[3 / an / cgl / diy / gd / i / n / out / p / po / qst / s4s / t / trv / vip / vm / vmg / w / wg / wsr / ] [Settings]
Board
Settings Home
/qst/ - Mitsuba Archive

File: Njorun.jpg (961 KB, 1050x1200)
961 KB
961 KB .jpg
It's dark. You don't know where you are, and you certainly don't know how you got here. Last thing you remember was hiking out in Zion National Park. The trail got a bit thing in places, and-

[A freak lightning bolt struck the trail and you wound up falling to your death.]

Huh? Where did that voice come from?

Oh, wait, there's light now. Light, and a lady with the biggest bazongas you ever did see giving you an apologetic look that's slowly turning to disgust. Wait, can she read your mind or something? Well how on Earth are you not supposed to notice such a pair of massive mammaries when the chainmail they're hiding behind looks like it's going to burst open?

[Human men are so predictable...] The woman lets out a soft sigh and forces a smile onto her face. [But, since my brother's negligence got you killed, I suppose I can let it fly. Now where are my manners - Greetings, Mortal. I am the Goddess Freyja, who presides over the cycles of life and death.]

You think you read this one before. The next thing she's going to do is apologize for the gods making a mistake that resulted in your death, probably Thor playing around with lightning. Then you'll get reincarnated into some sort of fantasy setting loosely based on the Holy Roman Empire with a cheat power and maybe some gigachad confidence and charisma to build a harem... wait, why is she giggling now? Oh God, she can read your mind, can't she?

[Nothing, it's nothing], the goddess shakes her head, her eyes alight with amusement. [Your assumptions are largely correct. My brother Thor was appalled that his quarrel with Loki resulted in someone's death, and Loki himself thought it might be amusing to try out that particular template. Though he may have... well, you'll find out about that later.]

So you ARE getting a cheat.

[Yes.] Freyja snorts. With a fluid motion, she draws a hand of cards from her cleavage and shows them to you. Each appears to have the stylized likeness of what you can only presume to be a god. [Many of the gods pitched in, and there's a betting pool in Valhalla as to which one you will choose. Mind you, you can only take one. Once you pick your card, there's no turning back.]
>The Divine Cursed Sword 'Everblack Midnight'. Njorun, Goddess of Dreams, dreamed up this cheat and turned it into a reality. It is an ultimate weapon whose power eclipses even that of the vaunted Excalibur.
>Electrokinesis. Thor will grant you his blessing, and with it the ability to call forth lightning much the way he does. An intuitive and powerful magic, its biggest drawback is the limit of its scope.
>Healthy Body. Freyja's own blessing. You become immune to the ravages of disease and sickness, and your body's ability approaches - and in some ways, exceeds - the peak of human potential.
>Illusion Mastery. Loki's blessing, the ability to create illusions that are exceedingly real.
>Rune Mastery. Odin's blessing, an introduction to the secret knowledge of runes that can be put towards great magic
>>
>>5231140
fuck you
>>
>>5231140
>>Electrokinesis. Thor will grant you his blessing, and with it the ability to call forth lightning much the way he does. An intuitive and powerful magic, its biggest drawback is the limit of its scope.
>>
>>5231140
>Rune Mastery. Odin's blessing, an introduction to the secret knowledge of runes that can be put towards great magic
With this we could in a way emulate all other blessings, except maybe the sword and hardy body
>>
>>5231140
>>
>>5231140
>Healthy Body. Freyja's own blessing. You become immune to the ravages of disease and sickness, and your body's ability approaches - and in some ways, exceeds - the peak of human potential.
>>
>>5231140
>Healthy Body.
>>
>>5231140
>>
>>5231140
>Loki himself thought it might be amusing to try out that particular template. Though he may have... well, you'll find out about that later.]
I have a feeling this isn't a regular isekai, but a genderbent isekai.
>>
>>5231157
nigger

>>5231140
fuck you
>>
>>5231140
>>
>>5231140
>>Healthy Body. Freyja's own blessing. You become immune to the ravages of disease and sickness, and your body's ability approaches - and in some ways, exceeds - the peak of human potential.
>>
>>5231140
>>
>>5231140

I mean if we're going to be put through shenanigans, might as well take the swole option.
>>
>>5231140
>>
>>5231140
>Healthy Body. Freyja's own blessing. You become immune to the ravages of disease and sickness, and your body's ability approaches - and in some ways, exceeds - the peak of human potential
>>
>>5231140
>>
File: Freyja.jpg (1088 KB, 1600x1600)
1088 KB
1088 KB .jpg
[You have chosen well, Mortal.] Freyja puffs up with pride. Her expression could not be more smug, and the way her chest juts out is certainly eye catching. A bit of red tinges her cheeks as she continues. [With my blessing, your body shall be the equal of any shield maiden among the einherjar. You will not know sickness nor fatigue, and no poison made by mortal hands will bring you harm. The pangs of hunger and of thirst shall be lessened a hundred-fold, and only the grey in your hair will show others your age. You will be given strength enough to move mountains, the endurance to run a thousand miles without rest, and agility to match the greatest of contortionists...]

As Freyja recites her lines explaining her blessing, you can feel her blessing flow through you and change your shape.

At thirty seven years old, you hit the gym enough to be proud of your body, but suddenly all the aches and pains that came with being a middle aged man have been replaced with a light and floaty feeling. You haven't felt this energetic since your 20s, or perhaps even your teenaged years. You feel like you can effortlessly jump a hundred feet into the air.

[Maybe with an astral projection.] Okay, Freyja can definitely read your mind. [You can probably jump... 20, maybe 30 feet into the air in your physical form.]

"So now that you've given me this blessing, are you going to send me to some Holy Roman Empire looking place to go on adventures?" Odd, you don't remember your voice being this light and musical, you had a deeply, manly and masculine voice. Must be a side effect of being in your astral form. "Slay some sort of Demon Lord, bring back faith in the Old Gods or something?"

[Do you not wish to return to your previous life?] The goddess tilts her head in confusion.

"Well, I mean, can you?" you ask her.

[No.]

"Well, that settles it, Medieval Europe it is!"

[You do not need to go somewhere like that if you do not want to.] With a wave of her hand, Freyja conjures what you suspect is a list of worlds to choose from. All of them are in Norse runes, yet somehow you understand what each of them means. [Loki and Njorun prepared this list from the worlds that we administrate for you to choose from.]
>Griswald - Humans! Elves! Dwarves! Adventurer's Guilds! A Holy Roman Empire aesthetic! All these and more await you in this world pulled straight from the template.
>Restwell - An oddly advanced world of sword and sorcery where people like to sleep alot! The dreamlands are large here, and travel between them and the Real is hardly uncommon!
>Gardariki - A grand gunpowder empire that covers a land of permafrost. Fey magics and monsters of the ice abound, and the shadow of war with the west is ever looming.
>Wakoku - Want to live out your weeb fantasies? Pick this one!
>Brynlaith - A world where dungeon cores are the dominant species, with humans and other races knowingly or unknowingly living within their bounds, provided for as vital sources of mana.
>>
>>5231773
>Gardariki - A grand gunpowder empire that covers a land of permafrost. Fey magics and monsters of the ice abound, and the shadow of war with the west is ever looming.
The west.
>>
>>5231773
>Restwell
Sounds both cozy and interesting
>>
>>5231773
>Restwell - An oddly advanced world of sword and sorcery where people like to sleep alot! The dreamlands are large here, and travel between them and the Real is hardly uncommon!
>>
>>5231773
>>
>>5231773

While I'm very much interested in Brynlaith, this one sounds rather unique.
>>
>>5231773
>>
>>5231773
Sounds neat
>>
>>5231773
>>Griswald - Humans! Elves! Dwarves! Adventurer's Guilds! A Holy Roman Empire aesthetic! All these and more await you in this world pulled straight from the template.
>>
>>5231773
>>Restwell - An oddly advanced world of sword and sorcery where people like to sleep alot! The dreamlands are large here, and travel between them and the Real is hardly uncommon!
"That time I got reincarnated as a girl in Dreamland" is a go
>>
>>5231773
>>Restwell - An oddly advanced world of sword and sorcery where people like to sleep alot! The dreamlands are large here, and travel between them and the Real is hardly uncommon!
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
>>
>>5231773
>>Gardariki - A grand gunpowder empire that covers a land of permafrost. Fey magics and monsters of the ice abound, and the shadow of war with the west is ever looming.
>>
"Well that's not really all that tough a choice now, is it?" you say, having made up your mind the moment you read the description of a certain world. "I'd like to take it easy and sleep, so send me right to Restwall, please and thank you."

[You haven't read all of the-] Freyja looks a bit put off that you chose what might as well have been the first choice you laid eyes.

"Send me right to Restwell, please and thank you." Unfortunately for her, you're adamant in your decision.

[Those who brave the dungeons of Brynlaith have the potential to achieve go-]

"That sounds dangerous, I'd rather sleep."

[I'm sure one of the geisha of Wakoku could help you along to a restful-]

"They're probably riddled with STDs."

[But you... Healthy Body will... ugh, you just don't want to go there, do you?] Freyja rubs one of her temples as you keep shooting her recommendations down. Why is she against you going to Restwell, anyways? Is she afraid that Njorun is going to snatch you from her or something? Freyja's eyes seem intent on looking anywhere but your face when she follows that up with another suggestion. [You know, Gardariki has some of the most beautiful Slavic women in the Multiverse...]

"True." Freyja brightens up. You always had a thing for Russian accents, but... "That world sounds like it's gonna have a big war, though. I think I'll go to the peaceful realm of sleep, thank you."

[Are you certain you don't want to go with Griswald instead?] Freyja pulls up a picture of THAT town. The one everyone loves. A meandering river flowing north to south, a single bend held within a circular wall. Germanic Architecture from the Holy Roman Empire, red tiled roofs on white-washed buildings of wood, stone, and plaster. The same city that every other world story features at some point. Freyja's eyes shine with just a touch of desperation. [It's the classic for a reason, you know~!]

[Puuuuuuuuuuuahhhhhhhhhh~!] A woman's yawn fills the empty void, and Freyja freezes up. Appearing in your peripheral vision, you see a soft-bodied woman in a nightgown, a nightcap crowning her messy hair and a teddybear clutched in her arms. [Why dontcha just let him come to my world, sis?]

[He's MY blessed, Njorun!] Freyja puffs her cheeks out in annoyance at Njorun. [He carries my blessing, not that stupid sword of yours.]

[Mah, Loki got to him first.] Njorun says. Freyja's eye twitches, but Njorun just shrugs. [If you don't let him go, I'll just snatch him up now, sis. Unless...]

Njorun gives Freyja a vicious smirk. [You don't think you can keep him~]

Freyja turns red. [O-O-Of course I can! But he can't go yet, he needs to pick his Job!]

Another series of words appears in your vision with a wave of Freyja's hands, but... she forgot the details this time...
>Adventurer
>Artificer
>Binder
>Brawler
>Black Mage
>Dancer
>Dreambinder
>Dreamknight
>Dreamwalker
>Dreamweaver
>Fighter
>Green Mage
>Gunslinger
>Priest
>Ranger
>Summoner
>Swordsage
>Thief
>Witch
>>
>>5233135
>Dreamknight
>>
>>5233135
>chose the physical-based blessing
>chose the mental-based world
never change, anons.

>Fighter
magic is overdone.
>>
>>5233135
>Dreamweaver
>>
>>5233135
>Artificer
craft ourselves some sick ass power armor
>>
>>5233135
>Fighter
Getting fit in real life will make our body only more defined in the dream world
>>5233155
Only the best decisions here
>>
>>5233135
>>Dreamknight

Sure, why not.

Please tell me Sleepy Princess in the Demon Castle inspired this. That place is hilarious.
>>
Also, while I didn't vote for location, I also would've voted for Restwell, for one major reason.

I need my goddamn toilets. I don't trust Griswald to have them.
>>
>>5233135
>Witch

>>5233155
A healthy body is a healthy mind.
>>
>>5233135
>Fighter
>>
>>5233135
>Dreamknight
Seems fitting for where we’re going while still being a melee class. Also I wonder if Freyja is going to continue to be in our head once we’re on our way
>>
>>5233135
>>Witch
>>
>>5233135
>Witch
Make the gods cringe at your starting build and then make it work.
Punchwitches are always funny.
>>
>>5233135
>Dreamknight
>>
>>5233135
>Dancer
>Witch
>>
>>5233135
>Witch
>>
>>5233135
>>Witch
>>
>Choose sleep world where IRL power won’t matter much
>heading towards being a magic user
What’s next, specialize in buffing to rub lemon and salt in the wound?
>>
>>5233155
Q Dreamknight can probably use their physical body to greater potential in the dreamworld.
>>
>>5233135
>Swordsage
Plebs, the lot of you
>>
>>5233358
yup
I believe we should also harass Freyja every time the chance comes up
>>
>>5233184
You know it. Sleepy Princess is amazing and I would recommend it to everyone in this thread.
>>
Rolled 3, 5, 1, 6, 2, 4, 6, 1, 4, 6, 2, 5 = 45 (12d6)

>>5233435
Also gonna need these...
>>
>>5233358
Witchcraft is straight up one of the better methods of buffing if we're going with the Norse theme, so yes.
>>
>>5233358
>Go into magical dream world
>Physical base stats are near max
>Keep specializing into physical stats
>Beat game without ever participating in magic
kek.
>>
File: Same Energy.jpg (161 KB, 500x500)
161 KB
161 KB .jpg
>>5233452
You select "Witch" from the floating runes, and are instantly struck with all of the knowledge that probably should have been there with the class name.

Witch. Also known as "Hedgewitch", "Sage", "Wiseman", or "Red Mage". A versatile job with no deep specialization, it can learn Physical Techniques alongside spells from every school of magic. Its Signature Skill is Alchemy, and the job begins with the knowledge to create [Potions] and [Elixirs]. Those who take Witch as their first job also learn one Fighting Style, and two Schools of Magic.

[He chose 'Witch'...] you can almost hear the sound of glass cracking as Freyja groans. A pained expression crosses the face of the large chested goddess of Life and Love. [I gave him a Health Body that's achieved physical perfection, and he chose something that needs good mental abilities...]

[Eh, look here, sis!] Njorun waves her hand, and more runes come up, showing your Ability Scores. [It's not like he's a drooling lackwit!]
>STR 21, DEX 21, CON 21, INT 14, WIS 12, CHA 15
>STR 21, DEX 21, CON 21, INT 14, WIS 15, CHA 12
>STR 21, DEX 21, CON 21, INT 12, WIS 14, CHA 15
>STR 21, DEX 21, CON 21, INT 12, WIS 15, CHA 14
>STR 21, DEX 21, CON 21, INT 15, WIS 12, CHA 14
>STR 21, DEX 21, CON 21, INT 15, WIS 14, CHA 12

"So the job says that I get to choose a Fighting Style and two Magic Schools...?" While the two goddesses nitpick over your mental faculties, you're looking around and trying to find yourself a menu while waving your hands. Weird, were they always this small? They almost look like your ex's... "Menu... Menu... where's a Menu...?"

[Status is what you wanna say.] Njorun breaks out of her banter with Freyja to give you a hand! Oh, there it is! Thank you nice goddess lady in the cute nighty! The dream goddess puffs up a bit and tosses her sister a smug look. [That's one point for me, sis! I'll have him snatched away from you soon enough~]

[Tch. I know one thing that'll keep a man like him loyal.] Her face turns cherry red as her chainmail shrinks into a chainmail bikini, allowing her... those have gotta be f-cups to bounce around with every move. [Men like this sort of th-AAH!]

Njorun slipped behind her and has taken advantage of her defenseless state to cop a feel. A sly grin on her face as she squeezes and kneads her sister's softest parts. [Sis, you've been growing haven't ya~!]

[N-Njorun, stoooop! Not infront of the mortalllll~!]

You try not to stare as Njorun's hands have their way with Freyja... though your eyes do keep wandering from the menus that bringing up your Status has given you.

Choose a Fighting Style
>Archery
>Counter Blows
>Drunken Fist
>Fencing
>Greatweapons
>Martial Arts
>Shield Bashing
>Spears/Polearms
>Thievery
>Two Weapon Fighting
>Wrestling

Choose Two Schools of Magic
>Alteration
>Calling
>Creation
>Dark
>Death
>Destruction
>Divination
>Enhancement
>Fate
>Illusion
>Light
>Life
>Mind
>Nature
>Weather
>>
>>5233477
>Counter Blows
>Divination
>Fate

Oh I see the bullshit here.
>>
File: 1578342588309.jpg (49 KB, 598x574)
49 KB
49 KB .jpg
Hhnnnngggggg.... 3 updates in and I've already cooked twice to this quest. Keep going OP, remember to use ghostbin or 0bin for when our genderbent MC gets stuck in some pervert's dream~
>>
>>5233477
>Counter Blows
>Divination
>Fate

Is this entire quest going be full of ecchi harem nonsense where all the women fall for us and molest each otehr for our amusement
>>
>>5233477
>Martial Arts
A fighting style that also requires mental ability, just to rub salt in the wound.
>Fate
I assume this is some kind of luck magic?
>Death
Necromancy is cool kids.
>>
>>5233477
>Drunken Fist
The only option.
>Fate
I'll let other anons decide the second School.
>>
>>5233477
>Counter Blows
>Enhancement
>Fate
And so the story of the gym menace shall begin
>>
>>5233489
Yes, except it's also Y/u/ri
>>
>>5233489
Is that a bad thing?
>>5233485
Enabled by the weekend. I'll probably be slower during the week.
>>5233491
Fate is luck and blessings, more or less. It has some tarot stuff where you can invoke a Tarot Card for buffs, too. Martial Arts is a "tricksy" sort of fighting, with tripping people up and punishing them for it being its big thing.
>>
>>5233477
>Counter Blows
>Enhancement
>Fate
Countering needs a good head to read your opponent,if enhancing means buff then it'll complete the meme, and Fate is gimmicky fun
>>
>>5233510
Quick QM question, since Restwell is supposed to be an advanced world does that not mean we need some type of ID of sorts to do basically anything?
>>
>>5233557
Not that advanced. They have them in the cities, but countryside records are still very spotty. The "oddly advanced" bit is that they have modern creature comforts thanks to magic, like what we see in Sleepy Princess.
>>
>>5233510
>Fate is luck and blessings, more or less.
Yeah I figured as much, which is why I coupled it with Divination.
I wouldn't mind Enhancement either but I don't see anything stopping us from learning more Magic Schools later.
>>
>>5233477
>Drunken Fist
>Enhancement
>Fate
>>
>>5233477
>>Archery

>Dark
>Enhancement
>>
>>5233477
>>Greatweapons
We have the build for it, plus the contrast with Witch is funny.

>Light
>Weather
>>
>>5233477
>Wrestling

>Divination
>Fate
>>
>>5233477
>Drunken Fist
>Enhancement
>Fate
Looks fun gonna join in.
>>
>>5233477
>Counter Blows
>Divination
>Fate
parry meme
>>
>>5233477
I did not realize we actually had to pick one of these
>>
>>5233477
i forgot whoops
>>
>>5233477
>STR 21, DEX 21, CON 21, INT 12, WIS 14, CHA 15
Oh damn, I didn't know we had to vote for one of these too. Makes sense tho. Not sure how I didn't notice.
>>
>>5233477
>STR 21, DEX 21, CON 21, INT 14, WIS 12, CHA 15
Glad to see that we're all a little special today
>>
>>5233477
>>STR 21, DEX 21, CON 21, INT 15, WIS 14, CHA 12
>>
>>5233477
Huh. The stats didn't look like that before.
>STR 21, DEX 21, CON 21, INT 15, WIS 12, CHA 14
Book smarts.
>>
>>5233477

>STR 21, DEX 21, CON 21, INT 14, WIS 15, CHA 12

>Counter Blows

>Fate

>Enhancement
>>
Gained Magic Schools: Enhancement, Fate
Learned Enhancement: Hardness Control
Learned Motif: The World
Gained Fighting Style: Counter Blows
Gained Counter: Guard Breaker

"Hold on, wait a minute."

One of the abilities that just popped up in a little notification box piqued your interest for a minute there, so you dismiss all of the other notifications and go back to your Status. There, sitting in your abilities, as if Fate itself has conspired to hand you the strongest card, is a certain ability that made you double take when you saw its name pop up. How could it not be a cheat in and of itself?

"Aha...ahahahahahahahaha!" You do your best imitation of a certain vampire's laugh. Weird, your laugh sounds a lot girlier than you remember, did the chesty goddess age you down? Was she trying to turn you into a helpless shota that she could ara-ar-

[No.] Freyja, still being nothing less than molested by Njorun, throws a disgusted look at you. [Also, stop laughing like that, it is rather disgusting.]

"But Freyja..." you strike a menacing pose, imagining the sound effects popping up around you. "I've drawn the strongest card...! ZA WARUDO!"

Time does not stop.

Njorun finally stops groping her tits and flashes you weary looking thumbs up - though is it really 'weary-looking' if everything she does looks kind of tired? Freyja, freed from her sister's grip, puts a palm to her forehead and tries to rub away her mounting migraine.

[That's a nice pose!] Njorun praises the rather silly menacing stance that you have yet to leave. [It looks super cute, 10/10!]

[Sister, don't encourage him...] Freyja groans. The look on her face is a few miles short of impressed. [Did you honestly think we'd hand out the ability to stop time as anything less than a cheat power? Especially here in the divine realm...]

[Speaking of, it's time for us to say bye-bye now~!] Njorun holds up her teddy bear's arm in a wave farewell. [You've made all your choices-]

[Doesn't he need to pick a Path to walk?] Freyja interjects. [Witches are sup-]

[Even if you rushed through some of them because you thought you could stop time.] A sly smile crosses Njorun's face, and you think back. Oh... right... you did go with the default option for a few things, didn't you? [So now we have to send you off...]

"Can I get a redo on that last one?" You give Freyja pleading, puppy-dog eyes, but you can see a vein throbbing in her forehead. You look from her to Njorun, hoping the goddess of sleep will take pity on you. "Please?"

[No~] Njorun gives you an answer you didn't want to hear... and then all light fades.

When you can see again, you're standing face to face with a...
[Build]
>Buxom
>Svelte
>Chiseled
>Lean
>Average
>Lolimode

[Hair]
>Blonde
>Red
>Black
>Blue
>Pink
>Brown

[Skin]
>Creamy
>Fair
>Tanned
>>
>>5234163
>Lolimode
>Blonde
>Fair
Imagine getting parry spammed by a child
>>
>>5234163
>Svelte
>Red
>Creamy
>>
>>5234163
>Svelte
>Red
>Fair
>>
>>5234163
>Lolimode
>Blonde
>Fair
Ight here we go blonde loli parry spammer! Too bad no drunken punching but this is still good too.
>>
>>5234163
>Lolimode
>Blonde
>Fair
>>
>>5234163
>Lolimode
>Red
>Fair
loli with 21 fucking strength and con lmao
>>
Oh god, we're going to be a loli in the horny ecchi quest
>>
>>5234163
>Average
>Red
>Fair
>>
>>5234163

>Chiseled
>Red
>Fair

I can't believe you trash want us to be a loli when we can be an Amazonian...
>>
>>5234163
>Chiseled
>Red
>Fair
>>
switching to
>Chiseled
>Red
>Fair
>>
>>5234163
>>Chiseled
>Red
>Creamy
>>
>>5234163
>Svelte
>Red
>Fair
>>
wait is this us? or someone else?
>>
>>5234378
It's us, we got genderbent anon.
>>
What's the difference between creamy and fair? Examples preferred, real life or otherwise.
>>
>>5234163
>Svelte
>Blonde
>Fair
>>
>>5234163
>Chiseled
>Red
>Tanned
>>
>>5234163
>Lolimode
>Red
>Creamy
>>
>>5234386
for fucks sake. I dont want to be genderbent.
>>
>>5234463
>>5234386
I want to stay male
>>
>>5234163
>Chiseled
>Red
>Fair
I want a MAN's MAN
>>
>>5234463
>>5234464
My brother in Christ, I have been dropping hints that MC-chan has been genderbent from the first post. What did you think that troll Loki did that you would find out about later?
>>
>>5234464
Land of Dreams.
>>
>>5234463
It was obvious from the first post that this was going to be a genderbender quest.
>>
>>5234463
Hey man it ain't up to me and there wasn't a vote for it.
>>
>>5234464
wheres the fun in that :^)
captcha: DAYNG
>>
>>5234163
>Chiseled
>Red
>Creamy

Lolimode is funny but I think MC would prefer to look like a badass redhead.
>>
>>5234489
Tomboy Amazonian chads have risen up to BTFO the pedo's. Clearly, everything is right in the world this day.

>>5234463
>>5234464
Dude, it's been as obvious as the full moon in a clear night sky. How could you not tell that was where this was going?
>>
>>5234489
>>5234504
We are still hitting the gym as much as possible though
>>
>>5234163
Called it! >>5231271

>>5234463
>>5234464
Blame Loki. They're kinda known for that sort of thing. Ever hear of Sleipnir?
>>
>>5234163
>>Buxom
>>Blonde
>>Creamy
>>
>>5234464
Sorry, anon. Stay put, and do not resist. We're coming to your house to steal your dick.
>>
...Could we get Shortstack as a build option?
>>
>>5234690
Even if we could, it's too late to get the votes for it.
>>
>>5234690
unfortunately not.
>>
>>5234697
I'd honestly have voted it if it were there but I'm fine with pretty much any of these winning
>>
>>5234163
>Chiseled
>Red
>Tanned
If you're gonna be a tomboy, you gotta go all in on the aesthetic
>>
>>5234266
+1
>>
I am disappointed in you all. Only a single vote for wrestling, when the dreamworld and creation/illusion magic would allow you to be an entire WWE routine with accompanying narrator
>>
A tomboyish beauty looks back at you with a groggy expression upon her face. Her reddish brown eyes hide beneath messy auburn bangs. Though her hair doesn't reach her shoulders, the cut she wears is a fair bit more feminine than a pixie cut. Long enough to be girlish, but short enough that it won't get in the way during sports or a scrap. Her naked body reminds you of the goddess statues you once saw in Greece, of the huntress Artemis. Athletic and well muscled, with more subtle feminine curves.

Her face flushes red in time with yours, and you catch yourself staring at her a bit too intently.

"Oh God, I'm sorry!" You immediately turn your back towards the tomboyish girl, getting ready for a kick in the balls. Your voice still sounds a LOT lighter than it should be. Hopefully the girl will take pity on the little shota who no doubt just appeared in front of her. "I shouldn't have stared, but you're really pretty, miss! You don't need to kick me anywhere delicate, I'll just keep my eyes to myself."

No kick comes for your nads.

Nor does an answer, or even a whimper of shame.

Slowly, you peak around, a silent promise that you WON'T stare at her perfectly sized perky breasts (just enough for you to take a handful) this time around. Your first glance makes you think that she turned her back to you as well, not wanting to show off anything. But then you notice a brass bezel giving way to glass, behind which silver has been polished to a mirror finish. When the tomboyish beauty's face contorts in the same confusion that you current feel, everything clicks into place.

"What the fuck."

===

Once you manage to (mostly...) come to terms with the fact that the god of trickery decided to turn you into a woman, you have a level enough head to take a gander at your surroundings. They're not much. Freyja - or whoever decides these things - appears to have placed you inside of cave. A cave with a good deal more stuff inside of it than one would expect, but a cave none-the-less.

A chest had some clothes and armor for you to wear; the sort of armor with a proper helm to keep your pretty face pretty, which you're pretty thankful for. An arming sword, a mace, and a shield are propped up against the haystack that you presume is meant to be a bed, from the cloth draped over it. Of all things, something that looks like a chemistry set is off to one side, and there's a fire pit and a spit for roasting meat and veggies.

A spring will give you plenty of water to drink, but there's no food to be had.

Not that you need it. Freyja's blessing means that you don't really feel hunger the way a normal person would. The conveniences of a "healthy body"... though there's one important thing that you lack now.

"It's really gone, isn't it..." you sigh, looking over every detail of your new body over in the mirror. "Where my mighty longsword should be... is only a scabbard..."
>Search for People
>Search for Food
>Search for Monsters
>Search for Herbs
>Write In
>>
>>5235350
>Practice magic
Before we go wandering around, we should be sure we are prepared for what we might run into
>>
>>5235350
>Practice magic
>>
>>5235350
>>Search for People
>>
>>5235350
>Practice magic
Should probably figure out our fate and enhancement crap right?
>>
>>5235350
>Practice magic
>>
>>5235350
>Practice magic
>>
>>5235350
>Practice magic
>>
>>5235350
>Search for People
>>
>>5235350
>Practice magic
Let’s see what our version of ‘the world’ does.Also no weapons, only fists here.
>>
>>5235350
>Practice Magic/Investigate Abilities
After that I would probably start leaning into the job class ability as a extra buffer so...
>Search for Herbs
>>
>>5235350
>>Search for People
>>
Hey I just figured out we could specialize in Kamikaze. With our physical stats, we might be able to out-tough anything while triggering explosions. Plus, we can brew nasty toxic gaz as we're unable to get sick.
>>
>>5235537
we have fate & Enhancement magic so do you want us to be a walking natural disaster or turn a tunic into a bomb vest
>>
>>5235648
I think this complement nicely a Kamikaze build.
Let's say our bomb vest deal 3d20 damage : fate would allow us to take it at disadvantage for example. Enhancement could give us resistance to shrapnel. Bonus for lead, we can't suffer of lead poisoning.
Damn, autism striked back to create a viable build from random bullshit.
>>
>>5235661
I wouldn't call a build that uses special resources to blow our selves up viable.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (27 KB, 220x266)
27 KB
27 KB .jpg
>>5235671
Depends on your objective, I suppose.
>>
>>5235671
I don't either. Healthy body is clearly designed to deal with disease, it's probably not going to deal with poisons.
>>
>>5235685
So what you're saying is that we should strap ourselves with germ bombs?
>>
File: Classic Blunders.gif (942 KB, 245x200)
942 KB
942 KB .gif
>>5235685
Nah >>5231773 said "and no poison made by mortal hands will bring you harm"
So poison is on the table
>>
>>5235700
Huh. Guess I missed that addendum.
I have other qualms with that strategy like not being good for teamwork and being a bit one note, feels more like a backup then anything else.
>>
>>5235720
Yeah back up for sure I mean what's the point of counter blows if we explode on contact?
>>
>>5235721
counter their will to live?
our stats and abilities are focused on the blessed melee combat so as long as we get a dark souls shield to help our parrying we should be golden
>>
>>5235721
>create a cloud of poison gas
>parry the harmless poison gas
>counterattack another enemy
I've found the loophole
>>
The thread has become halal, praise Allah
>>
>>5235537
Fucking genius, let's go for it, while also praising Allah to fuck with the Gods for gender bending us.
>>
>>5236076
>>5236119
+1 to praising Allah
>>
Before you head out and do things, you decide to get a bit of practice in with your alleged abilities. Better to know what you're capable of earlier rather than later you suppose. Of course, you have always been someone who learned by doing, so other than discovering how natural the shield, sword, and mace fit in your hands, there's not much you can do to evaluate your prowess with them.

Magic, though, you can at least play around with before you put it to use.

The exact nature of Fate Magic and what it really does eludes you, but it doesn't take you long to pick up on the "mechanics" of the motif that you just learned. While you won't be shouting anything about time stopping when you invoke it, it's still a very solid spell to cast. Or rather, you assign yourself a motif when you cast the spell, which lasts until the next dawn unless you expend mana to reassign it.

The World is your only motif known, and while it has no effect on your defenses or ability to attack with weapons, its utility out of combat is tremendous. It effectively makes you immune to bad luck when performing complicated tasks; Murphy's Law no long applies to you. While anything that can go right won't necessarily go right, at the very least nothing will go wrong.

For any roll of a d20 save for attacks and a saving throws, results below a 10 are treated as a 10 while your Motif is The World.

Learning to use Hardness Control - the Enhancement Magic you learned to invoke - has been something of an adventure. After spending nearly four hours experimenting with, you have to say that while it's not necessarily the strongest magic, by Allah is it useful.

Simply put, it lets you harden or soften things based on how much magic you pour into the object.

Attended items need to battle with the user's will, and larger objects can only be affected over one area at a time, but as long as you're patient and are willing to spend the time manually shaping things, you can do a LOT with it.

The first thing you softened was the hale bale that had been serving as your bed. Thanks to your magic, the straw has all melded together into a soft block, and has been smoothed out to a silky finish - an actual mattress, almost. You sit atop it - nude for now, as you don't want to dirty the few clothes you have - cross legged, your bottom sinking into the now-extra-soft mass. It reminds you of memory foam.

You stare intently at the things you made by softening and hardening stone and wood, letting The World guide your unskilled hands to at least not mess up the crafting process. Stone plates, cups, and utensils. Thin slices of wood to use as paper, and a pot for unmentionable things. Lastly, a devastatingly powerful weapon that you made as a joke that became all too serious as your female instincts led you to craft it with loving detail.
>Use it.
>No don't!
>>
>>5236134
>No don't!
'Tis too powerful! One you can only use under the most dire of circumstances.
>>
>>5236134
>No don't!
not until we have something to try it out on that is
>>
>>5236134
>Use it
Let's get this over with, and see if we were polymorphed into (or always were) someone... Curious.
>>
>>5236134
>Use it.
>>
>>5236134
>No don't!
Only use it in the most direst of circumstances.
So fellas, you all think we should head out of the neet den after this and see what the world is like?
>>
>>5236134
>No don't!

>>5236197
I mean we picked dreamworld and made a comfy bed so maybe get a good nights sleep and set off tomorrow
>>
>>5236209
this, we should get some sleep and see what the dream world is like
>>
>>5236209
>>5236212
Fair enough, sleep first
>>
>>5236209
Agreed.
>>
>>5236134
>>Use it.
Call it foreplay before the real thing
>>
>>5236134
>Use it.
As loathesome as it is, it is better that our first experience of womanly pleasure be done under controlled conditions.
>>
>>5236134
>Use it.
>>
Little early to be running out of steam.
>>
>>5236134
>No don't!
Crafting won't be completed before the weapon is Quenched into an other innocent woman, to steal her native skills.
The more quenching, the better the secret weapon.
>>
>>5236134
>Use it.
>>
>>5236134
>>No don't!
First time's gotta be special
>>
>>5236134
>No don't!
>>
>>5236134
>Use it.
>>
>>5236134
>Use it.
>>
The details of what follows your decision to make use of that horrifically powerful weapon are too graphic to speak of in polite company. Instead, our time would be better spent going the surroundings you explored while gathering the stones that you needed to forge your personal Rod of Might.

At the point where the meandering curves of two great rivers join together to become one, a mighty waterfall rushes over the cliff-face that separates the forested lowlands from the grassy highlands. The plungpool is less a pool and more of a lake spread out over the land, surrounded by a virgin forest dominated by thick groves of ancient trees. Eventually, the water spills from the lake and into a single river flowing south and east through the woods.

Your cozy little cave sits behind the waterfall, the roar of falling water muffled by stone and distance from the falls. When you get near to the entrance, the noise is almost deafening, but once you reach the cavern that holds your room, it becomes little more than a pleasant buzz. It's a given that the place is a bit damp, but the warmth surprises you - you suspect the faintly glowing red lines in the stone may be some sort of magic ore that puts off a bit of heat.

You'll need to expand the cavern if you want to make it your permanent home; if you shoved everything you wanted to inside of it now, it just wouldn't fit. When you practiced your magic, you spent a little time playing around with the walls, so you know just how to make them take on the shape that you need them to, but you still need to be careful.

If you try to expand your living space too much, there's a good chance it will break. A collapsed cave filled with water and rubble is a fair bit worse than a cramped one.

But, if you're careful and methodical, you bet you can manage to fit everything you want inside of it. Your current space could become a lounge, and you'll need a separate space to be your workshop. If you can manage plumbing and some sort of septic system, a privy would be nice. Oh, and a separate kitchen, too, with an actual stove and oven - none of this spit roasting stuff! Yeah, you can probably manage it, you just need to take it one step at a time...

As for your weapons test, though, your weapon won out in the end.

That was good. Really good. You won't say it's better than doing it as a guy, just different and not in a bad way - though just like jacking off, something's definitely missing when you a "weapon" like that instead of having a partner. The weight and the scent, mostly, your body really wanted both of those things, and as big as it was, that weapon couldn't provide.

"Maybe a golem, though..." You mumble into your pillow, before shaking away the haze. "No, what am I thinking. I can't just spend my days jilling off for... Oh wow, five hours at a time? Yeah..."

There's still some daylight to burn...
>Search for People
>Search for Food
>Search for Monsters
>Search for Herbs
>Write In
>>
>>5237419
>Sleep, and explore the dreamlands
>>
>>5237419
>Search for Herbs
We can get started on some potions and plus the sleep afterwards will be more gratifying
>>
>>5237419
>>Search for People
>>
>>5237419
>Search for Monsters
we have maxed physical stats, may as well see how well we can handle ourselves in combat
>>
>>5237419
>Search for People
>>
>>5237419
>Search for Monsters
Lets try the other kind of grinding.
>>
>>5237419
>Search for Monsters
>>
>>5237419
>Search for Monsters
>>
>>5237419
>Search for People
>>
>>5237419
>>Search for People
>>
>>5237419
>Search for Monsters
>>
>>5237419
>Search for Monsters
Punch things.
>>
Rolled 40 (1d100)

>>5237419
Rolling for what sort of monsters you find...
>>
File: The Greatest Monster.jpg (33 KB, 720x576)
33 KB
33 KB .jpg
>>5238605
"Clothes, check!" Before you head out to fight some monsters, you make sure that you have everything you need. No sense in going out into a strange forest without your personal protective equipment, after all! "Maile, check! Brigadine, check! Breastplate, check! Gauntlets, check! Greaves, check! Helmet, check! Shield, check! Backpack... check! Looks like I've got everything and we're ready to go!"

You twirl around and give a thumbs up, but there's no one else to join in your high spirits.

Well, you won't let that get you down - after all, you're on a fantasy adventure now!

Strapping your helmet onto your head, you head outside and beyond the roaring waterfall that hides your cave for the first time. Your goal: to test your abilities against the monsters that this world has to offer! With strength, stamina, and agility to spare, you have the parameters to - as the children say - wreck face, but all those parameters won't mean shit if you can't hold your mace right. It feels too natural in your hand, so you don't worry about it too much, but...

A narrow path leads you outside of the waterfall and into the forest, which (if you remember your videogames correctly) tends to be teeming with all sorts of monsters. Taking a deer-trail through the woods, you have to wonder what sort of monsters you might come across. What sort of creatures does this forest hold, that might act as super-predators and bring harm to the local villages and travelers on the roads.

Could it be werewolves?

Perhaps a giant?

Maybe a nest of goblins? Though you have a bad feeling, as a lady in armor fighting those. You've seen too many images of buxom lady knights demanding a pack of orcs just kill them already before slobbering all over their cocks to be comfortable fighting anything with green skin without extensive back up. Your leaner figure doesn't matter, that probably just means they'll expect strong children or something. Blech.

But it's none of those. As it turns out, the real monsters were humanity all along.

You didn't even hear the sound of battle - it looks like it ended a while ago. Disturbingly close to your cave, dead men in armor surround a burning carriage on the road. A dead-eyed woman in a maid-headdress and little else has been pinned down and forced to "service" half a dozen men at once. Bandits, using her as little more than a toy for their own release. Away from them, a one-eyed woman with a sadistic grin holds a well-dressed boy perhaps a bit too close, her hand down his pants as she licks her lips at the sight of the violated maid.

Seven... seven is a lot of people to fight, but they're all distracted with their fun. You've literally caught them with their pants down, so if you do want to help those two, there's no better time than now.

>Break the sadistic woman's skull with your mace. Secure the boy, and then figure out how to save the maid.
>Soften the earth below the bandits' feet and then turn it to stone, trapping them.
>Write in.
>>
>>5238639
>Break the sadistic woman's skull with your mace. Secure the boy, and then figure out how to save the maid.
BONK
>>
>>5238639
Death to pedos
>>
>>5238639
>Soften the earth below the bandits' feet and then turn it to stone, trapping them.
Beat the mooks.
>>
>>5238639
>>Write in.
Demand a turn to violate the boy.
>>
>>5238639
Holy shit this got dark fast.
>>
>>5238639
>>
>>5238639
>>
>>5238639
6 with one shot is a better deal
>>
>>5238639
Oh these bandits are definitely getting the smackdown.
>>
>>5238639
>>
>>5238639
She is clearly the one to look out for, we don't have to worry about the bandits since they are human goombas.
>>
>>5238639
While it'd take more people out of the fight if we trapped them, they'd probably shit themselves seeing us crack their leader's skull open out of nowhere.
>>
Rolled 16, 20, 17, 16, 9, 5, 8, 13, 1, 4, 12, 10, 3, 7 = 141 (14d20)

>>5238639
First Two at +7 for your sneak attack (take the higher)
Next 12 at +3 for the bandits to see you attack her (take the low six)

Current Stats
>HP: 34/34
>Armor Class 19
>Attacks
Mace +7 for 10 damage
Ready Guardbreaker +7 for 13 damage and Advantage on next attack.
>>
[Attack: 20+7; Crit!]
[Enemy Perception: 4, 6, 7, 9, 10, 11 vs Passive Stealth DC 15]

"Comeon, boyo, you better get that little thing up soon..." Still fondling the boy, the one-eyed woman growls into the his ears. He stammers out a few wordless nothings in protest, but she keeps at it without missing a single beat. "You're my reward for this job, you understand that right? But even a cutie like you is useless if he can't get it up."

"Um, I..." the boy sounds confused. It sickens you to hear, as you sneak up behind them, but you can only move so fast while remaining quiet. "Ah, that feels weird..."

"Good, the word you're looking for is good~!" The woman's sing-song voice as she molests the boy makes you want to vomit. You can't see her face anymore, as you're creeping up behind her, raising your weapon in the forest's shadows. "A lot of men would pay good money to get the attention of a girl as pretty as me, so be a good boy and get it u-"

You crack her over the head so hard that her neck snaps.

A moment ago, she might have been right. Despite the eyepatch, she was a fair looking woman even in her armor. Blue eyes, long golden hair, and the scar across her lips didn't detract from the beautiful symmetry of her face. Unfortunately for her, the feathered red hat that crowned her head - reminiscent of those worn by the Landsknecht in your world - did not provide much in the way of protect.

It did, at least, shield your eyes from the brains and blood that poured out when you cracked her skull open like an egg. Her corpse slumps back, and you can't help but think of it as a waste.

"Wha-!" The boy hops out of her lap. "Who are-"

"Shhh..." you make a motion for him to keep it down, and - as if he suddenly remembered that there was a small contingent of men having their way with the maid - the boy clamps his mouth shut.

Mercifully, none of them seem to have noticed that you just cracked their boss upside the head. Not purely through your subtlety, but also from the fact that they're rather intent on their current task. The dead eyed maid moans in something that vaguely resembles pleasure - with that much stimulation, it would be hard not to feel good, especially if they oiled up before hand. The men guffaw as her body shudders from involuntary sensations, emptying themselves inside of her before chugging some sort of potion and getting back to it.

"Not so haughty now, are you, you bitch?" The bandit thrusting between her legs growls. You may have taken their distraction as an opportunity to secure the boy and get him somewhere hidden; you'll ask for forgiveness later. "Lowly servant, looking down on us just because you serve some mighty lord! Where's your Lord now, huh?"

"Easy, Pete..!" one of the others says.

"He's not wrong, she was a right cunt!"

"More like a tight cunt now!"

"Hah, gottem!"

>Crack these fools with your mace, sneak attack style!
>Create a soft bog beneath them.
>Goad them into attacking you
>Write in
>>
>>5239926
>>Create a soft bog beneath them.
>>
>>5239926
>Goad them into attacking you
I want to see how this Counter Blow thing works and these guys will have an abysmal chance of hitting us if their striking ability is anything like their perception.
>>
>>5239926
The hard shall be softened.
>>
>>5239926
Get em stuck and ready to be bonked!
>>
>>5239926
>>
>>5239926
>>
>>5239926
>>Crack these fools with your mace, sneak attack style!
>>
>>5239926
Damn, I kinda want that landsknecht get up
>>
>>5239926
Stack some de-buffs on these fools.
>>
Rolled 5, 19, 1, 5, 10, 11, 2, 12, 20, 20, 13, 16 = 134 (12d20)

>>5239926
Enemy rolls Dexterity at +1 vs your Spell DC of 12. Takes lowest 6 rolls due to being balls deep in the maid.
>>
File: Bandits.jpg (291 KB, 1469x1982)
291 KB
291 KB .jpg
>>5240861
"May the bonds that bind you loosen, and the illusion of form distort beneath the forces of the world." You do not have the expertise to cast magic without a lengthy incantation. It helps that you have a soft and feminine voice, though. By the times the brigands become aware that it's not their boss speaking, you've finished the spell. "[Hardness Control: Soften]."

You can feel your magic drain. It takes a lot out of you to cover such a wide area, but when you see the results, you know it's worth it.

All but one of the brigands sinks into the mud you've made of the forest floor, their cocks sliding out of the maid as they suddenly drop as far as they can go. It's because of how they were positioned, each of them on their knees, putting their weight on such a small point. The maid floats atop the mud, unresponsive as mud splatters over her naked body when the brigands flail about. Having sunk up to their necks, they struggle to move.

The one who made it out had fallen back with a dopey smile after nutting into her mouth, and then scurried up to solid ground when he felt the dirt begin to soften. In a panic, he's bumbling for his trousers, trying to pull them back up and redo his leather belt.

"Damn fire haired witch...!" one of the brigands shouts, his anger apparent in his voice. "Getting the drop on us..."

"Sven, I swear to the gods, if you say 'rape correction is needed' Imma kill you when I get out of this."

"I'm not gonna say it." Sven says, the anger still in his voice. "But I'm gonna think it."

"Gods' damn it."

"Undo this magic, foul witch!" A third bandit growls at you. "You have no idea who you're screwing with..."

"Yeah, what Alric said!" A fourth looks up at you. He's little more than a boy, really, puffed up, annoyed, and probably secure in his strength as a young man. "A real big shot wanted us to mess them up! Their father was disrespectful to-"

"No client names, Edvard!"

You pinch your nose, looking the bandits over. All of them relatively young men, with Edvard probably no older than 16 or 17. No doubt the lowborn pawns of someone else's schemes, just trying to bring back some money for their families. Though you do have to wonder what their mothers would think about how they treated the maid as a cum-rag.

"That was a very poor choice of words, you know." A light shines in your eye as you undo the spell... returning the ground to its original hardness, making it even harder for them to move. "There. It's undone."

"Why, you...!"

"O-Oh, shit, she killed big sis!" The one brigand who escaped gives a panicked look at the woman's corpse, and then at you. With his hands up he backs away. "Look, milord innit payin' me enough ta fight, you miss... I'm gone, I swear!"

Before he hears your answer to his words, he bolts.

>Go after him!
>Punish the others with death.
>Punish the others with humiliation
>Punish the others with a permanent scar.
>Ignore them and help the maid.
>Write in.
>>
>>5240883
>>
>>5240883
>>Punish the others with humiliation
>>
>>5240883
We can interrogate them afterwards
>>
>>5240883
>>
>>5240883
>>
>>5240883
>Go after him!
>>
>>5240883
>Punish the others with death.
>>
>>5240883
It's still dirt and they can probably break out after a lot of effort, still getting the maid out is definitely high priority.
>>
>>5241350
Actually packed earth is almost impossible to escape without assistance.
>>
>>5240883
>Go after him!
Would rather make sure none escape first, the maid can wait a bit and the other bandits are stuck.
>>
>>5240883
>Go after him!
>>
>>5240883
>Punish the others with humiliation
>Interrogate this Edvard kid.
>>
Rolled 6, 9, 8, 15, 17, 16 = 71 (6d20)

>>5240883
You make a Medicine Check at +2 to help the Maid!
Five Bandit strength checks at +1 to escape...
>>
>>5241973
that should be 12 for our fate stuff, right?
>>
>>5241989
its either that or a 10
>>
>>5241995
It should make it so the rolls counts as ten, and with the bonus that would be 12.
>>
File: Maid.png (1564 KB, 1447x2046)
1564 KB
1564 KB .png
[Motif: The World] corrects your skill check of 8 to a 12!

Nothing goes wrong when you go to help the maid up and out of the mud. She feels almost lifeless in your arms as you carry her away from the field of freshly planted brigands. Her ample chest rises and falls, and if you were still a guy, the touch of her soft flesh would require every ounce of self control you have just to hold back. Her body is positively sinful - even as a girl, you can't help but feel a pull towards the defenseless maiden in your arms.

Stuck up to their heads in mud that's turned back to a solid layer of dirt, the bandits seem to fall into two groups as you go about your work. Alric, Sven, and a gruff looking fellow with a wild beard leer at the made, occasionally throwing you a glare filled with contempt alongside grumbles of "damn witch" and the like. Edvard and the oldest looking of the bandits seem to have given up on getting free, and have begun a back and forth.

"You think she's a witch like in the stories, Ulfric?" asks Edvard.

"Nay, I think not boyo. Nuthin' she's done can't be explained with sorcery or artifice." The older man says. Grey at his temples, he could easily be Edvard's father. He seems resigned to whatever fate you have in store for him. "A witch o' tha wilds would have a more unkempt look about her, and... ah, if the stories spoke true, she'd need herself a codpiece for her armor. Cuz she'd have both parts, with Loki's blessin'."

Wait, if Loki normally gives women dicks with his blessing, why did he turn you into a girl? Why couldn't you have kept yours? Don't tell me it's because you took on Freyja's blessing.

"'Ey witch!" Sven shouts as you lay the carry the maid over to a flat patch that you soften with your magic. "Whatchu care about that cunt for, anyways? Loki give you a cock? You gonna breed her for one of your rituals?"

"I'd pay good money to see that..." the bandit called Alric gets a faraway look, as if imagining the scene.

The maid stirs in your arms as the bandits jeer, the most life you've seen from her since you first saw her. She gives you a stare with bright crimson eyes from beneath her golden bangs, somewhat concerned by the bandit's words. Yet somehow there's also a hunger there, one that pulls at you just as strongly as before. With a shake of your head, you brush it off and lay her down.

When you then drape her naked body in your cloak, you swear you see her pout for a moment. You must be seeing things though, that's ridiculous. "Well, I'm sure she'd actually be satisfied by mine if I gave it to her. Unlike your little things."

"Hah! Gottem..." Alric chuckles. Wait, he's not where he should be. You turn and see him holding a knife to the boy's throat. How did he...? "And now I've got little lordling. Didja really think dirt would hold us, lass?"

>"Yes." (Rush him).
>"Yes." (Try to soften his knife to uselessness).
>"What are your demands?"
>Write in
>>
>>5242077
>>"Yes." (Try to soften his knife to uselessness).
>>
>>5242077
>>"Yes." (Try to soften his knife to uselessness).
>>
>>5242077
>"Yes." (Try to soften his knife to uselessness).
Damn, this maid must be some kind of magic slut.
Lets test the limits of repeated usage of our true stand, 「Vitamin C」
It should take less this time.
Also, Alric should not be talking shit about the dirt because unless the dirt is aerated it is an incredible feat to dig yourself out with your arms immobilized, he must be huge.
>>
>>5242077
>"Sorta. I just didn't think you would be that stupid." (Rush him)
We need to chant to magic, but we have a pretty chonky DEX score.
>>
>>5242110
>>5242077
I actually forgot that this wasn't using nudnd instamagic.
switching to
>>5242117
>>
>>5242077
>"Yes." (Rush him).
Our dex score is retarded so may as well use it
>>
>>5242077
>>"Yes." (Rush him).
>>
>>5242077
>"Yes." (Rush him).
>>
>>5242077
>>"Yes." (Rush him).
>>
>>5242077
>"Yes." (Rush him).
DEX time.
>>
>>5242077
>"Yes." (Rush him).
>>
>>5242077
>"Yes." (Rush him).
Time to test our god-bod to its limits.
>>
>"Yes." (Rush him).
>>
Rolled 1, 20, 9, 9 = 39 (4d20)

>>5242077
Roll 1: +5. Your initiative.
Roll 2: +1. Alric's initiative.
Roll 3: +7. If this is a Nat 20, you knock Alric out. Otherwise, if you won initiative it's an Athletics to Grapple, and if you lost it's an attack roll for 10 damage.
Roll 4: +3. Alric's Athletics (only matters if you're attempting to grapple him).
>>
>>5243128
My God.
>>
>>5243128
Holy fuck, 0.2% chance for those first two. Well, at least the attack roll is low.
>>
File: The Jarl's Son.jpg (113 KB, 1191x1684)
113 KB
113 KB .jpg
>>5243128
[Motif: The World] corrects your Initiative of 6 to-
"No, leave it. It doesn't matter, and that outcome is too delightful."

"Careful now, little witch..." The bandit presses the knife to the young boy's throat with a vile grin on his face. The boy squirms, then stiffens up as the blade knicks his skin. "If you don't do exactly what I say now, the little lordling here's gonna have a worse time by far than the one we gave that bitch of a maid."

"Don't listen to him, miss!" The boy swallows his his fear and - shaking in his boots - tells you to ignore him. "Don't worry about me, I'm the son of-"

"Shut up, boy, or I'll gut you here and now...!" the bandit reminds the boy of the knife to his throat, and the kid falls silent.

"Alric..." the older man, Ulfric, stares at the bandit in shock - and Edvard joins him. Even Sven and his other buddy look at him uncomfortably. "What we did to his men and the maid sent our master's message well enough."

"Elin was going to-"

"Teach him of a woman's touch, but no more than that," Ulfric says, his greying face like stone. "For good or ill, at least the boy would live to remember it."

"You wanna know what that woman's touch is like?" Alric takes his knife away from the kids throat, and points his dagger at you. Then, at the corpse you presume is Elin. "A skull cracked like an egg! No thanks."

Now's your chance. His knife is away from the boy's throat. You just need to act - get to him before he brings it back, wrest it out of his grip, and you'll have managed to save the kid and the maid both.

My word, not a day into your new life, and you're already playing at the hero! Thor would just love you... and I'll admit, watching along has been a pleasant diversion.

But you can't just assume everything will go your way, mortal girl.

Sometimes the odds are in someone else's favor.

Let me tell you exactly what will happen if you go through with your plan. The man will get lucky and see you coming. Children - even the son of Jarl - are such delicate creatures, and the knives of desperate men care not whose flesh they cut. The boy will be dead before you can reach them, and you will take grim satisfaction in beating Alric to death.

Slowly.

But it won't bring the boy back.

Now I'm a generous god. They call me a liar despite the fact that I only ever tell the truth, because those truths are a painful thing. So, if you agree to do me a solid some time in the future, I'd be happy to help you get your storybook ending here. Just say the word.

>With the gift he gives you, you won't need to worry about the boy dying. (Necromancy)
>With the gift he gives you, Alric will burn where he stands (Pyromancy)
>With the gift he gives you, he will stab the wrong boy. (Illusions)
>Do not accept.
>New Action
>>
>>5243212
Whats the New Action option exactly?
>>
>>5243217
That's a Write In option; you'd write in doing something else.
>>
>>5243212
>New Action
Its honestly a REALLY bad idea to accept this considering its fucking Loki and we're giving him the option to do whatever the hell he wants as tempting as that illusion magic option is.
Whatever the bandits demand from us can't be worse than giving the god of trickery a free favor.
>>
>>5243212
>Do not accept.
The only gifts we accept are dumbbells
>>
>>5243234
The Necromancy Option would let you raise the Landsknecht Chick as you servant. And besides, can't you tell how honest this man is? He said it himself that he never lies :^)
>>
>>5243242
QM we only want the uniform and hat
>>
>>5243212
>>Do not accept
>>
>>5243128
In the future could you have one of us do our rolls?
>>
>>5243358
Sure.

>>5243249
Yeah, that's fair. It's a dope hat.

>>5243263
>>5243236
Bear in mind "Do not accept" is the "Go with the given rolls" choice. "New Action" is the write in for doing something else.
>>
>>5243543
If we go with Necromancy, can we still humiliate Landsknecht Chick with our "weapon's test"?
>>
>>5243555
I'd be insulted if you didn't.
>>
File: Loki.jpg (103 KB, 316x316)
103 KB
103 KB .jpg
>>5243212
>With the gift he gives you, you won't need to worry about the boy dying. (Necromancy)
>>
>>5243212
Guys please, necromancy is the only thing I want in life.
>>
>>5243212
>New Action
>>
>>5243212
Think about shenanigans, boys
>>
>>5243212
>>With the gift he gives you, you won't need to worry about the boy dying. (Necromancy)
Seems useful for the future.
>>
>>5243212
>>
>>5243212
Fits more with our fate stuff, plus lots of shenanigans.
>>
>>5243212
Necromancy is gay, Loki is never going to give us a straight answer, and whatever he has us do is going to be really funny.
>>
>>5243212
Necromancy is the lame route, and this will at least guarantee the boy's safety.
>>
>>5243242
You joke but one of the reasons he gets tied up in the earthquake torture device is because he decided to be extremely truthful and shittalk the rest of the gods about their flaws.
>>
>>5243212
>>
>>5243212
>New action
>soften the knife
I have a bad feeling these are all monkey paws even before taking into account the favor we owe.
>>
>>5243212
>New Action

Rather not get indebted to a trickster-god.
>>
>>5243963
>>5243900
>>5243756
>>5243721
we have entered samefag time.