262
D isn't the culprit. This applies to all games in which D is the detective.
>>
>>4980267
It is never said anywhere D is the detective. In fact, we don't even know if he exists in the story!
All we know is that a "detective" exists, with zero mention of what his name is.

I will suggest the same thing as the >>4980262 blue in that [blue]the protagonist (who is not D) is the culprit.[/blue]
[blue]To create the locked room he either did what was suggested in the quoted blue or left the window unlocked and only locked it upon breaking into the room.[/blue]
>>
>>4980294
Obviously D is the detective.
>>
File: 1622417158608.png (179 KB, 352x480)
179 KB
179 KB .png
[blue]The apple pie had a small bomb in it, which exploded from inside A's stomach, killing him and destroying the room in the process. In other words, the crime is possible through trap X! The details of a bomb A could swallow without noticing and that could blow open A's stomach is a devil's proof! I refuse to explain!![/blue]
>>
File: clean.png (27 KB, 771x672)
27 KB
27 KB .png
>>4980347
Sorry but A's corpse shows no easily-identifiable fatal injuries.
Take a look at his corpse for yourself. Outside of some minor injuries from his fall, his corpse remains clean. No explosive, no matter how small, killed A.
>>
How come the windows aren't marked on the map?
Could I kindly ask you to provide the window location? Since "The map shows no falsehoods. No door unmarked on the map exists." is a thing, the map not having any windows marked makes me feel a bit annoyed.
>>
File: map update.png (12 KB, 558x484)
12 KB
12 KB .png
>>4980377
Very well, windows are added. Note that the window to A's room was locked from the inside at the time of the crime, and remained so until the crime's discovery.
>>
File: VirgiliusOG_(3) (1).png (724 KB, 1057x1030)
724 KB
724 KB .png
ITALIANON HERE

3 DAYS TO CALL POLICE LMAO
[blue] A DIED 1 DAY AGO OR TODAY, THE CULPRIT FAKE THE SITUATON TO MAKE IT SEEMS WAS MURDER 3 DAYS AGO [/blue]
>>
File: homing7rsr.png (120 KB, 640x480)
120 KB
120 KB .png
>>4980432
Hehe. Watch this. Neither B nor C were lying about the last time they witnessed A. Meaning neither had seen A or A's corpse in the last three days. So the only culprit who could've killed A is my demo and not any human.
>>
>>4980436
*demon
not demo
>>
>>4980436
\AHAHAHAHAH YOU WANT TO FOUL ME DIRTY WITH

[blue] NOT A SINGLE ONE OF YOUR RED TRUTH DENY MY SENTENCE , I AM NOT SPEAKING ABOUT DECLARATION TO POLICE BUT OF THE REAL PLAN OF THE CULPRIT, A DIDN'T DIE 3 DAYS AGO [/blue]
>>
>>4980440
Form a theory on how a human could've killed A at a later time and I will answer you. They way things set make it quite clear that only a demon, who can phase right through walls, is the culprit.
>>
>>4980445
wait this was just my idea
give me time for a full theory
>>
>>4980445
ok start with something simple
[blue] C is the culprit is plan was simple, he put sleeping pills in the PiE this make A fall alseep after closing his room from inside, the C called A hacked phone who create a small flame who consumed all the oxygen in the room , making A die for lack of air, then C called the police [/blue]
>>
>>4980529
Absurd!
A didn't die due to a lack of air. There are no traces of a fire having been lit in the room.
>>
>>4980539
I got it! [blue] A died from being burned from the inside![/blue] How was this possible? Simple! [blue] The pie A ate was simply way too hot for human consumption! As A thrashed around his room trying to call 911 to get the scolding hot pie out of his body he succumbed to his injuries and died! [/blue] as for how the "angel" connects to the story! [blue] When Samael has introduced a puff of red smoke appeared, now what is red usually associated with? That's right, Fire![/blue] But that's not all! [blue] When Samael speaks of "Divine poison" she's referring to a "Poison" that's easy to spread which also holds a divine status to some religions in where it is used to cleanse away sin! That poison is fire! [/blue] Rest well wicked witch!
>>
File: starfish block.gif (1468 KB, 640x480)
1468 KB
1468 KB .gif
You're completely off-track! Allow me to help.
The apple pie served no purpose in bringing about A's death. Just because it's at the scene of the crime doesn't ensure that it's involved in it!
And please do remember that a culprit, who isn't A or D, is the one who killed A. Accidents won't work here.
>>
>>4980567
pls explain in which way the phone and table are broken
>>
>>4980576
It appears like A fell on the table, breaking it in the process. The phone is smashed on the floor near A's corpse.
>>
>>4980578
ooooo so i had rigth

[blue] A closed himself in his room and eat the pie with sleeping pills and get asleep , after a while C called him this make him wake up and fall on the table, breaking both table, phone and his spine killing him on the spot, then C called the police [/blue]
>>
>>4980584
Hmm...
That won't work. A did not die by falling over or as a result of falling over.
>>
>>4980596
[blue] C BLOCKED A'S DOOR AND WINDOW FROM OUTSIDE, FOR 3 DAYS A FIGTH TO EXIT AND THEN DIED FOR STARVATION [/blue]
>>
File: blade2r.png (57 KB, 640x480)
57 KB
57 KB .png
>>4980598
As previously stated, Nothing prevented passage through the door except the door's lock. And I will add that the same applies for the window. And since the only key to A's room is in A's room, an alive A cannot be trapped in his own room, as he could leave at any time using the key.
Your theory has crumbled to nothing.
>>
>>4980608
i mean put a gigant rock outside the door
>>
>>4980626
That counts as preventing passage through the door.
>>
>>4980629
fuck
>>
File: different_space_2c.png (268 KB, 640x480)
268 KB
268 KB .png
I sleep now. We'll continue tomorrow.
This mystery is supposed to be quite simple, but it appears I complicated things into something a bit trickier.
>>
>>4980645
See you tomorrow!
>>
[Blue] 'A' was killed by B or C sending to 'A' the Pie with some kind of poison animal inside the Pie [/Blue]
>>
>>4980674
The b in [blue] has to be lowercase bro! like this
[blue]
[/blue]
>>
Okey, now serious (i don't know how to use chans, so sorry if i commit any error)

Witch, could you declare in Red that before the detective and after the last time A was seen, no one entered at A's room ?
>>
>>4980679
oh, sorry... i'm trying to learn yet. First time bro :V
>>
>>4980709
It's all good bro! Do you have the script installed yet?
>>
>>4980717
No... What it's a script for chans ?
>>
>>4980729
There's a script in the op in where it makes your theories and red truths appear in that color. an example for it is when you shoot a blue theory like this [blue] The butler is the killer![/blue] The text "The butler is the killer!" Would be in blue like in Umineko. It's pretty easy to install the script you just have to go here https://controlc.com/27143a5a copy the entire script open up violent monkey (or any other script program) and paste it into a new script. You can find violent monkey on the chrome store or if you look for it online. I'm certain there's another way you can do it but this is just how I did it.
>>
>>4980739
Thank you man. It worked

One question. Is there a way to remove the captcha ?
>>
>>4980748
No sorry bro, at the moment there isn't a script to bypass the captcha :(
>>
>>4980755
Nah, okay, I can put up with it kk. Thanks for the help anon. Now, lets break this witch :v
>>
Before I submit My blue theory I wish to know where Person B and Person C are at as of now? Don't want to waste too many blue theories now!
>>
I'm awake.
>>4980674
As previously stated, no poison killed A.
>>4981182
They both cooperated with D, explaining truthfully that they last encountered A 3 days ago and returned to their rooms.
>>
>>4981197
Crap, I'm gonna have to rethink my theory! I'll be back with the truth!
>>
>>4981197
FUCK YOUR LIMITS OF BLUE TRUTH IS TOO MUCH REEEEEEEEEEEEE

in short the 3 days delay and the broken table are the most important thing the problem is the closed room because any plan a killer have he must make A close the door by himself.

SO CAN YOU CONFIRM THAT A CAN'T BEING FORCED, TRICKED, SEDUCED OR ANY OTHER VARIATION TO CLOSE THE DOOR?
>>
>>4981220
I'll state it clearly. A wasn't directed by another in any way to lock the door. In other words only A himself is responsible for the room being a locked one.
>>
>>4981224
>Directly
LMAO
>>
>>4981224
ok i think about it and sadly i need another begging

[blue] The culprit by calling A made him decide to close the door from inside, he was not forced but in his mind closing the door was the best thing to do [/blue]
>>
>>4981197
Okay witch, but what i want to know it's that: Someone entered the A's room before the detective and after the last time A was seen ?
>>
[blue]The culprit let some sort of a gas inside of A's room in and he died of asphyxiation, breaking the table and the phone in convulsions.[/blue]
>>
>>4980748
you can buy a pass https://4channel.org/pass
>>
>>4981419
20 dollars '-'
>>
>>4981423
It lasts an entire year though so hey, that's a pretty good deal :D
>>
>>4981425
Looking at this point of view, yeah it's. But i rarely
will use 4chan, so for me it's so good
>>
File: blade8_3r.png (75 KB, 640x480)
75 KB
75 KB .png
>>4981412
Again. A wasn't influenced to lock the door by anyone other than himself. You are getting nowhere like this.
>>4981414
A wasn't killed by a gas, or from a lack of gas either.
>>
>>4981443
HOLY SHIT CONFIRM
[blue]A ISNT BLIND[/blue]
>>
>>4981449
A isn't blind.
What's so unusual about someone locking their door? It's not like he knew he was going to get killed or anything.
>>
>>4981450
I thought he was blind and he lost his key that's why he stayed locked there for 3 days
Also it's confirmed B and C last saw A 3 days ago, but what about his death?
REPEAT [blue]A DIED THREE DAYS AGO FROM WHEN D FOUND HIM[/blue]
>>
>>4981453
Very well. A did in fact die three days ago. You could've just asked. Hehe.
>>
>>4981456
>There is a terrible smell from his rotting corpse
HAH ITS OVER
[blue]B and A were eating the pie together in A's room, B farted on A right before he left his room. B and A both greeted C who was right next to them before A closed the door.
After finally smelling it, A couldn't believe it and went berserk, thrashing around and falling over trying to escape the horrid smell but unfortunately he couldn't.[/blue]
This explains their honesty when talking to D in other words, [blue]A's DEATH WAS AN ACCIDENT[/blue]
>>
>>4981456
>There is a terrible smell from his rotting corpse
HAH ITS OVER
[blue]B and A were eating the pie together in A's room, B farted on A right before he left his room. B and A both greeted C who was right next to them before A closed the door. After finally smelling it, A couldn't believe it and went berserk, thrashing around and falling over trying to escape the horrid smell but unfortunately he couldn't.[/blue]
This explains their honesty when talking to D in other words, [blue]A's DEATH WAS AN ACCIDENT[/blue]
>>
HOLY SHIT
>>4981456
[blue] Inside the pie the weapon of the murder enter inside A's body and killed him from inside [/blue]

HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT
>>
You guys are getting nowhere.
>>4981468
I already said that A wasn't killed by a gas. Come on.
>>4981471
Again I'm just repeating prior red truths. I already said that the apple pie served no purpose in bringing about A's death.
>>
>>4981478
REPEAT [blue]the culprit didn't kill A remotely[/blue]
>>
File: bullet_1a.png (51 KB, 640x480)
51 KB
51 KB .png
>>4981479
I cannot...
>>
>>4981480
WAHWAHHAHA ITS OVER
[blue]A DIED FROM A TRAP THAT WAS ACTIVATED AFTER HE LOCKED HIS ROOM[/blue]
>>
>>4981482
A trap? What sort? Let me say that D didn't uncover any sort of trap during his investigation of the room. So if there was a trap like you claim, it would need to disappear after the crime occurred, and yet the theory that A being killed by an explosive has already been denied.
>>
>>4981486
LOL REPEAT [blue]WHEN A DIED;[/blue]
[blue]1. No one was inside the room[/blue]
[blue]2. the room was locked[/blue]
>>
>>4981491
A's room was locked when A died.
However I cannot answer the first blue for obvious reasons.
>>
>>4981494
Oh sorry I meant [blue]no one was inside A's room BESIDE A when A died[/blue]
Also since you just confirmed that confirm this too [blue]A's lock was never opened after he locked it[/blue]
Ok these are all the confirmations I'll ask
>>
>>4981498
New IP again? You aren't evading bans right now, are you?
But anyways, no human besides A was inside A's room when A died. and A's lock was never opened after A locked it.
>>
>>4981501
Okay this confirms that it was a trap used by the culprit outside of the room.
ALSO YOU DIDNT DENY A's DEATH WAS AN ACCIDENT
So the culprit killed A by accident, and A died in his room after he locked it, and they didn't realize he was dead until 3 days later.
Hmm, I assume his death was silent? [blue]Maybe his head was chopped?[/blue]
UHHH anyways please confirm (because you failed to)
[blue]A's DEATH WAS AN ACCIDENT[/blue]
[blue]A DIED AFTER HE LOCKED HIS ROOM[/blue]
>>
>>4981501
Also nah lol I'm not evading any bans, my ISP is just schizo it keeps changing IPs
>>
File: blade6_2r.png (65 KB, 640x480)
65 KB
65 KB .png
>>4981513
As for the state of the corpse, see >>4980352
And I can easily state that A died after he locked his room. The other I feel no reason to answer. Clearly A was killed by someone other than himself, so he couldn't have accidentally died.
>>
>>4981520
[blue] THe culprit killed A by calling him by his phone [/blue]
>>
>>4981520
>Clearly A was killed by someone other than himself, so he couldn't have accidentally died
Kek [blue]the culprit killed A by accident, therefore it's not a homicide![/blue]
REPEAT [blue]A's DEATH WAS NOT A HOMICIDE[/blue]
>>
File: blood_2b.png (65 KB, 640x480)
65 KB
65 KB .png
>>4981524
WHAT?! How in the world could a phone call kill someone? ABSURD!
>>
File: blood_2c.png (82 KB, 640x480)
82 KB
82 KB .png
>>4981526
>>
[blue]When A picked up the phone it made such a loud noise his eardrums blew up and he died[/blue]
>>
>>4981534
No loud noise killed A.
>>
>>4981537
HOLY SHIT [blue]THE PHONE HAD A WORM INSIDE THAT WENT INSIDE A HEAD AND KILLED HIM[/blue]
>>
>>4981540
A worm?! You've got to be joking! But just in case, no worm killed A.
And the same could be said of a snake too. As I imagine you might ask.
>>
>>4981529
>>4981526
>>4981532
[blue] the culprit called A , this discussion have an effect on A, doesn't matter maybe was dump by his gf, doesn't matter , in this stage of rage, sadness and despair burst a blood vessel in his brain that killed him or fall on the table, hit the head and died [/blue]
>>
[blue]Someone notified that A’s family member died or something and A died of heart attack[/blue]
>>
File: wil_b12_ikari1.png (572 KB, 801x1208)
572 KB
572 KB .png
>>4981537
[blue]A received bad news over the phone, and got a heart attack, dying inside his room. A received a call from either B or C, making them a culprit for A's death. If A hadn't heard the bad news, they wouldn't have died.[/blue]
>>
>>4981546
>>4981548
>>4981547
wow nice hivemind
>>
>>4981547
>>4981548
Correct cause of death determined! A's death was in fact a heart attack. And there's no more point in hiding which of the two called A so I'll just say it. B is the culprit.
Now if you want, you can try to guess the exact topic of conversation lead to A's death as I write up the conclusion.
>>
>>4981551
Well maybe there’s a clue in the map like someone broke into B’s room and stole something
>>
>>4981551
"A, I forgot to tell you, the microwave is broken"
"WHAT DO YOU MEAN THE PIE IS FREEZING WHAT DO I DO"
"I'm sorry.."
*phone drops from A's hand*
*A falls afterwards, dead*
>>
File: wil_a23_niramu1.png (596 KB, 905x1226)
596 KB
596 KB .png
>>4981551
I can't imagine why B would call A over the phone to deliver the news when they live next to each other, so maybe [blue]B pulled a prank on A by telling them that one of their family members or loved ones died, which shocked A beyond B's expectations, and so A died from a heart attack.[blue] That or [blue]one of A's loved ones really died, and B delivered the bad news to A over the phone. A couldn't handle the fact that one of their loved ones died, so A had a heart attack and died.[/blue] Or perhaps, [blue]B and A are partners, but B couldn't muster the courage to tell them in person that they want to break up. After B told A over the phone that they want to break up, A couldn't handle that scenario, so they received a heart attack and died.[/blue]

These theories are a bit bizarre, but I don't see any clues which would point to any specific scenario in this situation.
>>
File: blade8_1g.png (81 KB, 640x480)
81 KB
81 KB .png
A AND B WERE DISCUSSING VIDEO GAMES. [gold]THIS IS THE TRUTH![/gold]
Did you expect anything else? Well, the mystery is over and you went far above the 30 blue truth limit so no special reward for you.
I hope this managed to entertain you, even for a bit. Now bye!
>>
File: cit_2b.png (306 KB, 640x480)
306 KB
306 KB .png
[purple]????[/purple]
[purple]Kakera #4294967295[/purple]
Current location: Akihabara, TOKYO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RVCr-C398Fc
A lone man enters a maid cafe.
The place is empty except for him. Perhaps it's supposed to be closed?
And yet, another appears.
A girl who in almost any other setting would appear out of place, perfectly fits this sort of environment.
The man, sitting down besides what's left of the last remaining table, awaits his meal.
This place sure is dusty. How many days has it been since it was last cleaned.
Days? No... Years? Centuries?
From the area where a kitchen once was, Samael appears with a plate, on it a simple meal.
She lightly places it on the table.
An omelet, with 死ね written on it in ketchup is placed before the man.
The man attempts to start a conversation with the girl.
? "The Walls of Peace right? About that... You want me to say it? I..."
But the girl was never there at all.
He's all alone in this ruined building. In this long-since ruined city of TOKYO.
He just takes a bite from his meal and
? "You poisoned it? Figures. If only something on this level could kill me. Heheheheh.
And to answer your question..."
>>
File: blade8_2r.png (100 KB, 640x480)
100 KB
100 KB .png
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YGLSZ2Lm588
I REGRET NOTHING!
WALLS OF PEACE?! GUIDING HUMANITY DOWN THE RIGHT PATH?! GIVE ME A BREAK! CRUSHING SUCH PATHETIC AND FRAGILE THINGS IS MUCH, MUCH BETTER. HEHEHEHE... NYAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
>>
Did Ryukishi just drop a phase 2 preview here?
>>
The plot thickens!
>>
>>4981572
>But the girl was never there at all
Jeez this gave me Saya no Uta vibes
Thanks for mystery anon!
>>
I almost forgot, a made a loredump thing. This isn't the reward. I was going to post this BEFORE the mystery but forgot, so Samael doesn't appear. Read it if you want. It shouldn't matter too much for the next mystery.

DETECTIVE
Pieces
The human characters in the gameboard. Represented by specific letters or numbers. Can be either a culprit, a victim or even a bystander.

D
Your piece. On the gameboard he cannot witness magic or any other falsehood. Naturally As the detective, D cannot be the culprit. Can use the green truth when authorized by the game master.

META
Thatens Shevalva
The Witch of Solitude who's lived for 6000 years. Has no offensive magic, relies entirely on summoning demons to help her. It's hard to call her a witch or even a summoner, it's more like she's a "monster tamer" or something.
Alignment: neutral
Hates: dwelling on the past

Decarabia
One of the 72 demons of the Ars Goetia, taking the form of a one-eyed starfish. Basically a glorified hint dispenser. Excels in barrier magic and non-elemental attacks.
Alignment: chaos
Hates: being bossed around

4D Glasses
Object owned by the game master. Holds immense amounts of sentimental value, yet doesn't serve its expected use of allowing one to watch 3D movies. So it's pretty much useless.

Other demons
The Witch of Solitude can summon a very wide range of different supernatural beings, which she collectively refers to as demons. Can be of any alignment and typically possess at least one useful skill.

[purple]????[/purple]
Ashmedai
One of the 72 demons of the Ars Goetia. Watches the games unfold and reports their results to her master. Was supposed to be called Asmodeus but then I remembered that such a character already exists in Umineko. That's why I used a different name for the same demon.
Alignment: chaos
Likes/dislikes: none

Gauntlet
A strange futuristic device with the godlike power to remake the world. Only with such power can the Walls of Peace be protected.
Its user boldly claims that Thatens Shevalva is dead. That fact combined with the fact that a "witch of solitude" is all about teamwork makes her seem like a walking contradiction, right?
User's likes: Mother's cooking
User's dislikes: people who never learn

Legendary Katana
A god-slaying, demon-slaying man-slaying sword that decides the fate of the one holding it. You hold a mere replica, yet still has enough power to grant you the ability to decide your own fate, expressed through the green truth.

Letter
Sent by a witch of the Senate. Ashmedai threw it away without reading it under orders from her master.
>>
>>4981583
Decarabia is weak to bullets
>>
File: literally me.png (43 KB, 419x277)
43 KB
43 KB .png
And just a few more things I feel like saying.
>I got the idea for this mystery from browsing /v/ and wondering "what if the guy on the other end literally died?"
>just because Samael's fists represented a heart attack this time, next time she appears it could be different. Keep that in mind.
>this mystery is basically filler between the previous (which is basically EP1) and the next, which is EP2. As of now the title is "Vacation of the Lonely Witch", but I might change it before the mystery starts. This mystery mainly exists so I could post >>4981583 and also add a bit of characterization for the edgelord eating his poisoned omelet, which I kind of forgot to do before.

That is all
>>
File: Spoiler Image (106 KB, 1280x720)
106 KB
106 KB .jpg
>>4981583
>that glove
>>
>>4981593
post the next mystery
AND FOLLOW KNOX AND DINE
>>
>>4981660
Don’t tell him what to do
>>
>>4981662
is for me
my brain avoid that solutions
>>
>>4981660
Sorry but it won't follow the rules so closely. I have something very different in mind for EP2.
Perhaps I'll do it for EP3.
>>
>>4981572
This was a fun mystery anon! Sorry for not being able to find the truth before it could be solved but if I'm being honest I was very far from the actual truth. It looks like there's lore to these mysterys, is there anything I should read to get the lore?
>>
>>4981708
I have pretty much all of it condensed in >>4981583
Also see https://archive.wakarimasen.moe/qst/thread/4788991/#4801385 and https://archive.wakarimasen.moe/qst/thread/4866426/#4867035 for the previous [purple]????[/purple] sections if you want.
>>
>>4981714
Thanks anon! I'll definitely read up on it so I can get some more lore for the next mystery!
>>
By a big demand I’m posting another mystery!
It’s my second mystery so don’t be very judgemental.
My IP may change since I’m phoneposting, so don’t get scared.

So the mystery is depicted in the picture. Your goal is to deduce what happened.
For starters [red]B and D are dead.[/red]
>>
>>4981740
The area where B and D were killed was never locked at any point, making this not a closed room. Any possible culprit could've easily entered the area where B and D are and killed them.
>>
>>4981749
[red]Area where B and D were killed is a closed room![/red]
>>
>>4981740
SHIT! [blue] B and D are on a train![/blue] I'M GOING INSANE AHHHH
>>
>>4981767
Oh, this is not the Golden Express series, anon! You probably bough the wrong ticket! [red]B and D aren’t on a train.[/red]
>>
>>4981772
I figured it out! [blue] b and d Killed B and D[/blue] IT'S OVER!
>>
>>4981792
[red]Only A, B, C, D, E and F exist in this story.[/red] Or are you going to say that and is a character too?
>>
>>4981797
All I got is this! [blue] C and E are the killers! They're aren't in the second image alongside B and D![/blue] KNEEL!
>>
>>4981801
I-I refuse!
>>
>>4981802
IT'S OVER! [blue] The culprits for this story are C and E! They killed B and D because They had helped 7 hide the evidence that 7 8 9! and 9 was C and E friend![/blue] IT'S OVER REST WELL WICKED WITCH!
>>
>>4981816
Did you read it wrong Krauss? Like I’ve already said [red]Only A, B, C, D, E and F exist in this story.[/red]
>>
>>4981822
I'M BEING MINDBROKEN! AHHHHH!
>>
>>4981740
ITALIANON ANON HERE
IS TIME FOR YOUR REQUIEM

[blue] THIS IS THE STORY OF 4 FRIENDS B,D,C,E AND THE POOR F, FRIENDS IS A BIG NAME FOR PEOPLE WHO STAY WITH F ONLY FOR THEIR MONEY, SO MUCH MONEY THAT ALLOWED TO BUY A PRIVATE TRAIN DRIVE BY THE BEST TRAIN DRIVER EVER BORN IN MONGOLIA A. WHEN F CAME TO THE BATHROOM A DISCUSSION BROKE OUT WITH THE 4 FRIENDS, B AND D WERE PIECE OF SHIT BUT C AND E FELT SAD ABOUT ABUSE SO MUCH OF F, BUT EVERYTHING CHANGED WHEN B PROPOSED A PLAN, KIDNAP F AND TAKE MONEY FROM HIS FAMILY. SHOCKED BY THIS REVELATION E REVOLTED SO B KILLED HIM BY PUSHING HIM OUT FROM THE TRAIN , NOW THIS IS MORE REALISTIC SAID B, THEN LAUGTH WITH D, C EXPLODED BY RAGE AND KILLED B AND D THEN KILLED HIMSELF LIKE E DIED , JUMP FROM THE TRAIN, THIS IS THE SAD STORY ABOUT THE TRAIN OF GREEDY [/blue]
>>
>>4981861
Holy shit I cried ;_;
>>
>>4981861
>>4981870
Truly, I cried too, but I’m sad to say yet again [red]this isn’t a train ride[/red].
>>
File: VirgiliusOG_(1).png (123 KB, 457x425)
123 KB
123 KB .png
>>4981872
fuck
[blue] in the middle of the dark space there was a borken spaceship divided in 3 parts, the oxygen was too few for 4 people to resist so B and C killed 2 of them in order to survive until the rescue but 2 person in that part wasn't better then 4, B and D understood that but just could not kill each others, they were childwood friends, the went to the same uni, went to the marriage of the other one, etc.... brothers not for blood but for life......so they smiled each when the last bit of oxygen disappier [/blue]

SLEEP WELL MY BEAUTIFUL WITCH
>>
>>4981907
[red]No one in the story ever went to space[/red]
>>
>>4981910
fuck so i need more proofs to operate

[blue] E and C exit from the room after killing B and D [/blue]
[blue] A or F enter in the middle room , killing all the 4 and getting E and C outside [/blue]

simple blue truths to getting some infos
>>
>>4981912
[red]When E and C left the room B and D were still alive[/red].
As for the second blue truth I refuse!
>>
>>4981918

[blue] E and C exit from the Room to Met A or F , then he killed them and enter in the middle room to finish the job , then return to his room [/blue]
>>
>>4981921
[red]E and C left the room only once.[/red]
>>
>>4981922
[blue] the culprit killing them before could enter in his room [/blue]
>>
>>4981924
Can you elaborate?
>>
>>4981927

[blue] E and C exit from the Room to Met A or F , then he killed them before could neter in his room and enter in the middle room to finish the job , then return to his room [/blue]
>>
>>4981929
Then why are E and C not in the room?
>>
>>4981937
because are outside from these 3 room
IDK what is outside , but the culprit could put their bod in this mystery place called the outside
>>
>>4981941
Ok, I refuse to answer
>>
File: VirgiliusOG_(1) (3).png (666 KB, 1000x1204)
666 KB
666 KB .png
>>4981968
[blue]E and C exit from the Room to Met A or F , then he killed them before could enter in his room, put their bodies OUTSIDE and enter in the middle room to finish the job , then return to his room[/blue]

NOW DIE WITCH OR GAVE TO ME A REAL PROOF
>>
>>4981969
[red]E and C never met A and F.[/red]
>>
>>4981972
[blue] because A or F killing them because they could see them [/blue]

they just knock at that door, nobody replay and then behind their backs the culprit started his orchestra
>>
>>4981976
[red]E and C left the room alive.[/red]
>>
>>4981977
[blue] they were killed in the outside in front the room of A or F but before enter in it [/blue]
>>
Remember when farmer Krauss said he would post the solution in July?
>>
>>4982137
Don't worry anon it shall be posted soon! >>4976718 unless of course someone were to make a mystery then I would have to wait untill it's over :^)
>>
>>4982148
Wrong post ;_;
>>4975956
>>
>>4981979
Ok I’m awake now.
I refuse to answer your blue truth!
>>
[blue] B and D deaths were not instant, C and E wounded them, left the room and B and D locked themselves to try to escape [/blue]
[blue] B and D are in a car [/blue]
>>
>>4982389
[red]B and D deaths were instant.[/red]
[red]B and D are not in a car.[/red]
>>
>>4982340
[blue] E and C exit from the Room to Met A or F , then he killed them in the outside before could enter in his room, put their bodies OUTSIDE and enter in the middle room to finish the job , then return to his room [/blue]

DIE WITCH
>>
>>4982391
[red]The only doors to the outside are in the middle room.[/red]
>>
>>4982393
finnally some real hint

[blue] E and C exit to the outside, then one between a and F enter in the middle room, Killed B and D then exit into the outside and killed C and E [/blue]

now thanks this hint i can make theory about what is the location
after i discover it you are dead witch
>>
>>4982400
[red]No one be E and C went to outside.[/red]
>>
>>4982407
[red]besides*[/red]
>>
>>4982409
[blue] GOING OUTSIDE MEAN DIE [/blue]
DENY THIS IF YOU CAN
>>
>>4982419
[red]Going outside doesn’t mean to die.[/red]
>>
>>4982421
[blue] force someone to going outsde, maybe with pushing someone outside MEAN KILL HIM [/blue]
>>
>>4982423
[red]Even if you push or force someone outside you can’t be 100% sure they’re dead.[/red]
>>
>>4982424
[blue] if these 3 room are part of a vehicle, the the autist can hit E and C outside with it [/blue]

NOW?
>>
>>4982427
[red]There are no autists in this story.[/red]
>>
>>4982431
thanks so is confirmed the place is not a veichle

so [blue] is possible to kill someone outside from inside or the culprit stabbed C and E inside the room, put the outside and then they died outside [/blue]
>>
>>4982434
I refuse!
>>
>>4982441
ok so try again
[blue]E and C exit from their Room , but before they could do it A or F stabbed them in the back, they fell outside where died, then the culprit killed B and D in the room[/blue]

or

[blue] E and C exit from their room , then the culprit from his own room shot them, killing them them in the outside , and enter in the middle room to finish the job , then return to his room [/blue]
>>
>>4982457
I refuse!
>>
>>4982461
so i win?
>>
>>4982474
Not yet! You didn’t explain the closed room yet!
>>
>>4982477
what closed room?
>>
>>4982481
This one >>4981756
>>
>>4982482
[blue] then ...the culprit could closed the door [/blue]

since his room is connected with the central room
>>
>>4982609
[red]The culprit didn’t close the door.[/red]
>>
>>4982621
[bleu] the dooor for outside was clased by C or E, the culprit could just enter in the middle room with the door of his room [/blue]
>>
>>4982739
And the other doors?
>>
>>4982744
[blue] since the only door for A or F room are the ones who connect their rooms to central room, then A or F can be the killer and can close his own door [/blue]
>>
>>4982739
I’ll repeat. [red]An area where B and D were killed is a closed room that means all of the doors were locked from the inside.[/red]
>>
>>4982777
CMON
so A and F are prisoners?

[blue] A or F killed B and C then E and C closed him inside his room , just to being shooted by him from his room when they were outside [/blue]
>>
>>4982785
[red]When C and E got outside, they couldn’t shoot anyone.[/red]
>>
>>4982789
THE CULPRIT NOT NOT THEM
>>
>>4982804
So who is?
>>
>>4982844
A or F for sure
>>
[blue]C and E aren't even humans[/blue]
>>4981972
Then why do A and F exist? What's the purpose?
>>
>>4984058
[red]Both C and E are human.[/red]
Well, you usually need them.
>>
>>4981922
Repeat [blue]E and C left the room AFTER B and D died[/blue]
>>
>>4984070
Nah, don’t really want to get into the logic error >>4981918
>>
>>4982461
Why? Is he correct? You need to provide more details.
Also I thought only B and D are dead?
Repeat [blue]Only B and D are dead in this mystery.[/blue]
>>
>>4984084
I refuse repeating that!
>>
>>4984085
Hmm.. Okay then, repeat [blue]a dead person can't be the culprit[/blue]
>>
>>4984088
[red]Dead person can still be the culprit.[/red]
>>
>>4984089
Heh, [blue]there's only one culprit[/blue]
>>
>>4984091
[red]There are more than one culprit.[/red]
>>
>>4984093
First off what is that thing anyways? A house with 3 rooms or what???
>>
>>4984098
Not telling you that easily
>>
>>4984100
Lmao what? But I need a clear gameboard, it's one of the requirements of a mystery.
If the place's information is part of your mystery then that's fine, but you need to make a better gameboard because I can't even begin to fathom what that thing is.
>>
>>4984106
Part of the mystery, anon, use your blue truths and you’ll surely find the truth!
>>
>>4984111
Okay repeat [blue]the place is static, as in it doesn't move (e.g a room)[/blue]
>>
>>4984115
I refuse!
>>
>>4984117
Wait hold on [blue]B and D deaths' were a homicide.[/blue]
>>
>>4984125
Yeah, this I can repeat [red]B and D deaths' were a homicide.[/red]
>>
>>4984126
Alright [blue]the place is an elevator. B and/or C left then (somehow) made the elevator fall resulting in A, B, D and F's deaths. [/blue]
>>
>>4984129
[red]No elevators are involved in the story.[/red]
>>
>>4984132
"[red]E and C never met A and F.[/red]"
So I guess they died accidentally along with B and D?
[blue]This is a bus. C and/or E drugged the driver thus making him kill everyone on the bus, including A, F, B and D.[/blue]
OR
[blue]This is a bus but one of the characters went insane and killed everyone along with them.[/blue]
[blue]The closed room is just a bus with the doors closed.[/blue]
>>
>>4984145
[red]This isn’t a bus.[/red]
>>
File: tegaki.png (32 KB, 800x400)
32 KB
32 KB .png
>>4984147
repeat [blue]X is a wall[/blue]
>>
>>4984194
[red]X is a wall with doors.[/red]
>>
>>4984197
[blue]this spaces where A, (B, C, D, E) and F are located are all enclosed with four walls, a floor and a ceiling.[/blue]
[blue]All of them have a window and a door at least.[/blue]
>>
>>4984205
[red]Acknowledged.[/red]
>>
>>4984210
So these are three connected moving rooms yet they're not a train? What about a [blue]plane?[/blue]
Also, please repeat just to confirm. [blue]This place is a moving one, it's not static. [/blue]
>>
>>4984213
Ngaaaaaah, I refuse!
[red]This place is a moving one, it's not static.[/red]
>>
>>4984221
So it's a plane? Hmm [blue]C and/or E poisoned B and D then they left the plane, the plane took off again and B and D died from poison before the plane crashed resulting in A and F's death too.[/blue]
I know it's absurd but that's all I can deduce from this information really.
>>
>>4984223
[red]No one was poisoned.[/red]
>>
>>4984230
[blue]a trap that was triggered after C and E left killed them instantly [/blue]
That's my last theory for today, goodnight anon!
>>
>>4984240
[red]No traps killed D and B.[/red]
Good night, bro!
>>
First time actually checking one of these threads. Surely I'll do okay even if I've never read/played umineko, right? haha
>>4984255
[blue]The cause of death for both D and B is still within the room containing their corpses![/blue]
>>
>>4984267
Additionally, if what the anon has managed to gather so far is true, then it's only logical that [blue]this plane was stationary while C and E exited it.[/blue]
>>
>>4984309
Sorry, that took so long to answer.
[red]The murder weapon is not in the same room as the corpses.[/red]
As for the second blue I refuse to answer!
>>
>>4984318
So they did land then, but more importantly... *The* murder weapon? In other words, [blue]there is but one singular murder weapon, and either E or C brought it along with them when they left together.[/blue]
>>
>>4984326
[red]There are more than one murder weapons.[/red]
>>
>>4984318
oh, and no rush.
>>4984348
Oho? Is that so? Usually people define a murder weapon as that which caused the death of another, so [blue]there must be exactly two murder weapons[/blue] in which case [blue]both E and C were both in on the the crime[/blue]
>>
>>4984356
[red]E and C didn’t even suspect the crime was going to happen.[/red]
>>
>>4984361
And yet, that doesn't rule out their involvement. [blue]Indeed, I propose the deaths of B and D weren't preplanned![/blue] You won't get away with lying by omission with me, witch.
>>
>>4984366
Ok, I’ll answer.
[red]The deaths of B and D weren't preplanned![/red]
>>
>>4984370
Of course they weren't. In fact, I suspect [blue]either B and/or D weren't entirely innocent either.[blue] A trade deal gone wrong, threats or perhaps even attempted homicide,[blue] they acted in such a way that our culprit(s) felt forced to act. Perhaps even for their own safety.[/blue]
>>
>>4984387
I kneel! But not fully!
>>
>>4984390
Oh but you will, my dear wtich. [blue]C and E killed B and D in self defence.[/blue] This is my faultless deduction, I dare you to challenge it.
>>
>>4984395
[red]C and E are innocent.[/red]
>>
>>4984396
Wh-what? But that is absurd! The only way that could happen is if [blue]the true culprit(s) were not in the room with B and D at the time of the murder.[/blue]
>>
>>4984397
[red]The culprit(s) was/were in the same room as the victims at the time of the murder![/red]
>>
>>4984398
That... turns the entire case on it's head! That would mean that [blue]the murder must have occured after C and E left.[/blue] Hell, it even sounds like it's possible that [blue]B and D killed one another.[/blue] Perhaps motivated by greed over something told to or left with them by C and E.
>>
>>4984401
[red]B and D didn’t kill each other.[/red]
>>
>>4984404
D-damnit, but I won't kneel yet. This only means that [blue]at least one of our possibly multiple perpetrators must be either A or F[/blue]
>>
>>4984405
Well, that’s the only solution, right?
>>
>>4984408
Yes... but I can't help but like there must be more to this than just that. I propose that [blue]prior to his own death, either B or D killed the other. Then, out of fear for their life, the final culprit killed the first culprit[/blue]
>>
>>4984413
[red]Neither B nor D killed another.[/red]
>>
>>4984417
Blasted! I might be just an inch from kneeling, but I have one more theory. After all, our culprit(s) felt threatened in some way by B and D, and I believe I know one more possible reason as to why. But first I'd like to confirm one thing. [blue]Going by the shape of the three presented rooms, A must be the pilot of this plane.[/blue]
>>
>>4984421
Yeah you’re right!
[red]A is the pilot of the plane.[/red]
>>
>>4984423
(Got distracted by something)
Thank you witch, you've gotten pretty cooperative. I wonder, will you sing the same tune now that I've figured out that [blue]it was B and D's attempt to hijack the plane that lead to their eventual deaths[/blue]?
>>
>>4984453
NGUUUUUUUUUUH
[red]The initial plan wasn’t to hijack the plane.[/red]
WHAT ARE TOU GONNA DO NOW?
>>
>>4984457
Why, I'm going to press the advantage while I have it. Let's determine the true scene of the crime, shall we? But before we can do that, there's one vital piece of information I need. [blue]The plane was in mid-air while the murder occured.[blue]
>>
>>4984465
NGGUUUU
[red]The plane was mid-air while the crime occurred.[/red]
>>
>>4984470
Fufufu~ The puzzle pieces are falling into place. I don't suppose it's possible that [blue]A left the plane on auto-pilot, entering the center room to check on B and D. While doing so, he stumbled onto something that sent B and D into a panic, forcing them to make this abrupt 'change of plans'[/blue], could it?
>>
>>4984473
[red]A was in the cockpit the whole time the crime took place.[/red]
>>
>>4984477
W-well, no matter. It only the changes the mere details of my final truth! [blue]B and D broke into the cabin, holding A hostage as they hijacked the plane. It was also in that cabin that they would meet their deaths.[/blue]
>>
>>4984482
NGUUUUUUUUUUUUU
>>
>>4984486
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FYg0J2rE0Aw
Rejoice, wicked witch, for I will now lay out my final truth upon you and end the charade!
[blue]The 'multiple' culprits referred to previously merely referred to our two dear hijackers. The true killer and savior of A in this case is none other the until now ignorred person F![/blue]
>>
>>4984493
H-HOW!? Then what about C and E!? [red]They’re there not just for show![/red]
>>
>>4984495
What do you think caused the change of plans in the first place? [blue]It was none other than C and E, likely giving them the orders to commit their crime before leaving the plane. The only truly innocent person involved is A![/blue]
>>
>>4984499
https://youtu.be/Pi_8gujWJMc
And when do you think C and E left the plane, my friend?
>>
>>4984501
If the plane was stationary while they left, and the hijacking occured mid air, *and* C and E never met A and F then
[blue]C and E must've left the plane before the hijacking[/blue]
>>
>>4984505
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nf4AKMhw2MU
[red]C and E left the plane after it took off.[/red]
HAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>4984508
WHAT!? But that's impossible! Absurd! There's no way they could've avoided encountering A and F then unless [blue]they left the plane while it was still in flight![/blue]
>>
>>4984519
[red]C and E left the plane while it was still mid-air.[/red]
>>
>>4984521
That's crazy... at least tell me [blue]they had parachutes[/blue]
>>
>>4984524
Sorry, [red]they didn’t have time to grab one.[/red]
>>
>>4984526
No one in their right mind would jump out of a plane mid-flight without one. Are you saying [blue]they were pushed out[/blue]?
>>
>>4984527
[red]They weren’t pushed. Only by circumstances, if you can call it that.[/red]
Well, now’s the time to solve why they jumped, right?
>>
>>4984529
I... I imagine [blue]it must've occured in tandem with the hijacking of the plane, so the reasoning must be tied in some way...[/blue]
(prob gonna turn in for the night soon-ish. It's been a blast)
>>
>>4984534
Did it really?
>>
Post solution
>>
>>4988435
It's not solved yet
>>
Oh this is still not solved? Give me a bit to read thro the red.
>>
So the last thing to solve is why C and E "jumped" off the plane without a parachute?
Well honestly I'm not a fan of mysteries like this where I have to guess with blue but lets see.
[blue] The crime in this mystery context is the murder of B and D [/blue]
[blue] B and D got killed by F [/blue]
[blue] The crime happen in cockpit, the second picture is after the crime happen [/blue]
[blue] after entering the cockpit, B and D locked the door and then got killed by F [/blue]
[blue] C and E decided to jump out of the plane after a deal with B and D went wrong. [/blue]
>>
>>4988482
[red]C and E didn't jump out off the plane because a deal went wrong.[/red]
>>
>>4988487
[blue] C and E jumped off the plane, and survived [/blue]
[blue] C and E jumped off for their own safety [/blue]
[blue] C and E got thrown out of the plane by turbulence or plane shifting to turn or air pressure difference [/blue]
>>
>>4988497
[red]C and E jumped off for their own safety[/red]
I refuse to answer the first one!
>>
>>4988503
Really? The first one?
[blue] C and E noticed the hijacking happening and decided to ditch the plane since it's attitude was still low [/blue]
>>
>>4988505
[red]Attitude was pretty high when they jumped[/red]
>>
>>4988507
[blue] it was safer to jump from the plane than get shoot with a gun [/blue]
>>
>>4988509
Well, i don't really know how it works but i think that [gold]jumping has a higher chance of dying than getting shot.[/gold]
>>
>>4988513
I can't believe you have done this.
[blue] there was a bomb on the plane [/blue]
>>
>>4988514
[red]No bomb was on the plane.[/red]
>>
>>4988515
Oh boy I do love guessing
[blue] The plane condition was bad enough that jumping off was safer [/blue]
[blue] The plane destination after being hijacked was dangerous enough that jumping off was safer [/blue]
>>
>>4988522
[red]Plane condition was fine.[/red]
[red]When C and E jumped, plane wasn't hijacked yet.[/red]
>>
>>4988525
The second red is quite useless
[blue] C and E could have simply heard B and D talking about the plane hijacking [/blue]
>>
>>4988531
Didn't I say that already?
[red]The initial plan wasn't to hijack the plane.[/red]
>>
>>4988533
[blue] That's fine, doesn't mean they couldn't have discussed it where C and E could have heard it [/blue]
>>
>>4988538
[red]B and D discussed their plan where C and E could've heard them.[/red]
>>
>>4988544
okay so
[blue] C and E heard B and D plan and decided to jump off the plane [/blue]
>>
>>4988553
[red]C and E were unable to hear the plan.[/red]
>>
>>4988554
Unable how?
[blue] C and E ears were restrained [/blue]
[blue] there was a very loud sound in the room [/blue]
>>
>>4988562
[red]Their ears weren't covered and there wasn't any loud noise.[/red]
>>
>>4988568
I miss purple mysteries.
So C and E couldn't hear but jumped of their plane that was in fine condition before it got hijacked? It's pretty rare I have to guess why in this kind of mystery huh.
[blue] "Their" does not refer to C and E [/blue]
[blue] C and E are deaf [/blue]
[blue] C and E saw something that made them jump [/blue]
>>
>>4988582
[red]'Their' refers to C and E. C and E aren't deaf. Well, if I said that they didn't see anything that made them jump I'd be lying.[/red]
>>
>>4988586
[blue] C and E saw a corpse [/blue]
>>
>>4988591
[red]No corpse existed before B's and D's[/red]
>>
>>4988593
[blue] C and E jumped because they saw B and D [/blue]
>>
>>4988595
Man, I don't want to lead in the wrong direction, but I don't want to lie either.
[red]E and C jumped not because they saw B and D.[/red]
>>
>>4988601
Quite nice of you so
[blue] E and C jumped because of what B and D were carrying [blue]
>>
>>4988611
[red]They kinda jumped because of something B and D were carrying, but that's not the sole reason.[/red]
>>
>>4988615
Huh,
[blue] B and D were carrying something that can explode [/blue]
>>
>>4988628
Maybe think of what their initial plan was? And then you can understand what happened.
[red]B and D didn't carry explosives.[/red]
>>
>>4988629
[blue] B and D initial plan was to rob the plane [/blue]
[blue] B and D initial plan was to smuggle [/blue]
>>
>>4989274
[red]It was something like a robbery. B and D aren't smugglers.[/red]
>>
>>4989358
something like a robbery
[blue] B and D were planning to kidnap someone [/blue]
>>
>>4989383
[red]Not a kidnapping, but similar.[/red]
>>
>>4989384
uhhh not a robbery or kidnapping but something similar to those.
[blue] B and D were planning to hold the people inside hostage? [/blue]
>>
>>4989496
[red]B and D were planning to hold the people inside hostage.[/red]
>>
>>4989500
Quite nice of you to lead me to an answer.
[blue] C and E jumped off the plane to avoid being held hostage [/blue]
>>
>>4989504
[red]That's not the only reason they've jumped![/red]
>>
>>4989510
[blue]C and E fled with an object that B and D sought to take[/blue]
>>
>>4989613
[red]C and E fled with something B and D kinda wanted.[/red]
>>
>>4989744
[blue] C and E jumped off the plane to protect something valuable [/blue]
>>
>>4989753
[red]C and E jumped off the plane to protect something valuable[/red]
>>
>>4989766
Okay so to end this mystery I would have to find out what that something was?
[blue] C and E jumped off with gold [/blue[
>>
>>4989778
[red]C and E didn't jump with the gold.[/red]
>>
>>4989781
Okay uhhh
[blue] C and E jumped off with a person [/blue]
>>
>>4989837
[red]Only C and E jumped off the plane.[/red]
>>
>>4989838
[blue]That C and E jumped out with is what they did caused B and D to hijack the plane[/blue]
>>
>>4990804
[red]C and E jumping made B and D hijack the plane.[/red]
>>
>>4990812
Yeah that was assumed but honestly I have no
idea what the thing was based on provided information. I guess I can fish a bit.
[blue] The object belonged to B and D [/blue]
>>
>>4990830
[red]E and C didn't jump with an object belonging to B and D.[/red]
>>
>>4990832
[blue]The mystery depicted within the picture is a depiction of a plane crash. It was attempted to hold people inside hostage. C and E jumped off the plane to avoid being taken hostage or getting caught stealing valuables. However, they mistook ordinary backpacks as parachutes and met a tragic end.[/blue]

[green]The plane crashed into twin towers mid-flight and was destroyed. Happy 9/11.[/green]
>>
>>4995506
>not knowing how to use the green truth
i won't even
>>
>>4995515
>implying
>>
>>4995515
>>4995536
What button do i press to upvote??
>>
>>4995541
power button
>>
>>4995542
Ok pressing it right n
>>
>>4990832
[blue] F shit so bad that the stink was too much to endure for people , E and C escaped by jumping off meanwhile the rest was killed by the stink [/blue]
>>
>>4996537
[red]F didn't shit on the plane.[/red]
>>
>>4996540
subtitute shit with bomb, virus or gas pls
>>
>>4996552
[red]No bomb, gas or virus made C and E jump from the plane.[/red]
>>
>>4996557
[blue]C and E left with B and D[/blue]
>>
>>4996561
[red]B and D are still on the plane.[/red]
>>
>>4996562
[blue] THE DAY IN WHICH WAS COMMITED THE CRIME WAS 9/11 [/blue]
TRY TO DENY THIS WITCH
>>
>>4996564
[red]The year is 1986.[/red]
>>
>>4996565
Fuck
[blue] A is a terrorist and want crush this plane with no survivor [/blue]
>>
>>4996609
[red]A is a pilot. He would never crush the plane on purpose.[/red]
>>
>>4996610
[blue] A was forced by the culprit [/blue]
KNEEL
>>
>>4996611
[red]A didn't crush the plane, nor he was forced to.[/red]
>>
>>4996612
[blue] if i make A lose sense or killing him the plane will crash [/blue]
>>
>>4996614
[red]If A doesn't control the plane, it would crash.[/red]
>>
>>4996616
[blue] F is the culprit , he killed A without others being aware of it then closed himself in the back were he could let himself died or maybe there was a secret escape, the problem was in the middle room and there were only 2 parachute, so they started to kill each others and C and E won and jump off from the air meanwhile B and D died, [\blue]

sleep well my beautiful witch
>>
>>4996619
[red]F didn't kill A.[/red]
>>
>>4996625
[blue]......A killed himself [/blue]
>>
>>4996631
Why would he?
>>
>>4996632
[blue] he had no swag [/blue]
>>
File: Virgiliu33sOG_(1).png (477 KB, 830x960)
477 KB
477 KB .png
>>4996632
[blue] SOME MEN JUST WANT TO SEE THE WORLD BURN [/blue]
>>
>>4996634
[red]A didn't kill himself because of not having swag.[/red]
>>4996637
[red]Not the A.[/red]
>>
>>4996639
[blue] He was ready to sacrifice himself to kill the people inside [/blue]
>>
>>4996640
[red]A didn't sacrifice himself.[/red]
>>
>>4996643
[blue] A have a terminal illness so decided to die [/blue]
>>
>>4996645
[red]A is in perfect health.[/red]
>>
>>4996647
[blue] A hated his life [/blue]
>>
>>4996652
[red]A was enjoying life.[/red]
>>
>>4996654
[blue] A wanted to kill someone inside the plain or A commit a mistake and died [/blue]
>>
>>4996658
[red]A didn't want to kill anyone nor he made any mistakes.[/red]
>>
>>4996661
[blue] A just killed himself because was his destinty [/blue]
>>
>>4996665
Destiny? Do you believe in that thing?
>>
>>4996666
[blue] Destiny is what you created , and A forced himself with his own choise to kill himself to crush that fucking plain [/blue]
>>
>>4996673
[red]No destiny forced A to kill himself.[/red]
>>
>>4996675
[blue] A killed himself , this crushed the plan, so to escape C and E killed B and D , F died in the crush [/blue]

WHO FUCKING CARES ABOUT MOTIVE
>>
>>4996680
[red]The plane didn't crash.[/red]
>>
>>4996680
>WHO FUCKING CARES ABOUT MOTIVE
Woah italianon don't become a goat now! The motive is everything without it there is no love!
>>
>>4996682
so you make me waste so much time just to tell to me this now?
sorry but i am out
>>
>>4996682
Repeat the plane landed safely
>>
>>4996721
[red]Plane landed safely.[/red]
>>
>>4996724
Repeat B and D died while it was flying before it landed
>>
>>4996725
[red]B and D died while the plane was on the fly.[/red]
>>
>>4996727
What is there to solve in this mystery at this point? B and D's deaths were homicides and C and E are not the culprits, and this theory is almost correct >>4984387
So A or F killed B and D in the plane, we're supposed to guess how exactly??
>>
>>4996727
[blue] C and E killed A and B because they belived the plan was crushing, ust their illusion [/blue]
>>
>>4996732
The only thing you need to solve is the reason C and E jumped. And what B and D wanted to do on the plane.
>>4996733
[red]No one convinced C and E the plane was crashing.[/red]
And even if they were, why would they kill anyone?
>>
>>4996739
[blue] C and E killed B and C to use the only 2 parachute [/blue]
>>
>>4996743
[red]C and E jumped without parachutes![/red]
>>
>>4996745
[blue] C and E jumped off after the plane landed [/blue]
>>
>>4996739
But this is not a mystery this is just hit or miss.
We were not given any insight or details on any of the characters how are we supposed to deduce their reasoning and motives?
As italianon said motive doesn't matter in this case.
>>
>>4996748
[red]C and E jumped off the plane while B and D were still alive.[/red]
>>4996750
Yeah, I kinda agree, I overshot a little. But there were still anons that almost reached the truth, but disappeared for some reason.
>>
>>4996753
[blue] C and E jumped because they belived C and D were terrorist [/blue]
>>
Ok, I realized that it's unfair, so I'll be more straightforward with my answers.
>>4996758
[red]C and E jumped because they were scared of B and D, but that's not the only reason.[/red]
>>
>>4996761
[blue] B and D had a plan in mind , E and C discover it and decided that jumped off was the most secure thing to do, after this jump the own plan of B and D killed them and the plane landed without damage [/blue]
>>
>>4996767
[red]By jumping off the plane, C and E ruined B and D's plan. F killed B and D in the pilot's cabin.[/red]
>>
>>4996773
wait?
no sense
they never leave the central room

WTF
>>
>>4996777
I never said that. And I decided to write that in red because I already kneeled to that to other anon here >>4984482
>>
>>4996781
ok
>>
[red]C and E got homesick they missed their mama so they canceled the flight[/red]
>>
>>4998741
And jumped from the plane?
>>
>>4998746
they jumped?! are they dead?
>>
>>4998749
[red]C and E jumped from the plane.[/red]
I won't comment on their condition.
>>
Perhaps he's wondering why someone would shoot a man before throwing him out of a plane
>>
>>4998756
>I won't comment on their condition
Repeat [blue]C and E jumped while the plain was on the fly[/blue]
>>
>>4998763
[red]C and E jumped while the plane was on the fly.[/red]
>>
>>4998757
Who shot C and E? And if they're shot + jumped off a plane how are they not dead?
>>4998765
Then repeat [blue]C and E died[/blue]
>>
>>4998766
I told you, I won't repeat that!
>>
>>4998770
Then what about [blue]C and E jumped shortly after the plane started moving, the plane wasn't too high so they landed alive[/blue]
>>
>>4998773
[red]The plane was pretty high when C and E jumped.[/red]
>>
>>4998776
[blue]C and E landed on a solid ground (not water or anything that could lessen the impact)[/blue]
>>
>>4998779
I refuse to repeat that!
>>
File: 1567217263871.jpg (100 KB, 1200x800)
100 KB
100 KB .jpg
>>4998780
Heh, as I expected.
[blue]C and E jumped because they were facing some sort of danger + they could since the surface is probably an ocean!![/blue]
ITS OVER
>>
>>4998783
NGUUGUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
>>
File: le ROI.jpg (375 KB, 3554x1999)
375 KB
375 KB .jpg
>>4998784
Such a mystery is trivial for the the Eleventh Prince of the Holy Britannian Empire!
Next is B and D's death. [blue]Their plan was to hijack the plane, but since C and E left they failed and got killed by F![/blue]
I suppose that's everything?
>>
>>4998790
Sorry, but I already said this.
[red]Their initial plan was taking someone hostage, not hijacking the plane.[/red]
>>
>>4998793
[blue]THE HOSTAGE IS C AND E AND THEIR PLAN FAILED SINCE THEY JUMPED OFF![/blue]
>>
>>4998795
Well, I think that's all. I'll post the solution in about half an hour.
>>
File: 72664657_p0.jpg (1969 KB, 1534x2524)
1969 KB
1969 KB .jpg
>>4998796
Well that was fun. Thanks for the mystery!
Some feedback if you don't mind: if your mystery relies on a character motive then it's better to define the characters and give the reader some insight, personally I'd only use the ABC.. formula only when the mystery is a logic trick, where the characters don't matter.
>>
>>4998802
Don't worry, the solution has names.
Although, I've made up the motive and some tricks while the mystery was still ongoing, but it was still fun.
>>
>>4998804
That's fine, everyone does that ;p
>>
Andrew: Good morning, dear passengers, this is Golden Airlines. It is now 8 AM and you’re flying to Los Angeles, USA. The time of arrival is approximately 7 AM, talk about time travel, amiright?
Me: Damn, such an important meeting and in the LA of all places, and right after this meeting in the Kyoto?
Elizabeth: Don’t be so grumpy, dear, after our oil company blew up, we must get used to these things. It’s only for one day, you’ll endure it.
Me: I sure hope so, I’ll take a nap until we arrive, advice you do so too.
The plane didn’t have many people in it: only 4 passengers – everyone looked very important, wearing fancy suits and with important looks, a pilot – blonde guy with a happy smile and a stewardess with judging look on her face.
While some of the people were getting ready for an important meeting, some were up to no good.
Bill: Damn those suits and tickets were expensive, hope the job will pay for itself.
Dick: Shut up, idiot, the plane is so small they might overhear us! If we do everything as planned, we’ll probably be millionaires. Only to think that guy used to sell seeds...
Bill: Yeah, right, moron, your plan is perfect, we’ll be fine. Well at least body check wasn’t even that harsh. How can they even let us in with these things?
Dick: I don’t know, probably their boss is just from USA and lets people in with them or something, heheh. Do you remember what to say?
Bill: Sure do, partner, everything till’ the last word!
Dick: Ok, then, let’s start!
After saying that, Bill grabbed the woman and Dick grabbed the man, pulling out their revolvers and holding them right at their heads.
Elizabeth: W-what are you doing? Is this some kind of a joke?
Bill: Yeah, heard that hundreds of times, now shut up. Your husband is more important to us than you are. Right now, you’re our hostages and we’re demanding a ransom of ONE MILLION dollars so that everyone leaves the plane safely.
Me: We don’t have any money on us right now. Especially that much!
Bill: So, call your business partners, or did your brain stop working? You’re going on a business meeting, right? Call any of them. Hey, stewardess, give him a phone or something.
>>
>>4998839
A voice from the other room was heard. It was Frida, the stewardess.
Frida: We can only contact the outside from the cockpit, but I’m not sure if the pilot would let you in. He gets very immersed when flying, so he won’t hear us even if we call for him.
Bill: Get the key then, surely, there is one for it!
The stewardess slightly opened the door and handed the key to Bill. Using that as an opportunity, Elizabeth grabbed a pepper spray from her bag, used it on the criminals and screamed.
Elizabeth: Let’s run, dear!
Me: W-what, where?
Elizabeth: There’s only one way outside, one escape! There’s sea under us, there’s a chance!
After that, they ran towards the door, even managed to open it and would’ve jumped out of the plane just fine if not for one no:
Bill: You fucking bitch!
Screaming, Bill shot in their way. A single bullet flew through the whole plane and hit her. She could still move, but, probably, not for long.
I couldn’t believe my eyes. I saw the bullet flying towards me, like it happens in the movies, time was going very slow and the next thing I saw was her jumping to protect me. After that I took her and jumped from the plane.
>>
>>4998842
Dick: You fucking moron! You couldn’t even stop her!
Bill: Oh, look who’s talking! You’ve just let our money bag get away!
Dick: Well, there’s still one thing we can do: hijack the plane and demand the money for it. You still have the key to the cabin, right?
Bill: Of course, I’m not that stupid.
When Bill and Dick got closer to the cabin, pilot’s voice could be heard. He was singing.
Andrew: LO-LO-LO-LO-LO-LO-LO-LO-LO-LOOO. A-HA-HA-HA-HAH. LO-LO-LO-LO-LO. HA-HA-HA-HA-HA.
Dick: So that’s what the stewardess meant about immersing. Anyways, open the door.
After coming in, our hijackers put their guns to the pilot’s head and demanded him to call the airport to explain the situation. But he didn’t answer. He kept singing.
Bill and Dick became angry and started screaming at him, telling him to do what they want.
And then, two gunshots were heard. Only after that, Andrew turned around.
Andrew: Frida, I already told you not to do that in my cabin again!
Frida: There was no other choice. I don’t understand why those two jumped, I was just ready to save them.
Andrew: Anyways, stop distracting me, leave the key here and take those bodies out of here.
Frida: I understand.
Parting, Frida closed the door after herself, and Andrew locked it from the inside. Someone would even call it a closed room, if you will.
>>
>>4998845
Meanwhile in the air. Two people were slowly falling, like two leaves, holding each other.
Me: That was such a stupid decision, jumping from such height. And you even jumped under his gun to save me!
Elizabeth: Don’t be so grumpy, dear, in the end, everything will turn out alright.
Me: What do you mean alright? You’re bleeding, you’re going to die!
Elizabeth: I told you not to worry, we’ll both make it?
Me: Why are you so sure?
Elizabeth: Because I love you, Chuck.
After that. A splash of water was heard.
[red]Bill and Dick are dead.[/red]
[red]Andrew and Frida are alive.[/red]
Conditions of Chuck and Elizabeth are unknown.
The date is 4th of October 1986. What else does this cursed day hold in the future?
>>
>>4998847
>>4998845
>>4998842
>>4998839
Holy kino....KINO! I loved that ending anon, You have a knack for story-telling that I do respect! The mystery itself however was a bit lackluster If I must be honest, But don't worry I started out the same way. I can't wait to see the next mystery you have planned bro!
>>
>>4998979
Thanks, next time I'll put more time into exposition, so there won't be this problem anymore.
But still, it's a big improvement since my first mystery.
>>
>>4998983
Don't worry bro, We all get better with every mystery we make!! I got a feeling the next one you make is gonna be one of the best! :P
>>
File: ber_a21_warai1.png (468 KB, 729x956)
468 KB
468 KB .png
>>4975956
I believe your time is up.
>>
>>5000820
How right you are my friend! We have delayed the ending to my mystery long enough! However, as it is very late and that it would take me a couple of hours to post the entire stupidly long solution I will wait until I wake up! Let us pray that nothing unforeseen happens during this waiting period!
>>
File: ber_a24_warai4.png (576 KB, 822x956)
576 KB
576 KB .png
>>5000832
Yes, let's all pray for your safety. It would be tragic if something happened to you and we never got to find out the truth about the mystery of Crestwood. We shall await your return then. Stay safe~
>>
>>5000832
I do hope you also managed to write another 50 page masterpiece in all that spare time.
>>
>>4998847
>Queen Beatrice installs dam at Oosterschelde
eh?
>>
>>5001260
Holy shit
>>
>>5000832
I hope you don't mind farmer krauss, but i'm gonna post a real small mystery. It shouldn't take long!
>>
*DING DONG*

Lois: Peter someone’s at the door go see who it is!

Peter: alright alright! Now let’s see who- oh my god lois it’s ITALIANON!

Italianon: hahaha! long time no see peter!

Lois: Italianon!? Oh my god, how are you! The last time we saw you was when you saved us from that shkanotrice tranny who wanted us to transition!

Peter: Kids get in here it’s Italianon!

Chris: “Oh my god hi mr.anon!”

Meg: “Whatever who cares that you’re back”

*Italianon begins to strangle meg in a very drawn out and graphic scene*

Stewie: “We originally tried to get humilianon to be involved but /07/ can’t negotiate for shit!”

Brain:” Durr i’m a stupid pompous retard who thinks just because I read crime and punishment in high school i understand the human condition”

Italianon: You never fail to make me laugh!
>>
Lois: “Oh but what are you doing here! Didn’t you hear that we’re having a hurraican in 10 minutes!?”

Italianon: “Really? But in italy the hurrican already happen in quehog?”

Peter: “americans are a day behind in the world!”

Italianon: Woah…

Joe: “Hey peter who’s this?”

Peter: “Joe, Meet Italianon and Italianon meet joe!”

Italianon: “It’s very nice to meet you!”

Joe: “I’m a cop so I don’t like italians, I don’t know the script needs me to hate Italians :(

Italianon: “Script? What are you talking about schiz-

Brain: “HEY PETER! THE PETERCOPTER IS MISSING!”

Peter: “Oh my god no! I’ll be right back!

Joe: I’lm comming too peter!

*As Joe and peter go dashing into the kitchen, two people came up from the basement*
>>
Quagmire: Giggty giggty Wassup stranger

Clevened: ayo wassup

Italianon: “I don’t think we ever met before, I’m Italianon and your names are?”

Quagmire: “I’m glen and this here is cleveland.”

Celvalnd: “I don’t pay no man no respect”

Italianon: “HEY! Get off my friends couch!”

Cleveland: “Welfare, watermelon. Why would he write this?”

Italianon: “FUCKING COOMER SCUM AND Mulignan!”

Brain: “Hey you two come into the kitchen dinner is about to get ready.”

*Italianon and Quagmire nod at each other and walk in.*
>>
*as the storm beats down outside, two figures can be seen aproching the door*

*BANG BANG BANG*

Chud: Come on open up! We’re gonna die out here!

Soiack: “WE’RE GONNA HECKIN DIE!!!!” That’s what you sound like.

*The two friends couldn’t hear a sound inside and so continue screaming!*

Chud: Aw man why did I let you talk me into going to that Humiliation study group!

Soiack: “NO NO NO WE”RE SUPPOSED TO JUST NOT KNOW ABOUT THE HECKIN BODY CONDTION” That’s you btw.

Chud: “If we don’t get inside soon we’re gonna die!”

Soiack: “MAMA I DON’T WANNA DIE BECAUSE… BECAUSE I SAID SO OKAY!!”

*A faint shuffling could be heard in the living room and then the door flew open!*
>>
Lois: Oh my god… Who the hell are you two!?

Chud: My name is chad and he’s brad! We got lost from our way to our girlfriends house I swear!

Soiack: “OMG OMG OMG I’M NOT A GIGANTIC LOSER VIRGIN PLEASE HECKIN BELIEVE ME!” That’s what you sound like chud.

Lois: “I don’t know how many rooms we have left but you can stay”

Soiack: “YOU CAN’T JUST FREEZE TO DEATH BECAUSE...BECAUSE YOU JUST CAN’T OKAY!?

Lois: haha.... We’re having dinner, please come join us.
>>
*As Italianon eats his food he see the two weak chined guests enter.*

Chud: Woah… so who’s all here?

Peter: That’s simple, [purple] The people that are in this house and area are Joe, Cleveland, Lois, Stewie, Brain, Meg, Peter, Chris, Bonnie, Quagmire, Italianon, And now you two![/purple]

Meg: Speaking of which, Where’s your family cleveland?

Cleveland: “Dumb ass how took the kids back to virgina [purple] They aren’t involved in this story[/purple]

Lois: [purple] It’s true, I helped roberta pack he stuff[/purple]

Brain: “Did you know I went to yale ;) I also wrote a book! And have written many scripts for movies! I’m so fucking smart! I just LOVE science.

Chud: Soiack?

Soiack: What? I’m eating here.”

Peter: I guess we need to start setting up sleeping rooms, Italianon, why don’t you and chud share the patio together? Joe and bonnie you guys can have the basement, Cleveland you can sleep in the kitchen, quagmire you can sleep in the attic with soiack and the rest of us will sleep in out reserved rooms!

Joe: Uh peter, [purple] I can’t walk, It’s gonna be hard for me to walk down and up the stairs[/purple]

Peter: I don’t care. Goodnight everyone!
>>
*As Italianon wakes up from his slumber he is faced with a grisly image*

Chud: Goodmorning.

*The chud is staring at him intensely*

Italianon: Why are you staring at me?

Chud: You remind me of Hitler, I love him you know.

*An awkward silence fills the air before a loud scream is heard.*

Brain: AIEEEEEEEEEEEE

Italianon: BRIAN!
>>
*As italianon and chud burst out of the patio room they’re met with a most grisly sight*

Italianon: N-NO![purple] STEWIE GRIFFEN IS DEAD! HIS HEAD IS SPLIT OPEN! IT APPEARS HE HIT HIS HEAD ON THE TABLE BY THE STAIRS![/purple]

Chud: “AHHHHH!”

*As Italianon attempts to regain composure Brains screams could still be heard up stairs!*

Italianon: I’m coming!

*As Italianon and Chud rush up stairs they burst into peters room and are met with a horrific sight!*

Italianon: WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED!?

*In the room are Joe, Cleveland and brain and in the bed lay…*

Chud: [purple] PETER AND LOIS ARE DEAD! LOIS HEAD HAS BEEN WACKED WITH A SHARP OBJECT MULTIPLE TIMES, LIKE A HACKET!. AND PETER HAS TWO HOLES IN HIS HEAD![/purple]

Brain: [purple] I DIDN’T KILL THEM! I NEVER EVEN LEFT THE ROOM AT ALL ONCE WE WENT TO BED![/purple]

Joe: As I said I can’t walk! I would make two much noise!

Ceveland: [purple]I dindu nufin.[/purple]

Italianon: We must check on the kids!

*as the group moves to meg and chris room they’re met with a hastly sight…*

Brain: [purple] OH MY GOD! THEY’RE BOTH DEAD!? THEY’VE BEEN WACKED IN A FACE JUST LIKE LOIS WAS![/purple]

Chud: “W-WHAT BOUT SOIACK!?

*The group goes up into the attic to see the worst crime of all…*

Cleveland: [purple] SHIEET…. They’re hanging from the wall with rope round their necks… they dead n’ sheittt.[/purple]

Chud: NOOOOOO NOT MY HECKIN SOI!

Joe: But wait… Where’s my wife!

As the group rushes downstairs they hop over stewies body and enter the kitchen where they see the most mind shattering scene possible…

Joe: “OH MY GOD [purple] BONNE HAS BEEN WACKHED IN THE FACE WITH A HACHET! MY WIFE IS DEAD![/purple]

Italianon: “FUCK FUCK FUCK! WHO COULD’VE DONE THIS WHY!

*The story book closes for now.*
>>
This took me a month of planning to pull off I want to thank everybody for their gudiance
[red]only a culprit can lie in purple[/red]
[red] No culprit can die[/red]
Since this is the hardest mystery I will give it a time limit of 250 hours!! Good luck!
>>
Yeah, no. I think I'll just filter your ID.

>>5000832
Post the solution whenever you're ready.
>>
[blue]All deaths are accidents.[/blue]
>>
>>5001352
That's the same person, bro
>>
>>5001355
Yeah, I figured. I didn't want to believe it though. God damn it, man.
>>
>>5001352
>NO FUN ALLOWED AAAAAAA WHERES THE HECKINN FILTER BUTTON
Bro chill there's nothing wrong with a silly mystery not all of them have to be full of cringe rp
>>5001350
[blue]no one actually died[/blue]
confirm deaths
>>
>>5001357
Yeah there's only 1 person that writes pure shitpost mysteries and its farmer krauss.
This one however might have a bit too much unnecessary dialogue. I will try thinking about it when I wake up tomorrow if it's still not solved,
however what are the rules here? Are we supposed to guess who did it and why and how?
>>
>>5001355
Same person? No no I'm not him!
>>5001357
Do not worry my friend, I'll say it for you. I'm not farmer krauss. I'm certain he may have his reasons for not posting it right now, For example maybe he has a week long ban on his personal device. Who knows, but I'm certain he won't abdonen you and his mystery.
>>
>>5001353
>>5001359
[red] They're are dead people in this story. [/red]
>>5001361
Well I wouldn't say Farmer krauss posts ONLY shitpost mysteries, sure he has his fun but I feel like he really does like the mystery gerne.
[red] The goal of the mystery is to figure out who the culprits are, how they did it and why?[/red]
>>
>>5001367
Yeah, but it still doesn't deny my blue truth!
[blue]The deaths were accidents![/blue]
Maybe [blue]a hurricane threw hatchets at people and they died![/blue]
[blue]That guy could've just fallen from the stairs, and hit his head on the table.[/blue]
>>
>>5001371
[red] The deaths in this story were NO accident![/red]
[red]The Hurricane killed NO ONE in this story[/red]
[red] Stewies death was NOT an accident![/red]
KNEEL! HAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>5001375
[blue]All deaths are suicides.[/blue]
>>
>>5001367
Yeah, he does write pretty solid mysteries, however I think he posted the most shitpost ones as well.
I assume there is no limit to how much blue we can use. And thanks for confirming there are multiple culprits :)
>>
>>5001376
[red] NOT ALL DEATHS WERE SUCIDES![/red]
IT"S OVER!
>>5001377
I'm certain he must feel pretty bad right now not being able to post his solution yet, all he can do is wait. And multiple culprits 0_0 What are you talking about! There's only one culprit!
>>
>>5001380
[blue]Peter is lying there's more than 13 people[/blue]
>>
>>5001380
[blue]Some of the deaths were suicides[/blue] and [blue]Italianon killed everyone else for not believing Erikantrice.[/blue]
>>
>>5001384
[red] Peter was NOT lying![/red]
KNEEL
>>5001386
[red] Two deaths were suicides[/red]
I kneel....
[red] Italianon would NEVER kill the griffins![/red]
>>
>>5001391
Can you please tell me all griffins in the story? I'm not very familiar with the family guy lore.
>>
>>5001393
Of course!
[red] The Griffins appearing in the story are as follows, Meg Griffin, Chris Griffin, Lois Griffin, Peter Griffen, Brian Griffin, and Stewart Griffin.[/red]
>>
>>5001396
Cleveland: SHIEET…. They’re hanging from the wall with rope round their necks… they dead n’ sheittt.
Who does 'they' refer to? Is there someone other than soiack?
>>
>>5001398
Of course! Don't forget quagmire is with Soiack!
>>
>>5001402
[blue]Quagmire and Soiack committed suicide after hours of listening to Italian's theories.[/blue]
[blue]Joe killed everyone else, and he couldn't get to the attic, because he couldn't walk.[/blue]
>>
>>5001413
So [blue]Peter, Cleveland, Quagmire and Soiack are all victims[/blue]
Yeah I think [blue]italianon killed someone at least[/blue]
>>
>>5001413
Shit I kneel again.
[red] Quagmire and Soiack committed suicide[/red] However It wasn't because of italianon!
[red]Joe did NOT kill everyone else![/red] and don't forget peters and the kid's room are on the second floor!
>>5001417
[red] Cleveland is NOT a victim![/red] and lastly! [red] The detective CANNOT be a culprit![/red]
>>
>>5001424
[blue]Joe killed everyone on the second floor since he was staying there too, and the first time we saw him in the morning was on the second floor too.[/blue]
>>
>>5001431
[red] Joe was supposed to stay down in the basement with bonnie![/red]
>>
>>5001424
[blue]Cleveland kids and wife aren't relevant in the story[/blue]
>>
>>5001434
[red] Cleveland kids and wife aren't relevant in the story[/red]
I kneel!
>>
>>5001432
That doesn't deny that we still saw him on the second floor! So [blue]he could freely walk/travel between the floors.[/blue]
>>
>>5001436
[red] Joe COULD still travel up and down the stairs! It'd just be really hard for him![/red]
>>
>>5001439
So [blue]Joe killed someone on the other floor and used his condition as an alibi.[/blue]
>>
>>5001447
[red] Joe Never used being a cripple as a alibi![/red]
How could've joe done it if he was the culprit! He's a cripple!
>>
>>5001454
[blue]Joe walked on hands. Or simply used his wheelchair.[/blue]
>>
>>5001457
[red] it's possible for joe to reach upstairs by using his chair or hands[/red]
What what could he have done to kill them all!
[red] It's impossible for joe to overpower someone while using a hatchet![/red]
>>
>>5001458
Why do you need to overpower someone when they're [blue]asleep?[/blue]
>>
>>5001462
HAHAHAHAHAHA
[red]It would be IMPOSSIBLE for joe to kill peter or lois at the same time! and the other would wake up if joe were to attack them with a hatchet![/red]
KNEEL!
>>
>>5001464
[blue]He hit Lois with a hatchet and overpowered Peter with something else.[/blue]
>>
>>5001467
HAHAHAHA
[red] Joe did NOT use a hatchet on lois![/red]
IT'S OVER!
>>
>>5001470
[blue]He used something similar to a hatchet, that would leave similar wounds, so he could overpower her even if she woke up.[/blue]
>>
>>5001471
[red] A murder weapon WAS a hatchet!
>>
>>5001479
[red] A murder wepon WAS a hatchet![/red]
HAHAHHAHAHA
>>
>>5001481
Maybe it was, but [blue]not for Lois's murder![/blue]
>>
>>5001482
You got me...I kneel...It's over...
>>
>>5001487
>>5001482
PSYCHE!
[red] LOIS WAS MURDERED WITH THE HATCHET![/red] HAHAHAHAHAHA
KNEEL!
>>
>>5001488
[blue]There are multiple culprits, so they killed Peter and Lois at the same time.[/blue]
>>
>>5001498
But anon! I already said there's only one culprit :)
>>5001380
>>
>>5001500
Yeah, in red, please
>>
>>5001502
Shit, I kneel!
[red] There are multiple culprits![/red]
>>
>>5001504
[blue]Italianon is the detective.[/blue]
>>
>>5001506
[red]Italianon is NOT the detective![/red]
A tragic outcome!
>>
>>5001509
[blue]There's no detective in this story.[/blue]
>>
>>5001526
[red] In this story of tragedy there exist NO detective![/red]
>>
>>5001529
[blue]Joe, Cleveland and Brain are the culprits, they screamed and pretended that someone else is the culprit, but it was them.[/blue]
>>
>>5001424
>>5001509
>>5001529
OH MY GOD
[blue]ITALIANON IS ONE OF THE CULPRITS[/blue]
>>
I am now predicting in advance that F.K. will post his solution sometime in October or early November.
>>
>>5002297
I-I DEAMND TO A FULL THEORY! WHY WOULD THE GOOD DOG BRAIN DO SOMETHING THIS HORRIBLE!!
>>5002300
no...no fuckin way... I DEMAND TO KNOW WHY YOU THINK THiS!?
>>
>>5002674
Have faith in him my friend! I'm certain he has his reasons!
>>
>>5003684
Then I’ll tell you!
[blue]The motive for the murder is that the culprits are chads and sigma males, who decided to kill all women, but not sigmas like Peter and that one more guy decided to protect them, and got killed too.[/blue]
>>
>>5004902
[red] The mastermind is a beta not a sigma or a chad![/red]
KNEEL! IT'S OVER!
>>
>>5007794
[blue]The mastermind didn't kill himself.[/blue]
>>
>>5007837
[red]The master mind DIDN'T kill himself![/red]
Shit! I Kneel!
>>
>>5007841
Farmer Krauss? How do you know that? Do you know the solution already?
>>
>>5007843
Oh uh no I'm just missuing the red hahaha just a joke...
>>
Assuming Farmer Krauss is correct, and mastermind didn't actually kill himself, that leaves us with the idea that he's somewhere among us.
Are there any beta cucks in there?
Italian - the definition of a sigma male. Not beta.
Brain - a dumb dog, not an alpha. Beta.
Ceveland - Nigger. Beta.
Chud - Ironically, a beta. Beta.
Joe - jack chad, alpha. Not beta.
So we can assume that [blue]Either Brain, Ceveland or Chud are the masterminds.[/blue]
>>
>>5007914
I think your guesses are right! But why would one of the betas set something this grim up!?
>>
>>5007922
Hmmm, let me try.
[blue]Ceveland could've done it because he's a nigger, and wants to steal something from Griffins house.[/blue] Notice how disrespectful he was. Standing on a sofa and all.
[blue]Brain could've done it because he hated his owners and wanted to be free.[/blue]
[blue]Chud did it for self fulfillment - to prove he's not beta, but a chad, but sadly that doesn't work like that.[/blue]