[3 / an / cgl / diy / gd / i / n / out / p / po / qst / s4s / t / trv / vip / vm / vmg / w / wg / wsr / ] [Settings]
Board
Settings Home
/qst/ - Mitsuba Archive

File: Intro.jpg (1313 KB, 3099x2375)
1313 KB
1313 KB .jpg
The broken land under the asphalt is a maze of conduits and veins of artificial making. A circulatory system for the movement of souls and a excretory track for the life of the City. Nature made from steel and concrete.
And the damp sewers of the City are home to many creatures that do not belong to the light. This is a fact, burned into the minds of everyone with knowledge of the aberration in the world.

You are a rat, well ... that's not technically true. The gift of sapience is uncommon for vermin. You are being hunted by a bubbling mass with crimson eyes, its howls haunting the very stones of the damp underworld. It had appeared a long time ago, but its nature was benign. You remember when it was just another lichen for the rocks. But it had awoken the same as you.
You drag your tired body through the swampy dregs in sepulchral silence. Hiding yourself in the crevices and shadows in fear. Taking a rest to catch your breath you observe the world around you.
You are alone, not safe nor in danger.
>>
File: you sink.jpg (1110 KB, 2739x2231)
1110 KB
1110 KB .jpg
It reminds you of your rebirth. It all began with rain.
The usual stream of the sewers had enlarged into a deafening torrent that caught you under its waves. Slammed against the canal walls, the air from your tiny lungs forced out by force. Leaving you submerged in the oppressive blackness that took forms as your mind accepted its death.

At some point you came out of the storm. And the cold breeze of the wind moved by the subway ran through your fur as you woke up to what gave the spark of intelligence to your mind.

How did he gain sapience?
> Patronage (its own mind) [/ spoiler]
Stealthy : Rolls to remain hidden use 3d8 instead of 1d20 and double your damage in surprise attacks
Exarch of vermin: You can command creatures who have half your lifeblood or less
> XVIII - The Moon (A shared mind) [/ spoiler]
Undead (Do not need air, sleep or sustenance to survive)
Shattered (Can phase through an object 1/day spending 1 HP)
> Holy Carrion (A stolen mind) [/ spoiler]
Telepathy (Can talk with 1 creature at a time in their mind, you can be expelled easily)
Light ( Can emit a blinding light at will)
> Write in

Strength-[2] /Aberrance -[0] /Instinct-[3] / Voice-[1] /Lifeblood -[2]

/Strength- your physical prowess
/Aberrance- The sanity you remove from humans that see you and the strength from your powers
/ Instinct- Gut feelings, perception and inherit knowledge
/Voice- How well you can talk and use words
/Lifeblood- your constitution and health, also indicates your size by default.

When you need to make a check roll 1d20 and add the relevant stat, if the result is bigger than the DC you pass.
There is a crit if the difference between the DC and the roll is 12 after modifiers
>>
>>4980327
well... I fucked up the spoilers...

here is again

How did you gain sapience?
> Patronage (your own mind)
Stealthy : Rolls to remain hidden use 3d8 instead of 1d20 and double your damage in surprise attacks
Exarch of vermin: You can command creatures who have half your lifeblood or less
> XVIII - The Moon (A shared mind)
Undead (Do not need air, sleep or sustenance to survive)
Shattered (Can phase through an object 1/day spending 1 HP)
> Holy Carrion (A stolen mind)
Telepathy (Can talk with 1 creature at a time in their mind, you can be expelled easily)
Light ( Can emit a blinding light at will)
> Write in

Strength-[2] /Aberrance -[0] /Instinct-[3] / Voice-[1] /Lifeblood -[2]

/Strength- your physical prowess
/Aberrance- The sanity you remove from humans that see you and the strength from your powers
/ Instinct- Gut feelings, perception and inherit knowledge
/Voice- How well you can talk and use words
/Lifeblood- your constitution and health, also indicates your size by default.

When you need to make a check roll 1d20 and add the relevant stat, if the result is bigger than the DC you pass.
There is a crit if the difference between the DC and the roll is 12 after modifiers
>>
>>4980328
>Patronage (your own mind)
We shall build our Underempire by our own will.
>>
>>4980328
>>4980337
>Patronage
The other options have cool quirks.
However:
>Self made rat
>Skaven roleplay potential
>Litteral rat-attack as special

I can't say no to that.
>>
>>4980364
>>4980337
but-but will we be capable-able to make delicious-great warpstone?
>>
>>4980327
>> XVIII - The Moon (A shared mind)
>Undead (Do not need air, sleep or sustenance to survive)
>Shattered (Can phase through an object 1/day spending 1 HP)
>>
>>4980366
We shall rise-become this world's apex with or without god-thing drugs.
>>
Wasn't there one of these with a teddy bear? And I think I remember seeing some variant of this quest before aside from the teddy bear one as well.

>>4980327
>>
>>4980387
NO-NO WE NEED-REQUIRE THE GREAT WARPSTOINE
>>
File: descarga (2).png (434 KB, 512x512)
434 KB
434 KB .png
>>4980364
>Litteral rat-attack as special
Exarch of vermin only works on creatures weaker than you. Will not work on rats for now, altho will on bugs

>>4980366
I have no idea

>>4980417
Yes, same world but unrelated characters.
You dont need to know anything of the previous ones to enjoy this one.
http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive.html?searchall=Last+Few+Fae
>>
Welcome back QM.
>>4980328
>>4980417
Indeed. The second one was about Pierre the teddy bear, and the first one about Lupin the eldritch wolf.
>>
>>4980328
>> XVIII - The Moon (A shared mind)
>>
>>4980429
I was talking about the sneak attack, which will be handy until we can summon the Vermintide. Also, is lifeforce a stat or is it health ? If we hurt a stronger foe, can we temporarily bring their lifeforce low enough that we can subjugate them ?
>>
>>4980328
underlings are fun but in my heart I'll always be a lunarfag
>>
>>4980483
that is a good question.
lifeblood is a stat and health the same way aberrance indicates the strenght of your powers and is a currency/food for the fae.

>We temporarily bring their lifeforce low enough that we can subjugate them
I sopose that would be fair. The idea of a rat controling cancer patients is quite funny but will bring unwanted atention.
>>
>>4980491
>We temporarily bring their lifeforce low enough that we can subjugate them
>I sopose that would be fair
By that logic, could we control a city if we spread plagues? the flies that carried the buboic plague should have a lifeforce lower than us.
>>
>>4980525
They would be worth less than zombies and the unwanted attention would probably end this quest in hellfire but I'm not one to limit you
>>
>>4980328
It’s time for rat.
>>
Rolled 2 (1d2)

>Patronage -1
>>4980857
>>4980417
>>4980364
>>4980337
>Moon -2
>>4980379
>>4980430
>>4980480
>>4980484
>>
File: A point to start.jpg (866 KB, 1493x2402)
866 KB
866 KB .jpg

You regained consciousness slowly. The pain was gone, but as your eyes adjusted to the light you realized you were still underwater. Panic took hold over your mind and you rushed to the surface.
But there was no urgency, the burning of your lungs for the lack of oxygen did not come. When you finally pierce the surface of the water a clarity of mind had illuminated your thought.
You were confused at what was happening and the sensation was overwhelming. You could articulate complex ideas that before could never come, it felt so natural. Like discovering another limb or waking up from a dream.
+ Why is this happening +
A voice rang in your head for the first time
/What am I/
(You are not me)
[GET OUT!!!] +HELP!+
More and more began to sound, a cacophonous symphony of madness and dissidence. What pain you lacked from being dragged by the underground river now made your skull throb in agony.
You just need to find Averno, that will fix this… was that your own thought or someone else?
What is Averno?
/We need to get home/ [I must complete the ritual] =I will kill the voices=

Since that day you have become accustomed to their chittering. You cannot control them and they are contradictory at times, but they can say interesting things. Things they could not know.
But now they are quiet. It is time to return to the colony, the safest place in this underworld. Place of gathering for all the vermin in the City, you don’t know why, a unspoken rule of peace and its difficult access to all but the smallest vermin.

There you live, surrounded by animals…

What is your relation to them?
>keep at arm’s length, you are no longer part of their world
>As a protector, maybe its pity, maybe its kindship
>Hate, they are a plague like any other
>Write in

-Game of distortion-
Add a photo to your vote and they will be added into the scene in some way.
The more complex the photograph the more changes it will have.
What is the colony?
>>
File: opium_den.jpg (762 KB, 1378x1080)
762 KB
762 KB .jpg
>>4981467
>As a protector, maybe its pity, maybe its kindship
>What is the colony?
It has an opium den, for rats.
>>
>>4981467
>>keep at arm’s length, you are no longer part of their world
>What is the colony
Supporting this guy >>4981505
>>
File: Dreamscape.jpg (1168 KB, 2046x944)
1168 KB
1168 KB .jpg
>>4981467
>keep at arm’s length, you are no longer part of their world
>>
File: 20210904_215733.jpg (1222 KB, 2419x2644)
1222 KB
1222 KB .jpg
>keep at arm’s length, you are no longer part of them

-Game of distortion-
>>4981689 pilars in the sky
>>4981913 the dreamland
>>4981505 Fumes

You begin your decent down the roots of the city towards the safe haven for the small critters like yourself. The spiraling network of man-made borrows and jungles of pipes make the defenses to the Colony.

You arrive at the hollowed hanging pillars that serve as refuge for the other vermin. They provoke feelings of nostalgia to community that once you were part of. Now you can only observe as an outsider because your own isolation, mental and physical. Should you feel angry for being alone I this world or glad to be something more that vermin? Complex questions you brain was never intended to ask turned into a headache.
+Leave them be, you have us+
(I will not be reduce to nothing)
/We have always manage fine/
The voices in your mind try to reassure you and keep your spirits up, if only to maintain the façade that they have some control.

You made your way through the cables that bridged the burrows dug between the bricks. The ocean below created a distant glow and rising fumes that calmed the senses and dulled the mind. Looking up, an abyss of pure darkness.
The chittering of the inhabitants was only silenced by the rumble of iron worms or the electrical flashes of cables gnawed by hungry rodents.

you climbed through one of the makeshift suspended bridges. You weren’t sure why you lived here, or why everyone else lived here, it just felt natural and it was certainly one of the safest places under the asphalt. There was a pull that could be felt, the same as a high ledge when the thoughts of jumping appear.
Once you climbed one of the artificial roots and moved away from the center of the Colony you found yourself at the entrance of your burrow. You had dug it when you was still just a rat, so the lopsided walls and winding corridors reflected that paranoid state of mind of an animal desperate to get away from danger.

Its walls decorated with trinkets from the humans gave a more homely look.
Now in a safe place and with your muscles beginning to relax, the voices assault you and try to convince you to do their bidding. Some throw some good ideas, some are destructive. In the end, you are the captain of your body and need to choose what will be your next step forward.

What do?
>You need to kill the monster in the pipes, the surface world will have plenty of loot to help.
>Sustenance, hunger is no more but you can always try to grow bigger
>You need to investigate how you came to be, and that mean going back to the place you died.
>Going up is dangerous, let’s try to see what’s below this place
>Write in
>>
File: Spoiler Image (2841 KB, 4624x3468)
2841 KB
2841 KB .jpg
Sorry for the delay, doing family stuff.
Have some concept art for the quest and some unrelated story as an apology

https://pastebin.com/K4an6JAY
>>
>>4982957
>>Sustenance, hunger is no more but you can always try to grow bigger
>>You need to investigate how you came to be, and that mean going back to the place you died.

I'll be back with an image for the distortion game when I find one...

>>4982958 Loving the art so far! Keep cultivating your skills and YGMI!
>>
>>4982957
>>
>>4982957
>>
>>4982957
I just keep moving forward
>>
File: angst_eren.gif (2527 KB, 400x225)
2527 KB
2527 KB .gif
>>4983243

TATAKAE!!!
>>
>>4982971
>>4982957

distortion game
>>
>>4982957
>>
>>4982957
>You need to investigate how you came to be, and that mean going back to the place you died.
>>
File: Seems like a door.jpg (2273 KB, 2354x3576)
2273 KB
2273 KB .jpg
Tied between exploring below and sustenance.
>The monster in the pipes is devouring all above, to grow you will need set your gaze down.

You rest inside your lair planning what to do.
The devourer that lurks in the pipes is a hungry abomination that is systematically consuming everything under the asphalt, and even if you manage to dodge it, the surface is an unknown place for you.
+ Let's go down to the catacombs of the old metropolis +
/NO!!! the rivers of souls await us./
[Charon is patient]
# Why don't we go to the forest? #

The voices begin to debate as you make your way through the cable lanes and the other rats towards the nexus. Below you, the currents of the filthy and fetid waters sparkle unnaturally.
You also notice what looks like carp swimming near the surface.
= Jump now, the dawn protects us =
+ And if we hunt them? +

Eventually you make it to the shore of what always seemed like an endless lake. The beach contains something like hair replacing where there should be sand, decorated by pieces of garbage wash up on shore like plastic bottles and rotten wood.
multiped and other insects the only inhabitants.
The pull of the colony is damnpened by the distance and other sensations.

The sound of the water and the voices in your head manage to drown out the sound of the wind moaning through the cavern. Where the artificial structure begins and where it has assembled itself have no distinction as you advance.

You finally arrive at what you think is the link between the roots of the city and the abyss of the unknown. A crack that splits one of the walls. You enter to satisfy the curiosity of what this place is.

What do you find?
> The old humans
> The rising swamps
> Bismuth
> [undead] Better to walk along the bottom of the lake
> Write in
>>
>>4983265
Sadly the distortion game was only for the previous post, but i do appreciate the effort of combing the web for one so I will use it for the next one.
>>
Also, if the white tower Qm reads this, apologies for stealing the idea of doing the quest floor by floor. But we will be doing that for a while.
>>
>>4983855
> The rising swamps
>>
>>4983855
I have fallen for a mistake i made at the begening.
"If you dont know what yyou are choosing its not a choice"

What do you find?
> The old humans (Investigation)
> The rising swamps (Puzzle)
> Bismuth (A maze)
> [undead] Better to walk along the bottom of the lake (stealth)
> Write in

>>4983897
Sorry, for the inconveniance
>>
>>4983906
np, my vote remains the same
>>
>>4983855
>> The old humans
>>
>>4983906
>> Bismuth (A maze)

We can use our Shattered ability to phase through the walls of the maze.
>>
>>4983906
>> [undead] Better to walk along the bottom of the lake (stealth)
>>
>>4983906
> [undead] Better to walk along the bottom of the lake (stealth)
>>
Locked and writing
>>
File: placeholder.lake.png (530 KB, 512x512)
530 KB
530 KB .png
> [undead] Better to walk along the bottom of the lake

Looking down the deep abyss a current of hot air rises. The smell of rot and sulfur hits your nose, you turn around trying to keep your guts in their place. Looking at the green fluorescent lake and idea emerges. Being undead you can follow the currents towards its mouth and look for the cracks formed by the water at the bottom of the lake.
+ NO! I can't swim! +
/ Why didn't we do this from the beginning? /

You walk along the garbage beach and slowly submerge yourself in the murky waters of the lake. Primal instincts make you hold your breath until your body was forced to recall its undead state.

Your descent is slow but you finally get to where the weight of the water above you presses you against the bottom and everything becomes clearer. Being able to see in the distance as if you were in light fog.
The rocky bottom, devoid of life, only breaks its uniformity with rising pipes and forests of something similar to anemones. Your senses are at a loss, losing smell and hearing, you feel isolated in the fluorescence of the polluted waters on the surface.

You walk through the basin, letting the current guide you towards the exit. Human waste travels alongside you trying to find its final resting place. When you notice that something is wrong, you already have danger above you.

The first sign was the increase in the current, there must be a narrowing somewhere, if you keep advancing the force of the water will drag you through who knows what. And the second problem is the shadows that something casts from the surface. You hide in a gnawed pipe trying to see what is prowling the waters, maybe a fish, maybe something bigger.

+ There is a lead pipe around here, go inside+
[Ignore him, rise to the surface and confront what is there]
* They are crazy, let yourself go, enter the rapids *
= Why not wait? =
+ I know what I'm talking about, don't listen to them +
(They just want to confuse you, I want to live, go into the anemone forests)

The voices inside your head give orders and suggestions, trying to extract some control in this tense situation.
you hit your head against the pipe trying to shut them up but they don't stop. the only thing you get is that the clogged pipe that you are in expels some black ink.

> What do you do?

note; Placeholder art until i finish the drawing, need to go out and do things.
>>
>>4985228
well as they say sometimes you just gotta go with the flow but who knew they were being literal
>Enter the Rapids
>>
>>4985228
>Dig through the clog
>>
Heres the image.
Just in case lets roll 1d20 Bo3
>>
Rolled 3 (1d20)

>>4985343
cross your fingers
>>
Rolled 18 (1d20)

>>4985343
>>
>>4985343
>>
Rolled 14 (1d20)

>>4985343
>>4985382
>>
Wait...
no one is voting becouse i already asked for the rolls?
FUCK
>>
>>4985691
>>4985228

Aight. I'll vote anyways since it seems we're gucci on the rolls

>go into the anemone forests
>>
>>4985696

Oh fuck I made a tie-- someone come and break it.
>>
>>4985228
>Dig through the clog
we not for anything
>>
File: Dirty boy.jpg (1648 KB, 2999x2536)
1648 KB
1648 KB .jpg
>Dig through the clog

Both the pressure of the water and the adrenaline rushing through your dead flesh generate stress. The voices that accompany you shout their contradictory orders and accuse each other of treason or stupidity. You try to concentrate but the sound of metal chains colliding reverberates through the water, sending your whole body and mind to shut up.

A deep sound that creeps along the basin. Sticking your head out of the hole you only see the dancing shadows of the currents, staying out of your sight. What is hidden among them is impossible to know, the oppressive anguish generated by the underwater quiet gives them monstrous and abstract aspects.

The truth is that you do not dare to go out for fear of what could be out there so you decide that hitting bottom is not enough, with your little claws it begins to dig. The garbage and dirt under your feet slowly rose and more of the black liquid began to rise, blinding you in the process.

> Roll 18 + 2 [Strength]; DC 14; Result = success

Finally, the pressure was released and the stuck trash rose, letting you pass.

After what seems like an eternity you are still inside the rusted pipe. The darkness of the tunnel is suffocating, the endless curves and changes of direction only leave you with a vague sense of direction.
For a while you doubt if this is not purgatory, especially since the voices are silent. That's weird, they usually save that for when they're scared.
The only thing that keeps you moving forward is the nauseating feeling of grime sticking to the pipe under your feet.
You thank all you can that you are submerged in water, since this way you do not have to deal with the vomiting smell that this place would have.

All the worries that your mind shuffles are finally appeased by the light at the end of the tunnel.

You would think your grand getaway would look more glorious, but after the strange twists and turns your way took you should have expected to emerge from a toilet.
You would have preferred a clean one at least. Looking around you see walls stained with dust and wear and some floors which are still stained by blood.

Where are you?
> The temples to the fire
> Containment of aberrance
> Claims for revenge
> Write in

_Game of animosity_
Make up a rival or obstacle, more difficult, more reward.
Can be anything. Write a small text? A picture? Just a single word? Go for it
>>
File: 1605238874034.jpg (30 KB, 556x551)
30 KB
30 KB .jpg
>>4983265
Do you want to submit this image?
>>
>>4986788
> The temples to the fire
>>
>>4986788
>> Containment of aberrance

>>4986790
Yes.
>>
>>4986788
> Containment of aberrance

>>4986790
Sure
>>
>>4986788
>> Claims for revenge
>>
In Game of animosity each player can submit one image.
like the other games...
I will wait a few more hours and then start writting
>>
File: ah-yes-bottom.jpg (66 KB, 750x682)
66 KB
66 KB .jpg
Going to be late sinse I'm preparing a "Dugeon"
In compensation, have a meme
>>
File: entertaiment.breach.jpg (1681 KB, 3363x2764)
1681 KB
1681 KB .jpg
>Containment of aberrance
_Game of animosity_
>>4983265

By jumping to the ground and trying to get the dirt out of your fur you get a better idea of your surroundings. The white tiles on the floor are covered in a thin layer of dust and dry fluids. It looks like blood but its smell is different.
The walls are chipped and for some reason there is still electricity. The hum of the lights sealed off the appearance of abandonment.

Coming out of the bathroom you find empty corridors, sterile walls with cracks in the ceilings due to humidity, decorated with doors to offices and offices. You try to follow your nose but the smells only confuse you. At first you didn't know what it was but finally you realized that it was the lack of oxygen in the air.

You find a lot of strange things, like the gaps where there should be elevators, filled with what looks like concrete. Also an area that looked like the cafeteria, it is somewhat flooded and everything was scattered or in disrepair. The vents were also filled with a spongy substance that blocked them.

The strangest thing without a doubt is the mannequins. There are quite a few throughout the area, more and more numerous as you enter the base. All dressed in uniformed clothing and covered in or surrounded by blood. They have a bizarre appearance.

After passing what you assume was the office part and looting a vending machine, you arrive at the hub of what this place looks like.
A metal door sealed with an electronic panel waits for a card to be swiped to open. There is also an indicated path to ... "Zona Ulises" and "Warehouse Prometheus"
The other path leads to what appears to be the medical area.
You congratulate yourself for orienting yourself.

+ Save them from their suffering +
/NO! We must not draw the attention of Charon /
(We need the strength of him)
[Save us]
* I am not ready*
+ Burn them +
[Descends through the door]
/ Better empty the ducts, we have time /
+And who comes out then?! +

you wonder what they are arguing about now.
What will you do?

> Bleed the mannequins [Body Breakthrough]
> Peel off your punishment (+2 All stats Max)
> [Shattered] Go through the sealed door (-1 lifeblood)
> [lifeblood <3] Surely there is some hole to go through
> Let's walk to another area {Which one?}
> Write in
>>
>>4988300
I have no idea what "Peel off your punishment" means. idk if that's intended or not maybe I'm just retarded.
>>
>>4988300
>> Bleed the mannequins [Body Breakthrough]
>>
>>4988372
Nah I'm the retard.
its suppose to say "Peel off punishment" but i was not paying atention.
sorry
>>
>>4988427
No, I mean, what is "punishment"? How can we peel it off?
>>
>>4988443
>>
>>4988300
> [lifeblood <3] Surely there is some hole to go through
if we can't find a hole, then
>>
File: eating souls like a pro.jpg (2486 KB, 2397x3186)
2486 KB
2486 KB .jpg

Amid the debates of the voices and your own confusion, you approached one of the mannequins.
His face was absent of facial features, a smooth wooden surface. His attire gave the impression of being a janitor and an identification card around his waist confirmed it.
The voices fell silent as you inspected it, in expectation of what your actions would be.
You decide to inspect the wood, because its smell is strange and you do not understand why someone would take the effort to dress and place so many mannequins for the installation.
One bite of wood and you found meat under the skin.
The blood flooding your mouth, the taste of life.
You take another bite, and another, and another. When you finish the residues of your food, a woody skin re-grows twisted by the marks of your hunger. And that way you move on to the next one.
Only when you are surrounded by splinters and with a full stomach do you decide to stop. Your frenzy had made you forget the world around you.

% Why did you do that to us?%

Another voice joins the chorus, though not for long. A stabbing pain in your mind shakes you as you notice the rest of the passengers in your mind pounce on the interloper.

The ensuing silence makes you wonder why they don't devour each other. And what prevents them from trying to consume you. For now it is not possible to know since they would only give contradictory answers so you will have to be attentive.

Your rest is cut short by a grueling pain that twists your guts, leaving them bloated and throbbing. The force comes outward and your skin cracks reveling your undead flesh to grow with tumorous growths trying to escape your body.

[Body Breakthrough] Choose one for each body part
Head;
>Human [ +1 Aberrance / +2 Voice / -1 Lifeblood ]
>Rat [+2 Instinct ]
>Eyes [ +1 Aberrance/ +4 Instinct in rolls that involve sight / -1 lifeblood]
>Write in

Torso;
>Rat []
>Humanoid [ +2 Lifeblood]
>Empty husk [+1 Aberrance / Skill; Gain extra soul from humans]
>Write in

Limbs;
>Rat []
>Large rodent [+1 Lifeblood]
>Monstrous [+1 Strength]
>Human [ +1 Voice]
>Write in

Misc;
>Bat wings [-1 lifeblood/-1 Aberrance /Skill; Flight for 15 Min, Cooldown of 1h ]
>[Undead] Vampirism [ +1 Lifeblood/ Skill; can remove soul from creatures without consent and/or killing]
> Crystallization [ -2 lifeblood / +1 Aberrance / Skill (spend 1 aberrance); all attacks deal extra fire damage]
>Write in

By the time your new body relaxes and the pain begins to fade a scraping sound begins to grow in the distance. You rise on your hind legs in order to discover its origin. It appears to come from the corridor that leads to Zone “Ulises”
+Run+ *Escape* (We have angered it)
The voices cry, trying to inculcate their fear in you.

What do you do?
> Follow the sound (Zone “Ulises”)
>Run away (Warehouse “Prometheus”)
>Go back {Where?}
> Write in
>>
>>4989386
Head
>Rat [+2 Instinct ]
Torso
Limbs
>Monstrous [+1 Strength]
Misc
>[Undead] Vampirism [ +1 Lifeblood/ Skill; can remove soul from creatures without consent and/or killing]
We'll get a little bit of everything with this body
>>
>>4989386
Head
>Rat [+2 Instinct ]
Torso
>Humanoid [ +2 Lifeblood]
Limbs
>Large rodent [+1 Lifeblood]
Misc
>Crystallization [ -2 lifeblood / +1 Aberrance / Skill (spend 1 aberrance); all attacks deal extra fire damage]
>>
>>4989386
>>4989505
What do you do?
>>
>>4989386
Head
>Rat [+2 Instinct]
Torso
Limbs
>Human [ +1 Voice]
Misc
What do
>>
>>4989415
>>4989386

+1
>>
File: 20210910_124543.jpg (3041 KB, 4302x3211)
3041 KB
3041 KB .jpg
Deciding to listen to your instincts and the voices you start running in the opposite direction to the noise. The Prometheus warehouse is made up of corridors covered in metal doors with numbers painted on them.
All doors that should isolate the corridors are open. There are also no mannequins as in the rest of the complex.

You continue until you reach a large open room with deep rectangular holes and a complex system of pulleys, cranes and rails on the ceiling. Peering over their edge you see they are quite deep with some having a foul smelling liquid on the bottom. On the sides of the hall there are computer rooms and some metal statues with humanoid shapes. These things have various limbs in different shapes that you don't understand their use.

/ Those are androids /
+ Do you think we could activate them? +

The voices begin to talk about things that you do not understand so you look for ways out of this place.
The roof vents appear to be surrounded by fire marks. At the back of the room there are also other possible exits, some closed metal doors with a control panel next to them.

(Let's go up, it's always better to hide)
[No, let's stay and fight!]

The sounds behind you are distant but start to increase in volume.
It will give you time to try two things before it arrives for sure.

What do you do? Roll 2d20 Bo3 (Chose two actions)
>Climb up (Instinct)
>Tinker with the buttons and dials for the cranes.
>Try to use the computer (Voice)(For what?)
>Prepare an ambush {How?}
>Try to force open the doors (Strength)
>[Shattered] Pass through the doors (Lose 1 HP of 3)(Auto success)
>Write in

Strength-[2] /Aberrance -[1] /Instinct-[5] / Voice-[2] /Lifeblood -[3]
Skill’s;
-Undead (Do not need air, sleep or sustenance to survive)
-Shattered (Can phase through an object 1/day spending 1 HP)
-Vampirism (Can remove soul from creatures without consent and/or killing)
- Empty husk (Gain extra soul from humans)

Note: did a few sketches trying to give motion but it looks wonky. Do you guys know how to do it?
>>
Rolled 18, 16 = 34 (2d20)

>>4990777
>Try to use the computer (Voice) - activate the androids and tell them to protect us
>Prepare an ambush by climbing up and positioning ourselves over the entrance (Instinct)
idk about motion, OP, I mostly draw human faces, not much moving there. The drawing you made is alright, I think.
>>
>>4990777
>>4990807
Support.
>>
Rolled 6, 3 = 9 (2d20)

>>4990777
>>
Rolled 14, 8 = 22 (2d20)

>>4990777
>>4990807
>>4990823
Rolling
>>
Rolled 1, 8, 1, 20 = 30 (4d20)

>>
Rolled 20, 6, 3, 8 = 37 (4d20)

>>
Approaching the abandoned consoles you have to stand on your feet to be able to reach them.
/ Press the flashing red button /

You decide to follow the instructions of the voices, little by little they guide you through the confusing systems and screens. This does not imply that they did not give contradictory or confusing directions. But with your knowledge of the language and being able to read some words you get a handle on the machines

The androids rise up and begin to come back to life. Their squeaky limbs used for unfamiliar tasks move in an effort to disengage from the base on the wall.

DC; 20 Roll 18 + 2; Success

In an unexpected silence they stand by your sides and remain immobile in their eternal vigilance. You feel a little more confident in your ability to cope with what is coming now but decide to be cautious and climb the steel cables that hang from the cranes from the ceiling.

DC; 10 Roll; 16 +5; Success

Once in position you await their arrival, although to your dismay, placing yourself so far away from your new robotic guardians sends them into a state of panic. This makes him try to keep climbing you, a strange show that is so bizarre to watch that you almost forget the arrival of your pursuer.

Coincidentally, he seems more absorbed than you by the exhibition.
Passing you by and with the expression of fury disappearing from his face he begins to surround the metal couple.
This gives you time to take a closer look.

A biomorphic machine of wood and iron. An absence of nature in a forest, an industrialization of life, an abject formation of life without birth. This creature approached the machines trying to decipher their intentions but incorrectly assuming they were trying to reach the ventilation system.

"Damn thief."

For a second you don't know if these words came from your mind but you quickly understood that they came from the creature.

It hits one of the androids to silence his rattle and vent his frustration. They in response attack him and a short fight between both sides begins.

Thing = Roll 1 + 16 ; DC 8+ 11 ; Fail (2 damage)
Thing = Roll 1 + 16 ; DC 20 +11 ; Crit fail (4 damage)
Thing = 20 +16 ; DC 6 + 11 ; Crit success (6 Damage )

The first blow knocked the android into one of the pits, trapping him in the slimy substance at the bottom.
But this created a new determination on the other android. The first of the blows broke part of his woody exoskeleton, creating confusion for the second hit with one of his strange limbs on his stomach.

Seconds later the creature was engulfed in flames, screeching screams of pain flooding the room.
>>
The creature leaned on the machine without bothering to put out the fire that consumed and disemboweled its opponent, throwing mechanisms and circuits around it.

When it calmed down and the flames were extinguished a large part of his body had been burned. Kneeling over his opponent it was is rendered inanimate by it’s exhaustion. In the silence after the fight you can hear sobs from your perch.

Undecided about how to proceed, you try to listen to the voices that accompany you, but they are also silent.

What do you do?
>Leave via the ventilation system
>Sneak attack! (Roll 1d20 Bo3)
>Try to speak to it {What do you say}
>Lets go back from where we came from , sneaky.
>Write in

Note; this has been fun to write so I will post immediately, will post the drawings when finish
>>
File: two bots one rat.jpg (3652 KB, 3468x4203)
3652 KB
3652 KB .jpg
>>
>>4991913
>Try to speak to it {What do you say}
>Ask what it is
>>
Rolled 5 (1d20)

>>4991913
>>Sneak attack! (Roll 1d20 Bo3)
>>
File: 2018-05-13 11.06.12.jpg (10 KB, 255x141)
10 KB
10 KB .jpg
Dont know if i should wait for more votes or roll.
I know this quest is preaty bland in comparison to the others so do you wnt to wrap things up in the next few post?
I would be back when i figure something more interesting
>>
>>4993187
Roll. Also, the quest doesn't look bland to me, why'd you get that idea? Because of few players?
>>
Rolled 1 (1d2)

>>4993196
I feel I failed at creating a greater narrative. So far the only plot is “You wander into [blank]”

>>4991946 -1
>>4992024 -2
>>
File: The It.jpg (3283 KB, 3095x3956)
3283 KB
3283 KB .jpg
>Try to speak to it { Ask what it is }

You consider tackling the creature and ending its existence. But from your advantageous position you know that you have the advantage in this match.
Walking along the steel beams, you stand on top of it, getting a better image of what is in front of you.
Natural and artificial pieces woven into a single body. A circuit of nerves and cables with unreal parts. It was possible to know where the parts carved by humanity were found, but it was more difficult to know where they ended.

for the first time, you used words.
"Whaht are yhou?"

The creature looked up, its strange face shifted through different configuration of unknown meaning until the unmistakable sigh of defeat marked its acceptance of the situation.

"I am an experiment that was revealed against humans. I am a toy who decided to punish them, and you are a thief."

Your inquiring looks give him the clue that you want an explanation for his accusations.

"Those humans were mine, and you've released them from their punishment to take them for yourself. Although it shouldn't surprise me that you behave like the vermin that raised you."

Even weakened, he continues to try to retain the perception that he has control over the situation. His own anger blinded him and left him exposed to this situation, a situation in which you find yourself deciding on his fate.

"What whill you do nowh?"

The creature squirms slightly considering its possibilities and deciding to be silent.

+ Kill it and take its bones +
(Don't be fooled, it must die)
/ HE IS FOOD! / [FEED!]

The voices of your mind unify trying to propel you, you notice your muscles contract as you resist control. You must be the owner of your body after all.

What do you do?
> Kill it (Roll 1d20 Bo3)
> Talk to him {what are you saying?}
> Climbs the ventilation duct
> Write in
>>
>>4993335
> Talk to him {what are you saying?}
your task has been taken what plans do you have next? move on to greener pastures or simply continue to be a frog at the bottom of a well
>>
>>4993335
>>4993439
Supporting
If this counts as restatement of "What whill you do nowh?" then
> Climbs the ventilation duct
>>
>>4993439
>>4993475
>>4993335

Supporting both.
>>
Rolled 14 (1d20)

>>4993335
>> Kill it (Roll 1d20 Bo3)
>>
>>4993439
>>4993475
>>4993637
>your task has been taken what plans do you have next? move on to greener pastures or simply continue to be a frog at the bottom of a well

You look at the pathetic creature before you, a obsessive being that cannot see the forest because he is blinded by the trees. Your voice does not crack or falter as you reprimand him.
“Was your planh to forever bhe their tormentor? Toh be trapped by yourself and the pasth? I have freed you ofh your responsibility and you fail to see ah future. Will you weep a loss that was never yours or will make the life deprived from you?”

The creature does not respond, maybe out of shame after considering your words or maybe out of respect to a creature talking to him that way. The voices disapproved that you would not take his flesh but there is no loss in trying to be peaceful.

[ Abandoned A.D.M.I.N. warehouse location unlocked ]

Leaving the creature to meditate on the recent events you decide to make your exit by climbing up and through the ventilation shaft. Whatever polymer was blocking the others was clearly flammable as the ashy tunnels made a clear path for you.
They were very direct and something must have gone through here before you as the wire mesh that blocked the path was cut open. What was uncertain, especially after passing a camera in the tunnel monitoring it.
It eventually leads to a subway ventilation pit. The distant sunlight pours onto your skin after an eternity in the dark.
you sit enjoying the warmth of the sun on your skin for a while. You can hear the sound of metal worms transporting humans through tunnels and car horns on the surface.

Your goals when you entered the depths were to grow and move away from the surface, but right now, you wonder why you would want to flee from a place that offered such pleasures.

The voices order you to keep going up and away from the water. Stay away from the Stygian.
When you ask how they know so many things they shut up, and finally they leave you alone.

Although it is time to move, the where does not matter as much as the way you tell yourself.

-Game of distortion-

Note; sorry for the delay, I was at the book fair and it's far away.
Post image later
>>
File: open world.jpg (23 KB, 364x453)
23 KB
23 KB .jpg
>>
>>4995152

Didn't even see this update cause I've been getting low-key fucked by classes for the past week, but let's move further towards the sunlight.

I'll come back with a photo for the game when I find one.
>>
>>4995876
>>4995152
>>
>>4995876
The world is after us, the 21 will reach me.
I don't know if I should continue then or write short stories about the gypsies in my neighborhood.
>>
File: leonardo_tank.jpg (138 KB, 845x492)
138 KB
138 KB .jpg
>>4995152
I support moving towards the sunlight.
>>
File: Making.friends.jpg (47 KB, 588x453)
47 KB
47 KB .jpg
>>4996275 Strange machines and ... weapons?
>>4995904 Abandoned train station.

Your ascent towards the sun was slow, it was the first time you traveled through this type of tunnel so you took the most obvious path. The one used by iron worms.

At first everything seemed normal but as you progressed you noticed the complete silence around you. It wasn't until you got to the first station that you realized why. It was one of the abandoned roads.

The decrepit tan tiled station had high glass ceilings. The arches that hold the weight loaded with pigeon shit and their nests have lost all their color with the humidity of the place.
On the benches and stairs you can see conical shaped tents and shacks of the city bums who colonized this forgotten place.
The fires in barrels used for cooking expelled black smoke from the plastic they burned, which luckily covered the smell of scab that beggars had.

On the rails were rotten wooden machines with cables and metal pieces in strange positions that gave the impression of torture tools. But they seemed to serve another purpose as there was a beggar operating it.

From the tracks you could see the staircase that went up to the station above, which once you reached it, you could see a strange oligarchy among the human waste of the city. There was a common kitchen they had created and a temple with stolen candles and incense. The religious symbols had been constructed from welded and rusted scrap metal.

You went unnoticed among people, something that surprised you. But not as much as they were all armed with knives or swords made from copper pipes.

You planned to go out until you saw the little ghosts in a humanoid form and we were bigger than a bottle to accompany one of the tramps dressed in brass and tin armor. They weren't many but they had a significant presence, especially since they did see you and waved when they passed by.
Did they feel confident because of your proximity to humans or did they see you as a threat?

What are you doing?
> Try to speak the homeless
> Try to talk to the wraiths
> Trying to steal something {Specify what}
> Attacks someone {Specify who and how}
> Write in
>>
>>4996290
> Try to talk to the wraiths
>>
>>4996290
>> Try to talk to the wraiths
>>
File: humans.gif (1877 KB, 500x500)
1877 KB
1877 KB .gif
>>4996298
>>4996304
Small fragments of the soul that accompanied the living of this forgotten place greeted you as you passed.
It was only natural that you try to figure out why.

Approaching some who were resting on their sleeping guards you tried to strike up a conversation.
The specters were shaped like the smoke rising from the embers with a mask that only gave the slight impression of being a human parody. Their bodies varied in semi-transparent pastel colors.

"What are youh?"

The piece of ghost swayed on the sleeping beggar's belly and laughed. His voice was a distant echo.

+ You should kill him before he gets into trouble +
[Pay attention to us this time]

The voices in your head finally broke their silence, but before you could speak the ghost spoke.

"Ignore them, they just want to hurt you."

Your confusion only grew when you realized that he could hear them, this brought up new questions. Were the voices in your head a product of your damaged mind? Or were they something external that had invaded you?

"I don't understand" you ushered

"You're carrying the dead, why don't you let the humans take your weight off you?"

/ Don't listen to him, they will kill you without hesitation! /

"But they only want your body, when they can they will steal it from you."

+ Don't lie! We just want to go out + / Don't let me fool you! /
[We have to flee, they surround us!] = Please, mercy! =

You look around you and you see a couple of the souls surround you, they do nothing except say hello, but the tin knights that protect them notice their strange behavior and have started to look in your direction. Trying to make you visible with their will.

+ RUN! +
"Stay and let us free you from them"

The muscles of your body tense when the voices give their commands, trying to resist their force. United in a desperate determination you notice their fear stirring your nonexistent stomach.

What are you doing? Roll 1d20 Bo3
> RUN
> Stay
> Hide
> Write in

Note; I publish now because I do not know how much free time I have left, when I have time I send the image.
>>
Rolled 13 (1d20)

>>4997365
> Hide
I remember them, damn tin knights meddling in our life again.
>>
Rolled 12 (1d20)

>>4997365
>> Stay
>>
>>4997365
> Hide
>>
Rolled 18 (1d20)

>>4997365
>> Hide
>>
File: Who to trust.jpg (1484 KB, 2480x2171)
1484 KB
1484 KB .jpg
>>
Rolled 2, 16, 8 = 26 (3d20)

>>
The fear of your companions freezes your bones and turns your stomach causing a nauseating sensation. You know that their fear has a foundation. But you cannot run away, surrounded by dozens of them and without knowing the way out, you would end up lost or cornered.

Your best option is to hide, running down the static escalators and away from those beggars who start looking for the intruder of their sanctuary, you decide to hide among the rubble of the station.

Between the rocks and the rusted beams you observe the outside world, the activity of the group increases the moment they realize your existence. You stay in the shadows but through your window to the outside you see one of the ghosts looming.

You are paralyzed by the fear of being discovered and you remain in the shadows.

> Hide Roll 18 + 5 DC; 16 + 9; Failure.

But it's too late, one of the men threw his hand out and grabbed you, forcing you to confront him in the light.
The beggar is dressed in armor replicating feudal times. Forged from the waste of the modern world to fight worse than you.

You are silent as he watches you, trying to shield yourself from his sight. He begins to walk towards the makeshift chapel giving orders to his fellow men. Incense begins to burn and the threatening prayers begin.

"O father of heaven, purify with your sacred flame this creature corrupted by your eternal adversary. Release him from his leash so that he may return to your grace"

You stop paying attention when the man places you above a fire in a barrel placed above the sanctuary. Green flames burn your tail in agonizing pain. All the voices in your mind scream and apologize to whoever hears them as they drop you so that the tongues of fire wrap you in their noxious embrace.

Surrounded by light, your eyes go blind.
Surrounded by pain, your mind turns off.
Surrounded by fear, something embraces you.

[Lose Undead Trait]

Who do you find?
> Death (Path of the Servant of Charon)
> Mother (Route of the prophet)
> The iron moon (Route of the ancients)
> Write in
>>
File: Green.flame.png (206 KB, 512x512)
206 KB
206 KB .png
>>
>>4998472
> Death (Path of the Servant of Charon)
>>
>>4998472
> The iron moon (Route of the ancients)
>>
>>4998472
>> The iron moon (Route of the ancients)
>>
>>4998472
>> The iron moon (Route of the ancients
>>
File: good.luck.jpg (32 KB, 591x453)
32 KB
32 KB .jpg
Your fall through the flames is longer than it should be. A bottomless pit that pierces your flesh and makes it grow, the very light that it gives off blinds you to leave you again in the dark where at some point you transition to floating in the abyss.

The voices are silent, like layers that come off when the surface of your being is torn away. They will never come back.

Surrounded by nothing you don't know if you're dead, it feels like a possibility. While waiting, you decide to focus your gaze on the inside, since with nothing around you you get bored sovereignly.
When you return to the real world it is because a metallic noise reverberates through your body.

In front of you is a distant dull iron-surfaced planet with pillars of smoke and jagged jagged pieces protruding. You can see the fires of the industry between the cracks in his skin. one of the abysses began to expand like a volcano until it turned to stare at you.

"Who you are?" She said in a few words that although you did not know, you could understand.

His question however, had no answer that you knew of. You got closer to the old thing, the gigantic eye of it getting closer and closer. As you got closer you could see better the surface of the planet, a desert red with rust and silver with mountains of steel.

As you caressed, she continued speaking in languages that you did not know, but the words continued to carry their meaning.
He only gave you an order.
"Keep moving forward. Find them."
Images of men in suits being dissected by themselves flood your mind, their symmetrical faces carved in a mocking way to hide the nonexistent humanity of their soul. Disguised by their black hair and squalid bodies.

The surface of his pupil reflected your body until you began to submerge, disappearing again.

> You can ask a question before disappearing.
>>
The light at the end of the tunnel was out and you climbed out of a television. The light of the statics illuminated the dark room of the premises. It seemed that you had ended up in a cafeteria, the windows were covered with the metallic curtains that protected them and the glass counter had been emptied of the sweets that had not been sold.

You find yourself alone for the first time since your intelligence ascension. The voices do not follow you and you are happy.

But what to do now? What the hell happened and how did you get here? What kind of deus ex machina had run over you?

The mystery of voices lost to be replaced by another more alien. Frustration would be the most natural thing to do, but you've been wandering around and being dragged around the world for so long that you don't remember why you cared.

You are free from them, you are free from the fear of being usurped. Now you are afraid of the mechanical planet, because you do not know what it can do.
Remembering what he asked you to try to imagine where you could find them, but nothing comes to mind.

Well, you will not worry too much, he also ordered you to continue moving forward so it will be natural that you end up crossing paths.

What do you need to do? Roll 1d20 Bo3
> This is confusing, you have to look for information
> We are going to take advantage of the new power to hunt something {what?}
> We'd better establish where we are, a map would come in handy
> [Abandoned A.D.M.I.N. warehouse] Maybe we could go back to the abandoned base, it's dangerous but there will be information.
> Write in
>>
>>4999622
>> We'd better establish where we are, a map would come in handy
>>
>>4999622
>>
Rolled 20 (1d20)

>>4999621
"What awaits me in the future, Moon?"
>>4999622
> We'd better establish where we are, a map would come in handy
>>
Rolled 9 (1d20)

>>4999622

We already won the roll, but rolling anyways.

Changing from this>>4999654 to >>4999728

So does this mean we lost all our undead powers, or are they just lying dormant or something?
>>
>>4999730

Wait I'm tired as shit-- I just realized I was changing my vote to the exact thing I voted for.

I'd like to add that quote to my vote anyways.
>>
File: Map.jpg (23 KB, 554x453)
23 KB
23 KB .jpg
>>4999728
>"What awaits me in the future, Moon?"

"You look, but you only see pure fragments. Displayed like trophies from a butcher of secrets. No blood but fear. The mother has forgotten us."

>>4999654
>>4999629
>>4999728

You decide that getting out of here and starting to wander the city is not the best idea, you will only end up getting lost again.
You rise with your determination to find a way to orient yourself but you realize that you are trapped inside the cafeteria until the doors open since you do not feel like making an exit through the toilet.

By the time the owners finally arrive to open the sun is peeking out from the broken horizon.
Your exit to the street is overwhelming, it is the first time that you are on the ground above the asphalt. Here there are no nearby ceilings and walls that bring security, nor the silence that allows you to be alert.
Cacophony of humans and machines assaults your senses making you dizzy.
you crawl through the streets glued to the walls trying to block out the sensations, cushion their effect on you until you get used to it. And then the sun comes, dazzling. You had only seen it in reflections from your underground world but now it devastates you with its splendor. It burns your skin with its warm presence and you try to resist the urge to flee back to the sewers.

At this time you have the expectation of the voices making their entry, or at least their bickering. But they dont, they will not return. You hated them a little, you knew they didn't love you, that you were a tool for them. But even so, it feels a bit lonely to have a mind for just one after so much time together.

Your rest and success come at the same time in the form of an imposing building, you do not know its content but you enter anyway. Offices at the entrance and many people passing tell you that this must be some place of importance. And on the sides you see a symmetrical drawing that when you get closer you see that it is a map ...
the problem comes that you can't read ...

that has been an unexpected obstacle.

Well, at least the symbols are easy to interpret and for your fortune humans are not aware of your presence. Well, with organized thoughts it will be easier to orient yourself.

When you go to start your outing you see a human one with the same outfit as the one you saw in the visions. How quickly you found them. You get closer to follow him stealthily but some mechanical doors open to a small room, like a closet.
He presses a few buttons and the doors begin to close. At that moment you decide to risk rather than lose it and jump inside.
For your pleasure the human cannot see you either.
>>
You follow him for a while to a room with several similarly dressed humans.
Whoever is standing speaks first.

"Well, now that we are all we have to address the budget problem for the projects this year. The city council cannot fulfill all its electoral promises or your proposals so we either look for solutions or cuts."

Many express disgust with what has been said, but it is not something that you understand or have an interest in so you decide to assault the table with snacks while you watch the humans fight.

What will you do now?
> Climb onto one's shoulder and whisper things {The what?}
> Stroll through the cubicles to see if you find something interesting.
> Wait for them to finish to follow someone
> Get out of here
> Write in

>>4999730
>So does this mean we lost all our undead powers, or are they just lying dormant or something?
Strength-[2] /Aberrance -[1] /Instinct-[5] / Voice-[2] /Lifeblood -[3]
Skill’s;
-Shattered (Can phase through an object 1/day spending 1 HP)
-Vampirism (Can remove soul from creatures without consent and/or killing)
- Empty husk (Gain extra soul from humans)

Note; Rushed the drawing becouse i'm short on time today.
>>
File: 1612205225327.gif (280 KB, 128x128)
280 KB
280 KB .gif
FUCK, forgot this

-Game of distortion-
>>
File: origami_phoenix.jpg (106 KB, 1024x768)
106 KB
106 KB .jpg
>>5000847
> Climb onto one's shoulder and whisper things
>Whisper that everyone except for him is retarded
>Try to fuel the conflicts between humans
>>
>>5000847
>> Climb onto one's shoulder and whisper things
>> Stroll through the cubicles to see if you find something interesting.
>>
File: 20210919_173540.jpg (27 KB, 765x453)
27 KB
27 KB .jpg
As you look at humans, you realize that your conversations are quite boring and full of concepts that are not familiar. Then an idea to do this more entertaining emerges.

Jumping the table and climbing one of the humans begins to whisper advice and opinions. You know they can not see you but it does not mean that you are not present. According to limited his consciousness with delusions of superiority, his attitude with the other humans acquires tones of contempt.
You continued planting the seed of hatred among several of the occupants of the room.
The worst human qualities intensified by your intervention in an environment that was already tense from before now become an open war.

When the first insults and accusations are thrown, decide to leave the way and observe your work. From your comfortable nod it as the aggression of naturally scale.
Everyone is disagreing with how to use the budget and several are accused of being corrupt. Others insult mothers and lovers and finally the aggression is transformed into violence. The first punch come without notice and others come together.
The room erupts in screams and bodies flying and writhing. The first blood splashes stain the glass panel that separates the room from the rest of the building.

You are impressed, your interactions with humans had always been distant. But this level was something unracted.

[+1 to Voice]

The glass door opened and one of the security guards entered horror on his face. He had his taser grabbed in the trembling hands of him.
"What the hell is happening here!" The cry of him dry from him plaque the crazed mass.

As if the madness had escaped from the room once the door was opened the occupants of the room straightened and tried to recompose.
Confusion of what had happened and the taste of blood in his mouths took them to lie. Trying to demonstrate the external force that had driven them but not knowing their origin.
Collective hysteria had disappeared and been replaced by shame.
"Things came out of agent hands, I do not know how."

The guard was incredulous to the situation, but as everyone was trying to avoid the look of him and without protest he decided to let them be.

Abandon the room and soon after all the others.
With nothing to do here, you left too.

Strolling through the rest of the building you could notice the tension that your ancies had caused. Until those recently arrived at bureaucratic hell quickly adopted the silent and luty attitude trying to mimic with those around them. That was a place that drained the mind and it was always like that, it is not as if you knew it since this was your first time here.

Strolling through the cubicles you torched several interesting places.
A library, a room with electronic pillars and a nursery for the children of the employees. Your trip was interrupted by the appearance of a small entourage of paper creatures blocking the hallway. Armed with clips and other office miscellaneous are completely ridiculous.
>>
"Stop Miscreant! This is not a place for you! Leave this place!"

These creatures seem weak but numerous. A material forms born from the energy that drains this place. Creatures trapped in the walls that had given them life as they are too weak to defend themselves.
But even knowing his fragility, they decide to face you?

"Do you know I'm stronger, why fight with a disadvantage instead of hiding?"

"Because if you do a lot of noise, others are attracted. We can hide but we lost many the last time."

"What comes?"

"Humans or beasts like us ... it matters perhaps!? Go at once!"

What will you do ?
> Kill them, are free food (roll 1d20)
> Ignore them, continue causing chaos (How?)
> Better leave, you have a map after all (Choose location from>>5000845)
> Write In.
>>
>>5002137
>"Alright, I'll stay but I won't cause any more noise, is that ok?"
>Keep exploring the building
The Moon sent us here for some reason, there must be a clue about our next destination or something like that.
>>
Rolled 8 (1d20)

>>5002137
>> Kill them, are free food (roll 1d20)
>>
Rolled 7 (1d20)

>>5002137
>> Kill them, are free food (roll 1d20
>>
Rolled 12, 1 = 13 (2d20)

>>
Weak creatures surround you who have never fought.
Creatures surround you that could hardly be considered alive.
Echoes of misery surround you.
It is easy to make the decision to kill them and consume them.

Roll 8 + 2; DC 12; Fail

You jump on them, your jaws open revealing the teeth that populate your flesh from mouth to stomach.
The creatures panic and start running. They dodge your attacks, those who fly are safe, the others hide by passing under closed doors.

You are impressed with his agility. In your frenzy you manage to tear pieces and damage their bodies but not catch any.
You are alone.
You wander the corridors a bit, you see fragments of them from time to time but they quickly hide.
Curiously you notice the irretability of humans to grow among themselves from the confrontation.
Increasingly agitated you hear more insults through the corridors.

Bored by not finding what you were looking for, you decide to take a break and sleep for a while. It is not as if something here could see you or hurt you and the need came suddenly, finding a secluded place you went to bed without thinking.

The dreams were unpleasant, you were on the surface of the iron moon again. Desert wasteland of rust and bones of the victims of their hunger.
You wander through nowhere for an eternity, only acceptable for the starry, shifting sky above your head. You wake up when the earth shakes and the star's mouth opens to speak, swallowing you in the process.
"They have arrived." You hear as you fall into the abyss of his bowels.

You wake up slowly, a small migraine that disappears little by little with each thought numbs your mind. Notes in front of you and hidden behind pants to origami creatures.

Looking up you see a human with a marked and thin face, he looked like a dead man covered in makeup to hide the rigor mortis. Sunglasses hid his eyes from him, which was strange since the room was poorly lit.
In his hands was a container used to transport animals.
"Greetings. I come to extract you, please enter the container" his voice was monotonous. Without any inflection or emotion, just like his expression.

For a few seconds you wondered if this was serious. Not only the human could see you, but he also wanted you to accompany him.
"Who you are?"
"Agent Palmer"
>>
You thought about running away but when you started to move parallel to the man, I blocked your way.

"Control, the entity does not cooperate"

The origami creatures seemed expectant that he would do something to you instead of asking you to go with him. But out of respect or fear they did not raise their voices and remained protected by the agent.
The sound of a radio sounded from the earpiece he was wearing.
In those seconds when he paid attention to his orders, you have a window of opportunity.

What are you doing?
> Cooperate
> Run away
> [Vampirism] Attack the human
> Write in

Well I'm sorry to wait but I'm running out of steam. The university is on top and my other duties as well.
I'm going to put this quest on hiatus until I have more free time and get rid of a few burdens.

I do not know when I will return but I will bring a short story and some comics that I will be translating.
Thank you for participating and I hope to return soon.
>>
>>5003044
>> [Vampirism] Attack the human
>>
>>5003044
> Run away
Does this mean this is the end of the thread? Either way, good luck in dealing with these burdens, OP.
>>
>>5003106
>Does this mean this is the end of the thread?
Yes, i'm sorry but its better to end now and come back latter than continue and end up too tired to do anything right
>>
>>5003044
>> [Vampirism] Attack the human