[3 / an / cgl / diy / gd / i / n / out / p / po / qst / s4s / t / trv / vip / vm / vmg / w / wg / wsr / ] [Settings]
Board
Settings Home
/vip/ - Mitsuba Archive

Hear me out on this.
Now I have heard commoners referred to as sheep or NPC's to explain away their odd behavior, but that doesn't quite fit does it?
The people around us can more accurately be described by the term 'High-functioning Zombies,'
which is really what they are if you think about it.
>>
>>104845
A brain's complexity matched with a person who has no free will could result in a "High-functioning Zombie".

People who react to impulses only can only interact with the world because external stimuli are basically the kind of people I try and stay away from.

Living breathing trash with no soul. If the brain weren't so complex, it'd be easier to spot.
>>
One thing about referring to them as sheep doesn't convey their considerable propensity for evil.
>>
>>104872
Anon, I do try to stay away from them as well, but this isn't easy since as far as i can tell the vast majority of the people around us fit into this category.
>>
>>104845
OP
The inbred mutants from the "Wrong Turn" movies come to mind as well.
And it is known that many of the peoples around us are of heavily inbred ancestry.
>>
>>104845
Brains!!!
>>
Americans are all Zombies?
>>
>>104845
Of course.
>>
>>104845
I think I seen this in a movie.
>>
Either they're incredibly stupid inbred genetically retarded degenerates, or zombies.
Lousy World.
>>
>>104845
Oh no.
>>
>>104845
Someone get silver bullets
>>
>>104845
this isn't a new idea, look up "philosophical zombie"
>>
>>105409
Pro expansion of the topic is pro.

Thank you, Anon
>>
Based
>>
>>105388
Not vampires
>>
>>104845
Yes, they are dumb.
>>
>>104845
Zombies everywhere.
>>
I am an Zombie. I admit it
>>
Yes
>>
Correct
>>
>>105607
Shoot it.
>>
>>104845
I think I know that guy.
>>
Kek
>>
>>104845
Yummy brains
>>
Ewww
>>
Double tap.
>>
test
>>
This is hard to believe. Now what?
>>
>>106257
Tastey
>>
Sheesh
>>
Lies
>>
>>104845
It's not about the accuracy, it's about how easily spammable and regurgitative it is an insult.
>>
Ouch
>>
Scary stuff
>>
Just run, they are slow.
>>
Its the covid virud
>>
Bump
>>
Moooooo
>>
>>107711
Cow zombies?
>>
until you turn like 30, then you humble yourself if lucky and realise everything is more complex than you, a single point of singularity can bother to comprehend. the internet is not real life and there is plethoras of evidence to suggest it has been weaponized against consumers over the last 8-12 years.
>>
>>107780
Lol
>>
Sad but true