[3 / an / cgl / diy / gd / i / n / out / p / po / qst / s4s / t / trv / vip / vm / vmg / w / wg / wsr / ] [Settings]
Board
Settings Home
/qst/ - Mitsuba Archive

Krystal (race: vixen age: 19 height: 5 feet 7) is a vixen from the planet cerinia. After her home planet was completely destroyed and her parents were killed she came to earth and met a human male (you)
> you and krystal are just friends
> krystal is your girlfriend
> krystal is your wife
> krystal is your wife and you have kids together
>>
>>5243515
Is this the furry bait quest that was talked about in the QTG?
>>
>>5243515
> you and krystal are just friends
Friend zone the fox.
>>
>>5243515
>>
>>5243515
We won her over by our willingness and ability to prepare a delicious sandwich which we do every time she looks down or in need of encouragement.
>>
>>5243567
Don't be absurd. Foxes can't digest grain.
>>
>>5243578
She’s not a fox. She’s a humanoid alien with vulpine characteristic and apparently with genome so uncannily compatible that she’s capable of producing viable hybrid offspring, in fact going by that she might just be human with cosmetic modifications.
>>
>>5243522
+1
Hurt her before she can hurt us, then maybe do some voyeur stuff. Then
>Call up Slippy.

Captcha: kyptd
>>
File: DlFnU_9U0AAMFNh.jpg (62 KB, 1280x720)
62 KB
62 KB .jpg
Krystal is your wife and you have kids together. You won her over by your willingness and ability to prepare a delicious sandwich which you do every time she looks down or in need of encouragement
> your life is peacefull
> earth is under attack from emperor andross
>>
>>5243748
>> your life is peacefull
clearly the end of war allowed her to consider long term commitments, like settling down in a peaceful countryside.

Where would it be though?
Wales?
Schwarzwald?
Vermont?
Patagonia?
New Zealand?
>>
>>5243748
>your life is peaceful
>>
>>5243748
>your life is peacefull
More time for spewing seed into my anthropomorphic wife and providing for my horribly disfigured, genetic-abominations of kids