[3 / an / cgl / diy / gd / i / n / out / p / po / qst / s4s / t / trv / vip / vm / vmg / w / wg / wsr / ] [Settings]
Board
Settings Home
/qst/ - Mitsuba Archive

File: Civ.jpg (1378 KB, 1183x2875)
1378 KB
1378 KB .jpg
Uh-oh. Namefag, pick race, roll 1d100.
>>
File: Anchor.png (35 KB, 1691x2048)
35 KB
35 KB .png
Anchor post: I'll quote this post with the updates.
>>
Rolled 7 (1d100)

>>5239324
Mystery Box
>>
c'mon, are you even trying? this bait is so blatant.
>>
Rolled 89 (1d100)

African Americans hailing from the Atlantean ghettos.

Locking in this vote, voting is over.

Next, choose your steed:
>Stanley' White's Dodge Charger
>George Smith's 10-speed mountain bike
>Yeezy's

and a weapon or holy artifact
>Stolen smith and wesson
>Baseball bat
>One joint of chronic herbs

And roll for your first encounter in the wild
>Roll 1d100 to steal from 7/11! DC: 45
>>
Don't troll if you're ban evading fag you're going to lose your wux trip
>>
File: Waiting For Players.png (185 KB, 600x600)
185 KB
185 KB .png
Rolled 44, 51, 85, 21, 67, 3, 17, 12, 90, 55, 20, 36, 68, 55, 31, 19, 16, 53, 91, 13 = 847 (20d100)

We need 4 players for this multiplayer quest. I'll wait 11 more hours.

>>5239492
This poster is not me. My trip code says !!wUx.
>>
Rolled 85 (1d100)

>>5239324
Skaven :^)
>>
File: Primordial Soup.jpg (122 KB, 1200x675)
122 KB
122 KB .jpg
Unfortunately, we do not have enough participants. We need at least 4 players for a multiplayer game, because usually, 50% of players quit, so this is the minimum for a good run.

My concept was that I was going to take the environment at random from the realms created in Primordial Multiplayer God Quest >>5212663.
>>
There are 8 different divine realms where the multiplayer civilization game can be held.

Shong's Realm >>5213007
An ocean of sand.

Oceanus' Realm >>5213028
A large, seemingly endless expanse of water. The skies above are dominated by massive rain clouds, and a gentle but insistent rain falls on the ocean below ceaselessly. This realm is later turned into Quelon's Theosphere.

Alcomo's Realm >>5213061
A gigantic building, the walls gilded in gold and silver. Within are hundreds of halls and rooms, with many dedicated to a different game of chance and form of gambling each. A few rooms remain empty, as without mortals or servants to fill them with to exchange flesh for money or favors, they lack purpose.

Thyp'ptyklpt's Realm >>5213097
A library as its realm of infinite proportions to house knowledge that will be gathered for itself.

Yrsiil God of the Deep's Realm >>5213141
An infinitely deep ocean melding almost perfectly with space.

ShadeOfApophis' Realm >>5213194
The Grove of the Dead: a realm of rotting fruits and dead plants.

Eremog's Realm >>5213409
A planet of molten rock and volcanoes is created filled with enough lava to forge a billion swords.

Monkie's Realm >>5213555
A planet of mighty jungles filled with apes.
>>
>>5239324
Insects. I’d like to start in the great library. Hopefully we get more players, I didn’t even see this thread pop up until now.
>>
Rolled 82 (1d100)

>>5241341
Damn, dice didn’t work. I played one of the Keks back in the Eldritch horror, so I’m pretty excited to be able to do another Mythic with my own character.
>>
File: Goblin.png (161 KB, 228x584)
161 KB
161 KB .png
All right, let's run this. This quest starts at 13:00 EST.

I will control the goblin civilization, and an additional human civilization that can be played as shared civ for latecomers.
>>
File: 24.jpg (330 KB, 1200x1819)
330 KB
330 KB .jpg
Rolled 15 (1d100)

>>5239324
Are we restricted to the races as detailed and defined by the image?
> Undead
>>
File: Civ Expanded.jpg (2108 KB, 1979x3296)
2108 KB
2108 KB .jpg
>>5241463
>Are we restricted to the races as detailed and defined by the image?
No. You can another race from the expanded chart if you want. You can also create your own race, in which case you need to post your race's stats. If it's overpowered, I'll nerf it a bit.
>>
File: 25.jpg (114 KB, 474x675)
114 KB
114 KB .jpg
>>5241472
Fair. I'll elaborate on the particular flavor of undead I'd like to run a little later.

And also, QM, don't despair if your game is sluggish to gain traction. /qst/ is a generally slow board.
I've actually had the pleasure to play some of your games before and they were fairly spirited and entertaining. Have patience and try to bear with the start-up period, I'm sure we'll all be having a blast soon enough.
>>
File: Library.jpg (141 KB, 900x625)
141 KB
141 KB .jpg
GENERAL INFO

>The thread runs for 30 days
>I will post once per day at about 13:00 EST

At the end of the 30 days, I will choose a winner for the thread. (The period might be extended.) The winner will be the civ that is the most powerful and developed.

During the week, I will post only once per day, including answering questions about mechanics etc. In the weekend, I'll post more, and sometimes run extra turns with random events.

Mythic RPG: https://www.rpg.net/reviews/archive/12/12904.phtml
Mythic RPG Archive: http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/qstarchive.html?searchall=Mythic+RPG

RULES

>Namefag
>You must roll 20d100 with each post. The first three rolls will be used to determine the success of your actions. (You want to roll low.) The remaining rolls will be used for fluff if necessary.
>You have three actions per turn; all of your actions must be written in one post only. After you have posted your actions, they cannot be cancelled.
>Communication between players is a free action.
>Every 10 turns, the Chaos Level will increase by one.
>If a player is inactive for one turn, their slot can be claimed by anyone. A player who claims another player's slot can either start from the beginning with their own civ, or take over the inactive player's civ.

SHARED CIV (HUMANS)

The human civ is shared between those who don't have their own civ
>You must vote for your 3 actions. In case of a tie, the highest 20th roll determine whose vote gets picked.

[spoilert]Art by mr-nick, CC NC[/spoiler]
>>
File: Turn 1 Map.png (11 KB, 767x511)
11 KB
11 KB .png
>>5239326
TURN 1

Chaos Level: 5

>>5239935
Q: Do we start in the Great Library? >>5241341
Odds: 50/50
Roll: 44
A: Yes

Random event: double digits rolled under the Chaos Level of 5
Roll: 51
Event: Move away from a thread
Interpretation: all civilizations start with no items / equipments

Q: Are the civs far from each other?
Roll: 85
A: No

Q: Are they native to the realm?
Roll: 21

You are in the Great Library, the divine realm of the dreadful Thyp'ptyklpt, god of Secrecy and Knowledge. The Great Library is an endless expanse of shelves and books, said to stretch infinitely in every direction. The main inhabitants are the “Scribes of Thyp”, the mysterious gatherers of knowledge. Your race lives in the Great Hall, which is filled with strange tomes about the inner workings of the universe. This hall is vast, with a size of 1 km2. Four aisles stretch from the Great Hall: one to the north, to the east, to the south, and to the west.

Rumor: it is said that a small tribe of Atlantean African Americans has been spotted in the eastern aisles (>>5239485).

>Each ciz starts with a population of 100
>You currently do not own any item or technology of any sort

>>5239328
Player Anonymous
[Mystery Box: Undead rolled 7]

A group of undead live in the north-east corner of the Great Hall. Perhaps raised from the cadavers of Scribes of Thyp, or other creatures. Most of them are deformed, mindless zombies, who do nothing but eat, but their Mythical Leader possesses great intelligence, and is a renown necromancer. Here, the stench of rot is unbearable for living beings, and the Scribes themselves avoid this section.

>Name your Mythical Leader

>>5241463
Player PathwayToEnlightenment

The undead necromancer, with a spell that took one hundred years to cast, cloned themselves and sent the clone and a group of undead to build a colony in the noth-west corner. The clone is, in all aspects, identical to the original spellcaster, but more hideous in appearance. The colony has now developed into its own society, and has cut all ties with the original group of undead.

>Describe your particular flavor of undead

>>5240369
Player Ratard
The skaven, a race of man-sized anthropomorphic rats, live in the south-east corner of the Great Hall. They have evolved from regular library rats, who gained sentience and a higher size from countless generations that fed from the divine books of the library. The most powerful of them, the Plague Mage, has gained control over diseases of all sorts. In fact, because their diet is particularly compatible with the environment, they reproduce at a spectacular rate compared to the other races.

>Name your Plague Mage
>>
File: Civ Rank.png (16 KB, 427x479)
16 KB
16 KB .png
>>5241485
>>5241341
Player Silverfish
The voracious insect hive lives in the south-west corner of the Great Hall. They have eaten most of the tomes in that section, and it is said that the loss of knowledge from the books they have eaten is a disaster of incomparable proportion. Indeed, the books of the Great Hall are the direct creation of Thyp'ptyklpt, and they are priceless. The Scribes, however, have not taken any action.

>Choose one strong mutation, or two minor mutations. Example of mutations (from post >>1525150): burrowing claws, wings, poisonous stingers, snapping claws

>>5241352
QM Wuxian
A group of perfidious goblins reside in the western aisles. They are known to be extremely hateful and destructive, and they have exterminated all the other races that used to live in the library, which resulted in the loss of all previously known civilization. Generally, they are feared and avoided by everyone.

>>5241352
Shared Civ
There is also a settlement of human beings in the center of the hall. They have made a circle of shelves around their territory as protection against the more hostile races. They have managed to survive for several generations, feeding from books mostly, but many members of their tribe have gone missing recently.

>Choose an extra starting perk

>>5239328
>>5240369
>>5241341
>>5241463
Post your actions, and feel free to post any fluff about your civ (history, ethics, etc.).
>>
>>5239326
MINI-EVENT

The Scribe Masa-ha-rota has in his possession a few seeds from the far realm known as Monkie's Jungle. Those seeds are extremely rare. He will exchange them for the soul of a living creature. However, if several people are interested, he will auction it and exchange it for the highest bid.
>>
Rolled 10, 60, 91, 98, 37, 100, 41, 81, 79, 16, 71, 98, 38, 38, 57, 73, 58, 64, 48, 67 = 1225 (20d100)

>>5241487
>>Choose one strong mutation

>Assimilation

The Silverfish are parasites, in the social sense, who sully the Great Library of Thyp’ptyklpt. Though they were initially simple insects, introduced by accident after an extradimensional expedition, the sheer amount of Eldritch knowledge has changed them. From eating the ancient tomes and consuming the runes within, they’ve integrated a great potential for learning within their bodies. The Silverfish assimilate whatever they eat, gaining their properties and using it to strengthen the swarm. Now, the insect collective is intelligent and ravenous. They seek to consume as much of the library as they can, to gain its knowledge and add it to the hive, so that they may become a living record of the universe’s knowledge.

Let me know if this is fine, and I’ll do my actions after.
>>
>>5241509
Ah, crap. I forgot to remove the dice. I meant to confirm that the mutation was fine, BEFORE attempting any of my actual actions. Would it be fine if I redo it, since I haven’t stayed the actions, or should I use this?
>>
>>5241510
The mutation is perfect. You have to reroll when you post your actions.
>>
Rolled 71, 73, 84, 94, 100, 81, 77, 87, 75, 27, 84, 67, 44, 82, 80, 32, 5, 59, 53, 43 = 1318 (20d100)

this is very convoluted in comparison to other things you have done.
I guess i will take control of the shared one again.

>Choose an extra starting perk
Spartan regime; they need less food and water to survive.

Actions:
> 2 actions: Dig down, I dont know where we and its confusing.
> 1 action: Order a buddy system so no more people go missing, rolling to see how well it works.
>>
Rolled 68, 72, 39, 52, 4, 54, 88, 81, 27, 65, 10, 25, 72, 40, 65, 61, 83, 28, 11, 66 = 1011 (20d100)

>>5241513

Thank you. Let’s go:

>The Silverfish breed, to increase their number
>The swarm seeks out more books to glean information from, hoping to find spells and rituals to bolster their strength
>A contingent of bugs dare to seek out one of the scribes, hoping to take it home to their nest of wood and pulp, and consume the steward for knowledge.
>>
Rolled 80, 13, 56, 89, 57, 91, 55, 60, 60, 92, 21, 88, 51, 39, 56, 90, 29, 28, 78, 45 = 1178 (20d100)

>>5241503
>Collect and burn as many sacred tomes in the Eastern Aisles as possible in a huge pile, for warmth and to attract small critters to the fire.
>Appoint a Head Chef to the Gumbo Squad to decide/categorize which books taste best or are valuable and worth keeping, and which books are gross/poisonous/dangerous to be around/too dangerous to throw in the fire. If he gets poisoned, blowed-up or eaten by a plague of arcane spirit bats (a common occurrence, to be expected, actually happened to the last head chef), just appoint a new dang chef!
>Copulate and party like we do every night. Hopefully in our expeditions for food books, we found some drank or other intoxicants to assist in the festivities. We typically enjoy drinking Thyppessy and smoking packs of Great Library Menthols.

The Atlantean African American Coalition are willing to trade up to two (2) _-_AAA_-_ slaves for the rare seeds. They probably taste so good... Make it three (3) slaves! Our leader, Zakka Shoeloo will eat the seeds all to himself if his tribe wins.

(Let me know if you want me to try to make my own stats or if you just wanna slightly alter/keep Human stats for the _-_AAA_-_'s, and any other things you'd have me do. Thought this quest was a shitpost at first, my bad. But I'm sticking with my race now, if you'll allow it.)

youtu.be/s0PCMNels-s
Vidrel: actual footage of Zakka Shoeloo being teleported into the Great Library
>>
>>5241539
>Wux dindu
Kek
>>
Mmmmm... Now that's some mighty fine lookin' Gumbo there...
>>
>>5241539
>But I'm sticking with my race now, if you'll allow it.
Yes, it's fine.

>Let me know if you want me to try to make my own stats
As you prefer, it's up to you.
>>
Rolled 16, 19, 57, 10, 55, 96, 12, 55, 68, 34, 32, 51, 75, 54, 46, 60, 99, 56, 49, 99 = 1043 (20d100)

>>5241487
Thadmancer rises from his great shelf. Munching on brains of a scribe he orders his hoard to bring him as many books as they can. Thad needs a right hand man an intellectual like himself. He plans splicing together scribes he kidnaps from the library. Thad passes his time researching his own body.

>Send the hoard to collect books of knowledge
>Kidnap scribes
>Research body enhancement
>>
>>5241553
I'll make a few swaps on the stats/proficiencies:
>Rank up Magic and Breeding
>Rank down Tech and Diplomacy
>We also want to make it very clear that we start off with large phalluses, probably larger than a Skaven's even, and that you are all haters. And we have interracial, interspecies sex with all of your women, we don't even care if they're fat. Well even slap a scribe's booty. Maybe we'll make an anthem later that includes lyrics about that stuff.
>>
Rolled 13, 25, 14, 73, 47, 8, 72, 94, 69, 46, 30, 99, 51, 7, 6, 13, 7, 37, 4, 60 = 775 (20d100)

Here are the actions for the goblins. Our king is Gobson the Shaman, a devious goblin whose passions are arson and genocide.

>1 action: Train new shamans
>2 actions: Build a rat farm (with normal rats, not skavens)
>>
File: 36.png (427 KB, 491x800)
427 KB
427 KB .png
>>5241487
> Undead type
Proliferous Legacy: A fragment of the original necromancer's soul, subjected to intensive enchantment and thaumaturgy. The end result is an autonomous spiritual 'lifeform' capable of binding themselves to, and thereby puppeteering, humanoid corpses.
Lacking a definite physical form, these entities can only be definitively destroyed via magical means, but conversely while lacking a physical vessel their ability to interact with the material realm is limited.
Each instance of this thoughtform very gradually grows more spiritually potent and intellectually sophisticated over time, seemingly empowered by the passive accumulation of experience. Upon developing to a particular extent, these entity's may asexually reproduce, budding off a portion of their being in order to create a new instance of themselves - diminishing the spiritual and mental capabilities of the parent in order to spawn a child.

>Action 1: Search the Library for suitable corpses to possess. Claim as many as possible and return to base.
>Action 2: Repeat the prior action, seek out suitable vessels for our Proliferous Legacies to inhabit.
>Action 3: Explore the various aisles and nooks of the library adjacent to our base of operations. Gather any tomes, trinkets, or other objects of interest.
>>
Rolled 66, 44, 43, 84, 15, 64, 11, 47, 92, 14, 84, 86, 40, 48, 46, 66, 68, 72, 6, 2 = 998 (20d100)

>>5242404
Whoops, forgot to throw the bones.
Let me fix that.
>>
File: Text Generator 1.png (34 KB, 553x271)
34 KB
34 KB .png
>>5239326
TURN 2

Due to not posting in Turn 1, Ratard's Skaven civilization is retired, and their slot is taken by the African Americans. >>5240369 You can still play the shared civilization (humans).

Everyone's population will increase 10% per turn (as in https://archived.moe/qst/thread/5095453) unless you lack food. The races with an above average Breeding stat will increase at a higher multiple. Each turn will take one year until we reach Turn 10.

>>5241522
Q: What is underground?
Rolls: 94, 100 [4th and 5th rolls for fluff information]
A: Dispute of Information
A group of Scribe rebels

Q: Can the humans develop a buddy system?
Odds: Near Sure Thing
Roll: 84 [3rd roll for 3rd action]

>>5241535
Q: Can the Silverfish boost their numbers?
Breeding: High
DC: Average
Roll: 68 [1st roll]
A: Yes [+10%]

Q: Can the swarm collect useful books?
Roll: 72 [2nd roll]

Q: Do the Scribes retaliate?
Odds: 50/50 [they seemed somewhat indifferent so far]
Roll: 52 [4th roll for fluff question]

Q: What rank do we give to the Assimilation feat? Average?
Odds: Very Unlikely [the ability is OP]
Roll: 4 [5th roll for rules question]

Q: Can the bugs absorb the Scribe's properties?
Assimiliation: Average
DC: Exceptional [divine creatures]
Roll: 39 [3rd roll for the actual action]

>>5241539
Q: Can the fire attract small critters?
Roll: 80

Q: Are some of the books poisonous?
Roll: 89 [4th roll for fluff question]

Q: Can the books be turned into booze?
A: No [this requires advanced progress in chemistry]

Q: Can the AAA boost their numbers?
Breeding: Above Average
DC: Average + 1 RS (lack of booze) = Above Average
Roll: 56 (3rd roll)
>>
File: Text Generator 1.png (34 KB, 553x271)
34 KB
34 KB .png
>>5239326
TURN 2

Due to not posting in Turn 1, Ratard's Skaven civilization is retired, and their slot is taken by the African Americans. >>5240369 You can still play the shared civilization (humans).

Everyone's population will increase 10% per turn (as in https://archived.moe/qst/thread/5095453) unless you lack food. The races with an above average Breeding stat will increase at a higher multiple. Each turn will take one year until we reach Turn 10.

>>5241522
Q: What is underground?
Rolls: 94, 100 [4th and 5th rolls for fluff information]
A: Dispute of Information
A group of Scribe rebels

Q: Can the humans develop a buddy system?
Odds: Near Sure Thing
Roll: 84 [3rd roll for 3rd action]

>>5241535
Q: Can the Silverfish boost their numbers?
Breeding: High
Roll: 68 [1st roll]
A: Yes [+10%]

Q: Can the swarm collect useful books?
Roll: 72 [2nd roll]

Q: Do the Scribes retaliate?
Odds: 50/50 [they seemed somewhat indifferent so far]
Roll: 52 [4th roll for fluff question]

Q: What rank do we give to the Assimilation feat? Average?
Odds: Very Unlikely [the ability is OP]
Roll: 4 [5th roll for rules question]

Q: Can the bugs absorb the Scribe's properties?
Assimiliation: Average
DC: Exceptional [divine creatures]
Roll: 39 [3rd roll for the actual action]

>>5241539
Q: Can the fire attract small critters?
Roll: 80

Q: Are some of the books poisonous?
Roll: 89 [4th roll for fluff question]

Q: Can the books be turned into booze?
A: No [this requires advanced progress in chemistry]

Q: Can the AAA boost their numbers?
Breeding: Above Average
DC: Average + 1 RS (lack of booze) = Above Average
Roll: 56 (3rd roll)
>>
>>5242779
>>5241555
Q: Can the hoard collect books of knowledge?
Odds: 50/50 [same odds as for the bugs]
Roll: 16
Q: Can the hoard kidnap many Scribes?
Roll: 19

>>5241591
Q: Can the goblins train new shamans?
Magic: Average
Roll: 13

Q: Can the goblins build a rat farm?
Technology: Below Average
Roll: 14

>>5242406
Q: Can the undead find suitable corpses?
Rolls: 66, 44
A: No, Yes

Roll: 84 [4th roll]
A: NPC Negative

Q: Which NPCs? [1 = Scribes; 2 = Goblins; 3 = Skavens]
Roll: (15 mod 3) + 1 = 1

Q: What are the casualties?
A: 64 [6th roll]
All the suitable corpses collect above are destroyed

Q: Can the undead find anything of interest?
Roll: 43

Q: What?
Rolls: 11, 47 [7th, 8th rolls]
A: Persecute of Attention
No attention => invisibility => amulets of invisibility
>>
File: Mythic Ranks.png (29 KB, 959x241)
29 KB
29 KB .png
>>5242779

>>5241522
The humans dig down with their nails and fingers, and find another floor of the library, marked by strange and curious markings on the walls. This floor is inhabited by a small group of rebel Scribes, who call themselves the “Apostasy”, and reject all of Thyp'ptyklpt's teachings. They resides in towers made of wood. The top of the highest tower contains a shrine dedicated to the “Apostate”, where one must seek forgiveness before going further. The humans also develop an efficient buddy system, which helps them discover that their missing people had in fact been killed and eaten by goblins and skavens.

>Total human population: 110

>>5241535
The insatiable silverfish consume many of the books of their territory, increasing their numbers at an incredible rate. They ingest many valuable tomes, but find themselves unable to assimilate the new knowledge due to their innate inability for magic. Texts about magic and theology are like mathematics to them; they cannot feel the magic, and it looks like nothing more than abstract theories. They kidnap one of the Scribes, and slow decompose him inside one of their eldritch cocoons, so as to absorb his essence into the hive. Unfortunately, they find that his essence is much too pure for them to contain, because the Scribes are the direct creation of Thyp'ptyklpt himself.

>Total Silverfish population: 154

>>5241539
Mini Event: Zakka Shoeloo wins the auction, and trades 3 slaves for the seeds. Those seeds are incredibly rare and precious, because not many plantforms are known to grow in the Library, and they perhaps represent the only chance to develop agriculture in history. Zakka Shoeloo, however, decides to eat them, which is understandable, considering his tribe comes from Earth and is growing tired of a diet made of only books.

The African Americans gather around a huge fire, hoping to attract critters and potential mates. Unfortunately, nothing comes to them. Their Head Chef, with his knowledge of “pruno” brewing obtained during his formative years of prison, spends months attempting to produce booze from papyrus and mold, but he's unable to obtain anything drinkable. This affects the nightly festivities negatively, which are known to require intoxicants to be successful. The copulation is sad, unenthusiastic, and does not produce as many children as hoped.

>Total AAA population: 117
>>
File: sweating.gif (1384 KB, 493x498)
1384 KB
1384 KB .gif
>>5242779

>>5241555
The horde mindlessly seeks books of knowledge, following a simple programming coded by their mythical leader, and brings him a tome of sorcery that contains the secrets of destruction magic. Thadmancer spends countless nights studying the enigmatic tomes, and slowly masters the new form of magic. Thus, he learns the spells of Fireball, Toxic Cloud, Disintegrate Ray. The horde also brings him 20 live Scribes, which the Thadmancer traps in a prison of bookshelf, and immobilizes by disintegrating their knee caps. Last, the Thadmancer researches body enhancement magic, but does find any knowledge about the subject.

>Total horde size: 140
>+20 captured Scribes
>+3 spells of destruction

>>5241591
The great shaman Goblinson trains new disciples. The training is difficult and takes many months, and the final step requires to travel to the spirit realm and hunt and torture the sacred animals. Three younglings return from the other world, with the knowledge of how to burn entire forests. The great shaman also oversees the development of a rat farm. The project is successful, and the goblins develop an unique cuisine of rat skewers eaten with half-burned books.

>Goblin population: 140
>+2 shamans
>+rat farm

>>5242406
The Proliferous Legacies inhabit the corpses of a few dead humans, and grow a terrifying army of puppets. They find, in a shelf, a box of 10 amulets of invisibility, which they bring to their great leader.

Random Event (NPC Negative): Months later, they begin attacking Scribes in an attempt to collect more corpses, but strangely, the Scribes fight back against them. Perhaps some of the Scribes are more violent than others. After several skirmishes, the Proliferous Legacies are defeated, and all of the raised bodies are destroyed and burned. The army of puppets is no more.

>Population: 100 Proliferous Legacies
>+10 amulets of invisibility
>>
File: Library.jpg (79 KB, 563x597)
79 KB
79 KB .jpg
Rolled 17, 22, 57, 69, 62, 47, 72, 21, 90, 53, 100, 70, 3, 79, 68, 91, 47, 34, 29, 67 = 1098 (20d100)

>>5241560

Yeah?

>The Silverfish use their evolution perk, to evolve gigantic retractable penises that will be perpetually larger than any of the AAA's.
>The Silverfish continue evolving, developing a dedicated breeder caste to further boost their number. They're not so foolish as to devote ALL their population growth to them, so individual families still exist.
>Finally, they evolve a dedicated warrior caste, to better safeguard the growing hive.

>Communication between players is a free action.

A pair of envoys are sent to the two Undead civilisations. Not the humans just yet. The envoys, in their chittering language, request a simple thing: A corpse, from their kind, so they may consume it and better understand the people they share the Library with.
>>
Rolled 18, 79, 95, 97, 63, 79, 65, 84, 64, 100, 10, 45, 51, 58, 52, 12, 55, 85, 12, 67 = 1191 (20d100)

>Communication:
The _-_AAA_-_'s send a messenger to each other race they can make contact with. It's an invitation to the Semi-Annual Great Hall Olympics next year (next turn), something we obviously just made up on the spot. It's a triathlon event to see who can win a Book-Surfing race, a Book-Eating contest, and a treasure hunt to see which tribe can steal the most fabric from the wandering Scribes without being caught and invoking Thyp'ptyklpt's wrath. Accept the invitation and we can have a friendly competition. Decline the invitation and admit you have small peepees.

>Scrounge for and stockpile party favors for the Triathlon, we will host the Intoxicants/Refreshments Booth.
>...Learn how to Book-Surf.
>Erect a statue with a (slightly exaggerated in size) erect penis, in Zakka Shoeloo's likeness.

Zakka Shoeloo remarks on the fullness of his belly, the true mark of prosperity. He burps in satisfaction and goes to lay his many concubines, visions of his _-_AAA_-_'s sweeping the board and taking gold in every category.
>>
Rolled 83, 92, 25, 45, 61, 86, 7, 51, 15, 26, 28, 66, 61, 19, 98, 14, 91, 74, 15, 64 = 1021 (20d100)

>>5242783
>The humans dig down with their nails and fingers
Are we cavemen? also do I require an action to ask what Thyp'ptyklpt's teachings are they rejecting?
feels like it should be an action but i dont see how i could fail or succeded.
Maybe a Magic roll to gain understanding?
next turn.

Humans
>Action 1; Build stone tools with the floor tiles and wood from shelves since apparently we have nothing (Tech?)
>Action 2; Build a "Edible" moss farm, I dont want to keep eating books (tech)
>Action 3; The towers of the scribes have inspired the human tribe to trying to make some for themselves. We will not live in mud huts anymore. (tech)

>>5242841
Is it not to early to make a competition?
I have yet to brew moss moonshine for the mandatory drinking competition.
I would wait until each tribe can provide 1 test.
>>
>>5243068
Oh, what's that? You tribe has small peepees and can't compete? Hmm. That's okay, our tribe understands. You can watch from the bookshelf-bleachers while distinguished races of intrigue and potent virility duke it out.

I mean, if there's no competition at all, then I guess my tribe will just win our own games that we hosted by ourselves, and do a victory lap around all the sourpuss small peepee tribes living in the Great Halls; demonstrating our athletic, mental and social prowess.

You can throw your own sports game or celebration or get together or challenge of your own another year, don't tack on small peepee activities onto the triathlon. It's already chocked full of balanced yet intense events that Zakka Shoeloo thinks would be a fair enough competition for all races present.

The messenger has spoken.

May your moss moonshine operation be fruitful and plentiful. Zakka Shoeloo is eager to try some.
>>
>>5243132

The Silverfish hereby accept the invitation to the games!
>>
>>5243068
>Are we cavemen?
In terms of culture, you can choose. However, in terms of technology, yes. I rolled a random event in Turn 1 that determined that everyone starts without tools or items.
>>
File: 14.jpg (170 KB, 728x1294)
170 KB
170 KB .jpg
>>5242785
> Action 1: Donning an amulet of invisibility the necromancer, continues his exploration of the segments of the Library under his faction's tentative control. Veiled by obscuring magic, the dark sorcerer once more plunders the various texts and mystical artifacts of the library - a veritable treasure trove of knowledge and marvels lay at his fingertips. While emboldened in his search, the necromancer still retains enough caution to give the scribes a wide berth during his expedition.
> Action 2: The necromancer began dismantling the various furnishing of an alcove - well-appointed as a lounge or reading room of some sort - within his territory; reducing decorative rugs and luxurious tapestries down into composite fibers, shattering venerable bookcases and quaint sitting chair for their ancient wood. While it is a tedious task, the versatility offered by these base resources imbue them with a unique sort of value that should not be overlooked.
> Action 3: Once more utilizing an amulets of invisibility, the necromancer secrets himself to a site of one the skirmishes between his Legacies and the Scribes, seeking the broken and rent remnants of his servant's discarded vessels. Working silently, the necrotic sorcerer gathers as many corpse fragments as feasible before swiftly retreating to the safety of his territory. Although these disassociated shards of necrotic matter are unfit for use by his Legacies, they may yet be made useful.

(This setting is pretty cool. Has potential for a great deal of creativity.)
>>
File: 1624507847563.gif (557 KB, 540x540)
557 KB
557 KB .gif
Rolled 69, 10, 2, 29, 73, 75, 18, 50, 2, 85, 20, 73, 71, 96, 19, 98, 79, 65, 17, 74 = 1025 (20d100)

>>5243856
> Forgot roll again
> *Angry skeleton noises*
>>
File: Goblin Mode.png (1519 KB, 1040x927)
1519 KB
1519 KB .png
Rolled 48, 5, 27, 61, 94, 58, 79, 60, 63, 50, 51, 76, 82, 44, 48, 58, 72, 91, 24, 41 = 1132 (20d100)

Here are the actions for the goblins.

>Action 1, 2: Train new shamans
>Action 3: Attack a random civilization, as determined by 4th roll, by sending a newly trained shaman to burn their leader or camp
>>
Rolled 28, 14, 52, 45, 11, 15, 93, 30, 40, 7, 51, 56, 89, 30, 40, 49, 32, 40, 78, 26 = 826 (20d100)

>>5242785
Thad ponders his splices together the brains of the blessed scribes. Fortunate enough to become Thad's top guy. Thad forms there skulls into on big bowl within the bowl sits the massive brain pulsing from the attached hearts. Thad personally explores with his hoard looking within the library.

>Spend 2 actions on creating my Big Brained minon.
>Explore the library.

>>5242841
I accept your invite.
>>
>>5244121

>>5242798
What about the request by the bugs?
>>
File: Text Generator 2.png (145 KB, 566x1262)
145 KB
145 KB .png
TURN 3

>>5242798
Q: Can the Silverfish evolve their penises?
Evolution: Average (let's give the same rank to all feats; the same as Assimilation)
DC: Minuscule (cosmetic feature)
Roll: 17
A: Critical Yes [=> bonus]

Q: Can the Silverfish beat the AAA?
Odds: Very Unlikely (this is the AAA's special feat, as compared to Evolution which is a much more versatile feat) + 2 RS (critical bonus above) = Somewhat Likely
Roll: 69

Q: Can the Silverfish develop a breeder caste?
Evolution: Average
DC: Average (that is a very standard evolution for a species)
Roll: 22

Roll: 62
A: PC Negative

Q: Decribe the negative event
Rolls: 47, 72
A: Travel of Adversities
Skavens raid their territory

Q: Can the Silverfish develop a warrior caste?
Evolution: Average
Roll: 57

>>5242841
Q: Can the AAA find party favors?
Odds: Very Likely
Roll: 18

Q: Can the AAA learn to book-surf?
Roll: 79

Q: Can the AAA erect a statue?
Technology: Average
DC: Minuscule
Roll: 95

Q: How do the AAA, Silverfish, Goblins, Skavens perform at the Olympics?
Rolls: 97, 63, 79, 65
Results: 1st Silverfish, 2nd Skavens, 3rd Goblins

>>5243068
Q: Can the humans build stone tools?
Technology: Above Average
DC: Weak
Roll: 83
>>
>>5239326 (Turn 3 link; see post above also)

>>5244154

Q: Can the humans develop a moss farm?
Roll: 92

Q: Can the humans build towers?
DC: Low
Roll: 25

>>5243857
Q: Can the necro find anything in his exploration?
Odds: 50/50 + 1 RS (bonus for high INT) = Somewhat Likely
Roll: 69

Q: Can the necro harvest good resources?
Technology: Average
DC: Weak (primitive tech -- I rate it the same as stone tools)
Roll: 10
A: Critical Yes
Critical: gain a fiber and wood workshop

Q: Can the necro harvest corpse remnants?
DC: Superhuman (it's specified the bodies were burned)
Roll: 2

>>5243888
Q: Can the goblins train new shamans?
DC: Average (same as in Turn 2)
Roll: 48, 5
A: Critical Yes
Critical: double number

Q: Who are the goblins attacking?
1: Thadmancer; 2: Fake Wux; 3: Silverfish; 4: PTE; 5: humans
Roll: 61 mod 5 + 1 = 2 (Fake Wux)

Q: Can the goblins lead a successful attack?
(See >>5241487 for army ranks)
Army rank: Minuscule (1 person) + 3 RS (surprise/sneak bonus) = Below Average
DC: Below Average (AAA's army rank)
Roll: 27

Q: How many AAA are burned?
Roll: 94 / 10 = 9.4

>>5244121
Q: Can Thad create the Big Brained minion
DC: Above Average
Rolls: 28, 14

Q: What does Thad find in his exploration?
Odds: Somewhat Likely (see above)
Roll: 52
A: Yes [see text generator]
>>
>>5244154

>>5242798
Following the provocations of the AAA, the Silverfish develop gigantic retractable penises. While impressive to human standards, they are measured to be, on average, equal to the AAA. Moreover, the insects discover that this evolutionary trait provides no advantage, and in fact makes reproduction with smaller than average sized vaginas more difficult. This downside is mitigated by the development of a special breeder caste that possesses matching reproductive organs. The development of the warrior caste, however, fails, perhaps because of genetic limitations or the lack of military experience.

>80% of the Silverfish are turned into breeders, with a 5% breeding bonus
>Total population: 43 Silverfish [normal]; 178 Silverfish [breeder]

>>5242841
The Great AAA Coalition hosts the first International Olympic Games. The ceremony is wonderful, with splendid decorations and party favors of all colors, dominated by a three meter phallic statue of Zakka Shoeloo, which took several months to craft. The Games begin with a Book-Surfing race, where the athletes have to surf down stacked bookshelves to the finish line. This event is won by the Silverfish, using their several arms to gain better balance, to the great deception of the African American athletes, who had trained hard for the race. The second event, the Book-Eating contest, is again won by the Silverfish, who are able to eat the "food" twice faster than the other races. Finally, the third event, the Treasure Hunt, is won by the Skaven, who used their stealth ability to sneak behind the hapless Scribes, who have the fabric of their clothes robbed from them. Overall, the International Olympic Games are won by the Silverfish; the Skaven come in second place; and the Goblins come third.

The zombie horde arrives one month late to the Olympics Games.

>Total population: 131 AAA

>>5243888
At the end of the Olympic Games, after the goblins have departed, one of their shamans remains behind, and assassinates the great Zakka Shoeloo, and 8 other members of his retinue.

>Total population: 161 goblins, 6 shamans
>>
>>5244154

>>5243068
The humans develop primitive tools from wood and marble, such as knives, hammers, hooks, and so on. This is a great event, for they are entering history as the first civilization to reach the Stone Age. Next, using their tools, they build four high towers at the corners of their village, which provide visibility over the entire Great Hall. The development of a moss farm fails, because moss is rather rare in the Great Hall, and there's not enough to cultivate.

Knowledge (Local): The Underground Scribes reject all of Thyp'ptyklpt's teachings, in particular, the theological aspects regarding reincarnation, angels and demons, the Aruntia Book, the Unknowable Mother, and the virtues of alchemy. The Aruntia Book is the holy scriptures of the other scribes, and describes Thyp'ptyklpt as an omniscient, omnipresent, omnipotent, infinite, and eternal spirit personality, the nature of which is that of a Father, whose divine match is the Unknowable Mother.

>Total population: 121 humans
>Develops Stone Age civilization and tools
>+4 wooden towers

>>5243856
The Great Necromancer walks the alleyways of the north-west sector like a shadow, never sleeping or resting. He opens every book that looks interesting, searches every nook and cranny of the shelves, but frustratingly finds nothing of value, other than uninteresting stories and superstitions about the universe. He gives up, and returns to the battlefield where the corpse puppets and the Scribes had once fought. With his necromancy, he finds himself able to raise 20 ash golems that can serve as bodies for the Legacies. Then, he develops a composite fiber and wood workshop, a sort of mini-factory where the golems produce materials that can be used for construction.

>+20 ash golems
>+composite fiber and wood workshop

>>5244121
The twisted art of the Thadmancer allows him to form an abomination from the brains of the twenty Scribes he had captures. The new creature names itself the Mira Mortis. It is sentient, intelligent, and hostile, and is filled with a high degree of necrotic magic, rivaling the greatest wizards in power. The Mira Mortis is nearly immortal, but can be destroyed if all the attached hearts are destroyed. The Thadmancer then explores the halls, and finds a strange stone slab, encrusted with obsidian. Runes that represent the sun, the moon and stars are drawn on it with lacquer. He discovers that the slab is imbued with the power of divination.

>Population: 168 zombies
>+ Mira Mortis
>+ divination slab
>>
File: Shake.jpg (95 KB, 900x645)
95 KB
95 KB .jpg
Rolled 50, 17, 37, 48, 22, 35, 32, 41, 93, 56, 5, 23, 32, 63, 1, 62, 49, 24, 57, 85 = 832 (20d100)

>>5244158
Participating in the games has given the Silverfish a great deal of respect for the AAA (Their new penis brothers). Upon hearing of the Goblin populace betraying their hosts and assassinating their leader, who many of the Athletes very much liked, the insects are outraged. They keep it quiet for now, continuing to develop their society over the next year.

>Delve through the books and attempt to understand the technology within, now that they've realised that they hold no affinity for magic.
>Expand and fortify the hive further
>Explore the Library and search for areas of interest
>>
>>5244175

As the free communication action, the Silverfish send a party of emissaries to the AAA. Among them is Chkk Zvkkvy, the corpulent bug who won the Book-Eating contest for the honor of his people. He's still wearing one of the party favours after all this time.

>"Khkhkh... The vile Goblins have violated the laws of hospitality. Should you seek to retaliate in the future, we pledge our aid. We are occupied with affairs at the moment, but next year, we will commit to vengeance should you wish. Khkhkh."
>>
Rolled 50, 58, 49, 65, 1, 91, 29, 67, 71, 13, 20, 28, 97, 49, 9, 81, 5, 45, 47, 91 = 966 (20d100)

The cowardly goblin civilization migrates away from the Great Hall, taking their rat herd with them. They promise that they will come back one day, to get revenge against the insects...

>Action 1, 2, 3: migrate away