[3 / an / cgl / diy / gd / i / n / out / p / po / qst / s4s / t / trv / vip / vm / vmg / w / wg / wsr / ] [Settings]
Board
Settings Home
/qst/ - Mitsuba Archive

Pizzeria Quest Continued:

Archives: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1nm4wIIRm_qLE6QXMl2oxf8TYqE7apKWw3_Nbl2vmONc/edit?usp=sharing

(Links to various Days/Nights up to the current one are at the top of the Archive)

Prior thread:
>>5182695

*CREDIT TO ANON FOR THE FANART
>>
File: PSQ187.png (125 KB, 700x700)
125 KB
125 KB .png
Using your non-cursed hand, you force JJ from her shock-induced state from the ground and more or less drag her through the gap in the Freak's Fence.

It doesn't slice you or her in half on the way out, what it does after that you don't know. You don't look back.

>"Later Losers!"

What the Hell did you ‘agree’ to? To kill? What happened to your arm? Is it just going to kill anything it touches? That's going to make paperwork miserable.

... As you run forward, you smack a tree with your Cursed fist.

It feels like the impact is heavier than usual but it doesn’t explode or anything that intense. It’s definitely stronger, and you seem to have full control of it. Every few seconds a little blast of colorful 'steam' erupts from it.

Reminder of the Contract...

By the time you're back at the Pizzeria, JJ is able to run on her own. The two of you collapse by the Jungle Gym. Neither of you can feel fatigue, obviously, but it feels right to try to re-adapt to 'normalcy'.

<inquiry>Are you okay?

>"... No!! Of course not!! Why would I be-- how are YOU okay!? What was that? That's... that was real, wasn't it? My oculars have never failed me before but--"

<statement>That was real, I have this to be sure.

You focus on the strange colors steaming about your right arm.

>"Oh my gosh, that thing could have killed both of us. W-we wouldn't have been able to do anything-- anything at all."

<statement>If it got to that we could have tried to fight it. The deal it offered sounded safer.

<statement>Maybe it was.

JJ looks up at you, adjusting her hat and brushing off some foliage from the hike.

>"...How can you say that?"

<statement>Our job is to sell Pizza and hurt people as it stands. The latter may or may not happen. Most of us don't want to hurt people. Beasts on the other hand, would have to be fought anyways.

<statement cont.>If the Light was being honest, more power could save our lives. We were already under a similar contract already.

It's with no small amount of grim humor you realize by technicality, the Contract with the Rainbow-faced Freak is arguably more humane than what Fazbear wants.

>"Well, if anything, we both survived... I... wasn't ready--Sir.

>"Sir! Why is there smoke coming from the Pizzeria!?"

<expletive>We just got fucking back!
>>
>>5226694
Reposting my suggestion from the last thread;
Climb through the kitchen window and order JJ to fill up as many pots and containers with water from the sink as she can. I don't know if water can do anything if it's the acid that caused this but considering all Mr Hugs has done for a week is burn the floor I doubt the fire is related to the acid at least directly. Pop our heads out around the kitchen door for a quick peek at whatever is causing the fire, if it isn't some horrific flame creature we need to take one of the water pots JJ filled and dump it on it.
>>
>>5226757
And like I said, be wary of the possibility this is a fire from something water won't help.
>>
>>5226761
This. If it's an electrical fire, water will not do anything to help it.
>>
>>5226768
Or a grease fire.
>>
>>5226757
Support.
>>
>>5226761
>>5226768
>>5226772
It still wouldn't be a bad idea to get some water ready just in case. If it is a fire that can't be put out directly with water we'll still have some to dump on the tables or floors to slow the spread and limit damage a little bit. It'll also be a good safety measure considering JJ's made of mostly wood. Also I think our skin is some horrific material that could catch on fire very easily.
>>
>>5226820
We also need to find an extinguisher.
>>
>>5226821
You think Corporate would spend enough money to give us an extinguisher?
>>
>>5226821
As if Corporate would actually spend the money on giving us one.
>>
>>5226944
They gave us a STAFF bot head filled with the least flammable liquid they could afford under $15
>>
>>5226757
I'll go with what this guy is suggesting. Hopefully the gumball machine is ok.
>>
>>5227078
considering the night we're having the gumball machine somehow started the fire
>>
File: 1512437303304.png (361 KB, 600x600)
361 KB
361 KB .png
>>5227183
DON'T EVEN JOKE ABOUT SOMETHING LIKE THAT YOU WHORE! GUMBALL MACHINE WOULD NEVER BETRAY US LIKE THAT.
>>
>>5227184
You’re right. JJ’s sleeper protocols rigged the gumball machine to set the building on fire, and the acid from the Vacuum probably acted as an accelerant too. Therefore this is all mister hugs fault, kill him
>>
Mr hugs is kinda cute though, I'd rather not kill him.
>>
>>5227222
This arm is doing things to us, she's getting into the Hive's head and making you think crazy things like killing our animatronics instead of innocent woodland creatures or children. Don't fall for it!
Think of all the money we'd lose,
>>
>>5227225
I’m thinking of all the repairs we’re missing out on thanks to that perpetual hole the damn thing is making! And fire damage sure won’t be cheap! Maybe killing hugs isn’t the best course of action, but we need to come up with some kind of solution for this damned acid
>>
>>5227243
What solution is there? We leave him outside he gets taken by the creatures of the night or just burns down our walls.
Where he is right now is the safest place we could have put him, it just burns into the same hole every night.

We don't even know if the fire is Mr Hugs before you start blaming him, it could be a demon, or a punk arsonist. Or maybe God spawned a burning bush in our Pizzeria to tell us we're an affront to him, because at the rate we're going this whole night feels like it's just bad vibes, taking insults, and getting our shit pushed in!
>>
>>5227477
>God
>not Old Man Consequences telling us we're doing a good job, but we really should be murdering more kids
God would never set foot in a Fazbear's location.
>>
>>5227520
Old Man Consequences only shows up rarely with an increase to that chance depending on how much fishing gear is on the property.

If we can get our non cursed hand on a "Fish Fear Me" cap he shows up instantly.
>>
>>5227477
We dug too deep!
>>
>>5226694
I guess all we can do for now is move closer and assess the damage. From the overworld map it appears the fire is occurring... squarely where the bathroom is (was) located. This does not seem like a coincidence. As usual, approach with caution. It may not be an ordinary fire. This one suggests that we investigate.
Assuming we do not have adequate water supply, we could perhaps try putting it out by depriving the fire of oxygen, which we can do using copious amounts of dirt.
>>
File: 1640399566731.jpg (36 KB, 324x402)
36 KB
36 KB .jpg
>>5227733
>triple dubs
This doesn't bode well for the rest of the night...
>>
>>5227733
If we keep digging we will surely get out!
>>
>>5228986
Don't dig yourselves a grave, though.
>>
>>5229135
Oh, we are way past that. We could probably bury TWO hives now!
>>
>>5226694
Well, fuck. JJ's made of wood, I don't think her getting near fire is a good idea so I think we should tell her to wait at a safe distance, prefarably at the tree line.
Then, I guess our only choice is to get a read on that fire.
>>
>>5226694
Agree with >>5229313
Even if I am paranoid that something might grab JJ knowing our current luck.
>>
>>5229313
>>5229346
Telling JJ to wait WILL result in something grabbing her. It's best to have her wait alighltycloser to the entrance where the worst of the Wood bullshit can't reach and where the fire is unlikely to have spread while we deal with it.

Leaving her anywhere close to the treeline is asking to be fucked over.
>>
>>5229313
>>5229346
>leaving JJ alone after she was just threatened with being shot in the head
How about no? The fire doesn't seem to have spread to everything so it must have started recently, let's leave JJ in a room away from the fire like the entrance of the Party Room or the Kitchen where water would be accessible.

Plus with our bad luck tonight it's entirely possible another monster from the woods will be out there so we shouldn't leave her outside.
>>
Gee, I wonder what the City Hive is up to...
>>
>>5229471
>Mm-mm!! For those with sinus faculties still in function, smell that almost-city quality air! From the secret, local hangouts in Pine Bluff, behind what we believe used to be a Wonderful Mall, you’ll find a full city of happy people eager to greet you and your new extension of our beloved franchise! Advertising will be easy, and drawing new people in even easier with the crowds just begging to get inside! Full access to Hospital care, and a Dollar General a few roads past the debris, what more could you possibly need to keep those doors open and those kids happy? Window Boards included (almost) free of charge!

Oh I'm sure they're having as much of a good time as we are. Bet they picked some top tier animatronic starters that caused them no trouble at all.
>>
>>5229475
Pine Bluff's major industry is fertilizer production and enjoys a 76% black demographic. Its a wonderland of diversity and fragrances.
>>
>>5229475
Did you know that despite being only 25% of animatronic bands, Foxy's commit over 52% percent of all accidents at Fazbear locations?
>>
>>5229471
>>5229475
They almost assuredly built their location on top of the corpus of a slumbering long-forgotten eldritch god, whose flesh bleeds into the pizza dough.
>>
>>5229495
I believe that's the secret in that location's secret sauce.
>>
>>5229369
I stand corrected, bring her with us and park her in a good room.
>>
>>5229471
It'd be a miracle if they still function if they're having as good a time as we are.
>>
>>5229471
Probably having to deal with daemonic rat mobsters in the pipes
>>
File: PSQ188.png (204 KB, 700x700)
204 KB
204 KB .png
<statement>JJ, Kitchen, water. Buckets-

>"I'm already moving!"

JJ may be a wet noodle in danger, but Health and Safety is what she's built for. You can already hear the water running. You aren't sure how many buckets are in the Pantry, but hopefully enough.

The Pizzeria is wood, but also extremely moist from the mold and rain left to rot it. God, the Hive hopes it'll be salvageable.

If it's an electric fire, then the water is useless. In that case, the place burns down and there is no way around it. Mass unpluggings.

Game Over.

It's useless to think that way. As JJ fills buckets, you peer around the door to try and see the source.

You see it.

>PHHHHL-MMM!!

And jerk back just in time to avoid a sustained ray of fire to your facial region. You had just enough time to register what it was.

It appears to be an Owl.

In the Restroom.

A ten foot tall Owl made of steel and... something else. Various red and green orbs of light flicker about it, as well as two larger lights that seem to be eyes.

Smoke jettisons from the many holes in its chest and wings, as though the whole construct is struggling not to catch on the same fire it’s discharging.

The Vacuum is still on stage, the acid about it apparently deterring the flames. You aren't sure if that's a good or bad thing.

You have a Monster in the Pizzeria, and the Restroom is burning fast. It's only a matter of time before it spreads to the Hall and Party Room if the source isn't destroyed.
>>
>>5230651
Go for the eyes.
>>
>>5230651
Bitch slap it with the god arm, we can afford a few burns
>>
>>5230651
Bitch, go back to Desolate Hope
>Attack it with the Rainbow Arm somewhere where its limbs connect to its body
>Whip at the eye-orbs
>>
>>5230651
HEY, RAINBOW FUCK, YOU BETTER BE TELLING THE TRUTH WITH THIS GOD ARM THING

PIMP SLAP THE FUCKER WITH OUR CURSED DEATH ARM. AIM FOR THE EYES IF POSSIBLE, BUT BITCH SLAPPING THE TORSO IS FINE TOO.
>>
>>5230651
Hold the knife whip in our normal arm and try to slash at the eyes while we use our rainbow arm to try and crush some of the orbs we can get our hands on. Try and aim for the red ones, if there's any difference those are probably more dangerous!

Yell for JJ to stay out of the way of the doorframe but try and splash water inside the bathroom.
Let's hope Rainbow wasn't lying about how powerful she was...
>>
File: 1648324866374.gif (409 KB, 700x700)
409 KB
409 KB .gif
I think I figured out what the feeling was. Purchasing the wall light had a distorted owl attached to it, maybe some of the things we buy at night also attract specific creatures to them before the item gets delivered in the morning? I still say it's worth it but from now on we have to be ready if there's a distortion from our computer when looking at things at night.
>>
>>5230676
Palm strikes would work better as it can actually generate more force than a punch as well as keeping our already faulty at best digits safe.
>>
>>5230651
Uh, shit
Well, we have to fight it somehow. Going down the hallway doesn't seem like a primo strat though, that thing's firing flames down the hall. Can we access it from somewhere to its side or behind, like a window leading into a room?
>>
>>5230651
>fucking Security snuck inside our pizzeria
God, I hate the Wood.
>>
>>5230700
Anon it's in the bathroom. Even Fazbear isn't shady enough to have a window in there. The only way in is via the door.
>>
>>5230651
It's time.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sgl_HrxlUH4
>>
>>5230651
THIS HAND OF OURS GLOWS WITH AN AWESOME POWER!
IT'S BURNING GRIP TELLS US TO DEFEAT YOU!
>>
>>5230926
RAINBOW AIDS FINGER!!!
>>
>>5230734
I have to wonder just how the fuck a 10-ft tall owl made of pure steel like Security managed to sneak into the bathroom.
>>
>>5230994
Well there's no locks. And we were gone for a bit.
>>
>>5230994
Well we do keep the windows open for quick escapes.
There's also the giant hole in the wall from where the tree fell on the place!
>>
>>5231046
I thought that got patched up?
>>
File: 1647809221474.png (55 KB, 700x700)
55 KB
55 KB .png
>>5231052
Nope just fixed up a bit so it's not as wide. We still have a gaping hole in the place.
>>
>>5231057
Ah, ok
>>
>>5231061
You'd have to be insane to think we could get something fixed up around here by now
>>
>>5230651
If we get an opening, we should probably try to use the acid as a barrier with the fire. Assuming what I'm saying is remotely sane.
>>
File: 1648741783137.jpg (157 KB, 1653x1080)
157 KB
157 KB .jpg
I wish to propose we tell the owl "Welcome to Freddy's, son." Before we start fighting it.
>>
Come to think of it, would blinding this thing be a good idea, or would it just get more fire everywhere? Maybe try going for the lights orbiting it, assuming they're solid enough to hit?
>>
>>5231143
There's just a layer of acid coming from the stage, unless we're willing to dive next to the puddle on the floor I don't think it's much help other than warding off the fire from spreading a bit.
>>
>>5231146
Should we go for the blind attempt by shining our light in it's eyes or should we put it away and try to use our whip and Rainbow infused arm instead?
>>
>>5231150
Shine a light in its eyes, then skip to the part where we murder its ass.
>>
>>5231146
Security primarily fights by firing lasers from its eyes. Blinding it, even temporarily, would deprive it off its main offensive advantage.

Pretty cercertain can still launch attacks from the holes on its chest though.
>>
>>5231155
Anon remember what Ghost said last thread.
>I strongly encourage not making decisions on meta knowledge like "Oh she has a really high health bar in the RPG", that mentality will almost certainly wind up killing you. This is a universe derived from FNAF, not a 1:1 remake of the games.
Going off of how this thing fights won't help us as much as you think, make decisions based off of what we observe ourselves.
>>
>>5231161
Ghost said that in response to assuming that the Rainbow was a truly unstoppable eldritch force and that we should just accept our helplessness. Whilst I'm sure there's some nasty surprise or another with this version of Security, the fact that its opening move was to try and blast our face off with a ray of fire indicates it hasn't changed THAT much. Still, that's good info to keep in mind.

I'd still say go for the eyes then try to dismantle it with our god-hand.
>>
>>5231263
Wouldn't it be more like the Devil Hand? Considering it's a curse from Rainbow to let us kill easily and all.

We'll have to name it something appropriate when we find out just what it does that helps us kill, like just enhance our strikes or make that arm stronger all around? Or does it burn things just like her rainbow body since we could see some rainbow steam coming off it?
>>
>>5231342
In Japan...
>sheathes katana
Rainbows mean death...
>bows respectfully
For you...
>>
>>5231357
I will not abide fucking weebs in our collective head.
>>
>>5231385
But furries are completely fine? Talk about double standards
>>
File: 1634614133416.png (25 KB, 499x442)
25 KB
25 KB .png
>>5231507
We wouldn't have taken this job if we didn't all like us some robo animals, at least a little.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (485 KB, 700x700)
485 KB
485 KB .png
Time to calculate risks. As you try to discern whether the eyes or limbs are better targets, your arm seems to react to the thought of violence.

It nearly illuminates the room as you ready yourself to dash towards the Owl and give its eyes a full swing. Your gait is still slow and awkward-but your new arm pulls back with frightening speed. It begins to rumble, and charge with a rainbow-exhaust emitting hum.

The Knife-whip hangs from your weaker hand, just in case.

You emerge from the Kitchen and lurch low under the immediate burst of flame. The Owl predicts this and blasts for your feet, layering you from foot to face in a searing Hellscape. Various alarms scream from your internals of imminent Shutdown.

Too fucking late, you've already committed to this. You move through it, rearing your fist back, nearly dislocating your robotic shoulder, and drive it forward--

!!!

>Crunch--!!!

>"BREEEEE--BREEE-BREEE!!"

An alarm screams out as your arm releases its unholy charge and slams forward, shattering the Owl’s beak like cardboard. You don't realize until too late you've lost control of your arm as it grips down, and not content yet-

Rips the hooked beak clean off the machine, you learn all too late that under the machinery was something very alive and very organic.

Gore spatters and sprays from its destroyed face, soaking you from head to toe in garish bright red blood.

It puts the fire out at least. You can make out massive split muscles spurting more red from the thing under the armor. As for what the Hell it is, all you can see are dark blue vein-like structures racing under bright pink muscles that might be a ‘face’.

It's stunned, and you take this chance to swing with your weaker arm. It's harder to get a focus, so you go for the safer root and whip forward, wedging into the now exposed beak-area.

Something palpating and round is stabbed into and yanked away violently, squelching as it bounces and comes to a stop on the Restroom floor.

The lights go dark from the machine.

You kill the Owl.
>>
>>5231695
Holy shit. On one hand, we look metal as hell and that was gnarly. On the non-cursed hand, we're holding on by a fucking shoestring.

The fire's out, right? We're going to fucking rest, we're repairing this damage, I refuse to hear anyone else suggest anything else. A single crowbar to the head will put us down for good.
>>
>>5231695
If the fire's out and the stardust has been found and every other danger is out of the way for the night, we're resting.
>>
File: TheHive.png (480 KB, 700x700)
480 KB
480 KB .png
(If anyone wants it without the overlay)
>>
>>5231714
[INQUIRY] "If we were born to shit, why are we forced to wipe?
The most metal thing I've seen in this quest so far.
>>
>>5231712
>>5231695
Also, what did we rip out of the Owl? A brain?
>>
>>5231695
I almost feel bad now. Not for the owl, but for you ghost, for blowing through that encounter so fast you really didn’t get to do anything. In any case we should check in on JJ, help with cleanup, and then rest
>>
We did get the stardust, right?
>>
>>5231781
Heck, you kidding? I have not seen three perfect rolls (one for Security, one for the Rainbow Fist, AND one for the Chain Whip which was at a penalty but still had a perfect roll) in ages, it was hype. Damage was pretty extreme too on both sides, even if you ignore the pluses.

Debating a potential upgrade that allows the Hive to see the HP of enemies, not sure how it'd work, and it'd obviously cost a small fortune.
>>
>>5231789
>Debating a potential upgrade that allows the Hive to see the HP of enemies, not sure how it'd work, and it'd obviously cost a small fortune.
Not sure if I wanna see behind the veil like that. The fact we don't tend to know how tough something is adds to the experience. ("Oh the Fence has 15 HP, we can take her on" is less scary than "AAAAAAAAAAAAA WHAT THE FUCK UH SHIT HERE HAVE THE ARM DON'T KILL US")

Also, "not sure how it'd work" from an in universe or gameplay perspective? In universe, it could just boil down to detecting remnant or some sort of adjacent soul-measuring metric.
>>
>>5231695
Welp, we better make sure the fire's out. Then get some shuteye.
>>
>>5231695
Turn to JJ and tell her we are feeling better now.
>Something palpating and round is stabbed into and yanked away violently, squelching as it bounces and comes to a stop on the Restroom floor.

This is the perfect time to test if dropping something from what we kill at night into the jar of the Remnant Machine does anything. Suggesting we tell JJ to clean up as best she can as we take the brain? Heart? Outside to the Remnant Machine and plop it into the jar. If that does nothing we juice it between our hands. Then come back in and help her as much as we can cleaning before going to rest. I feel like the day will be spent mostly resting up after we check out what's for sale, maybe throw a party at the end of the day. if we leave it unsupervised with the hope that kids get hurt we might get some Remnant.
>>
File: mag hank punch.gif (1934 KB, 480x270)
1934 KB
1934 KB .gif
Also after that "display" of just what the arm can do I think we'll have to be very careful to think about only HARMING to defend ourselves when the Canine needs to be fought off, this thing went fucking crazy when we were intent on killing, to the point it nearly ripped itself off lunging into a punch.
Still cool to see it though, not sure if it can do anything else unless we sacrifice more of ourselves to Rainbow but we know for sure we can sort of "charge up" strikes with this arm which is pretty fucking radical!
>>
>>5231896
Support, let's get some soul juice.
>>
>>5231695
Security got fucking annihilated. But it almost annihilated US in turn. Go rest before we all die.
>>
>>5231896
Thirded.
>>
>>5231896

Support. We might as well try to get something good out of this fucking night.
>>
>>5231695
That was pretty fucking metal. Grats on the kill, team.

We should probably notify JJ that the object has been completed and then find a place to rest up, we seem pretty damaged. We should also leave a note somewhere to request a new shirt since I'm quite certain our clothing do not regrow.

Meta: This seems like something created by one of THEM's merges. Therefore my guess is that this is their doing and we should make an effort to kill each and every one of these things with extreme prejudice that so they don't set up one of their time/space torture loops here, whenever possible.

>>5231896
Agreed; investigate the giblet/round thing.

Question: Could JJ even clean up something of this magnitude, or will Maintenance clean this up by the morning? I worry if such a thing would overwork her.
>>
>>5231789
Personally I like not seeing the health, our fight with the squid was my favorite since we were observing how much our attacks were weakening it as it slowed down and became less effective at striking us.
Well, my favorite since this fight. This one was brutal.
>>
File: You Kill The Owl.png (221 KB, 466x600)
221 KB
221 KB .png
>>5232063
Also textless cus I like both. These past few nights have been some nice inspiration.
>>
>>5231695
Damn son. Also, I want to say that I'd rather not see the HP of enemies, it kinda takes away the suspense.
>>5231719
I would guess its brain yeah, considering where we stabbed it.
>>5231896
This.
>>
>>5231695
>>5231896
Hold up, is the place still on fire?
>>
File: 1475873260468.gif (453 KB, 350x300)
453 KB
453 KB .gif
>>5232131
>Gore spatters and sprays from its destroyed face, soaking you from head to toe in garish bright red blood.
>It puts the fire out at least.
We ripped him apart so hard his splattered blood doused the flames.
>>
>>5232131
Shit seems to have been put out Fist of The North Star-style.
Oh shit, the rainbow really -did- give us the Fist of The North Star, didn't she?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CrNYNC55tjQ
>>
>>5232134
Damn. At this rate we might as well rename ourselves V1
>>
File: 1645687436793.png (44 KB, 1014x756)
44 KB
44 KB .png
>>5231714
>torn sleeves
I guess we've graduated from Simon to Richter now.
>>
File: PSQ189.5.png (78 KB, 700x700)
78 KB
78 KB .png
Okay, okay, shake it off.

Badass moment, but if the Hive could feel pain half of them would be reaching for the trigger just to end it.

Take it easy, take it slow. You hear from what seems like a mile away--

>"...Sir, are you dead...?"

<statement>...I missed a chance to say 'Welcome to Freddy's, Son.', it would have been so topical...

>"I brought the water but-oh. Well. That’s a way of taking care of it."

<statement>You seem very calm about living in 'The Shining' right now.

>"... This'll take a lot of mopping. But... given the options between wood creatures or dead children, this is a bit less offensive. I'll get started on it."

<inquiry>Are you certain? It's been a busy night.

>"I think it'll be fine. I'll be keeping busy."

>"Very. Very busy."

<statement>In that case, I want to check the Remnant machine, if Monsters count, that better have done something.

You lift up the bloated organ-sack of the beast in case you need to physically insert anything, it’s roughly the size of a basketball. Corporate said killing would fill the machine automatically, but it’s best to be safe.
>>
>>5231695
Holy shit we are a fucking CHAD, alright alright let's go rest up before we die.
>>
File: PSQ190.png (80 KB, 700x700)
80 KB
80 KB .png
As JJ cleans, Lord save her, you return to the typical spot and repeat the ritual. It’s a bit less jarring and you don’t fall over this time as the ground opens before you.

A good thing too, a sudden fall might kill you. Some of the Hive laughs before remembering that could easily happen if the wind picks up. This Unit was not meant to be lit on fire.

You make your way into the Remnant Cave, and check the machine...

It’s resting firmly on ‘2’... That’s enough to ‘Visualize Doom’, you think it was called? You try to force the organ into the machine, it squelches and spurts, but doesn’t do anything beyond that.

The button is there to activate it. Corporate demanded you get Remnant. You got some Remnant.

But you’ve never used it.

Committing to this is committing to some dark, paranormal shit. Even if it’s a Monster instead of a Child. The sick weirdo on the phone was really cryptic about this mess, even more than Corporate.

The little red ticker jitters left and right, as if it’s excited at the prospect of being used...
>>
>>5232275
So, grand power, good haul. We should save it for the strength option, I think we can take the next few threats with the god hand and appease the rainbow. We shouldn’t grow too dependent on the arm however as I still think it’d be best to cut it off or find some other way of terminating the contract with that chromatic demon
>>
>>5232275
>>5232288
Yeah, I say we save our Remnant. We don't really have anything else to do now so we might as well get some rest.
>>
>>5232275
Save the remnants for that soul strength, if this is the alternative to killing children then so be it. At least now we've got something to 'even' the playing field a bit.
>>
>>5232275
I for one am totally okay with killing monsters for remnant, and that we save it for a more powerful upgrade.
>>
>>5232275
Save it for strength. Feeding organs into the jar hasn't done anything, let's pulp it with our hand just to be sure then take another quick look before leaving.
We have to help JJ clean up that bloodbath before taking a well deserved rest in our office.
>>
File: FQTFwTPXMAc0lp-.jpg (43 KB, 700x552)
43 KB
43 KB .jpg
You know if the truck people can't repair the fire damage we could always rebrand this place into a Fazbear Frights.
>>
>>5232386
Not entirely sure corporate would approve, plus the whole “taking another contract with a hostile entity” will probably strain any leeway hives are normally afforded for shenanigans. We gotta get a message to them about that asap btw
>>
>>5231896
I'll support this, then we fucking rest.
>>
>>5232275
Killing monsters for Remnant is easily better than killing kids, even if it is far more agonizing.

But here's a thought: Fucking IMAGINE how much Remnant the Rainbow must be hoarding, absorbing and having feasted on the anguish of so many for so long.
>>
>>5232464
When the night is over we should make sure we think about everything that happened concerning Rainbow, with any luck hopefully Corporate will send us a snide message first thing in the morning giving us underhanded tips to possibly get out, break, or find loopholes in contracts that can also conveniently apply to demonic contracts with no written rules and only some form of soul binding.
>>
>>5232495
I'm not sure if slaying the Rainbow would give us any power she's hoarded other than whatever base amount of Remnant her death would produce but I have no problem supporting us taking her down. Maybe later though, when we're a bit less no skin and screeching abused metal-y.
>>
>>5232275
We're not touching that, we're saving it for the strengthening our body, we're going to our office and rest. I am NOT going to vote for any other option.
>>
>>5232509
Anon look at this fucking shit: >>5232262. We gotta clean that tonight otherwise some kid is going to get super cancer and lose us money. Clean, then rest.
>>
>>5232275
Go to office and rest, after crushing the organ into a bloody pulp and letting JJ know where we are
>>
>>5232262
>>5232275
Not falling for your allure just yet Remnant machine, be as shaking supernaturally and eyecatching as you want.
Let's crush the organ in the jar just in case it does something when the blood or whatever liquid it has gives us some Remnant then go back to JJ.
We wrecked that bathroom worse than the kids so we should help clean it up before we rest.
>>
Ghost, could we get a quick sketch of whatever we just shoved into the machine is?
>>
>>5232515
We are at TWO HP. I'm sorry but a stiff breeze could kill us, I rather lock up and at least get back to 5 HP before we do anything else.

also is there an issue with kids having super cancer of harvesting remnant is a thing we gotta do?
>>
>>5232616
Because we didn't deliberately give them super cancer, that's just a lawsuit instead of a Remnant harvesting method. Okay what if we rest for an hour in the kitchen and leave JJ to clean with the instruction to come to us right away if she spots or hears anything lurking around the Pizzaria then clean up with her before going to rest again? Leaving the door unlocked so she doesn't feel like we're locking her away at the mercy of the wood agin of course.
>>
>>5232630
> Okay what if we rest for an hour in the kitchen and leave JJ to clean with the instruction to come to us right away if she spots or hears anything lurking around the Pizzaria then clean up with her before going to rest again? Leaving the door unlocked so she doesn't feel like we're locking her away at the mercy of the wood again of course
I would tolerate that a bit more, at least. I just want to find some time in to squeeze in rests without essentially burning away the whole next day in a "REST FOUR TIMES" deal. That and in our current state, we couldn't really leave our office to do anything for VERY self-evident reasons. We look like a fucking terminator right now.
>>
>>5232646
The skin grew back when the Canine ripped off our face last time with some rest, right?
>>
>>5232646
Can't we rest right out here in the Party Room up against a wall somewhere? Or right next to our faithful gumball machine?
>>
>>5232646
A terminator throwing a party does sound like it might appeal to the kids.
>>
>>5232807
SHIT THE GUMBALL MACHINE. CHECK THE GUMBALL MACHINE, IS IT OK?!
>>
>>5232880
IT WASN'T NEAR THE FIRE, IT'S SAFE.
>>
File: LYLE WAKE UP.jpg (52 KB, 1280x720)
52 KB
52 KB .jpg
>>5232807
>>5232880
HIVE THEY HIT THE GUMBALL MACHINE!
>>
>>5232911
TURN ON THE TV IT DOESNT MATTER WHAT CHANNEL
>>
>>5232807
I mean, we could, nothing's stopping us. We should at least be in the office before morning, at least, just so we don't have anyone asking questions on why we were degloved.

>>5232880
CHECK THE GUMBALL MACHINE AS WELL IT IS A BASED AND USEFUL ASSET SHIT ADDING THAT TO MY ACTION

>>5232784
Correct. I am saying until then, we would cause people to freak the fuck out if they saw us right now.
>>
>>5232880
WE NEED TO CHECK THE GUMBALL MACHINE RIGHT NOW OH FUCK
>>
>>5232646
Fair. Assuming we're through the worst of the night we have until 7 to do stuff.
We can rest for an hour in the kitchen while JJ cleans, wake up and check on her if she hasn't come in to wake us because there's danger, then rest for another hour while she cleans more and wake up to help clean up when we're more functional.
Maybe having regrown some skin too if Corporate decided that was worth making fix easily first out of all our parts!
>>
>>5232911
Dear god in heaven, CHECK TO SEE IF ITS OKAY!!!!
>>
If JJ questions why we're so concerned with the Gumball Machine gently but firmly remind her, half our body is melted, we're thinking with about a Gameboy's level of processing power right now.
>>
>>5232784
Nope.
>>
will we ever get to find out about The Man Behind the Slaughter in-story?
>>
>>5232880
THE GUMBALL MACHINE MUST BE SECURED
>>
>>5233500
There's a version of William in the AU this quest looks like it takes place in, I dunno if we'll ever see or hear about him in-story though.
>>
File: 1632492010668.png (205 KB, 700x700)
205 KB
205 KB .png
>>5233484
Wait so we've just been walking around with half a face after this? I thought Corporate gave us top of the line flesh? What's the point of making a body self repairing if you aren't going to make the skin it needs to not scare customers away not do the same you cheap bastards!
>>
>>5233549
Corporate is extremely cheap and cares little about appearances so long as deadlines are kept and they get Remnant to further theiur experiments.
>>
>>5233567
That doesn't seem very appropriate for a family friendly company...
>>
>>5233636
Nothing a silly hat won't fix. Just ditch the uniform rags.
>>
>>5233886
I suppose if we were to get rid of the ripped up shirt we could pass for a new animatronic at the pizzeria should the skin not grow back with rest. If there's nothing to be done for the day we could even perform to help the entertainment value!
>>
>>5233890

US: "Howdy kids, its me, Mr. Skeltal! I've got your pizzas right here."

Mom: "What do you say, kids?"

Kids:(in unison)"THANKS MR. SKELTAL!"
>>
finally caught up. great quest you got here. also don't we still have that doll in our inventory?
>>
>>5234288
I think we still have it, or we dropped it in our office. Didn't seem like much we could do with it aside from maybe giving it to some kid if there's a special protocol that informs us of birthdays.

Maybe we could cut it open to see if anything's stashed inside?
>>
>>5234308
I'm still of the mind that we could probably chuck it at the canine for a distraction, it's basically a kid, what kid doesn't like a stuffed animal?
>>
File: 1645508819260.gif (2434 KB, 640x554)
2434 KB
2434 KB .gif
>>5234363
I feel like it's highly likely the Canine will just pull one of these on it if we chuck the toy at him.
If it's magical in anyway, which given that it was a gift from the White Thing (fuck you rainbow it's a cool name, if i was a creature living in the woods i'd be stoked to be refered to as "the SOMETHING thing") it's likely or it contains something useful we'll have thrown it at a mad creature that attacks anything that provokes it.
>>
Side note and midnight thought I had.
We have carpenters in our hive right and JJ is made out of wood? We could find a way to 'saw' off her hands and carve it to with our tool box to where it can be screwed on without worry. All the while we use the few planks we have to make more of a 'hook hand' or prosthetic hook claw so she can actually use things. It's a lot easier to use something when you have a hook rather than just a circle. Make the hand be similar to her original one where it can be screwed on and voila!
Although from what we've seen the animatronics can be hurt and feel pain so yeah, but hey its a thought.
>>
File: 1619884696704.jpg (66 KB, 520x449)
66 KB
66 KB .jpg
>>5234396
You want to saw off her hands FIRST?
>>
>>5234403
That is true, we should probably practice first as we'll only have one chance to not screw it up....
Okay yeah in retrospect after I said it its a terrible idea.
>>
>>5234396
I'm not on board with harming JJ in any way, even if it is -theoretically- to improve her.
>>
>>5234396
>harming JJ in any fashion
Dirty eldritch Corporate limbs typed this post.
>>
File: 20220418_191907.jpg (39 KB, 740x415)
39 KB
39 KB .jpg
>>5234396
...You wanna saw off JJ's hands?
>>
>>5234414
I wish stone Cole steve Austin was here with us
He would kick the shit out of the rainbow bitch
>>
>>5234430
If it's any consolation we can now perform a killer clothesline on the creatures of the wood.
>>
>>5234396
kys
>>
I hope the bathroom isnt charred to all hell. Might be able to get some remnant with the fire damage as an excuse?
>>
>>5234430
If we ever fight her again, we'll finish with a Stone Cold Stunner.
>>
Unrelated to current circumstances, why not just leave Mr. Hugs in the shed at night? It's not like it moves around, and there's no floor to ruin out there.
>>
>>5236964
Having an animatronic outside at night doesn't seem like a good idea. Especially one so noisy as Mr Hugs, if any creature like the squid with limbs long enough to reach over the acid hears him he's basically free real estate as we'll be too busy surviving the Canine and other things to keep an eye on him.
>>
>>5236964
That's asking for something to hear him and destroy him and our place by association. At best, they wander off into the woods to never be found again. At worst, we got TWO assholes to deal with for the price of one.
>>
Any thoughts of moving Mr Hugs are best left on hold until we can get the expansion and see if it gives us an area we more safely leave him in.
>>
...all in favor of when we build a expansion we make it to where it can collect Mr.Hug's gunk to later weaponize?
>>
>>5237096
Pouring vacuum acid on wood monsters like the pizzeria is being besieged.
>>
>>5237096
That's a hefty promise to keep when we have no idea what the expansion will be...
>>
>>5237100
Another idea: pour it on victims for remnant harvesting. It disposes of a body too!
>>
>>5237166
Anon no
>>
>>5237265
Yeah, we really don’t have a good means of containing the acid, plus for all we know it just winks out of existence come daytime, rather than the truck guys cleaning it up. We could keep a kid till night though and shove them in then
>>
>>5237531
Probably disappears like the changes to the Canine. If it didn't I'm sure the truck guys would charge us for cleaning it on the repair bill.
That is a good method for kid killing should we ever feel like, or be pressured, into doing it.
>>
File: Wild Willys Wild Ride.png (24 KB, 1022x689)
24 KB
24 KB .png
Updates coming tomorrow and ideally through the weekend. Splitting attention like a wild dog lately
>>
>>5238214
Awesome, can't wait to continue to bumble through survival in the woods and the corporate jungle.

From what I can see the most agreed upon course of action is pulping the organ we plopped into the jar and then going back to JJ so we can rest near her while she cleans the bathroom.
>>
>>5238510
DON'T FORGET CHECKING ON THE GUMBALL MACHINE
>>
>>5238531
That too!
>>
>>5238214
That's okay man, we all got life-shit to do.
>>
File: A terrible influence.png (14 KB, 800x461)
14 KB
14 KB .png
>>5238841
All too true, what I thought would be an ideal weekend for Quests and general art has been traded for training employees for twelve hours every day till Sunday with no notice until today.

I finished most of my secondary projects, I just wanna draw spooky robofurries!
>>
File: 1512483098688.jpg (127 KB, 1366x768)
127 KB
127 KB .jpg
The only thing I'm dreading about us harming kids for Remnant is that it's probably an awful lot of paperwork. Plus all the questions like "How could you let this happen?", "Why aren't you removing or repairing these hazards?", "Why are there even more today?", "How will little Timmy live without his eyes or teeth?"
>>
>>5239680
Shame you can't do employee training tapes instead of teaching them yourself lmao
>>
>>5239681
Skin would probably be pissed too.
>>
>>5239740
Pretty sure Skin said something to the effect of "you gotta play along a little bit" when it came to harvesting. He just didn't want us to use it in the way corporate wanted us to.
>>
>>5239740
Well Skin hasn't done anything to help us beyond saying that we gotta hold out for weeks and then he should be able to give us some help. So at this point I have the same amount of care for his opinion as a telemarketer calling about fine china plates made by masters of the craft.

As long as we don't use Remnant for the last option since it just seems like a bad idea for us to do anything that Fazbear wants but wouldn't outright threaten us into doing we don't have to listen to anything else he's said.
>>
>caring about what skin thinks
Where was Skin during Hurricane Katrina?
>>
>>5239740
Skin literally offered no aid when we were suckered into a deal with a demon god or even warned us that such things were even present in the Wood to begin with. Hes done basically notihng for us beyond act cryptic and tslling us to wait it out for a few weeks whilst it becomes more and more difficult to survive.
>>
>>5239740
I don't see what skin could do that corporate/rainbow can't.
>>
>>5239854
>>5239936
I feel like Skin has some good intentions as he called us to explain that we won't have to bow down to Corporate entirely. But I really don't think he'll hold anything against us since he did say he can only help us later. He shouldn't really factor into any decisions of our conduct.
>>
>>5238214
Nice
>>
So are we juicing the organ then going back to rest in the kitchen or party room while JJ cleans for an hour?
>>
>>5241988
Do you really believe that corporate would have embellished us with a luxury such as a blender?
You kid yourselves.
>>
>>5243190
We do it by hand, duh. Don't you know that's how you get the freshest juice?