[3 / an / cgl / diy / gd / i / n / out / p / po / qst / s4s / t / trv / vip / vm / vmg / w / wg / wsr / ] [Settings]
Board
Settings Home
/qst/ - Mitsuba Archive

File: QTG.png (366 KB, 527x678)
366 KB
366 KB .png
>What is a quest?
An interactive story in which the QM (Quest Master, Quester Molester, Queer Masochist) writes and provides the readers with options on how to proceed. Dice may or may not be included due to on-site functionality.

Questionably Useful links:

>https://pastebin.com/Z78p8gXf
A collection of guides which may or may not still be active, but can be good for general writing advice to avoid common beginner's traps. Badly in need of renovation.

>Archive of quest reviews: http://pastebin.com/u/QuestReviewsArchive
Worth reading through, because the best way to figure out how a quest might go right or wrong is to see how it's been done before.

>Archiving guide:
Go to http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/requestqstinterface.html
Fill out the request form to archive a thread.
Threads are also automatically archived by other websites, such as archived.moe.

>Formatting guide:
Only the thread's OP can format.
Remove the spaces between the [] brackets and the letters:
Bold: [ b ]text[ /b ]
Italics: [ i ]text /i ]
Red: [ red ]text[ /red ]
Blue: [ blue ]text[ /blue ]
Green: [ green ]text[ /green ]

>Player question
How important are game mechanics to you, in the quests you play? What is your favourite original mechanic you’ve seen a QM institute?

>QM question
How do you feel about back-and-forth banter, or shitposting, in between your updates? Does it amuse you, throw you off your game?

>General question
How big a problem do you think samefagging really is? How would you combat it?

>Bonus Question
List what active quests you currently follow, for the benefit of science.
>>
>>5241593
first
>>
>>5241593
Do I win?
>>
>>5241593
>Player question
I need the mechanics to be simple and not retarded and that's it. Make it as simple or nonexistent as you want, as long as the statistical distribution of outcomes is somewhere in the vicinity of sensible.

If I wanted crunchiness I'd play vidya or tabletop. Original mechanisms should only be there if it interacts with and enhances the fluff.
>>
I used to rule the board
Postcounts would rise when I gave the word
Now in the quests, I post alone
Shitpost the threads I used to own
>>
>>5241593
>How important are game mechanics to you, in the quests you play? What is your favourite original mechanic you’ve seen a QM institute?
Personally I'm not really that bothered, since complex mechanics aren't really that ideal in a quest format.
>How do you feel about back-and-forth banter, or shitposting, in between your updates? Does it amuse you, throw you off your game?
Depends on the amount and how annoying it is. Not my quest but I found some of the shitposting in the space civ monke quest frustrating, especially since some anons kept bringing some NTR thing up. Generally however, a little tongue and cheek is fine, great even as long as it doesn't get out of control
>How big a problem do you think samefagging really is? How would you combat it?
This is a tricky question, most of the time it's irrelevant, however for some niche things you will get certain kinds of autists that ruin it for everyone. I remember it getting pretty bad in that one fate shinji quest for instance, to the extent that it obviously robbed the QM of his passion. Sadly, it's a kind of thing where it's impossible to stop once it's become a problem, so you have vigilantly watch for any warning signs.
>List what active quests you currently follow, for the benefit of science.
>Grimdark Cyberpunk Capeshit Vigilante Quest
>Imperator Academy Quest
>Broken Empire
>Space Monke
>Maximum Spider Quest
>Fire Emblem: Three Houses Quest
>Spymaster Anti Isekai Quest
>DC: Henchman Quest
>The 2nd Primarch Quest (I'm a good 2-4 threads behind however, kinda lost the will to read since the QM writes so much)
>That one Star wars quest by Kaz that might or might not be dead.
>>
File: 5463735737.png (19 KB, 276x346)
19 KB
19 KB .png
>>5241593
>Player question
Nothing overly complicated. The d100.
>General question
Minor problem
>Bonus Question
pic related
>>
File: Screenshot_1816.png (17 KB, 279x235)
17 KB
17 KB .png
>>5241593
Don't really care for mechanics much. Probably Magic Militia School Quest's QTE events just because they were actually challenging and really unique for a quest.
>General problem
Depends on the quest but generally not that big of a problem.
>Bonus Question
picrel
>>
>>5241593
>>Player question
IMO, Boring game mechanics can only be redeemed by an interesting premise and good writing or fun drawfagging. Anything with bells and whistles is nice, but not too many bells or whistles that I have to break out a calculator and abacus, three reference books, paper and pencil, a word processor and count on my fingers just to play. Save that for tabletop stuff.

>QM question
The banter can be enjoyable, eye-roll-inducing or both, depending on my mood. Without the bants, I wouldn't be here, though. I especially like seeing it in my quests (directed at me, other players or no one at all) because it means people are thinking and interacting with the quest deeper than skimming and picking a green arrow. Ha-ha, I myself would never ever do that. Never ever.

>General question
I think we've got a handful of trolls that periodically enjoy fucking with people, and a few genuine schizos on the board. Player participation is kind of an always-waning currency on /qst/, so I'd bet that for every 5-10 threads "utterly ruined" by samefagging, there's probably at least 1 thread saved by it. Sometimes you gotta look for silver linings. Sad state of affairs. But the site we're on advertises itself as "a simple image-based bulletin board where anyone can post comments and share images anonymously." Not necessarily conducive to namefags, consistency, acting responsibly, etc. I don't want to try other sites, though, so here I am, in all of my autism.

>Bonus Question
Half of the threads I follow will be dead/flaked on by next week. I generally look at every new thread just to check out the ideas and writing/QM'ing styles, even the ones with anime boobas I'm pretty sure aren't in line with my taste. I tend not to jump into established quests with hundreds of posts/multiple threads already, but there are exceptions for great writing/fun mechanics. I like to get the whole experience from the beginning, and I try to tough it out through whatever is going on that's making the quest difficult to write for the QM.

I've got a soft spot for multiplayer and drawquests, but my favorites are still detail-drenched, narrative-driven quests like Barovian Legends or Reptilian Infiltrator. Same goes for the quests I like to write.
>>
>>5241593
>How important are game mechanics to you, in the quests you play? What is your favourite original mechanic you’ve seen a QM institute?

I personally find a few simple, distinctive mechanics can spice up even a fairly generic quest. My favourite mechanics by far that I've seen implemented, though, are:

1) the novel "three d100s to determine the flow of a single event" thing (where a 50, 10, and 98 translate to a stalemate at the start, a terrible or humiliating fumble in the middle incurring a lasting penalty, but then a dramatic turnabout and maybe an extra benefit)

2) The "Game of Distortion" from "I'm a demon?", where players submit images and blurbs to help guide the flow of travel between one set-piece and another

I've begun to integrate the first into how I write out encounters, as my players have probably noticed, and I'm considering using some form of the latter in my next quest.

>How do you feel about back-and-forth banter, or shitposting, in between your updates? Does it amuse you, throw you off your game?
When it turns into just shit-flinging and endless ad hominems and circular arguments, I get a bit annoyed, whether I be playing or running. 4chan is nothing but an out-of-date messageboard without some bantz, though.

I personally don't see it as a big problem, and it seems fairly easy to combat, but I noticed it was a recurring point of contention in every QTG (and gets flung around as an accusation in almost every quest I've run or played) so figured others might have other opinions.

Monstrous Quest
The Apprentice & The Dwarf Quest
Kobolt Klan Adoption
Haremvania Quest
Violent Masquerade: Super Thief Drawquest!
Batquest
Kobold Swamp Survival CIV
Local Lord Quest
I'm a demon?
Supreme Space Monke Ruler Quest
And I run Reptilian Infiltrator Quest
>>
I was once more popular than any of you.
And all it would take to reclaim that popularity is one single quest.
>>
>>5241629
>qtg
>active
>>
>>5241689
You sound gayer than Reaver.
>>
>>5241693
Deal with it.
I ran the biggest quest ever.
>>
>>5241696
Same t b h famalam
>>
>>5241713
11 threads on board.
2000 posts each.
The good old days.
>>
>>5241593
>Player Question
Not really important, and going super autistic with them is more trouble than it’s worth.
>General Question
For most QMs it’s something they’ll never have to worry about besides and is kind of an overblown issue due to autism centering around some of the biggest quests where samefagging was a symptom of a greater disease.
>Bonus Question
Haremvania
Violent Masquerade
Ancient Dynasty
Advent Soul
Heretic Cultivator
You got Reincarnated by a Haughty Goddess
>>
>>5241719
>haremvania
>violent masquerade
>haughty goddess
i smell coom
>>
File: Discord .jpg (19 KB, 739x415)
19 KB
19 KB .jpg
Link to the /qtg/ discord, because OP is a faggot:
https://discord.gg/bAnhvd83WV
>>
>>5241689
Low bar to clear.
>>
>>5241725
Haremvania is actually less of that than a lot of the more serious-sounding quests

No question thanks to the protagonist being the exact opposite of the firdçst
>>
I wonder what happened to TactiQM. I was looking forward to driving the bugs out of the Balkans.
>>
File: 1601823019041.gif (303 KB, 104x152)
303 KB
303 KB .gif
>>5241679
>and I'm considering using some form of the latter in my next quest.

Do it in moderation.
The first time i used the game of distortion was for the teddy bear quest and it was supposed to be only for photographs,
but someone summited a junji ito art piece and got voted so I accepted it.

Now I fear the next game when someone will summit a chainsword katana or just a regular zombie and I force myself to rewrite the plot to fit that.
>>
>>5241847
Good advice, well-taken. If I sue it, it will be in a quest where I haven't put too much into the worldbuilding, so I have lots of room to make modifications.
>>
A watched pot never boils.
>>
>>5241847
Good advice, well-taken. If I use it, it will be in a quest where I haven't put too much into the worldbuilding, so I have lots of room to make modifications.
>>
>>5241593
Most based /qtg/ title card yet.
>>
>>5241593
>>Player question
Game mechanics aren't that important to me. I just need them to be consistent. If it's dicey, introduce and expand on that. Don't throw a random puzzle curveball and make a Quest Gaiden of your own shit. If it's narration-as-mechanics then keep it there, and have us work around that. Feel?

>>QM question
I'm generally ok with it, as long as it isn't reddit tier. I also like the banter to be, you know, actually good, or at least relevant to the quest.

>>General question

>>Bonus Question
Right now, just Grimdark Cyberpunk Quest. The catalog has been consistently shit for months, and as of right now, that's the only quest worth my time. Sorry, not sorry.
>>
>>5241714

Yeah, and where is it now? I've been running civs, even multi-thread for seven full years. I've wasted thousands of hours of people's lives. I'm not gonna brag about it, if I were worth a damn I'd still be running Elephant-people quest, Ruins Civ or that one about playing a strigoi vampire. We've got nothing to brag about if what we ran stopped running because we bitched out on it, which I'm pretty sure you did as much as me or anyone else. Not like quests ever finish. I'm gonna keep doing this because it's fun and it amuses some wankers for a few days or at most a week or two and that's alright enough, but I'll never forget I Ain't Shit.

TL;DR Fuck off, run something or shut up, pissboy.
>>
>>5242354
I agree with most of this post in sentiment, but... Quest can finish. I'm finishing my quest in the next few days.
>>
Has anyone just ran a TTRPG play by post game here? I mean we have dice and ID'S, what else would you need?
>>
>>5242386
The problem is similar to IRL or Discord games: flaking, and schedules. It's just more pronounced here, where people are anonymous and bail readily. Of you're hoping each I will correlate to a party member, plan mechanics for one one or more part members bail mid-combat.
>>
>>5242386
The only way it would work is if it's just a one player campaign.
>>
>>5241728
But the Discord is a circlejerk full of pointless bullshit.
>>
>>5241728
Isn't Elsweyr in that discord? Fuck that stupid Indian cunt and his rape-bait sister.
>>
>>5241728
>>5242396
I legit just fucked up and accidentally deleted it when putting in my questions. Sorry!
>>
>>5242398
>his rape-bait sister.
Tell me more
>>
>>5241728
ok groomer
>>
>>5242386
>Has anyone just ran a TTRPG play by post game here?
Yes. That's all I'm running on /qst/. Here's an example:
https://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/qstarchive/2020/4271801/
>>
Anyone know is the QM behind Otome gone wrong and Space Station 13 quest is still around, and if so is he running anything?
>>
>>5241728
Hahahaha kill yourself tranny!!
>>
Do you like magic, castles, vampires, swords, and werewolves? Come to BAROVIAN LEGENDS!
Help Aranuel Caniella, an 18-year-old cleric girl, search for her missing sister in the ancient valley of Barovia, a cursed land ruled by a dark lord that the local residents call the Devil. Help her navigate the valley and realize her destiny, which, unbeknownst to her, has world-defining implications. High-octane character-driven fantasy gothic horror.
A faithful adaption of Ravenloft, the classic fan-favorite D&D campaign first published in the 80s. Uses a D&D 5e system modified to be quest-friendly. No pre-existing knowledge of the setting or game is necessary to understand the story or vote on decisions.

Barovian Legends #2: The Curse of Strahd
>>5242633
>>5242633
>>5242633
(New players encouraged. A recap of the previous thread is included.)

In Barovian Legends #2, Aranuel will learn her role in the fate of Barovia, and come face-to-face with the blight that keeps Ravenloft adrift, separated from the realm of the living: the Curse of Strahd.
>>
>>5241593
>How big a problem do you think samefagging really is?
It's only a big problem for more important votes, I don't think it happens regularly.
>How would you combat it?
Forcing people to link back to a previous ID if they're a 1 post might do a something
Just 2nd Primarch and DC Henchman, but there are a few more that are either out of a QM's rotation or ones that I'm holding out hope might not be dead. Foolishly, in some cases.
>>5241628
>>That one Star wars quest by Kaz that might or might not be dead.
It's not, he's just running a one-shot right now. You could ask which quest he's planning on following it up with, I'll admit I want SWI to go live too.
>>
>>5241593
>QM question
No, if anything, interaction is a good thing, and difference of opinion shows a passion for the subject. So long as it doesn't just devolve into furious shit flinging and stonewalling with zero productivity or actual discussion, otherwise, when the only engine running is pure spite, you might get-

>General question
It depends. It's impossible to actually tell how much there really is because few would readily admit to it- and it's not necessarily only done maliciously. Some do it in the mistaken belief that it's for the good of the QM, and an action against bad players who would ruin the story. The only real way to combat it I'd say is to foster a sense of camaraderie among players, so they feel they can discuss things rather than feeling obligated to force their choice through or, from their view be punished for the wrongdoing of others.

Also in cultivating a sense that mistakes are not a bad thing in a story. If you view a quest too much like a game that you can lose rather than a story you are a character in, then you hyperfocus on shit that legitimately does not matter to the plot or characters, or start acting like a schizophrenic alien.

Alternatively, you just blanked ban votes that are things like
>+1
Or copy pasted vote options. I wouldn't advise this- plenty of people doing quests don't want to be given a homework assignment where they have to show their long division work for their vote, but having to justify your thought process or give an actual opinion would cut down on the ease of stuffing the ballot box.
>>
>>5241593 (OP)
>QM question
No, if anything, interaction is a good thing, and difference of opinion shows a passion for the subject. So long as it doesn't just devolve into furious shit flinging and stonewalling with zero productivity or actual discussion, otherwise, when the only engine running is pure spite, you might get-

>General question
It depends. It's impossible to actually tell how much there really is because few would readily admit to it- and it's not necessarily only done maliciously. Some do it in the mistaken belief that it's for the good of the QM, and an action against bad players who would ruin the story. The only real way to combat it I'd say is to foster a sense of camaraderie among players, so they feel they can discuss things rather than feeling obligated to force their choice through or, from their view be punished for the wrongdoing of others.

Also in cultivating a sense that mistakes are not a bad thing in a story. If you view a quest too much like a game that you can lose rather than a story you are a character in, then you hyperfocus on shit that legitimately does not matter to the plot or characters, or start acting like a schizophrenic alien.

Alternatively, you just blanked ban votes that are things like
>+1
Or copy pasted vote options. I wouldn't advise this- plenty of people doing quests don't want to be given a homework assignment where they have to show their long division work for their vote, but having to justify your thought process or give an actual opinion would cut down on the ease of stuffing the ballot box.
I hate accidentally tripfagging in the shitposting pit, it means I can't meme
>>
Samefagging really isn’t that big of an issue. Anons like having pissing matches and accuse each other rigging the vote. It is done but it’s way overstated how much samefagging is done.
>>
>>5242857
How do you know how much samefagging is done?
>>
>>5242862
I don’t I’m just guessing fag.
>>
Penis
>>
>>5242862
It's obvious unless you're a schizo retard thinking everyone else around you is a schizo retard.
>>
Rolled 1 (1d1)

feet smeller update:

Paper Mario BOWSER: TURBO: thread 1 is ending soon; will we secure Skolar, the Third of Seven Star Spirits? Or will we have to nab him at the beginning of the next thread?

Then I'll be devoting myself to a single quest, starting back up in a few days:

>>>(You Are A) Craigslist Killer Quest 4

Woohoo!

There are some cool civs running right now so I'll wait to resume Civ Quest TURBO before or after I do Paper Bowser thread 2.

The wiggling will continue until morale improves.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Catch up on all my archives - https://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/qstarchive.html?tags=Fae+Smelter
(Currently trying to update the tags on Part 3 of (YAA)CKQ. You can find that here - https://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/qstarchive/2022/5182912/ - Thanks everyone, see you real soon in the swamps of Velton.)
>>
Are fae smelter's quests worth a damn or are they as low quality as he is?
>>
>>5242932
Only one way to find out, unless you just believe what people tell you willy-nilly. Do you have nilly willy?
>>
>>5241593
I just wanna vent for a sec. I am running the submarine quest. this is my very first time running a quest since the board opened and I ran a stupid shitpost quest back when post numbers were sub-1000. I do not browse this board but I had the submarine idea and this was the immediate instinct because I wanted to test the concept before trying to convince my friends to try it. the thought process was iron lung + barotrauma + trigonometry but less horror and more just struggle upward towards the light. little did i fucking realize i was signing up for trigonometry homework every fifteen minutes. I'm happy that I have.. I think two dedicated players ( >>5241638 based thank you for playing ) which is cool but one of them is not huge into the concept, but the concept wasn't really about iron lung I wanted it to be more exploration-based but in a painful way instead of like a "holy shit the sea is byootiful" way. i also realized after posting the OP i spelled fucking caroline wrong and im torn between fixing it or leaving it cas try to say caroiline out loud without feeling like an idiot. at the very least i think i have achieved a pretty neat aesthetic. but i think i should write a python script to do the math for me so I don't have to fucking think so hard. anyway any notes on my quest would be very based cause if I decide to do a sequel then I would want to improve it. also if anyone has an idea for a multiplayer version.. i was thinking just doing like a battle, but i have no clue how to like... set it up so people have their own subs and stuff without it getting utterly miserable for me, and without some subs simply just becoming dead in the water because walter jr got site wide banned for posting cute and funny images on /a/ or something. anyway thanks for reading my blog.
>>
>>5243176
It's a very cool quest concept and the aesthetic is 10/10, but I don't want to do trigonometry homework as a player, either... I've just been lurking.

>i think i should write a python script to do the math for me
If you intend to keep going I'd do this desu. It'd save you a lot of time in the long run.
>>
>>5243179
>I don't want to do trigonometry homework as a player, either... I've just been lurking.
understandable have a nice day. what i would really like is for you to be able to just use a protractor and compass to navigate but i doubt you have one lying around. i really would rather the move mechanic remain the same because its much more interesting than just givign me coordinate pairs to try to shoot for. i want that much autism in my quest. the next idea i had was a sea navigation one where i would give you exact time azimuth and declination of the sun and have you try to navigate. but that would require you know how to use a sextant, a dividor, a compass and a protractor. (to me that seems fun but the number of autistic kids that would be into this....)
>>
>>5243193
>just use a protractor and compass to navigate
I gotta say that this would not encourage me to participate, kek, but I find the math autism very charming and I wish you and your actual players luck. I just don't have a head for it.
>>
>>5242927
>Civ Quest TURBO
FUCK YEAH

>>5242932
I can't get into (Yaa)CKQ, and I am not much interested in Paper Mario lore, but I really liked his civ game, and his Hobo Epic one-shot.
>>
File: stanmug.png (194 KB, 400x600)
194 KB
194 KB .png
>Player question
Very. As a bonafide smoothbrain I tend to lean more towards quests with streamlined mechanics--I'm more of a story guy than I am a number cruncher, so if I'm struggling to understand how to play for too long, I usually dip out. That's not to say quests with intricate mechanics aren't good, of course, but if I gravitate anywhere it'll usually be around the more narrative-driven quests. That said, I really enjoyed how Ogre Civ quest handled rolls back in the day... something about a roll being so stupid that it works marvelously still tickles me today.

>QM question
I'll echo what's been said already--banter usually means that players are invested, which is good. Once it gets disruptive, though, you'll wish it never happened. That said, people in my quest have been civil, for the most part, and it's really great to be able to shoot the shit a bit in between writing updates!

>General Question
It certainly spoils the fun when someone has to spam a vote to get what they want. Best practice is usually to link a post to a previous one, but even that doesn't always work. Hard to say.

>BONEus Question
In no particular order:
>Gnoll Quest
>Violent Masquerade
>Digital Goddess
>Mutant! Quest (Been a while since the last thread, but still)
>Gaol Quest (Still waiting on that dang thread, mister)
>Drowned Quest Redux
>Guns & Geists (Promising Premise!)
>Lego Quest
>Batman Quest
>They Will Hold Us Responsible, but I'm pretty sure that one's deader than Elvis.

Could use some recommendations, actually--anything in particular that stands out to other anons?

>Obligatory Quest Shill:
Bones Quest #16: Seaing is Believing is LIVE! Come join Stanley Parble: Evening Janitor, Poorly-named heroine, and unrepentant gremlin as she and her merry band of pals fight to free their hometown of Clearwater, California from the evil clutches of a nefarious LICH! If you dig rules-lite, vaguely humerus quests with occasional drawfaggery, then look no further--we even have a link to the other threads so you can catch up! But don't take MY word for it--take a look at what the critics are saying:

"..."
"........................"
"..........."

Whoops, we don't HAVE any! Is Bones Quest really that niche, or are we JUST THAT GOOD?! Only YOU can decide, so come on in and check it out!

>>5243275
>>5243275
>>5243275
>>
>>5243193
Could you simplify it? Battletech has movement with precise measurements but also grid based movement.
>>
>>5243408
>Battle tech
I am dumb idiot retard. please elaborate.
>>
File: silicon-waiting.gif (1795 KB, 220x220)
1795 KB
1795 KB .gif
Ever have Robert Frost-esque, inverted Road-Not-Travelled regrets? I'm sifting through the catalogue and most the quests I followed are dead or slow as heck, and now all I see getting bumped are the other quests I chose not to partake in, hundreds of posts in. Ever wonder "what if?" Fuck man, my life would be so much more complete and fulfilled if I just joined monke or something instead of all this other shit that can't crack 100 posts. I'd probably be married by now and get that promotion I've been gunning after. Alas... It's too late for me now...
>>
is there a quest about bacon coming to life
>>
File: Somer_Francis_Bacon.jpg (441 KB, 1200x1473)
441 KB
441 KB .jpg
>>5243471
You are francis bacon and you've come to life.
>Yes
>No
>>
File: images (28).jpg (51 KB, 554x554)
51 KB
51 KB .jpg
>>5243429
Tabletop game. Can use a ruler to judge distances or simply count the spaces it can move.
Instead of using maths can limit the amount of action and/or movement points per turn.
E.g I move 2 up and 1 left and shoot a torpedo and do a repair.
>>
>>5243470
My quest has been going strong for so long that I went from engaged to divorced during its runtime. The length of the quests you play is not positively correlated to happiness in otehr avenues.

Not too late to join Space Monke, though. It's only a few threads in, and I encourage you to catch up.
>>
>>5243524
Did quest running affect your marriage?
>>
>>5243532
Nah, I don't think it negatively correlates, either. Or, if it did, my marriage doing poorly simply correlated to more time for (and better quality) updates, 'cause my S.O. didn't really want to hang out much anyway.

But this isn't my blog, so I'll leave it at that.
>>
>>5243545

Spymaster Anti Isekai is back for thread two! Will the wedding go off with a hitch? Will our spies be worth a shit with only limited training? Will OP ever explain that shit in the last post of the first thread?

Come and find out!
>>
>>5243429
Mechwarrior will be more likely to jog your noggin.
>>
>>5241837
Hey man. Still around. Wife unfortunately relapsed shortly after the last thread ended and passed away, so I'm trying to get my life back in order.

4chan is low on the priority list, but I know I had a core of engaged readers and I enjoyed the story, so it'll be continuing when I can get the juices back. Thanks for the interest, anon.
>>
>>5243565
Never read any of your stuff but you have my condolences.
>>
>>5243565
That sucks ass, man, to put it mildly. Sorry to hear it.
>>
>>5243481
>yes
Pompa mortis magis terret, quam mors ipsa.
>>
>>5243575
Y'know, ancient wops were pretty friggin' smart and poetic, if you look past all the blatant faggotry and degeneracy.
>>
>>5243592
>look past
Poets are not known, generally speaking, for their strong ad traditional moral fiber, nor their chastity. Look at the Greeks, the Byronic poets (not least of whom, actual Lord Byron), or prominent musicians across American history. Why do you think bards are characterized that way in fantasy games and literature?
>>
>>5243592
hehe, I do not actually understand Latin. But I am aware he wrote this
https://www.gutenberg.org/files/575/575-h/575-h.htm#link2H_4_0002
>>5243596
I am fond of Harold's Pilgrimage myself
>>
>>5243605
I like me some Lovecraft, Poe, Gaiman, and Pratchett, who ironically seem to be pretty low-key on the sexual side of things... Though, given Poe married his 13-year-old cousin and Lovecraft married a Jew despite hating Jews, they still don't have a great record with moral consistency or successful and non-weird romance.
>>
>>5243596
I suppose it must be a lot more romantic looking back and seeing the best of the best, era to era, rather than being amid the sea of thousands upon thousands of contemporary fuccboi poets and minstrels. Kind of like listening to the Beatles or the Beach Boys versus listening to modern pop bands, which may be seen as contemporaries or successors to the Beatles hundreds of years from now. Though it's true some people always viewed, or came around to view The Beatles as smelly degenerates.

Some truths are immune to morals. Regarding an artist's moral fiber, sometimes the art and the artist are separated such that the art takes on it's own life. The consequences of creating art (or anything) irresponsibly or carelessly or by mistake... What comes of it, with repetition and time and numbers?

Man Slays Dragon?
What about Dragons Slay Men?
Man Releases Dragon Into Town On Accident?
Whose Dragon Is It Anyway?

It's always fun to try to put together the pieces of how "we got here", or where we go after, even if the puzzle is forever incomplete. Lets the imagination run wild and free.
>>
>>5243617
So much of Lovecraft, dnd and OSR is about ruins. I think Lovecraft wrote literally a story called The Tomb in 1922 in the same year Tutankhamun was found and excavated (probably the closest reenactment of dnd in real life). The theme of fallen empires and the ruins of the past are also in Byron and Childe Harolde's Pilgrimage, as I quoted in my quest:

Vain are the pleasaunces on earth supplied;
Swept into wrecks anon by Time's ungentle tide.

Humans probably only achieved behavioural modernity 250,000 yesrs ago; dinosaur extinction was 65 million years ago. So it was really with archaeology that the fiction of the early 20th century (including Lovecraft) began to incorporate the panoramas of the vast expanse of history.
>>
Man Tames Dragon?
Dragon Tames Man?

Ironic when an artist creates a thing they not only claim to hate, but really do hate. How did they get to this point other than bad luck or their own hideous shortcomings? It's like a much more painful version of a self-own or the equivalent of rolling a nat 1 with the universe/god/their own brain. Stuff happens, I guess. It's happened to me. If mankind typically worked intelligently towards its own best interest, I'd probably be more like a worker ant than a motherfucking eagle or one of those crabs that decorates its shell.

CAWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!
*CRAB NOISES OF FREEDOM*

>>5243632
Dino Tames Dino?
>>
Patrick Stuart (he wrote Veins Of The Earth, amazing OSR inspiration book) had a good blog post about how a lot of writers fail to create the sheer scope of distance and scale in their settings, they are simply not strange and unfamiliar enough. I would say the Villeneuve Blade Runner 2049, the recent Dune film adaptation, which was adequate but not ambitious, both fall into this category (all the actors just behave like pleasant friendly Americans, the tech feels American eg the ornithopters, as opposed to dynastic feudal space confederation). We all know the scifi ecumenopolis cliche thing, how the vast planet galactic distances end up feeling a bit like villages (ice planet, desert planet etc). Think about the fantasy settings where thousands of years pass. You need to leave gaps and ellipses in the narrative for the mystery, wonder and awe to crawl in. Have you tried reading Beowulf lol, or the Epic of Gilgamesh. That is sort of the mythic strangeness and separation that should be evoked.
>>
What are some Mech based quests I need examples to pull execution and mechanics from
>>
testing to see if this displays:þ
>>
>>5243671
yay elder futhark runes yay
>>
sumþyng lyk a mowse

dreem u and a telling came upon I
Nd of ay it was
a ryder am ay þru rivers of ur dreems
þo ay no not mi wey nor urs
informayson can not ryde þru tyme
þer r tayls too many Nd soles too few
þe sonderpayn of tyme the wal of cloks
in mi fison þe sunne had noe fase
nor the moone
nor wos þe urth krakd nor rithed þe ded but slept
Nd ay saw þer gryt amys binyth a blu ski
sux blu it was aye hav seen onli in ayebals Nd jems
Nd in mi memris of ur dreems
the hole wurlds ski a jem, or maybi an aye
but under it blud and red urþ
Nd men hakyng men in forms few
won blakke won yelo as pus but bryt as son
yu wer þer ho reeds this
yet saw not ay nor nefer wud till tymes turn
wen ay becum yu and yu remember ay
yt is al a grayt remembering
or ay þynk u dyd ther
Nd n ur dying dreem saw mi
a fison ov mi as ay a fison of u saw
a telling in mi telling and a telling þerof
feer me not þo ay seem teribil
aye am onli as aye must bi to ryd mi rod
as u wer as al ar
hu am aye hu ryts þis
wer in the weel was aye mad
aye no not
yet as u di beniþ þys gem ski as u reed mi lethers on þi pot as u reed the ink þay wil be
i wil tel to u a sekrit
ay am sumþyng lyk a mowse
sleep ay in mi palis of bryt ston
a frosen þyng
kurled Nd waytyng
slept ay long whyl mi serf ants kut the ston
wakanyng to voyses of jyants Nd to lyt
ay am þer king Nd they serf mi wel þo no mi not
lissen u ar þer aye heer u wel þo u heer mi not
sush plans u weev mi kynning
tyme ys r pryd Nd r kurs boþ

-

Pottery Shard, Red-Shift Period
Fons ignotus
Redacta in dolorem annihilationis
Vermin Cogitatio, non referri vel transcribi.
>>
>Player question
IDRC as long as I can kinda follow along.

>QM question
I think its cool as long as its about the quest and not about other posters/randos.

>General question
Not a huge problem. Only saw it once or twice, but the arguing made it 10x worse.

>Bonus Question
40kAI quest (if not dead dad please come back)
HFY quest, which has been consistently very good
>>
>>5243679
just a strange made-up fantasy poem from Patrick Stuart. To read it, all you need to know is þ is the rune for the letters "th"
>>
>Player question
Mechanics aren't as important to me as the APPEARANCE of mechanics. I'm a sucker for LitRPG type things, so quests like Monster Reincarnation (RIP) appeal to me. But I also didn't like things that were super confusing, or required you to follow along with the stat system. Unless it's a PVP game, of course.

>QM question
I like it. Hearing discussion and shitposting is always funny. Except when people start fighting, but it's not like that lasts too long most of the time.

>General question
Not really. Doesn't bug me much, but if I feel like an actually important option is getting rigged, I'll ask people to link back to previous IDs.

>Bonus Question
>Submarine
>Haremvania
>Peepeepoopoo
>Dawn of Worlds
>Mythic CIV RPG
>Isekai Spymaster
>Horror World
>Faceless Wrath
>Sea Slug (Running it)
>>
>>5243565
Oof, condolences, man. I hope you'll manage.
>>
File: 1618268868326.webm (2711 KB, 642x800)
2711 KB
2711 KB .webm
>>5241593
>>Player question
I'm more of a story-based quester and prefer reading and rolling dice rather than trying to pick apart some convoluted game mechanics. Mechanics should be simple in and of themselves, and, like I said, I appreciate a mixture of good storytelling and visuals, as should be the nature of a quest.

>>QM question
Bantz are like salt and pepper. Healthy in small amounts but lends to autism in larger quests. Ngl it's fun to watch my players theorize over random stuff.

>>General question
Samefags can suck a toe. Nothin' personal, just don't loike em.'

>>Bonus Question
>Bones Quest
>Gnoll Quest
>Drowned Quest Redux.

All the other ones I followed flaked since the last /qtg/. Also, my free time is very minimal, so I just follow the ones that I like and are good. Simple as.
>>
>>5243176
>python script

Is this a rare sighting of /g or /dpt anon I wonder?

I applaud the polar coordinates of this quest. More quests should use non-Cartesian forms of the r*( i*cos(theta) + j*sin(theta) ) variety. The ultimate ambition should be to make a non-Euclidean quest like this hyperbolic {7,3} heptagon tessellation
>>
>>5243774
can you prove why the square, equilateral triangle and hexagon are the only regular polygons that tessellate periodically in the Euclidean plane
>>
>Player question
How important are game mechanics to you, in the quests you play? What is your favourite original mechanic you’ve seen a QM institute?
I'm kind of funny about this, because I like upgrade autism when I'm reading quest archives, but that / other complex mechanics drive me off when I'm actually playing. I guess I prefer other people doing the hard work :^) Favorite original mechanic... I'm going to vote for the SAN / STRESS meters in Hellborn Quest... which I wouldn't say were "original," precisely, but I did steal the concept of meters from there, so I feel a tad indebted.

>QM question
How do you feel about back-and-forth banter, or shitposting, in between your updates? Does it amuse you, throw you off your game?
I wish I had more banter and shitposting! I could probably count on one hand the number of times people have really gone back and forth over something (I suspect my regulars have different timezones). It's the sort of thing that really makes you feel like people care about your quest. Count me out when it escalates to shitflinging or shitstorms, though... just be civil, it's not too hard.

>General question
How big a problem do you think samefagging really is? How would you combat it?
Not very big, except in huge quests or hyper contentious votes or both. I guess the ForgottenQM autism method is as good as any, but I don't think the average QM needs to go that far.

>Bonus Question
List what active quests you currently follow, for the benefit of science.
I'm really bad about following quests these days, so it's just
>Western Quest(ern)
>Violent Masquerade
>BCQ2230 whenever that comes back

>>5243321
>>5243726
>Drowned Quest Redux
Based. New thread in a week-and-something, promise. What thread are you on, Bones?
>>
I read

>Gnoll Quest
>Violent Masquerade
>Digital Goddess
> Ancient Dynasty
>>
>>5243679
I wish there was an AI or ML tool that would take an input passage of modern vernacular and output it in the style and dialect of anyone you wanted like a Cornish fisherman, Akkadian king, Elizabethan / Shakespearean drama or drill rapper. Like a StyleGAN but for text dialogue, except it is not just translating but also transcribing syntax, idiom, concepts and nomenclature etc. It would be amazing to just easily write in the style imitating Viking sagas or medieval or Byzantine monks for rpgs
>>
>>5242560
I really liked the d100 technique to generate text from 4chan post ids, a very clever quest technique.

However my favourite bit of this quest is when the QM pretends to be from France because no-one knows where Belgium is

captcha: G2PSY
>>
>>5243826
I wish you’d go get diagnosed, man
>>
>>5243829
You're gay. Soov is based.
>>
After the initial loss of players after the start do quests gain more players as time goes on? When people see the QM won't flake?
>>
>>5242857
>Samefagging really isn’t that big of an issue
>1 post by this ID
Spoken like a true samefag
>>
>>5243855
I’m going to samefag your thread now
>>
>>5243829
hee hee it is ok anon. Why psychopathologise everything? Do you insist on being the same as everyone else? Interestingly, there is a literary phenomenon known as paracosm - creating imaginary worlds and characters. The most famous example I think is the Bronte sisters, they literally roleplayed on 19th century qst and wrote some pamphlets or fantasy newspapers and maps or something.
>>
>>5243860
argh tricked by google image algorithms. The pic related is the surviving map of the Brontes I think from the British Museum, a lot of the originals were lost. The other post is a modern imagining of one of the missing fantasy maps, I thought it looked suspiciously modern
>>
>>5243871
https://www.bl.uk/press-releases/2011/may/the-bronts-secret-science-fiction-stories

>In their childhood, Charlotte, Branwell, Emily and Anne Brontë created imaginary countries collectively called the Glass Town Federation. Branwell and Charlotte invented the kingdom of Angria, while Emily and Anne created the world of Gondal. They became obsessive about their imaginary worlds, drawing maps and creating lives for their characters and featured themselves as the ‘gods’ (‘genii’) of their world. Their stories are in tiny micro-script, as if written by their miniature toy soldiers.

The Brontës wrote about their imaginary countries in the form of long sagas which were ‘published’ as hand-written books and magazines, reminiscent of the early fanzines created by science fiction fans from the 1930s, as well as the imaginary worlds made up by many writers such as JRR Tolkien and CS Lewis in their childhood and adolescence. Just like today’s writers of ‘fan-fiction’ who use characters and settings from their favourite television shows and books (from Star Trek to Harry Potter), the Brontës used both fictional and real-life characters, such as the Duke of Wellington.

The Young Men’s magazine (the history of which is told by Branwell in 'The History Of The Young Men From Their First Settlement To The Present Time'), contains an introduction where Branwell gives an account of the toy soldiers which gave rise to the game that resulted in creating imaginary worlds. Originally a place of fantasy, Glass Town, the capital of the Federation, assumed the characteristics of the 19th century city. The map of Glass Town drawn by Branwell has a prototype - a map of real explorations in northern and central Africa in 1822-1824, while the hero of the saga was the real Duke of Wellington – a foreshadowing of what would later become the established genre of alternative histories.

At some point Emily and Anne stopped contributing to the Glass Town and Angria stories in order to create their own imaginary world of Gondal, probably as a rebellion against their older siblings who usually gave them inferior roles to play in the games. Unfortunately, the chronicles of this imaginary place written in prose were lost and only poems are now known. As with the Glass Town writings, these poems are concerned with love and war and explore various modes of identity. Emily Brontë’s Gondal poems relate to characters in the stories, who came from either side of two warring factions.

Early biographers of Emily assumed that the events described in the poems related to her own life, but instead they were figments of her extremely active imagination, and, like Wuthering Heights, not directly written from personal experience. Charlotte Brontë’s poem ‘The Foundling’ tells the story of a young man who emigrates to Glass Town. There he gets involved in politics, falls in love and discovers that he is of a noble background.
>>
>>5243836
In my experience, yes. Even long runners get the occasional anon archive diving and getting hooked.
>>
>>5243836
>After the initial loss of players after the start do quests gain more players as time goes on?
They do if you attract some coomers. See: Living Armor Quest 4, Reptilian Infiltrator (early threads).
>When people see the QM won't flake?
When he has a schedule he sticks to and actively communicates with players. The second part is crucial here, missing updates without a word very often means that the QM just can't be arsed and will have no problem abandoning the quest when it becomes too tasking for them.

>>5243858
Kek.
>>
File: squadtactics.png (5 KB, 616x145)
5 KB
5 KB .png
kek, out of curiosity, what's the most voted on, but lowest scored quest in the archive?
>>
>>5243987
>>
>>5243778
Submarine anon here. The internal angle is an integer factor of 360.
>Triangle
60° * 6 = 360°
>Square
90° * 4 = 360
>Pentagon
108 * 10/3 = 360
>Hexagon
120° * 3 = 360
>Heptagon
128.57 * 2.8 = 360
>Octagon
125 * 8/3 = 360
There are other requirements, but you can visually show them. Also a line tiles the plane.

>>5243774
>Rare sighting of a /g or /dpt anon
Nope. My home board is /wsg/ but I am studying pure mathematics in uni rn. Still a first year tho.
>>
>>5244010
Thanks pal, should make for some good/frustrating/hilarious reads. Lol
>>
>janny deleted krystal dating quest
No wonder this board is dead
>>
>>5244012
yay mathematics anon! I am so happy. You got it completely correct yay! When I was younger I wanted to do maths or theoretical physics stuff like be a particle physicist at CERN, then I realised, I cannot do maths, and also vampire sorcery (investment management) is much better, because economics is like fake impostor maths + tarot reading. But mathematics is super fun, I still like reading about it, and I do some embarassing amateur self-taught hobby programming occasionally for my cringe rpg random tables or threejs experiments I give up on (my code is really bad. I basically program javascript, C, C++ from 2011 lol, and that processing Java graphics APDE all the same way lol - do not do this).

I do not actually know python, but I once adapted Prim's algorithm for minimum spanning trees from python to javascript, that was about it.
I hope you have fun studying pure mathematics, we need more of it in this world, and less vampire sorcery.
>>
>>5244144
In case anons are wondering what that threejs voronoi spire thing is, I was trying to make like a cool multi-spire Necromunda hive city, procedurally generated from random numbers. I wanted to have cool flying ships around it and ash dune wasteland terrain from simplex noise etc. I made some progress but abandoned it, 3d graphics is just insanely hard, my code was a mess.
>>
>>5244150
Are you going to make another quest one day?
>>
>>5243176
>because walter jr got site wide banned for posting cute and funny images
lol, lmao
>>5243193
>i really would rather the move mechanic remain the same
Same, the original concept is good and personally the main appeal of the quest for me. The 8-directional movement will just make it a walking simulator.
Besides, do you want a mechanics-focused quest for autists, or a dumbed-down tape-collecting journal for a bunch of retards who got outed by natural selection?
>>5243408
>>5243514
battle tech ain't got shit on 14U @N69°E
>>
>>5244152
I am just worldbuilding and hoarding lots of random art hehe. It depends if I can find some inspiration for something original, running quests is really exhausting with the text walls. My preference would be for a relaxed qst worldbuilding or inspiration discussion thread a bit like on tg (but I am scared of anime)

If any anons need art (like the vampire quest anon from the last qtg) I can help find some in the meantime. No anime!

Is there a setting, genre or type of character/class you would be interested in?
>>
File: goofy.png (79 KB, 250x238)
79 KB
79 KB .png
>>5244179
>hehe
>running quests is really exhausting with the text walls.
Nigga you post text walls, with little to no prompting, in such frequency that it's like you're making fortifications against raiding northern nomadic tribal confederations.
>>
>>5244182
hehe, true but here they are just stream of consciousness ramblings which infuriate some anons hee hee hee (I will stop if people are really annoyed, I do not want to upset anyone). When I make quests I do put in a lot of effort, mostly finding exactly the right art aesthetics etc, and of course trying to make the narrative coherent. The 10 playthroughs on my three previous quest threads were based on old campaigns of mine, so I have only random scattered encounters left.

Also I can see there are some very strong and well written classic dnd quests on the board currently, with amazing art and intros etc really commend the QMs there. So if I make a quest maybe I want to try something different, we will have to see hehe.
>>
>>5244167
Yeah, I liked that it was at least a bit difficult. Difficult is fine, unclear isn't. And you've been clear enough after finding your footing, Submarineop.
>>
>>5244185
>they are just stream of consciousness ramblings which infuriate some anons
Nah don't worry about that.
Better that than stale doomposting.
>>
Havenless Oriflamme
Oracle banner coveted by brigand knights, a feared standard amongst the poor.
Inscribed with five hundred names of the old gods, though there is some bickering over those cast aside or forgotten.
Those devoted to the Oriflamme claim to have witnessed visions, wreathed in an ephemeral torrent of glyphs and flickering, prophetic numerals; when the banner falls, a great doom is said to await the world.
>>
File: oz-to-undead138.jpg (412 KB, 1920x2746)
412 KB
412 KB .jpg
The Withered Hunchback Knight of Woe totters towards you, the looming shadow of a greatsword in his hand. He leans against the banner

and rasps in a hoarse, remorseless voice:

You must guess the number in my head! Or forfeit your life! Guess the number in my head, or be... beheaded! Ahhahaha (hoarse rasping cough)

>Guess exactly the number in his head (actually, vaguely in the range will do)

>500?

>er... what is this...?

>something else?
>>
At first I was confused with all these people who were all saying samefaging is not a problem. But the I realized that if you are STILL on qst then you must be semi retarded.

All the sane people already got driven out by samefagging, it makes sense that the people who remain here either are too dumb to see it, pretend not to see it, or simply don't care that they are running a curated story for 1 guy who has 0 respect for them.

The last quest I read and dropped was because of samefagging and I never understood how the qm is still running. How do you not notice that every important vote was decided by 1 post by ids? How do you not notice as your players left they were always replaced by a 1 post by id players? How do you not notice that you now have a 80% 1 post by ID to normal anon ratio?

Samefagging is only not a problem with loose fun quests like Western questern where nothing really matters and there is no real plot or characters to get attached to. But if you try to write a quest that's more "deep" and "involved" you will 100% get samefagging.
>>
>>5244200
Yeah, pretty much every quest I like has at least 1 or 2 really obvious samefags. Dunno if it ruins the entire quest though.
>>
>>5244116
It's weird that it got deleted, but I'm going to go out on a limb and guess it was low effort nonsense. Did someone post Rule 34?
>>
>>5244200
Eh, the occasional 1id poster is probably just some guy on his phone and away from the usual IP. I've done that often enough not to judge.

Im not going to blow smoke up your ass and say samefags aren't an issue here, though.
>>
>>5244249
I'm on my phone super often, so that definitely applies to me. I'd link back to my posts, but it's a 50/50 on whether I'm at my computer or not, so it's just going to be annoying at a certain point if I keep going:

>>42069
+1
>>1289
(this is me)
>>
Rolled 63, 57, 26 = 146 (3d78)

>>5244144
>Fake imposter math + tarot
Wtf this is literally me.

>>5244167
Based slugger. I read the first bit of your slug quest and it is highly adorable. But I'm not really a player. That might change but /qst/ is not my home board.
After submarine qst is done (or after this one thread) I have THREE (3) ideas. They still need fleshing out.
>Gangs of <city> using literally Google maps, (but not risk style gameplay but diplomacy style gameplay, with drug dealing)
>Literal Schizo who obeys the voices, has been locked in his room for a month and has forgotten how to leave (escape room puzzle style??)
>The readers are a gypsy and various clients seek advice (let's play interpret the tarot)
But I would really have to contemplate making the mechanics interesting however.
>>
>>5244301
>Literal Schizo who obeys the voices, has been locked in his room for a month and has forgotten how to leave (escape room puzzle style??)
This could be either a cool horror quest (wasn't this the plot of one of the Silent Hill games?) or also a decadent fin-de-siecle novel like Joris Huysmans À rebours with the debauched des Esseintes lol. It could go in several directions

>The readers are a gypsy and various clients seek advice (let's play interpret the tarot)
I had a similar idea for this, a quest where you interpret fortunes for imaginary npcs. I guess I should post my tarot chart again:
>>
File: roue du tarot este.jpg (1240 KB, 2658x2658)
1240 KB
1240 KB .jpg
01 I: The MAGICIAN
02 II: The HIGH PRIESTESS
03 III: The EMPRESS
04 IV: The EMPEROR
05 V: The HIEROPHANT
06 VI: The LOVERS
07 VII: The CHARIOT
08 VIII: STRENGTH
09 IX: The HERMIT
10 X: The WHEEL of FORTUNE
11 XI: JUSTICE
12 XII: The HANGED MAN
13 XIII: DEATH
14 XIV: TEMPERANCE
15 XV: The DEVIL
16 XVI: The TOWER
17 XVII: The STAR
18 XVIII: The MOON
19 XIX: The SUN
20 XX: JUDGEMENT
21 XXI: The WORLD
22 0: The FOOL
23 ACE of SWORDS
24 ACE of CHALICES
25 ACE of PENTACLES
26 ACE of WANDS
27 TWO of SWORDS
28 TWO of CHALICES
29 TWO of PENTACLES
30 TWO of WANDS
31 THREE of SWORDS
32 THREE of CHALICES
33 THREE of PENTACLES
34 THREE of WANDS
35 FOUR of SWORDS
36 FOUR of CHALICES
37 FOUR of PENTACLES
38 FOUR of WANDS
39 FIVE of SWORDS
40 FIVE of CHALICES
41 FIVE of PENTACLES
42 FIVE of WANDS
43 SIX of SWORDS
44 SIX of CHALICES
45 SIX of PENTACLES
46 SIX of WANDS
47 SEVEN of SWORDS
48 SEVEN of CHALICES
49 SEVEN of PENTACLES
50 SEVEN of WANDS
51 EIGHT of SWORDS
52 EIGHT of CHALICES
53 EIGHT of PENTACLES
54 EIGHT of WANDS
55 NINE of SWORDS
56 NINE of CHALICES
57 NINE of PENTACLES
58 NINE of WANDS
59 TEN of SWORDS
60 TEN of CHALICES
61 TEN of PENTACLES
62 TEN of WANDS
63 PAGE of SWORDS
64 PAGE of CHALICES
65 PAGE of PENTACLES
66 PAGE of WANDS
67 KNIGHT of SWORDS
68 KNIGHT of CHALICES
69 KNIGHT of PENTACLES
70 KNIGHT of WANDS
71 QUEEN of SWORDS
72 QUEEN of CHALICES
73 QUEEN of PENTACLES
74 QUEEN of WANDS
75 KING of SWORDS
76 KING of CHALICES
77 KING of PENTACLES
78 KING of WANDS
79 0: The FOOL
80 XXI: The WORLD
81 XX: JUDGEMENT
82 XIX: The SUN
83 XVIII: The MOON
84 XVII: The STAR
85 XVI: The TOWER
86 XV: The DEVIL
87 XIV: TEMPERANCE
88 XIII: DEATH
89 XII: The HANGED MAN
90 XI: JUSTICE
91 X: The WHEEL of FORTUNE
92 IX: The HERMIT
93 VIII: STRENGTH
94 VII: The CHARIOT
95 VI: The LOVERS
96 V: The HIEROPHANT
97 IV: The EMPEROR
98 III: The EMPRESS
99 II: The HIGH PRIESTESS
00 I: The MAGICIAN
>>
>>5244301
>63 PAGE of SWORDS
thoughtful, curious, intellectual, student
it is a young man with a sword upon a picturesque hill, beneath the open sky

>57 NINE of PENTACLES
reward, luxury, discipline
an extravagantly dressed woman in a lush garden, with a tamed bright bird upon her hand

>26 ACE of WANDS
birth, energy, passion, A LITERAL ERECT PHALLUS (erotic stuff)
emerging from a cloud, it is a hand clutching a long... wand

anon, does this sound like you?
>>
>>5244200
>only retards on /qst/
>explains this theory on /qst/

Anon...
>>
File: 20220426_212055.jpg (314 KB, 1080x1772)
314 KB
314 KB .jpg
>>5244336
>63 PAGE of SWORDS
>>
File: 20220426_212109.jpg (418 KB, 1080x1777)
418 KB
418 KB .jpg
>>5244336
>57 NINE of PENTACLES
>>
File: 20220426_212127.jpg (261 KB, 1080x1775)
261 KB
261 KB .jpg
>26 ACE of WANDS